Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What to Believe......... (Wilcock interviews Corey Goode on GaiamTV - July 2015)

1. Link to Post #41
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Default Re: What to Believe......... (Wilcock interviews Corey Goode on GaiamTV - July 2015)

Nothing wrong with the “Ruby” question(s).

Corey’s story is amazing. Without firsthand experience though I guess there are limited ways to verify it so we will have to wait and see. In the mean time we can ask all the questions we want and speculate to our hearts content.

A few things popped up in my mind after watching episode 1 (above).

1. Corey has stated that we must do the work ourselves and the Blue Avians, etc, are not our saviors. Yet as I understand it they are intervening in regards to the negative alien beings who are responsible for the cabal here on earth and elsewhere in our solar system. So the BIG question is where do these Blue Avians draw the line between what problems we can or are suppose to fix vs. all of the centuries of negative intervention from the negative cabal leaders and their technology, etc. How are we suppose to determine and over ride ALL of the centuries influences and ramifications of what the negative aliens and cabal have done if we are suppose to do it ourselves?

So this aligns with Ruby’s question. We can’t ever hope to FIX ALL of this damage by ourselves unless we have ALL of the facts. And we can’t know ALL of the facts if things are compartmentalized by a select few as it is still being done, even if the earth alliance members supposedly have our best interest in mind.

2. Corey says they (Blue Avians) have tried this three times before. What does that mean? From the video it seems that one of the main reasons the Blue Avians are here is to help reduce the negative repercussions of the energy waves that our planet is going through as it enters a certain part of the universe. And without their help many people would go crazy. So what have they helped us with three times before exactly?

3. On a curious note...the Blue Avians can appear any way they want and have chosen this bird like form. Then you got the reptilians, mantis, feline and even dog looking races, etc. But why is it that humans don’t look like they evolved or are part of any animals/reptiles and yet advance aliens races do? I guess some could claim we sort of look like monkeys but that’s a stretch when these other races look decisively like what we would consider lower level type animals here on earth. (Although I believe ALL life is precious and I don’t mean to imply lower type animals are of less value than we are, but they don’t generally use their intellect like we do, etc.)

So why are advance races using animal forms when, traditionally speaking, humans have dominion over animals, a.k.a. the beast?

Last edited by OMG; 30th July 2015 at 06:34.

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,617 times in 21,526 posts

Default Re: What to Believe......... (Wilcock interviews Corey Goode on GaiamTV - July 2015)

Quote Posted by Ruby (here)
    I put this comment on the Giam TV under one of their videos but I don't know for sure if it will show up, so I'm posting my feelings here:
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Mods, I was thinking that maybe we should merge this with the "Flat Earth" thread...
    Quote Posted by OMG (here)

Corey’s story is amazing. Without firsthand experience though I guess there are limited ways to verify it so we will have to wait and see. In the mean time we can ask all the questions we want and speculate to our hearts content.
    Instead of merging it into a flat earth thread, I merged this "DISCLOSURE: MESSAGE TO THE Sphere being and Avians and Corey Goode, David Wilcock." thread in with the thread "What to Believe........." thread on this same topic. I will neither confirm nor deny that I did not want to insult the flat earthers <grin>.

We have now had this same Gaim TV interview of Corey Goode by David Wilcock posted some six times on this forum. Enough already ...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    ... I just don't really know anymore.

Take Corey Goode. His information hits all the right buttons, tying together so many pieces of disparate information into one, neat, digestible story.
    I added the qualifier "(Wilcock interviews Corey Goode on GaimTV - July 2015)" to this threads title, to be more specific
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (30th July 2015), Jake (30th July 2015), Jhonie (30th July 2015), Lost N Found (1st August 2015), Mike (30th July 2015), noxon medem (30th July 2015), Omni (17th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), RunningDeer (30th July 2015), Shannon (23rd August 2015), Sierra (30th July 2015), Sophocles (30th July 2015), william r sanford72 (30th July 2015)

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I came to see if there was any reaction to my thread and low and behold I could barely find it in this maize. By the way, since I did not even mention anything about the flat earth theory I am wondering why you would suggest you merge this with a Flat earth thread.

When I read and evaluate information I never make fun of it or instantly reject it as B.S. until I fully consider it with an open mind. I am a person who is dedicated to truth, and I am very serious about this. You can never expect to find truth if you are all tied up with your own personal beliefs that you are not willing to let go of.

