+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What percentage of internet content originates with the CIA/INTELLIGENCE?

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default What percentage of internet content originates with the CIA/INTELLIGENCE?

I'm a Brit of at least average intelligence, I've trawled the net since all it contained was the USS LIBERTY, PanAm103 and how to run your car on water!

IF the net posed ANY threat to 'them', it would no longer exist. (It's changing)

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that 60-90% of NON-COMMERCIAL content now originates with various international government sources and agencies.

One of the worst corruption sources for data is NOISE..............

FLAT EARTH
    NIBIRU
    RUSSIAN COLLUSION
    ANTARCTICA
    MOON HOAX/NOT
    US GUN VIOLENCE
    ALIENS
    MARS
    NASA
    CABAL ARRESTS
    ONE ZILLION CONSPIRACY THEORIES
    UFO's
    WHATEVER

Prof STEVEN JONES
    HOAGLAND
    WILCOCK ET AL
    COREY GOOSE. [YES..]
    MSM
    OBAMA
    GHWB
    S(L)ICK WILLY
    HRC
    DOJ/FBI/ATFB/BLM/DHS/MIC/ETC

Which of the random selection of names/agencies above are NOT CIA/INTELLIGENCE Assets?

Last edited by RTJ; 10th August 2019 at 07:57.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RTJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th August 2019), Cara (10th August 2019), Gemma13 (10th August 2019), graciousb (18th August 2019), Hervé (10th August 2019), jjjones (11th August 2019), RogeRio (10th August 2019), shaberon (10th August 2019), T Smith (10th August 2019), toppy (10th August 2019), wegge (11th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Re: What percentage of internet content originates with the CIA/INTELLIGENCE?

It’s changing alright. “They” can’t put the genie back in the bottle but fear of the unknown power of the internet has been ratcheting up a few notches. It has taken a generation to come to terms with the NOISE; to learn how to recognize it, sift through it, and come out the other end stronger – even after arduous years of demoralization to get there.

Censorship is on the rise and there is a noticeable global epidemic to steal away the next generation.
    Can’t have NOISE survivors educating the young’uns!

It is rampant in the “I’m a victim” global social movements and in Oz we have it in spades with experimental pop psychology that is indoctrinating youth into believing they are victims and it is their parents and the last generation who are at fault. Goal: Don’t trust your elders – they know not what they speak!

So we may stall for another generation but I’m hopeful our stolen youth won’t take long to “wake-up” to the indoctrinating BS.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th August 2019), Cara (10th August 2019), Franny (10th August 2019), jjjones (11th August 2019), RogeRio (10th August 2019), toppy (10th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

Default Re: What percentage of internet content originates with the CIA/INTELLIGENCE?

Catherine Austin-Fitts has a good term for it: the Shriek-o-meter . Turned up loud whenever there is some legislation or activity that needs to be covered over with noise.
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th August 2019), Franny (10th August 2019), Gemma13 (11th August 2019), jjjones (11th August 2019), RogeRio (10th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

The dissuasion mass technique info consists of, for each good information, you can spread about six to nine others not so good enough to be trustfull, to reach the Divide and Conquer methodology (the Art of War).

I'm creating a wise thought quote, that I guess is not ready yet, intend to future use it the signature field or something like that, I will share here before using:

" seen from every angle the truth is always the same "
    " even in the worst world lie there is a few of truth "

I understand blame CIA & similar agencies about NOISE, but I think this are still a periferic approach, that means exactly the dissuasion method (six-nine), and I am not diminishing here the role of agencies, but honestly, I'm afraid to point my finger, exposing myself to unpredictable risk, more than I already do daily, but I'll leave some clues to think more about:

David Icke, once said - is forbidden to talk about reptilians - I mean this here like a methafor

And I say - look for whom (humans) no one never talks about, that the power most probably emanates from them, unknown and free to continue manipulating everything else (including CIA & agencies)

hint - this human group have been doing this for centuries, and because they work hidden and unknown, they are very difficult to be intimidate, even today
    Last edited by RogeRio; 10th August 2019 at 17:53. Reason: bad english

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,500 times in 4,009 posts

Quote Posted by rogparan (here)

And I say - look for whom (humans) no one never talks about, that the power most probably emanates from them, unknown and free to continue manipulating everything else (including CIA & agencies)
    Jesuits in the case of Alice Bailey and, we might say, Encyclopedists in the case of Robespierre/French Revolution. Pilgrims' Society in the case of Alex Jones and other moderns.

I probably wouldn't argue with about 90% of "alternative investigation" being compromised directly or indirectly.

We can fairly openly say that by the 1950s that C. I. A. was the editor of any major newsroom, B. B. C. being very similar and perhaps prior, when we look at Anglophile news services there comes up a bit of a hitch with the International Date Line which apparently cause New Zealand to publish the Pearl Harbor attack before it happened, neatly replayed for us with World Trade Center, same gaffe.

The old playbook says something like you can criticize the government--so you can appear concerned, intelligent, and outspoken--but you can't penetrate any real issues like the financial system or military adventurism. In that sense of the word, 100% of earlier reporting was heavily conditioned. One can look at how many publishers turned away "Secrets of the Fed"--well it may be true, but, you can't just say that stuff.

Some of the internet, like some "letters to the editor", legitimately represents independent viewpoints and information that would otherwise be buried. A couple that I think are fairly clear are Information Clearinghouse and Institute for the Study of Covert Geopolitics. Outside of that, I don't even look at Anglophile sources but I do check in with Hezbollah, ANNA, and various other Mid-eastern internal or self-views. It is absolutely barren of the neurosis-inducing "Noise" that keeps regurgitating. Haven't really even seen it in years.

+ Reply to Thread