+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 4 12 LastLast

Thread: Steven Greer's core team has apparently left him (long report by Alfred Webre)

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Default Re: Steven Greer's core team has apparently left him (long report by Alfred Webre)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

I always thought Alfred Webre was more than a bit iffy....and this hit piece has confirmed it for me.
    But suppose what Webre reports is true?
    I don't think it is....

Suppose it is all total BS...where does that leave Webre?

Quote I know Todd Hathaway (he used to be an Avalon member, btw). He stated to me quite a while back that he had been unfairly and potentially publicly smeared by Greer's "Deal Man's Trigger" document.
    well he would say that wouldn't he if he was a plant...

Quote The PDF was not publicly available at that time. Now it's been released (as compiled scanned images of the pages), and many people will have downloaded it, we have that in black and white. Download the document here, and what Greer writes about Todd Hathaway begins on the second page of the text (the third page of the PDF).

And how did Webre get that document, unless someone who is or was in Greer's team gave that to him? And if so, why would they have done that?

obviously there are some deep infiltrators in the 'Greer Team'..for that to happen..

Because a man like Greer is certainly a number one target after the Disclosure Project, his alternative energy stuff and now the Sirius Documentary...

Quote Our opinions and reactions about whether something feels 'iffy' or not may not be relevant.
    It's relevant to me... when trying to figure out what's going on with it all.

Quote Sometimes, we find ourselves supporting someone out of our belief system, or what we feel comfortable with, or what makes us secure and gives us hope. And then later, we realize that our hope and trust was misplaced.
    Yes...and sometimes we are right....not that you have any idea what my belief system is... and it would be a miracle if you did, because with this subject I don't have one......I'm still learning.

One can't be blown this way and that with every new 'revelation'... the whole UFO/ET scene has its fair share of infiltrators, fakes and disinformation. I try and stay true to myself and not get overly influenced by others.

But I do trust my own judgement..when gathering info and doing research.

People like Greer will be targeted all the time.

I think his heart is in the right place.

This latest attack was probably to discredit the Sirius documentary as much as him.

Now when people do a search about it...the Webre accusations.. are repeated all over the place. It will confuse people. And that is the intent, IMO.

The accusations appear to be.... he said, she said, he said etc etc.

If any actual evidence turns up, that can be looked at.

cheers

late edit to correct some bad grammar....
    Last edited by jaybee; 19th June 2013 at 19:22.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Corncrake (19th June 2013), Flowerpunkchip (20th June 2013), Gardener (20th June 2013), JRS (20th June 2013), mojo (20th June 2013), onawah (20th June 2013), sigma6 (19th June 2013), sunflower (19th June 2013), Swanette (20th June 2013), The One (19th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Default Re: Steven Greer's core team has apparently left him (long report by Alfred Webre)

i always didnt feel well with Greers talks. Too much ego in his movement and attitude. Also he never ever gave any result he was always in theory... no action especially in the energy field.

On the ET field, having all GOOD ET is just plain boring (if i can use that word). The universe is so huge that there should be all kinds of races out there.

We keep seeing revelations in politics and in exo politics ... is this the start of the Apocalypse? (revelation in Greek language)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Gardener (20th June 2013), karelia (20th June 2013), sigma6 (19th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st June 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Regardless if these allegations are true or not, Dr. Greer has made
    himself so unlikable to many in our community that this is probably
    the final nail in the proverbial coffin for Dr.Greer.I wish him well.
    If he is on coke I hope he gets treatment.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Corncrake (19th June 2013), GoingOn (24th June 2013), Mark (20th June 2013), Mike (19th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st June 2013), Whiskey_Mystic (19th June 2013), Wind (20th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

I have had the pleasure of talking with and communicating with Alfred Weber from time to time for a couple of years now.

I like him and trust him. So I wrote to him this morning with some questions and he just wrote back to me. So I will post our conversation here for the rest of us.

Notice he linked to this thread :-)

Hello Alfred,

Expecting you are well.

I am contacting you because I am very sad to have read the below (the OP article in this thread) article. I am not seeing the date it was posted however it seems to have been the beginning of June.

Anyway I have a few questions for you and before you answer I would like permission to post your response if I am given permission. I will not post it if you do not want me to. I am a reporter that will not report with out permission. However either way I personally need to know something. And if it needs to stay only with me I am fine with that.

How did you view Dr Greer before doing this investigation?

Did you start this investigation on your own or did someone come to you with this information?

In the article it states that some of the people you contacted did not want to reply...how many people involved with Dr Greer confirmed these allegations either on the record or off the record?

As I said I am very sad to know this about Dr Greer.

I appreciate you and your reporting. And I appreciate you answering my questions.

Thank you.

All the best!

Kimberley

Kimberley Hi! Thank you. In March 2013 whistleblower intermediaries from insiders formerly affiliated with Dr. Greer approached Exopolitics.com with information and the "Dead Man's Trigger". We released the information and document after the premiere of the film Sirius and after specific conditions had been met. All the witness statements we have are in the article (BELOW). Dr. Jan Bravo communicated to us through 2 independent intermediaries as reported. The Sirius film crew reported through intermediaries as in the article. Dr. Ted Loder never replied to our inquiry during the investigation. On June 5, 2013 an intermediary who had contacted Drs Loder and Greer sent us an update stating that Dr. Ted Loder could not confirm the allegations, and stating that Dr. Greer considered the allegations "nonsense". I hope this update helps.

As to my support of the Disclosure Project, I had initially been approached by Dr. Greer in 2000 to be a Disclosure Project witness, and my Disclosure Project Testimony was video-taped in California in August 2000. On August 30, 2000 I swore an affidavit for the Disclosure Project about my role as Director of the 1977 proposed Carter White House Extraterrestrial Communication Project. On May 9, 2001, I could not appear as a Disclosure Project witness at the press conference at the National Press Club because of visa issues. I did serve as international media and Congressional liaison from my office in Vancouver, and my name appears together with Dr. Greer on the May 9, 2001 press releases.

See:
    Historical documents: Disclosure Project press releases for May 9, 2001 Press Conference
    http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopoli...onference.html

Please feel free to share this update with others

In Light, Alfred

UFO/ET "Disclosure" & the Transhumanist Agenda by Alfred Lambremont Webre

THE TRANSHUMANIST AGENDA
    by ALFRED LAMBREMONT WEBRE

1. The "Transhumanist Agenda" - EU Panel: Human robotization, Nano implant technologies, Mind control slavery, Neurological weapons torture, Gang stalking
    by Alfred Lambremont Webre

Panel: Magnus Olsson, Dr. Henning Witte, and Melanie Vritschan from the European Coalition Against Covert Harassment with Alfred Lambremont Webre
    WATCH PANEL ON YOU TUBE

http://youtu.be/uCEPsWF59mI

ARTICLE & LINKS:
    http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopoli...talking-t.html

2. UFO/ET Citizen Hearing witnesses Bassett, Huneeus and Greer’s anomalous eye movements may indicate brain-mind entrainment by manipulatory extraterrestrials or advanced military-intelligence nanotechnology as part of a global control agenda
    http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopoli...ment-by-p.html

3. Citizen Hearing intentionally misleads former Sen. Mike Gravel on nature of U.S. relations with extraterrestrials
    http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopoli...h-extrate.html

4. Sirius documentary: Reported project financial improprieties and "Dead Man's Trigger" fabrication by Dr. Steven Greer undercut UFO/ET and New Energy mission
    By Alfred Lambremont Webre
    http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopoli...ufoet-and.html

5. PROJECT AVALON: Steven Greer's core team has apparently left him (long report by Alfred Webre)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Webre-%2Fpage2

URL:

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopoli...ont-webre.html

Last edited by Kimberley; 20th June 2013 at 14:28.

8. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Aurelius (24th June 2013), Bill Ryan (19th June 2013), Billy (20th June 2013), Corncrake (19th June 2013), Darla Ken Pearce (27th June 2013), Debra (20th June 2013), donk (20th June 2013), Eram (22nd June 2013), Gardener (20th June 2013), InCiDeR (22nd June 2013), jagman (19th June 2013), karamba (20th June 2013), karelia (20th June 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (20th June 2013), ks4ever (20th June 2013), Limor Wolf (19th June 2013), ljwheat (20th June 2013), Mark (20th June 2013), Mike (19th June 2013), nomadguy (20th June 2013), onawah (20th June 2013), psydney (20th June 2013), seko (19th June 2013), Sidney (24th June 2013), sigma6 (19th June 2013), Sophocles (19th June 2013), sunflower (19th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st June 2013), Swanette (20th June 2013), Timewaster (19th June 2013), ViralSpiral (21st June 2013), watchZEITGEISTnow (20th June 2013), we-R-one (20th June 2013), Wind (20th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Greer doesn't have The Dead Man's Trigger anymore...

think about it.

And the film director's dad got murdered in the Sikh temple massacre near to the

release of Sirius

Co-incidence or not?

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Corncrake (19th June 2013), jagman (20th June 2013), JRS (20th June 2013), mojo (20th June 2013), sigma6 (19th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st June 2013), The One (19th June 2013), ulli (19th June 2013), watchZEITGEISTnow (20th June 2013), Wind (20th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

Those who rise the farthest often fall the hardest. Much of the evidence sounds damning but I'm willing to be more forgiving towards Greer than I would those under less stressful circumstances, I suspect that his ego was manipulated and used agains't him by any who might have been trying to sabotage his efforts from within.

It doesn't excuse any errors he has made, but it is a factor I would take into consideration.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

jagman (19th June 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (20th June 2013), mojo (20th June 2013), sigma6 (19th June 2013), Wind (20th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

how did Webre get that document?... (unnamed insiders?) it represents a gross breach of trust on someone's part. Can't wait to have a read, I wonder where this leaves Greer now... hanging in the wind? will be interesting to see what the next move is in this 'drama'...

It is kind of interesting, that a document that is supposed to be held in a trust, becomes violated, and depending on how Greer set it up, could have huge legal implications, which is then given to an ex lawyer, who then knowing it's origin and the source, delivers what should be a private document into the public... at possible lawful risk to himself I wonder? Never say never!

I could never stand watching soap operas, but I have to admit this has me glued... (lol)
    Last edited by sigma6; 19th June 2013 at 21:12.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

GoingOn (24th June 2013), jagman (19th June 2013), jaybee (19th June 2013), JRS (20th June 2013), mojo (20th June 2013), The One (19th June 2013)

15. Link to Post #68
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have not been active on this forum alot, but i read often.
    I just wanted to say that when i first heard about Steven Greer and started looking him up and do my own little research i felt, that i couldnt trust him (gut feeling)
    He's just way to full of himself and very self centered, It doesn't feel like he's doing it for us but rather for himself.
    I have too many questions when it come's to Greer's credibility.
    It really felt from the beginning that he was trying to send me into the woods with his information, it was going nowere, and it was contridicting alot of other info i choose to believe in.
    Ive listened to many whistleblowers over the years, starting with project camelot 5 or 6 years ago when i found Kerry and Bill to be the only honest and credible source of information.
    I have not dropped conspiracy's ever since, it's a part of my life, determined to find the truth,
    I would put most whistleblowers in the same cabin, but Greer is diffirent feels like.
    One time he would say all ET's are good, next monent he would say that not all of them are good and that it was irresponsible to say so.
    Confusing ???

As the founder of Centre for the Study of Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence.
    Founder of the Disclosure project
    Greer has gathered 120 hours of testimony from various government officials on the topic of UFOs,
    Et cetera..
    You would either be 100% certain they are good or 100% certain their not all good. or some of them are and some of them arn't
    Does he even know what he's saying ?
    He would make more of these blunt statements, what an expert he is....

At the end of the day we all have to decide for ourselfs which source of information we trust in our path of awakening and revolution
    I would say, dont let Greer fool you... Hes.. very very diffirent than all others out there telling honest truth.

Excuse me for my grammar.

Tim

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Timesman For This Post:

donk (20th June 2013), Eram (22nd June 2013), sunflower (19th June 2013), watchZEITGEISTnow (20th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    how did Webre get that document?... (unnamed insiders?) it represents a gross breach of trust on someone's part. Can't wait to have a read, I wonder where this leaves Greer now... hanging in the wind? will be interesting to see what the next move is in this 'drama'...

It is kind of interesting, that a document that is supposed to be held in a trust, becomes violated, and depending on how Greer set it up, could have huge legal implications, which is then given to an ex lawyer, who then knowing it's origin and the source, delivers what should be a private document into the public... at possible lawful risk to himself I wonder? Never say never!
    nice analysis....lol

perhaps Greer will have to 'do' Webre in the courts. To protect himself.

I don't even know if that's possible with it being the internet.

But anyway, Greer's not daft and would know what a distraction that would be and how expensive.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

mojo (20th June 2013), sunflower (19th June 2013), The One (19th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Wow, I guess there was a lot more to the Politics of competing idea's and personalities than I had realized. I guess humans being as petty as we are I shouldn't be surprised, yet I am.

We WAR within the Micro and the Macro with every opportunity given from Online Forums, Stages at Conferences, High School, City, County State on up to Federal and World Politics. We War over the issues be they the Micro or the Macro on every level as well.

I wonder just how foolish and childish we look to "Other Civilizations" that keep an eye on us?

It seems to me a lot of the time those that "Preach" on expanded consciousness tend to have a box that they have sat in and expanded theirs into... then stopped. IMHO. tis off putting...
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 19th June 2013 at 21:51.

20. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    I've always had an issue with Greer's insistence of only peaceful and benign watchers and protectors...
    Mr. Greer’s preposterous sentiment that all of our ‘visitor’s’ are benevolent watcher’s and protector’s is not only a violent assault to the very sanctity of human free will and our inborn facility to discern between good and evil, but it is also a monumental insult to our intelligence too!

But in any case, as we well know, “Hell hath no fury like a sycophant scorned“! That we are now witnessing the mutiny of his core team of operatives within his organization is an event that was inevitable. Mr. Greer has become a canker on the entire body of the UFO community and like all canker’s, they need to be cut out. It is good to see that his most staunchest enabler’s have finally seen the light and are now deserting a ship that has long since sunk into insurmountable irrelevance.

----
    Hmmmm, maybe a little too harsh in my statements above about Greer but one thing for sure, what looks to us like the end of a show that ran on for too long now may, in fact, be only the beginning of a new one. I don't think we've seen the last of Greer by a long shot.
    Last edited by Roisin; 20th June 2013 at 11:29.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Miller (3rd January 2024)

22. Link to Post #72
    Australia Avalon Member Brodie75's Avatar
    Thanks

I think they're both a bit iffy myself, but if i had to choose which one
    to believe or trust it wouldn't be Mr Webre.
    Mr Greer maybe be compromised in my opinion either willingly or by some form of mind control tech
    but i believe he started out with his heart in the right place.
    Mr Webre may also believe all that he says but not much of the imformation he puts out is credible in my opinion.
    This seems to be part of a long term plan to compromise Mr Greer and then expose him.
    And the people behind the operation have simply used Mr Webre by giving him the leak.
    So in a way they have both been played.
    That's my theory.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brodie75 For This Post:

Gardener (20th June 2013), JRS (20th June 2013), Kimberley (20th June 2013), Miller (3rd January 2024), nomadguy (20th June 2013), Roisin (20th June 2013)

24. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Default Problem solved

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 5th April 2015 at 00:21.

25. The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Another1 (20th June 2013), Bill Ryan (20th June 2013), Billy (20th June 2013), Bob (24th June 2013), Carpathian (21st June 2013), ceetee9 (21st June 2013), Chris Gilbert (20th June 2013), christian (22nd June 2013), Christine (20th June 2013), Debra (24th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (20th June 2013), donk (20th June 2013), eaglespirit (20th June 2013), Eram (22nd June 2013), Fred Steeves (22nd June 2013), Gardener (20th June 2013), GCS1103 (22nd June 2013), Hazel (24th June 2013), Ivanhoe (23rd June 2013), karelia (20th June 2013), Kimberley (20th June 2013), Limor Wolf (21st June 2013), Magnus (22nd June 2013), Maunagarjana (22nd June 2013), mgray (20th June 2013), mountain_jim (21st June 2013), Omni (26th June 2013), psydney (20th June 2013), Roisin (20th June 2013), RunningDeer (20th June 2013), sdv (21st June 2013), Sidney (24th June 2013), Sierra (20th June 2013), Sophocles (20th June 2013), Soulboy (20th June 2013), spiritwind (20th June 2013), spuddie (22nd June 2013), Swanette (20th June 2013), Tesseract (20th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (20th June 2013), Tommy (23rd June 2013), ViralSpiral (20th June 2013), WEAREONE (22nd June 2013), Whiskey_Mystic (21st June 2013), Wind (20th June 2013)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Thankyou for that Toddhathaway in all respects. The future of 'advanced energy technology' lies in the ability of humanity to understand it is not about money and power but about the ability of humanity to understand that the collective 'we' do not require 'money' just a willingness to give of our best with heart.

Though I am unable at this time to know how this can come about as a social change, I have every confidence that it will.

I'll gladly swap some carrots and tomatoes for a hair cut
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Bob (26th June 2013), ceetee9 (21st June 2013), Debra (24th June 2013), donk (21st June 2013), Roisin (20th June 2013)

28. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Thanks for posting, Todd. Your insight from deep inside the loop is priceless.

Can you say who the free energy researcher was who was killed?

If any of your FE compatriots declare that they want a patent, or to make $0.10 from their FE research or from sales of a device, run as fast as you can.

Dennis

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bob (26th June 2013), Debra (24th June 2013), Roisin (20th June 2013)

30. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote Posted by toddhathaway (here)
    Rather than get caught up in the drama, as had happened when I attempted to bring people up to speed on the Drake front a while back, this will be my last post to this thread.
    it's a shame you aren't going to post any more on the thread because I was going

to ask you how you knew that you were named in The Dead Man's Trigger

document.....as Bill said you told him you were before this public release.

And I wanted to ask if it was you...or who? that gave it to Exopolitics...and how it

was accessed?

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

ceetee9 (21st June 2013), Fractalius (22nd June 2013), Roisin (20th June 2013)

32. Link to Post #77
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

I was actually in the process of searching for the other recent Greer thread the other evening when this one went up, and was taken aback and my train of thought derailed…once again by controversy over this character.

My reason at the time for resurrecting that was to ask how effective his supporters thought the Sirius movie was at advancing whatever agenda they thought was so great of him to do such a wonderful thing. So I’ll ask: how’s that “disclosure” going? How many eyes have been opened.

And this is not a “toldja so”, this is an honest question. There are still people here (well, before Todd’s contribution, anyway) give him the benefit of the doubt and believe the movie is important and supposed to good things—has anyone found that to be the case? Is there any numbers/data on viewership or funds made or whatever measure of success of the purpose of this thing?

The other thing I wanted to point out is everything here COULD be true. There could be a good soul and heart in there, it could have been taken over or manipulated, he could have had a change of heart, all of this could be from the fact he’s a reptilian, he could be having an internal good/evil battle (lizzy-style), someone could have set him up, at the same time he is setting himself up, or crushing the movement, maybe in his heart benevolently….you see where I am going with this?

It’s not an either/or scenario, and it really doesn’t matter ultimately. Getting information out is there for discerning folks to chew on is a good thing. It’s not going to sway the emotionally attached too much. No one is going to know the entirety of what is really going on here, so maybe people’s “gut feelings” are no longer productive to the conversation.

Forgive me for being presumptuous, but I guess I’m trying to steer it toward: what is the reaction and solution part to this “problem”? Greer’s movement is in disarray—but was there anything substantive to begin with, except for the nostalgic folks that remember Greer waking them up? Has he and the movement been waking up people recently? Is this really a big loss or huge impact on “disclosure”?

Because in my mind…anyone pushing for “disclosure” is hiding the fact that it is way past, it is there, as close to “bonafide” as it’s gonna get. If you need more disclosure, than what is available to you right now, you’re going to miss the point anyway, you’re playing into the same old paradigm, where nothing is real—unless authority says so.

33. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

All I have to say about the subject is that I have always found Alfred Weber to be trustworthy and I like him. I have become more suspicious about Greer's motives, but I don't care too much about the drama.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Debra (24th June 2013), Maunagarjana (22nd June 2013), Roisin (20th June 2013)

35. Link to Post #79
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I'm not so sure it is fair to speculate what drug he was purchasing and using. I like to think it was marijuana to help him relax. But just how much money was he spending on drugs. Dope is relatively cheap, can't go broke doing that. Coke is completely another matter.

Also, unlike some others who have never had standing, Greer can still redeem himself. It is not like he is Charles or others of that ilk who were uncovered as scam runners, Greer is sincere - whatever his motives. I just find his sincerity a bit off-center and his conclusions somewhat shakey.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Benimal (20th June 2013), Chris Gilbert (20th June 2013), Flowerpunkchip (20th June 2013), jaybee (21st June 2013), Roisin (20th June 2013)

37. Link to Post #80
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

I got an e-mail invite to attend the Las Vegas premeire of Sirius. I was tempted to send a one word reply back.

One word reply:

Siriusly?

Decided not to do.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

Roisin (22nd June 2013), thunder24 (23rd June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 4 12 LastLast