+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: If law fails, CIA will “Assassinate Assange”

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re: If law fails, CIA will “Assassinate Assange”

I just received this in an email - on Coast to Coast tonight. I think this is a good place to post it. Tarpley's theory about Wikileaks sounds interesting.

Tuesday March 1, 2011

Coast to Coast broadcast tonight

Quote Activist historian Webster Tarpley will discuss the invisible hands behind the changes in Egypt , and how it brings us closer to World War III,

as well as how we can pull out of the current depression,

and why Wikileaks is a well orchestrated "striptease" by the CIA to reveal selected information. Unquote

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

crosby (3rd March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

the thing about Assange is I don't see him dumping his information,if indeed he has it.

If he has it, dump it in the public domain.

For if he is for real and is hoping to hold it for his safety, then where lies his integrity?

Perhaps I'm missing some parts of this puzzle, so excuse me.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (2nd March 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (19th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    the thing about Assange is I don't see him dumping his information,if indeed he has it.

If he has it, dump it in the public domain.

For if he is for real and is hoping to hold it for his safety, then where lies his integrity?

Perhaps I'm missing some parts of this puzzle, so excuse me.
    I agree - it would be interesting to hear how Tarpley comes to this conclusion

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

They won't murder Julian Assange. People with his skillset and ability to host content like that are a dime a dozen these days. It doesn't really solve or achieve anything at all.

Wikileaks has suffered a similar fate to the monster Atlas. They were digging up in many places, now we are just left with an archive and a trickle of leaks after a flood. Wikileaks had become a thorn in the side of a large number of groups. On top of that Obama has been desperate for a way to end the status-quo in diplomatic relations for years. Far from a false flag, giving them Cablegate was probably a desperate attempt to keep Wikileaks busy to prevent any bad news from effecting the economy. When it comes to economics the current Administration actually believe everything is ruled by emotions and sentiments. In the early stages of recovery they do not want people like Wikileaks exposing incredibly corrupt companies and especially banks destroying investors faith in massive pools of capital that if the truth were known about their management practices the "recovery" would be obliterated by a stampede of selling. To put it nice and simply: Cablegate does the Obama Admin a favor by hitting the reset button on diplomatic relations, and it does the economy a favor by putting a stop to leaks and bad news. Wikileaks has been deceased since about November, in the name of blind folding investors from a new insight into companies and god knows what else.

All in all releasing the cables has done little for the world but distract Wikileaks which could have been a great a thing. They were finding all kinds of things and inspiring a lot of individuals trapped into positions for tyrants they did not want to make a run for freedom by ending the lies that leave them in pretty unpleasant situations. Wikileaks was doing more good without cablegate. Did we ever get the Bank of America leaks? No. Did the site ever return to normal in Febuary? No. We did get some plans by Bank of America's contractors to attack Wikileaks. Not much else though. You should try and read the Forbes interview from November of Julian Assange before Cablegate happened. Assange has not been able to deliver a single one of his promises he outlined in the interview. The man has probably already been killed and replaced or is operating at gunpoint.

I've been a long term follower of Wikileaks for years now, and simply that site has been destroyed by having the world strapped to its shoulders like Atlas out of Greek mythology.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to John Tate For This Post:

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote jackovesk-Former Reagan Administration Paul Craig Roberts says there is a concerted effort to shut Assange up. If the legal attempt fails, he’ll be assassinated by a CIA assassination team.
    These assassinations and attempted assassinations are for real. And it isn't only the high profile people who are suicided. I seriously doubt that Assange will ever shut up, especially now, after what they have done to him.

There exist many Assanges around the world who are daily gathering momentum. Julian Assange is not alone.

Quote johnf-Assange is revealing the actual sordid nature of the government, so HE is a terrible threat to the government, not the sordid behavior of the government.
    Yes, and this is one of the basic reasons for this HUGE display of governmental contempt for Assange. Its a diversion and cover.

Quote RubyL-Bush can't handle a WikiLeaks educated audience: boycotts Denver CEO conference

Shame Bush wont be at the conference; I would've really enjoyed listening to him discuss education.
    "We look forward to analyzing and working with legislation that will make--it would hope--put a free press's mind at ease that you're not being denied information you shouldn't see." - George W. Bush, April 14, 2005, Washington , D.C.

"I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating." - GWB, April 3, 2000, U.S. News & World Report

"We expect the states to show us whether or not we're achieving simple objectives--like literacy, literacy in math, the ability to read and write." - GWB, April 28, 2005, Washington, D.C.

I can't even imagine anyone inviting George W. Bush to a conference concerning anything educational. How dumb can they be?

Quote king anthony-I wonder what would happen if someone stated they wanted someone else dead... on television? Charged? Fired? This would mean Tom Flanagan would have the opportunity for a defense and appeal; he just arrested, charged, tried, convicted and executed Julian Assange without process (from the comfort of his chair - and he 'feels manly today').

If anything should happen to Julian Assange, then in the best interest of justice, people should turn Tom Flanagan in, and make sure the world knows what he has done! No one forget the name of Tom Flanagan!
    I would hope that Prof. Tom Flanagan is brought to justice before something happens to Assange.

Quote Steven-"Assange has called for Flanagan to be charged with incitement to commit murder. There have also been public calls for a criminal investigation into Flanagan's incitement to murder Assange, including a petition signed by 60 University of Calgary alumni saying that Flanagan's remarks had tarnished the school's reputation. Calgary police are currently compiling evidence to probe whether criminal charges should be laid against Flanagan.
    Nothing will happen to him. He's one of 'them'.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

11. Link to Post #26
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Who benefits from all this media comment regarding the assassination of Julian Assange? Can I suggest Julian Assange perhaps?

Who is Julian Assange? Do we really really know who he is, or is it we just think we know.

How is it Assange is able to get access to all this information?

When Assange release this information does this show the US government or any government in a positive or negative light?

If the answer to the above question is negative, can we agree he is exposing the US Government.

Who benefits from the US government in the gutters? Is it “the people”, you and me, democracy?.

Are we really really sure we know who Assange really is?

What if Assange was working for the Russians? Would he still be such a great guy?

-
    ----------------------------

Let’s play toy soldiers.

I am the King of my country.

I have an army and solders who protect my country.

The army and the soldiers are loyal to me.

My army and soldiers will defend my country against foreign attack.

Do you think it’s a good idea allowing other powerful people the ability to raise an army?

If these other powerful people had an army, they might overthrow me and I would no longer be King.

In Britain we have an army, the British Army. In Russia they have an army, the Russian Army. In Australia they have an army, the Australian Army.

In America, how many armies do they have?

In America, who controls these armies?

-----------------------------

Let’s play Politicians.

We assume when we elect a politician that he or she is loyal to the country.

What if he or she isn’t ?

How would we know?

In Britain we have a politician Lord Powell. He is a member of the House of Lords.
    http://www.parliament.uk/biographies...s-powell/26501

Lord Powell is also a special representative for the Rothschild family.

Do you think he should be part of the House of Lords part of the British Government?

Who is Julian Assange?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011), Icecold (22nd April 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,612 times in 1,245 posts

Empire or Banana Republic?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

15. Link to Post #28
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    Julian is a symbol of the winds of change, ascension into a higher realm and the impossibility of keeping secrets forever. While he is the icon and will be instrumental in bringing down all the current governments, so that interim governments will come forth. He is not a real danger to anyone including those deluded enough to believe what you are hearing on the news about him. It's biased and does not work in our interest. Even or especially the CIA will not survive these revelations. It's a done deal. The landscape of our lives is about to take a change for the better like you could never have imagined possible.

The truth is that the information that once belonged to Julian has been placed in trust all over the internet and in hundreds of places, hard drives and soft drives spanning the entire globe. The key has been given. A signal readied. It can't be stopped from coming forth and it will do so very soon. Julian is blessed, honored, but his great value is in organizing this information, coordinating it, and putting it out there for others to sort. We have entered into an age where nothing will be kept secret. Secrecy is to be left behind as we enter the Fifth Dimension and we are at the gate now. What has been held back in order to give governments a chance to redeem themselves with the people is so outrageous, so incredible, so dastardly, we are talking from the highest courts to the lower, from each branch and all of Congress, the resignations will be something worthy of turning your TV's back on to observe. No blood needs to be shed. Truth will out. It's as simple as that...

All the rot and stink will be cleansed and there is no power on earth that has a snowballs chance in the Sahara of surviving the enlightened backlash that will come. I wonder why Julian hasn't given the signal for it all to be unleashed? He is negotiating and hoping some sense will come to the corrupt and those wallowing in greed. And who knows, perhaps, it will come to them and they will cease bad acts, and resign voluntarily so that their lives and freedom might be spared. In any event, I would not take bets on it. Hearts can change and we can hope for a new vision to overtake them. Just in case, you might want to get your popcorn handy and a comfortable chair because a great show is about to begin. We have waited a very long time for this. Namaste! Much love! Be in great joy! xoxox
    Oh my, a fabricated rape charge & some MSM manipulation, has you all toeing the line.
    How easy is this, FFS
    & people keep saying that "it is impossible for the few to control the many" - a friend of mine told me a while back that the 'truther' movement was, in his words - "WIDE OPEN" (for infiltration) he was not wrong was he??

Also, just out of curiosity, do you actually know what the word "Namaste" means (we mostly say Namaskar as it happens), or is it just some-thing you say to sound a little more spiritual.
    Just curious, not trying to be rude.
    You see I live in India, & so often hear Europeans using that word with no idea what it means.

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    I just received this in an email - on Coast to Coast tonight. I think this is a good place to post it. Tarpley's theory about Wikileaks sounds interesting.

Tuesday March 1, 2011

Coast to Coast broadcast tonight

Quote Activist historian Webster Tarpley will discuss the invisible hands behind the changes in Egypt , and how it brings us closer to World War III,

as well as how we can pull out of the current depression,

and why Wikileaks is a well orchestrated "striptease" by the CIA to reveal selected information. Unquote
    Well, you are on the right track there, perhaps a little more digging will avail you the truth about our little friend Assange.

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    Who benefits from all this media comment regarding the assassination of Julian Assange? Can I suggest Julian Assange perhaps?

Who is Julian Assange? Do we really really know who he is, or is it we just think we know.

How is it Assange is able to get access to all this information?

When Assange release this information does this show the US government or any government in a positive or negative light?

If the answer to the above question is negative, can we agree he is exposing the US Government.

Who benefits from the US government in the gutters? Is it “the people”, you and me, democracy?.

Are we really really sure we know who Assange really is?

What if Assange was working for the Russians? Would he still be such a great guy?

More questions, with-out answers.
    If he was working for Israel, would you trust him even less that if he was working for Russian intelligence (FSB).

This smoke & mirror's game sure is VERY effective, how do you get a Dog to chase his own tale?? (rhetorical)

PT

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,631 times in 18,693 posts

Hi All.. it is very easy for us to be manipulated by a few, it always has, and probably will be. Living in India you will be aware of this ,middle east , Sudan,N Irland all have suffered..Unless this media revolution we call the web and personal communication is still kept relitively free.This is unlikely ,Liam Fox British Deffence minister, yesterday on TV reponding to the British army regulars being reduced from 101,000 to 80,000 in the next few years, mainly by closing the remaining bases in Germany..So we can safely say war with Russia is not on the agenda and never was IMHO just an excuse for the military ind complex to make money and influance poorer countries during the cold war..
    Mr Fox said the next major threat was cyber war...He did notmention terrorism because as this is a white paper for the next decade, he probably forgot about this other elite backed scare to fill in the gap between cold and space wars...
    I know you have suffered tremendously in Mombai and other places , and there always has and always will be terrorists/freedom fighters , but the PTB have manipulated this 'natural' human responce to oppression, and turned it into a 9/11 global event to justify there impossible, no win war on terror to justify draconian laws and individual freedoms which will probably put restrictions on the web like China..

It is easy for gvernments to scare their populations into giving up freedoms...Being radiated , taking your shoes/belts no drinks, all done to protect us from dodgy CIA/MI5 false flag events ,shoe bomber underpants bomber both with serious credibility issus, not followed up in the press.
    The agents thinking this up in Langly and Thames House London must be falling off their chairs laughing at us 'Sheeple' Though a lot of us know this is stupid. If your with your family at a airport or on a works trip they know we have to 'COMPLY'...We largly police ourselves which is good for everyday missdemeanors and when/if we evolve as a global society ...oppressive policing and armies and power hungry elites will be a thing of the past...On this current timeline we are many years away from that ,unless something dramatic changes which is why 'awake' people like those interested in this field enjoy sites like this..

7 billion people being maniplated by a few presidents, Banksters and puppet masters behind the scenes does not make sence to the average 'Joe' ...'Your all mad' 'conspirciy theorist ' the government would not do anything like that ...Even with all the mainstream evidence and books of all the scandels over the years , and with 'MURDOCH' all over the newspapers/TV 90% of the sheeple do not give a 'T==s.. Until it directly effects them and they start to go hungry . The puppet masters know this and try to keep things in balance...A few wars here and there to sell arms and keep things alittle bit unstable...Drug cartels, sex Trafficing , The odd famine as in East Africa to kill off a few hundred thousnd possibly million useless eaters ....Your not telling me if the UN wanted to save lives by stockpiling food stratigically around the world' disasters could be averted as most of them are forseen as has this one in East Africa was and the Ethiopia one was in the eighties. Its imoral for the UN to sanction Multi Trillion expendature on wars . When food,water, and shelter should be the basic right of every 'Human' being anywhere on the planet.....This subject is vast and i could go on but you get the jist.

So yes it is very easy for the few to manipulate the many......'Until most of us wake up'...Cheers Steve

20,000 regulars to be cut.....
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2011..._n_901238.html

Despite every thing we will win in the end...Humanity will evolve.
    Heres a lighter momment , as laughter is better than medicine for the Soul..LOL..

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th July 2011 at 18:54.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011), Ecnal61 (19th July 2011), seko (19th July 2011)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Sounds to me like Tommie was feeling more "meanly" than manly....
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 20th July 2011 at 20:30.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Yes Maia it shows the stupid pomposity of war and how lucky we were not have lost to facsicm by force....But as you know living in the west and especially the US, corporate And State = Facsicm sound familier..
    Our parents stopped the PTB overt plans in the forties , but we are losing the covert war fought ever since for greed and power.....Corporate capitilist democracy =Facsicm ...'Don't tell Them There Commies'........Although it would have not mattered because they were being manipulated by the PTB/Banksres as well ...so we were/are all scre===...Cheers steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th July 2011 at 18:51.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011), Ecnal61 (19th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (19th July 2011), modwiz (20th July 2011)

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 256 posts

[QUOTE=Cidersomerset;265751]Hi All.. it is very easy for us to be manipulated by a few, it always has, and probably will be. Living in India you will be aware of this ,middle east , Sudan,N Irland all have suffered..Unless this media revolution we call the web and personal communication is still kept relitively free.This is unlikely ,Liam Fox British Deffence minister, yesterday on TV reponding to the British army regulars being reduced from 101,000 to 80,000 in the next few years, mainly by closing the remaining bases in Germany..So we can safely say war with Russia is not on the agenda and never was IMHO just an excuse for the military ind complex to make money and influance poorer countries during the cold war..
    Mr Fox said the next major threat was cyber war...He did notmention terrorism because as this is a white paper for the next decade, he probably forgot about this other elite backed scare to fill in the gap between cold and space wars...
    I know you have suffered tremendously in Mombai and other places , and there always has and always will be terrorists/freedom fighters , but the PTB have manipulated this 'natural' human responce to oppression, and turned it into a 9/11 global event to justify there impossible, no win war on terror to justify draconian laws and individual freedoms which will probably put restrictions on the web like China..

It is easy for gvernments to scare their populations into giving up freedoms...Being radiated , taking your shoes/belts no drinks, all done to protect us from dodgy CIA/MI5 false flag events ,shoe bomber underpants bomber both with serious credibility issus, not followed up in the press.
    The agents thinking this up in Langly and Thames House London must be falling off their chairs laughing at us 'Sheeple' Though a lot of us know this is stupid. If your with your family at a airport or on a works trip they know we have to 'COMPLY'...We largly police ourselves which is good for everyday missdemeanors and when/if we evolve as a global society ...oppressive policing and armies and power hungry elites will be a thing of the past...On this current timeline we are many years away from that ,unless something dramatic changes which is why 'awake' people like those interested in this field enjoy sites like this..

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adi For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011), Taurean (20th July 2011)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

they desperately want to make an example out of Assange. Too late though.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to s3nru For This Post:

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Aldi...I did have a loose link , The CIA can assasinate anyone. Assange at the momment is to much in the public eye , but a year or two down the line if he is not an insider he will probably have a 'Accident'
    Like I said most of the hit squads are run out of Langly or Thames House...they don't give 00 licences to kill for nothing...As we are learning Ian Flemming was a expert inteligence agent himselfe...
    So yes Assange is a potential assasination target by our intelligence agencies if he is not one of them......
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th July 2011 at 21:29.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

28. Link to Post #35
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

There are those out there who believe that Julian Assange is a Rothschild (isreali) plant.

Regardless of who he takes his orders from, whats to stop the CIA etc from getting him hit...?

The way things are right now, they could deny, but say... well if it was us, what are you going to do about it?

Really? What are you/me/we going to do about it?

PVM
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

30. Link to Post #36
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Any insider can be asassinated when they are no longer useful.
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 20th July 2011 at 00:35.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Wikileaks' through Anonymous or whoever ~ needs to release ALL it's information. They've had time to sort through and find the best bits and are set-up to get it out there in some coherent manner with or without Julian. To not do so ~ is compounding his problems, and is leaving him open to assassination and silencing. He has everything set-up to go viral but hasn't pulled the trigger yet. Why not? Whats the holdup? Why is the timing being held back? What is gained by not revealing all they can right now in the present moment?

Once he lets loose all that he's compiled, all his troubles go away like a bad nightmare. There will be hope and, perhaps, even real justice coming forth. The only question is when and why not now? One can only speculate. It's not encouraging to see all these delays.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

loveandgratitude (20th July 2011)

34. Link to Post #38
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

I agree Darla.

Even if they just release it as the 'middle man' and dont sort through it and leave it to us to decide on its authenticity, it gives people the potion to investigate. trather than drip feeding.

That is why there is more to it that what they release. someoen sis behind it pulling the strings.

PVM
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

36. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Yes, PVM, not sure what it is ~ but definitely not all being seen that's going on here. Doesn't make sense either not to disclose. He has all the information on ET's too. Why is that not forthcoming? It should have been first. Really rock all the boats at once! He would personally be freed as well. No doubt about it. Higher powers introduced and brought forth and all.

37. Link to Post #40
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

I do not mean to be cold but his demise would be one less distraction. When the orcs start internecine warfare it will be better for us all.

I do believe it has begun and some orcs have begun to resonate with their original untwisted origins as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast