Page 133 of 193 FirstFirst 1 33 83 123 133 143 183 193 LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 3857

Thread: Drake: Updates, clarifications and more

1. Link to Post #2641
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: Drake: Updates, clarifications and more

tough conversation. and sweet feelings. i am on both sides of the fence, i know one side will not concede without the other. peace amongst this human race is the absolute most necessary ideal set on the table. is it possible?
    warmest, corson

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

gigha (30th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #2642
    Thanks

It is critical, whereupon the focus of attention lies. This will then manifest. So be vigilant to any messages and listen to your inner voice, which is free from fear.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matts For This Post:

aranuk (30th June 2012), SKAWF (1st July 2012)

5. Link to Post #2643
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 610 posts

Well, Bill, I think that is absolutely fanastically good news, that some rogue group of dark lower astral beings who’ve managed to convince a few here that they are our controllers are leaving the planet!

I think we should hold a party to wave them off. Our celebrations would know no bounds that at last we are rid of these beings who have no compassion for us, and whose only interest in us is to manage/exploit/control us. Then man will be able to own his true sovereignty in the full knowledge of how great he really is.

Because man is not cattle. Each one of us is a truly great and powerful being, in our own right. This is the way the spirits feel about us, the ones that I meet in the deeper dimensions, way and beyond the murky dark astral layers of these deluded, so-called ‘controllers’. I don’t know if you’re familiar with the Gnostic scriptures, but this astral ‘controller’ type is represented in those metaphorical stories as the blind demiurge, who is blinded by his own huge ego to think that there is none higher than him, and manages to convince others of that same delusion…others who never go any further or higher than the blind demiurge to find out otherwise, because they are blinded themselves. Their third eyes are closed.

But the overriding entities, known as the spirits that I and other shamans communicate with, are all-knowing but also entirely benevolent, with the spiritual evolution of man foremost in their aims and purpose. They are almost, I would say, admiring of man. They think man is fantastic… so fantastic in fact, that those who were originally here in human bodies (not all were) have held back their own liberation until the time that man can develop enough to realise who he really is.

To those spirits, the human is incredible… what he/she goes through and overcomes in one lifetime, and how he/she, with only a few exceptions, keeps loving anyway, and keeps faith with the depth of that compassion that they know is in their hearts, despite everything. The Nature spirits too, have no less of a strong feeling for man, and so they feel honoured to support us with food and water and whatever else we require no matter how much, in our temporary blindness, we continue to pollute the planet. Not that this is an excuse to act irresponsibly, but Nature has amazing resilience and ability to renew Herself, over and over. She will also take all our pain. We can send our pain into the Earth and She will absorb it.

I wish you could meet these spirits. Well, you could. Anyone can. It is our birthright to be in contact with them and we all have the means to do so. I’m trying to think of a metaphor to explain it. Perhaps if you compare the unititiated human being to a television set, just after you’ve brought it back from the shop and taken it out of the cardboard box. You plug it in but you can ‘t pick up any television channels because you need someone to come and tune it in.

In the same way, you have all the necessary apparatus inside you, and so if you could find a shaman to tune you in, you could then become empowered by receiving your own information direct from your own spirits.

In this process, you will undergo some initiations which will open your pineal gland/third eye, so that no-one need ever tell you again what to believe and what to think because you will be able to see for yourself. The pineal gland/third eye has begun to close over time, through disuse mainly. But this is the doorway, the portal, the stargate if you like for you to soar way above the dark realms of the ignorant, arrogant, blind demiurge and commune with those who have abundant and never-ending compassion for the spirit being that is currently on the human journey.

This is not a New Age theory. In fact, it’s very Old Age and it is an experience, not a belief system. Our earliest ancestors were in touch with these spirits and told about what they experienced within shamanic journeys ~ with respect to man's holographic place in the multi-dimensional cosmos ~ within metaphorical stories that we call myths, that have come down to us through aeons of time. It is a practical experience that you and anyone else can have.

If you, or anyone else, would like me to help you find a shaman near where you live, who can initiate you (tune you) into this experience, please do get in touch with me.

Bill, as a deservedly respected leader in the alternative community, I think it would be wonderful if you could look into this.
    Last edited by Ishtar; 30th June 2012 at 10:21.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

foreverfan (30th June 2012), Mark (30th June 2012), mountain_jim (30th June 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), Timreh (3rd July 2012)

7. Link to Post #2644
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

I agree with your take, quoted below.

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    For many years I was brain washed by the New Age movement which promised "ascension" and that all one needed for this to take place was to have love in one's heart. I don't know why I believed this since I've always had love in my heart but my path has been very difficult. This is not to say that I have not experienced joy, for there has been much joy in my life, but pain, confusion, chaos, deceit and grief have far surpassed the joy I've experienced.
    In a roundabout sort of way what you're saying about 'love in your heart' reminds me of the scene in Radio Days by Woody Allen...the scene where the family is listening to the story of the baseball player 'with a lot of heart...' on the radio.

The idea that all you need is 'love in your heart', or in the case of this scene, heart is touching on the face of it.

But it may not be, strictly speaking, true.

Last edited by Curt; 30th June 2012 at 10:45.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Daughter of Time (30th June 2012), Unified Serenity (30th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #2645
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CurtisW (here)

The idea that all you need is 'love in your heart', or in the case of this scene, heart is touching. But it may not be, strictly speaking, true [/B]
    I agree. All you need is love was a nice idea of the Beatles and was the philosophy prevalent in the Sixties. But by the Seventies, many of the 'love the one you're with' flower children of Haight Ashbury had become heroin addicts.

Love needs to be balanced with wisdom and knowledge... by which I mean the sort of holistic wisdom and knowledge that used to be known as the Greek 'gnosis'. This comes from having the third eye opened, and communing with all-knowing and benevolent spirits, as I describe in my previous post. It is a practical experience ~ not a trip someone lays on you with a load of dogma to have blind faith in.
    Last edited by Ishtar; 30th June 2012 at 10:45.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Daughter of Time (30th June 2012), Khaleesi (30th June 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), Unified Serenity (30th June 2012)

11. Link to Post #2646
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,559 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ----

And a PS -- against which the list of problems above pales in comparison.

I genuinely don't yet know exactly what to make of this, but I'm compiling and carefully evaluating some evidence that seems to suggest that the global controllers may be preparing to leave the planet. Not as in exiling themselves, but as in leaving a ship that they believe will sink with no reasonable hope of salvage.

Remember: their personal sense of commitment is to protect (and manage/ control/ exploit) the human genome... not to take care of individuals, about which they care pretty much as a farmer cares for the fate of individual cows in a very large herd.

All that farmer wants is to stay in business. He doesn't feel compassion for any cows that suffer, are sick, or go to the slaughterhouse. That's not the game he's playing. His goal is completely different.

This scenario is not as ridiculous or as impossible as it sounds. I have half a dozen data points, each of which should be taken seriously, that might suggest this, and they all fit together. I'll say no more about this right now, because it's downright scary. I want to prepare some kind of presentation and then submit it for scrutiny and analysis... we're all in this together, folks.
    Hi Bill. Thank goodness there is more than one ship navigating the oceon of life, If the controllers have decided to abandon their ship, Mother earth is not the ship that is sinking, But the contollers inability to navigate on Mother Earth anymore, it will not be woman and children first, The sevice to self Captain will be first in this instance trying to save their own neck. Leaving their slave masters with no direction or to drown.

Maybe it will be up to ships that navigate with Mother Earth to rescue the drowning and assist them with the kiss of life

My ship is not sinking, Is anyone elses

Bon Voyage is all i can say.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

aranuk (30th June 2012)

13. Link to Post #2647
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by corson (here)
    tough conversation. and sweet feelings. i am on both sides of the fence, i know one side will not concede without the other. peace amongst this human race is the absolute most necessary ideal set on the table. is it possible?
    warmest, corson
    my opinion only -

After taking the first step, recognizing the truth of one's inner discontent and the unacceptability of such, the solution lay in knowing who/what one is (we are), knowing as much as one can about one's true history (our history) and finally knowing as much as one can the truth of one's situation on Earth today (our collective truth).

Those are the keys to reaching past the 100th monkey within each of us... but again, what do I know? I used to buy into the Drake clown show.
    Last edited by Chester; 30th June 2012 at 14:09.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (30th June 2012), Ishtar (30th June 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), Timreh (3rd July 2012)

15. Link to Post #2648
    Thanks

Hi Ishtar,

Excuse my limited understanding, but what bothers me about this way of thinking is that it appears to a bit too black-and-white in color. As in the dark beings reside in the astral plane and then the all-knowing, entirely benevolent beings are in the higher/deeper dimensions. I'm quoting here an excerpt from this article which has some good points, not that I necessarily agree with all of them.

Quote Fatal beliefs on the "Astral Plane"
    or the so called "4th Dimension"

Generally, our reality’s consciousness is taking place and is based in the astral realm (4th dimension, if you wish): the consciousness of matter, plants and their related nature spirits, the consciousness of animals and humans in the form of astral beings and astral energies. Our conscious thinking seems to be, however, decoupled from the astral plane. The astral contains the energies and feelings of us humans, our patterns, programs and problems from former lives. The mark of each of us can be found there, but not our conscious thinking. I assume that conscious thinking/ cognitive consciousness is taking place on a different level.
    Everything existing in our reality and happening here, exists and happens through the energies of the astral plane. Nothing can happen if there is no corresponding energy to it from the 4th dimension. Whoever wants to change something in our reality must make a change on the astral plane first, consciously or unconsciously. Material reality without the astral realm is like a computer without software. Without software, the computer is dead matter. Without the astral, the reality is dead matter. And further: If the astral realm is ruled by devils, our reality turns into hell. If the astral realm is filled with angels, it becomes heaven, or at least paradise.

Now, most likely many followers of New Age beliefs will claim that the astral realm is the place where dark entities dwell. Well, you don't have to put up with this! This thinking contains the motives to block us from the possibility to be the ones in charge of our reality, which also means that we have the power to do something about it. Certainly, the astral plane is dominated by dark entities at the moment, although this fact shouldn't corroborate the wrong belief about the astral plane being the home of dark entities, like it was some sort of hell where they supposedly belong and we humans are out of the woods since we allegedly belong into the so-called 5th dimension. Sure...

Many followers of the New Age belief system expect, that they soon will scale up to the 5th dimension (of course nobody can answer the question, what this mysterious 5th dimension will be) and believe they simply can leave our reality and the 4th dimension behind. Yet, these ascension-theories are actually based on promises made by (dark and deceiving) entities who were and are being channeled by psychics.

At this point I want to demonstrate the cunning nature of this entity-given information: the agenda behind this kind of false belief system is to disempower us and hold us back from creating our reality by making us reject our natural connection to the astral plane. We do disconnect from earth and the astral plane by rejecting it, talking it down and by considering it to be “spiritually inferior” and calling it the home of demons. I know die-hard ascension-fanatics believe that it is supposed to be that way since earth is supposedly the place for dull and undeveloped souls, so they have hell on earth as a learning platform. I do not hold this view creating a scenario of “ascension into the 5th dimension” versus “hell on (the inferior) earth”. Actually, this belief is tricky and shouldn't be supported by us, since it is supporting passive and disempowering attitudes and that is very much in terms of those dark deceiving entities! By no means should we hand over our reality to devils and monsters. It is their long-term plan to take over our reality and other different realities as well. The more they succeed in this, the more powerful they become and the more they are going to walk over us. This should be clarified throughout this article.

Miscellaneous realities? Yes, there are plenty of realities (furthermore I believe there are many more astral planes with their associated realities inside our multiverse). I have had glimpses into other realities on the planets of our solar system. I saw people there, who look exactly like us. They have buildings, cities etc. These realities are not to be seen by our physical eye sight. From our earthly point of view those planets appear to be bald and uninhabitable, yet they are full of life. Different realities besides “our reality” even exist on our planet. Think about the invisible beings (elves etc.) in Iceland. All these realities are interconnected through the shared astral plane. Through the astral plane other realities and beings can be contacted.

So, reflect on this: if we handed over our reality realm to those dark entities, they would have a solid base station which makes it easier for them to operate and take over the other realities in our shared solar system and astral plane.

Well, what about the other, higher dimensions? I would like to note that we have been easily impressed by the superior abilities and technologies of other interdimensional beings since the beginning of time. This is the actual cause for so many people still accepting announcements of so-called higher beings, even today. Statements about higher dimensions usually are given by reputedly "ascended masters", “guides” or other (wannabe) light beings, etc. I am certain that there are other dimensions, yet I cannot draw any image of those dimensions myself. But I am very suspicious about taking any channeled demands and messages for granted, just as little as I buy into old scripts and books about these topics.
    How do you know the spirits you communicate with are entirely benevolent? Isn't there the possibiliy they (or some of them) are masterful deceivers? The way they apparently think of us humans is very flattering but could be used as a trap too. I don't doubt our ancestors have been in contact with these spirits but they may have also worshipped and done blood sacrifices for them by their demand, as has been done through-out history.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemini For This Post:

Chester (30th June 2012), Daughter of Time (30th June 2012), Ishtar (30th June 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), Reinhard (30th June 2012), Unified Serenity (30th June 2012)

17. Link to Post #2649
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ishtar (here)
    Quote Posted by CurtisW (here)

The idea that all you need is 'love in your heart', or in the case of this scene, heart is touching. But it may not be, strictly speaking, true [/B]
    I agree. All you need is love was a nice idea of the Beatles and was the philosophy prevalent in the Sixties. But by the Seventies, many of the 'love the one you're with' flower children of Haight Ashbury had become heroin addicts.

Love needs to be balanced with wisdom and knowledge... by which I mean the sort of holistic wisdom and knowledge that used to be known as the Greek 'gnosis'. This comes from having the third eye opened, and communing with all-knowing and benevolent spirits, as I describe in my previous post. It is a practical experience ~ not a trip someone lays on you with a load of dogma to have blind faith in.
    There are other ways 'gnosis' can be achieved though shamanic journey can achieve this result.

I recommend each of us remain grounded in the reality of the truthful, current situation on Earth.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (30th June 2012), Ishtar (30th June 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), Reinhard (30th June 2012), RMorgan (30th June 2012), Zencat (30th June 2012)

19. Link to Post #2650
    Thanks

Hi Gemini

Good points! Thanks for responding....

I am only talking of my own experience, which I was shown by a shaman teacher. He didn't give me any beliefs or dogma or cosmological models to learn and believe in. He just gave me a key, metaphorically-speaking, to unlock my own experience. So this is all I offer. No belief system, no dogma, no blind faith, no stories that cannot be verified. Just a simple technique.

I do experience going way beyond the astral planes in this way. It's called shamanic journeying. I'm not saying it is the only way. I am saying it is a way that I have found.

I do also experience the astral planes from time to time, so I know that the nature of the astral planes is very different to what I experience in the shamanic dimensions. The main difference, which is just something I've intuited, is that the astral planes are man made. To understand that, one would need to know that to the shaman, thoughts are things. They are not just nebulous abstractions that disappear or dissolve over time. They exist and so they have to go somewhere. So according to my experience, every thought .. every dream, hope, prayer, fear or fantasy that man has ever had is on the astral planes.

Now, conversely, my experience is that the other dimensions, which are beyond the astral planes and that I visit to meet with the benevolent entities, are not man-made. They are the domains of those spirits and everything there is created by them, it seems to me, with the sole purpose of supporting the spiritual evolution of man.

How do I know they're benevolent?

Well, how do you know if someone loves you? Or hates you? You just know. I judge a tree by its fruits ... the fruits that I'm harvesting from these spirits are fresh, sweet, juicy and more importantly, life supporting. They have taught me how to love unconditionally and there are so many other wonderful benefits I've derived from being in their company. From this practice over the years, they have made my life quite extraordinary and beautiful. They have helped me confront and work to transcend the parts of my personality which, shall we say, were not serving my highest interests ~ learned behaviour patterns, in other words. So there was some pain to go through... and there may be more (probably will be!). So it's not a path of roses. But nevertheless, I love the life I have now ... because I have learned how to love life, however simple and quiet it is. Sometimes the more simple and quiet the better ... it gives you the space to fully appreciate what you're being given.

My main experience is that everything is made of and resonates with Love. And so when I'm resonating on that frequency, I'm in tune with my environment, at one with Nature, and feeling happy because I feel like the human being was always meant to feel. That's my opinion, anyway.

But I hasten to add, this is not about starting another religion or belief system. I don't want people to believe me, or follow me. I don't want to be anyone's guru or priest that intercedes on their behalf and tells them what to believe. The latter to me, is part of the problem that we have now. This interceding on our behalf has disempowered us and cut us off from our own power.

I would like it, though, if more people could get themselves tuned into this, and become self-empowered again, by their own experiences with these beings because, at the very least, it would banish all of the suffering caused by others trying to control us.

Oh ... and no blood sacrifices are required!

I hope this helps, and thanks for asking.
    Last edited by Ishtar; 30th June 2012 at 14:09.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Chester (30th June 2012), Daughter of Time (30th June 2012), Firinn (6th July 2012), Gemini (30th June 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), Reinhard (30th June 2012), SKAWF (30th June 2012), Timreh (5th July 2012), ulli (30th June 2012), Unified Serenity (30th June 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (30th June 2012), Zencat (30th June 2012)

21. Link to Post #2651
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The impression I get about you, Ishtar, is that you found a way to achieve gnosis. Your heart is golden in that you want to share your method with others. You appear to have dedicated your life to this sharing and to continuing your own, personal journey and growth. Several of your posts have been particularly helpful in my process of shedding quite a bit of my own, self generated BS. I am appreciative, Ishtar... justone.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (30th June 2012), Ishtar (30th June 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), Reinhard (30th June 2012), SKAWF (30th June 2012), Zencat (30th June 2012)

23. Link to Post #2652
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    The impression I get about you, Ishtar, is that you found a way to achieve gnosis. Your heart is golden in that you want to share your method with others. You appear to have dedicated your life to this sharing and to continuing your own, personal journey and growth. Several of your posts have been particularly helpful in my process of shedding quite a bit of my own, self generated BS. I am appreciative, Ishtar... justone.
    Well, you know, justone...I'm growing to appreciate you too!

I totally admire your honesty and ability to analyse yourself critically.

Thanks for being such a good example!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Chester (30th June 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012), Zencat (30th June 2012)

25. Link to Post #2653
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by Gemini (here)
    How do you know the spirits you communicate with are entirely benevolent? Isn't there the possibiliy they (or some of them) are masterful deceivers? The way they apparently think of us humans is very flattering but could be used as a trap too. I don't doubt our ancestors have been in contact with these spirits but they may have also worshipped and done blood sacrifices for them by their demand, as has been done through-out history.
    This is a good question. It is hard to answer for the uninitiated, but this is another reason that I work with a formal teacher. In shamanic training, at least in our tradition, this is one of the first lessons to master. It is possible to discern because at an information level, there is no deception. At that level there is no manifestation through which to deceive. A skilled and experienced shaman has no trouble discerning benevolent or malicious intention. The only trouble is if the practitioner forgets to do so. Again, only speaking from my own lineage. Others may have a different response.
    Last edited by Whiskey_Mystic; 30th June 2012 at 17:08.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Chester (30th June 2012), Daughter of Time (30th June 2012), Gemini (30th June 2012), Ishtar (30th June 2012), Zencat (30th June 2012)

27. Link to Post #2654
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

Quote Posted by Ishtar (here)

I am only talking of my own experience, which I was shown by a shaman teacher. He didn't give me any beliefs or dogma or cosmological models to learn and believe in. He just gave me a key, metaphorically-speaking, to unlock my own experience. So this is all I offer. No belief system, no dogma, no blind faith, no stories that cannot be verified. Just a simple technique.

How do I know they're benevolent?
    same here.
    no words, no doctrine
    nothing to rationalize
    just a set of keys,........

that said, i had to find a point of balance for myself.

also, what given, was given without love OR malice.
    it was as neutral as light coming out of the darkness.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

Chester (30th June 2012), NancyV (30th June 2012)

29. Link to Post #2655
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    ----

And a PS -- against which the list of problems above pales in comparison.

I genuinely don't yet know exactly what to make of this, but I'm compiling and carefully evaluating some evidence that seems to suggest that the global controllers may be preparing to leave the planet. Not as in exiling themselves, but as in leaving a ship that they believe will sink with no reasonable hope of salvage.

Remember: their personal sense of commitment is to protect (and manage/ control/ exploit) the human genome... not to take care of individuals, about which they care pretty much as a farmer cares for the fate of individual cows in a very large herd.

All that farmer wants is to stay in business. He doesn't feel compassion for any cows that suffer, are sick, or go to the slaughterhouse. That's not the game he's playing. His goal is completely different.

This scenario is not as ridiculous or as impossible as it sounds. I have half a dozen data points, each of which should be taken seriously, that might suggest this, and they all fit together. I'll say no more about this right now, because it's downright scary. I want to prepare some kind of presentation and then submit it for scrutiny and analysis... we're all in this together, folks.
    Hi Bill. Thank goodness there is more than one ship navigating the oceon of life, If the controllers have decided to abandon their ship, Mother earth is not the ship that is sinking, But the contollers inability to navigate on Mother Earth anymore, it will not be woman and children first, The sevice to self Captain will be first in this instance trying to save their own neck. Leaving their slave masters with no direction or to drown.

Maybe it will be up to ships that navigate with Mother Earth to rescue the drowning and assist them with the kiss of life

My ship is not sinking, Is anyone elses

Bon Voyage is all i can say.

Peace
    Hi Billy, my ship is definitely not sinking either I am glad to say. My ship has enough lifeboats and life jackets aboard for all who sail in her.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Chester (30th June 2012), Daughter of Time (30th June 2012)

31. Link to Post #2656
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SKAWF (here)
    that said, i had to find a point of balance for myself.
    I think I know what you mean, if it's the same thing that I went through. I was in awe of the spirits to start with, because of religious conditioning. But then I gradually got more at ease and eventually realised that it was about working in partnership, in an equal and mutually respectful way.

The other balance I had to get right was being able to work in different dimensions and then when back here, be totally grounded into this one. I think my feet were hovering off the ground for some time, when I first began training and it is important to remain grounded, in connection with the Earth (as justoneman said earlier). And that may sound contradictory ... that you're 'journeying' to the furthest reaches while at the same time, remaining grounded on the Earth. But it's because in reality, when you're journeying, you're not really going anywhere. It's all here and now in the present ... it's just that we have to view it as "journey where we go somewhere" to satisfy that logical bit of our minds that can only deal with stuff happening in time and space.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Chester (30th June 2012), SKAWF (30th June 2012)

33. Link to Post #2657
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey Bill,

I can´t wait to see the data and presentation.

If you´re correct, it will prove my thesis that 99% of what is spread in the alternative media is exactly the contrary of what really is supposed to happen, because that´s what I think the alternative media is nowadays; a 180° diversion; an illusionist trick.

I promise to use all my analytic capacity to either make your points stronger or to find eventual flaws in them.

This is a very serious scenario.

Cheers,

Raf.

Done.

I've just started a new thread, called From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ate-Hypothesis

Please comment intelligently and constructively. It's disquieting reading, and may provide a lot of food for thought.

It may not be valid -- but if it is, we need to know, and understand this complexity as well as we can.

Regarding Drake --
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd July 2012 at 09:32. Reason: fix link

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (30th June 2012), Daughter of Time (30th June 2012), Hervé (30th June 2012), Sebastion (30th June 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (30th June 2012), Yoda (30th June 2012)

35. Link to Post #2658
    Thanks

There are some here who are Drake well wishers, who wish the clean up plan is a success. There are others here in larger numbers it seems to me that attack and judge these same people with an emotional gusto which in my way of reckoning points to a shadow part of themselves. This shadow part as Jung describes as the part which is not recognized as part of themselves. It is the gullible self they don't want to own. If they did own it in their own psyche they would NOT project it onto others so much or not at all. If they owned it and integrated within their psyche it would dissolve its emotional energy. This phenomenon is explained by Hal & Sidra Stone in their book "Embracing ourselves" explaining the Voice dialogues. John Kent voice dialogues 1-3 on youtube each part 15 minutes explains the method.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

mattymoto (30th June 2012)

37. Link to Post #2659
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    There are some here who are Drake well wishers, who wish the clean up plan is a success. There are others here in larger numbers it seems to me that attack and judge these same people with an emotional gusto which in my way of reckoning points to a shadow part of themselves. This shadow part as Jung describes as the part which is not recognized as part of themselves. It is the gullible self they don't want to own. If they did own it in their own psyche they would NOT project it onto others so much or not at all. If they owned it and integrated within their psyche it would dissolve its emotional energy. This phenomenon is explained by Hal & Sidra Stone in their book "Embracing ourselves" explaining the Voice dialogues. John Kent voice dialogues 1-3 on youtube each part 15 minutes explains the method.

Stan
    You know stan, maybe if in the beginning some of the Drake supporters did not get so nasty in response to those who tried to point out the errors of what Drake was saying, then some comments from those not trusting Drake would not have felt so nasty to you. There is an aggressive mocking energy that has come from the "love and light" crowd here and finally those on the "I don't believe Drake" side started mirroring it back then finally the Drake supporters quit doing it so much. This episode has been playing out a while, and once a "feud" for lack of a better word gets started, people often lose sight of what started it in the first place.

If we all treat each other with respect, not accuse those who disagree with us as being Agents, negative, fear mongers, naysayers etc. then we can have open discussions which are much more fruitful. Often times we say we are truth seekers when in fact we are truth validating for ourselves and when we think we have it all figured out, we only want to listen to those who agree with us. We don't take emails disagreeing with us, we don't take callers disagreeing with us, we don't allow others to disagree with us and therefore we try every trick in the book to shut them down from group think, mocking, insulting, hurting their feelings, shunning, ostracizing, sending on vacation by making sure you have the mods in your back pocket whenever possible. Yes, it all get's played out. The thing I love the best, is that at least with Drake there is a time line and actual activity that is supposed to go on and it is not just nebulous spiritual theory which one can argue about until the cows come home.
    Last edited by Unified Serenity; 30th June 2012 at 17:43.

38. Link to Post #2660
    Thanks

Hi US you say "If we all treat each other with respect, not accuse those who disagree with us as being Agents, negative, fear mongers, naysayers etc. then we can have open discussions which are much more fruitful."
    In the same sentence that you ask that we treat others with respect, you quote only accusations against your side. When you say we ask that we treat others with respect, you would be better quoting the other accusations that your side have called the other side, that would be balance. I don't wish to go back and quote them as that would add to the fire.

Stan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 193 FirstFirst 1 33 83 123 133 143 183 193 LastLast