+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Medical Cannabis / Marijuana

1. Link to Post #261
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: It’s Legal - Medical Marijuana Cannabidiol (CBD from Industrial Hemp)

Chancy, "Marijuana" is a slang term introduced as propaganda here in the states for CANNABIS (which is also called hemp) there is a strain of CANNABIS that is low THC (this is what you are speaking of being grown in Canada).

Marijuana is a term that should die with prohibition, it just causes confusion.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2012), onawah (21st October 2012), seko (23rd October 2012), Tane Mahuta (22nd October 2012)

3. Link to Post #262
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

Default Re: It’s Legal - Medical Marijuana Cannabidiol (CBD from Industrial Hemp)

Hemp is a product from a naturally occuring variety of the cannabis plant that has very low levels of THC (and usually high levels of CBD). The product from the cannabis plant with high levels of THC (and usually low levels of CBD) is called marijuana. Semanitcally I think of hemp and marijuana as by products of the cannabis plant, albeit from different varieties.

Selective breeding has been aplied to both varieties of cannabis - for hemp to produce a plant that has longer fibres, produces more seeds and oils, and so on; for marijuana to produce a plant that has higher concentrations of THC.

Hemp is a very useful by product of cannabis and interestingly China is the top producer in the world.

The cannabis plant is so interesting and useful (a high level of CBD seems to counteract the bad side effects of THC), but has been so demonised in many parts of the world.
    Last edited by sdv; 21st October 2012 at 08:40.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

conk (21st October 2012), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2012), onawah (21st October 2012), seko (23rd October 2012), Tane Mahuta (22nd October 2012)

5. Link to Post #263
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

sdv's post clears up much of it, but allow me to post a bit just so it is recorded in this thread:

"Cannabis" is a plant genus.

The genus contains three named species (though some argue they are really "sub-species" or "varieties.") The species are Cannabis sativa, Cannabis indica, and Cannabis ruderalis. There are also numerous strains of each of the species. Some are bred for fiber (building materials, paper pulp, industrial fiber such as rope, fiber for cloth), some are bred for high seed oil content (in fact, cannabis has the highest plant oil yield per acre of any plant known), some are bred for protein content (cannabis seed meal is a "perfect food" with all amino acids and the highest protein of any plant). The plants bred to have high fiber are generally called "hemp", the plants grown for food and oil are called either "hemp" or "cannabis." The medicinal plant without THC is usually called "hemp" or "cannabis", and the plant with THC (used for powerful medicine - including curing cancer - as well as the recreational drug) is usually called "cannabis" or "marijuana." (TargeT is correct that "marijuana" is a pejorative term originally used in racist campaigns against cannabis, but we are all so indoctrinated with the word that it lost a lot of its pejorative power.)

As far as has been publicly released, I have never heard of GMO cannabis. It is an incredibly adaptive plant that easily hybridizes and forms new sub-types or sub-strains. Think of the folks that cross-breed roses: all the different colors, sizes of flowers, number and size of thorns, and amounts of various volatile oils that provide the fragrance - or almost no fragrance. Some cannabis sub-strains have virtually no THC, and are legally cultivated in Canada and Australia, for a couple of examples - countries that did sign the "Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs of 1961" international treaty not to allow cultivation of cannabis with THC. Due to collusion with multiple industries (paper pulp, cotton, plant oils, soy and corn growers) and the US government, even the non-THC hemp is illegal to cultivate in the US. (This is astounding to me, as hemp should currently be the #1 crop in the US, even while we continue to fight for the full legalization - without taxation - of cannabis with THC.)

Cannabis oil, as processed by the Rick Simpson protocol, is the tarry "oil" left from warmed solvent processing the flower buds of high-THC strains of the plant. It is NOT the same as the oil pressed from seeds. The Rick Simpson "oil" is a powerful curative medicine; the oil from the seeds is edible (world's best source of omega 3 and omega 6 oils, in the perfect ratio) and industrial (can be made into thousands of products from lubricants to paints to inks to plastics and epoxies.) I don't know if there is a tiny bit of CBD in the seed oil or not (there probably is) but there is definitely such a tiny amount of THC - if any - that it is nearly undetectable.

Modern growers utilize the "clone" method of plant propagation, since the plant is so prone to hybridization. This is done by planting cuttings of a parent plant (like rooting a houseplant segment.) That way, once the characteristics of the parent plant are determined (such as having a high THC content or a high CBD content) the grower knows in advance what the cloned plants' characteristics will be.

Cannabis for a medicine and as a nutrient can also be juiced from the plant (leaves and flowers) using no heat. This preserves certain cannabinoids that would be altered by heating. THC is made much more potent by heating; CBD is not. So, I would guess the method of extracting CBD is done using solvents (like Rick Simpson's method) but that the solvents are allowed to evaporate at a much lower temperature.

The human body has a "super-regulatory" system called the endocannabinoid system. The system regulates all systems - that is why the list of ailments cured or relieved is so long - it really does connect with everything in the body. Our bodies naturally produce cannabinoids. (If we did not, our regulatory systems would probably fail and we would die.) Probably in the past, our bodies produced just the right amount of cannabinoids. But now, all of our air, water, soil, and food contains poisons, we are all bombarded with damaging man-made waves of varying frequencies, and we often have our stress levels turned up "to eleven." So, our bodies cannot produce enough cannabinoids to keep us in homiostasis.

The US government has known, since the mid 1970s, that cannabis cures or drastically heals cancer. They found out when they were trying to prove that cannabis causes cancer - but they got paradoxical data that proved the opposite. Since then, hundreds of scientific whitepapers describing clinical and laboratory tests of cannabis have made it obvious that this is the most important medicinal plant. About the only thing it cannot cure is a bought-off politician colluding with sociopathic corporations (although a length of hemp rope might get the job done. If you think that quip is harsh, you probably don't have a friend or family member that died of cancer - while the monsters were hiding the cure.)

This Dixie X announcement of US availability of CBD is not a perfect solution or the final solution (full legalization is), but if you know someone suffering right now, it may be very important news right now.

Dennis

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

onawah (22nd October 2012), penn (22nd October 2012), seko (23rd October 2012), TargeT (22nd October 2012)

7. Link to Post #264
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    . It is an incredibly adaptive plant that easily hybridizes and forms new sub-types or sub-strains. Think of the folks that cross-breed roses: all the different colors, sizes of flowers, number and size of thorns, and amounts of various volatile oils that provide the fragrance - or almost no fragrance.
    I'll take this one step further (and clarify a bit) Cannabis often produces a NEW strain at EVERY cross pollination, this is why cloning is so popular for high THC seekers, its common that every time you cross pollinate you get a new strain, even if it's the same two plants cross pollinating (unless you find "true breeders", which seems much less common, but give consistent results & usually share certain genetic signatures).

I think THC deficient plants must have some dominant trait that passes quite often, this must be how farmers of "hemp" continue to stay with in legal limits.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2012)

9. Link to Post #265
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

I wonder if it's GMO Marijuana.... hmmmm....

10. Link to Post #266
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    This doctor is a former student of my late mentor, Dr. Christopher Hills, and I think he's the real deal. There is a little bit of advertisement in this article from his blog, but it's hard to separate that out, so I just left it in. The info is the focus.

Buy It Now, It’s Legal – Medical Marijuana Cannabidiol (CBD from Industrial Hemp)
    by Mark Sircus on 20 October 2012

Quote One of the wars against the war on drugs has been won and that means Americans everywhere now have access to medical marijuana in this government-approved form. The government had to approve it because it has virtually no THC, that particular cannibinoid that gets people high. So believe me, the FDA, DEA and FTC have all yielded and it will show up at your door if you order the newest/oldest medicine on the planet.

Medical Marijuana Inc., Dixie Elixirs and Edibles Brand will be featured on 60 Minutes “Rocky Mountain High” segment on Sunday, October 21. Denver’s thriving medical marijuana industry will be the primary focus of the show’s segment by Steve Kroft. 60 Minutes, the most successful television broadcast in U.S. history, draws an average of over 13 million viewers a week.
    Ok. we now will be having access to a chemically concocted marijuana perversion... a genetically modified Marijuna though hydrid selection... My question is... Will it do what the Rick Simpson Oil will do? Will it cure cancer in a few short months? I doubt it. We shall see.
    But I suspect that they will never allow us to have a cannaboid that will cure cancer. Its just too much to allow people to get well and get high at the same time and have revealed to them the secrets that this plant medicine can reveal to so many people so Rick Simpson Oil is out. It could provoke another social revolution... one that this time would take down the elites. We didnt understand to well who the enemies were in the 60's ... but we do now.

Just my fantasy mind rambling here....at least the part of social revolution.

I spent some hours last spring talking with medical marijuana experts in Oregon, a legal state, and they all pretty much agreed that marijuana does not cure cancer (although helpful in a number of conditions, but repeated long term use is requried, so it does not really cure) and most did not even know of its reputation to cure cancer as in Rick Simposn Oil which will affect your mentation as the THC is not removed, but signficiantly condensed down into a pure grade THC oil.

Please note the Sircus' book does not mention its use for cancer but he does expound its anti-inflammatory effect. That this product could be used with iodine (lugol's Iodine in an of itself has cured some cancers) and sodium bicarb and magnesium to assist in the cure of cancer may well be but Sircus did not list it on the cover of his book.. Why? he is not bound by any US law being that he lives in South America.... but still the germ/seed of cure is being withheld from us in in the medical marijuan product. It may be good enough but it will never be good enough in my mind to keep people from the FULL healing potential of marijuana.

Excuse me... Sircus' book cover does say cancer on it... we shall see what we shall see if this is a cure or not... but I suspect not... not in as of itself and Rick Simpson Oil is.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd October 2012 at 16:44. Reason: fix quoting

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

onawah (22nd October 2012)

12. Link to Post #267
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,613 times in 20,704 posts

A sneak peek from a documentary about Rick Simpson and Phoenix Tears
    Each breath a gift...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arrowwind (22nd October 2012), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2012)

14. Link to Post #268
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I wonder if it's GMO Marijuana.... hmmmm....
    No Maia, read up a few posts.

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Ok. we now will be having access to a chemically concocted marijuana perversion... a genetically modified Marijuna though hydrid selection... My question is... Will it do what the Rick Simpson Oil will do? Will it cure cancer in a few short months? I doubt it. We shall see.
    "chemically concocted" does worry me a bit too, but if you know Rick Simpson's method for extracting the oil from cannabis flowers, you know he uses strong solvent(s) (butane preferably, or alcohol), and medium-low heat. There is something very appealing to me to eating a plant in as natural a state as possible, such as just grating ginger root, but plant tinctures for concentrating and separating specific compounds from plants is pretty well accepted too. It might be difficult to eat a pound of cannabis buds over the course of 30 days (about half an ounce or 15 grams daily), but with Rick Simpson's oil, the amount ingested is comparatively very small.

Yes, I do wonder what extra steps need to be done to hemp oil to extract (and especially to get a dry compound to make into a capsule) the CBD, but I suspect that eating enough hemp (or cannabis bred for low THC and high CBD) is not feasible.

I do think we need to be very careful to distinguish between the Frankensteinian GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) and the human selection of characteristics via cross-pollinating (hybridization.) Whatever seeds you decided to save from your garden this year involves human selection of (at least) natural hybridization, which is selecting genetic traits, but it would be confusing the issue greatly to call that process "genetic modification."

But I suspect that they will never allow us to have a cannaboid that will cure cancer.
    Agreed. "They" will never allow, which (multiplied by all of the other things that "they" won't allow) is where The Reset Button idea came from. "WE" need to be in power, and allow ourselves freedom.

I spent some hours last spring talking with medical marijuana experts in Oregon, a legal state, and they all pretty much agreed that marijuana does not cure cancer (although helpful in a number of conditions, but repeated long term use is requried, so it does not really cure) and most did not even know of its reputation to cure cancer as in Rick Simposn Oil which will affect your mentation as the THC is not removed, but signficiantly condensed down into a pure grade THC oil.
    I'm confused by this. From what I'm reading (anecdotal accounts), cannabis does cure cancer, it's not just helpful.

... the germ/seed of cure is being withheld from us in in the medical marijuan product. It may be good enough but it will never be good enough in my mind to keep people from the FULL healing potential of marijuana.

Excuse me... Sircus' book cover does say cancer on it... we shall see what we shall see if this is a cure or not... but I suspect not... not in as of itself and Rick Simpson Oil is.
    First, I want to say that I am in agreement that no government should be forcing citizens to stay away from any plant. I also believe that there should be absolutely no tax and no restrictions whatsoever.

I'd like to offer the opinion that Red Oak and White Oak are quite different to a woodworker, although they are both "Quercus" genus. You wouldn't want to build a boat keel or outdoor furniture with Red Oak like you would White Oak, but if you are designing kitchens, you might appreciate the warmer pink colors and much greater grain definition of Red Oak over White Oak. Each species in the genus is a completely different plant with different characteristics - natural differences in character according to the species - and each useful.

Based on the research done so far, there are a number of cannabinoids that may (or may not) be the natural products of some species or sub-species of cannabis. Industrial hemp, to someone wishing to enjoy a euphoric high, would be worse than a bad joke (and may give you a headache if smoked.) However, to someone with a paper mill or a cloth fiber processing plant, this is exactly the plant they want. They could care less about cannabinoids. Researchers have spent quite a bit of time on THC and CBD as medicinal cannabinoids. Both are quite useful. In my mind, I would be more surprised if they both work equally well on different diseases (although it may be possible, since cannabinoids are "super-regulators" that a variety of cannabinoids might trigger a response in the body. In other words, they are not directly causing the response but are rather acting as catalysts.) On the other hand, in cases where the cannabinoids have a more direct role, there are probably diseases that respond very well to CBD that do not respond well to THC, and vice-versa.

So, a plant with no THC but with high CBD may very well be a very important medicinal plant - not at all a degraded species.

Dennis

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Arrowwind (23rd October 2012), TargeT (22nd October 2012)

16. Link to Post #269
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    A sneak peek from a documentary about Rick Simpson and Phoenix Tears
    I wish the author/videographer would think twice about focusing, and re-focusing on a peyote cactus. That has absolutely nothing to do with the story, and is not just superfluous, but muddies the water and allows a (druggie/hippie) subtext to creep in.

Three years in prison for providing herbal medicine. Doesn't he know you need to kill a few people to get ahead in this sick world? Maybe even get a Nobel Peace Prize if you kill enough.

Dennis

17. Link to Post #270
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

I dont have the resources (links) to prove it but I suspect from readings Ive done in the past the industrial hemp is a concocted plant through hybridization.. although we have become accustom to hybridization psychologically and generally it is done to increase size, flavor and beneficial growth habbit it can go extremes. It is seen in the wheat industry currently. The wheat that we are currently eating is causing digestive issues for many people. It's almost like a totally different wheat that our grandparents were raised on. Hybidization can be as dangerous ad GMO as it can create protiens and phytonutrients that we are not accustom to as a species with a specific genetic program from ages of eating a certain type of diet.

This can happen with hemp as well as wheat.

I am not concerned about the use of alcohol in the extraction process of making Rick Simpson oil. Alcohol has a long history for making extracts and has proven its safety and effectivness in use with certain plants, marijuana being one of them.

Well, in time we shall see where this new product takes us. If it does not do what the Rick Simpson Oil does I will of course, be dissappointed. We need easy access to a cancer cure.

You know, I looked at the options very closely last spring when my sister in law got cancer. Although the Rick Simpson Oil is hard to obtain, once you have it its a done deal... as compared to doing the Gerson therapy which is so terribly time consuming and costly and difficult for a sick person to do without lots of support. I estimated that it would cost about $20 a day in product.... thats $600 a month for product only that will have to be taken for up to 2 years.... most people can't afford that

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (23rd October 2012)

19. Link to Post #271
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,854 times in 21,553 posts

I am not concerned about the use of alcohol in the extraction process of making Rick Simpson oil. Alcohol has a long history for making extracts and has proven its safety and effectivness in use with certain plants, marijuana being one of them.
    Just so long as it's ethanol, not methanol .

(See further An important toxin in our diet - methanol, from aspartame, canned juices, ... .)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (23rd October 2012)

21. Link to Post #272
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Scientists have identified over 70 known cannabinoids, THC being the most commonly known. The synergistic and antagonistic relationship between cannabinoid ratios, terpenoids, and flavinoids are what constitute for the variation between "highs."

Further research is helping to identify the different medicinal effects of specific cannabinoids and combinations of cannabinoids to further help to provide the right medicine for the right patient.

Cannabidiol (CBD) With respect to the medical potential of the cannabis, CBD may hold the most promise for many serious conditions. CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid that is believed to reduce the psychoactive effects of THC. Smokers of cannabis with a higher CBD/THC ratio are less likely to experience anxiety. CBD may also inhibit cancer cell growth.

Cannabinol (CBN) A mildly-psychoactive cannabinoid that comes about from the degradation of THC, there is usually very little CBN in a fresh plant. CBN potentiates the effects of THC and synergistically adds what has come to be known as the "couch-lock" effect. CBN may also cause drowsiness..

Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) is found in largest quantities in Cannabis varieties indigenous to central Africa, like certain phenotypes from Malawi. It is currently being researched as a treatment for metabolic disorders including diabetes, as well as serving as a potential appetite suppressant.

Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid (THCA) THCA is the main constituent in raw cannabis. THCA converts to D9-THC when burned, vaporized, or heated for a period of time at a certain temperature. THCA holds much of the anti-inflammatory properties, as well as anti-proliferative (inhibiting the cell-growth in tumors/ cancer cells,) as well as anti-spasmodic (suppresses muscle-spasms.)

Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) The most abundant and widely known cannabinoid in cannabis, THC is the cannabinoid responsible for the main psychoactive effects patients are familiar with. The compound is a mild analgesic and cellular research has shown the compound has antioxidant activity. THC is believed to interact with parts of the brain normally controlled by the endogenous cannabinoid neurotransmitter anandamide.

Cannabigerol (CBG) A non psychoactive cannabinoid, CBG has antibacterial effects, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer properties. CBG can alter the overall effects of Cannabis.

Cannabichromene (CBC) Research suggests that CBC includes: anti-inflammatory, analgesic, bone stimulant, and anti-cancer properties.

Cannabidiolic Acid (CBDA) CBDA, similar to THCA, is the main constituent in cannabis that has elevated CBD levels. THCA and CBDA hold most of the anti-inflammatory properties that cannabis has to offer.

Source: http://legalmarijuanadispensary.com/...ticle&id=13854

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (23rd October 2012), onawah (23rd October 2012), PurpleLama (23rd October 2012), seko (23rd October 2012)

23. Link to Post #273
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Excellent chart and info, Cjay. Thanks!

Dennis

24. Link to Post #274
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,854 times in 21,553 posts

I split off five posts from this thread (including two of my own ) which had wandered off-topic. These posts moved to the new thread Pre-Harvest Glyphosate: Spraying extra Roundup on our food at harvest.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (23rd October 2012), onawah (23rd October 2012)

26. Link to Post #275
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Default Cannabis Cures - Educational Documentary - Cannabinoids

I know that when most people see or hear the word marijuana spoken they often has flashes of cheeh n chong

Yes the media has done a swell job in making this plant have a very negative view in the public sector to foster the support of making this a very serious illegal drug to possess.

Make no mistake about it, currently in Canada and USA there are hundred of thousands of human beings in jail simply for possessing this plant.

I too tended to have a negative view of this plant once too, however learning to break away from the norm and actually educated myself more about this plant has been quite profound.

If God ever was to give Humanity a plant to help them, it is my opinion it would have been this one.

I watched this video and found it quite informative.

1 in every 3 Americans today will get cancer.

It is everyone's best interest to perhaps see this video.

Please share either your feedback after seeing the video, or perhaps share your experience with using this plant for treatment of a disease.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th March 2013), Gemeos (6th March 2013), Richard S. (7th March 2013), RUSirius (6th March 2013), sigma6 (6th March 2013), sunflower (6th March 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th March 2013), wolfgaze (1st April 2013)

28. Link to Post #276
    Thanks

Default Re: Cannabis Cures - Educational Documentary - Cannabinoids

sometimes the allegory of 'giving pearls to swine', is a very fitting one for cannabis,
    especially if one considers teenagers getting into this too early...dropping grades etc.
    if its made in a lab its bad,
    if its made in natures lab, better,..consider how many cures are in nature!
    The Thought of Norea: They heard, (and) they received - into - place forever...in order that - might rest in the ineffable Epinoia, in order that - might inherit the first mind which - had received, & that - might rest in the divine Autogenes, and that - too might generate -self, just as - also has inherited the living Logos, & that - might be joined to all of the Imperishable Ones, and speak with the mind of the Father

29. The Following User Says Thank You to deridan For This Post:

RUSirius (6th March 2013)

30. Link to Post #277
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Sadly this mind altering drug has destroyed more lives than helped- I know of at least three dope heads they live to smoke weed that's all they have- no profound thoughts, no creativity just extreme paranoia. What does it matter if you don't die of cancer but you live in fear of nothing and do nothing.

31. Link to Post #278
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I find that an awful lot of people say some very general things about users of marijuana.

here I am, a forum member and a living human being who sets my own alarm clock and wipes my own ass,
    and happens to smoke some marijuana too... does that make me a total loser?

I want to know how many of the people who bash marijuana users have access to current research.
    You probably don't even know where to look for it.

Amazingly enough, Google works as well when you are stoned as otherwise.
    How many nail biters are sitting on the edge of their chairs telling me the evils of weed,
    when they themselves are paranoid?

I am super excited about the Cannabidiol cancer cure, excited about cannabidiol schizophrenia medications,
    and even more excited that people have freedom of speech in the USA and maybe even a place to use it.

p.s. would Carl Sagan have written his books without pot? how come pot didn't stop him from it?
    Why am I writing right now?

Do I sound paranoid? LMAO

32. Link to Post #279
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    I find that an awful lot of people say some very general things about users of marijuana.

here I am, a forum member and a living human being who sets my own alarm clock and wipes my own ass,
    and happens to smoke some marijuana too... does that make me a total loser?

Thank you so much for having the courage and intelligence to think for yourself and review the information about marijuana.

As you can clearly see, there is still a long long way to go in having to deprogram the bad rap that the media has done to this plant.

So many people still offer the nee jerk reaction (which is conditioned) mostly due in part to ignorance of probably not even watching the youtube videos along with other public information available in support of medical marijuana.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

DeDukshyn (7th March 2013), RUSirius (6th March 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th March 2013)

34. Link to Post #280
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    Sadly this mind altering drug has destroyed more lives than helped- I know of at least three dope heads they live to smoke weed that's all they have- no profound thoughts, no creativity just extreme paranoia. What does it matter if you don't die of cancer but you live in fear of nothing and do nothing.
    30% of Canadians use or have used Cannabis recreationally -- this includes a huge proportion of professionals including doctors, lawyers and CEOs. You see, just because one might be a loser that smokes pot, doesn't make people who smoke pot into losers. It's like saying it was the gun that killed the person and pretending that the murderer had little to do with it.

My dad has lung cancer and is considering trying hemp since all other treatments have failed -- I found your post a bit ignorant and insulting.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

RUSirius (6th March 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th March 2013), Vitalux (7th March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 25 LastLast