+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Excerpt - Quote from the book 'Advanced Teachings' by Mrs. Endall Beall

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,712 times in 8,943 posts

Default Re: Excerpt - Quote from the book 'Advanced Teachings' by Mrs. Endall Beall

Here below, the resume of the content of 2 of your books as listed on amazon.

Wouldn't it have been much more useful to dive right into the topic instead of using an analogy to gage our "spiritual advancement" level here on avalon? Your topic seems interesting, but not the evaluative judgments (my views, not Avalon).

If you ever decide to do so, here on Avalon, dive into the topic, be ready to be as you describe in your book, be ready to have stamina and courage and be able to handle our questioning and challenges when they occur - always in a polite and receptive manner from most members, even often a friendly manner despite the challenges. We are not yes men/women - those can be found elsewhere. We in fact have stamina and courage on average.

Most of the members here have more than a decade of study of religious/ET/political corruption/etc readings, studies, or direct experience. Pretty hard to beat anywhere.

So, instead of escaping, show us stamina and courage and dive into the topic, we will be glad to follow your lead and bring more or different views to your approaches.

Your book having the title : Demystifying the Mystical: Exposing the Myths of the Mystical and the Supernatural by Providing Solutions to the Spirit Path and Human Evolution (The Evolution of Consciousness) (Volume 3)

Quote This third installment of The Evolution of Consciousness series walks the reader through the hard processes required to advance their own cognitive awareness. The book is hard-hitting truth and it is not designed for the timid where spirituality is concerned. If the reader is not totally dedicated to understanding and achieving a higher state of cognitive awareness without the need of mystical or supernatural answers, then this book is not for you. This volume is written strictly for those most serious in understanding spiritual advancement. This book is not written for the spiritual novice, nor is it written for those who want to continue to engage in fanciful ideas of the mystical or magical where spiritual understanding is concerned. This work is for the most serious-minded individuals on their personal spiritual path to higher cognitive awareness. This book offers serious criticisms of the present system of cognition that rules the consciousness of all humanity. The author identifies the root cause of all that ails humanity and he provides workable solutions for those who are totally pragmatic and dedicated in their approach to spiritual understanding. This book is going to anger most readers at some point as the information unfolds, but if one has the stamina and the personal courage to face the information presented, the reader will find what it presents is an invaluable source of information and spiritual tools to help their personal conscious advancement. This book is designed to remove all the mysterious myths of mysticism and the supernatural that permeate all religions and spiritual studies. If the reader feels they can't handle having all these myths exposed, then this book is not for you. It is only for the most courageous of readers because it exposes every myth, even the myths the reader believes about themselves.
    below the book having the thread title
    Quote In Volume 8 of the Evolution of Consciousness series, Mrs. Beall shares more of her insights in the form of questions and answers that both she and Endall have encountered from others they have worked with over the years as well as questions they have been asked about their Evolution of Consciousness series. This volume gives the reader much to ponder on their individual journey towards the Second Cognition.
    quite a lot of books you wrote and certainly a lot of work invovled, why not dive right in it by starting for example to tell us what you mean by Evolution of Consciousness versus cognition? Just an idea on where it could start.

Or start with the gold nugget that stood up through experience.

But up to you...

An extract from one of your book: A Philosophy for the Average Man: An Uncommon Solution for a World Without Common Sense (The Evolution of Human Consciousness) (Volume 1)

Quote "Humanity stands at a crossroad to conscious advancement... into a new type of human being provided it could find the strenght to perform the task.

To achieve this, we will be required to come face to face with the multitude of errors of perception that currently hold our consciousness bound in a repeated pattern of destruction. Our technological have advance.....without us advancing our own conscious awareness may lead to circumstances none of us are willing to face"
    Couldn't agree more here with you. This is a starting point for discussion as well if you wish.
    Last edited by Flash; 20th October 2016 at 05:29.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

animovado (20th October 2016), AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Baby Steps (20th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th October 2016), raregem (20th October 2016), Smell the Roses (17th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

Default Re: Excerpt - Quote from the book 'Advanced Teachings' by Mrs. Endall Beall

I have always liked the mountain analogy

The way it came to me was as follows

It is all about perspective and our natural search for a higher perspective.

1. One starts by saying - if only I had known X or y when I was younger. This progresses to - what would I say to my 18 your old self. That answer has always been ' be bold, believe in yourself, love yourself ' etc. I suppose thinking about it now that might represent an unhelpful judgement of the actual journey taken but bear with me in this exercise.

2. One then thinks 'ah why don't I tap into an 'older me' and seek help.'
    The older me probably sends the same loving message.

3. Knowing that time is an illusion, one then makes the leap to tapping into a really advanced me. When I first visualised this, I got a picture of me in Ancient Greek garb, climbing near the top of mount Olympus. That me was sending the same love and reassurance . That me is closer to God, sees more , multi me's, timelines, soul groups, choices etc.

I think the exercise assists with expanding ones own perspective by dialling in to a higher one. It's all the journey to unity, by no means the only way, just dialling in to 'the one' assists with broadening perspective

But taking baby steps in that direction by exploring higher levels or layers of self also seems to be part of our cosmology
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 20th October 2016 at 07:56.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

animovado (20th October 2016), AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th October 2016), raregem (20th October 2016), Rich (20th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member earthadvocate's Avatar
    Thanks

A little disappointing from someone who red some of your books, it shows you are not any more advanced than any one in this forum, but I have to admit Mr or Mrs Endall Beall, I thought Mr Endall Beall is the writer of those books? Which I recommend any one to read because it is a very interesting perspective and might be the bottom of the rabbit hole we have been searching all those years, especially 'We are not alone' series, which you need time to read and digest the enormity of it. And Mr Endall Beall you deserve a lot of respect for the tremendous search you have done through the jagged records of our human history.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to earthadvocate For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th October 2016), greybeard (20th October 2016), raregem (20th October 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

who are you talking to?

disappointing from someone who read some of your books? Is it about my post? If so, I read none of her books, I just made a google search to see who that forum poster was. And what is the book she mentions. I was curious enough to do this, so that I could try to understand what the poster was talking about. My first acquaintance with this author.

She has a large body of work for sure. Now.... English is not my language nor my culture, I do not see why I should be aware of works written in English or even fully understand English writings. If you addressed me, I do not understand why I should be judged - are we talking spirituality here or not? Good that I at least checked her work, no?

But sincerely, after seeing how much writing this author has, on spirituality, inner development and advancement of humanity mostly, I was surprised at the fast stunt she made here and by her immediate going away after a few posts. I would have expected true patience and potentially love to communicate with a new crowd seeing things maybe a bit differently, but nevertheless intelligently, from the cognitive as well as from the heart side (this is us the members).

It would be interesting to have real discussions, more than a fast stunt of a few posts.

Quote Posted by earthadvocate (here)
    A little disappointing from someone who red some of your books, it shows you are not any more advanced than any one in this forum, but I have to admit Mr or Mrs Endall Beall, I thought Mr Endall Beall is the writer of those books? Which I recommend any one to read because it is a very interesting perspective and might be the bottom of the rabbit hole we have been searching all those years, especially 'We are not alone' series, which you need time to read and digest the enormity of it. And Mr Endall Beall you deserve a lot of respect for the tremendous search you have done through the jagged records of our human history.
    Last edited by Flash; 20th October 2016 at 12:59.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd October 2016), greybeard (20th October 2016), raregem (20th October 2016), Rich (20th October 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

This has all been most interesting! I have only been on this Forum for a little over a year, but one thing I really like about it is, as members, we are accepting of each other in regard to wherever each one of us might happen to be on The Personal Journey. We try to be helpful to each other, not criticize. We each can look back & see where we have come from & this allows us to be encouraging with each other. As far as I can tell; that is the point of this Forum....to be helpful & share pertinent information, allowing each person to grow at his or her own pace. That is what I have learned from those around me here & I am most grateful!

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

animovado (20th October 2016), AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Baby Steps (20th October 2016), Clear Light (20th October 2016), DNA (22nd October 2016), earthadvocate (21st October 2016), Flash (20th October 2016), fourty-two (20th October 2016), greybeard (20th October 2016), raregem (20th October 2016), Rich (20th October 2016), RunningDeer (20th October 2016), shijo (20th October 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Im always surprised at people who make a grandstand post after being here little time.
    It makes sense to get a an idea of the level of understanding of those you want to communicate with.
    Then you can interact meaningfully on the forum.
    Basically if you are "selling" something and that includes a teaching, you have to research your market first.

Ive got my ex business man hat on, Smiling.

Flash Earth advocate was talking of himself being disappointed having read some of the books.

Ch
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

angelfire (21st October 2016), animovado (20th October 2016), AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Baby Steps (20th October 2016), DNA (22nd October 2016), Flash (20th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th October 2016), raregem (20th October 2016), Rich (20th October 2016), thunder24 (21st October 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

thanks now I see what Earth Advocate meant - gosh, too early for me in English, on my side of the Atlantic, I was dreaming in French lolllllllllllllll

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Im always surprised at people who make a grandstand post after being here little time.
    It makes sense to get a an idea of the level of understanding of those you want to communicate with.
    Then you can interact meaningfully on the forum.
    Basically if you are "selling" something and that includes a teaching, you have to research your market first.

Ive got my ex business man hat on, Smiling.

Flash Earth advocate was talking of himself being disappointed having read some of the books.

Ch

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

animovado (20th October 2016), AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th October 2016), greybeard (20th October 2016), raregem (20th October 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

I’m finishing up two of the eleven books I read from the team of Mr. and Mr. Endall Beall and Doug Michaels. I created a thread to introduce some of their concepts. It’s called, Breaking the Chains of the First Cognition.

As stated there:
    A lot of it we’ve heard and read, but they offer a fresh perspective. So far, I’ve gain each time I sit with their material either from dots connected, a greater perspective, or confirmations of something long forgotten.
    I’ve read some of the comments left on the YouTube channel and it was clear those individuals did not take the time to read the material. Honestly, I’d not spent precious time there with back and forth debate. Some aren’t ready to open their minds or step out of their comfort zones.

There are many here that have found their niche and perspective on it all, so the material is not for them. As for myself, I’m at the point that even one kernel of new information is worth it. It’s all become people repeating the same across the internet venues and books. Myself included. I write posts and then not post or delete them because it’s redundant or I’ve stated the obvious.

In short, as long as I continue to clear the fog of this illusionary world, it’s time and money well spent. My objective is the answer gets paired up with the question I ask myself. Until such time, I’m grateful for others’ tools to quell the ego trickster. And boy oh boy, the little one has got tenacity and stealth. I’m happy to report that I’m on to her. She knows it. Often she’ll nod and step out of the drivers seat.

Here’s a sticky in my bathroom I made from the material that had a twist from what I understood. As mentioned, for many of you it’s basic 101 stuff, but there are many just coming into it know.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th October 2020 at 01:32.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

animovado (20th October 2016), AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Baby Steps (20th October 2016), earthadvocate (20th October 2016), Flash (20th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th October 2016), GaelVictor (20th October 2016), greybeard (20th October 2016), Linderlou (20th October 2016), MrsEndallBeall (21st October 2016), raregem (20th October 2016), thunder24 (21st October 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Mrs. BeAll

Hope you share more... Me personally ...I get silly to lighten up the situation...but, I take you very serious and appreciate you sharing you works and thoughts.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Baby Steps (20th October 2016), earthadvocate (20th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th October 2016), RunningDeer (20th October 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Mrs EndallBeall,

now that we have dipped our toe into the water and got a glimpse into what you referred to as our ego's, I would like to proceed and see where we can go together.

Quote [...] first I wanted to see other people perspective of it as it is. What are your thoughts on it. [...]

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to animovado For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Flash (20th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th October 2016), raregem (20th October 2016), RunningDeer (22nd October 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

this Beall thread is all well and good but we humans continue to be bombarded by advanced sources that want to take away our humanity and turn us into technological robots (transhumanism)-

Mrs. Beall, have you delved into that concept?- it's for real whether any of us feel comfortable with that concept or not- it's truly for real-

Larry

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd October 2016), earthadvocate (20th October 2016), Flash (20th October 2016), raregem (20th October 2016), thunder24 (21st October 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I was not talking about your response Flash but about MrsEndallBeall response, also the one who wrote the books is Endall Beall.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to earthadvocate For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Flash (20th October 2016), greybeard (20th October 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

By the way I am a she (hum, herself)

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to earthadvocate For This Post:

animovado (21st October 2016), AutumnW (23rd October 2016), Flash (20th October 2016)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

By the way I am a she (hum, herself)
    me too................

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd October 2016), earthadvocate (21st October 2016)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Mountain Metaphors:

The whole second half of Aleister Crowley's autobiography is about mountain climbing.

There's also the whole biblical climbing of Mt. Sinai to receive the commandments.

Mount Olympus, where the gods live.

The mountains of Tibet regarded as a mystical place of knowledge.

The Magic Mountain - Thomas Mann

(there's a lot more, but I'm not gonna venture into the K2 stuff.)

30. The Following User Says Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd October 2016)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm not really going to say anything here because there is nothing I can or will say that you won't view by your own ego guage. Just because you "perceive "advance spiritaul ego" doesn't not mean that is what it is, I'd done enough work on my self to understand between ego and ego habits. There is nothing untruthful in my last sentence. I do thank you for responding, but it has been made clear to me that this isn't the place for me. The other forum did have much more truly open minded people that did not make snap judgments without knowing more of the information. Yeah, that was an ego habit with the dig, but I have a trait of mirroring others energies and behaviors back to them when they are thrown at me. But yes I will use these as example when i share with others, thought I won't state your names, because these are the prime examples I talked about in m book so they are examples I can use for teaching.

It is not my fault most of you guys commented in the manner that you did, after all, it's not your faults that you are still under the indoctrinated programming that you aren't aware of. At least seeing how you jumped to conclusions and insulted me you can see where your ego behaviors are so you can work on it. Identifying it is the first step

Remember, your true character is shown in how you treat strangers, wait staff, and animals. I wasn't treated very nicely all for posting a very inspirational quote but whatever.

Good luck with your endeavors, I truly wish you no ill. Good bye

You know

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I know they are trying and no it is not a positive thing in my opinion.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsEndallBeall For This Post:

Akasha (22nd October 2016), animovado (21st October 2016), AutumnW (23rd October 2016)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Here below, the resume of the content of 2 of your books as listed on amazon.

Wouldn't it have been much more useful to dive right into the topic instead of using an analogy to gage our "spiritual advancement" level here on avalon? Your topic seems interesting, but not the evaluative judgments (my views, not Avalon).

If you ever decide to do so, here on Avalon, dive into the topic, be ready to be as you describe in your book, be ready to have stamina and courage and be able to handle our questioning and challenges when they occur - always in a polite and receptive manner from most members, even often a friendly manner despite the challenges. We are not yes men/women - those can be found elsewhere. We in fact have stamina and courage on average.

Most of the members here have more than a decade of study of religious/ET/political corruption/etc readings, studies, or direct experience. Pretty hard to beat anywhere.

So, instead of escaping, show us stamina and courage and dive into the topic, we will be glad to follow your lead and bring more or different views to your approaches.

Your book having the title : Demystifying the Mystical: Exposing the Myths of the Mystical and the Supernatural by Providing Solutions to the Spirit Path and Human Evolution (The Evolution of Consciousness) (Volume 3)

Quote This third installment of The Evolution of Consciousness series walks the reader through the hard processes required to advance their own cognitive awareness. The book is hard-hitting truth and it is not designed for the timid where spirituality is concerned. If the reader is not totally dedicated to understanding and achieving a higher state of cognitive awareness without the need of mystical or supernatural answers, then this book is not for you. This volume is written strictly for those most serious in understanding spiritual advancement. This book is not written for the spiritual novice, nor is it written for those who want to continue to engage in fanciful ideas of the mystical or magical where spiritual understanding is concerned. This work is for the most serious-minded individuals on their personal spiritual path to higher cognitive awareness. This book offers serious criticisms of the present system of cognition that rules the consciousness of all humanity. The author identifies the root cause of all that ails humanity and he provides workable solutions for those who are totally pragmatic and dedicated in their approach to spiritual understanding. This book is going to anger most readers at some point as the information unfolds, but if one has the stamina and the personal courage to face the information presented, the reader will find what it presents is an invaluable source of information and spiritual tools to help their personal conscious advancement. This book is designed to remove all the mysterious myths of mysticism and the supernatural that permeate all religions and spiritual studies. If the reader feels they can't handle having all these myths exposed, then this book is not for you. It is only for the most courageous of readers because it exposes every myth, even the myths the reader believes about themselves.
    below the book having the thread title
    Quote In Volume 8 of the Evolution of Consciousness series, Mrs. Beall shares more of her insights in the form of questions and answers that both she and Endall have encountered from others they have worked with over the years as well as questions they have been asked about their Evolution of Consciousness series. This volume gives the reader much to ponder on their individual journey towards the Second Cognition.
    quite a lot of books you wrote and certainly a lot of work invovled, why not dive right in it by starting for example to tell us what you mean by Evolution of Consciousness versus cognition? Just an idea on where it could start.

Or start with the gold nugget that stood up through experience.

But up to you...

An extract from one of your book: A Philosophy for the Average Man: An Uncommon Solution for a World Without Common Sense (The Evolution of Human Consciousness) (Volume 1)

Quote "Humanity stands at a crossroad to conscious advancement... into a new type of human being provided it could find the strenght to perform the task.

To achieve this, we will be required to come face to face with the multitude of errors of perception that currently hold our consciousness bound in a repeated pattern of destruction. Our technological have advance.....without us advancing our own conscious awareness may lead to circumstances none of us are willing to face"
    Couldn't agree more here with you. This is a starting point for discussion as well if you wish.
    I didn't escape, I went to bed, I also have a day job.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    this Beall thread is all well and good but we humans continue to be bombarded by advanced sources that want to take away our humanity and turn us into technological robots (transhumanism)-

Mrs. Beall, have you delved into that concept?- it's for real whether any of us feel comfortable with that concept or not- it's truly for real-

Larry
    Yes I know they are trying to, but it is not a positive thing at all.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsEndallBeall For This Post:

animovado (21st October 2016), AutumnW (23rd October 2016)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    who are you talking to?

disappointing from someone who read some of your books? Is it about my post? If so, I read none of her books, I just made a google search to see who that forum poster was. And what is the book she mentions. I was curious enough to do this, so that I could try to understand what the poster was talking about. My first acquaintance with this author.

She has a large body of work for sure. Now.... English is not my language nor my culture, I do not see why I should be aware of works written in English or even fully understand English writings. If you addressed me, I do not understand why I should be judged - are we talking spirituality here or not? Good that I at least checked her work, no?

But sincerely, after seeing how much writing this author has, on spirituality, inner development and advancement of humanity mostly, I was surprised at the fast stunt she made here and by her immediate going away after a few posts. I would have expected true patience and potentially love to communicate with a new crowd seeing things maybe a bit differently, but nevertheless intelligently, from the cognitive as well as from the heart side (this is us the members).

It would be interesting to have real discussions, more than a fast stunt of a few posts.

I didn't make a fast stunt of a few posts and leave. I do have a day job and the posts were done late at night and I went to bed, like most people do.

The fact of the matter is most of the commentors were not necessarily nice in their comments to a post that wasn't mean, rude, or offensive. Yet I had people telling me my material isn't advanced and their assumption is that of 1 paragraph out of a 350 page book. More than one person stated the same thing. That is making assumptions, jumping to conclusions, and rooting perspectives without knowing anything. those types of behaviors are typically not one offs. And it was completely typified as spelled out in my book. The widsom that I've learned is to exert energy wisely. If I received that much judgment and flack over a simple inspirational quote, not sure i care to stay around and deal with that kind of drama. Drama is not my thing and I also don't want to be the cause of hostility either. So I bid a farewell, me go and deal with people I know that don't jump to conclusions before they know more of the story and don't criticize what they don't understand. And leave you guys to your divices, if you don't find my work advanced, then there is no point in getting in to it, as I have other things I can be doing as I'm sure you guys do too. I'm not being mean, funny, or a smart-ass, I'm being sincere here, so good luck sorry I bothered everyone.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsEndallBeall For This Post:

Akasha (22nd October 2016), AutumnW (23rd October 2016), RunningDeer (22nd October 2016)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

It's bedtime late here, so tomorrow be a good time for you?

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsEndallBeall For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd October 2016), RunningDeer (22nd October 2016)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Reread your own post as if someone else was telling it to you. And see how it goes. See.....,
    What we say, what we write, what we think, is usually entirrely who we are, in this you are right. Anyone's writing here is who they are, what they tell us is what they are telling themselves about themselves, don't you see. Including you. This is truly the nicest and most ardeous learning one can have, at a given level of development.

We did not answer as you expected, therefore we are to blame for our ignorance. Interesting turn of beliefs. Don't you see? The way I perceived it, is that everyone wrote with whom they are, nothing less, nothing more. Quite genuine in fact.

And it seems that ego responds to ego, here right now, sadly, it is not different here with these kinds of comments than it is in life. In fact, it is life, with all our own paradigms, including yours, very obviously visible with a nake eye, strongly held ones, Mrs. and all of us here.

We have had real teachers - most did not know they were - here come and go, knowing quite well that on this planet right now the Christ would be crucified once again if he was to show up. Yet, they still came around and participated for a while. They are out of the victim beliefs and paradigms, so they could be around without feeling insulted, without telling us we are too indoctrinated for them (whhich we are around real teachers), without atachment to any of these beliefs, you see, or don't you?

I truly wish you good, for the good of all, here or elsewhere. Prefering to avoid the negative form.

Quote Posted by MrsEndallBeall (here)
    I'm not really going to say anything here because there is nothing I can or will say that you won't view by your own ego guage. Just because you "perceive "advance spiritaul ego" doesn't not mean that is what it is, I'd done enough work on my self to understand between ego and ego habits. There is nothing untruthful in my last sentence. I do thank you for responding, but it has been made clear to me that this isn't the place for me. The other forum did have much more truly open minded people that did not make snap judgments without knowing more of the information. Yeah, that was an ego habit with the dig, but I have a trait of mirroring others energies and behaviors back to them when they are thrown at me. But yes I will use these as example when i share with others, thought I won't state your names, because these are the prime examples I talked about in m book so they are examples I can use for teaching.

It is not my fault most of you guys commented in the manner that you did, after all, it's not your faults that you are still under the indoctrinated programming that you aren't aware of. At least seeing how you jumped to conclusions and insulted me you can see where your ego behaviors are so you can work on it. Identifying it is the first step

Remember, your true character is shown in how you treat strangers, wait staff, and animals. I wasn't treated very nicely all for posting a very inspirational quote but whatever.

Good luck with your endeavors, I truly wish you no ill. Good bye

You know

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I know they are trying and no it is not a positive thing in my opinion.
    Last edited by Flash; 21st October 2016 at 05:05.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd October 2016), earthadvocate (21st October 2016), raregem (15th December 2016), Rich (22nd September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast