+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WTC 9/11 Building 7 – Clearly Detonated – See Footage of Explosions

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: WTC 9/11 Building 7 – Clearly Detonated – See Footage of Explosions

How anyone in their right mind can believe the official story beats me. One thing that I have noticed and never heard anyone comment upon is this: The very first video according to the story is that it was made by a French team of some sort. We see the first explosion which they claim to be a plane hitting into the Tower but there is no such plane visible even if you slow the video down to each milisecond. An explosion I do see but I never see a plane. There doesn't seem to be any other videos of that first point of impact. For all I know it could have been a missile like the one to hit the Pentagon.

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 2nd February 2015 at 22:33.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd February 2015), Dennis Leahy (2nd February 2015), Sierra (3rd February 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2015), WhiteFeather (4th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

aranuk (3rd February 2015), Cidersomerset (3rd February 2015), JRS (3rd February 2015), justntime2learn (5th February 2015), Sierra (3rd February 2015), spiritwind (3rd February 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2015), WhiteFeather (4th February 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I posted above before I watched Whitefeathers video. I saw the slow motion of the first impact although I still didn't see wings on either side of the missile/fuselage.
    The lying bastards still have to answer for this atrocity.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd February 2015), Sierra (3rd February 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2015), WhiteFeather (4th February 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

There is a theory that holograms were actually used, and there were actually no physical planes there at all.

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    How anyone in their right mind can believe the official story beats me. One thing that I have noticed and never heard anyone comment upon is this: The very first video according to the story is that it was made by a French team of some sort. We see the first explosion which they claim to be a plane hitting into the Tower but there is no such plane visible even if you slow the video down to each milisecond. An explosion I do see but I never see a plane. There doesn't seem to be any other videos of that first point of impact. For all I know it could have been a missile like the one to hit the Pentagon.

Stan
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aranuk (3rd February 2015), Cidersomerset (3rd February 2015), Sierra (3rd February 2015), WhiteFeather (4th February 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Hi Onawah, yes I have seen these videos too. There is a few videos showing the second attack on Twin Towers from at least 4 different cameras. I think the Pentagon was hit with a missile and perhaps the first also. An inside job for sure one way or another. In my opinion the cabal are getting careless about all their false flag stuff as they probably think they only need to convince the already brainwashed majority. Yes, they are very sloppy manipulators with all their flawed explanations. But with all the knowledge we all have we are in a small minority and that is what they are banking on.

Stan

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd February 2015), Dennis Leahy (3rd February 2015), justntime2learn (5th February 2015), onawah (5th February 2015), Sierra (3rd February 2015), WhiteFeather (4th February 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

There are only two videos of the first explosion, this is the only one that shows the incoming craft of any duration.

I think it is interesting how they hid parts in/around other buildings to pretend like planes really did crash (end sarcasm).

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

aranuk (4th February 2015), Cidersomerset (3rd February 2015), justntime2learn (5th February 2015), onawah (5th February 2015), Sierra (3rd February 2015), WhiteFeather (4th February 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    There are only two videos of the first explosion, this is the only one that shows the incoming craft of any duration.

Wow - a third video of the first explosion caused the the plane (or whatever) hitting the north tower.

Here is a repost of the "other" such video, from my post of 28 May 2014 at Russia and VT point the Finger for 9/11: Did the Israelies plant nukes in the towers? Nuke cancer in victims -- Post #84:

===============
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    we've all seen the street workers video of the first plane hit, but I ran across this one which is from a different angle, the explosion looks huge compared to the other video...

can you tell if this one has the unit attached under the belly?

at 42 secs, the back blew out before the plane finished hitting...
    Wow! That's not the second plane hitting the south tower. That's the first plane, hitting the north tower (as you noted). It is taken from across the Hudson river, so the north tower, the one with the radio tower, is to the left. The sun (9 AM in the morning) is shining on the south side (the right side) of each tower, and the west side (left side from this view) is still in the shadow.

This is only the second video I have ever seen of the first, north tower, impact. The first such video being a well known shot by the French Naudet brothers film crew, while shooting a documentary from the streets of Manhattan.

Here are six still frames from the point right around the impact, extracted from the above video.
    The resolution is too poor to identify the flying object, but it is about the right length for the American Airlines Flight 11 Boeing 767-223ER that supposedly hit the north tower. Such a plane is 160 feet long, and each twin tower was 64 meters on a side so had about a 150 foot diagonal.

The erupting explosion does indeed happen quickly, seemingly too quickly.

Here is a still from the better known video shot by Jules Naudet:
    ===============
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

aranuk (4th February 2015), Cidersomerset (3rd February 2015), onawah (5th February 2015), Oouthere (3rd February 2015), Rocky_Shorz (3rd February 2015), Sierra (3rd February 2015), WhiteFeather (4th February 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Guess I'm getting rusty in my old age...lol

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd February 2015), ThePythonicCow (3rd February 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Here is about any of the above could even happen:

Airline whistleblower solves 9/11

Posted by Kevin Barrett on January 31, 2015
    A review of "Methodical Illusion" by Rebekah Roth

Listen to last night’s interview with Rebekah Roth, to be archived here.

Was this where the FTS-captured 9/11 planes landed?

By Kevin Barrett, Veterans Today Editor

The truth-seeking community – and the airline industry – are abuzz over Rebekah Roth’s new book Methodical Illusion. It’s poised to break into the top 1,000 worldwide, selling so fast that Amazon may even have tried to stop its rise to bestseller status by falsely claiming “sorry, out of stock.”
    Quote We’ve seen this situation before…such as on September 8th, 2013, when the RT documentary 9/11 and Operation Gladio started to go viral and suddenly disappeared from search engines – as emails containing its url began falling into a big black hole in cyberspace.
    So what’s all the excitement about? Why would the people whose job is to “disable the purveyors of conspiracy theories” try to limit sales of a potboiler novel by a former stewardess?

Hint: It isn’t literary quality they’re afraid of. If you want a 9/11 truth novel by a literary genius, read Thomas Pynchon’s Bleeding Edge. Pynchon’s book has lots of great writing and a modest amount of 9/11 truth, packaged in such a way as not to offend the Tribe that dominates American media.

But if you want a rough-hewn page-turner with more 9/11 truth than anything you’re likely to read this side of David Ray Griffin or Christopher Bollyn (or Veterans Today for that matter) check out Methodical Illusion. Roth boldly goes where no stewardess or novelist has gone before, pinning 9/11 squarely on the Israelis and their American assets, and providing a convincing explanation of how the planes were “hijacked,” by whom, where they went, and what happened to the passengers.

Roth’s book has set off a stampede by her former colleagues in the aviation industry, who are rushing to provide details supporting her revelations. They are confirming the installation of FTS (Flight Termination System) equipment on the models “hijacked” on 9/11, which allowed those planes to be taken over remotely and flown from the ground. When FTS takes over a plane, it completely shuts down that plane’s communications with the outside world. That explains why not one of the four pilots on any of the 9/11 planes managed to flip a toggle switch and squawk the hijack code. Had the aircraft been hijacked in a normal manner, the pilots, who are trained to instantly squawk “hijack” in such an emergency, all would have done so.
    Quote The failure of any of the 9/11 planes to squawk the “we are hijacked” message is absolute, conclusive proof that the official story of hijackings by Arabs armed with box cutters is false.
    According to the author’s hypothesis, the FTS-captured-and-silenced planes landed at a nearby Air Force base with gigantic hangars, which Roth identifies and a colleague who was there confirms happened, less than 20 minutes after takeoff. Once on the ground, selected flight attendants and passengers were guided (or forced) to place cell phone calls, during which they read from scripts prepared by the perpetrators.

This scenario is very similar to one planned by the entire Joint Chiefs of Staff in 1962: the infamous Operation Northwoods. And it is entirely plausible. The main counter-argument – that the FAA tracked the two Boston aircraft from takeoff to crashes – has been disproven, since we now know that the 9/11 perpetrators were inserting false blips onto FAA controllers screens and thereby controlling what they saw.
    Quote According to this scenario, the Twin Towers would have been hit by military aircraft and/or missiles, not passenger jets.
    Roth’s hypothesis is compelling, for several reasons. First, it explains why the perpetrators would invent such a ridiculously implausible scenario as “hijacked suicide attack planes fly all over the Eastern half of the USA before finally hitting their targets or being taken down by heroic passengers.” They needed this palpably absurd scheme to allow for time to covertly land the planes and stage the dramas via scripted cell phone calls. And the dramas – which would brainwash Americans into hating Israel’s Muslim enemies and killing them by the millions – were (alongside the horrific images broadcast from New York) the key part of the psy-op. Without the “cell phone calls,” nobody would have “known” what happened on those planes.
    Were there such a thing as al-Qaeda suicide hijackers, they would take over the plane immediately after takeoff and fly straight for their targets, thereby minimizing the possibility of things going wrong, such as FTS being activated by the good guys or NORAD interceptors showing up in around 10 minutes – the normal procedure every time a plane deviates significantly from course.

But since there have been no successful hijackings in the USA since the 1970s, the whole idea that even one plane would be successfully hijacked on 9/11 is ludicrous. The preposterous claim that four planes with military-trained pilots were commandeered by 130 pound “muscle hijackers” with box cutters and flown with consummate skill and impossible speed by pilots who couldn’t even fly Cessnas is one of history’s most bizarre delusions.
    Quote Roth’s hypothesis also explains why so many of the people who received phone calls from the “hijacked passengers” insisted that the calls came from the person’s cell phone, positively identified through caller ID. In 2001, cell phones did not work at altitude. The calls must have been made from the ground.
    Additionally, this scenario explains why many of the cell phone calls went on so long; were often placed to improbable recipients; had none of the correct background sounds; and were full of bizarre glitches revealing that they were scripted and/or coerced, not actual emergency calls from in-flight aircraft.

Roth’s explanation sheds light on the role of Rabbi Dov Zakheim, a US-Israeli dual citizen who served as Comptroller of the Pentagon on 9/11 and managed to abscond with $2.3 trillion dollars, as Rumsfeld announced the day before.

Full article: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/01/31/airline911/
    "La rιalitι est un rκve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervι For This Post:

aranuk (4th February 2015), Cidersomerset (3rd February 2015), Gardener (3rd February 2015), onawah (5th February 2015), spiritwind (3rd February 2015), ThePythonicCow (21st March 2015), WhiteFeather (4th February 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I'm wondering if I should share this link since honest work should be supported always like I have done, but here is Courtney Brown's highly interesting remote viewing project about the WTC attack. Of course there were planes used and they were guided to the towers and then they used some advanced weapon technology to bring down the towers. The link will go down soon so download/watch while you can. Here is the preview.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd February 2015), justntime2learn (5th February 2015), Oouthere (3rd February 2015), WhiteFeather (4th February 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Airline whistleblower solves 9/11

Posted by Kevin Barrett on January 31, 2015
    A review of "Methodical Illusion" by Rebekah Roth
    Listen to last night’s interview with Rebekah Roth, to be archived here.
    Thanks Herve I tried to mp3 the above vid but it would not take from the link
    listening to it now.......

These interviews and researchers are just as important to the bigger picture
    than the practical demonstration vids which are great , but always lead to
    the next questions, who ? what ? why ? and 'quo Bono' who benefited , to
    'wit' the chorus of the old 'diti' comes to mind to the tune of Uncle tom Cobley and all...

'Lucky Larry' , Neo- Cons, Is'rael , Mil Ind Comp , Bankster's and 'Uncle
    Dick ' Chaney and all , and 'Uncle Dick ' Chaney and all....plus many more..

Another amusing part is when the second guest comes on can't get his head
    down the rabbit hole when they broaden the conversation who is behind 9/11
    and other alternate subjects.....Though he does say building 7 and the twin
    towers were demolished by being blown up, not due to structure fatigue from
    excessive heat causing them to buckle and pancake.

====================================================

Saw a couple U'tubes which I have not listened to yet.....

The Methodical Illusion of 911 by Rebekah Roth

Published on 30 Jan 2015

The Methodical Illusion of 911 by Rebekah Roth

About
    www.methodicalillusion.com/
    Rebekah Roth spent 30 years working as a flight attendant and an international purser
    for a major U.S. airline. Her career encompassed many major events involving airlines
    and aircraft, including hijackings and crashes, and there aren’t too many things she
    has not seen during her years of flying across the globe. She also has training and
    experience in the field of emergency medical services.

Having just returned from an international flight and fighting jet lag, Rebekah Roth
    was jarred awake on the morning of September 11, 2001 as the macabre sights in
    lower Manhattan splashed across her television. She could hardly believe what she
    was seeing as the twin towers of the World Trade Center turned to dust, ostensibly
    from the impact and fire caused by two direct hits by passenger planes hijacked by
    Muslim terrorists. At that moment, her job became much more perilous.

During the remaining years she spent working within the airline industry, Rebekah
    Roth watched the transformation of commercial air travel, the birth of the TSA, and
    the implementation of security measures at airports and by the airlines as an insider.
    Her access to various reports issued by the FAA, her knowledge of the inner workings
    of the airlines, and the contacts she made during the course of her international
    travels would prove invaluable to the investigative journey she would undertake
    inside the matrix of the attacks of 9/11.

In Methodical Illusion, Rebekah Roth adeptly transforms a fictional novel to an
    investigative summary, a tactic that is difficult at best for even the most skilled
    authors. She leaves readers with much information that has been ignored or
    deliberately scrubbed by the captured media.

========================================================

Methodical Illusion Series w/Rebekah Roth Pt.1

Published on 20 Nov 2014

Part 1 of our 5 part radio series with author Rebekah Roth. Her book Methodical
    Illusion could possibly be one of the most controversial books when it comes to 9/11.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd February 2015 at 19:57.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Hervι (5th February 2015), justntime2learn (5th February 2015), WhiteFeather (4th February 2015)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

All these articles/subjects are related, similar ones posted everyday ....................

War Is the New Normal

Tuesday 3rd February 2015 at 04:12 By David Icke

‘It was launched immediately after the 9/11 attacks, when I was still in the military,
    and almost immediately became known as the Global War on Terror, or GWOT.
    Pentagon insiders called it ‘the long war,’ an open-ended, perhaps unending, conflict
    against nations and terror networks mainly of a radical Islamist bent. It saw the
    revival of counterinsurgency doctrine, buried in the aftermath of defeat in Vietnam,
    and a reinterpretation of that disaster as well. Over the years, its chief characteristic
    became ever clearer: a ‘Groundhog Day’ kind of repetition. Just when you thought it
    was over (Iraq, Afghanistan), just after victory (of a sort) was declared, it began again.’

Read more: War Is the New Normal

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/...rmal_20150202?

Governor Walker Endorses the Bush Doctrine

Tuesday 3rd February 2015 at 04:15 By David Icke

LewRockwell.com

ANTI-STATE•ANTI-WAR•PRO-MARKET
    Governor Walker Endorses the Bush Doctrine

Michael S. Rozeff

Gov. Scott Walker wants the American military to be everywhere on earth.

‘I think anywhere and everywhere, we have to go beyond just aggressive air strikes,’ Walker
    said during a live interview on ABC’s This Week. ‘We need to have an aggressive strategy
    anywhere around the world.’

Read more: Governor Walker Endorses the Bush Doctrine

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/...ush-doctrine/?

===========================================================
    ===========================================================

Enhanced Misinformation Techniques

Tuesday 3rd February 2015 at 04:09 By David Icke

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RINF.com.......

Enhanced Misinformation Techniques
    2015/02/02

Torture supporters outnumbered opponents 2-to-1 on major news shows.

‘When the Senate released its shocking report on CIA torture late last year, it renewed
    a debate from the Bush years about the merits of so-called ‘enhanced interrogation techniques.’

Polls released afterward suggested that most Americans thought that torture was effective
    and, in some cases, justified. Yet the report was very clear: Torture produced virtually no
    valuable intelligence.’

Read more: Enhanced Misinformation Techniques

http://rinf.com/alt-news/war-terrori...on-techniques/

The Hidden Truth: The Rising Tide of ‘Global Racism’ and Xenophobia

Tuesday 3rd February 2015 at 04:03 By David Icke

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GLOBAL RESEARCH......

‘Based on polarizing events during the first month of 2015, it would appear that racism
    around the world may be increasing. Anti-Moslem demonstrations have taken place
    throughout Europe. Just one day prior to the Charlie Hebdo attack in Paris, a Guardian
    article opened with “it has been a grim start for 2015 as far as European tolerance is
    concerned,” noting three mosques in Sweden set on fire during the week preceding the
    false flag terrorism in France. During the month prior to Hebdo, two-thirds of the Moslem
    association buildings in Sweden had been vandalized.’

Read more: The Hidden Truth: The Rising Tide of 'Global Racism' and Xenophobia

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-hid...and-xenophobia

Quietly classifying US spending on Afghanistan

Tuesday 3rd February 2015 at 05:00 By David Icke

‘With the drawdown nearly complete – less than 12,000 American troops are left in
    Afghanistan – the US military classified large amounts of key information about its
    billion-dollar projects in the war-ravaged nation.

It was the first time the US public had not been granted knowledge of how its
    government was spending money in the country still wracked by violence after
    more than 13 years of conflict.’

Read more: Quietly classifying US spending on Afghanistan

http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/w...z_full_600.jpg

Almost 2,500 now killed by covert US drone strikes since Obama inauguration six years ago

Tuesday 3rd February 2015 at 04:57 By David Icke

‘At least 2,464 people have now been killed by US drone strikes outside the
    country’s declared war zones since President Barack Obama’s inauguration six
    years ago, the Bureau’s latest monthly report reveals.

Of the total killed since Obama took his oath of office on January 20 2009, at least
    314 have been civilians, while the number of confirmed strikes under his
    administration now stands at 456.’

Read more: Almost 2,500 now killed by covert US drone strikes since Obama inauguration six years ago

http://www.thebureauinvestigates.com...inauguration/?

The US arming of Ukraine and the danger of World War III

Tuesday 3rd February 2015 at 08:12 By David Icke

‘The World Socialist Web Site unequivocally condemns plans being worked out by
    the Obama administration to arm the right-wing regime in Ukraine with billions of
    dollars in advanced weaponry. These moves threaten to spark a direct conflict
    between the US and Russia, two nuclear-armed powers, and ignite a Third World War.’

Read more: The US arming of Ukraine and the danger of World War III

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2015...pers-f03.html?
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd February 2015 at 22:45.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

justntime2learn (5th February 2015), WhiteFeather (4th February 2015)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    The debunker/Nist explanation is that its air/gas pushing out
    the windows as the building pancakes due to structure failure.
    It does not make sense to me, but Im not a structural
    engineer just an observer....

Published on 5 Jun 2012

9-11 WTC 7 Demolition - Penthouse Collapse Close Up, Flashes, And Gas Ejections [WCBS2]
    the Solomon Brothers building was an FBI central office...

the whole staff was sent away for training before the attack...

upper management knew all about Cheney's planned attack

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

' Sick ------- '............. just doin his job !!

FBI Official: We Need to ‘Keep Fear Alive’ to Justify Terror Budget

new Wednesday 4th February 2015 at 07:32 By David Icke

Published on 2 Feb 2015

Appearing in a documentary about how the FBI entraps and provocateurs
    terror suspects, former FBI assistant director Thomas Fuentes admits that
    the federal agency needs to "keep fear alive" in order to justify budget increases.

Category
    People & Blogs

Licence
    Standard YouTube Licence

==================================================

Former CIA & NSA Boss: September 11th Gave Me Permission To Reinterpret The 4th Amendment

new Wednesday 4th February 2015 at 08:10 By David Icke

Published on 28 Jan 2015

Following an introduction by Dean Nora Demleitner, General Michael Hayden, former
    director of both the National Security Agency and Central Intelligence Agency, delivers
    the keynote address for the "Cybersurveillance in the Post-Snowden Age" symposium
    at Washington and Lee School of Law on Jan. 23, 2015.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th February 2015 at 19:13.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

justntime2learn (5th February 2015), WhiteFeather (4th February 2015)

28. Link to Post #35
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Yeah, Building 7 seems to be the main "inside job" evidence indeed.

For me, there are two options:

a) It really proves that it was an inside job.

b) Someone should sue the architects/engineers behind its project, because there are countless cases of much cheaper and less sophisticated buildings resisting much intenser fires.

Anyway, unless there are serious project flaws, I'm gong with option "a". Nobody has been sued so far, right?

I just can't convince myself that such an expensive and modern building would collapse because a few of its floors were on fire. This is very, very, very unlikely.

My opinion is that a third plane was supposed to hit it. Things didn't go accordingly to what was planned. The third plane was "hijacked" by the passengers. It was too late to remove all explosives and wipe out all evidence from the building. So, whoever was responsible for giving the detonation orders decided to give them anyway and deal with consequences later. Blow up all the evidence and deal with a bunch of conspiracy theorists later was certainly a better decision, coldly speaking. This is most likely what happened.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 4th February 2015 at 13:17.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th February 2015), Oouthere (4th February 2015), WhiteFeather (4th February 2015)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    I'm wondering if I should share this link since honest work should be supported always like I have done, but here is Courtney Brown's highly interesting remote viewing project about the WTC attack. Of course there were planes used and they were guided to the towers and then they used some advanced weapon technology to bring down the towers. The link will go down soon so download/watch while you can. Here is the preview.

Wind,

All I can say is WOW!!! I have tried RVing myself and sometimes find myself looking through other people's eyes while I sleep so this really hits home.

But remember that Dr. Doom (Ed Dames) has had far more wrong than right, but these sessions are incredibly impressive!

THANK YOU!!!

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th February 2015), WhiteFeather (4th February 2015), Wind (4th February 2015)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

You're welcome, I suggest people to watch that documentary, it is eye-opening (of course nothing new for most of us here). Those remote viewers are professionals and they just confirmed a few things.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th February 2015), Oouthere (4th February 2015), WhiteFeather (5th February 2015)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

I guess it gives RV investigative perceptions that planes were used on the WTCs instead of holographs, missiles, etc and to me that is far removed from many conspiracy theorists.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th February 2015), WhiteFeather (5th February 2015)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Sean Stone FBI Knows 9-11 was an inside job

Published on 15 Aug 2013

BuZZsaw FBI Knows 9-11 was an inside job

9/11 Truth Panel with Loose Change + Core of Curruption Filmmakers

Published on 9 Aug 2013

Tyrel Ventura and Sean Stone welcome filmmakers Dylan Avery ("Loose Change
    9/11") and Jonathan Elinoff ("Core of Curruption") to a roundtable discussion
    centered on the tragic events of 9/11 and all the still yet to be answered questions
    that have risen in their wake. The panel delves deep into the facts of the day and
    subsequent events that followed including the invasion of Iraq.
    On a more personal note, each share their own personal experiences that have
    helped shape their convictions today.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th February 2015 at 22:06.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

WhiteFeather (5th February 2015)

38. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Priceless DENNIS.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th February 2015), justntime2learn (5th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast