Thread: Possession fears - shapeshifting

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Default Possession fears - shapeshifting

Ok avalon... Whats your take on shapeshifting. Is it just reptilian li possession or can spiritual ly evolved People shaoeshift. I had a few years ago Them telling me i had to shaoeshift to protect my soul. They keep saying i AM me in my ego head. Then they say you Are you here on earth. I used to Stare at lips and id morph their facial features onto me. I dont know what to believe but im still doing it. Its fun but they tell me im speaking my secret out. Any tankers th x
    Shoud i be keeping my gob shut.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Omg i forgive im using my Phone. Im typing but they change it to typos. Sorry for this

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th May 2020), Dumpster Diver (24th May 2020), Forest Denizen (24th May 2020), Harmony (25th May 2020), Sadieblue (24th May 2020), Soda (24th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Possession fears - shapeshifting

It's an interesting question. I'm convinced it does happen, and have heard and read enough accounts (including in person, in detail, from David Icke and Jordan Maxwell) to be sure it does and can occur sometimes.

As best I know, it only involves reptilians. (Meaning, I've never heard any reports of a human shapeshifting into anything else.)

How it happens, I have no idea. This might seem a strange thing to say (to some!), but I'm fairly sure the body isn't really a totally physical object in the sense we understand the term, like a hunk of metal or a block of wood.

It's more than that.
    Or else phenomena like bilocation, levitation, impossible healing, Philippine psychic surgery etc, just could never happen. But that's absolutely all I know.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Angels1981 (24th May 2020), Dumpster Diver (24th May 2020), Forest Denizen (24th May 2020), Harmony (25th May 2020), kudzy (24th May 2020), Sadieblue (24th May 2020), Soda (24th May 2020), sunwings (25th May 2020), Watching from Cyprus (25th May 2020), Yoda (24th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    It's an interesting question. I'm convinced it does happen, and have heard and read enough accounts (including in person, in detail, from David Icke and Jordan Maxwell) to be sure it does and can occur sometimes.
    As best I know, it only involves reptilians. (Meaning, I've never heard any reports of a human shapeshifting into anything else.)
    I think it's an astral body becoming temporarily physical and visible in our reality. I've heard of werewolves more than reptilians.

There's a Haitian werewolf account in this fascinating book:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0874775957...osi&th=1&psc=1
    Last edited by TomKat; 24th May 2020 at 19:02.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

chris_walker (6th July 2020), onevoice (24th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I think it's an astral body becoming temporarily physical and visible in our reality. I've heard of werewolves more than reptilians.

There's a Haitian werewolf account in this fascinating book:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0874775957...osi&th=1&psc=1
    You can down load the "Faces in the Smoke: An Eyewitness Experience of Voodoo, Shamanism, Psychic Healing, and Other Amazing Human Powers" here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

East Sun (24th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ok now im crapping my pants. Ive not been the same. Ive been a healer All my life. They said to me you should try shapeshifting for the benefit of my soul. I pulled away from this and they put me into fear or extensive worry. Ive never been proper me ive fought my back side off. Im curioys. I dont think they Are in me. But it was at a time when i had Cia attack me and All the alien stuff. The more i Come back to me. The more im thinking you know what..... Honest i feel vulernable right now. They knocked out my visual so i have No memories or thinking patterns change. I love me and my id is damaged
    You Stare at lips or the forhead of a person and the visual from that person would i print like a copy on you. It was so cool to do but I dropped it Coz of alien stuff.

10. Link to Post #6
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Levitation you do it from your spiritual energy out over your ego. Ive done it that way. Your head they just say its a brain put it away.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

When someone is so clean and refined and they have a full working, charging 'Light Body' all can be made to happen.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member KristenMary's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have done so, it was spontaneous (rather like when I've left my physical body) and it was in the form of a wolf; I have a connection to wolves, one of my totem/spirit animals. They are said to represent ancestors in European lore, so I'm told. There was nothing untoward about it, just a different feeling and sense I was that animal, not physically but spiritually. I've also seen spirit wolves.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KristenMary For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020)

14. Link to Post #9
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks. They telling me im just me and im not with My other half. Ive pulled away thinking it was repilian and Im too closed and disbelieving. They trying to keep me in fear and the Angels Are too far to hear. I feel a failure. But something is blocking me in my soul still. Too much in the head. They did tell me to levitate over my brow so thst does make sense. I dont know i still cant thi k of People this makes matter worse. I miss being different. I still have the energy inside my mind. I got told i spoke my secret and was attacked. I too bitter which im working on.
    I dont think its repilian but I have seen small grays and nordic aliens. In fear i stopped many from visiting me. I used to get andromeda aliens they apparent loving. But I feel the past two years ive been semi possessed and ive Come out thinking w da eck have i allowed.
    Im prper bewildered. Ithey definately dont want humans loving and there some form of delusion or false Ascension going on. They tried turning me against Jesus and everything but I think jc helped me and pulled me away. I cant think my mind is blank. The years go by they trying to keep me from sleeping and im exhausted. Some part wants to give up but part me wants my Guy and my light body n love back again.

+ Reply to Thread