I have carefully been listening to Corey Goode and going down a few more different and very strange rabbit holes to find reasons why I should or should not trust this information. I base my investigation on the premise that what he is saying is the truth first. I don't just reject it. Then I ask the question, if what he says is true... then what else can I learn about this information. (I have learned quite a bit.) But this particular post, that you wanted to put with the "Flat earth" thread for some reason, are my questions I posed directly to these Sphere Beings and Avians, (if indeed they actually exist which has not been proven.)

I was told before I joined this group that it was dedicated to finding truth but some of the posts I have read in here seem to be from very closed minds. I want to share my opinion of something. This is a very strange reality that we live in, and you would be wise to ask yourself the "what if everything you have ever been told is a lie?" question.

I am suggesting that everything you have been told up to this point about this world and this reality is a lie. EVERYTHING. A few examples: Gravity, science, the history of man, popular history, everything on the media, religion, you name it. Now, take a serious look at the proof that NASA has for the earth being a globe and compare it scientifically to the Flat Earth facts. Flat earth experiments win every time. Surprise surprise. But that's another subject.

Back to Cory Goode and the Sphere Alliance. The questions I asked were posted TO HIM AND DAVID WILCOCK to think about. It was not to try to convince any of the skeptics on this group of anything. The fact is, Corey is a computer tech and a virtual systems engineer. That is why this sphere alliance consciousness are using him, but that is not the only reason. (If you believe the story at all, and for this purpose, lets assume its true.) Why would they choose him? BECAUSE (and I got this from a very deep rabbit hole)- these Sphere Beings are a group of non physical or semi-physical sentient artificial intelligence units. (or souls) They are parasitic and they require hosts. They have an agenda with humans, and like many of the other "aliens" you are hearing about they want to take human DNA and create a hybrid or a clone that they can integrate with to use in 3D reality.

So that is my information. You can make fun of it if you like I don't much care. Corey could be telling a tall tail but on the off chance he is not, there are many things to consider. I have pretty much decided that if the Spere Beings are real, they are liars and have a very nasty agenda, and they are desperate. If they fail in their mission, they could basically turn back into space dust because they, being Artificial Intelligence with no connection to source, cannot create anything, and do not have any template to construct a body for the 3D reality matrix.

So if no one appreciates the time I took to enter this information, I will probably think about not wasting any more time here in this truth finding forum.

Sincerely, Ruby
    Last edited by Ruby; 30th July 2015 at 04:38.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ruby For This Post:

East Sun (3rd August 2015), idiit (30th July 2015), JohnJ (3rd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,617 times in 21,526 posts

When I read and evaluate information I never make fun of it or instantly reject it as B.S.
    Perhaps you didn't notice, but the conclusions of some of us are not instant.

Yes, this forum is here to support those seeking better, more truthful, understanding of a variety of topics.

Yes, we have been lied to, big time, on every topic of note, though that doesn't mean that something is true just because it is contrary to the main stream.

Yes, this does actually mean discerning truth from nonsense, and more importantly, from elaborate psyops.

Yes, we are each, individually, at different places on this path.

Yes, some of us will reach conclusions just as others arrive and complain of a "rush to judgement."

Yes, we do discourage the use of a barrage of rhetorical fallacies and innuendo. We are engaged in a community effort to support each other and to raise our shared understanding. We appreciate "quality workmanship", clear thinking, integrity, higher awareness, various experiences and expertise, grounded feeling, and genuine support for humanity and this planet.

No, I will not be personally disappointed if you choose not to waste more time with us.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

7. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

alh02 (30th July 2015), Curt (30th July 2015), Elainie (30th July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (31st July 2015), Innocent Warrior (30th July 2015), Jake (30th July 2015), Jean-Luc (31st July 2015), M-Albion-3D (12th October 2015), Marianne (1st August 2015), Muzz (30th July 2015), Omni (17th August 2015), onawah (30th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), RunningDeer (30th July 2015), Sierra (30th July 2015), skyflower (2nd August 2015), Sophocles (30th July 2015), Twain (30th July 2015), Wind (30th July 2015)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OMG (here)

A few things popped up in my mind after watching episode 1 (above).

1. Corey has stated that we must do the work ourselves and the Blue Avians, etc, are not our saviors. Yet as I understand it they are intervening in regards to the negative alien beings who are responsible for the cabal here on earth and elsewhere in our solar system. So the BIG question is where do these Blue Avians draw the line between what problems we can or are suppose to fix vs. all of the centuries of negative intervention from the negative cabal leaders and their technology, etc. How are we suppose to determine and over ride ALL of the centuries influences and ramifications of what the negative aliens and cabal have done if we are suppose to do it ourselves?

So this aligns with Ruby’s question. We can’t ever hope to FIX ALL of this damage by ourselves unless we have ALL of the facts. And we can’t know ALL of the facts if things are compartmentalized by a select few as it is still being done, even if the earth alliance members supposedly have our best interest in mind.

2. Corey says they (Blue Avians) have tried this three times before. What does that mean? From the video it seems that one of the main reasons the Blue Avians are here is to help reduce the negative repercussions of the energy waves that our planet is going through as it enters a certain part of the universe. And without their help many people would go crazy. So what have they helped us with three times before exactly?

3. On a curious note...the Blue Avians can appear any way they want and have chosen this bird like form. Then you got the reptilians, mantis, feline and even dog looking races, etc. But why is it that humans don’t look like they evolved or are part of any animals/reptiles and yet advance aliens races do? I guess some could claim we sort of look like monkeys but that’s a stretch when these other races look decisively like what we would consider lower level type animals here on earth. (Although I believe ALL life is precious and I don’t mean to imply lower type animals are of less value than we are, but they don’t generally use their intellect like we do, etc.)

So why are advance races using animal forms when traditionally speaking humans have dominion over animals, a.k.a. the beast?

My response to some of your questions are based on the premise that Corey is telling us what he believes to be true, and based on the premise that the Sphere Beings are real and also based on other information I have read.

1. The bird beings are from the reptilian family line. They are not humans, although they are called "humanoid" in structure. They could possibly be a semi-physical race, meaning that under normal circumstances they cannot operate for very long in 3D reality and probably wear bracelets or some energy device to make themselves visible for meetings.

My problem with them is they are not being transparent, (pun not intended, LOL) thus I am going to conclude that they are not being honest, and they are withholding something from us about their true agenda. That alone is reason enough to break contact with them for lack of trust and tell them to get lost, leave the solar system.

Yet we, being naive humans. still listen to their claims and are happy to believe that they are our allies, even though they insist that they are not here to "save" us and don't want us to worship them. (Don't worry about that guys, it ain't gonna happen this time.) Yet they are 'claiming' to be intervening against the negative cabal leaders here on earth who have enslaved us. Are they really? If they are, then it is more similar to a pack of hyena's intervening on a lion's kill to steal the prize.

Their "three times before" remark probably refers to the ancient civilizations and how various reptilian and naga races tinkered with the human body in the past. They have been trying to create hybrid bodies that could integrate with their soul families for three other cycles. This one was the fourth and last. It is the end of the experiment on humanity. The next cycle will be for humanity only and they will not be allowed to experiment on humans any more. Their time is up!

The human being form was engineered from the Cro Magnon man template. We did not evolve from apes. The Cro Magnon template was originally created on Mars. Neanderthal was the earth's human body and it was not chosen for this experiment.

Without going into my theories any further, the Spear Beings, I believe, are A.I. units and are non-physical. They require hosts, much like the Archons and probably are possessing and controlling the Bird races that are the Blue Avians. These Sphere beings have very little emotions and do not experience love or compassion. They are like robots and are simply sentient computer intelligence in an energetic form. To them, "God" is simply "Data."

What they do have, is impressive technology. That is all they have. They do not have what humanity has, and that is imagination and creativity. The ability to create, and feel emotions. Once the new age begins, they will be gone and they have failed to create a physical human body that they can integrate with. They would trade all their technology for one human being's full DNA template. They cannot access it.
    Last edited by Ruby; 30th July 2015 at 06:28.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ruby For This Post:

idiit (30th July 2015), Jake (30th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), Ultima Thule (1st August 2015)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

For Paul, administrator:

I apologize if I reacted by getting a tad offended with the Flat earth remark. I find the flat earth theory quite interesting and even valid although at first I thought it was quite ridiculous myself. Anyway, yes we do need to discern some of these elaborate psyops and there are a lot of them. Believe it or not I even evaluate information from NASA and the mainstream but mostly I find agenda's there rather than truth.

I assure you and anyone else here that I am not pushing any agenda other than information to be looked at. Every person must evaluate and decide for themselves if it is anything they can use. I have found a lot of great links and resources on this club and I appreciate it very much.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ruby For This Post:

Becky (30th July 2015), Innocent Warrior (30th July 2015), Jake (30th July 2015), Matthew (11th August 2015), Mike (30th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), RunningDeer (30th July 2015), skyflower (2nd August 2015), ThePythonicCow (30th July 2015)

12. Link to Post #47
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Might be connected, maybe not. When Wilcock was about to release these video-interviews, his website, Divine Cosmos went down for "unexplained reasons" and his main hard drive attacked and destroyed. Check out the blurb on David's site:

Quote david_wilcock The four theories are 1.Hard Drive Crash, 2.RAID Failure, http://t.co/W6MK9BuVYl Issue and 4. CPanel Self-Update Problem. They do not know!
    Jul 27 • reply • retweet • favorite
    david_wilcock I felt like the "Big Man on Campus" at the health food store... got recognized by something like six different people. All good vibes.
    david_wilcock Our server has NO IDEA what caused our site to go down all weekend, right during the launch of Cosmic Disclosure. There are FOUR theories.
    david_wilcock A hard drive on our site was attacked and destroyed. Thankfully it is on a RAID system so we shouldn't lose anything -- other than time.
    Jul 26 • reply • retweet • favorite
    david_wilcock We got well over half a year of episodes in the can after this week. The amount of "negative greeting" has been insane. Will detail later.
    Jul 24 • reply • retweet • favorite

http://www.divinecosmos.com/

13. Link to Post #48
    United States Unsubscribed Twain's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Might be connected, maybe not. When Wilcock was about to release these video-interviews, his website, Divine Cosmos went down for "unexplained reasons" and his main hard drive attacked and destroyed. Check out the blurb on David's site:

Quote david_wilcock The four theories are 1.Hard Drive Crash, 2.RAID Failure, http://t.co/W6MK9BuVYl Issue and 4. CPanel Self-Update Problem. They do not know!
    david_wilcock I felt like the "Big Man on Campus" at the health food store... got recognized by something like six different people. All good vibes.
    david_wilcock Our server has NO IDEA what caused our site to go down all weekend, right during the launch of Cosmic Disclosure. There are FOUR theories.
    david_wilcock A hard drive on our site was attacked and destroyed. Thankfully it is on a RAID system so we shouldn't lose anything -- other than time.
    Jul 26 • reply • retweet • favorite
    david_wilcock We got well over half a year of episodes in the can after this week. The amount of "negative greeting" has been insane. Will detail later.
    Jul 24 • reply • retweet • favorite

http://www.divinecosmos.com/
    That could be manufactured drama to hype the series. He had vested interests in Corey and Gaiam. I won't watch, but for train wrecks and lessons learned. I think they are both frauds, which is sad. Not even part of me considers them legit, unless they are under duress and doing what they are told to do. Sadder yet.

Blue Avians could be a metaphor. Some dude just posted an interesting take on Corey on another forum.

Spy Games...

(Edited to keep the OP format and links)

Quote The fact is, he's a self professed "contactee"

Here's a long list of them, all with convoluted stories and no proof, just proven frauds in the mix.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contactee

One angle on contactees is that some were connected to intelligence agencies for the purposes:

-to disinform, confuse the subject of UFO's which around WW2 they (ufos) might have been only secret technology.

-to pass intelligence, espionage, in coded form, where Adamski's Orthon, for instance, was a code word, or an entire narrative was a metaphor for something related to defense or espionage. It would take a cipher to decode the messages. Spy Games.

Who knows, but the CODED MEANINGS, metaphor theory could hold true, which would be even more fascinating given the people involved (who's who?)

Now, check Corey's Google profile. He'll claim it was setup years ago by disinformation agents, as he claimed about his linkedin which disappeared and then reappeared without reference to masonry (he pissed them off).

https://plus.google.com/109351196653443445685/about

Quote:
    "Story

Introduction
    Network/VM/CITRIX Support/Security since 1995 to the present after being in the Physical/Electronic Surveillance Security Field. INFJ Personality Type

I am also a HAM Operator: KE5UNV. SPC, TXSG 2nd BT 19th Reg C4I. I have actively practiced RV since 1998 to Present. I have also become an activist for Military, Law Enforcement and Disaster first responders who suffer from PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injuries and Seizure Disorders related to these disabilities. Why? Because I have suffered this discrimination myself. Working in the past for Microsoft, XO Communications, ABSG/US Bio (Pharma company that produces flu vaccines etc)... and Beal Bank, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Citigroup Bank and Santander (Bank of Spain). I have witnessed extreme corruption. Being in the IT field you are basically invisible while helping support teleconference calls and meetings where executives speak freely and openly as though the IT person is wearing a cloak of invisibility. Other IT people can verify this. Postings here will be of family fun as well as recorded corruption I have taken from some (Not all) of the companies above."

End quote.

If Corey had dirt on big wigs and corporate conglomerates, he could be giving that info out in coded form. See?

This has been a theory since Blavatsky's days, that she was a Russian spy, where only Initiates could understand fully her Secret Doctrines, ie. other spies--running as masons or not--because she was a mason, as most occultists (alt media stars) are then and now, whether we know it or not.

Who has the cipher?

Just theories...

Or they're all nuts.
    That's a fascinating scenario, which could make him a unsung hero, should it be true of him and others, and offer a deeper motivation. But, it is a bit far fetched THEORY there.

14. Link to Post #49
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Here is the link to both FREE videos (PART ONE and TWO)

http://www.gaiamtv.com/seeking-truth...mic-disclosure

I don't think Corey is lying consciously. His eyes, language, tone, face and body language are sincere. Now whether or not he is brainwashed/controlled, imprinted with false memories, or possibly been shown false things via a holodeck device, etc, who knows.

15. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

This is a very strange reality that we live in, and you would be wise to ask yourself the "what if everything you have ever been told is a lie?" question.

I am suggesting that everything you have been told up to this point about this world and this reality is a lie. EVERYTHING. A few examples: Gravity, science, the history of man, popular history, everything on the media, religion, you name it.
    I liked the questions you suggested earlier.

This is a very strange experience...being in this ? reality. IMO It seems that the more we open to the lack of certainty, the more evidence appears as to the greater mystery.
    My opinion is that one will never get to the bottom of the mentally "understood" rabbit hole. In the mean time, I feel positively bored with the starwars meme. I am filled with ennui concerning "commerce" as humans practice it being a universal impulse.

I consider it quite likely that we humans are hairless mammals because we recently were sea creatures come back to land. When the Dogon talk of the ancestors being in the sea, I wonder about THAT connection to us.

My imagination was always sure that chickens are dinosaurs. The chicken has what appears to be a small brain but MY chickens are VERY intelligent. They plan many things based on experience. Why not honor the bird tribe as warm blooded reptilian hybrids? I LOVE the bird tribe and how Ken Carey imagined it into my life.

My issue with the likes of the "whistle blowers" is that out of all the possible lines of thought, there is a mass consumption in the alt "truther" community of tales of the wild western with cowboys, weaponized wargames, hardware galore. This is an adventure type escapade that IMO adolescent males will appreciate. That tells me something about who is imagining what when and how.

I have a peculiar suspicion that for these guys, it will pan out and for me Nah. I will have a another tale to appear before my holographic eyes.

Humans are mamalian based. Before humans I have no idea who walked on the earth and thought they were "gods". Every time we interfere in any way with nature, we are actually playing god. It isn't size tat matters so much as intent.

We have played god over other creatures by putting them in zoos ourselves. I think it may be that we project these niggling conscience related "issues" of our air conditioning, our food sources of meat and other relevant questions that lie much deeper than banksters and other evidence.

The body is made up of trillions of smaller whole organic life forms in community. If I were a cellular being and not the avatar of my community, I'd possibly have a bit of self interest.

To belong to a qualitative reality and not a quantitative one takes a change of focus. In the quantitative model, size matters. In the qualitative one, there is a major factor which we have yet IMO to appreciate. Killing an ant and killing anything bigger is just the scale. This is a mystery I appreciate as to how belonging to community could change. I love the idea of metanoia... a whole scale change of mind.
    Last edited by Delight; 30th July 2015 at 16:15.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Becky (30th July 2015), earthdreamer (26th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), Ruby (30th July 2015), RunningDeer (30th July 2015), Shannon (23rd August 2015)

17. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

I busted out in a laugh with Mike’s “merge this with the "Flat Earth" thread….” The day we loose our sense of humor is the day we succumb to A.I. and it’s ilk.

Humor is alternative medicine. The ability to laugh and laugh at one’s self is part of the human experience. I get there’s a time and a place, but a small injection of levity is a reminder to see that life isn’t only about perceived serious business.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th July 2015 at 16:55.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th July 2015), Becky (30th July 2015), Delight (30th July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (31st July 2015), Mike (30th July 2015), Ol' Roy (1st August 2015), Omni (17th August 2015), onawah (30th July 2015), Pam (12th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), Sierra (30th July 2015), skyflower (2nd August 2015), william r sanford72 (30th July 2015), Wind (30th July 2015)

19. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I busted out in a laugh with Mike’s “merge this with the "Flat Earth" thread….” The day we loose our sense of humor is the day we succumb to A.I. and it’s ilk.

Humor is alternative medicine. The ability to laugh and laugh at one’s self is part of the human experience. I get there’s a time and a place, but a small injection of levity is a reminder to see that live isn’t only about perceived serious business.

Hey thanks Paula!

I saw that Paul got it....but I was beginning to worry about everyone else!

No disrespect Ruby! I was just being silly. I thought that was obvious. Sorry if you took offense!

P.s. it needs to be said: i once started a 'hollow earth' thread...so I really have no ground to stand on

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Becky (30th July 2015), Calz (9th August 2015), Ernie Nemeth (31st July 2015), Innocent Warrior (2nd August 2015), Meggings (30th July 2015), Ol' Roy (1st August 2015), onawah (30th July 2015), Pam (12th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), RunningDeer (30th July 2015), Sierra (30th July 2015), skyflower (2nd August 2015), Ultima Thule (1st August 2015), william r sanford72 (30th July 2015), Wind (30th July 2015)

21. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,210 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

i once started a 'hollow earth' thread...so I really have no ground to stand on
    If that was an intended pun, it was a very good one.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (31st July 2015), Gardener (1st September 2015), Innocent Warrior (2nd August 2015), Jake (30th July 2015), JohnJ (3rd August 2015), Mike (30th July 2015), Ol' Roy (1st August 2015), onawah (30th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), RunningDeer (30th July 2015), Sierra (30th July 2015), skyflower (2nd August 2015), william r sanford72 (30th July 2015)

23. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Everyone has humor, some of us have more popular humor. I would be dead today without a dry sort of humor about my serious humorless aspects. Barking perspectives. Funny to me.

I Chihuaha also believe in the power of barking. I bark at everything, even my own image in the mirror (in case it is a shadow being). I bark all of the day except when I am sleeping. This is all that has kept me alive because everytime I bark, someone says Hush (which means you are such a fine barker). I am quiet for a moment to hear these words of praise and then my someone gives me the life giving biscuit.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Agape (12th August 2015), Ernie Nemeth (31st July 2015), Loveisall21 (1st August 2015), Mike (30th July 2015), Pam (12th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), Ruby (30th July 2015), RunningDeer (30th July 2015), Sierra (30th July 2015), WildOrchid (9th August 2015)

25. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

Humor is alternative medicine. The ability to laugh and laugh at one’s self is part of the human experience. I get there’s a time and a place, but a small injection of levity is a reminder to see that life isn’t only about perceived serious business.

I do have a sense of humor and I sometimes laugh at the most horrific inappropriate things. My first reaction to the Flat earth suggestion was "Oh they have a flat earth thread? How exciting!" then, I wondered what my post had to do with the Flat earth theory, and THEN I realized it was a joke. (I'm a little slow I guess) It is because I take my dedication to truth very strait forward and seriously. I come from a personality that used sarcasm and wit on daily basis so I understand its function. In my effort to open my mind I have had to incorporate something called objectivity and logic to stay grounded, as I investigate a lot of pretty strange things.
    And truth is stranger than fiction.
    Last edited by Ruby; 30th July 2015 at 17:51.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ruby For This Post:

Delight (31st July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (31st July 2015), Innocent Warrior (2nd August 2015), Jake (30th July 2015), Mike (30th July 2015), Ol' Roy (1st August 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), RunningDeer (30th July 2015), Sierra (4th August 2015), ulli (1st August 2015), william r sanford72 (31st July 2015)

27. Link to Post #56
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

I think I might have said this on another thread already but this whole affair reminds me of the Drake threads that were so prevailant back in 2012 or so. This brain'thought controlled troll has everybody paying attention to him and good ole David Wilcock got sucked into it so bad it stinks. These nuts are doing nothing but selling themselves and their paraphernalia and to bring it back to that Drake character, he was selling the whole idea that he was some kind of insider that kept getting info that the good military was going to come to our rescue. How many years ago was that? Oh by the way it was always only a few weeks out.

