+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to remember: discerning between the dream, a walk in the astral and a past life

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Default How to remember: discerning between the dream, a walk in the astral and a past life

How can one discern between these three?

When can we say with certainty that one image is a clue to a past life and when can we exclude another image as merely a reflection of a subconscious feeling associated with a day-time event for instance.

And when we are walking in the astral does that necessarily exclude the possibility of re-walking a past experience or is overlap possible?

And how can we exclude the possibility of (subconscious) (ardent) desires/hopes overtaking our experience and pushing us towards a false idea/experience of realism?

Hm, lots of "exclusions" there...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

betoobig (17th August 2015), Crazyfit1 (16th August 2015), Old Wolf (16th August 2015), SR19 (16th August 2015), Tesseract (17th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Re: How to remember: discerning between the dream, a walk in the astral and a past life

In the "dream state", I have identified what appears to be 4 different types of realities, in my case they are currently distributed something like this:

91% - Normal dream, what's going on is a mix of thoughts from various points in time in real life mixed together
    3% - Parallel earth like reality, what's going on can be traced back to something in the past that you've loved dearly and now experience in your life
    3% - Projection of the future, you are shown stuff about the future because of a higher purpose
    3% - Different dimension/density, extremely real extremely beautiful experience, you are aware at a higher level of consciousness/intelligence, e.g. communicate emotionally, a lot of common limitations do not exist here, in this reality I experienced going through a dimensional shift

In the last type of reality - different dimension/density - I was so aware of where I was that I even remember comparing what the difference was between that reality and our current real life reality, it was that real. And the difference I perceived was that everything was kind of ticking at a slower more peaceful rate it was utterly peaceful there, I felt very very light in body/chest area weight and the light over there was different - it was softer to the eyes and came from no particular direction it seemed like - it was just there. Everything was understood, because everything was true, the absolute truth was known and present in everything filling that life experience.

In terms of the second type of reality, one of my best memories was in a reality where I heard my own voice - but my own voice surprised me because when I spoke I sounded like I was a really really huge guy. I have no idea who I was in that dream, but I was someone very big and emotionally with as big heart.

I have no memories of having experienced something totally different, like being a leaf on the ground or something other bizarre. But I do have fractional memories of having been at an extremely dense reality, that is however so heavy stuff that I don't want to put myself in the state of remembering it. I experienced it and now I'm here. Unconditional love is the truth.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 16th August 2015 at 13:02.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

betoobig (17th August 2015), SR19 (16th August 2015), Violet (16th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member Old Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: How to remember: discerning between the dream, a walk in the astral and a past life

The top hint of a dream is the setting. If I'm me and the setting is in the modern era then it's a dream. The setting might be crazy but if I'm me in the dream (even if I'm younger or older) then I can't recall an instance where it was anything but a dream.

When seeing past lives I'm looking at the scene in the third person and a veil is involved. The veil looks like a curtain made of a fine metallic fabric, dark on my side with the scene on the other. This has appeared with a clear hole through the middle of it, partially transparent (like looking at shadows through a gauzy curtain) and between me and the scene until I pressed my face up against it so I could see through clearly. The first type happened to me during a dream, the second during a past life hypnotic regression and the third while astrally meditating.

I've never re-walked a past life via the Astral. I did accidentally embody another of my current incarnations a couple of times via the Astral. This was very real .. far more real than any dream, I was looking out of his eyes as if they were my own. There was no sound and it felt like all I could do in his body was look out of his eyes .. but I could look around. Each experience only lasted 10 seconds or so but were very definitive and different to any past life or remote viewing. I thought that worth mentioning because most people have multiple concurrent incarnations and it's not something often spoken about.

Kindly.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Wolf For This Post:

betoobig (17th August 2015), Violet (16th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

For me there's only two segments of my past lives that I have kept through all of my time that I have deemed worth keeping. All that time as a crystal I thought was way too long, and again much later when I was a tree, I thought that was way too long as well. Everything else, every other phase of my own evolution was similar to every other, where it is just live and learn over and over again. The changes in species, the evolutionary advancements and gaining of knowledge moves at a reasonable rate, except those two phases, and I'll never completely forget them because of the length of time "stuck" there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Violet (16th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

That sounds familiar, Whitelove, I recognise the sense of things being understood somehow and a perception of slower time, and I have some experiences that I shared on the Secret of the Soul thread. When you are out of body, you know. I first read that on paper, but when the time was there, I knew too. Perhaps it's part of "everything is understood". And I wonder if there's a "knowing" for every one of these things.

On a few rare occasions while I was meditating, I saw things in a medieval setting. There were images that I knew I was just creating myself but of some images I had more certainty that they were real somehow. To then say: ok, this is a past life. I don't know if it works like that.

You know, MrN410, there's a little girl, born on my birthday and carries half of my first name. Our birth hours differ only in AM/PM. Topping it, she looks like me when I was her age. I don't want to scare her parents, but do you think concurrent incarnations of one being can co-exist in the same or overlapping life-time? And if so, does that mean something? What do you think?

Thank you all for sharing.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

betoobig (17th August 2015), Old Wolf (17th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    You know, MrN410, there's a little girl, born on my birthday and carries half of my first name. Our birth hours differ only in AM/PM. Topping it, she looks like me when I was her age. I don't want to scare her parents, but do you think concurrent incarnations of one being can co-exist in the same or overlapping life-time? And if so, does that mean something? What do you think?
    I've got 3 incarnations on the planet right now, so yes .. multiple incarnations can co-exist at the same time and it's pretty much par for the course. All it means to me is that I needed multiple incarnations at this time to experience diverse aspects of life in the modern era, we're all rather different. My feeling is that multiple incarnations are generally isolated from each other to enhance the experience of individuality. But there's no hard and fast rules, the possibilities are endless. If you can imagine it, chances are that someone has tried it.

Kindly.
    Last edited by Old Wolf; 17th August 2015 at 04:37.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Wolf For This Post:

betoobig (17th August 2015), Violet (17th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Violet,

Dalai Lama is very good at this things (super expert), I suggest you can write him a message. But one thing I know is that you must have a teacher to follow, otherwise it will be in danger because you want to know the real world. Captain Mark Richards is good at this also.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

I think you should trust your first impression. I do trust you.
    Love... Evol

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Old Wolf (17th August 2015), Violet (17th August 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MrNobody410 (here)
    I've got 3 incarnations on the planet right now, so yes .. multiple incarnations can co-exist at the same time and it's pretty much par for the course. All it means to me is that I needed multiple incarnations at this time to experience diverse aspects of life in the modern era, we're all rather different. My feeling is that multiple incarnations are generally isolated from each other to enhance the experience of individuality. But there's no hard and fast rules, the possibilities are endless. If you can imagine it, chances are that someone has tried it.

Kindly.

That's the thing isn't it, the possibilities. Observing these parallels could be a lead, but they could also not be connected.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

betoobig (18th August 2015), Old Wolf (18th August 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

When I wake up feeling like I have been just returned from a far journey, that is when I figure I have been out-of-body, even though I do not remember it.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

betoobig (18th August 2015), Violet (18th August 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

That's the thing isn't it, the possibilities. Observing these parallels could be a lead, but they could also not be connected.
    Trust your feelings Violet

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Wolf For This Post:

betoobig (18th August 2015), Violet (18th August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread