+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 12 18 LastLast

Thread: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

1. Link to Post #221
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

Oh my... This is happening almost exactly as said in 2010, sans nuclear weapons.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aceninja For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), heretogrow (25th January 2020), Soda (26th January 2020), Tintin (25th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #222
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,991 times in 5,554 posts

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I truly don't want to over-egg this, and there are a bunch of big 'if's in play here.

But when I released the video, I was convinced (and still am) that the meeting my source described happened exactly as he described. I talked with him at length, and I'm sure that was 100% real.

So one thing I did was ensure the video was translated into Chinese, knowing that the Chinese intelligence services would pick it up and flag it. Then whatever they did would be in their hands. They'd have the information.

It has to be theoretically possible — to what degree, I have no clue, but a non-zero possibility — that since then, the Chinese authorities have been just a little more vigilant. And again, it has to be a non-zero possibility that this may partly account for the severe clampdown on the 18 million people in Wutan, with maybe other actions to come.
    On rereading the ASM interview under the events that happened just this month, I can feel its horrifying authenticity. The plans and the sequence of events described are becoming more logical and probable. it is probably one of the most important documents ever released in contemporary history. The release of this document prompted a Chinese Master scholar Hexin who was quite influential with the Chinese government to research Masonry. In just over a year he accumulated enough knowledge of the secret organization and wrote extensively about it on the internet and in books. He also once briefed the leadership on its existence and power. How well he was received I don't know, but because of his effort Masonry is a familiar word in Chinese.

Bill's release of the ASM information may actually have an important influence on history.
    [Bold passage highlight, above]: do you know what, in light of recent events, I think that you may well be right there.

In fact, in a step I hadn't taken before, I actually sent a copy of the transcript of that interview to one of the Guardian newspaper editorial desks, on Tuesday I think, with zero expectation of them ever publishing any of it. In any case, whatever is most likely to not transpire, it will (possibly) make at least 1 individual there sit up and wonder.

------------

That is very interesting information re Hexin - I'd not heard of him until now. I've had a search on the internet and can't yet see anything available. Do you have any links to anything at all? Thanks.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), Soda (26th January 2020), syrwong (26th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #223
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

I just finished watching the YouTube videos that Bill posted from back in 2010. (Great videos, thanks Bill!) Maybe this has been asked in another thread, but is it possible that the US's assassination of Qasem Soleimani was supposed to provoke a nuclear attack in return? Then to have this coronovirus scare come right after that? Seems like these two events could fall into that timeline, though if the assassination was supposed to be an act of provocation, it seems to have failed.
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Antagenet (9th February 2020), Bill Ryan (25th January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), CKH (16th April 2020), Mare (17th March 2020), Pam (30th January 2020), seko (27th January 2020), Soda (26th January 2020), Sunny (22nd February 2020), Tintin (25th January 2020), yuhui (29th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #224
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Quote That is very interesting information re Hexin - I'd not heard of him until now. I've had a search on the internet and can't yet see anything available. Do you have any links to anything at all? Thanks.
    I was a little astonished not be able to find any information on He Xin in English. I have to settle with this Chinese introduction of him in Chinese Wikipedia. You may use translation software to get an idea of who he is, or at least a picture of him.

https://baike.sogou.com/v634596.htm?...BD%95%E6%96%B0

With a Japnese prime minister,

He had a long chat with Castro,

An influential figure in politics then because of his accurate political predictions, not so favored after Deng.
    Last edited by syrwong; 27th January 2020 at 00:11.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2020), bluestflame (27th January 2020), Pam (30th January 2020), Soda (2nd February 2020), Sunny (22nd February 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #225
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by aceninja (here)
    Oh my... This is happening almost exactly as said in 2010, sans nuclear weapons.
    Take it easy. These things were also described as being extremely time-sensitive, and due to take place in 2012. Eight years sounds quite a lot to me. If you had a cake in the oven to be taken out at 20.12, by 20.20 it might be burnt to a frazzle.

The takeaway from this interview is that this was explicitly and definitely a meeting of Conservatives (as in Boris Johnson). Anyone thinking there is something to the Anglo-Saxon mission and has since latched onto the Brexit bandwagon has simply lost the plot. Where are the Conservatives in 2020? They have stolen a huge parliamentary majority and can basically do what they like. But one thing they cannot do is turn the clock back. For one thing, the nuclear war scenario is turning out very differently to what was planned in 2005. North Korea, with Chinese backing, seemingly calling the shots.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1332493
    How do they get from here to where they wanted to be in 2012? It looks increasingly unlikely, especially as 2012 is come and gone.
    Last edited by araucaria; 31st January 2020 at 14:25.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (31st January 2020), Chip (3rd February 2020), CKH (16th April 2020), ClearWater (2nd February 2020), happyuk (28th January 2020), meeradas (29th January 2020), onawah (28th January 2020), Pam (30th January 2020), Soda (2nd February 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #226
    Great Britain Avalon Member Free Bird's Avatar
    Thanks

It has been a year or two since I last logged into PA. With all the hullabaloo going on in China these last few days, I remembered Bill's ASM post and so decided to check in.

We are in interesting times for sure. What strikes me about this particular outbreak is the length the authorities are going to in trying to stem the spread. There wasn't this over-reaching reaction to SARS, which in the face of it appeared even more deadly than Corona virus. Also it seems odd that nations are prepared to evacuate potentially contagious people and risk spreading the virus across the planet, rather than trying to keep it contained in one country. With Ebola, anyone showing signs & symptoms was placed into quarantine and they weren't alllowed to leave the country.

For a disease that only has a mortality rate of around 3% - just a bit higher than seasonal flu - the reaction does seem rather excessive. There may be more going on here than meets the eye and the question is, is this the ASM being played out?

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Free Bird For This Post:

Alecs (30th January 2020), Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), bluestflame (31st January 2020), CKH (16th April 2020), leavesoftrees (30th January 2020), Pam (29th January 2020), Soda (2nd February 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #227
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 times in 150 posts

I always remembered Bill's Anglo Saxon Mission video from years back. Especially the statement that China/Asia would "catch a cold." A new research paper on the spread of the Corona Virus has just come to my attention. I provide the link below. Now I am not going to tell you that it is not technical, and most of it goes well "over my own head."

However, there is one paragraph that stands out which I reproduce here:

"We also noticed that the only Asian donor (male) has a much higher ACE2-expressing cell ratio than white and African American donors (2.50% vs. 0.47% of all cells). This might explain the observation that the new Coronavirus pandemic and previous SARS-Cov pandemic are concentrated in the Asian area."

The link to the full paper is: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1....919985v1.full

Keith
    Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Antagenet (9th February 2020), Bill Ryan (30th January 2020), bluestflame (31st January 2020), Pam (30th January 2020), Soda (2nd February 2020), Tam (3rd February 2020), Tintin (30th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #228
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by lightpotential (here)
    I always remembered Bill's Anglo Saxon Mission video from years back. Especially the statement that China/Asia would "catch a cold." A new research paper on the spread of the Corona Virus has just come to my attention. I provide the link below. Now I am not going to tell you that it is not technical, and most of it goes well "over my own head."

However, there is one paragraph that stands out which I reproduce here:

"We also noticed that the only Asian donor (male) has a much higher ACE2-expressing cell ratio than white and African American donors (2.50% vs. 0.47% of all cells). This might explain the observation that the new Coronavirus pandemic and previous SARS-Cov pandemic are concentrated in the Asian area."

The link to the full paper is: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1....919985v1.full

Keith
    Yes, I wrote on the Wuhan coronavirus thread:
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Lawrence (here)
    Is everything now a play by the Anglo Saxon Mission, just belated?
    “China will catch a cold”
    Re the Anglo-Saxon Mission, too early to tell... it's a little eerie, but some of the info doesn't quite fit unless the virus is largely race-specific. At the moment, it doesn't appear to be. But a lot more numbers will be needed to know if it affects all humans equally.
    Still too early to know, but there are some early indications that it may indeed be race-specific, at least to a high-probability extent. If so, that might mean quite a lot.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (31st January 2020), CKH (16th April 2020), Pam (30th January 2020), seko (1st February 2020), Tintin (30th January 2020), Yoda (31st January 2020)

17. Link to Post #229
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Very good to notice the smallest indication but it says also the only Asian donor (male). That is an invitation to do more extensive research.

Further in the research paper they admit it :
    The shortcoming of the study is the small donor sample number, and ...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2020), bluestflame (31st January 2020), CKH (16th April 2020), Pam (30th January 2020), Soda (2nd February 2020), Tintin (31st January 2020)

19. Link to Post #230
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,425 times in 124 posts

In the last 25 years I have designed and managed several big (multi million) projects.
    Despite all the attempts, planning and discussions, 90% of them where over budget, over time and so on.
    Many changed nature during their execution.
    Compare also with the idea of "Attack 7 countries in 5 years", was supposed to start in 2001 and end in 2006. Indeed they have executed on the plan -all the country in the last have been attacked- but are "late".
    It's to be expected that a project of such a complexity like the anglo-Saxon Mission has changed tactical execution, however the strategic goals are still relevant:
    1. Unified the world under a single leadership
    2. Destroy Human ennemies
    3. Fight non-human enemies
    4. Manage a cataclysmic event

The list above is not coming from a single interview from an anonymous: has been confirmed to me by different participant to the "plan"

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2020), bluestflame (31st January 2020), CKH (16th April 2020), James (3rd February 2020), Kryztian (7th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th January 2020), Soda (2nd February 2020), Tam (3rd February 2020), Tintin (31st January 2020)

21. Link to Post #231
    Thanks

Quote Posted by c0rv0 (here)
    In the last 25 years I have designed and managed several big (multi million) projects.
    Despite all the attempts, planning and discussions, 90% of them where over budget, over time and so on.
    Many changed nature during their execution.
    Compare also with the idea of "Attack 7 countries in 5 years", was supposed to start in 2001 and end in 2006. Indeed they have executed on the plan -all the country in the last have been attacked- but are "late".
    It's to be expected that a project of such a complexity like the anglo-Saxon Mission has changed tactical execution, however the strategic goals are still relevant:
    1. Unified the world under a single leadership
    2. Destroy Human ennemies
    3. Fight non-human enemies
    4. Manage a cataclysmic event

The list above is not coming from a single interview from an anonymous: has been confirmed to me by different participant to the "plan"
    The strategic goals of the Anglo-Saxon Mission you set out do not form anything like a “big (multi-million) project”. They are too muddled for words and any hitches in execution are to be put down to sheer incompetence, severe undermanning, and despite everything, severe underfunding. Also lateness is a product of all these shortcomings and itself produces even more lateness. There are penalties for missing deadlines.

If you want to “unify the world”, then you really need to get a decent majority on the same page - large numbers really understanding the major issues. You cannot “unify the world” by going off as a secret cabal and expecting people to follow completely unawares. You won’t even unify your cabal. In many respects world government is an extremely desirable goal, but not with self-appointed leaders. Hence the second and third aims of destroying and fighting enemies beg the question: whose enemies? Answer, the self-appointed leaders’ enemies; leading to the logical conclusion that the vast majority of the human population is their enemies, to be wiped out, and that is even before we get to the non-human component. Reversing this logic, one might even come to the conclusion that the non-human component refers to these self-appointed leaders acting against the rest of humanity. If you want to “unify the world”, then you need to appoint leaders who don’t HAVE enemies, especially human ones: people who don’t DO enemies.

Only when these objections have been answered can you come to point 4 regarding a cataclysm. What sort of cataclysmic event are you talking about? There is one kind implicit in my analysis so far: human planetwide genocide. Such an event is not to be “managed” but avoided by thwarting the managers who are actively seeking this outcome. But again, there is another possibility: the galactic superwave-type event described by Paul LaViolette. Notice that this event is not entirely catastrophic, on the contrary it is thought to trigger an evolutionary upgrade for those able to ride out the upheaval, as other such events have done in the past.

The muddle-headedness comes not only from seeing things in terms of enemies but also from perceived helplessness. We are victims of the all-powerful galactic superwave, so let’s have a human-sized cataclysmic event where at least some of us are supposedly in control. This is not necessarily the case at all. However, what would be required is really to “unify the world” – not nominally through a secret government speaking on behalf of a flock of sheep, but with the full weight of a united, aware, actively involved humanity. How far this positive agenda is advancing is difficult to tell. What we can say however is that nefarious projects falling behind schedule is a positive sign. Nuclear Armageddon has been a project for over 75 years, all the time getting more and more ambitious and... more and more unlikely.

The thing about these nefarious cabals is that they put Gandhi’s formula into reverse: First you win, then they fight you, then they laugh at you, then they ignore you. At the present time, I’d say there is still a good deal of fighting going on. It is time to start laughing until eventually we get to ignore these people altogether.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2020), bluestflame (1st February 2020), CKH (16th April 2020), ClearWater (2nd February 2020), onevoice (31st January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (31st January 2020), Soda (2nd February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd February 2020), Tintin (31st January 2020)

23. Link to Post #232
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

I hesitated to post this in the days of your Brexit feast because I respect you for this incredible achievement against a bad establishment.
    But no no this is not the end of your work.

Read the article below and you can see that the ASM is still very active and deadly dangerous.
    And how ugly is your press to demand this courageous professor and academics to be removed from their university job !
    Time to clear up the dirt in what is left of your empire.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...cid=spartanntp

In France we have coined an insult for the English : la Perfide Albion. Not that France is such a saintly country, far from that.
    What a world ....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfidious_Albion
    Last edited by Philippe; 31st January 2020 at 19:08.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2020), bluestflame (1st February 2020), CKH (16th April 2020), Kryztian (7th February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020)

25. Link to Post #233
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

So, after refreshing my memory by just having listened to this again, a big question came to mind concerning China's part in this plot line.

If the reason for giving China a cold so to speak is to have them out of the way as any kind of major world power post cataclysm, thus ensuring world dominion by the West, why did containment of China pretty much cease after the Korean Conflict? And not only that, since major insider Henry Kissinger opened the door for Chinese/American relations back in the 70's, it seems the U.S. has been doing much to help them be a major world player in trade, and leaking them much technology to boot.

The sort of people we're talking about here plan way into the future, the long game, and folks like Kissinger are surely players on that chess board. Why not just nip that bud in the first place and save all the trouble?

Also since Korea, a major focus of the U.S. has been keeping the Soviet Union/Russia in check, not China. Why is this? I just don't get letting, and even aiding China's development all along the way, only to have a real powerhouse needs dealing with on down the road.

What am I missing? something is seeming to not ad up here.

Now if the need for a ceremonial blood sacrifice is in the mix, with a feeding off of the mass terror and panic, it starts to make a lot more sense. Fatten em up for the slaughter.
    Last edited by Gracy; 2nd February 2020 at 15:34.

26. Link to Post #234
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Just musing, but Chinese do not think like westerners, and we are only getting our side of the story. Who was "containing" China to begin with? I'm not a historian, but I thought it was the Chinese who was controlling what/who came in or out of their country, particularly after the communist party took over. Maybe they were simply trying to get their claws into China to begin with?

Also hasn't typically the flow of the dominating world power been westward? Doesn't that kinda put China in the cross-hairs when the US eventually gives up that title?
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), Kryztian (7th February 2020), Pam (3rd February 2020), Soda (2nd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020)

28. Link to Post #235
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,425 times in 124 posts

Not sure what you are trying to do here.
    You are arguing with me like this would be my plan.
    The people in control are not my friends, even if I have to work with some of them and endure their idiocy.
    They love secrecy, even if that is stopping progress toward the declared goals, because the primary goal is to maintain power.

Regarding #4: I will not try to convince you or anyone else, just pointing out that 4 was part of the original Anglo-Saxon-Mission disclosure. The fact that "2012" is passed has given the impression nothing will happens but this is not what they think

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), East Sun (3rd February 2020), James (3rd February 2020), Kryztian (7th February 2020), Pam (3rd February 2020), Tam (3rd February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

30. Link to Post #236
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I came across this post at the Reddit conspiracy sub:

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...on_conspiracy/

The author is posting a message he got from inside China saying that it was the CIA that planted the virus:

Quote I believe and have compelling circumstantial reason to believe that the American CIA injected and planted the so-called "Wuhan virus" into Wuhan, China in or around the dates of October 31st 2019 and December 31st 2019 with intent to harm China and with potential to destablize and perhaps even motive to collapse China from within.

US wants to re-route global supply chain around China, to bypass China and isolate China on the world stage vs China wanting to use Huawei-enabled digital-blockchain Yuan, cashless WeChat, etc to topple the US Petrodollar hegemony and the BRI relationships and bi-lateral trade/infrastructure agreements in order to propel the world to adopt the use of the digital Yuan, and in order to have the world bypass the SWIFT system (since US has abused its dollar status and weaponized it for unlawful sanctions) and the US dollar as the default global reserve currency etc. It was a race against time to see whom would pull the rug from underneath the other countries feet first. US, unable to compete fairly due to its structural disadvantages and many other shortcomings, decided to go the biological attack route, which allows it to hide under the cover of "plausible denialability" (since it is more difficult to conclusively prove the attribution or source of a new mysterious virus than it would be to track the trajectory of an incoming thermnonuclear missile etc) to inflict maximum damage to China while minimizing the potential blow back.
    It's quite long but very interesting and fits in with Bill's video.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to marielle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), CKH (17th April 2020), onevoice (4th February 2020), Pam (4th February 2020), Sunny (22nd February 2020), syrwong (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

32. Link to Post #237
    Thanks

Quote Posted by c0rv0 (here)
    Not sure what you are trying to do here.
    You are arguing with me like this would be my plan.
    The people in control are not my friends, even if I have to work with some of them and endure their idiocy.
    They love secrecy, even if that is stopping progress toward the declared goals, because the primary goal is to maintain power.

Regarding #4: I will not try to convince you or anyone else, just pointing out that 4 was part of the original Anglo-Saxon-Mission disclosure. The fact that "2012" is passed has given the impression nothing will happens but this is not what they think
    No I am not arguing with you, I am merely discussing the material you presented. i would not expect to find a forum member defending such an agenda, I thought that went without saying.

Edit to add: On the other hand, I would expect a few readers of this forum to be promoters of that agenda. They are in fact the people I am trying to get through to. We have to work on the basis that some of them at least are doing their best, coming from a different (perhaps higher) viewpoint, with an open mind – and maybe not reading anything of sufficient value (yet).
    Last edited by araucaria; 4th February 2020 at 11:50.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), CKH (17th April 2020), Kryztian (7th February 2020), Pam (4th February 2020), PurpleLama (10th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

34. Link to Post #238
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

The ruling elite in China have more in common with the corporate structure than the hierarchies established in the USA. If it were not for the deep state, which is the corporate bid to control America, the two countries would have nothing in common. Unlike Russia, China has no interest in promoting an independent underclass, which is what the American constitution is supposed to uphold.

China acts more like an enemy than Russia, yet the deep state would have us believe otherwise. Because of course a down-trodden underclass can be forced to supply labor at cut-rate prices. And the corporations can reap massive profits without passing any of it on to the markets that made them so successful.

Corporations are the enemy, with China no more complicit than Russia or America. These issues go way and far beyond national borders. This is a new beast that would devour and destroy all progressive movements that have gained the people a measure of say in their lives. They would prefer we don't catch on before they have transcended the borders of sovereign states to the point of making them a moot point. Then we will truly have a New World Order of corporate interests. Remember, these companies are so big they are too big to fail, unlike a nation under siege by central banking practices that have mired all countries in debt and results in an inability to deal with lucrative corporations swimming in cash.

China is just another step on the road to total world domination; just another cheap labor pool to be exploited. The only difference between China and some third world cesspool of a place, where corporate interests claim humanitarian aid as the reason for establishing operations there only to move on the moment the workers begin complaining about wages and safety, is that China has a huge work-force of low wage earners that will take a century to fully exploit. And China conspires with the corporations to keep the workers docile and compliant.

Corporations and China have a culture that is very similar in that a few dictate to the very many. Corporatism is far more a dictatorial structure than even China, so the love affair is quite understandable. What China needs to understand is that corporations, since their only concern is the bottom line, cannot ever be trusted and the only guarantee is that they will stab China in the back just like they have done to the Western World.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 4th February 2020 at 14:28.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), Philippe (4th February 2020), Sunny (22nd February 2020), syrwong (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

36. Link to Post #239
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 times in 144 posts

When I read "giving China a cold" and watch what is going on today in China to our fellow humans I feel a bit odd about the triviality of the first and the tragedy of the second. Maybe it was a infortuitous choice of words but if it was me, I would now edit that phrase to reflect what is happening now; even if the post is 10 years old.

I have a friend who with the best of intentions of making an electrical installation safe for personnel, inadvertingly ran afoul of the project team who lo and behold were all scottish rite masons. They made this guy's life miserable for decades and I just can't imagine if he had published something of the scope of the Anglo-Saxon Mission how he would be alive today. Very mysterious times we live in.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Caliban (4th February 2020), CKH (17th April 2020), Mike (4th February 2020), Soda (4th February 2020), Sunny (22nd February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

38. Link to Post #240
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by TEOTWAIKI (here)
    When I read "giving China a cold" and watch what is going on today in China to our fellow humans I feel a bit odd about the triviality of the first and the tragedy of the second. .
    Just a note: as best I recall, the phrase "China will catch a cold" was reported verbatim from what was said and discussed in the original City of London Masonic meeting.

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alx (5th February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), CKH (17th April 2020), Kryztian (7th February 2020), Mike (4th February 2020), Soda (4th February 2020), syrwong (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020), Yoda (6th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 12 18 LastLast