Thread: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

1. Link to Post #181
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Default Re: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    @ another bob - Venusians = Alpha Centauri renegades
    Onyx I was just looking at the etymology of the word Neptune and there really is no clear derivatives and it's origins are highly deputed. So nothing conclusive I'm afraid.

2. Link to Post #182
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by lindabaker (here)
    The vocabulary in the "invitation" is the same as writer of the Ashtar Command and Sananda (Jesus in the spaceship) material. It is a decades old deliberate joke on the new agers by members of the religious right having a bit of fun. Let it be that it remains a bit of fun only. Now, in my experience this "author" talked about the Galactic Federation of Light. Then, a new name was mentioned, and now a President. Is this the same group? Who can explain the switch of names? Perhaps it was changed from Commander to President to make it sound better? Our debates were not hidden from view.

If we are talking about an entirely different group of benevolent visitors through these same channels, then I give it a chance of being legit. Otherwise, it's playing into their silly game. Again, if it remains a bit of fun, then that's okay, too. If any harvesting is about to be involved, please know that these may be psychopathic wealthy people who think they are right. They see non religious folks as needing a lesson of sorts. Or it could go deeper into a layer behind the religious folks, that of controllers who want to take the bravest and brightest first. I have never seen a reptilian shapeshifter that I know of. I hear that they do exist. Please know that those of us who are concerned care about you, the ones with the tickets.

I bumped what Viking said what to ask. Please take heed.
    From what I can see, you have not read what is publicly available to read about this, and so you are misrepresenting what has taken place.

I'm fully aware of the hoaxed GFers, particularly those associated with the Ekkers and 9-foot Reptilian Hatonn, the Phoenix Journals, the Contact newsletters, and George Green. And no, this is not that, and the language is not the same at all.

If I could digress here: I put a lot of faith, perhaps too much, in the Law of One, or the Ra Material. In Book One, Ra is asked specifically about Jesus, where he came from, where he is, and if he will be coming back as some of our religions seem to say. His answer was extremely clear: The bit about him returning to Earth was misunderstood. He would be here, nearby, to communicate with us on Earth through channeled messages at this time, but he would not return to Earth. And what was meant more generally by "the return" was the return of the Ascended Masters.

I realize many of you who point at all GFL messages as all being the same (which they obviously are not, if you would sit down and compare them) also claim that the Ascended Masters are part of this hoax. First off, I think you are quite guilty of what you are accusing me and others of being, which is being unwilling or unable to make distinctions between different sources of information, or perhaps to tell apples from oranges.

There was a very big, well organized and obviously fake project that went on for many years purporting to be the GFL, which I referred to above. You can tell by reading some of the material what nonsense it is. But not all of it is quite so obvious. I'm aware of that, and I've discounted that material, and I judge it is not the same source. Are you aware of that, and have you made any serious attempts to compare the material from different sources, and, perhaps some vocabulary that someone actually used?

But to take that information, that yes, there are hoaxers, and then make the leap that all GFL messages are hoaxes, that there are no Ascended Masters -- something which has been talked about by religions all over the world for thousands of years, I think -- and that the being that was Jesus is not real, or could not be real, or wouldn't waste his time talking to us, or what it is precisely that you are saying, is a mighty big leap, and I think it is one that was taken not very carefully.

Most likely, I am not alone as a reader of channeled information who has spent years looking at the various kinds of it and striving to learn to tell the difference. I certainly haven't figured it all out. There is some that I have decided is probably pretty decent, and there have been times when I've changed my mind about it. I'm always open to the possibilities that it is false. So to assume that I just take everything as truth without any thought or care is an astonishing assumption on your part -- precisely the kind of assumption you are suggesting that I and others like me have made in this particular situation.

So while I don't accept any messages from Dharma, aka Doris Ekker, and Jesus/Sananda in the GFL spaceship overhead with the 9-foot reptilian Commander Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn -- who spews vulgar racist propaganda that is unmistakable -- does not mean that Jesus could not be here, somewhere, or even in a spaceship, or maybe in another dimension. How could I know for sure? But then, how can you know for sure? Truly, I do not believe either you or I have all the answers. And I am willing to take a risk for myself, personally.

And as there is no "invitation" that you could have read to say that the vocabulary is the same as some, unidentified writer of Ashtar Command and some version of Sananda (as you are not specific, and as there are very many of them, I cannot identify what you are referring to), I must respectfully disagree with you and ask that you take more care when you make such charges and perhaps back them up with some evidence, like quoted material with sources. Could you quote the invitation you are referring to? But wasn't it Steve Beckow's idea? Please, show me the words you are talking about.

Many thanks,

ETM

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

aranuk (2nd February 2012), Billy (2nd February 2012), Kimberley (2nd February 2012), lightwalker (3rd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012)

4. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Hi, OnyxKnight. I know you aren't crazy about the Law of One, but as we have talked about, it is the material that is available to us here on Earth, whereas the material you prefer isn't really. So that is what we have. And Ra says that at some point they came from Venus, but in another dimension. They are no longer there, as they have become a group memory complex, or group social memory complex -- sorry, I forget the terminology.

But I am always open to hearing what you have to relate to us from your experiences. And I'm curious about why you are so iffy about the Pleiadeans -- is there something specific you can share with us, apart from them having moved Earth?

I admit I haven't finished reading your thread about your experiences, but I am working on it.

Thanks,

ETM

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

Kimberley (2nd February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012)

6. Link to Post #184
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Cellardoor and etm and maybe ria. Could you at least provide some information on why you signed up for this?

Why do you trust this . . . .even possibly with your life?

What preparations is beckow suggesting you do? Or what has the aliens told beckow you should do and expect?

Are you allowed someone to be with you during the time you are ‘taken away’?

Why do they have to have your address? Wouldn’t they ‘know’ where you are?

Give us something to start building a foundation or platform to report your experience whether it manifests or not. Then I feel it would be more plausible and helpful in moving forward from this event.

I’m not being sarcastic or difficult . . . I’m serious . . . please be a little more forthcoming on why you are so sanguine in moving forward with this with little to no clarifications.

I understand trust is a huge factor here . . . . so why do you trust these aliens and beckow?

I want to trust and believe but I am not a very naïve or gullible person.

Trust is earned and then respected.

I have been accused of feeling threatened a couple times here (billyji). . . .I am in no way threatened by the thought of First Contact and actually if one knew of my history that would be clear. I grew up two mountain ranges from Brown’s Mountain.

OnyxKnight hit it pretty much dead on. I ask again . . . have you read his thread?

7. Link to Post #185
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Look familiar?

or ...

Btw, love your stuff -- you and Omnisense are what first hooked me on this site (PA). Thanks!

8. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Thanks Cellardoor, very interesting comments all the way.

It seems that you are so convince this event will go forward, you are ready to give your life to it, is it courage or a search to a better world? I guess it must be both!

And since you seem satisfied without much guarantee you’ll be back on Earth Febuary the 14th, here, I wish you the best of flight (if it happens), the best experience, the best learning you might bring back that you may share with others upon return.

And if it happens, and you come back to our world with all this experience and great health, that will be awesome, and this is my wishes to you and others that will be in. If for some reason, you’re caught up in a situation where your life is in danger, you won’t be able to tell of it, but you have made a choice out of search of soul betterness. And if it is a hoax, you will be frustrated but you will overcome.

All the best to you.

Deega

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Billy (2nd February 2012), cellardoor (2nd February 2012), D-Day (3rd February 2012), Kimberley (2nd February 2012), NeverMind (2nd February 2012)

10. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,463 times in 2,850 posts

Why is everybody so intent upon eviscerating others who make different choices based upon their belief systems? If you're not going, why are you all so worried about it? Can't you just keep it moving instead of continuing to create negative energy based upon your own relative belief systems? Is it necessary to share your fears and lend negativity, really? Is the fear of this actually being possible so great that it must always and forever result in the same types of comments in every thread relating to anything pertaining to extra-terrestrials, ultra-dimensional communications and channeling? Not speaking to anyone in particular here, but in general about the trend of shifting energy downwards and attempting to convince others that their beliefs are invalid. Nobody here is asking to be saved by anyone else on this bulletin board. Everyone's opinions and beliefs are as valid as everyone else's.

Castigating someone because they believe differently from you is not a positive way to move forward or a way to make what you believe stand out as anything more than an attempt to proselytize and gain adherents to your own belief system, even if it is not a church or scientific framework. Imho. It is possible to share your unique viewpoint without minimizing someone else's or making them seem as if they are crazy or stupid.

Discussing these things as if you're asking someone from a country foreign to yours, politely and with real curiosity, is a much more friendly and neighborly way of moving forward and engaging in conversation than confronting them with your beliefs about their country, as if you've actually been there and know more about it than they do. Our belief systems are our own, personal countries, planets, solar systems, galaxies and universes ... each of us being the creator-soul that we are.

11. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd February 2012), Anchor (2nd February 2012), aranuk (2nd February 2012), Billy (2nd February 2012), Carmen (2nd February 2012), christian (2nd February 2012), D-Day (3rd February 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), Erich (3rd February 2012), Feritciva (2nd February 2012), frodo13 (7th February 2012), ginnyk (2nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (2nd February 2012), JRS (3rd February 2012), Kimberley (2nd February 2012), lightwalker (3rd February 2012), lindabaker (2nd February 2012), Mad Hatter (3rd February 2012), NeverMind (2nd February 2012), noprophet (2nd February 2012), Phoenix1304 (4th February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012), ViralSpiral (2nd February 2012)

12. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

Either way we get information. If it's real we might well get hd video live from a ship, if not it's yet another nail in the coffin for channelling and we have to try and work out what on earth (or off earth rather) those things we see flying around are and who's in them.

I'm interested to see either outcome. I'd prefer the ship though, a potentially much richer information source than yet another negative result.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

aranuk (2nd February 2012), cellardoor (2nd February 2012), D-Day (3rd February 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), gripreaper (2nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (2nd February 2012), lightwalker (3rd February 2012), marique3652 (4th February 2012), Mark (2nd February 2012), NewFounderHome (3rd February 2012), noprophet (2nd February 2012), RMorgan (2nd February 2012)

14. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Cellardoor if you are privileged to go onboard I have a question that you can ask on my behalf.

Who is or was Yahwey, Full ID please, If this being still exists etc. Many thanks
    Just bumping in case it was missed.

Adding,

Could you ask them to "fly you to the moon" fly past some anomilies that NASA cover up, Take some good footage for the world to see.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

aranuk (2nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012)

16. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    Sorry Kimberley I've only just seen your post, this threads becoming a bit of a monster. Easy to get lostLol

Yes I heard David Wilcock will be getting an email and most likely Bill Ryan, if not a visit from a crew member, so we are told. I know crazy! Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated. I have taken George K's opinion into account as well. I'm not sure if he'll be getting one I don't think there is much point Time will tell.

Thanks again
    Hey dear sweet cellardoor no need to EVER be "sorry" to me :-) you are loved!!!

So where did you hear that David W and Bill R were going to be getting invitations? I have been trying to keep up with this story not just here but on all the other sites that are reporting/talking about this... ????

And for the record as much as I would love this trip to happen I am prepared for the let down if it does not happen... been there done that more times than I want to remember.... I so want you cellardoor, ria, & etm to PLEASE KNOW that if this does not happen it was not meant to happen at this time... and if it does not happen it is not a reflection of you or your views in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!!!! I know I am not alone in telling you that you are loved by SO VERY MANY for your bravery whether this happens or not!!!

Thank you !!! Love you!!!

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

aranuk (2nd February 2012), Billy (2nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), JRS (3rd February 2012), marique3652 (4th February 2012), Ria (3rd February 2012)

18. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

etm, I am not taking "that leap" rather I am asking that question. Respectfully.

19. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

To answer your questions, etm, "Are you aware of that" No, I was not aware that you personally had clearly stated in this thread your personal decision that you think it is a different source. Thank you. This thread is huge and I must have overlooked it.

, and have you made any serious attempts to compare the material from different sources" Yes, serious and not just an attempt. I have compared word usage and syntax.

, and, perhaps some vocabulary that someone actually used? Bushels is one of the key words.

20. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blufire (here)

Trust is earned and then respected.

I have been accused of feeling threatened a couple times here (billyji). . . .I am in no way threatened by the thought of First Contact and actually if one knew of my history that would be clear. I grew up two mountain ranges from Brown’s Mountain.

OnyxKnight hit it pretty much dead on. I ask again . . . have you read his thread?
    Hi Bluefire, I understand that you do not feel threatened by first contact, We all look foreward to that i think.

The feeling threatened was in response to your emotional reaction within this thread earlier. You became defensive therefore in my eyes felt threatened.

But all is well now, as far as Onyxknight's thread if it is this one then yes, i have read and joined in. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...566#post242566 But maybe there is another thread, could you give a link to the thread please.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

21. Link to Post #194
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Has it escaped anyone else here that this weekend is "Super Bowl" weekend, where hundreds of thousands of people get together to watch earth's ritual? I'm invited to share the game with about 25 other friends, eat exotic foods, drink libations, and talk about anything and everything while checking to see who wins the betting pool. I'm not quite sure how to handle this.

"Hey Bob, did you hear about the spaceship that came and picked up a 100 people and took them on a galactic tour? What do you think about that Bob?"

If it does happen, it will be a game changer (pun intended) and if it doesn't happen it will be a game changer. Maybe you guys could talk them into buzzing the stadium.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Billy (2nd February 2012), Coaxial (3rd February 2012), lightwalker (3rd February 2012)

23. Link to Post #195
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cellardoor if you are privileged to go onboard I have a question that you can ask on my behalf.

Who is or was Yahwey, Full ID please, If this being still exists etc. Many thanks

Adding,

Could you ask them to "fly you to the moon" fly past some anomilies that NASA cover up, Take some good footage for the world to see.
    Oh yes of course, I'll ask thank you xxx

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Anchor (2nd February 2012), aranuk (2nd February 2012), Billy (2nd February 2012)

25. Link to Post #196
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Will it be televised?
    I'm sure it will be.. I have my video recorder on pause ready to record, not something we wanna miss..lol

26. The Following User Says Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Billy (2nd February 2012)

27. Link to Post #197
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Sorry Kimberley I've only just seen your post, this threads becoming a bit of a monster. Easy to get lostLol

Yes I heard David Wilcock will be getting an email and most likely Bill Ryan, if not a visit from a crew member, so we are told. I know crazy! Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated. I have taken George K's opinion into account as well. I'm not sure if he'll be getting one I don't think there is much point Time will tell.

Thanks again
    Hey dear sweet cellardoor no need to EVER be "sorry" to me :-) you are loved!!!

So where did you hear that David W and Bill R were going to be getting invitations? I have been trying to keep up with this story not just here but on all the other sites that are reporting/talking about this... ????

And for the record as much as I would love this trip to happen I am prepared for the let down if it does not happen... been there done that more times than I want to remember.... I so want you cellardoor, ria, & etm to PLEASE KNOW that if this does not happen it was not meant to happen at this time... and if it does not happen it is not a reflection of you or your views in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!!!! I know I am not alone in telling you that you are loved by SO VERY MANY for your bravery whether this happens or not!!!

Thank you !!! Love you!!!
    Awe, Love you too Kimberley, I see your beautiful soul

Believe me I've seen many lightworkers stick there neck out like this and get shot down, and I remember the Blossom saga to well (By the way she's channelling the GFL again!). I didn't ever think I'd have to put myself in this position but I've weighed up the options and I think It is worth it in the end. I truly do not know if this will pan out but I do know Steve, he is putting his faith on the line, literally betting his lifes work, as a spectator I find it highly unlikely that Steve will pull a stunt like this without having some personal confirmation. So here I am, going on faith and a good dose of star wisdom, hoping for the best.
    David's name was mentioned by Steve B as one of the opinion leaders who would be approached so I assume Bill Ryan will be asked too. Not sure though. I don't know whats more exiting! Possibly seeing the ET's or seeing our beloved public figures from the truth movement. I think the word is starstruck Lol

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

aranuk (2nd February 2012), bennycog (3rd February 2012), Billy (2nd February 2012), Kimberley (2nd February 2012)

29. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

Adding,

Oh yes of course, I'll ask thank you xxx
    Thank you, How about this. Just for starters,

or this

Peace

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

aranuk (3rd February 2012), cellardoor (2nd February 2012)

31. Link to Post #199
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    a bit of excitement at Steve Beckows site...

" Above a hundred people will be leaving Saturday, Feb. 4, 2012, to board the Neptune, the mothership of Grener of Ashira, from Neptune, the President of the Intergalactic Council, for a 10-day tour of the fleet and a trip to another planet. We’ll be returned on Feb. 14 (or sooner if people have other obligations)."

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/01/b...es/#more-93245
    Will Elvis be in attendance? If so I'm in, and I'm sure my mom will want to go too.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 2nd February 2012 at 21:28. Reason: I spelled too with one o. I should know better

32. Link to Post #200
    United States Avalon Member ginnyk's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello, this is my first post. It's been interesting just lurking and getting to know you. I have been following this thread with great interest because I have been reading Steve's articles for ages. An interesting thought just popped in. In astrology, Neptune is known as the planet of confusion, illusion and delusion. Hmmmmm?

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ginnyk For This Post:

Anchor (2nd February 2012), D-Day (3rd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (2nd February 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2012), schneider (3rd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst 1 10 20 34 LastLast