+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst 1 9 19 37 LastLast

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Eligos, kisses on both your cheeks and many thanks - it kills prostate cancer. I am going to see a friend of mine who had breast cancer this week end and her husband is now with lung cancer. I will talk about Turpentine showing the scientific article. I will probably use it too, for thyroid. Just remaining to a few research on revestarol. i just would not be able to convince them without science.

Here the abstract of one of the article http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20077416

Quote Abstract
    Differential effects of resveratrol and its naturally occurring methylether analogs on cell cycle and apoptosis in human androgen-responsive LNCaP cancer cells.
    Stilbenes are phytoalexins that become activated when plants are stressed. These compounds exist in foods and are widely consumed. Resveratrol is a grape-derived stilbene, which possesses a wide range of health-promoting activities, including anticancer properties. Several other stilbenes structurally similar to resveratrol are also available in food, but their biological activities remain largely unknown. In this study, we compared the effects of resveratrol and its natural derivatives pterostilbene, trans-resveratrol trimethylether, trans-pinostilbene and trans-desoxyrhapontigenin on androgen-responsive human prostate cancer LNCaP cells. We found that these compounds exert differential effects on LNCaP cell growth, cell cycle and apoptosis. Trans-resveratrol trimethylether appeared to be the most potent compound among the stilbenes tested. Treatment of LNCaP cells with trans-resveratrol trimethylether resulted in G2/M blockage while other compounds, including resveratrol, induced G1/S arrest. Moreover, different from other compounds, trans-resveratrol trimethylether induced apoptosis. At the molecular level, the effects of these compounds on cell cycle correlated with induction of the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 1A and B mRNA levels. Additionally, these compounds also inhibited both androgen- as well as estrogen-mediated pathways. These results provide mechanistic information on how resveratrol and its methylether analogs may act to contribute to potential antiprostate cancer activity

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19256329
    Advances in resveratrol studies].
    [Article in Chinese]
    Han J, Liu W, Bi Y.
    Source

College of Life Science, Shandong Normal University, Jinan 250014, China.
    Abstract

Resveratrol is a naturally occurring stilbene, a kind of polyphenolic compounds, found in a limited number of plant species such as grape, peanut, and pine. It has been considered as a phytoalexin in plants, and many studies have also shown its health benefits such as antioxidant activities, cancer prevention, blood thinning, and life span extension. This paper reviews the characteristics of resveratrol in aspects of synthesis, extraction, purification, and determination. In particular, the new outcomes of physiology function and the transgenic approaches have been presented. The challenges and chances for genetic engineering and health-related industries were also discussed.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (12th October 2013), Benevolent Bear (12th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (12th October 2013), Holly Lindin (30th December 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (12th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

My trips into town are necessarily limited these days by the flooded highway, but I'll be going in next Tuesday, and will be purchasing some turpentine. My dog has a lump about the size of my fist on his ribcage. I'm assuming it is bone cancer, since I've had three previous dogs die from bone cancer (a problem with labs.) So, I'll be starting him on the turpentine the same day I start myself. We'll see what happens to that lump.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Benevolent Bear (12th October 2013), conk (15th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (12th October 2013), Eram (12th October 2013), Flash (12th October 2013), Holly Lindin (30th December 2013), meat suit (12th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (12th October 2013), skamandar (12th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

In that medical journal provided by Eligos, I also found a product effective for thyroid cancer. You may just have saved my thyroid gland Eligos.

Quote Shikonin Inhibits Thyroid Cancer Cell Growth and Invasiveness through Targeting Major Signaling Pathways.
    Yang Q, Ji M, Guan H, Shi B, Hou P.
    Source

Department of Endocrinology (Q.Y., B.Y., P.H.), The First Affiliated Hospital of Xi'an Jiaotong University School of Medicine, Xi'an 710061, the People's Republic of China; Center for Translational Medicine (M.J.), The First Affiliated Hospital of Xi'an Jiaotong University School of Medicine, Xi'an 710061, the People's Republic of China; Central Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism (H.G.), The First Affiliated Hospital of China Medical University, Shenyang 110001, the People's Republic of China.
    Abstract

Context:Shikonin, which is an active naphthoquinone isolated from traditional Chinese herbal medicine Zi Cao, has been recently developed to use as an antitumor agent in colorectal cancer, melanoma, leukemia, breast cancer, and hepatocellular cancer. However, its antitumor effect in thyroid cancer remains largely unknown.Objectives:The aim of the study was to test the therapeutic potential of shikonin for thyroid cancer and explore the mechanisms underlying antitumor effects of shikonin.Experimental Design:We examined the effects of shikonin on proliferation, cell cycle, apoptosis, migration, invasion and xenograft tumor growth in thyroid cancer cells and the effect of shikonin on proliferation of primary thyroid cancer cells.Results:Shikonin inhibited thyroid cancer cell proliferation in a dose- and time-dependent manner and induced cell cycle arrest. Moreover, shikonin induced cell apoptosis through reactive oxygen species (ROS)-mediated DNA damage and the activation of p53 signaling pathway. Our data also showed that shikonin dramatically inhibited thyroid cancer cell migration and invasion by suppressing epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT) and downregulating expression of Slug, MMP-2, -9 and -14. Further elucidation of the mechanisms involved revealed that shikonin markedly repressed the phosphorylation of Erk and Akt, and activated the p16/Rb pathway in thyroid cancer cells. Growth of xenograft tumors derived from thyroid cancer cell line FTC133 in nude mice was significantly inhibited by shikonin. Importantly, we did not find the effect of shikonin on liver function in mice.Conclusion:We for the first time demonstrated that shikonin is a potentially effective antitumor agent for thyroid cancers.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Benevolent Bear (12th October 2013), Bill Ryan (12th October 2013), Christine (15th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (12th October 2013), Eram (12th October 2013), Holly Lindin (30th December 2013), Kindling (15th October 2013), Kristin (15th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (12th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Added a new link, also kills liver cancer cells!

Flash, huggs and kisses back!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (12th October 2013), Bill Ryan (12th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (12th October 2013), Flash (12th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (12th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #165
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    My trips into town are necessarily limited these days by the flooded highway, but I'll be going in next Tuesday, and will be purchasing some turpentine. My dog has a lump about the size of my fist on his ribcage. I'm assuming it is bone cancer, since I've had three previous dogs die from bone cancer (a problem with labs.) So, I'll be starting him on the turpentine the same day I start myself. We'll see what happens to that lump.
    Make sure to buy the RIGHT turpentine, organic GUM turpentine, I wish both of you the best of luck with the turpentine, may your dog be well again asap.

10. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Biosynthesis of the Major Tetrahydroxystilbenes in Spruce, Astringin and Isorhapontin, Proceeds via Resveratrol and Is Enhanced by Fungal Infection

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3192583/

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Czarek (13th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (12th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (12th October 2013)

12. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    In that medical journal provided by Eligos, I also found a product effective for thyroid cancer. You may just have saved my thyroid gland Eligos.

Quote Shikonin Inhibits Thyroid Cancer Cell Growth and Invasiveness through Targeting Major Signaling Pathways.
    Yang Q, Ji M, Guan H, Shi B, Hou P.
    Source

Department of Endocrinology (Q.Y., B.Y., P.H.), The First Affiliated Hospital of Xi'an Jiaotong University School of Medicine, Xi'an 710061, the People's Republic of China; Center for Translational Medicine (M.J.), The First Affiliated Hospital of Xi'an Jiaotong University School of Medicine, Xi'an 710061, the People's Republic of China; Central Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism (H.G.), The First Affiliated Hospital of China Medical University, Shenyang 110001, the People's Republic of China.
    Abstract

Context:Shikonin, which is an active naphthoquinone isolated from traditional Chinese herbal medicine Zi Cao, has been recently developed to use as an antitumor agent in colorectal cancer, melanoma, leukemia, breast cancer, and hepatocellular cancer. However, its antitumor effect in thyroid cancer remains largely unknown.Objectives:The aim of the study was to test the therapeutic potential of shikonin for thyroid cancer and explore the mechanisms underlying antitumor effects of shikonin.Experimental Design:We examined the effects of shikonin on proliferation, cell cycle, apoptosis, migration, invasion and xenograft tumor growth in thyroid cancer cells and the effect of shikonin on proliferation of primary thyroid cancer cells.Results:Shikonin inhibited thyroid cancer cell proliferation in a dose- and time-dependent manner and induced cell cycle arrest. Moreover, shikonin induced cell apoptosis through reactive oxygen species (ROS)-mediated DNA damage and the activation of p53 signaling pathway. Our data also showed that shikonin dramatically inhibited thyroid cancer cell migration and invasion by suppressing epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT) and downregulating expression of Slug, MMP-2, -9 and -14. Further elucidation of the mechanisms involved revealed that shikonin markedly repressed the phosphorylation of Erk and Akt, and activated the p16/Rb pathway in thyroid cancer cells. Growth of xenograft tumors derived from thyroid cancer cell line FTC133 in nude mice was significantly inhibited by shikonin. Importantly, we did not find the effect of shikonin on liver function in mice.Conclusion:We for the first time demonstrated that shikonin is a potentially effective antitumor agent for thyroid cancers.

I hope you are already taking Lugol's iodine. You read dr Brownstein's book?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (12th October 2013)

14. Link to Post #168
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    Biosynthesis of the Major Tetrahydroxystilbenes in Spruce, Astringin and Isorhapontin, Proceeds via Resveratrol and Is Enhanced by Fungal Infection

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3192583/
    Highly technical study, here is the conclusion, its readable by everyone.

Quote CONCLUSION.

This study demonstrated that spruce STS enzymes, although only making resveratrol as their intermediate product, still contribute to the formation of the major tetrahydroxylated stilbenes in the tree. It could also be shown that fungal infection induced the tree to produce higher levels of STS transcript and tetrahydroxylated stilbene glycosides and that these compounds have antifungal activity. However, additional research is needed to understand what factors limit stilbene accumulation in both healthy and fungally infected spruce, as stilbene formation may be adjusted to different levels depending on the species of pathogen, the degree of infection, and the presence of other biotic and abiotic stresses. In addition, further investigation is required to determine whether any of the other roles proposed for stilbenes in plants (e.g. antiherbivore protection, allelopathy, and resistance to oxidative stress) can be supported. The ability to manipulate stilbene concentrations independently of other factors, as in the transgenic spruce lines described here, will be valuable in pursuing such work

15. Link to Post #169
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

it would be interesting to distill some turpentine from 'larch', having very high fungal resistence... much more so than spruce...
    I have actually tried a few drops of larch sap in the last few days at work... tastes like potent stuff....

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (12th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (12th October 2013), Eram (12th October 2013), jbins (30th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Eligos, i react badly to lugol iodine (real hyperactive behavior). I will treat the cysts and then supplement.

FOR ALL THOSE ON TURPENTINE

OTHER MIRACLES OF IT

Quote Resveratrol: From Basic Studies to Bedside.
    Borriello A, Bencivenga D, Caldarelli I, Tramontano A, Borgia A, Zappia V, Della Ragione F.
    Source

Department of Biochemistry, Biophysics and General Pathology, Second University of Naples, Via De Crecchio 7, 80138, Naples, Italy.
    Abstract

Plants produce a remarkable amount of low molecular mass natural products endowed with a large array of pivotal biological activities. Among these molecules, resveratrol (3,5,4'-trihydroxystilbene) has been identified as an important modulator of cell phenotype with a complex and pleiotropic mode of action. Extensive literature regarding its activity, mainly employing cellular models, suggests that this polyphenol controls cell proliferation, induces differentiation, and activates apoptosis and autophagy. The compound also modulates angiogenesis and inflammation. Similarly, studies on implanted cancers and chemical-induced tumors confirm the potential chemotherapeutical interest of the compound. Likewise, several reports clearly demonstrated, in animal models, that the compound might positively affect the development and evolution of chronic diseases including type 2 diabetes, obesity, coronary heart disease, metabolic syndrome, and neurogenerative pathologies. Finally, a number of investigations stated that the toxicity of the molecule is scarce. Despite these promising observations, few clinical trials have yet been performed to evaluate the effectiveness of the molecule both in prevention and treatment of human chronic disease. Preliminary findings therefore suggest the need for more extensive clinical investigations.

PMID:
    [PubMed - as supplied by publisher] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24114480

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (12th October 2013), Czarek (13th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (12th October 2013), Eram (12th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Eligos, i react badly to lugol iodine (real hyperactive behavior). I will treat the cysts and then supplement.
    You might want to consider the doses that you took Flash.
    Iodine is good for everyone (we need it badly) and most people have a severe deficit of iodine.

My girlfriend took 1 drop of 7% iodine for three days and got the same symptoms that you reported in the H&N thread.
    Then we lowered the dosage to 1/30th (850 micrograms) of the 1 drop per day (which is exactly what Weston Price advocates).

And if it is really the Lugol that you react to, you might want to look into detoxified iodine. The one that Edgar Cayce recommended to more then half of all his clients.
    It goes bye the names of:
    • detoxified iodine
    • atomodine
    • hmm... I forgot the third name

Anyway, it's a more refined iodine which is more easily absorbed by the body system.

Your condition considered, It would surprise me if you have enough iodine in your system.

On topic:

I received my 1/2 litre of aquamarine Turp yesterday and will take the first teaspoon on white sugar in the evening.

little nervous to be honest
    Last edited by Eram; 12th October 2013 at 15:15.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (12th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (12th October 2013), Flash (12th October 2013), meat suit (12th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (12th October 2013), skamandar (12th October 2013)

21. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    You might want to consider the doses that you took Flash.
    Iodine is good for everyone (we need it badly) and most people have a severe deficit of iodine.

My girlfriend took 1 drop of 7% iodine for three days and got the same symptoms that you reported in the H&N thread.
    Then we lowered the dosage to 1/30th (850 micrograms) of the 1 drop per day (which is exactly what Weston Price advocates).

And if it is really the Lugol that you react to, you might want to look into detoxified iodine. The one that Edgar Cayce recommended to more then half of all his clients.
    It goes bye the names of:
    • detoxified iodine
    • atomodine
    • hmm... I forgot the third name

Anyway, it's a more refined iodine which is more easily absorbed by the body system.

Your condition considered, It would surprise me if you have enough iodine in your system.

On topic:

I received my 1/2 litre of aquamarine Turp yesterday and will take the first teaspoon on white sugar in the evening.

little nervous to be honest
    Totally agree with the iodine, dose dependent.

Don't be nervous, it's all worth it. Wait and see how your mind just clears up.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (12th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (12th October 2013), Flash (12th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Make sure to buy the RIGHT turpentine, organic GUM turpentine, I wish both of you the best of luck with the turpentine, may your dog be well again asap.
    Completely true, some turpentine are derived from petroleum products. I would not use them, therefore I would not use Canadian tire turpentine. Make sure it is derived from pine tree, and not all of them, precise pine trees, cause ponderosa pine also produce a highly toxic by product.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (12th October 2013)

25. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Completely true, some turpentine are derived from petroleum products. I would not use them, therefore I would not use Canadian tire turpentine. Make sure it is derived from pine tree, and not all of them, precise pine trees, cause ponderosa pine also produce a highly toxic by product.
    Just to be clear Flash, the Recochem turpentine from Canadian Tire is NOT petroleum based. It is pure Turpentine derived from balsam fir. Same exact brand Tony (that we are all fond of) uses. Watch his video on the first page.

https://www.acklandsgrainger.com/AGI...code=RCD13-301
    Last edited by Eligos; 12th October 2013 at 16:37.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (12th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (12th October 2013), Flash (12th October 2013), Hervé (12th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (12th October 2013)

27. Link to Post #175
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

The trick from manufacturers is to invoke the name "Turpentine" as part of a mix with pretroleum products. So, one needs to check the label to see if it's made "with" turpentine or if it's just pure unadulterated turpentine.

Turpentine is the name of a very specific product distilled from conifers' sap (gum). If the product is not made 100% of sap distillation it cannot be called "Turpentine" unless fraudulently.
    Last edited by Hervé; 12th October 2013 at 16:54.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Alan (15th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (12th October 2013), Eram (12th October 2013), Flash (12th October 2013), Holly Lindin (30th December 2013), jbins (30th April 2014), meat suit (12th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013)

29. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Quote So no chugging the stuff 778!!!
    Quote Good idea, I did 3 or 4 tspns the first day, had a good 'evacuation' but just getting over a dull headache that I had for the last 4-5 days...
    You naughty boy, get a grip on yourself will you, drinking lots of water really helped me out.

Small update, I used to like Coke, ice cold from a glass bottle, yesterday I bought a small bottle, even BEFORE opening it I had a funny feeling about drinking it, that was odd, so, I opened the bottle and took a sip, I literally gagged and almost threw up as soon as it got in my mouth, I had to run to the sink and spit it out asap, a visiting friend asked me what was wrong, I said I didn't know and there might be something off with the Coke, she took a sip in turn and said the Coke tasted just fine to her, so there you go, the body literally revolts at the prospect of this crap the second it now recognizes something BAD is about to enter they system, even the texture and viscosity of the cola seemed to have changed to my current senses and taste, my conclusion, no more candida present with its craving for sugar and my body rejects the offensive substance at once, I'll keep taking the turp for a few more days, now I am munching down 1.1/2 cucumber and a bag of carrots, love em.
    Awesome, kudos for being able to take such a "hardline US militaristic approach" ... it looks like your 'scorched earth policy' worked just lucky you didn't blow up the whole 'battlefield earth platform' (LOL)

but seriously, I think some of what you did has a kind of merit, given your feedback, a full on attack, if you can stomach it, (and have clear channels again for eliminating! obviously can't stress that enough) makes sense when your dealing with these critters, Dr Daniels says they are so tricky because they can exist as yeast, and fungi and spores... so this is like having lice, clean down everything... wash and dry yourself on the outside, wash and clean your living space of any mold and mildew, check your food for yeast sources, bread, beer, wine, cheese, etc... that kind of thing... if you're going to 'suffer' might as well make it worth it...

thanks for a very insightful post 778, it sounds like you have really nipped this in the bud, I would do a conservative maintenance dosage (as mopping up exercise) just like they say to do with anti-biotics, but it does sound like you have totally killed it off?!!! Congratulations... and you sound like you are having a completely new experience? very cool... hmm... I have to admit, come to think of it, I also remember feeling something inside my bowels, like a portion of my stomach, that I could feel was "tingling" as I lay in bed... it was weird to feel that 'inside' me... re; bad coke taste... I remember having a similar experience once, after being on meat fast, fairly successfully, and then I grabbed a slice of cooked ham and when I put it in my mouth, I could taste that it was a dead animal very clearly and it grossed me out, and I am a voracious meat eater... I also had a similar experience while on UT, when you do that, it's like you are giving your body the information, and it knows what to do, if you ate crap (processed flour, sugar, canola oil, etc.) your body will just dump it... like no tomorrow... anyhow good for you... btw my headache is finally gone today... I am going to take 1... maybe 2 tsp today... (before I develop a negative association and get too afraid to do it, and headaches will do that!) keep posting...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (12th October 2013), Eram (12th October 2013), Holly Lindin (30th December 2013), sian (20th October 2013)

31. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    The trick from manufacturers is to invoke the name "Turpentine" as part of a mix with pretroleum products. So, one needs to check the label to see if it's made "with" turpentine or if it's just pure unadulterated turpentine.

Turpentine is the name of a very specific product distilled from conifers' sap (gum). If the product is not made 100% of sap distillation it cannot be called "Turpentine" unless fraudulently.
    I would say that pure gum turpentine can come from distillation of sap or wood stumps, etc... as long as everything distilled ultimately came from only pine tree sources, but that could include pine wood, pine stumps, pine pulp, I think it has to specifically say "distilled from sap" somewhere... because one company did say there may be a tiny percentage of other "plants" (which sounds like they are distilling it from mulched pulp or something where they can't control if it is 100% pine going in for example...)

Would be nice if the label said "100% pure gum spirits of turpentine from sap", but don't hold your breath... I don't think the market is that big (yet)... and technically that still doesn't elucidate the method of distillation... although I would make the assumption if they have gone as far as acquiring the sap directly by tapping the tree in their process that it would behoove them to use a steam distillation to maintain the quality of what they got, i.e. what could be a 'potentially medical' grade of turpentine. I think they have industrial, scientific and medical? (not 100% on that...)

Again, if you want to be 'technical', you can get sap by chemical methods on the wood, pulp, etc or by tapping... although I believe that it should be 'understood' if say distilled from pure sap, they are inferring that they are tapping, but use your own discernment... there are a lot of corrupt operators, Diamond G did tell me they collect sap from trees in an environmentally sustainable process, for what it's worth...

update: and I do remember specifically on one of the pure gum spirits turpentine if you look at the MSDS sheet it says 95-100% pure turpentine, and that when I asked about that he said although it is 100% all plant based "turpenes" but it might not be exactly 100% pine. I remember asking this because I noticed their label was "pure gum spirits" and I was curious why it didn't say "100% pure gum spirits"... and again even if it says 100% pure gum spirits, that does not say anything about HOW the sap (mulching or tapping) was extracted or how it was distilled into the thicker turpentine spirit (chemical or steam)... that definition could be outdated and applicable 50, 100 years ago...
    Last edited by sigma6; 12th October 2013 at 22:04.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (12th October 2013), Holly Lindin (30th December 2013)

33. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Question for everyone taking the turpentine..What kind of results have we seen so far?
    Any negatives or positives?
    I bought the "Canadian Tire" version the reochem about a week ago.. but to be honest I am still skeptical of trying this... You guys think the reochem is good enough quality??
    I have been following this thread since day 1 and have read it all.
    If i do follow through with it I will follow Dr. Daniels guidelines.. Did all of you follow the guideline posted Eg. Having at least 3 bowel movement a day.. and the strict diet plan?
    I know many have said oh I feel much more clear now... but just curious if there are any other positive benefits you have noticed. Thanks

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peace4all For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (12th October 2013), sigma6 (12th October 2013)

35. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

To be honest I didn't do it strictly, because I don't have a problem going to the 'washroom' especially if I take something that 'disagrees' with me... I think if you have any doubt Dr Daniels is definitely the way to go... She is a Harvard Grad, that gave up the money and wealth to share this... (bless her, and good enough for me...)

but I did read her report, it's an easy read, and I calculated in my mind what the relative "danger level" dosage was... basically 5g per 1 Kilo will kill 50% of rats... So if you think about it 500g (approx 2 cups) is what you would need to kill 50% of humans that weigh 100 Kg (approx 220 lbs) (everything else being equal) If you can put that into perspective, you will realize, that would be like drinking more then a 16 oz glass of turpentine... and even then your chances are 50/50 (lol... warning please do not try this!...)

btw I just took 5 ml dripped 1 ml at a time on 4 tspns of brown sugar (I forgot how much I actually took the first time but it was definitely way more, cause I did an additional pure tspn! (that would have to be 3-5mls!) and also one in a tbsp of olive oil...) So I am kinda doing it the way I cook.... by eye, and by 'taste'...

For my American friends (who don't 'get' the metric system, and I am not blaming you! (lol))
    That said, for me, I needed to get that LD50 rating clearly calculated into a number that would make sense to me, so 500g (2 cups approx) on a 100 Kilo (220 lb) would kill you 50% of the time, based on 5000-6000 mg (or 5-6g) doses per 1 Kilo (2.2 lb) of Rat. (anyone can feel free to check my math there... never say never!)

i.e. therefore I have just taken less then 1/100th of what would be considered a 50/50 lethal dose... so is there a risk sure... somewhere, but it must be practically, physically (based on how I feel) and mathematically infinitesimal... in fact I feel like James Brown right now! (lol... I think there is a tiny tinge of 'eurphoria'... ; )

re: rechochem, Eligos is taking that... and he is happy with it... I never got to buying it because mine came in the mail, but I may consider getting my next batch there, because sadly they charge an arm and a leg to mail liquid flammables from the States... ;( So although I don't think it is the "best" I don't think, at the limited and controlled quantities we are taking it for defined periods of time (more or less) based on the LD50, there is a problem. I think I put up the MSDS on recochem on my 4shared folder too... and I would like to compare "odours" like people are talking about... I will also say, this stuff I got is in a clear glass bottle, looks 100% clear and smells heavenly... kind of like mild minty, mothballs, an almost edible spice smell... very, very mild smell too, like I have to take a huge whiff to get a decent sniff out of it... ie. it seems to be very stable? It will absorb easily into your skin, can't think of anything else to say here...

And so far with the 4 tspns I just took right now, I don't feel anything major (yet) (10-15 min) maybe I feel some refreshing aftertaste, I do feel good, but that could just because of how I feel about doing something cleansing for myself... kinda of 'balanced' 'calm' (again that is subjective thing... )

hope that helps

update:
    about 4 hours later... same thing huge 'evac'... this stuff really flys through me... I wonder if it is this and the combination of distilled water?... so for me, right now, it seems to be a pretty good laxative, bowel cleanse...
    Last edited by sigma6; 14th October 2013 at 00:53.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Alan (15th October 2013), Czarek (13th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (12th October 2013), Eram (12th October 2013), Holly Lindin (30th December 2013), meat suit (12th October 2013), Peace4all (13th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013)

37. Link to Post #180
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm still taking two droppers early morning when I wake up. I am surprised that my body smells so much better. I no longer have the intense reaction in my intestines and liver when I first started. I do have a sinus infection and ear ache with lots of post nasal drip. It could be part of the cleansing.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (12th October 2013), Holly Lindin (30th December 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (12th October 2013), skamandar (12th October 2013), Snowflower (12th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst 1 9 19 37 LastLast