Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 5 15 28 LastLast

Thread: The Blog of The Ruiner - Inside the Illuminati Mind

1. Link to Post #81
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 times in 216 posts

Default Re: The Blog of The Ruiner - Inside the Illuminati Mind

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    Interesting read, albeit not a single point made imo that isn't out there already. I'd say that he has done a decent job listening to Simon Parkes and reiterating that info with some other into a comprehensive hole - but not an iota more.

Options:
    - he is real and genuine, real illuminati member with genuine agenda to help
    - he is real but fake, real member but fake agenda to relate a feel of helplesness as he tells how THEY control everything. Why bother?
    - he is fake but genuine, not a member but woven together a great story to help people.
    - he is fake and fake, not a member, just trying to see how far he can go with disinfo and perhaps get a feel of being authorized

UT
    Ps. My gut feeling is that regardless of what is said by the ruiner on behalf of empowering people, the feeling I get is not of empowering.

Excellent summary. Just what I thought as possiblities when I started reading the blog.

But my feeling is quite empowering. I feel he might be fake but genuine (or maybe real and genuine - but this will not change anything in my Daily life). He is trying to shake the alternative community and show them their own illusions. Ego is active in every stage afterall. "We are not in sleeping masses, we are awake & aware, yes we are clever than all sheeps". Good but what do you believe, or what do you read dear alternative seeker? Shapeshifter reptilians? Blue Avians? Giant spaceships in size of a planet? Umm, ok..

Anyway thanks for the thread Paul. Wingmakers and Wes Penre papers were two excellent sources that Avalon introduced to me till now. This blog may be the 3rd. Let's see..

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

Becky (28th April 2015), Calz (28th April 2015), Debra (5th May 2015), Elainie (28th April 2015), InCiDeR (28th April 2015), Jean-Marie (28th April 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015), Ultima Thule (28th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    Interesting read, albeit not a single point made imo that isn't out there already. I'd say that he has done a decent job listening to Simon Parkes and reiterating that info with some other into a comprehensive hole - but not an iota more.

Options:
    - he is real and genuine, real illuminati member with genuine agenda to help
    - he is real but fake, real member but fake agenda to relate a feel of helplesness as he tells how THEY control everything. Why bother?
    - he is fake but genuine, not a member but woven together a great story to help people.
    - he is fake and fake, not a member, just trying to see how far he can go with disinfo and perhaps get a feel of being authorized

UT
    Ps. My gut feeling is that regardless of what is said by the ruiner on behalf of empowering people, the feeling I get is not of empowering.

I'd go with "real but fake". He even says he was trained as a disinformation agent. Oh, but he admitted it, so nothing to be concerned with, right?
    "The total number of minds in the universe is one." - Erwin Schrödinger

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Becky (28th April 2015), Camilo (28th April 2015), Debra (5th May 2015), fourty-two (29th April 2015), Positive Vibe Merchant (29th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    I'd go with "real but fake". He even says he was trained as a disinformation agent. Oh, but he admitted it, so nothing to be concerned with, right?
    I've seen you be critical of him, yet not mentioned a single thing you think is false. If he is a disinformation agent, what is the disinformation? What makes you think he is fake?

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Awakening2014 (28th April 2015), Calz (28th April 2015), Camilo (28th April 2015), Debra (5th May 2015), Elainie (28th April 2015), Nan (22nd July 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), skyflower (1st May 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015), Zanshin (29th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    From about an hour ago to about a half hour ago, the Avalon server was subject to a denial of service attack from some 33 IP addresses. Whether or not that has anything to do with this thread, I will leave to the reader's imagination ... I have no way of knowing myself.
    you will know for sure when you start getting all the throlling in, the AI trolls, the acidic ones, when it will become almots unbearable on this thread. Unless they use other tactics, more refine.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Calz (28th April 2015), Debra (5th May 2015), JRS (28th April 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    I've seen you be critical of him, yet not mentioned a single thing you think is false. If he is a disinformation agent, what is the disinformation? What makes you think he is fake?

My belief is he's the real deal, a person who was trained in advanced occult matters for lack of a better term.His main message is an important one in self empowerment.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Awakening2014 (28th April 2015), Calz (28th April 2015), Debra (5th May 2015), Nan (22nd July 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), Omni (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), selinam (30th April 2015), skyflower (1st May 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    My gut feeling is also that he's real but fake, in that he's a real insider and lots of what he's saying is true, but some isn't. His Draco history timings don't fit my own understanding (I know this doesn't make him fake, but it makes me suspicious). I've heard from very good sources that actually the Blue Avians do exist (I'm not referring to Corey).
    He has a strong tendency to belittle and laugh at other whistle blowers, which is a classic way to dismiss other info that is important and 'out there'. Of course we all have to be discerning and remember we all have our own version of reality anyway.
    The one good thing that he does say which is empowering is that we DO need very much to connect with nature and Mother Earth and we do need to find ways of becoming more self sufficient as we may well soon be faced with the choice between a techno world where we are essentially controlled slaves (much more so than even now) and a natural way of life where we can live as free and empowered human beings.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Awakening2014 (28th April 2015), Calz (28th April 2015), Chester (30th January 2016), Debra (5th May 2015), Domo67 (28th April 2015), Flash (28th April 2015), Hazelfern (15th August 2015), Jean-Marie (28th April 2015), Maunagarjana (27th August 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), Omni (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,953 times in 2,389 posts

Fake - real - realfake - fakereal. Disinformation, information, truth , lies.. OMG he's laughing at DW*, he's an utter bastard!!!
    (* or anyone else you chose to imagine he was alluding to).

Quote The Illuminati do fear you. You have the same power they have, and they know it. That is why they try to hide it from you.

They WOULD feel pretty threatened by forums like the one these comments were sent from. The problem is we monitor them and we see that you all fight with yourselves and argue and disagree and hold bias and worship ect. The few of you who don't are only a slight worry because they are 1 out of 20 forum members. Members have been sent into your circles to sell you lies. You kill off the ones who do tell you the truth -or ignore them- and praise those who create a the perfect script for you.
    Quote Magic is the focus of Imagination and Will. The two powers most under attack. Imagination is not encouraged. Will is not recognized. We reward the people who can play the game. Not those who dream outside of it.

This is why magic works against humanity and not for them. I want you to know that Magic is your right as a spiritual being existing in creation. Magic is your paintbrush and the holographic construct we call reality is your canvas. Just remember that you share this canvas with billions of other active artists.
    Quote ....it is humanities duty to stand up and free themselves.
    Quote You've all been told and shown proof of your enslavement. You've also been given all the truth about your own power to change it. But the game is rigged no matter which side you choose to play it from. The only solution is not to play.
    Quote The Illuminati KNOW VERY WELL that all it takes is YOU standing up and refusing this control and guidance and accepting the responsibility of your thoughts, emotions and actions - for yourself. All the information you need is out there. What is not out there is IN YOU.
    Forgive me highlighting some points you have all already read. I thought them worthy of dwelling upon.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Alekahn2 (28th April 2015), aranuk (29th April 2015), Awakening2014 (28th April 2015), Bluegreen (29th April 2015), Calz (28th April 2015), Debra (5th May 2015), Happyjak (28th April 2015), InCiDeR (28th April 2015), Jean-Marie (28th April 2015), Matthew (15th August 2015), Nan (22nd July 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), Swanette (2nd July 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015), Ultima Thule (28th April 2015)

15. Link to Post #88
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Quote Posted by Anakie (here)

Quote Magic is the focus of Imagination and Will. The two powers most under attack. Imagination is not encouraged. Will is not recognized. We reward the people who can play the game. Not those who dream outside of it.
    Forgive me highlighting some points you have all already read. I thought them worthy of dwelling upon.
    Very nice!

Let me in turn dwell upon that Magic - imagination - will -bit. That for one I buy, let me explain my pov: imagination is images without the use of words. What does all our education (mostly at least) aim for? Use of words, argumentation and reason are the key, imagination is childish and has no place in adults world. The act of playing imagination down speaks for the use of imagination. Perhaps that is even why new age has been infiltrated or instigated to use word-based affirmations etc. - they know that will take you nowhere and possibly even get you to worse state than what you began with. Image on the other hand is, well something completely different...

UT

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Anchor (7th June 2015), Becky (28th April 2015), Calz (28th April 2015), Debra (5th May 2015), Ewan (28th April 2015), InCiDeR (28th April 2015), Jean-Marie (28th April 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), Neal (6th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), RedSun88 (29th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member Happyjak's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anakie (here)
    Fake - real - realfake - fakereal. Disinformation, information, truth , lies.. OMG he's laughing at DW*, he's an utter bastard!!!
    (* or anyone else you chose to imagine he was alluding to).

Quote The Illuminati do fear you. You have the same power they have, and they know it. That is why they try to hide it from you.

They WOULD feel pretty threatened by forums like the one these comments were sent from. The problem is we monitor them and we see that you all fight with yourselves and argue and disagree and hold bias and worship ect. The few of you who don't are only a slight worry because they are 1 out of 20 forum members. Members have been sent into your circles to sell you lies. You kill off the ones who do tell you the truth -or ignore them- and praise those who create a the perfect script for you.

This is why magic works against humanity and not for them. I want you to know that Magic is your right as a spiritual being existing in creation. Magic is your paintbrush and the holographic construct we call reality is your canvas. Just remember that you share this canvas with billions of other active artists.
    Quote ....it is humanities duty to stand up and free themselves.
    Quote You've all been told and shown proof of your enslavement. You've also been given all the truth about your own power to change it. But the game is rigged no matter which side you choose to play it from. The only solution is not to play.
    Quote The Illuminati KNOW VERY WELL that all it takes is YOU standing up and refusing this control and guidance and accepting the responsibility of your thoughts, emotions and actions - for yourself. All the information you need is out there. What is not out there is IN YOU.
    Very worthy indeed... Isn't this the point of our struggle. The desire for freedom. He seems to be trying to light the fire under our (the alternative, those claiming and those that are awake and aware, new agers whatever you want to name it). Sure makes more sense than most of the other "perfect yourself and do nothing" bs that has effectively stopped a movement in its tracks. Cerebral couch know it alls....

Going back to observer mode done posting for now. Feel unwelcome at one of the only places I had left and I dont know why.
    Together we Rise, divided we fall.
    Pato Banton EVERYBODY HAS A PATH, EVERYBODY HAS A DREAM. TELL IT TO YOUR FRIEND AND FAMILY

Jimi Hendrix - "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

ONE LOVE
    Namaste, In Lak'ech

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Happyjak For This Post:

Alekahn2 (28th April 2015), Becky (28th April 2015), Calz (28th April 2015), Debra (5th May 2015), Elainie (28th April 2015), Ewan (28th April 2015), Jake (28th April 2015), Jean-Marie (28th April 2015), LoneWolf76 (8th May 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015), ulli (28th April 2015)

19. Link to Post #90
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't like the sarcastic tone but I have no way of knowing whether this info has any truth to it or not. It reads like fiction to me. I don't really believe in joining dots and whether things resonate because people see the patterns they want to see like faces in clouds. I do go with instinct for many often mundane decisions but I don't feel have any points of reference since I've not studied some of the occult background detail - which some people are saying is in the alternative media domain and so could be just synthesized into something like this by someone skilled at it. Why? To rubbish DWs work and GoodeET? Is a possibilty isn't it? Did this stuff start appearing about the same time as the Goode material? Perhaps it indicates that Goode might be telling the truth - or some of it?

Right that's it - back on me fence.

Leave you guys to decide.

Tell you one thing though - if GoodeET has given DW more info that his other whistleblowers have in 22 years then if it is BS one wonders what ****wits he's talked to in the past?

20. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I find this thread very intriguing. I look forward to more installments.

Just a strange thought I had while reading about the "Parents". He states that the Parents may think of us as children, not sheep or slaves. The part where he discusses that the Parents hibernate for years and can be awakened early if necessary. It made me think of the movie "Underworld. It sounds familiar to the vampire Viktor, who is a powerful vampire elder, who needs hibernation and is awakened early due to problems within the "coven".

I am one of those who believe that there is far more truth to science fiction than most can see. We have the truth right I front of us, disguised as fiction.
    Last edited by Awakening2014; 29th April 2015 at 17:52.

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Awakening2014 For This Post:

Calz (28th April 2015), Debra (5th May 2015), EsmaEverheart (28th April 2015), Hazelfern (15th August 2015), Hervé (28th April 2015), Jake (28th April 2015), Jean-Marie (28th April 2015), Nan (22nd July 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), RedSun88 (29th April 2015), selinam (28th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

22. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

The part were he stated that he "collected "normal friends", stood out to me. People collect dolls, antiques, state spoons, garbage pail kids cards, even credit card debt (&#128540, but collecting friends is unexpected.

I would love to hear his thoughts on crop circles as well. They have always been fascinating to me. If anyone gets any of his thoughts on that, please do share😄
    Last edited by Awakening2014; 29th April 2015 at 17:51.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Awakening2014 For This Post:

angelfire (29th April 2015), Debra (5th May 2015), Jake (28th April 2015), Jean-Marie (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015), Ultima Thule (28th April 2015)

24. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kemo (here)
    I don't like the sarcastic tone but I have no way of knowing whether this info has any truth to it or not. It reads like fiction to me. I don't really believe in joining dots and whether things resonate because people see the patterns they want to see like faces in clouds. I do go with instinct for many often mundane decisions but I don't feel have any points of reference since I've not studied some of the occult background detail - which some people are saying is in the alternative media domain and so could be just synthesized into something like this by someone skilled at it. Why? To rubbish DWs work and GoodeET? Is a possibilty isn't it? Did this stuff start appearing about the same time as the Goode material? Perhaps it indicates that Goode might be telling the truth - or some of it?

Tell you one thing though - if GoodeET has given DW more info that his other whistleblowers have in 22 years then if it is BS one wonders what ****wits he's talked to in the past?

Corey outed the Ruiner on his blog BTW.
    Last edited by Elainie; 28th April 2015 at 13:21.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Calz (28th April 2015), Debra (5th May 2015), JRS (29th April 2015), kemo (28th April 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015), ulli (28th April 2015)

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ERK (here)
    Quote Posted by kemo (here)

Corey outed the Ruiner on his blog BTW.
    I am a bit a a newbie here. Who is Corey? I did a search and only came up with Corey Goode? Is that the one you referenced? I went to a goodetxsg blogspot, but couldn't find what you saw. Any help would be appreciated😄

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Awakening2014 For This Post:

Calz (28th April 2015), Debra (5th May 2015), kemo (28th April 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), selinam (28th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

28. Link to Post #95
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Awakening2014 (here)
    [...]

I am a bit a a newbie here. Who is Corey? I did a search and only came up with Corey Goode? Is that the one you referenced? I went to a goodetxsg blogspot, but couldn't find what you saw. Any help would be appreciated😄
    I am afraid any "help" on that matter would have to be via PM since Corey James Goode AKA "GoodETtxsg" has gone into the habit of trashing his former friends and, notably, Avalon and Avalon's founder, Bill Ryan.
    Last edited by Hervé; 28th April 2015 at 13:54.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

29. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Awakening2014 (28th April 2015), Calz (28th April 2015), Chester (30th January 2016), Debra (5th May 2015), Elainie (28th April 2015), Flash (28th April 2015), fourty-two (29th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Jake (28th April 2015), kemo (28th April 2015), Muzz (29th April 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), Omni (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), selinam (28th April 2015), Sophocles (28th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

30. Link to Post #96
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

As I have hinted, and as some have suspected, I have known the person we call here TheRuiner, in other ways and in earlier times. He chooses to keep his "TheRuiner" persona separate from the rest of his presence in this world, which is OK by me.

If I understand correctly what I have read of his decision to present this way, then he is choosing not to build up a "name brand person", but rather to present his story and observations on some matters anonymously, for us to take or leave or to pick and choose from, as we will. That makes sense to me. My past (limited) experiences with this person have been quite favorable - a person of good heart, complex experiences and genius beyond his years.

What matters here, in my view, is the content The Ruiner is posting, and what we each make of it. My prior history with this person matters mostly only in so far as it made it more likely that I would "invite him into the living room of my mind, to hear his story."

It is quite true that the story he tells can be viewed as assembled from much the same set of jig-saw puzzle pieces as many such stories we have heard before. That is how fragments of the multi-layered truth present themselves to us, mingled in with numerous, often familiar sounding, fragments of fantasy, confusion and story telling. Many of the same pieces, whether rich in truth or soaked in delusion, keep reappearing, over the millenia, in the sundry "jig-saw puzzles" presented to us, whether carved in granite, scribed on scrolls, chanted by priests, printed in books, projected on grand movie screens, or pixelated on LCD computer monitors.

I am presently finding this particular jig-saw puzzle of TheRuiner to be particularly intriguing and enlightening. If history is any guide, I may well be amused, in some coming year, as to how foolish I was to pay it any notice, if I remember at all. Or, this story may enter the (quite smaller) store of stories I heard that I continue to treasure, as having shown me important things I hadn't noticed before. I have found that I am a woefully incompetent forecaster of which of these outcomes will prevail ... so ... with amused contentment at my own limitations ... I continue to chew the cud which is the fodder for this life I know.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th April 2015 at 14:02.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

31. The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

4evrneo (24th July 2015), Alan (29th April 2015), angelfire (29th April 2015), aranuk (29th April 2015), Awakening2014 (28th April 2015), awakeningmom (12th September 2015), Calz (28th April 2015), Caylen (18th August 2015), craig mitchell (28th April 2015), DaRkViPeR (28th April 2015), Debra (5th May 2015), earthdreamer (1st May 2015), Elainie (28th April 2015), Feritciva (28th April 2015), Flash (28th April 2015), fourty-two (29th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), golden lady (28th April 2015), Griff (25th May 2015), Hazelfern (15th August 2015), Heartsong (28th April 2015), Hervé (28th April 2015), Ioneo (29th April 2015), Jackson (6th August 2015), Jake (28th April 2015), jcocks (30th April 2015), kemo (28th April 2015), Kryztian (14th September 2018), Matthew (15th August 2015), mosquito (29th April 2015), Muzz (29th April 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), Octavusprime (30th April 2015), onawah (19th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), RedSun88 (29th April 2015), Robin (28th April 2015), RunningDeer (29th April 2015), Sebastion (29th April 2015), selinam (28th April 2015), skyflower (28th April 2015), Sophocles (28th April 2015), Truthseeker85 (30th April 2015), ulli (28th April 2015), Ultima Thule (28th April 2015), vmk22 (30th April 2015), Zanshin (29th April 2015)

32. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote Posted by Awakening2014 (here)
    [...]

I am afraid any "help" on that matter would have to be via PM since Corey James Goode AKA "GoodETtxsg" has gone into the habit of trashing his former friends and, notably, Avalon and Avalon's founder, Bill Ryan.

So I probably can take this person outing TheRuiner was not done with the best intentions. I will respect his anonymity.

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Awakening2014 For This Post:

Calz (28th April 2015), Elainie (28th April 2015), Flash (28th April 2015), Hervé (28th April 2015), Jake (28th April 2015), Matthew (15th August 2015), Nasu (29th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), Sophocles (28th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

34. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    As I have hinted, and as some have suspected, I have known the person we call here TheRuiner, in other ways and in earlier times. He chooses to keep his "TheRuiner" persona separate from the rest of his presence in this world, which is OK by me.

If I understand correctly what I have read of his decision to present this way, then he is choosing not to build up a "name brand person", but rather to present his story and observations on some matters anonymously, for us to take or leave or to pick and choose from, as we will. That makes sense to me. My past (limited) experiences with this person have been quite favorable - a person of good heart, complex experiences and genius beyond his years.

What matters here, in my view, is the content The Ruiner is posting, and what we each make of it. My prior history with this person matters mostly only in so far as it made it more likely that I would "invite him into the living room of my mind, to hear his story."

It is quite true that the story he tells can be viewed as assembled from much the same set of jig-saw puzzle pieces as many such stories we have heard before. That is how fragments of the multi-layered truth present themselves to us, mingled in with numerous, often familiar sounding, fragments of fantasy, confusion and story telling. Many of the same pieces, whether rich in truth or soaked in delusion, keep reappearing, over the millenia, in the sundry "jig saw puzzles" presented to us, whether carved in granite, scribed on scrolls, chanted by priests, printed in books, projected on grand movie screens, or pixelated on LCD computer monitors.

I am presently finding this particular jig-saw puzzle of TheRuiner to be particularly intriguing and enlightening. If history is any guide, I may well be amused, in some coming year, as to how foolish I was to pay it any notice, if I remember at all. Or, this story may enter the (quite smaller) store of stories I heard that I continue to treasure, as having shown me important things I hadn't noticed before. I have found that I am a woefully incompetent forecaster of which of these outcomes will prevail ... so ... with amused contentment at my own limitations ... I continue to chew the cud which is the fodder for this life I know.
    Whether we read fact or fiction, whether we trigger our minds or our emotions, we are ultimately the ones who have to make the choice of acceptance or rejection.

And this is where the most important events happen in an individual's life.

The Ruiner's blog 'resonates' with me because certain parts of what he shares I had already figured out for my personal truth long ago, and whenever I questioned these findings ended up coming back to them, again and again, with more confirmations.

Comparing this to the info shared on Corey's thread is like comparing butter and margarine. Or honey and saccharin.

Even though there is no proof or evidence to any of his claims, the combination of myth-info and fact-info is appealing to both halves of my brain and hence is stirring something deeper inside of me.
    Meanwhile reading Corey's stuff, even though I had opened my mind to what he wrote, went as if from one ear to the other, hardly leaving a trace as it passed through my head.
    I really love the image of the sleeping giants waking up....hmmm....this is something all of us need to take to heart, on more levels than one.

35. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

4evrneo (24th July 2015), angelfire (29th April 2015), aranuk (29th April 2015), araucaria (28th April 2015), Awakening2014 (28th April 2015), Calz (28th April 2015), Caylen (18th August 2015), DaRkViPeR (28th April 2015), Debra (7th May 2015), Elainie (28th April 2015), Flash (28th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (28th April 2015), ginnyk (28th April 2015), Hervé (28th April 2015), Jake (28th April 2015), kemo (28th April 2015), Matthew (15th August 2015), Mike (28th April 2015), Muzz (29th April 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), RedSun88 (29th April 2015), RunningDeer (29th April 2015), selinam (28th April 2015), skyflower (28th April 2015), Sophocles (28th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

36. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

The cynical side of me finds it hard to give this blogger's asserted credentials (and thus story) any credence. This guy supposedly has some fairly high level powers and extremely high level access (e.g., remote viewing, telepathy, helping ET's to move awakening Giants off planet, talking to the Parents -- aka The Rulers of the Entire World -- fairly often, etc.). Sounds a bit far-fetched that a person with this level of access to the real power of the world is writing an anonymous blog that will reach, what, a tiny fraction of the population? Quite a step down from helping to manipulate the entire planet.

But so far, I'm enjoying it as a work of fiction -- and I like some of the pro-humanity ideas. Also, a thought: perhaps the wide-spread cloning TheRuiner talks about could help to explain some of the "actors" in these false flag events like Boston Bombing, Sandy Hook, Santa Barbara? Certainly could help explain some of the odd reactions from "parents" at Sandy Hook -- or why so many groups of seemingly ordinary people would participate in such devastating psy-ops on their own people (and say nothing, even after seeing how the events are used to further enslave us). An interesting potential dot connection. So I'll continue along for the ride for now, like I would with any good story.

37. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Awakening2014 (28th April 2015), Becky (28th April 2015), bennycog (29th April 2015), Bingo (29th April 2015), Debra (7th May 2015), Flash (28th April 2015), Hazelfern (15th August 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), Neal (6th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), RunningDeer (29th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

After I personally found out who the Ruiner was (no one but myself helped me and it was sort of an accident) I looked at his pictures online and as soon as I saw him, the *truth* spoke to me that indeed this person has had a deeply *occulted* life and is not lying about that aspect. Whether or not the information on his blog is 100% accurate, I do not know. I left a comment on his blog from one of his first postings. I found him to be courteous.

Robin's post earlier on this thread was also not the first time I had heard that this man is one of impeccable character and on a mission to provide deep spiritual truth.

39. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

4evrneo (24th July 2015), angelfire (29th April 2015), aranuk (30th April 2015), Becky (28th April 2015), DaRkViPeR (28th April 2015), Debra (7th May 2015), Hervé (28th April 2015), InCiDeR (28th April 2015), Jean-Marie (28th April 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), RedSun88 (29th April 2015), Robin (28th April 2015), skyflower (28th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015), ulli (28th April 2015), Zanshin (29th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 5 15 28 LastLast