Page 33 of 535 FirstFirst 1 23 33 43 83 133 533 535 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #641
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Fred:

Congratulations on skipping through level 9. Levels 6, 7, 9 and 10 are dangerous Levels to be in, but Level 9 can hurt far more people than just yourself, as you could quickly tell. Anger is one of the Seven Deadly Sins for good reason:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#vices

Yep, love is the only way out.

Best,

Wade

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (2nd June 2011), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Melinda (18th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd June 2011), sandy (2nd June 2011)

3. Link to Post #642
    Thanks

Hi:

I did another interview yesterday with Brian O and David Gibbons, and Jeane Manning also joined us. It looks like those talks will continue. Brian is stirring things up in Ecuador. It looks like I am going to do an interview about one of my favorite essays, which is my lessons learned essay:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm

It is kind of the fruit of my journey, as far as making FE happen is concerned. What a long, strange trip it was. One interesting aspect of my journey and when I talk about it, in interviews and elsewhere, is that all of us long-time FE activists “on the outside” have had rough journeys, one and all. But, I also know that FE technology has been extensively developed in the Above Top Secret world:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

The reactions to that testimony have been widely varied. The trolls and other establishment defenders naturally dismiss all of it as they lie about my journey, and so on. Others want to get into the nitty-gritty details of that event, but I purposely do not know the nitty-gritty details, because such knowledge can be hazardous to have, and not only to me. Others wish that I would not talk about that event, because it can blunt the motivation of activists trying to scale the FE ramparts. Who wants to spend their life scaling the ramparts, when they know that people are lounging around on top, sitting on the goodies that those activists have spent their lives trying to create?

As I said in my most recent interview with Scott:

http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/...inventors.html

If I had to put my money on it, I would bet that none of the rampart scalers are going to save the day, not directly, but the near-term fate of humanity will be decided by the struggles that are happening at the Global Controller level. A very likely scenario is that some rampart-scaler is going to get near the top of the ramparts, finally, and just about as he grasps the topmost railing, the castle doors open below and the King and his minions will “coincidentally” trot out some of their Golden Hoard to the masses, which will include FE and anti-gravity. Dennis and I hoped that we would be those rampart-scalers, dangling from the railing as the King wheeled out the goodies through the portcullis far below us. Then we could say, “You won” ( ) and retire from rampart-scaling.

However, learning is never wasted, and the curriculum that I am going to offer, to those who can lay aside their scarcity-based conditioning long enough to imagine abundance, will not become obsolete if the King wheels out some “amazing breakthrough achieved just last week!” ( ). If that scene plays out, the fun will only begin. It will take a bit of work to make heaven on Earth manifest, but once the organized suppression and the Orc fight over FE technology ends, then it should be pretty fun work. I hope that I live to see the day when the real Heaven-on-Earth groundwork is laid.

We will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd June 2011 at 14:48.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (2nd June 2011), eaglespirit (2nd June 2011), Fred Steeves (2nd June 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (2nd June 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd June 2011), sandy (2nd June 2011)

5. Link to Post #643
    Thanks

Hello Wade,
    I just have to say, this is one the very few threads I subscribe to and is worth every byte!

I used to think the efforts of bringing about FE would be a long and tried road, which I know has been for many but these days, I wonder. With all the talk about (and seeing myself) people "waking up" everywhere, I think your approach is spot on, especially now. Granted a good portion of the population needs a picture of the picture to maybe cross the line of belief. I believe that gap is closing.

The world is changing and I believe many things are coming to a tipping point. On a global scale, I don't think humanity can take too much more status quo . Everything appears to be stretching at the seams and this just may be the energy needed for your approach. I have nothing to base this on other than a strong gut feeling so for the moment we can chalk this up to "IMHO".

Even though I haven't gotten involved in the "garage tinkerer" aspect, I have read a lot on FE, as well as the accounts of those who actually had to deal with the ugly side of it. Because of that, I've spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out how something like this needs to be brought out in the open. I have ideas but I'll not post them here. Suffice it to say, I Totally agree, the approach on that end Needs to come from a different place, a place of integrity and complete selflessness.

I'm curious how many level 12's are keeping up with this thread, not who they are but just how many and if this is growing?

-z
    A single thought is a seed....Imagination is the water!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zebowho For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (2nd June 2011), Fred Steeves (2nd June 2011), Melinda (18th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd June 2011), sandy (2nd June 2011)

7. Link to Post #644
    Thanks

Hi zebowho:

I am glad that you are getting something out of this thread. Yes, I have always hoped that we FE revolutionaries were only slightly ahead of our time. Yes, status quo is the path to disaster, and the BP Gulf Spill and the Fukushima catastrophe are only symptoms of our collective malaise.

Yes, the tinkerer path to FE is part of the conundrum. Even the inventor with the best of intentions, and there are probably at least a few of them out there, although I never met one (Jeane says that she has, and Dennis said he met one, once, who died in his company's parking lot – another "coincidence"?), is not going to get materials for free from the supply houses because his intentions are noble, so he either goes into hock or his friends do, or he plays the capitalist game. That issue is part of the conundrum, and making something for industrial production will cost hundreds of millions of dollars, and nobody can do that and run under the radar. The tinkerers cannot run under the radar, much less an industrial effort.

So, yes, something radically different in approach is needed. What I am doing here, and have been doing for the past twenty years or so, is intended to help create a more fertile field so that a radically different approach might have a chance. With an unaware and unengaged public, the FE revolutionaries are easily picked off, one at a time. People who only tune in for the spectacle are not going to be any help at this stage. The awareness of the "core" that I hope to help create may be vital, and not really monetarily, but just holding the issue in the light of their awareness, and maybe making some noise about it (that choir that I envision), may be able to create "harmonic" effects that we currently cannot fathom.

Although I do not want to hear from that voice again, not if it is going to send me on any more suicide missions, I think that what I am doing is my idea, but I have a sinking feeling that they "injected" it into my subconscious, so when it eventually popped up, I thought that it was "my" idea. When I pass over, I am going to have a long, long talk with whoever sent me on this mission.

On the Level 12 lurkers, I do not know. I am trying to throw out the best seed that I can, and we will see what takes root. I am always open to being pleasantly surprised. With more than 30,000 views of this thread, and probably most of them guests and not Avalon members, there are probably a few out there warming up to the idea of becoming Level 12s. I have a few thousand fairly regular readers of my site, and when I get that essay done, I will be doing some things to see if it can grow a little, but I really am far more interested in helping people like Ilie, who were past Level 5, become Level 12s without spending too much of their life's energy in Levels 6 to 11. The other Level 12s will mainly come from Level 0. Those in Levels 1 to 5 will pretty much be stuck there until somebody delivers FE to their homes. I stopped trying to interest several different groups long ago, when I saw how addicted they were to their perspective, and when my fellow travelers also said, "Amen!" as they told me their stories of hitting those brick walls.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/purpose.htm#audience

We will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (2nd June 2011), eaglespirit (3rd June 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (2nd June 2011), Melinda (18th May 2012), Ol' Roy (8th June 2011), Reinhard (3rd June 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th June 2011), sandy (3rd June 2011)

9. Link to Post #645
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)

Although I do not want to hear from that voice again, not if it is going to send me on any more suicide missions, I think that what I am doing is my idea, but I have a sinking feeling that they "injected" it into my subconscious, so when it eventually popped up, I thought that it was "my" idea. When I pass over, I am going to have a long, long talk with whoever sent me on this mission.

Hi Wade, of course you probably have a pretty good idea of what the likely reply will be. Something along the lines of "easy there bro, you're the one who made me promise not to forget before you went in".

Cheers,
    Fred

10. Link to Post #646
    Thanks

Yes, they will probably tell me to stop my whining. But, if I get to watch the world melt down instead of get over the hump, I am going to ask for a different assignment next time…
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd June 2011 at 19:42.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (2nd June 2011), Fred Steeves (3rd June 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (2nd June 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th June 2011), sandy (3rd June 2011)

12. Link to Post #647
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

I'm not normally someone who vacillates. I typically gain a certain understanding, and that moves me to a viewpoint of my place within a paradigm. I usually don't fall backwards.

But I must admit, time of day, phase of the moon, or what I had for breakfast can make me feel solidly as either a lever 10 or level 12 in your Layers Of The Free Energy Onion chart, Wade.

I may be one of those people who need to storm the Bastille, once, and feel the hot oil poured over me to realize I should have been a 12 and not a 10.

:~)

Dennis

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Fred Steeves (3rd June 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th June 2011), sandy (3rd June 2011), zebowho (2nd June 2011)

14. Link to Post #648
    Thanks

Hi zebowho:
    ....Although I do not want to hear from that voice again, not if it is going to send me on any more suicide missions, I think that what I am doing is my idea, but I have a sinking feeling that they "injected" it into my subconscious, so when it eventually popped up, I thought that it was "my" idea. When I pass over, I am going to have a long, long talk with whoever sent me on this mission. ....
    Hi Wade,

Thanks for the responses. Positive intention works and I suppose even that might be hitting a tipping point! Which would be the kicker!

As to the quote above, something tells me they might have to set up a room, a big room with a number machine. Even though I haven't had to deal with the hardships FE (more so the controllers) have issued to others, I am looking for the same conversation! :D

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    ....I may be one of those people who need to storm the Bastille, once, and feel the hot oil poured over me to realize I should have been a 12 and not a 10.

:~)

Dennis
    :D, we'll make sure to keep some talc and bandages ready!!

On a serious note, I've seen too much with positive intention, law of attraction etc, to Not believe. That doesn't even consider all I've read or picked up on over the years. FE is every bit as real as the ground below my feet, just as accessible (barring the free will of others) and infinitely more powerful. One of my first thoughts about science as a kid wasn't how much we're discovering as a species, it was how much we don't know, especially considering what we can't see, yet. I believe that perspective becomes evident when one steps back and just looks at that box called the paradigm.

-z
    Last edited by zebowho; 2nd June 2011 at 22:07.
    A single thought is a seed....Imagination is the water!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zebowho For This Post:

Fred Steeves (3rd June 2011), Limor Wolf (8th May 2012), Melinda (18th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th June 2011), sandy (3rd June 2011)

16. Link to Post #649
    Thanks

Hi Dennis:

Hot oil can be a great teacher!

I have discussed my progression on this thread before. I was a 0, then a 10, then a 12, but I have good and bad days aplenty. I think that comes with this territory. The conundrum is a slippery one. I have watched people slip and slide between the levels, for various reasons. As I stated in my interviews with Scott, I have seen more than one Orc fight break out over FE, and have also borne the brunt of some of them. Boy, are they bloody, but that is partly because it is not too difficult to glimpse the potential magnitude of FE:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#quadrillion

It would dwarf everything that has gone before in the human journey, so dreams beyond avarice and delusions of grandeur can absolutely overwhelm people. That is also one of the hazards of the FE journey:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#grandeur

I once encountered a prominent FE inventor who literally thought that he was The Second Coming. So, when comprehension dawns, there are many temptations to go haring off in all different directions. Few have proven to be productive directions.

So, slipping and sliding between 10 and 12 is OK. Dennis has been the master of Level 10 for many years, and that was my primary classroom. When I staggered away from Ventura in 1990, my radicalization was complete, and I began having serious doubts about the Level 10 approach. Similar to Brian O playing the Paul Revere of FE long ago, I then began seeing if I could find any groups that were receptive to the FE idea. After years of walking through the desert, I realized that there was no group. I never saw a sizeable group that got past Level 4, and even in the New Energy Movement, with 400 people attending our 2004 conference, and while the message was a Level 10 one, there was a three-ring circus aspect to it, with almost everybody going off on tangents, tangents that showed that they had yet to pass through the meat grinder.

I meant it about that hot oil. It was a great teacher, but not many can survive to try that one again. Usually, it cripples them. Even though the Big Boys aimed the oil at Dennis, and he got soaked the most, it splattered far and wide. I was right next to Dennis when the oil came down, so I know its sting, but what was educational, in ways that I can probably never properly relate, was watching people get crippled who were nowhere near ground zero, and I could see grandstands set up in the distance, as many came for the show, to see and smell what hot oil could do to human flesh, and many cheered as we got cooked, including close family members. I would not wish what I survived on my worst enemy, and for the few who are playing the Level 10 game and know what they are getting into, I can only stand back in awe. And I stand way back, hopefully beyond the splatter zone, but it has been close at times. Young flesh heals faster than old flesh.

Ah, Orcs, dragons, ramparts and hot oil, at least I get to have some fun when I discuss these subjects.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd June 2011 at 00:10.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (3rd June 2011), Fred Steeves (3rd June 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (8th May 2012), Melinda (18th May 2012), Reinhard (3rd June 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th June 2011), sandy (4th June 2011)

18. Link to Post #650
    Thanks

Hi Zebowho:

Thanks. Yes, the greatest physicists, for instance, were united in realizing that not only does science really not have the big answers of our existence, or even the tools to pursue them:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#mystical

but they realized that humanity knew almost nothing about how the universe operated. The great ones knew that. I remember reading something by Chomsky not long ago, and he was asked if science was on the right path, and he said something like the "laws of the universe" that science has catalogued might have come out of a random number generator, as far as the comparing the principles that the universe really operates under and what today's "science" thinks they are. As I say, today's physics texts are like cave drawings compared to what is known in the black science world, and black science is exceptionally primitive, too, compared to what the visitors that this planet has hosted over the eons know.

Best,

Wade

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (3rd June 2011), Ernie Nemeth (3rd June 2011), Fred Steeves (3rd June 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (8th May 2012), Melinda (18th May 2012), Reinhard (3rd June 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th June 2011), sandy (4th June 2011), zebowho (2nd June 2011)

20. Link to Post #651
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

I just watched it.
    The numbers, projection they says look promising: Biofuel, sustainable energy solutions.
    But, they missed the whole point of centralization energy distribution. I was uncomfortable few individuals' believe in excessive CO2 production causes the global warming. CO2 is by product of most life forms on Earth.

Why people still stick to old types of energy solutions and obsessed with cars?
    It bothers me.

It's ironic even renewable energies solve impending energy problems, these will be obsolete within few decades when humanity embrace the free energy. Is it worth to waste such huge amount of resources and energy again?

What if John Bedini or other free energy inventor gets funded and work with scientists and engineers under a project? Ten to twenty million dollars and resources will definitely bring practical FE devices for humanity.
    Last edited by Hughe; 3rd June 2011 at 10:50.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Melinda (18th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th June 2011), sandy (8th June 2011)

22. Link to Post #652
    Thanks

Hi Hughe:

Money is not really the issue, paradoxically. An engaged and aware public, is. The Big Boys can take out people with money easily.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#windmill

They have infinitely more of it than anybody in the FE field, and they have their suppression tactics down to a science. While FE inventors are trying to make money, they are easily taken out. That is part of the conundrum. Bedini has played the patent game, which is the path of certain doom in the FE milieu. If somebody like Bedini succeeds, it will be because he was allowed to.

Another recent aspirant is playing the capitalist game with FE, this time with “secret sauce” proprietary ingredients and a dealership network that has exclusive rights to maintain it. He is another lamb to the slaughter. Anybody playing those games will only cross the finish line if they are allowed to. Efforts like that are derailed by the Big Boys on their lunch hours, as they send their flunkies out to take care of the nuisance. They yawn when they see another FE inventor play the capitalist game. If the FE aspirants could all put aside their desires for fame and fortune, and stop playing the “I have it” game, maybe, just maybe, they might have a prayer. But putting aside those aspirations is just one step of the process. The current open source FE movement has part of the solution, but it is only part of it.

Actually, almost all scientists are concerned about the atmospheric carbon dioxide increases that humanity has been responsible for, and it is very measurable. The hydrocarbon lobby, with help from mouthpieces such as Rush Limbaugh, has clouded the issue. Virtually no serious climate scientist, who does not have a conflict of interest with the hydrocarbon interests, dismisses the carbon dioxide connection with global warming. In paleo-climate research, the carbon dioxide concentration is the atmospheric variable that they all focus on.

The focus on the usual suspects of alternative energy is part of the problem, but, by far, the larger problem is the nearly universal ignoring of FE solutions. If FE was allowed to appear, the effort “wasted” on the traditional alternatives would only be a tiny footnote to the situation. When I hear “biofuels,” however, I shake my head. That has to be the absolutely worst energy “solution” that has ever been put forth. Humanity already commandeers almost half of Earth’s biological production. There is not enough photosynthesis occurring on Earth today to sustain humanity at the American standard of living. The evil of putting all other life forms in a subservient position to humanity’s energy desires (which is why we are having Earth’s sixth mass extinction episode right now ( http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#_edn5 )) is bad enough, but when you find out that FE has existed for longer than I have been alive, it becomes mind-boggling.

If 1% of the time, effort and awareness spent on traditional alternative energy were focused on FE, we would have had it long ago. That is one of the surreal aspects of the situation. I am aiming to help cultivate the awareness aspect of it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd June 2011 at 15:31.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (5th June 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (8th May 2012), Melinda (18th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th June 2011), sandy (4th June 2011)

24. Link to Post #653
    Thanks

Hi:

My lessons learned essay shows how I see the most promising path to FE:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#pursuing

The principles are easy to understand. A simple list of the attributes of an effort with a prayer is:

1. No secrets;
    2. No anonymity;
    3. No patents;
    4. No coercion;
    5. No deceptions;
    6. No expectation of financial gain.

The positive way to say it is:

1. Everything happens in the light of day, open to all;
    2. Everybody knows who everybody else is;
    3. Anything that comes out of the effort is given away;
    4. It must be loving and forgiving;
    5. It must be oriented around a pursuit of the truth;
    6. Anybody involved must be a donor, not a recipient.

There are other principles, but those are the most important ones. Anything less is doomed to failure in today’s world. Also, the Heaven-on-Earth that I have seen glimpses of:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

is oriented along those principles. The means become the ends.

Best,

Wade

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

DoubleHelix (4th June 2011), eaglespirit (5th June 2011), Fred Steeves (3rd June 2011), Hughe (4th June 2011), Limor Wolf (8th May 2012), Melinda (18th May 2012), Ol' Roy (8th June 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th June 2011), sandy (4th June 2011), Scott (7th June 2011), SHAPE (24th June 2011), zebowho (8th June 2011)

26. Link to Post #654
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Actually, almost all scientists are concerned about the atmospheric carbon dioxide increases that humanity has been responsible for, and it is very measurable. The hydrocarbon lobby, with help from mouthpieces such as Rush Limbaugh, has clouded the issue. Virtually no serious climate scientist, who does not have a conflict of interest with the hydrocarbon interests, dismisses the carbon dioxide connection with global warming. In paleo-climate research, the carbon dioxide concentration is the atmospheric variable that they all focus on.

Hi Wade, please don't confuse me with a Rush Limbaugh flunky, but I must say I'm more than a bit surprised that you're on board with the man made global warming / climate change crowd.

Cheers,
    Fred

27. Link to Post #655
    Thanks

Hi Fred:

As you can hear in my interviews and I say it plenty in this thread, the technology in the Above Top Secret field makes the physics textbooks look like cave drawings. However, that does not mean that all fringe claims are valid. In fact, very few of them are. That is part of the layman's quandary:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/orthodox.htm

Take Brian O, for instance. His doctorate was on the Martian surface, which is what led him to be hired as an astronaut:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianbio.htm#astronaut

His planetary scientist background led him to becoming an atmospheric scientist. You won’t find Brian calling the effects of increasing carbon dioxide in the atmosphere some kind of hoax. Brian worked alongside Fred Singer, for instance, who was arguably the leading global warming "skeptic," who coincidentally got huge sums from the hydrocarbon lobby.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/simon.htm#singer

I won't betray what Brian has told me in private about Fred, but let's just say that Fred had a pretty glaring conflict of interest. If you have followed the global warming debate for as long as I have, Singer and friends (and all of them (there were about six leading voices of "dissent") were on the hydrocarbon lobby payroll) uniformly denied that there was any persuasive evidence for global warming. When that could be denied any longer, they then took the fallback position of, "OK, there is global warming, but we are still 'skeptical' that the hydrocarbon emissions from burning fossil fuels are responsible." The hydrocarbon lobby's hacks and the fringe science people who call global warming a hoax can make for some very strange bedfellows.

Again, the numbers are easily adduced. Today, there is about 390 PPM of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, up from about 300 PPM in 1900. There is no doubt that that increase is due to burning hydrocarbon fuels. On a geophysical timescale, increasing that rapidly is nearly unprecedented and would be associated with mass extinction events. We do not know what all the effects of impacting the atmosphere that dramatically will be, but it can't be all good. The Hydrocarbon Age is actually a global geophysical experiment that may turn out very badly. The same people that deny global warming, or the human element of it, are the same folks that deny that we are in an extinction event, and so on. People like Julian Simon made careers out of that kind of academic inquiry:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/simon.htm

Certain molecules can trap solar radiation as it reflects back to space (indirectly - the solar radiation heats Earth's surface, and infrared radiation is vented to space, and those greenhouse gases absorb the IR), and water, carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, methane and ozone are the primary greenhouse gases, and industrialization has increased all of them but water:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenho...ogenic_sources

For anybody who does any reading on geophysics or paleo-climate studies, the atmospheric carbon dioxide concentrations are front and center, as far as global temperatures go. It is not rocket science. The fact that the "conspiratorial" fringes almost uniformly call global warming a hoax (or human-induced global warming) is part of the problem with the fringes. Not all white science is some kind of elite conspiracy. That does not mean that the findings of science can’t become a huge political football, and that science cannot be corrupted, and that science's purview isn't quite limited, far more limited than people like Stephen Hawking think. I write plenty about that. But, people should not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

This actually highlights one of the big problems with the fringes. All kinds of tall claims are made, and a great deal of them hinge on some kind of "conspiracy" that they can almost never produce any good evidence of. Almost anybody can make claims like that.

I write about "chemtrails," but do so reservedly:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/ufo.htm

A key instance of the "fringes" being way, way out in left field is on the moon landings. I spent a lot of time on that gig:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#apollo

and Brian has been harried to no end on that subject:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianbio.htm#statement

but it will never go away. There is way more chaff than wheat on the fringes, with all sorts of "activists" barking up the wrong trees. That is also part of the FE conundrum, as most on the fringes hack at branches, even imaginary ones. The vast majority of FE inventors never tap the ZPF, but many think that they did.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th June 2011 at 02:32.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

DoubleHelix (4th June 2011), eaglespirit (5th June 2011), Fred Steeves (3rd June 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (8th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th June 2011), sandy (4th June 2011), zebowho (4th June 2011)

29. Link to Post #656
    Thanks

Hi:

I am going to be gone this weekend, but I will make this post to draw the picture on people like Fred Singer a little clearer. Again, Singer worked with Brian O back in the day. They had plenty in common, including Mars:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Si...bos_hypothesis

Washington D.C.:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Si...nd_predictions

and so forth. I don’t know exactly when Singer sold out, but his later efforts saw him involved with quite a rogues' gallery of corporate defenders. What was kind of crazy about Singer was his involvement with the tobacco companies, to defend their products.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...try_Contractor

as he became a brother in arms with Steve Milloy:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#milloy

When Singer became a climate change “expert,”

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...e_.22Expert.22

he ended up working with Elizabeth Whelan and Frederick stare:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/simon.htm#whelan

at the American Council on Science and Health:

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...nce_and_Health (you can see that SourceWatch page refer to my writings on Whelan).

That Julian Simon worked with Whelan and Singer really makes the picture a lot clearer.

They all sold their souls for the corporate buck, posing as independent academics and scientists. After I published my little write-up about Milloy, Mr. Skeptic stopped linking to Milloy’s “great compendium of junk science.”

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#milloy

A long time ago, Uncle Ed Herman

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/links.htm#herman

told me that he spoke at a conference where Singer also spoke, or maybe Singer ran the conference. Anyway, Singer did not do his homework on Ed. Ed taught economics at Wharton, so maybe Singer thought that Ed was one of them. Anyway, when Ed got up to talk, it was a vintage Chomskyan effort, and Singer, in Ed’s words, became “unmoored” as Ed thrashed the corporate order. That is just a funny story that I wanted to tell. Anyway the global warming “debate” is almost entirely comprised of all the world’s genuine climate scientists on one side, and Singer and friends on the other. Since the same interests that own Singer also own the media:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#manufacturing

the media has fabricated the appearance of a debate.

G’night,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th June 2011 at 05:45.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

DoubleHelix (4th June 2011), eaglespirit (5th June 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Melinda (18th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th June 2011), sandy (4th June 2011), zebowho (4th June 2011)

31. Link to Post #657
    Thanks

Hi:

This may be my last post for at least a few days. I really need to limit my posts during the week for now, but how many times have I stated that lately?

As I have stated, my goal is helping people think comprehensively. But getting there is like walking the razor’s edge. An example is that previous post about Fred Singer and company:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post235662

In a world of scarcity, the seductions of selling one’s soul can be tempting. However, not everybody who sells their soul is fully conscious of their decision-making process. The rad left does some dissecting of the psychological process, but they almost invariably couch it in terms of half-conscious self-deception. Because of their materialistic orientation, they do not believe that there is anything like a dark path:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#serving

As great as so many of them are (Chomsky, Herman, Zinn), that limitation in their perspective stunts their understanding. The scientific worldview permeates the rad left’s perspective, and in that worldview, consciousness is some mysterious byproduct of chemistry and evolution. It took me a long time to see the connection between that scientific worldview and the structuralism that dominates the rad left's perspective, to the point where they dismiss the suppression of FE, for instance, because they refuse to believe that dark pathers exist and can work in concert, so they dismiss all evidence that looks like a “conspiracy theory.” Also, the physics texts say that FE is impossible, although a heavy hitter like David Bohm, Einstein’s protégé, theorized that the ZPF contained almost infinite energy:

http://www.vision.net.au/~apaterson/...david_bohm.htm

and other scientists have taken up the task of making ZPE imaginable in the halls of physics.

http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/...tastrophe.html

However, while structuralism dominates the rad left perspective, conspiracism is another disease of mind, common in right wing circles. What they both have in common is the victim’s orientation:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#weakness

Each perspective is lopsided for that reason. Part of walking the razor’s edge is to acknowledge that while most people are acting unconsciously as they sell their souls and do the devil’s work for him, some do it with conscious awareness. The Global Controllers, for instance, know what they are doing, at least as far as making no bones privately that controlling the planet is always their end game, because that game affords many dark path opportunities. Of course, there can only be one emperor of the universe, so the power struggles amongst themselves can get pretty ugly.

But, and this is the crucial but, they can only play their games with the power that a sleeping humanity has ceded to them. Again, this is the crux of the conundrum. It is a seductive idea to think that they can be defeated in battle or coerced into relinquishing their Earthly power. However, that is the exact worst way to approach the issue, and hails from the fear-based perspective. Only love is going to win the day, in the end. I regularly see warrior types say that my dreams are a fantasy, and that the ideal world is not here yet, and some blood will need to be shed to make it there, like Stalin’s “you need to break some eggs to make an omelette” observation.

I strongly disagree with that perspective, for a few reasons, not the least of which is that I have seen the Young Warriors appear, repeatedly, with their coercive plans. For one thing, none of them ever came close to scaling the ramparts. Their plans were largely boastful boy talk. And when they began swinging their swords, Dennis and I became their prey, not the Global Controllers. Young Warriors (and the rad left has plenty of them, as do nearly all political movements) are vulnerable to their primary delusion, which is that might makes right:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#michael

When they finally grow up after trying out their might-makes-right fantasies, and eventually realize the utter futility of coercion and violence, they can become vital allies:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#warriors

Gandhi recruited soldiers who renounced violence as the shock troops for his efforts. I think I understand why.

Waking up, and waking up to love, is very likely the only strategy that will work. Not many are fit for it today, which is a key aspect of the conundrum.

It turns out that I have a strategy like Gurdjieff’s, although I really have not read much of his work. Others told me about it. Somewhere in his writings, he apparently stated that he purposely wrote things that the ego would react strongly to, so that it would reject his message, because it is not one that the ego is ready for, if it ever will be. That way, egocentric people will not be interested, and the egocentric getting ahold of information like Gurdjieff’s can hurt themselves and others. Abusing mystical abilities is the best way to rack up a huge amount of negative karma in a short period of time.

I use something like Gurdjieff’s strategy throughout my writings, and have watched my “peers” blow a fuse a few pages into my site, even those who thought that they were hip. I have many “enemies,” because my work shreds their self-serving delusions, such as how virtuous my peer group is:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#progress

and I still field attacks to this day from them, at least one of which was a childhood friend. Prophets have no honor in their hometown, because their neighbors cannot fathom the prophet’s perspective. They grew up alongside them, and so the prophet obviously cannot have anything to say worth listening to, because those neighbors saw the circumstances of their youth, which were just like theirs, so they must think just like them. In their eyes, the “prophet” is just some crazy neighbor or relative. Sometimes, the prophets can appear to be very dangerous, but usually they are considered to be harmless nuts.

The herd mentality cannot comprehend those who broke away from it, not really. Michael says that the younger soul ages really cannot comprehend the older soul ages.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#michael

It is like a five-year-old cannot understand what romantic love is like, or what a mid-life crisis is all about, and so forth. Young men think that they are immortal:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#business

as they brim with the power of their youthful bodies.

The prophet’s neighbors have some dim understanding that the prophet took a very dangerous path of rejecting establishment dogma, and they know that adhering to that dogma guarantees a full belly, although the herd members will rarely admit such a thought consciously, so they find some other reason to dismiss the prophets words, and worse, accuse the prophet of betraying the herd. This is an almost universal dynamic, and one that Jesus remarked on.

It took me many years for that truth to finally settle in, and I have almost no contact with anybody from Ventura County, where I was raised, and when I am around my family, talking about the weather is the safest course. Over the years, those family members who cared about me often would advise to keep my head down and get back in line with the herd. Sigh.

But, that is a key reason why I am not trying a mass movement. The masses are not currently coming from a place of sentience. However, FE may help catalyze it.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#question

That is another reason why the lamb’s path to FE is probably the only that might get to a happy ending. The Young Warrior path to FE will rely on coercion, and if by some miracle their efforts “work,” they will learn that coercion works, and then play the coercion game with FE. That is how we can blow the planet up. Richard Wrangham co-authored Demonic Males, as a study rooted in anthropology, on why male apes always inflict the greatest evils. As the bonobos demonstrated, it took the females to bring the males to heel, and they learned the meaning of peace. Something similar is likely going to be required to make FE happen, but women are almost completely absent from the FE field, and that is part of the conundrum, also.

It is very possible that humanity is not ready to act responsibly with FE. That is certainly a possibility, although our current energy practices are doing a fine job of creating Hell on Earth. Do we want certain hell or a chance for heaven? In the end, that is probably the primary upshot of the FE conundrum. It will take the best of all of us to make the Heaven on Earth path a reality, and that is probably as it should be. We have to work at it. It will not fall in our laps.

Gotta go now.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th June 2011 at 17:36.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (5th June 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Melinda (18th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th June 2011), sandy (8th June 2011)

33. Link to Post #658
    Thanks

Hi:

This coming weekend, I will be recording an interview, and the theme of it will be my lessoned learned essay:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm

I have also been given homework to expand on my advanced-stage plan:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#advanced

which I am happy to do. The revision will be a version of these sections of my site:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#can1

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

and will be the first updating of the “visions” that I have published in several years.

That is the fun stuff, and what I most like to talk about. While my interviews with Bill, Kerry, Scott, Tom and others have been important, and there is vitally important information in them for anybody who wants to understand the FE milieu, it is really not subject matter that I like discussing very much. It used to be very traumatic territory to visit, but over the years, it became less so, and professional help assisted in that process. I wrote the adventures parts of my site:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm

partly so that I do not need to keep talking about our adventures ad infinitum. When talking with people like Scott and Bill, who have been around the block a few times, the interviews go well and are even fun. However, I have rarely found such venues. Over the years, I have almost invariably been challenged about the veracity of my story. But here is the strange part: I have never been challenged by anybody who even pretended to do their homework, except for Mr. Skeptic:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/skeptic.htm

I have never heard from one person who obtained Dennis’s books, except for Mr. Skeptic, but my challengers often make observations or pose questions that demonstrate that they did not even read the germane parts of my site, or did not understand them. That my challengers never even bother to try to become informed before they challenge me is part of the conundrum, too. I have never seen an honest, informed and intelligent critique of my work, by anybody who was trying to invalidate it. My best critics are my friends, and I eagerly look forward to their pre-publication reviews of my writings, because they are trying to make them better.

In order for people to really begin to comprehend what can be, they have to let go of their scarcity-based baggage and try to become Level 12s:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level12

At first blush, that can seem kind of strange, that even imagining what can be requires people to let go of their scarcity-based conditioning, but that is what I discovered over the years. People’s scarcity-based baggage is why they get trapped in Levels 1 to 11. That is not easy to initially understand, and it took me many years to comprehend it. Levels 0 to 11 are all, to one degree or another, rooted in denial, which is rooted in fear. The FE conundrum is really an expression of the fear/love duality, at its root.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th June 2011 at 18:14.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th June 2011), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (8th May 2012), Melinda (18th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th June 2011), sandy (8th June 2011), Tahi (10th June 2011), ulli (7th June 2011)

35. Link to Post #659
    Thanks

Hey Wade

Just a heads up that our interview with Jeane Manning will be aired tonight, Tuesday June 07 @ 7:55 Pacific 10:55 Eastern where she will be talking about "Breakthrough Power"

Listen Live Here:

She mentioned she was on a skype interview with you the day before we recorded it

I am trying to track down contact info for Ken Shoulders:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=tTM0xO0CFaY
    Let me know if you have any info on him.

Scott
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Post:

Melinda (18th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th June 2011), sandy (8th June 2011)

37. Link to Post #660
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Looking forward to the interview with Scott, Wade.

To quickly add a positive note. (hopefully)

I try to understand the conundrum and find myself comparing it to other events in history: The flat earth debate (still has a website), the heliocentric debate, Wright brothers achieving flight (argued for years), Einstein's theories (countered by quatum theory to some extent), etc. This is how these things go, a slow (sometimes agonizingly slow) advance followed by a punctuated period of rapid acceptance. Question is, how far along the curve are we in relation to FE awareness?

Excuse my layman's wording but the fact that humanity has ceded its authority to the Global Controllers may be true but there is a hidden truth as well: a legal and non-violent way to take that authority back. The laws and court systems of most countries are a sham, a mockery of justice, that rely on ignorance and tradition. A knowledgeable individual can easily thwart the courts in most civil matters.

This Gurdjieff strategy seems to rely on jump-starting right-brain thinking, latent in most people most of the time. The left-brained conditioning of our society is part of the means of control. This also has to do with higher and lower brain functions and the so-called reptilian brain. Shock causes a "big pcture" moment that requires global brain functioning. That's why love, caring and respect work too, such moments are out of the ordinary and require a fully conscious involvement to determine the next course of action.

There is always hope.

Peace

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Limor Wolf (8th May 2012), Melinda (18th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th June 2011), sandy (8th June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 535 FirstFirst 1 23 33 43 83 133 533 535 LastLast