Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast

Thread: Don't Date An Abductee

1. Link to Post #141
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Nope Rachel, he did not comment on that bit. I would not like you to test out what happens if you walk in front of it, lol, will say what might be good to prevent it anyway a bit later.

Thank you Linda Moulton Howe for a timely example of the sky lighting up with no obvious focal point, as the second part, the road webcam shows. Except the ones I have seen during a Ce5 were much quicker. No flickering like the security cam in the first part, just a flash, seemingly brighter from the ground up. So is that kind of what you saw Rachel, outside? I could only play it twice as the video seemed to stick after that and I couldn't play it. Seems to be a good example, but much slower than what I saw. Here tis LMH's vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHMS...Gg3F7RVqVKau-6
    LOL, I swear I won't walk into one.

Yep, that looks like what I saw (outside), but more brief, like you wrote. BTW, it's good to check and make sure there's no storms in the distance (out of sight) because you can get a similar effect from that but it's more localised in the sky, doesn't light everything up bright like the ones we're discussing.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 10th January 2018 at 06:17. Reason: clarified
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

DNA (11th January 2018), findingneo (14th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #142
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Hi Rachel, the skies were clear, the air was calm, and there were no micro climate unsettled weather nearby. I saw that other video too with the flash that went unnoticed on that video, but I presumed it was related to the noises.

John said that basically all the things I asked about could be used. Big piece of iron under the bed, crosses about the place (and on the person), and to get rid of the activity, ask your higher self to stop the tear happening and to keep them away from you and your son. Also, ask J for some help. The bad guys can ask for help, but so can we, from the good side. I think that by being psychic your son has by his own talents, attracted them. Ask your and your sons higher self, and J, to remove Mr nobody from around you, and the other entities. You don't need to say it out loud to your son, just when you are on your own or in your head. Although I think out loud is better. If I were you, I would try to find someone who does spirit release. Everyone tends to have them, and they need cleared. More so if you have a gate for the nasties in your house. If you are blase about them being there, that is a cosmic "yes" to agreeing for them to stay. Make it clear you want them gone. You need to raise the vibration in the house too I expect. I did not mention to John the following, but intention is everything and I personally, would try as well, writing "love" and such things, multiple times in pretty colors (to make it not weird), on a piece of paper and put it in a cheap frame and frame it right where it happens. Or just stick it on the wall (mind the paint). Stuff like that. Pretty flowers. I would put a rug there or something and put a piece of paper under it with the words "Jesus" and "Love" and in that spot if it does not look too silly. I heard someone talk in a shop, who tests frequencies in some sort of lab, that rose oil has the highest vibration of any plant, so some of that in there too if it takes your fancy, but it is expensive. No actual need to spend money, just make do with the basics. I would love to see how you get on.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

DNA (11th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (12th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,728 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by william r sanford72 (here)
    I remember meeting becca/wife the first time through letters and then face to face... also knew I loved her the second we meant..she to felt it also..
    This statement of yours always struck me as rhetorical and as such not needing or asking for a response. I've always meant to regardless and it has helped remind me of your post seeing you thank folks for their posts, this has let me know that you have stuck around.
    First let me state that I notice you have slapped over fifty thousand thanks on various posts. Wow. That is incredibly impressive, time consuming and kind. It helps for folks to know somebody is hearing their written voice regardless if you agree or not. So for that let me say thank you.
    We are the same age, so I remember how wonderful written letters are.
    I dated a girl for a month or so back when I was 21, I was quite smitten by her, as it turned out she was taking care of her mother and was returning to her home in Florida, we continued writing each other for a couple of years. I can attest to the power of the written letter. There is truly something magical about it.
    It's not only a communciation it is like a talisman of validation in terms of how two people view each other.

...sat her down and told her everything at the time about my life where it had lead me and why..all of it... good and bad..every dirty demon
    Very interesting. So 20 years ago how and what did you know about your situation?
    A 25 year old guy dealing with this situation is a story in and of itself, but trying to communicate that situation would be almost unthinkable.
    How has this situation affected your wife? How has this situation affected your kids?

and now..flash forward 20 years..3 children..good kids..good souls...and a life time created from love..i was given a second chance...
    You are a blessed man. So many folks would love to be so fortunate.

despite the abductions or whatever you call them..whaterver IT is you lable it...despite what I was and did..Thank the creator there was someone that loved me..loves me for who iam...and children!!!I have a family!!!..I will always bee gratefull for all that has happenend in my life good and bad if it leads me again to the point I find myself..
    ah why would you believe me anyways i am just an x junky convict abductee..right
    I'm not sure if you are being facetious with the x-junky and x-convict thing but I would never judge someone for that.
    I grew up in the midwest, just outside of St.louis. In areas where there is little economic growth as we saw in the eighties and early nineties it's easy for folks to go that route. My best friend in the world ended up going to prison when he was 21 and he is still in prison. I've had several friends end up in prison from where I grew up. I don't know why but it seems like this happens more to folks born in economically depressed areas. Same with the drug thing as well.
    Since you brought it up I'm going to ask a tasteless and completely inappropriate question. Please understand that I mean no disrespect and please ignore if you find this in the least offensive.
    I'm curious as to the abduction scenario if one is serving time behind bars. If you were in fact at one time experiencing this situation while behind bars I'm curious as to know if the abduction scenario continued while serving? I only ask because I'm trying to correlate the information findingneo shared about iron stopping or slowing the abduction scenario. Sorry
    Please ignore and or forgive my question if you find it offensive in the least.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (13th January 2018), petra (12th January 2018), william r sanford72 (13th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #144
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    When you peer into the darkness with your brights on the darkness peers back and I don't want anything following me home anymore now that I have children.
    Oh Sweet Jesus..... Excuse Me!

What a thought. I remember what it felt like to be peered at by evil...

I'll catch up on this over the weekend because looks like a lot is going on, guaranteed something's going to stand out to me.

I guess I'm going to have to consider myself an abductee as well, even though it feels weird to say those words. There's definitely a pattern, and I'm seeing things more clearly now. The most recent relationship I had, THAT man developed epilepsy! He had a seizure in his sleep, broke a bone in his back, and was hospitalized. He's mostly recovered from that now, but he still needs to take epilepsy pills to keep the seizures from happening.

I was suspicious when it happened (a few years ago), especially because this happened in his sleep, but lucky for me I kept my mouth shut to him regarding my suspicions. So I still have my friend. I've been in denial. He's positively certain there's nothing weird going on, and he had me kind of convinced too.

It feels like I have a weird horrible super power of making bad things happen to people, but this can't be as bad as it seems......

So OK, I'm not dating anymore. But what about having friends.....

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

DNA (13th January 2018), findingneo (13th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (13th January 2018), william r sanford72 (13th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,586 times in 2,838 posts

DNA...No offense taken and always found your insight helpful...if not interesting.Will answer best I can tho I'm gonna mash answers up into a lump...as is I'm doing chores and writing in between coffee breaks..its cold outside and the woodstove is eating wood non stop.

I spent a better part of my childhood and teenage years trying to cope with high empathic and what some call strong psyi abilities and high strangeness also with what we call ghost and spirits and demons and aliens etc.

At the time I met becca I was just coming off/cleaning up and going straight from years of cocaine and heroin addiction/abuse.Wasnt joking about the prison and countless treatment facilties I went through.This did curb my abilities and seemed to atleast make the interactions with the ghost/aliens/demon/angels/interdim beings and so forth almost nil and made it to where I could function..

I was running away..inside and out...it didn't work..im not sure becca at the time fully grasped or believed me.My abilities came back slowly due to the damage I did to myself..on all levels.. they didn't manifest all at once so this helped to bring my reality into beccas in a less shocking way.The abilities didn't fully awaken again until about 7 years ago after the first ufo encounter and interaction that wasn't partly blocked or screened..so outright proof for my wife and few others really started then..my wife dealt with all sorts of things prior tho most had to do with my interaction with animals plants and insects..it wasn't until 3 years ago that she seen her first ufo up close in the day time in a field right off the road near our home..Her reaction was Shock and Fear...this also changed how i approached the subject with her and even the kids..with everyone..as far as the children go I prefer not to bring them into a public or private discussion until they are older and then they can decide if and when they ever want to go public.

nothing strange or abnormal seemed to happen while locked away..it felt like down time..a time to heal to bee honest.

if I forgotten anything please point it out and will reply to the best of my abilities.
    Your right DNA..i am.a very blessed man.

William.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

DNA (13th January 2018), findingneo (13th January 2018), Hazelfern (13th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (13th January 2018), petra (14th January 2018), Spiral (13th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #146
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Not sure if I recall all of your story Petra, but I got the impression your ex had a dubious lifestyle. If folk are on hard drugs, lots of alcohol, do bad things, they make it easy for spirits and entities to attach themselves. It is not uncommon for folk to have a sudden urge to do something bad in such circumstances as they might be influenced by the non physical things they have attracted to them. I doubt it has much to do with you. Hanging around folk with alcohol and or drug abuse though will lower your frequency and more stuff is likely to happen. Best to steer clear of low frequency situations. If you are being abducted I think they may try and lower your frequency to make it easier, as that is where they are I think. Try raising your frequency by doing more wholesome stuff and staying away from folk that are not so good. Make sure you put it out there on a regular basis that you are Sovereign and you don not give permission to be abducted or interacted with. Just not saying anything seems to be a "Yes, you have permission". It is rather like law it seems to me, where ignorance is no excuse. Not terribly fair in this kind of scenario, but why would they want you to know you had a choice? Anyway, I am guessing you are fine with your friends in general. Just choose nice friends so they don't bring you down. Be aware of love bites too, I have read some folk feel they have an attraction to each other that would not normally be the sort of folk they would go for. Apparently, it can be a match made by the ET's that are abducting.
    Last edited by findingneo; 13th January 2018 at 04:05.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

DNA (13th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (13th January 2018), petra (14th January 2018), william r sanford72 (13th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #147
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Oh Sweet Jesus..... Excuse Me!
    What a thought. I remember what it felt like to be peered at by evil...
    Well,, I for one would like to hear about that. That is if you are willing to tell it.

I'll catch up on this over the weekend because looks like a lot is going on, guaranteed something's going to stand out to me.
    I hear you there.
    Good times huh.
    I absolutely love participation from folks who are willing to share their story, their truth.

I guess I'm going to have to consider myself an abductee as well, even though it feels weird to say those words.
    Is this more of a feeling or do you have memories that make this so?
    I mean both are valid. Folks who have an intuition that they are getting abducted are probably more so than not correct on this hunch.

There's definitely a pattern, and I'm seeing things more clearly now.
    What is the patten?

The most recent relationship I had, THAT man developed epilepsy! He had a seizure in his sleep, broke a bone in his back, and was hospitalized.
    Holy crap!!
    That is crazy...
    You mean to tell me that he had never experienced a seizure before this incident and that out of no-where he developed epilepsy? I didn't even know you could have adult on-set epilepsy.

He's mostly recovered from that now, but he still needs to take epilepsy pills to keep the seizures from happening.
    I'm glad he has recovered.
    Man, that has to be a trip for this guy developing epilepsy as an adult and all.
    Does he have a family history of epilepsy?
    From what I understand this is something very common to be passed on from parents or grandparents.

I was suspicious when it happened (a few years ago), especially because this happened in his sleep, but lucky for me I kept my mouth shut to him regarding my suspicions.
    I would be suspicious as well. Where there any obvious reasons for you to be suspicious, especially on this specific night?

So I still have my friend. I've been in denial.
    Nothing wrong with denial, it is sometimes the only thing that can keep us sane.
    I've had more than an occasional dip in-da nile river myself from time to time.

He's positively certain there's nothing weird going on, and he had me kind of convinced too.
    It feels like I have a weird horrible super power of making bad things happen to people, but this can't be as bad as it seems......
    I certainly didn't start this thread for folks to think they are responsible for all bad things that happen to folks in their lives.
    Life is life, and we have to take the good with the bad.
    Petra you are absolutely not to blame for these things.
    Please understand that.
    The title of this thread "don't date an abductee" was more of an exercise I wanted to invoke on people in terms of accepting that the abduction scenario is a "reality" and to go from there.
    I wanted to get past the question part of the abductions scenario regarding "is this happening" and move into the "what do we do now that we know it is real" scenario.
    I'm sure if you stop and think about it there have been plenty of good relationships in your life, and people who have benefited from your being there for them.

So OK, I'm not dating anymore. But what about having friends.....
    Let us both be as frank as we can here.
    Even if you are experiencing an abduction scenario the danger comes when folks sleep in your home from what I understand, and we are in speculation mode here, so let us not state anything concrete.
    Look at my situation as stated at the beginning of this thread. I experienced tell tale signs of something happening, but that ended when I no longer stayed with my sister and her then husband. Even my sister who had signs of abduction, she no longer has those signs now that she no longer sleeps in her ex-husbands house, and she still has contact with him.
    Night time appears to be the danger zone for these things.
    You need friends Petra, we all do. You need folks in your life to care about and who care about you.
    Do not ostracize yourself from friends and family over things that are only conjecture and speculation.
    I'm of the opinion we have to use two different modes of thought when operating in these waters. On one hand we engage the situation and seek clarity and truth. But at the same time on another hand we refuse memory of any of this stuff and stay as detached from it as possible.
    If we do not have the detachment then this stuff can drive us nuts.
    If there are times I feel macabre and or hyper-affected while engaging this stuff then I switch gears, I stay away from this stuff for a while, and I basically refuse to think and or contemplate about this stuff.
    I adopt the mind set of our oblivious comrades and I let myself immerse in the conviction that our society and it's opinions are what is real.
    And when so doing there are no better companions to have then those who wish to have nothing to do with this information.
    We all know those folks.
    Some of us express exasperation when talking about them, but there are times when this mindset is best, and in those times these folks can be a blessing to have around.
    Take care Petra.
    Last edited by DNA; 13th January 2018 at 05:40.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (13th January 2018), petra (14th January 2018), william r sanford72 (13th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #148
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

@findingneo Here are a couple of articles; first one is about the loud booms (64 locations around the world, including Australia) and the second is an article on a bright flash of light in Russia recently. Both phenomenons are officially unexplained.

Bet you 50 bucks that the rate of these events occurring increase exponentially in the coming years and disclosure will accelerate in order to control the narrative. I'm aware of the possibility it's man-made, I don't think so though, hence the bet.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/sc...d15ffb51500c4c

http://earthsky.org/earth/bright-fla...sia-jan-7-2018
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 13th January 2018 at 05:46. Reason: Typo
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

DNA (13th January 2018), findingneo (13th January 2018), william r sanford72 (13th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #149
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    @findingneo Here are a couple of articles; first one is about the loud booms (64 locations around the world, including Australia) and the second is an article on a bright flash of light in Russia recently. Both phenomenoms are officially unexplained.

Bet you 50 bucks that the rate of these events occurring increase exponentially in the coming years and disclosure will accelerate in order to control the narrative. I'm aware of the possibility it's man made, I don't think so though, hence the bet.
    I've been reading the back and forth from you two.
    This in regard to the sky lighting up at night and from what I"m getting you guys are stating you think it could be portal technology as operated by space/dimensional traveling folk.
    My input may be related and or it may not be.
    I started a thread a little over a year ago about a huge blast that took place only some 20-30 miles from my house, when I awoke I thought California was having "the big one" because I could feel the ground shaking and earthquakes do not occur where I live. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...016-at-3-57-am
    There is footage of the meteor falling and it is freaking bright.
    I talked to a girl who saw the meteor hit and was within just a couple of miles of where it landed, she said the entire sky lit up.
    I'm of the opinion that there are factions fighting out there, and many of these "meteors" are craft being destroyed that come hurtling towards earth.
    In the thread this same girl had experiences with folks stating they were one thing when they were obviously performing a clandestine mission gathering up pieces of whatever hit the ground there.
    Again, just thought I would add that.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

findingneo (13th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (13th January 2018), william r sanford72 (13th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #150
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Quote I adopt the mind set of our oblivious comrades and I let myself immerse in the conviction that our society and it's opinions are what is real. And when so doing there are no better companions to have then those who wish to have nothing to do with this information.
    We all know those folks. Some of us express exasperation when talking about them, but there are times when this mindset is best, and in those times these folks can be a blessing to have around.
    Can't do it captain, I have tried over and over.
    Weighing in where I do not belong, however, the grounded ppl are no better off in escaping the inevitable.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

DNA (13th January 2018), findingneo (13th January 2018), petra (14th January 2018), william r sanford72 (13th January 2018)

21. Link to Post #151
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hazelfern (here)
    Quote I adopt the mind set of our oblivious comrades and I let myself immerse in the conviction that our society and it's opinions are what is real. And when so doing there are no better companions to have then those who wish to have nothing to do with this information.
    We all know those folks. Some of us express exasperation when talking about them, but there are times when this mindset is best, and in those times these folks can be a blessing to have around.
    Weighing in where I do not belong, however, the grounded ppl are no better off in escaping the inevitable.
    My prescription is for those who have reached a certain depth in their pursuits.
    For those who may have not reached said depth, this suggestion might seem silly.
    I'm basically preaching "detachment" as suggested by Castaneda and well emphasized by some folks I've dialogued with.
    When entering into hyper strangeness in full participation mode one needs to employ detachment however one can.
    My suggestion was what I've done when the strangeness was overwhelming and I needed to ignore it so it would hopefully ignore me.
    I'm not sure if you have felt the spot light of extra-dimensionals, UFO type situations or even ghosts, but there is a pretty wide gulf separating those who speculate/ponder upon such things and those who are experiencing this subject up close and personal for prolonged periods of time.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

findingneo (13th January 2018), william r sanford72 (13th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    My prescription is for those who have reached a certain depth in their pursuits.
    For those who may have not reached said depth, this suggestion might seem silly.
    I'm basically preaching "detachment" as suggested by Castaneda and well emphasized by some folks I've dialogued with.
    When entering into hyper strangeness in full participation mode one needs to employ detachment however one can.
    My suggestion was what I've done when the strangeness was overwhelming and I needed to ignore it so it would hopefully ignore me.
    I'm not sure if you have felt the spot light of extra-dimensionals, UFO type situations or even ghosts, but there is a pretty wide gulf separating those who speculate/ponder upon such things and those who are experiencing this subject up close and personal for prolonged periods of time.
    Prefer to not enter hyper strangeness (ever) just getting by in this world qualifies as strange enough.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

DNA (13th January 2018), findingneo (13th January 2018), petra (14th January 2018), william r sanford72 (13th January 2018)

25. Link to Post #153
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I spent a better part of my childhood and teenage years trying to cope with high empathic and what some call strong psyi abilities and high strangeness also with what we call ghost and spirits and demons and aliens etc.
    I'm not psychic, like not at all. I'm pretty freaking empathic though.
    When young I would sometimes charade my empathy as something psychic. I could read folks to the extent that their past becomes kind of obvious to me.
    It's not a psychic thing, it's reading body language, facial expressions, voice modulation and subtle agreements and disagreements people will flash on their face.
    I have an honest curiosity in terms of hyper empathy.
    I'm of the opinion that hyper empathy is often employed by children who are in abusive situations. They must learn to read the adults in their environment as a form of self preservation. I'm of the opinion this may be developed at the cost of other development some times.
    All in all I've often called hyper-empathy a curse more than anything. I remember being able to know what folks were thinking based on the expresions on their faces.
    I remember being able to read the thoughts of teachers this way. Not pleasant really. I've always worn glasses and as a kid and teenager I remember how free it was to walk around without my glasses on so I couldn't see what people were thinking.
    So when you say "cope with high empathic" I think I know what you are talking about.
    You mention "strong psi abilities" in the same sentence with "high empathic". Could you explain the difference these things are so I can get a better understanding of what you mean here? Can you contrast "high empathic" with "strong psi abilities"?
    By psi do you mean telapathic? Because I can attest there does seem like there is something there.
    I've got some experience with ghosts and spirits, we may be able to swap a few interesting stories there if you are so inclined.
    What experiences have you had with ghosts and spirits?
    Do you think being an empath had something to do with this?
    How do you differentiate ghosts/spirits and demons?
    You mentions demons so I have to ask what experiences you have had here. Was it singular or where there many?
    You also mention aliens here.
    What experiences did you have that led you to believe you were having alien type experiences?
    Do you have a feeling or a memory as to which kind of alien you were interacting with?

At the time I met becca I was just coming off/cleaning up and going straight from years of cocaine and heroin addiction/abuse.Wasnt joking about the prison and countless treatment facilties I went through.This did curb my abilities and seemed to atleast make the interactions with the ghost/aliens/demon/angels/interdim beings and so forth almost nil and made it to where I could function..
    Do you think it was the substances that curbed the interactions or the treatmenat?
    Do you think any of the facilities themselves had anything to do with curbing the interactions?
    By facilities themselves I mean the composition of the structures themselves, were these structures high in iron like concrete and ribarb and or iron bars?
    Do you think there may have been a geographic association with these ghost/alien/demon/angel/intedimensional being interactions?
    By Geographic I mean a living space or the like. Do you think you were living in an area that was hyper active with this kind of activity and when you left it that in and of itself may have had something to do with your activity subsiding?
    Are you familiar with skinwalker ranch? Could you have been living in an area such as this?
    I know a girl from work up here where I live now, she pointed out what she called "a haunted house" and told me of the happenings there.
    It would encompass everything you have mentioned up until now.
    Through talking with many other people and visiting the place myself I now know this is a portal zone my friend is speaking of.
    She doesn't know that and only refers to the place as "haunted" which is fair enough. She has even spoke of being "possessed" there.
    Her stories were terrifying.
    This place is prone to a certain paranormal activity I've never heard of happening anywhere else.
    Cars flip in this area. It happens so much there is a local legend about the place with a very foreboding name.
    I was running away..inside and out...it didn't work..im not sure becca at the time fully grasped or believed me.My abilities came back slowly due to the damage I did to myself..on all levels.. they didn't manifest all at once so this helped to bring my reality into beccas in a less shocking way.The abilities didn't fully awaken again until about 7 years ago after the first ufo encounter and interaction that wasn't partly blocked or screened
    I would love to hear about this in more detail if you would be willing to tell it.

..so outright proof for my wife and few others really started then..my wife dealt with all sorts of things prior tho most had to do with my interaction with animals plants and insects
    Could you elaborate here?
    ..it wasn't until 3 years ago that she seen her first ufo up close in the day time in a field right off the road near our home..Her reaction was Shock and Fear...
    It's all fun and games while everything is subjective, but when you are confronted with the unknown, when what you have been told absolutely does not exist is staring you in the face it is then when Pink Floyd's Wall comes thundering down leaving you exposed, naked like an electrical wire stripped and sparking off energy because a connection is no longer there and when folks tell me their reactions is anything other than shock/terror I usually have a hard time believing them.
    You say this occurred near your home?
    I again have to ask if you think there is a link between where you are and what is happening.

this also changed how i approached the subject with her and even the kids..with everyone..as far as the children go I prefer not to bring them into a public or private discussion until they are older and then they can decide if and when they ever want to go public.
    I understand and as far as ananimity goes maybe you could change your name and avatar.
    You could go by Mr. Sanford and have a picture of Redd Fox as your avatar.

nothing strange or abnormal seemed to happen while locked away..it felt like down time..a time to heal to bee honest.
    Do you think being away from your former environment had anything to do with this?
    I again ask could it be the structural composition of the building you were in?
    Is there anything that stands out in your mind as to why this was a time of lowered activity for you?

if I forgotten anything please point it out and will reply to the best of my abilities.
    Your right DNA..i am.a very blessed man.

William.
    You indeed are William

26. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

william r sanford72 (13th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Can we talk about paranormal experiences? It's been a few years, about 3 or 4...but

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

DNA (13th January 2018), william r sanford72 (13th January 2018)

29. Link to Post #155
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks Rachel and DNA, I was thinking of those flashes when I went onto PA, as a Linda Moulton Howe mini vid popped up with one.

DNA, I think somehow, a portal can perhaps occur, due to doing a CE5 with some people. I don't know why. I don't know what circumstances were around the outdoor flash that Rachel saw, but I am guessing the indoor one was certainly made because of the occupant(s).

I also have seen a light flash that lit up all the roofs and tree tops in a gorgeous turquoise blue/green. I got up for the loo one night and the fog was quite thick. I opened the frosted window to look out, just as the flash occurred. It penetrated the thick fog to light everything up. I was near the top of the mountain and there was nothing above the house. Don't know what it was, but I think something weird is going on with the earth. I don't think it is man made or "being" made.

Those lights that occur around earthquakes are apparently, most probably, ions that escape through cracks and fissures in the rock that occur from the earth movement, and turn to plasma light when it hits the atmosphere. I am expecting it will be something like that, that the booms have something to do with something below the ground, movement of some sort, and it is more ions escaping to the atmosphere. Quite often there is no apparent seismic activity which rules out movement, but I am wondering if it is the earths crust slipping about over the mantle. I looked up a few days ago where most of the booms occur and it is on the east coast of the U.S. On the West coast is where there is quite a bit of seismic activity, and Yellowstone has been getting more activity as well. Come to think of it, Yellowstone has been lighting up like day on the night cams for a good while now, even when the source of the light is not clear. The activity seemed to be near the Appalachan Mountains I noticed, which were squeezed and pushed up a hell of a long time ago. I read somewhere that there was a theory that the night sky is changing, not so much because the poles are moving (and they are moving rapidly now, migrating by something like 40 miles a year), but perhaps because the surface thin crust is moving. And I wondered if that is why it is making odd noises. Also, other planets are changing a lot lately. Storms where there should be none, changes in the usual things observed. Possibly something perturbing them as it passes by? Or is it to do with the sun. I don't know, but I don't think anyone really knows. Certainly, the ring of fire is at it's most active, as are volcanoes. Lots going on.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

31. Link to Post #156
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I had a really good ufo sighting tonight after collecting my daughter from her friends place. We were driving through the middle of the city a bright red light was was making itself clear it was not a helicopter, even though it was silent and that was obvious. It got to almost over my car as we sat at the lights, and my daughter yelled at me to watch the road. I said I was watching the ufo and I pointed at it and said that it was right there as I pointed out the windshield. Know what she said when I said that? She said, I don't care about a damned ufo, I'm starving and I want some hot chips! So the lights changed, we drove below it, lost sight of it and went and got chips. Face palm.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

DNA (13th January 2018), petra (14th January 2018), william r sanford72 (13th January 2018)

33. Link to Post #157
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Ok, creepy. Just went outside to car to fetch something and a 4wd is sitting across the road with a man looking out through his tinted window at me. There is nothing on that side of the road. Eew.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

DNA (13th January 2018), petra (14th January 2018), william r sanford72 (13th January 2018)

35. Link to Post #158
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I literally started phoning the police and it drove away.

Anyway. Feeling ok. I think perhaps I saw the lights in that setting so as to not find it intimidating.
    Last edited by findingneo; 13th January 2018 at 15:02. Reason: Add On.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

37. Link to Post #159
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,586 times in 2,838 posts

DNA..will have to come back and answer your questions later..becca and ravyn are rolling in to iowa and gotta pick em up from train station..as I thought I had a few hours to burn..iam enjoying thee insight and convo from all you guys and gals..and for making me think....

William.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

DNA (13th January 2018), findingneo (13th January 2018)

39. Link to Post #160
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Can we talk about paranormal experiences? It's been a few years, about 3 or 4...but
    Fire away Hazelfern. We are all ears.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

findingneo (14th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast