+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 4 14 16 LastLast

Thread: Orbs

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Orbs

the proof lies in the report on the Japanese experiments of the most perfectly darkened room ever, in all radiative ways..and then remote viewed by psychics to read a placard on one wall.

when the remote viewers were in this test room, the sensors would take in an increased average of 15,000 photons of light.

I believe it was David Wilcox, in his new book and lecture, that presented this corroborative evidence.

So, the aether sonar ping from the pulsed xenon gas of the flash.... and thus the emitted return light of the local flow through (both ways) wormholes.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

sdv (12th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    However, the persons doing the feeling (in this case the trees) in the area, saying of the different 'feel' of each... does... indeed complicate the potential answers and explanations.

Reality... is a formative living flowing alterable/integrative non-linear effect, a consensus reality.

Those of linear minded stature fail to understand this point in the conscious sense..... and are essentially landlocked.... and hoisted by the petard of their own self enforced ignorance. They form, maintain, and hold ---their own self lie.
    To clarify my position for you, I do believe that reality is far more exotic than 5 sense reality. I see auras after all, as well as having a very intense encounter with a shadow entity..the bugger ran me right over! This does not mean that I take every piece of photographic evidence as gospel. As I said in my earlier post, go play with your camera and try it for yourself, orbs are easy to produce. Especially around dusk. I ask myself, what's more likely, that science has finally, accidentally invented a technology that can see little bits of consciousness floating around, or that MOST can be explained as camera artifacts. There's a reason why many "ghost hunter" or paranormal sites won't accept orb photos anymore.

http://www.theorbzone.com/
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Fred Steeves (8th September 2011), sdv (12th March 2012), sygh (7th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    I think this old wise tree became so happy to finaly meet some awakend people, it blessed you with its orbs..

thanks...
    Totally agree!...awesome!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Arc (9th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

Can't help thinking how much like ovum they look.

My photo's are not in any way faked, retouched or enhanced.

They are exactly as they were taken.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Orb dec 10.jpg
Views:	464
Size:	181.1 KB
ID:	9828  
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Taurean; 7th September 2011 at 20:02.
    Sapere aude

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Arc (9th September 2011), Fred Steeves (8th September 2011), meeradas (7th September 2011), Midnight Rambler (7th September 2011), Spirithorse (8th September 2011), sygh (7th September 2011), TelosianEmbrace (7th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

i know this phenomenon since a while, great photos everybody

to bad my camera cant sense orbs, i did many photos also in nature but no orbs ever... tell me your camera models please seems like sony cant do it
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

10. The Following User Says Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Arc (9th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #66
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

old news, but worth re-posting, orb's at the Zurich 2009 conference....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zurich_Conference_orb_lg.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	191.0 KB
ID:	9829  

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Arc (9th September 2011), Fred Steeves (8th September 2011), kanishk (8th January 2013), Limor Wolf (7th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #67
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Sent chills up my spine Bill. That is some powerful life force there.

Never seen such an immense tree!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Arc (9th September 2011), Gardener (3rd August 2012), Marsila (8th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Quote Posted by seehas (here)

to bad my camera cant sense orbs, i did many photos also in nature but no orbs ever... tell me your camera models please seems like sony cant do it
    For best results, use a compact digital camera. Take pictures outside, and in low light conditions (but not pitch black) Enjoy!

http://www.theorbzone.com/explanationDOFandorbs.htm

What affects Depth of Field, and therefore orbs?

DOF areas can get smaller and larger depending on various factors. This adjusts the size of the 'Orb Zone' - there area in which it is possible to photograph dust particles as 'orbs'.

What changes DOF?

Adjusting the following factors changes your DOF:

- Aperture size. When the f-number is larger (the aperture is smaller) there is a greater DOF.

- Distance between lens and subject. The further you move from a subject the greater the DOF.

- Focal length of lens. ‘Zooming – if you make your subject look bigger, DOF decreases and vice versa

Each of these factors is important to the DOF and therefore for orb capture. However most cameras that allow you to control these functions tend to be larger cameras that produce fewer orbs anyway because of the distance of the flash from the lens and because of the size of the CCD (Charge Couple Device) chip.

How does my behaviour affect orb capture?

Using an automatic, compact camera your camera automatically makes adjustments for your decisions. The following different behaviours effect your DOF and therefore effect the size of the 'Orb Zone' and thus the number of orbs you photograph:

- Photographing large rooms/outside places. If you are in an open, empty place your 'subject' will be far away (e.g. a wall or a tree, ultimately), thus you have a greater DOF. Because of this greater DOF you increase the Orb Zone size and thus capture more orbs.

- Taking photos in the dark. If a location is really very dark the aperture will be larger, in order to draw more light, and the DOF will be shallower. Therefore taking photographs in the pitch black will yield fewer orbs. However this is largely theoretical as flash activation is the most significant factor in orb photography (even if you don't notice the automatic flash activate, if looking through your view finder). Remember taking photos in good lighting will produce fewer orbs, too, because the automatic flash will not activate!

There are other factors that affect DOF, and these reveal the secret of why 35mm cameras rarely photograph orbs.
    Last edited by Lazlo; 7th September 2011 at 21:36.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

sdv (12th March 2012), seehas (8th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Providence (here)
    Bill,
    I just recently watched a documentary series called "The Pyramid Code" which had a segment which discussed the presence of the orbs in photos taken at the pyramids of Egypt and they look exactly like the orbs in your photos. They described the orbs as electrical(?) energy that permeated many of the ancient pyramids. Maybe this was an energy interaction between these wonderful giant sequoias and the positive energy you brought to the site.
    Very beautiful!
    IMO, that's exactly what it was.

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    However, the persons doing the feeling (in this case the trees) in the area, saying of the different 'feel' of each... does... indeed complicate the potential answers and explanations.

Reality... is a formative living flowing alterable/integrative non-linear effect, a consensus reality.

Those of linear minded stature fail to understand this point in the conscious sense..... and are essentially landlocked.... and hoisted by the petard of their own self enforced ignorance. They form, maintain, and hold ---their own self lie.
    To clarify my position for you, I do believe that reality is far more exotic than 5 sense reality. I see auras after all, as well as having a very intense encounter with a shadow entity..the bugger ran me right over! This does not mean that I take every piece of photographic evidence as gospel. As I said in my earlier post, go play with your camera and try it for yourself, orbs are easy to produce. Especially around dusk. I ask myself, what's more likely, that science has finally, accidentally invented a technology that can see little bits of consciousness floating around, or that MOST can be explained as camera artifacts. There's a reason why many "ghost hunter" or paranormal sites won't accept orb photos anymore.

http://www.theorbzone.com/
    Well, you're probably right. I guess I'll have to reconsider.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Lazlo (8th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

absolutely overwhelming! my orbs filled with tears of awe! Again, thank you Bill and all who have shared their pictures and words. namaste, peace and love.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to jjjones For This Post:

Arc (8th September 2011)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,040 times in 8,169 posts

All the Bill Ryan related Orbs certainly look 'genetically' related.

If the the other orbs I've seen on this thread a real too, they don't seem to be of the same 'family'.

23. Link to Post #73
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    old news, but worth re-posting, orb's at the Zurich 2009 conference....
    Thank you Aurelius. Bill wrote about it than:

"Click on the image below for a high-resolution picture we've just received of the most magnificent orb I (Bill) have ever seen - at the Zurich Conference on Sunday 12 July.

On stage are myself, Brian O'Leary, Rob Fleischer (Exopolitics Germany), conference co-ordinator Ruth Huber, and a member of the Swiss Groundcrew. Take a good look... it's really quite something. The large image is totally unedited"

What is so capturing about orbs are the geometric perfectness in some of them,Geometry,it seems,is the secret ingredient of the universe.

It might be safe to say that since his above statment in 2009 ,Bill has wittnessed even grander phenomenon in the form of those mesmerizing sequoia orbs,but it will be up to him to confirm or deny this
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 8th September 2011 at 00:16.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Lord Sidious (8th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Bill, it's a good thing you and your friend were taking these pics. I would have thought the camera is broken! Incredible pics, I wonder what it is about that particular tree that is so...energetic/spiritual.

I am fascinated by the fact that cameras can detect what our eyes can't. The reason for this is the cones of our eyes pick up a small fraction of the electromagnetic spectrum. As an example, we can't see infrared but cameras can.

Take a TV remote controller and a camera. If you look at the remote and press any button you won't see anything. If you look at it through the lens of your camera you will see the remote light up.

Quote Posted by starsha (here)
    I know this orb image isn't all that clear, but what's cool to me about it is that the cat is looking right at it.
    I always wondered about this. Cats eyes will follow 'things that aren't there.' I could be sitting watching TV, and my cat's eyes will follow something that I don't see.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Arc (9th September 2011), Fred Steeves (8th September 2011), Gardener (3rd August 2012), kanishk (4th December 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), meeradas (8th September 2011), sdv (12th March 2012), starsha (8th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Retired Member
    In the Matrix...imagining how i'd like it to be
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 375 posts

here's a very interesting link the poster by the name of Elle posted on another post a while ago.
    the article is called "MICROVITUM -- THE MYSTERIOUS EMANATION OF COSMIC FACTOR"
    and this is the link http://www.microvita.org/
    i don't know how to summarize to do it justice, but basically it is speaking of what these psychic and physical entities may be, so here are some quotes.
    Quote For such objects or for such entities I use the term "microvitum". This microvitum, or in plural microvita, are not of protoplasmic order, and as such they have got little to do with carbon molecules or carbon atoms, which are treated as the initial points or initial stage of life in this universe. So far as physicality is concerned, the position of these microvita is just between ectoplasm and electron, but they are neither ectoplasm nor electron
    Now, these microvita are not of the same density or the same subtlety. Some of them come within the range of a highly developed microscope; and some of them may not come within the range of a microscope, but by their actional expression or through their actional faculty or as a result of their actional vibrations, they may come within the scope of our perception. They are of subtle order.
    Quote Now, these microvita move throughout the entire universe, from one celestial body to another. They move everywhere, crossing the boundaries of nebulae, piercing through milky-ways, galaxies, stars, satellites, planets and meteors. Like other psychic and psycho-physical beings, they have also got basic characteristics -- such as existing, multiplying and dying. They move unbarred, without caring for the atmospheric conditions or barometric readings. How do they move? Everybody requires some media for movement. Mobility means movement through a medium or media. There may be more than one medium, that is, there may be many media at a time in the same movement. These microvita also move through several media. They move through sound. The so-called virus of a diseased person moves through his or her sound. They may move through tactuality
    before i end up quoting the whole article, it is a very interesting perspective of what these orbs and other mysterious tiny things we see could be, if anyone reads it.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

Gardener (3rd August 2012), Limor Wolf (8th September 2011), meeradas (8th September 2011), sdv (12th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #76
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Smile Re: Orbs

Quote Posted by seehas (here)

Hi Seehas, I know someone who has been taking fabulous orb photos and plasma phenomena such as vortices since 2003 and even published a book on the subject. He told me a smart trick on how to tell whether one’s digital camera will capture orbs or if the camera has been filtered to 'not' pick them up.

Basically you will want a camera that is enabled to pick up 'low band Inferred', but it won’t tell you that on the camera box details. Here is an easy test to find out. Turn your camera on, get your t.v. remote control and point it at the camera lense (this will not damage the camera); press any button on your t.v. remote control towards the camera while looking at the camera screen - what you should see is a red flashes coming from the t.v. remote; the bigger the flashes, the more sensitive the camera picks up low band Inferred. If you don't see large flashes, then your camera has a filter on this.

The old digital cameras (2001 – 2004) were brilliant in taking orbs, but too many customers complained that their photos were ruined, so around 2004-2005 manufacturers produced cameras that had some sort of filter on them to stop these so called nuisance ‘dust particles’ – LOL. I Hope this helps.

I have also discovered that changing the ISO and also flash brightness makes a difference as to how many orbs one can capture, you will have to play around with this and find out what works for you.

My best results are when I intentionally ask with love in my mind for orbs (conscious beings) to appear. Any doubt is soon removed when one takes a ‘before’ and then ‘after’ shot where first there were none, and now there are loads! Downloading the photos then onto a computer where one can zoom in, this will reveal more orbs and their details – you may even see some with faces!

I use to take loads of photos back in 2003 – 2007 as did many of my friends discovering this strange phenomena. Some of my friends even asked the orbs for winning lottery numbers, then took a photo and the orbs would have numbers contained within them! So much for ‘dust particles’ – LOL! Then after a while, probably because we had opened our minds up to such phenomena, we began to see them with our naked eyes!

Orbs have become quite a talking point in recent times, I have seen some amazing Inferred video footage of them whizzing around people etc. This is not a new phenomena, (although through modern technology we have been able to capture them more easily), they were actually seen back in medieval times and viewed in a superstitious way calling them ‘willo the wisp’, ‘fairie lights’ or ‘ghost lights’ amongst many other names.

This is a curious and fascinating adventure to embark upon – I wish you all the best in your engagement with orbs.

30. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)
    Stunning as the orbs are and they are, is it just me or is there in picture # 2 a big woolly animal inside the tree with its nose on Bill's shoulder...

PS I haven't been imbibing anything either!!
    I read through the whole thread before commenting on that and I'm glad I did Mad hatter. That was the very first thing I noticed, it jumped right out at me. Also note the two eyes, lit up by the orbs. Vey cool.

Thanks Bill and everyone else for the pictures. I don't see auras or orbs with the naked eye like many here seem to do, but more and more I'm seeing little pinpoint flashes that are gone instantly. I figure either it's an actual phenomena, or I have a brain tumor like John Travolta in the movie.

Cheers,
    Fred

31. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Lightbulb Re: Orbs

Quote Posted by Fred
    [I

I don't see auras or orbs with the naked eye like many here seem to do, but more and more I'm seeing little pinpoint flashes that are gone instantly. I figure either it's an actual phenomena,... Fred[/I]
    Hi FredS,
    I see these tiny flashes too and IMHO these are quite magical, it isn't anything wrong with your brain - your brain is actually firing up more neurones to see reality clearly, your observation is expanding - this is excellant news. Some of these tiny fast flashes will be orbs, yet others are a different type of orb that has just as wonderful explanation. If you are seeing these flashes at a distance from you, they are more than likely orbs passing through your reality.

I quite often see these flashes around peoples heads when engaged in a great thought provoking conversation. As I understand it, these flashes are created by the person (whose head the flash is near), because they have just had an amazing thought that is outside of their normal thinking. We have old sayings here in the UK like, "I saw the light", "I have just had an inspiration of light", "I've had a flash of inspiration", or the image of a light bulb turning on inside the head etc. These are all descriptions of a 'great thought' that can be physically seen by some as flashing tiny lights around people's heads passing through their aura.

It sounds to me FredS that you are well on the way to seeing orbs with the naked eye - well done! The more acceptance we have (open mindedness), the more we see. Spiritual awakenings is a wonderful adventure!

32. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

-------

Thanks for re-posting that astonishing orb at the Zurich Conference. Here's more detail:

33. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arc (9th September 2011), astrid (8th September 2011), Caren (19th November 2015), Cjay (8th September 2011), Cottage Rose (9th September 2011), Dawn (10th September 2011), Fred Steeves (8th September 2011), kirolak (13th May 2016), Limor Wolf (8th September 2011), mannygtr (15th January 2012), Marsila (8th September 2011), MMA_Fan (8th September 2011), Realeyes (8th September 2011), starsha (8th September 2011), Yoda (8th September 2011)

34. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Quote The more acceptance we have (open mindedness), the more we see. Spiritual awakenings is a wonderful adventure!
    ???
    Is that what it is?
    I've seen golden balls of light - with the naked eye, I mean - four times in my life. Once when I was twelve, once when I was thirteen, once in my twenties, and once when I was around 33.
    Always by night, wide awake, standing up, except on one of the occasions.

I don't know what they were. But it felt nice to see them.
    And surprising, of course.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Arc (9th September 2011), kirolak (13th May 2016), sdv (12th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 4 14 16 LastLast