Now this Creepy Goode fellow is telling us all this junk about going to some secret meeting on mars and something about a blue bird race. Oh yes David Wilcock jumped at this nut because he was spouting crap that fit right into Wilcock's books and the Giam Tv thingy. Now remember, Wilcock made a big deal about his Divine Cosmos web sit being hacked just before he got the Goode to get everything on Giam and create some new site called Divine Cosmos. More crap to create more money for the creepy boys.

I like and understand what all of you are saying about this sham So I do know that most our awake and see right through this. It will be very sad when the dust settles and a whole lot of folks find themselves sucked dry for everything they had believing that they will or were supposed to be saved. Hey here is another sham that people jumped on board, something called the RV, good God how long has that been going on? My thoughts and feelings may not mean a damn thing but at least I can see through these shenanigans In this world of NSA, FBI The Clintons, The Bushes and the rotten Corporations that run everything we really do have to be on guard. It seems everything is a lie and the truth is against the law and dangerous. Well on a brighter note Peace and love to you all.

Love and Light
    Lost N Found .

28. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Betoobig,
    Juan, I wrote before, that I woked as a Coach Driver in London, where some of the lovliest people I ever met, came from Isreal and Burgos..............

Whatever difficulty you encounter, in life, just ' Step-back ' a moment, detach yourself from the weight of any problems;

Allow yourself the time and Peace, to look around you and see more clearly, the real Beauty of the people around you....

I add, the Tour guide, ( from Burgos, too ) told me, that
    " I need some extra money, so I work here for the Summer:but, back in Burgos, I have my Garden, my Friends, my Family;
    but, above all, you can feel the Friendship and love all around there ... "

I've only seen a few of your posts andsome replies, these show unfailingly, that you too are a kind and loving Man.

Courage, for the Dark days, remember, the GLOBAL wave of rising awareness of our Humanity and Spirit, builds and builds...

Frenchy !

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th August 2015)

30. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member WildOrchid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 218 posts

“In wartime, truth is so precious that she
    should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies.”

Winston S. Churchill

I think above quote just about sums it.
    These interviews were great entertainment while I was sipping my afternoon coffee.

Two guys facing each other talking in front of a camera. Sounding all very hopeful and wonderful. But actions always speak louder than words and I could not observe too much in that department.
    What cracked me up was the "sphere being gift shop" http://spherebeingalliance.com/store
    How is this supposed to fit into the big picture?

So as for me...
    I watch, I read, I listen....
    I believe and trust only in what I can personally observe, see or perceive.
    I prepare for the worst, but always DREAM for the BEST!
    Last edited by WildOrchid; 9th August 2015 at 02:36.
    Artist - Lover of Life - Seeker of Truth

31. The Following User Says Thank You to WildOrchid For This Post:

Matthew (11th August 2015)

32. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by WildOrchid (here)
    What cracked me up was the "sphere being gift shop" http://spherebeingalliance.com/store
    I'm still wondering why The Sphere-Being Alliance's logo looks remarkably similar to the United Nations logo...

Last edited by Robin; 17th August 2015 at 17:33.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Agape (12th August 2015), Elainie (13th August 2015), M-Albion-3D (12th October 2015), Matthew (11th August 2015), Pam (12th August 2015), Shannon (23rd August 2015), WildOrchid (9th August 2015)

34. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member WildOrchid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 218 posts

Quote Posted by Robin (here)
    Quote Posted by WildOrchid (here)
    I'm still wondering why The Sphere-Being Alliance's logo looks remarkably similar to the United Nations logo...

My thought also....
    Artist - Lover of Life - Seeker of Truth

35. The Following User Says Thank You to WildOrchid For This Post:

Agape (12th August 2015)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast