Thread: Drake: Updates, clarifications and more

1. Link to Post #2601
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Drake: Updates, clarifications and more

Applecrusher1992 - Ishtar apologized and explained how she made the potential error.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

applecrusher1992 (29th June 2012), Eram (29th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #2602
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by Avocadess (here)
    Apparently COBRA takes issue with Drake declaring "GREEN LIGHT" status. On his blog today:

"Operation Omega Phoenix

"I have contacted my sources and this is what they said:

"The infiltration of the Positive Military group has been completely removed. The Positive Military is now ready for action. Also, the Resistance Movement and the Pleiadians are ready to back them up with their support.

"However, I did not receive direct confirmation for the Green Light or that the sweep period has already started. If the Positive Military wants to confirm the Green Light or if they want me to distribute any message to the public, they can contact me at cobraresistance@gmail.com .

"The Resistance Movement will have its own role in the Event and this is known under the codename Operation Omega Phoenix. This operation has two parts.
    It's kind of ironic that they name their project after the Omega Teams of Project Phoenix which were teams of basically assassins who were loosely under the control of the CIA and sent into Vietnam in 1971 and '72. My husband will get a big laugh out of this since he was in the original Omega Teams. Actually I'm sure he'll call these idiots all kinds of not so nice names.

When I mentioned the green light to him today and all the neat stuff that was going to happen with the ET's rounding up and killing the PTB and the military being ready to overthrow the government, the militias ready for revolution and the new age groups helping with meditation and holding the light and love while the bad guys were being murdered, etc etc... he just looked at me in amazement and asked if I REALLY spent more than a few seconds looking at this crap! He also mentioned a few choice words about the people who were putting out this ridiculous stuff. We don't even think it's good enough to make into a decent science fiction/fantasy movie. It's just too stupid.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

applecrusher1992 (29th June 2012), Chester (29th June 2012), Christine (3rd July 2012), Eram (29th June 2012), gripreaper (29th June 2012), Hervé (29th June 2012), Khaleesi (29th June 2012), RUSirius (29th June 2012), Sebastion (29th June 2012), seko (29th June 2012), SilentFeathers (29th June 2012), turiya (29th June 2012), Unified Serenity (29th June 2012), Zencat (29th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #2603
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by applecrusher1992 (here)
    To those of you who think I am part of the machine I am just a 20 year old kid named Karl from the United States trying to learn more about the world. I am hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. I am not trying to fool anyone. I will admit I may have been following the Drake news pretty heavily and maybe a bit too much but that doesn't make me part of the machine. And this event has helped me do some personal reflection lately as well. I am not being used or falling for a trap because like a lot of us here I too have been the victim of gullibility. I just hate it when people use sarcasm and make false accusations about people when they do something and I will not be silenced to my opinion in that manner. I had a busy of of non-Drake related stuff otherwise I probably would have responded to this false accusation sooner. If Drake fails boo hoo. If stuff happens like he says yippee!!! I don't want your money, your belief in me or anyone, your power, etc. I know very well the truth is within myself. Maybe I just have too much hope for a better future and humanity to awaken themselves. I feel so connected to others around me and love humanity so much I want all of us to be free and I want to take action to do so. I have been quite for too long and I am taking action in my own life to awaken people around me.
    *bows*

Great rant, and nicely said.

I highlighted some parts that pinged out at me.

I don't think you have too much hope - at all.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

applecrusher1992 (29th June 2012), aranuk (29th June 2012), bennycog (29th June 2012), Chester (29th June 2012), Eram (29th June 2012), gripreaper (29th June 2012), Lettherebelight (29th June 2012), NancyV (29th June 2012), Sebastion (29th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #2604
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    Quote Posted by Avocadess (here)
    Apparently COBRA takes issue with Drake declaring "GREEN LIGHT" status. On his blog today:

"Operation Omega Phoenix

"I have contacted my sources and this is what they said:

"The infiltration of the Positive Military group has been completely removed. The Positive Military is now ready for action. Also, the Resistance Movement and the Pleiadians are ready to back them up with their support.

"However, I did not receive direct confirmation for the Green Light or that the sweep period has already started. If the Positive Military wants to confirm the Green Light or if they want me to distribute any message to the public, they can contact me at cobraresistance@gmail.com .

"The Resistance Movement will have its own role in the Event and this is known under the codename Operation Omega Phoenix. This operation has two parts.
    It's kind of ironic that they name their project after the Omega Teams of Project Phoenix which were teams of basically assassins who were loosely under the control of the CIA and sent into Vietnam in 1971 and '72. My husband will get a big laugh out of this since he was in the original Omega Teams. Actually I'm sure he'll call these idiots all kinds of not so nice names.

When I mentioned the green light to him today and all the neat stuff that was going to happen with the ET's rounding up and killing the PTB and the military being ready to overthrow the government, the militias ready for revolution and the new age groups helping with meditation and holding the light and love while the bad guys were being murdered, etc etc... he just looked at me in amazement and asked if I REALLY spent more than a few seconds looking at this crap! He also mentioned a few choice words about the people who were putting out this ridiculous stuff. We don't even think it's good enough to make into a decent science fiction/fantasy movie. It's just too stupid.
    Nancy, I had the same response from my son ....

Drake's Facebook page 'The Global Voice' has some bizarre conversation going on ... you really can't make this stuff up.

This article from yesterday from The Critical Post - Chicago (which I don't believe has been posted before) refers to it but also gives an excellent overall framework and background to the whole saga.

http://thecritical-post.com/blog/201...k-episode-emb/

It's not MSM, but I'd call it MSM Lite ....
    Last edited by Zencat; 29th June 2012 at 18:26.
    "There is a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you don't take anything personally .... " ~ Don Miguel Ruiz

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zencat For This Post:

applecrusher1992 (29th June 2012), Chester (29th June 2012), Christine (3rd July 2012), Eram (29th June 2012), fifi (29th June 2012), Hervé (29th June 2012), NancyV (29th June 2012), Sebastion (29th June 2012), Unified Serenity (29th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #2605
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

And not even one slight mention of a Constitutional Convention, the only LAWFUL redress of grievances...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Chester (29th June 2012), Christine (3rd July 2012), Eram (29th June 2012), Hervé (29th June 2012), modwiz (29th June 2012), NancyV (29th June 2012), TargeT (29th June 2012), Unified Serenity (29th June 2012)

11. Link to Post #2606
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

The entire 131 pages of this thread can be summed up below in the painting.

WHERE DO YOU STAND?

* Edit Allow me to dedicate this post to Applecrusher1992

This image was taken from The Ulsterman Report ...

Washington Insider has spoken about Obama Care from his Hospital Bed.

Excerpt:
    “To my dying breath I will not go quietly into that good night. For so long as my heart beats and my mind remains aware enough to contemplate and execute strategy both near and far, I fight on. I fight hard. I fight, as always, to win. But this time, I fight for a cause far greater than my own self interest. In this I have finally learned what it is to serve others. An old dog has learned, albeit much too late, a new trick.” -WSI
    Last edited by Alie; 29th June 2012 at 13:37.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

applecrusher1992 (29th June 2012), Avocadess (29th June 2012), Chester (29th June 2012), Christine (3rd July 2012), Eram (29th June 2012), gripreaper (29th June 2012), modwiz (29th June 2012), Sebastion (29th June 2012), Unified Serenity (29th June 2012), WhiteFeather (30th June 2012)

13. Link to Post #2607
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Hmmm....I love humanity so much I'd like for them not to be so...what's the word I'm looking for...?

Dumb?

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    To those of you who think I am part of the machine I am just a 20 year old kid named Karl from the United States trying to learn more about the world. I am hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. I am not trying to fool anyone. I will admit I may have been following the Drake news pretty heavily and maybe a bit too much but that doesn't make me part of the machine. And this event has helped me do some personal reflection lately as well. I am not being used or falling for a trap because like a lot of us here I too have been the victim of gullibility. I just hate it when people use sarcasm and make false accusations about people when they do something and I will not be silenced to my opinion in that manner. I had a busy of of non-Drake related stuff otherwise I probably would have responded to this false accusation sooner. If Drake fails boo hoo. If stuff happens like he says yippee!!! I don't want your money, your belief in me or anyone, your power, etc. I know very well the truth is within myself. Maybe I just have too much hope for a better future and humanity to awaken themselves. I feel so connected to others around me and love humanity so much I want all of us to be free and I want to take action to do so. I have been quite for too long and I am taking action in my own life to awaken people around me.
    *bows*

Great rant, and nicely said.

I highlighted some parts that pinged out at me.

I don't think you have too much hope - at all.

14. Link to Post #2608
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Bill

Is this comment directed toward me? This is your forum. If you want me to leave I will at your request. You may think me cynical but frankly I am just following my heart and what I should right now. And also what do you mean by "real" issues ? And how is this distracting to those who don't wish to come here on a free basis? The issues people deal with may be completely different. Each person has his/her own issues to deal with and frankly to me this is a "real" issue. Maybe one that is based on a false promises but a issue nonetheless. And one I have both hope and criticism for. So let us continue the discuss as it is. I await your reply.

Karl
    Hi, Karl -- no this is is not personal at all. I respect all views. You are here on the forum because we liked and welcomed you here.

But I have a duty and a responsibility to call nonsense where I see it (and there's been a huge amount of nonsense in the alternative media over the last 12 months). It's my job. I'm an alternative media investigator, but I'm also a teacher and a guide.

You asked me what the real issues are. They include (but are by no means limited to):

-- Coming solar events that may well compromise electronic components and the communications/power grid. (Current estimates of timing, as best I know and have been told, are this coming December-January, and maybe in the months following in the first half of 2013.) This has been anticipated for many years. I was advised by a scientist with a Top Secret clearance, name known and supplied, to "either get a lot of sunblock or, better still, go underground".

-- A financial event (or abruptly deteriorating economic situation: like a financial earthquake or tsunami) in the coming few months -- before the US election -- that will result in the devaluation of the US dollar and rapid inflation in all food, fuel, goods and services in the US. (Possible violent domestic reaction to this is what Doug Hagmann has been talking about. There could be a lot of civil unrest if the transition to a lower value dollar is not smooth. It's quite possible that the USG might not WANT it to be smooth, in order to justify round-up action against the militias.)

-- Poverty, pollution, extinction of species, disruption of weather patterns, destruction of the rain forest, chemtrails, radiation (Fukushima is a desperately serious, totally unsolved problem)... what more do I need to say?

-- As Justoneman correctly states, there is a considerable and almost unconfrontable backstage and hidden continuing practice of satanic ritual abuse and sacrifice that fuels and empowers demonic agendas connected with all the above. We're in big trouble on Planet Earth (and have been for several thousand years) -- and only mass awakening and awareness, with the engagement of the mainstream media, will really turn the tide.

-- People are waking up, and there are changes, but not nearly enough yet. If we win all this, it may take several committed generations to clean up the immense mess. Much of the nonsense in the alternative media (Elenin, 11-11-11, Ascension as in some kind of coming galactic rapture, the Galactic Federation of Light and Mike Quinsey's other delusions (there are benevolent ETs, but they don't operate like that!), so-called, much-hoped-for but never-actually-occurring "mass arrests", and now the ridiculous Drake circus) serves to provide damaging and destructive false hope, to which many have recently become addicted.

Hanging on to delusional false hope is way easier than confronting the truth, and functions like a kind of opiate that disempowers otherwise intelligent, aware and able people -- like yourself.

Realize that what I'm saying here is a compliment... not an insult. I'm just explaining what's going on. You are very able indeed -- otherwise we'd not be having this conversation! -- but you, and some others, are backing the wrong horses here.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th June 2012 at 13:04.

15. The Following 56 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

000 (29th June 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (29th June 2012), Anchor (29th June 2012), applecrusher1992 (29th June 2012), Belle (29th June 2012), Bhusunda (1st July 2012), blufire (29th June 2012), Chester (29th June 2012), christian (30th June 2012), Christine (29th June 2012), Curt (29th June 2012), Daughter of Time (29th June 2012), Davidallany (19th July 2012), Ecnal61 (9th July 2012), Eram (29th June 2012), exponentialist (30th June 2012), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), Fred Steeves (29th June 2012), Gekko (30th June 2012), gigha (29th June 2012), gooty64 (28th July 2012), gripreaper (29th June 2012), Hervé (29th June 2012), Jean-Marie (29th June 2012), kanishk (30th June 2012), kevlar (29th June 2012), Khaleesi (29th June 2012), Limor Wolf (29th June 2012), Malachi (10th July 2012), Mark (29th June 2012), Matts (29th June 2012), miqeel (2nd July 2012), Molope (29th June 2012), NancyV (29th June 2012), Neal (3rd July 2012), Normalguy31 (2nd July 2012), peterspm (30th June 2012), Phil_7050 (27th September 2012), PRAGMAE (3rd December 2012), Referee (29th June 2012), Reirrac (29th June 2012), RMorgan (29th June 2012), RunningDeer (29th June 2012), RUSirius (29th June 2012), Sebastion (29th June 2012), seko (29th June 2012), SilentFeathers (29th June 2012), spuddie (30th June 2012), Taurean (29th June 2012), ThePythonicCow (29th June 2012), truth4me (29th June 2012), ulli (29th June 2012), Unified Serenity (29th June 2012), we-R-one (29th June 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (29th June 2012), Yoda (30th June 2012)

16. Link to Post #2609
    United States Avalon Member mattymoto's Avatar
    Thanks

Why all the doom Bill? Is there nothing to be hopeful for?

I remember a time when it was ok to have hope- false or not.

I have an chronic disease that causes me severe pain and morbidity. Does that mean I should give up hope of ever finding the cure?

It's ok to take one person's words as true on faith, but then it is silly to take another's.

Forgive me if my lack of understanding is coming from ignorance.

I want hope, and where I find it is every bit as valid as the next source of rubbish.

As soon as we all can shed our prejudices of belief and doubt- this is in my opinion would be the start of our first steps into advanced maturity.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mattymoto For This Post:

Alie (29th June 2012), Bill Ryan (29th June 2012), Davidallany (19th July 2012), Eram (29th June 2012), kanishk (30th June 2012), peterspm (30th June 2012), Referee (29th June 2012)

18. Link to Post #2610
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

----

And a PS -- against which the list of problems above pales in comparison.

I genuinely don't yet know exactly what to make of this, but I'm compiling and carefully evaluating some evidence that seems to suggest that the global controllers may be preparing to leave the planet. Not as in exiling themselves, but as in leaving a ship that they believe will sink with no reasonable hope of salvage.

Remember: their personal sense of commitment is to protect (and manage/ control/ exploit) the human genome... not to take care of individuals, about which they care pretty much as a farmer cares for the fate of individual cows in a very large herd.

All that farmer wants is to stay in business. He doesn't feel compassion for any cows that suffer, are sick, or go to the slaughterhouse. That's not the game he's playing. His goal is completely different.

This scenario is not as ridiculous or as impossible as it sounds. I have half a dozen data points, each of which should be taken seriously, that might suggest this, and they all fit together. I'll say no more about this right now, because it's downright scary. I want to prepare some kind of presentation and then submit it for scrutiny and analysis... we're all in this together, folks.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th June 2012 at 13:33.

19. The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

applecrusher1992 (30th June 2012), Belle (29th June 2012), Bhusunda (1st July 2012), blufire (29th June 2012), Chester (29th June 2012), Christine (3rd July 2012), Cognitive Dissident (29th June 2012), Daughter of Time (29th June 2012), Davidallany (19th July 2012), Eram (29th June 2012), exponentialist (30th June 2012), Gemini (29th June 2012), gigha (29th June 2012), gripreaper (29th June 2012), Hervé (29th June 2012), Houman (30th June 2012), Jean-Marie (29th June 2012), kanishk (30th June 2012), kevlar (29th June 2012), Lettherebelight (29th June 2012), Limor Wolf (29th June 2012), Mark (29th June 2012), Matts (29th June 2012), mattymoto (29th June 2012), modwiz (29th June 2012), Molope (29th June 2012), mountain_jim (29th June 2012), noprophet (29th June 2012), peterspm (30th June 2012), Phil_7050 (27th September 2012), Phoenix10 (29th June 2012), Referee (29th June 2012), Reinhard (29th June 2012), Richard S. (29th June 2012), RMorgan (29th June 2012), RunningDeer (29th June 2012), Sebastion (29th June 2012), seko (29th June 2012), SilentFeathers (29th June 2012), spuddie (30th June 2012), Taurean (29th June 2012), ThePythonicCow (29th June 2012), we-R-one (29th June 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (29th June 2012), Yoda (30th June 2012)

20. Link to Post #2611
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Bring it on as soon as you can Bill as I am most interested!

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ----

I genuinely don't yet know exactly what to make of this, but I'm compiling and carefully evaluating some evidence that seems to suggest that the global controllers may be preparing to leave the planet. Not as in exiling themselves, but as in leaving a ship that they believe will sink with no reasonable hope of salvage.

Remember: their commitment is to protect (and manage/control) the human genome... not to take care of individuals, about which they care pretty well as much as a farmer cares for the fate of individual cows in a large herd.

This is not as ridiculous or as impossible as it sounds. I have half a dozen data points, each of which should be taken seriously, that might suggest this, and they all fit together. I'll say no more about this right now, because it's downright scary. I want to prepare some kind of presentation and then submit it for scrutiny and analysis... we're all in this together, folks.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Adi (3rd July 2012), Belle (29th June 2012), Bill Ryan (29th June 2012), blufire (29th June 2012), Chester (29th June 2012), Davidallany (19th July 2012), Eram (29th June 2012), Limor Wolf (29th June 2012), RunningDeer (29th June 2012), spuddie (30th June 2012)

22. Link to Post #2612
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey Bill,

I can´t wait to see the data and presentation.

If you´re correct, it will prove my thesis that 99% of what is spread in the alternative media is exactly the contrary of what really is supposed to happen, because that´s what I think the alternative media is nowadays; a 180° diversion; an illusionist trick.

I promise to use all my analytic capacity to either make your points stronger or to find eventual flaws in them.

This is a very serious scenario.

Cheers,

Raf.

23. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Belle (29th June 2012), Bill Ryan (29th June 2012), blufire (29th June 2012), Chester (29th June 2012), Christine (3rd July 2012), Davidallany (19th July 2012), Eram (29th June 2012), Gemini (29th June 2012), gripreaper (29th June 2012), Hervé (29th June 2012), karelia (30th June 2012), Matts (29th June 2012), modwiz (29th June 2012), Molope (29th June 2012), Reinhard (29th June 2012), Reirrac (29th June 2012), RunningDeer (29th June 2012), spuddie (30th June 2012), Unified Serenity (29th June 2012), Zencat (29th June 2012)

24. Link to Post #2613
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks

----

Remember: their commitment is to protect (and manage/control) the human genome... not to take care of individuals, about which they care pretty well as much as a farmer cares for the fate of individual cows in a large herd.

This is not as ridiculous or as impossible as it sounds. I have half a dozen data points, each of which should be taken seriously, that might suggest this, and they all fit together. I'll say no more about this right now, because it's downright scary. I want to prepare some kind of presentation and then submit it for scrutiny and analysis... we're all in this together, folks.
    Im highly interested to know more about that.Im seriously afraid of what have you said because if the Elites are fleeing that means we are going nuts and thats a big problem we MUST resolve this all of us together...

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Molope For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2012), blufire (29th June 2012), Chester (29th June 2012), Davidallany (19th July 2012), Eram (29th June 2012), Matts (29th June 2012)

26. Link to Post #2614
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    It is my opinion that the core issue amongst 3D humanity on earth is founded in the practice of human sacrifice and that some ET groups are intimately involved. And that some of the "cabal" are heavily involved as well in this practice. And that some within the cabal are actively working with these non terrestrial practitioners.

There are many respected posters on this forum that share this opinion.

If claims are made that the cabal has been defeated then the amount of satanic ritual abuse should go way, way down if not be completely eliminated.

And we can monitor if this is or is not the case.

justoneman
    [...]

-- As Justoneman correctly states, there is a considerable and almost unconfrontable backstage and hidden continuing practice of satanic ritual abuse and sacrifice that fuels and empowers demonic agendas connected with all the above. We're in big trouble on Planet Earth (and have been for several thousand years) -- and only mass awakening and awareness, with the engagement of the mainstream media, will really turn the tide.

[...]
    ----

Sometimes it may be difficult to grasp the SCALE that these sacrificial rituals do take...

Check this thread: RMS Titanic was in fact the RMS Olympic - Insurance fraud by JP Morgan

Holodomore...

Dresden...

Hiroshima-Nagasaki long after Japan stated a surrender...

9-11...

Irak-Afghanistan and attendant tortures

About the mindset behind these things:

Quote As I said before, Skull and Bones, the Rockefeller Family and the Illuminati in general worship death and believe that the gods they worship are pleased by it. They believe that their gods grant them favors, such as wealth, in proportion to how well they provide fear, anger, and ritual human sacrifices for them to feed off of. This is standard Aztec human sacrifice kind of magical thinking. Never mind that the Aztecs, the Druids, and Incans, that practiced such human sacrifices were ultimately unsuccessful as societies. They still appealed to the Pirates of Skull and Bones and the pseudo-mystical Illuminati. These people are not scientists. They do not have the patience for. They just want to rape and plunder populations without having to think too much about it.

Later I had a discussion with David Rockefeller over this Illuminati intended genocide of most of the planet’s population. That was shortly after Tenet resigned from the CIA but had not yet been replaced. So, McLaughlin was acting Director of CIA. And I had accompanied him to a Washington DC evening meeting at which David Rockefeller was present. After the meeting, McLaughlin and Rockefeller had a private meeting in which I was present mainly as a note taker. But since it touched on the expansion of the US BioWarfare programs, I was unable to keep my mouth firmly shut. Thus, I objected to the expansion and said so in no uncertain terms. Rockefeller accused me of subverting his plans to “purge the world of its shaff.” I said “Other people are not disposable coverings of grain”. He said, “Of course, they are. They are as unnecessary to this planet as extra bolts in a factory which is done making the equipment. There is nothing left to do with them than throw them out when one is done with their usefulness.” I bristled at that. McLaughlin tried to change the subject to defuse the situation. Rockefeller then said something that I did not expect. He said, “Don’t worry. I will have statues made of me that look like Christ so you can still have something to worship.” I was so shocked that I dropped the subject.

[...]

Later, I found that not only had David Rockefeller commissioned bronzes of people jumping out of the WTC on 911, but he had commissioned bronzes of himself which looked like religious statues to worship. Because I found photos of them inside the CIA’s David Rockefeller Audio-Visual Center, I took them down to the CIA’s photo ID dept. I asked about 10 people in that dept. who the person represented in the statue was. The statue was textured on the face making it unclear whether the figure was bearded or not. Three of them said Rockefeller, though one of those said Nelson, not David. Most said a saint and two of them said, “Jesus”. That is how well the sculptor accomplished David Rockefeller’s wish to be immortalized as a Christ like figure while planning genocide to kill off 5.5 billion people!
    (from: "case 26: Your sickness and Genocide Planned in the USA" by whistleblower Sue Ann Arrigo)
    As for the reason behind the commissionning of people jumping off these towers:

Quote A Robber Baron’s Delight in the Suffering of Others—1929 Stock Market Crash

Nelson Rockefeller used to brag to me that John D. Rockefeller caused the 1929 stock market collapse. It ruined his competitors, the smaller investor who were caught by surprise when it happened. He said that this forefather of his was delighted by the sight of his business rivals jumping out of Wall Street buildings to their deaths. He had told Nelson how much he enjoyed that and wanted to repeat that highlight of his life again. It was his dying request that it get repeated. This was something that Nelson told me many times, almost every time Helms sent me over to see him.

After 9-11, the Rockefellers made life-sized bronze statues of the people jumping out of the WTC as they fell to their deaths. They put them on public display in NY. The public outcry against the callous disregard of the victim’s families required them to remove them. The businessmen in the WTC towers were not the ultra wealth Robber Barons that could afford their own buildings. They were the international competitors of them. Perhaps the Rockefeller family thought the similarity of the events, both occurring near the NY Stock Exchange was sufficient to fulfill that death-bed wish of their extremely wealthy ancestor.
    (From: Case 22A: Were the US Troops Fed Poisonous Beverages on Purpose? http://www.mediafire.com/?cex0oynxsj0 )
    Last edited by Hervé; 27th March 2017 at 23:08.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

27. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Belle (29th June 2012), Bill Ryan (29th June 2012), blufire (29th June 2012), Chester (29th June 2012), Daughter of Time (3rd July 2012), Davidallany (19th July 2012), Eram (29th June 2012), Gemini (29th June 2012), gripreaper (29th June 2012), karelia (30th June 2012), Lettherebelight (29th June 2012), Limor Wolf (29th June 2012), modwiz (29th June 2012), Molope (29th June 2012), mountain_jim (29th June 2012), Reinhard (29th June 2012), seko (29th June 2012), truth4me (29th June 2012), Unified Serenity (29th June 2012)

28. Link to Post #2615
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Quote Posted by mattymoto (here)
    Why all the doom Bill? Is there nothing to be hopeful for?

I remember a time when it was ok to have hope- false or not.

I have an chronic disease that causes me severe pain and morbidity. Does that mean I should give up hope of ever finding the cure?

It's ok to take one person's words as true on faith, but then it is silly to take another's.

Forgive me if my lack of understanding is coming from ignorance.

I want hope, and where I find it is every bit as valid as the next source of rubbish.

As soon as we all can shed our prejudices of belief and doubt- this is in my opinion would be the start of our first steps into advanced maturity.
    Dear Mattymoto,

I hear your voice – for years I believed in hope as our eternal savior… indeed imbedded in the NWO agenda is to continuously hold the carrot of hope right before our eyes.

For years I clung to hope, I felt that if I stopped hoping all was lost. I now view this differently. Hope is nothing, only illusion of something in the future that brings us comfort, happiness, wealth, peace, health, basically whatever it is we are hoping for is an indicator as to what we lack in the particular moment we cling to hope.

It is the life raft that never arrives, it is eternal and non existent.

So what to do becomes the viable question. In regards to your health it would be to investigate all alternatives, change of diet, meditation, clearing work of past life cause, etc. By no means am I saying you haven’t done any of these things and in many cases illness will be the largest challenges a person has to deal with. To recover from a serious illness requires courage, fortitude and absence of all doubt that the cure is available.

But to blindly hope without investigating where the information is coming from, to not use our intelligence, our intuition, and our experience is counter productive in my opinion. Hope alone will do nothing but divert attention from the very thing that could make a difference.

This is my offering, food for thought, not a dictate. The evolution of ourselves as spiritual beings is not based on hope, but hard work, courage to confront and commitment to truth, these are the tools of a spiritual warrior.

La Tigra

29. Link to Post #2616
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

I am very much awaiting your work on this subject. Bill why would Drake do this if not true what is their angle? Money, Disinfo, Personality Disorder? Do you have any intel on this Drake guy who is he really.

Kind Regards,

Kevin

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Chester (29th June 2012), Eram (29th June 2012)

31. Link to Post #2617
    United States Avalon Member mattymoto's Avatar
    Thanks

First let me thank you La Tigra for hearing my voice.

I chose to be here, and knew what my circumstances would be. I am not here for me, or to right a wrong from my otherness. It just so happens that I get to experience and learn a lesson about my own spirit by being here. (I was fortunate enough to have a brief contact with an entity that informed me that without this illness I would most certainly die before I was able to complete my goal in this life- I wasn't told what that goal is but I was reassured that I would remember when the time was appropriate.)

Meditation has been a positive influence for me and I would suggest it's practice to everyone- even if you are currently healthy.

This incarnation is very difficult, but in the end we get to do something that is truly glorious.

IMHO, whether we believe or doubt what Drake has been saying is not the point. We know what the problems are. We know what the solution is.

A Donut with poo on it is still a Donut. A life riddled with disease is still a life.

I have love for all of you even if we disagree.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mattymoto For This Post:

aranuk (1st July 2012), Christine (29th June 2012), Davidallany (19th July 2012), Eram (29th June 2012), gigha (29th June 2012), karelia (30th June 2012), Kimberley (29th June 2012), Limor Wolf (29th June 2012)

33. Link to Post #2618
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

----
    ... I genuinely don't yet know exactly what to make of this, but I'm compiling and carefully evaluating some evidence that seems to suggest that the global controllers may be preparing to leave the planet. Not as in exiling themselves, but as in leaving a ship that they believe will sink with no reasonable hope of salvage.
    Wow, Bill, the controllers may be preparing to leave the planet because there is no reasonable hope of salvage?

Does this mean controllers as in Anunnaki? The word from various specious sources is that they've already left the planet. Are these the ones Bob Dean says are walking the halls of the Pentagon? Are they still walking there?

Or are these controllers as in the other-dimensional beings mentioned by Charles in the Rulers of the World threads? As I recall, they were in a quandary at that time about whether to let this experiment run its course (with all its out of balance negatives) or whether to intervene and try to correct it. If they are the ones abandoning ship, then this awful experiment was set in motion and allowed to develop without hope of resolution unless some people with access to power really take control and begin some sane actions in defense of life and the planet.

Or are these controllers the interdimensionals the Elite follow, who promote the fear-fest and who require the blood sacrifices? Again, only people who have access to power can really do anything. Otherwise, it would require the uprising of the entire population of this planet, storming the halls of power, confronting the armies, willingly dying as they face the tanks and guns that must be protecting the Rockefeller enclave in upstate New York. I personally don't see that happening, but maybe it will when it's obvious that all else is lost. Maybe the final act of the good people of the world will be to try to take out the bastards. Who knows?

Against magnetic storms there is no defense except going underground. To rid the planet of the Elites in their underground cities would also require the uprising of the population of the entire planet and storming those underground facilities, willingly dying in that effort against all the military hardware that has been built with our tax dollars, without our permission.

I don't know. I think the controllers leaving the planet is a good sign. What we do with what they're leaving behind is the question. If they let go their stranglehold on the planet, maybe a worldwide volunteer effort to clean up Fukushima would materialize, as many have said they have solutions but are being held back; maybe we'd stop wasting US tax dollars building that damn embassy in Baghdad which is already larger than Vatican City; maybe some sanity still has the possibility of emerging if the stranglehold is removed.

But I await your analysis and explanation of why you find this scary.

All best wishes,
    ~ Doodah

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

aranuk (1st July 2012), Eram (29th June 2012), onawah (30th June 2012), Unified Serenity (29th June 2012)

35. Link to Post #2619
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

My hope is beyond this world and believes we are made wonderfully and gloriously to be one with the Divine light of creation. Many call me a fool, and if believing in the message and truths of Yeshua makes me a fool, than a fool for Christ I shall be. I have seen much in this world, experienced first hand Divine light and love and well as the opposite and known both sides intimately because of those experiences. We were warned of the coming days when the righteous would be few and men would call good evil and evil good. Some were chosen from the foundation of this age to be a witness unto the greatness of God and when all things are fulfilled and they are delivered up before the evil one they shall not premeditate what they shall say, but speak with the miraculous cloven tongue of the Ruach HaKodesh or Holy Spirit of God and the sign of that is that all people will hear them in their native dialects at the same time with no interpreter necessary.

99% of the world will believe these zadok, these righteous ones are evil because they will not support this new leader. The NWO serves openly their god Lucifer. You can deny his existence all you want, but they are boldly and actively worshiping and serving him as God. He will not assume power in an evil manner. He will come in peacefully and prosperously as the bible says, and the people as one will cry "Peace, Peace, Peace" and that is your warning notice. Do not fret when you hear of wars and rumors of wars or disasters in various places for that is to be expected. It is when the nations are crying Peace that you need to notice and not fall prey to the plan of the one who as wanted to be worshiped as God for millions of years. He will come as a beautiful shining light of Peace and Prosperity. He will perform miracles beyond your minds ability to imagine, and he will promise unity and love for all who love him and worship him.

We are in the fifth seal and have been for a long time. The season of the locust swarm is upon us and that is what you are feeling now. They are swarming and the world is in turmoil, but do not fear. Those who love God and are called according to His purposes are protected. If you do not know the order of events then you do have something to fear. It is highly likely that you too will embrace this "savior" and sadly you will think you are following the path of light. This whole Drake fiasco has shown me how easily people lay down their ideals when faced with untenable situations. Drakes deception is absolutely nothing compared to what is coming, and I pray for all mankind we wake-up and not be ashamed.

I have faith grounded in facts born out over time and experience. Most here I feel will disagree with me and you have that right. I simply say, if you are not sure because of things that have happened in the name of Jesus and the church then I implore you to ask God to show you the truth and direct your path. If you have never been able to study the bible without confusion or falling asleep then ask anew. A famished man cannot think straight and we were told there would be famine in the last days but it would not be for food. It would be a famine for hearing the word of the Lord. There is not one church approved of by God in my city as spoken of in Revelation 2:10 and 3:10. They are innocently ignorant and following the traditions of men. They know not what they do, and I am greatly concerned they shall fall for the false Messiah too. There are some good churches but they are very very hard to find. I am hopeful because of what I believe, and that is not Armageddon get it over with so I can go onto a great new world in a new body. No, my hope is in this divine journey we are all on, and in us knowingly choosing our paths.

Remember how angry you were when you found out you had been deceived into giving up your rights by getting a SSN ? How they did not tell you this meant you leave your rights behind, but you did it because you were deceived. How many times have you been deceived my friends? It feels like we are in this alone, but we are not. There truly is a helper and a friend with you at all times and you just don't know it. Knock and the door shall be opened for you, seek and you will find, Ask and it shall be given unto you. Love is the absence of fear and there is no reason for a child of God to be afraid of the future. I fear nothing coming upon us, S/he's not mad at me.

36. Link to Post #2620
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The energy flows were the focus goes.......... will it be Avocadess freedom` or bills arcons.... its your free will.... you decide.... sheep are directed....

37. The Following User Says Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

Unified Serenity (29th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 193 FirstFirst 1 31 81 121 131 141 181 193 LastLast