+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lisette Larkins: ET Contact by an "Ordinary" Person

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Default Lisette Larkins: ET Contact by an "Ordinary" Person

Just finished listening to these two (approximately 60-minute) videos. Searched Avalon Forum for Lisette Larkins, but surprisingly there were no matches.

Because I thought the information she shares about her experience in what she calls the "intra-life" would be appreciated by some forum members, decided to share ...

Lisette tells her story in some detail in the first video, Lisette Larkin 01-20-15 The Truth Behind ET Contact. (Note, her last name is really spelled with an "s" at the end.)

In the second video Lisette Larkins on Ron James' Bigger Questions, she shares more of the insights she gained from her experiences, saying they are similar to what others experience with an NDE (near death experience); however, she did not have an NDE. She gives her insights into why and what she has learned we are here on Earth to do. From the video description:

"You might be surprised to know that millions of otherwise ordinary people around the world are currently having some sort of contact with extraterrestrials, but have never told anyone for fear of ridicule--and worse. Lisette Larkins is such an "experiencer" and embodies a brave new voice, poised to spearhead a movement in which others like her finally step forward in greater numbers and share with us what they have learned from these fascinating beings."

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

airaspect (13th August 2018), aoibhghaire (13th August 2018), Arcturian108 (13th August 2018), Baby Steps (13th August 2018), Bill Ryan (12th August 2018), Billy (14th August 2018), Caliban (13th August 2018), ChristianSky (12th August 2018), ClearWater (12th August 2018), Craig (12th August 2018), drneglector (13th August 2018), Hervé (13th August 2018), Intranuclear (13th August 2018), Kryztian (13th August 2018), Mari (14th August 2018), Michelle Marie (12th August 2018), mountain_jim (13th August 2018), NeedleThreader (12th August 2018), OmeyocaN777 (13th August 2018), Patient (13th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2018), thepainterdoug (13th August 2018), Valerie Villars (12th August 2018), william r sanford72 (13th August 2018), wondering (12th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Lisette Larkins: ET Contact by an "Ordinary" Person

Quote Posted by anandacate (here)
    Just finished listening to these two (approximately 60-minute) videos. Searched Avalon Forum for Lisette Larkins, but surprisingly there were no matches.
    Thank you! Actually, she's been posted about on Avalon quite a few other times, in more general threads. But this is the first thread specifically about her story, which is most valuable.

To find the other references, set the search term as "Lisette Larkins" (in quotes, to preserve the phrase), and then search in Posts:

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th August 2018 at 21:54.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

airaspect (13th August 2018), anandacate (12th August 2018), aoibhghaire (13th August 2018), drneglector (13th August 2018), Hazelfern (12th August 2018), Kryztian (13th August 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), mountain_jim (13th August 2018), OmeyocaN777 (13th August 2018), Patient (13th August 2018), toppy (13th August 2018), Valerie Villars (12th August 2018), william r sanford72 (13th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Thank you so much for posting. I went through the same type of experience, including the groping at night, which I reported the next day. It was really rather more a slight running of hands, to see how skinny I was (in retrospect-at that point I was really skinny).

A really great video so far. I really like this lady. She seems real to me. Not easy in today's world.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

anandacate (13th August 2018), aoibhghaire (13th August 2018), Arcturian108 (13th August 2018), Bill Ryan (13th August 2018), Hazelfern (12th August 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), Patient (13th August 2018), toppy (13th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Thank you for posting these videos. I logged in tonight looking for something I could sink my teeth into, so to speak.
    OMG, if nothing else this confirmed my knowing that one must never willingly enter into an institution of any kind.

Keep our wits about us and trust no one? Not a soul.

I am just getting started on these videos but the intro was all too familiar, our experiences are to be kept silent.
    First you will be prayed over and then committed.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

anandacate (13th August 2018), aoibhghaire (13th August 2018), Arcturian108 (13th August 2018), Bill Ryan (13th August 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), Patient (13th August 2018), toppy (13th August 2018), Valerie Villars (13th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Pretty interesting. Lisette and I shared the same employer for a little while. Our sons are the same age, and they went to the same [small] school for a year. They hung out together. What a unique time.

I understand and share her perspective on our plans, their purposes, and the experiences of the bardo -- what she calls the inter-life.

I remember when she got connected with her first publisher. We communicated a few times through email since then. (She had moved away from the area.).

Thanks for posting her videos.
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

anandacate (13th August 2018), Patient (13th August 2018), Valerie Villars (13th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

I have always wondered about a connection between paranormal activities and visitation/UFO experiences. Does the energy of an extraterrestrial being attract paranormal entities? Are ETs taking the position of a ghost in order to visit a home? Lisette's experiences are somewhat similar to my own in the overlap of paranormal and extraterrestrial. Also her philosophy of beings that guide the overall life cycle. I have had an amazing experience where I was given information about my future, but was told that there was a limit to what I was allowed to know.

Thanks for posting this Anandacate - feels like I needed to hear Linette's story at this time.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

anandacate (13th August 2018), Hazelfern (13th August 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), Valerie Villars (13th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

caveat emptor...

I have been mulling over these two videos and something was really bugging me... until what didn't make sense to me finally came out quite clearly:
    • We come in this world with total amnesia
    • yet, her "visitors" spent most of their time grooming her and EXPLAINING to her why she is on this planet and what she was supposed to work on and remember, alongside "videos" of her life and past lives...
    Uh-uh... That's not very empowering... what Lisette did on her own was very empowering, not "their" explanations of it or their logic for it.

So, in the end, it's quite a crafty piece of propaganda to make one "Accept one's lot" without rebelling against the "wrongs" of this world (e.g. pedophilia and the perpetuation of abuse cycles).

This is all part of the conundrum of "Going into the Light" gig/debate and the antithesis to this planet being a "Prison Planet" rather than a "School for Soul evolution."

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    [...]
    'What the hell am I doing on a planet where this can happen?'

Sometimes it's, 'how can there even be a planet where this can happen...?'
    ... easy: Think of what can we do with the psychopaths-in-charge?
    line 'em up in front of firing squads?

lock them in some asylum?

... on an isolated island where they can freely and liberally kill and eat each others?

Now, imagine, along with Alex Collier's "Orion Model" that instead of a planetary problem, it is a galactic one... where would they send their psychopaths... ?

Well, there is that isolated planet out there in the Galactic boonies... let's make it a prison/asylum planet!

... you know... like the "Colonies"... Canada... Australia...

Not to imply that everyone on Earth is a galactic psychopath, far from it, because a psychopath just can not know of being a psychopath and behaves as psychopaths do with their only "Law": "By deception thou shalt control, control, control!"
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

anandacate (14th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2018), Valerie Villars (14th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I actually thought the same thing about some of the things she said.

In my own experience, everyone was very careful not to tell me anything, though they kept showing up, which drove me figuratively crazy. But at no time did anyone give me any concrete information.

I was left to figure it out on my own.

And I never saw any creepy greys. My et's looked human. Very human. And there was one part where she talked about two of them showing up with "fbi" looking badges around their necks. That was a big red flag for me.

I still think she's real though.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

anandacate (14th August 2018), EFO (16th August 2018), Hervé (13th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

The think her hypothesis and conclusions are beautiful and fair but I see incarnation and our experiences with difficulties and 'bad things' very different.
    Also her idea of a new soul. I think a new soul comes direct from source, not from hell, what you may conclude from what she said about young boys. A young soul knows nothing but love in my opinion and don t know anything about 'bad things'.
    Many times children are playing out the supressed anger and frustrations of their parents and a soul in a new body has to deal with a body, which is programmed to survive.

I think the counsel that she mentioned is confused themselves or are intentional malicious.

Her viewpoint seems plausible.
    But what I have understand after listening to many seekers and experiencers is that our reality has many levels of deceptions.
    Beings who live from our negative energie, from our anger, haat, dispair, etc. must give us a plausible reason to go back to earth to have these experiences.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhaleRider For This Post:

anandacate (14th August 2018), Hervé (14th August 2018), Valerie Villars (14th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I actually thought the same thing about some of the things she said.

In my own experience, everyone was very careful not to tell me anything, though they kept showing up, which drove me figuratively crazy. But at no time did anyone give me any concrete information.

I was left to figure it out on my own.

And I never saw any creepy greys. My et's looked human. Very human. And there was one part where she talked about two of them showing up with "fbi" looking badges around their necks. That was a big red flag for me.

I still think she's real though.
    I want to clarify and expand on what I said in an earlier post. When I said I was given information about my future, I was told something bad was gonna happen but that I didn't need to worry because everything would be ok. Very vague, but it was very personal. (This came into my mind from my Grandmother in her last moments of life. She was in a coma. As I sat there beside her I fell into what I would consider a dream, yet I do not recall falling asleep.) It was only when I experienced something very bad about 4 months later and I then had a feeling of warmth fall over me and I felt like everything was going to be ok - that's when I realized that I WAS given information about my future.

There is no doubt for me about this experience. Other family members were in the room at the time and they asked me weeks later what had happened because they saw me sitting there and they said it was weird. After I had that interaction in my mind with my Grandmother, I opened my eyes and just sat there for a moment trying to comprehend what just happened. I thought that that was just how my mind was dealing with her passing. I felt ok about it - especially after just speaking to her in a dream state. I bent down and gave her a kiss on her cheek and her eyes opened up and she pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked directly at me. In my mind I could almost hear her say "Yes, this did happen. Don't think it didn't." and then she laid back down and closed her eyes - still in a coma. I remember one of the nurses in the room screaming when this happened, but it seemed far away and completely irrelevant. I was completely at ease and content and I left the hospital.

One thing that really struck me with this is one of the things that she said to me. She said, "I am not allowed to tell you what is going to happen. I am only allowed to let you know that you will be ok." So, as her body is preparing to stop, her spirit is given information AND she knows the rules. 'I am not allowed to tell you...' means that there are rules and she has to follow them. This experience changed my life. I have personally been shown that there is something after this life.

We all have our experiences and they are all different. But there are things that are similar here and there. That helps us to understand our own experiences a bit better.

My experience with ET was not like most I have heard. They were not the greys and not human either. (Although I am still on the fence about an experience with the greys - not sure if it was a dream or not.) The ET that I saw, very close to me, was like a cross between "the Grinch" and a tall grey - except it was a kind of brown. At first I had a feeling of fear, but there was a noticeable moment when something came over me and calmed me - like I was getting the feelings from the ET like a mother loves her child.

Anyway, that was a lot - but it felt good to get it out.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

EFO (16th August 2018), Hazelfern (17th August 2018), Hervé (15th August 2018), Siphonemis (15th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th August 2018), Valerie Villars (15th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread