Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: The Real Builders of the Pyramids

1. Link to Post #21
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Default Re: The Real Builders of the Pyramids

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The site at the link you gave, http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/ looks pretty complex and intimidating foir non-scholars.
    Is there a more accessible summation of what non-Sitchin scholars believe the Sumerian tablets say?
    No one has mentioned this as yet, but in former threads about Sitchin, there was evidence to the effect he stated he was actually channeling the information he disseminated in his books, though I don't recall anyone ever offering any theories as to who he was channeling.
    Hello my friend,

It´s a little hard to research and it takes some practice and previous knowledge indeed. The internet made us a little bit lazy; Good information is rarely easy to research.

If you have access to any major University library, you may be able to find Sumerian dictionaries there. Ask the librarian for Materials for the Sumerian Lexicon. I could find a few volumes here in Brazil, so you´ll probably be able to find something where you live as well.

You can also download volumes of the Assyrian dictionary in this link (click on the blue arrow of each volume to download the PDF)

Here is a link for a large but summarized PDF file of a Sumerian Lexicon as well.

Anyway, here are the links for two videos teaching to use this and other tools. I hope it helps.

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nibiru/nibiru.html

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/ETCSL%...%20search.html

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 5th December 2012 at 20:08.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Chester (6th December 2012), Hervé (6th December 2012), onawah (5th December 2012), Shade (10th December 2012), Swanette (10th December 2012), Tarka the Duck (5th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,461 times in 21,498 posts

Quote Posted by The Royal Wizard (here)
    Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Quote Posted by The Royal Wizard (here)
    IMO no one can say for sure what is fact and what is not. How you understand an ancient language depends on how you look at the world, how open your mind is and how willing you are to take into concideration that your own paradigm may be wrong. In that regard Sitchin may be right, and so called experts may be wrong. But we do know one thing for sure, no one living to day was present when the tablets were made, so talking about facts is really arrogant IMO.

You can compare this to the story about the woman who claimed she was raped by a reptilian. The hypnotist must have been pretty broadminded to believe such a thing. Most people would only have dismissed the whole thing as a raving lunatic of a womans imagination.

All the best

TRW

You have completely misinterpreted my statements.

Who am I to say what happened back then, when the Sumerians were thriving as a civilization.

All I´m saying is that Sitchin says a lot of things that can´t be found anywhere in the known Sumerian cuneiform texts. That´s an undeniable fact.

He claimed that his information came from the Sumerian tablets, while in fact, he fabricated the biggest part of his material out of pure imagination.

Feel free to search the available Sumerian database for yourself and see if you can find anything to back up his major claims.
    I have not misinterpreted anything, and definitely not you in special. I'm just saying that claiming som experts statements as facts is a chance to take. And you did not comment on my views on paradigms. There is diffecult not to think that you belive the so called experts and so called evidence in this "case". How could that be an misinterpretation?
    Could you take it a bit more easy, The Royal Wizard? You seem to me to be protesting a bit too loudly the correctness of your views, and dismissing (to the point of labeling as "arrogant") the views of others. Clear understandings are elusive, and the discussions that can lead to them usually benefit from a more gentle touch. Also, I recommend that you remain open to the possibility that you have misinterpreted another; such is a common occurrence, for all of us.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

AlexanderLight (17th December 2012), Chester (6th December 2012), RMorgan (5th December 2012), Skywizard (11th December 2012), Swanette (10th December 2012), Tarka the Duck (5th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,179 times in 8,187 posts

I dunno what's what with all this but I know I personally don't like the idea that any ET life form that I inherited my extra non ape genes from was a warlike civilization.

I "want" to believe the war thing comes from my ape side and the 'higher' breeding comes from something much finer.

I "need" to believe that to avoid getting hopelessly depressed about life and everything.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Chester (6th December 2012), skippy (6th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Something interesting about all this is the aspect of 'myth programming'. In some cases it can be deliberate as of design, others the progression of an agenda can be non deliberate. Here, the imprint which is perpetuated is one of overlords. As this is given, so then the Cabal can step into the roles 'interdimensionally'. It is using a natural imprint or tendency in our being and enlarging upon it. But it does seek to keep an entity immature. However, if you want to grow up, you can always do so at your own discretion. So they make the imprint of a ruler race and it enters the psyche and creates a set up in which they operate. The 'Annunaki' stories serve that purpose as well as the Astra Albus, Anu and Annunaki of the Colonel X interview with Anthony Sanchez. That was one of the things in there (the colonel X interview) that stood out to me as agenda imprinted. That doesn't mean that Colonel X had an agenda, but he could have, in relation to this. It could be unintentional, or, it could be a part of a larger agenda, in which myth dispersal and archetype reinforcement for the operations of the 'ruling earthly parties' is employed. Similarly if the whole interview was constructed by Sanchez, he is probably unwittingly reinforcing that archetypal plan.

What is happening is that the space between the 2nd and 9th dimensions, as I referred to them before, are being hijacked, and the crowns are claimed in the flesh by those who do not hold them in energy actually; by all mechanical measure in all dimensions. The 'Anu' (and associated terms), as well as referring to a particular range of atomic states also refers to the hijacking of the central line by going up the 'back passage'* so to speak. Those who DO hold the crowns in all dimensions (the true holders), are forced thereby to hold and 'lookafter' (as a parent to a child or in this perversion a master to a slave) the souls of those who are held in and down by an agenda of stopping souls from growing up, stopping them from claiming their own crowns and responsibilities for themselves. Higher soul constructions are left to manage the slaves, as in they have no choice to manage them like as in a bodily function because the higher consciousnesses hold beings embedded as a part of them within them and because they are conscious they are forced to manage them as such because they just won't and/or can't move.. it's blocked... a back up of souls that can't grow up.. blocked life force.. producing pain in all of humanity. I suppose that you would call these guys masters, traditionally, but they are just regular people as far as I am aware. Regular as a loose term : ). It becomes a forced perversion [a rerouting of the energy of the central line into a dead ended timeline] of the sacred task of absolute service to the tantric other who is all lovers, all beings, you are. Current ruling parties are date raping their heart holders (lovers, hearts, spiritual bodies, over soul flue masters; oldest souls).

What I would say then, is that the Anu.. they are just a story. A story. A way of seeing reality and your position within it. We really ARE sovereign. Really. In the whole universal scheme, we are. Anything which demonstrates otherwise is a lie, a projection and not even real. The universe has even obliged with the props to support the story, if you would like to believe in it and play in it. But they are not what they appear to be [any aliens which support or define the 'overlord' imprint]. They exist not in the central line of actual future motion and immortal infinite existence [that which is true life and full consciousness, truth and omniscient knowing right now].

* This is like, they have taken 'Woman' out of the story and replaced her with other men. So that rather than there being a mind body balance they have just gone straight from mind to another mind. Admittedly there is argument that they had to do so because 'Woman' was not evolved enough yet (the Earth) to hold them properly. Well... she is now f*cktards so get off. Unless bums are your thing, naturally. In which case, carry on.
    Last edited by Shade; 6th December 2012 at 05:47.

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I dunno what's what with all this but I know I personally don't like the idea that any ET life form that I inherited my extra non ape genes from was a warlike civilization.

I "want" to believe the war thing comes from my ape side and the 'higher' breeding comes from something much finer.

I "need" to believe that to avoid getting hopelessly depressed about life and everything.
    This is me too - this is what I "want" to believe and for exactly the same reasons. Knowing this about myself allows me to rise above this "want" and re-open my mind... what if I DID, in part, come from an ET life form that was a warlike civilization? Couldn't I be the change I want to see and perhaps that ET side of my family might learn from me?

I see opportunity, not hopelessness in this possibility.
    Last edited by Chester; 6th December 2012 at 12:05.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

bennycog (20th December 2012), RMorgan (6th December 2012), Shade (6th December 2012)

10. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Sichin did what other historians only wished they had thought of first. He brought back to life in his Earth Chronicles series, the first high civilization on this planet. That their lives were so bizzarre is not so surprising, considering they just swung out of the trees and landed in a civilization barrelling full steam ahead! How else could such an advanced peoples come to be without outside help in such a short period of time?

Those other historians are jealous more than anything else. In his books, Sichin explains the controversy, both his side and his opponents'. It is not like he tried to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. And it is the historians who keep the language parameters in sight and ignore the cultural aspects that went wrong with their interpretations. But I will admit the jury is still out, only because the historians will not agree with the truth, for their own vested interests.

Sichin did us all a great service, illuminating a time in our dim and distant past that has shaped who we are today. Now if other brave souls would only do the same for the Nag Hamadhi texts, we might learn the truth of biblical times as well, adding to the picture of history that has been obscurred for over six thousand years.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

AlexanderLight (17th December 2012), greybeard (6th December 2012), OneLittleFrog (7th December 2012), PRAGMAE (5th March 2013), Swanette (10th December 2012)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Question to Miriam Delicado. What is known by the information given so far, is that Nibiru, is in fact a grouping of planets placed around a big, one tenth less the size of Jupiter, brown dwarf s failed star. This would be described as a high density made of ion powered dust, with an active, but not volatile inner core powered by fusion, (ball).

There is no dissemination as to the character and nature of proposed said planet Nibiru.

If this traveling body does come near Earth, the brown dwarf’s mass alone, will act in similar fashion to a bowling ball, pressing against a series of side by side rubber bands.The mass of this brown dwarf pressing each level of rubber bands, into one another…These band represent all the other timelines, or realities placed on Earth and it is said that these realities will have come together for a short time.

The beings placed on the planets around Nibiru, are said to be genetically engineered great grandsons, to the tenth multiplied power, of the great once space faring (Anu-knockie), Anunokie.

These beings are said after Niebaru passes Earth, will attempt to land.

They are also said to be superiorly engineered descendants of their great relatives.

Other rumors have been circulated, that the arrival of Nibiru will not come at all, that the appearance of this said brown dwarf, will be a hologram projection from a large spaceship, which will make the Earthpeople ooh and awe, like little field animals seeing fireworks displays, for the first time.

So from the sources that have come in, these seem to be the two representations of Nibiru?

On the inhabitants of the planets around this system. From what is filtered by a fact truth and not true process, there seems to be possibly two sects of Anunaki involved.

One is a form of highly intelligent bipedal lizard. And two, seems to be a smaller form of humanoid giant.

These deductions were made from ancient Sumerian cultural digs, which had showed these two depictions of the possible differing kinds of Anunaki.

>It is said that the Hollywood industry, through the masons had made the last of the predator alien series of movies, to show what an advanced version of the great grandsons of the Anunakie would resemble.

Not sure about all of this, have simply brought this info forward.

Thank You for sharing this with us. I am not sure on it either. There is alot of talk about Nibiru and what it is, where it is, what it represents. What is really important is not what we can speculate on but what we carry in our hearts. Learn who you are and everything in this life will be revealed. Miriam

Miriam Delicado's website here: http://www.bluestarprophecy.com/nibi...l-or-hologram/
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Skywizard (11th December 2012), Swanette (10th December 2012)

14. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I now understand the Sichin naysayers. They have never read his works. If they had they would see that Sichin backs EVERYTHING he says with actual pictures of the tablets he is translating. He often underlines his facts by placing the Sumerian, Akkadian and English translations side-by-side! Also, every one of the arguments against Sichin IS ADDresSEd in his books! So, you want to believe those who only study the language and do not place them in context will be misled.
    I do not care whether Sichin is right or not. I just find it ridiculous how strenuously some go out of their way to disparage this exceptional man. Only Sichin put all the pieces together. The remaining experts have tunnel vision due to their specialties.
    I guess what got me up in arms is now I understand why my previous mentions of Sichin have fallen on deaf ears. Even his lifetime's work has been cast in doubt and no one will believe it now because few will take the time to actually read his work.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

AlexanderLight (15th December 2012), OneLittleFrog (7th December 2012), PRAGMAE (5th March 2013), Swanette (10th December 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

It simply astounds me that so many Avalonians fall all over each other to embrace every thrilling new revelation from the latest abductees, 'insiders,' channelers, or self-styled messiahs; but mention the name Sitchin and everyone's immediately firing up the flamethrowers . Especially since the old man's death. IMO, Sitchin probably had some things wrong and some things right, like all other alternative researchers, but the hateful (not to mention well-heeled and and well-orchestrated) attacks on him exceeded what any other researcher had to face. Sad.
    "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish."

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OneLittleFrog For This Post:

AlexanderLight (15th December 2012), KiwiElf (5th March 2013), PRAGMAE (5th March 2013), Swanette (10th December 2012), WhiteFeather (8th December 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Skywizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,727 times in 1,319 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    We all know that in ancient times many strange things happened that until this day haven't been explained in a complete way based on facts and truth, nor do we even come close to fully understanding the truth of many many things, such as; "Who built the pyramids and what were they built for"????

IMO, Sitchins has drastically corrupted the journey in our search for the truth for anyone that believes his books are fact and truth. They are NOT based on facts and it's being proven more and more all the time that Sitchin's basically just had a wild imagination........

We all know that in ancient times many strange things happened that until this day haven't been explained in a complete way based on facts and truth, nor do we even come close to fully understanding the truth of many many things, such as; "Who built the pyramids and what were they built for"????

IMO, Sitchins has drastically corrupted the journey in our search for the truth for anyone that believes his books are fact and truth. They are NOT based on facts and it's being proven more and more all the time that Sitchin's basically just had a wild imagination........
    also a quote of... silentfeathers

As for the annunaki, they are actually mentioned in some other ancient texts, not always spelled the same and perhaps actually meaning another tribe or peoples, but the word itself is not from Sitchins himself and could actually be a factual term or referring to a certain group of people.
    also a quote of… silentfeathers

we can believe in the Illuminati, black op advanced weaponry, time and space dimensional entities, Archons, God, jump rooms, alternate energy and physics theories, artifacts on the moon, mars and elsewhere - but oh, no, there had better be no talk of Anunaki because the learned amongst us has decided that topic is unreliable and perhaps even a lie.
    quote of... Ernie Nemeth

I have my doubts about Sitchins also. (Sitchens 1... Scholars many, do the math) But who knows maybe the High Mason in sirdipswitch post stating "Served its purpose well." Might have meant his work only was for the purpose to open peoples minds to where some of us are now? Who really knows, this is only ME saying, but after reading some of his work it really helped to open my mine in the beginning and increased my appetite for more knowledge about our ancient past.

Also as Ernie said "I am not a debater" but Raf. you’re GOOD . You and other members here is why, for one reason, I joined this forum.

For me this has been a good thread.

Change or Accept!
    ~skywizard
    Last edited by Skywizard; 11th December 2012 at 23:06. Reason: spelling
    ~~ One foot in the Ancient World and the other in the Now ~~

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

Mark (15th December 2012), RMorgan (11th December 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 times in 156 posts

@RMorgan Brother, you have discredited the work of Sitchin without bringing ONE piece of evidence to your claims. Everything you say is nothing more than your uniformed opinion, unfortunately.

It is very disturbing for me to witness awakened people who believe the official stories, while discrediting those who compromised their lives, exposed themselves to ridicule, risked assassination, just to present the truth.

Lately, every person who tells me Sitch wrote everything from imagination, links me to the website http://www.sitchiniswrong.com. I don't know how many of them had actually visited the site, because it doesn't bring proof that Sitchin was wrong, other than evidence of several words that he might have misspelled. Misspelled words, if it is the case, are not evidence that he invented everything he wrote in his books.

But I have studied the website, and the provided texts actually support Sitchin's translations.

I will give you only one example, of an Anunnaki "god" waging war against the human armies of another Anunnaki "god":

70-95: "The lord arose, touching the sky; Ninurta went to battle, with one step (?) he covered a league, he was an alarming storm, and rode on the eight winds towards the rebel lands. His arms grasped the lance. The mace snarled at the mountains, the club began to devour all the enemy. He fitted the evil wind and the sirocco on a pole (?), he placed the quiver on its hook (?). An enormous hurricane, irresistible, went before the hero, stirred up the dust, caused the dust to settle, levelled high and low, filled the holes. It caused a rain of coals and flaming fires; the fire consumed men. It overturned tall trees by their trunks, reducing the forests to heaps, Earth put her hands on her heart and cried harrowingly; the Tigris was muddied, disturbed, cloudy, stirred up. He hurried to battle on the boat Ma-kar-nunta-ea; the people there did not know where to turn, they bumped into (?) the walls. The birds there tried to lift their heads to fly away, but their wings trailed on the ground. The storm flooded out the fish there in the subterranean waters, their mouths snapped at the air. It reduced the animals of the open country to firewood, roasting them like locusts. It was a deluge rising and disastrously ruining the mountains."
    (...)
    244-251. Ninurta opened his mouth to speak to the mace ……. He aimed the lance at the mountains ……. The lord stretched out an arm towards the clouds. Day became a dark night. He yelled like a storm, …….
    2 lines unclear
    251-264. The lord …… the wind. In his battle he smote the mountains with a cudgel. The Šar-ur made the storm-wind rise to heaven, scattering the people; like …… it tore. Its spittle alone destroyed the townspeople. The destructive mace set fire to the mountains."
    Source: http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin...2.p72#t162.p72

Even the above text describes out-of-this-world technology. Ninurta used a flying "boat" to roam the skies and launch missiles of great destruction upon the ground. Of course the historians cannot accept this, so they are the ones who corrupt the translations, in order to make everything sound more acceptable. Please, notice the question marks within the text. Those are alternative translations, because the described technology is not of those times! And the texts are presented by the website http://www.sitchiniswrong.com!

In your opinion, doesn't seem a little strange for someone to spend so much time, effort and money (websites and their maintenance cost money) to discredit Sitchin? Am I allowed to assume that its financing could come from CIA's black budgets?

Here are the answers to all questions raised by the sitchinwaswrong website:
    http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/FirstR...eiserReply.pdf
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

But you know what? Let us stop talking about written texts for a while! It's said that "a picture is worth a thousand words", so let us examine some Sumerian, Babylonian and Egyptian depictions. Please, write the caption for them:

1. Sumerian gods using flying vehicles:

2. Egyptian papyrus fragment, commemorating RA's (Anunnaki god Marduk) arrival on Earth in a flying saucer:

3. Sumerian depiction:

4. Depiction of "god" Ninurta wearing cross necklace, wrist device (watch?) and pressing buttons on a panel (about 5-6,000 years old):

5. Sumerian -- Anunnaki "gods" and the tree of life (the knowledge of genetic manipulation) :

6. About 6,000 years old Sumerian depiction of our solar system, with the sun in the center and accurate size of our planets:

7. 4,000+ years old Anunnaki zigurat (pyramidal temple) in Ur. The upper two levels collapsed:

(I cannot add more pictures, but you can find them on Google with a simple search).

Now, do you still believe Sitchin was wrong? Please, read his books before discrediting him and do not allow yourself to be manipulated by agents of the elite.
    Last edited by AlexanderLight; 15th December 2012 at 15:09.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to AlexanderLight For This Post:

PRAGMAE (5th March 2013)

22. Link to Post #32
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Hi AlexanderLight,

Well, I have given you links to actual Sumerian and Akkadian dictionaries. I also have given links to videos teaching how to properly use these tools.

His first fundamental mistakes aren´t related to mistranslations, but begin with the assumption that ancient myths are not myths but historical and scientific texts.

Also, most of his fundamental claims can´t be found anywhere in the Summerian tablets, which logically means he took his information from somewhere else, probably his imagination (some claim he channeled information as well).

Eg; Where did he find the info that Nibiru is a planet beyond Pluto, with a 3600 years cycle and the home of the Annunaki?

If Sitchin is right, then all other scholars have misread the Summerian tablets. I´m not talking about one scholar here and there; I´m talking about all of them, from all over the world; Honest men that dedicated their whole lives studying ancient languages. I haven´t met any real ancient language scholar that agrees with his interpretation.

About the pictures of your above post, first, you have to be aware that ancient civilizations used symbology in their art. It´s ancient art, not ancient "photojournalism". You also have to be aware that your bias will make you see things that aren´t really there.

As an example, where you see a man pressing buttons, there are not buttons. He´s pointing his finger to the right, there are some symbols above him and his "watch" looks more like a bracelet. That´s it. Whatever you assume about such forms of art that goes beyond what´s really depicted there is considered speculation with no scientific bases.

Anyway, you´re clearly mistaken when you assume I haven´t read his books. I´ve not only read a few of his books, but I started my own research to verify if he was right or wrong. I have the habit to not blindly believe anything before doing my own research.

So, I´ve read all pro-Sitchin arguments I could find, including his own work, and I´ve read all anti-Sitchin arguments all well. My personal conclusion is that his work is much more speculative than scientific.

Anyway, please, you are free to believe whatever you want, really. This is what makes you a sovereign human being.

We can always agree to disagree.

My best regards,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 15th December 2012 at 21:55.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Shade (16th December 2012), Skywizard (15th December 2012)

24. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

He is wearing a wristwatch eh? I've got an argument as to why he isn't an ancient assinaut...
    What would he be doing wearing a wristwatch? If he was technologically advanced he'd have a mobile phone.

Therefore clearly.
    He's not an alien.

: D
    eh? eh? Is that a good argument or what?

Taken from http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/anunnaki/

Section: The Annunaki

Ancient Aliens: “In the ancient texts of Sumeria we have descriptions of these being descending from the sky called the Annunaki. The term Annunaki means ‘those who from the heavens came.”

This is entirely wrong. The word Annunaki means “princely seed” or “princely blood”. The idea is that the Annunaki were direct creations of Anu, who was regarded as the father and king of the gods. [1][2][3]

As we will see, this is the main idea associated with the Annunaki in the minds of Sumerians, that is that they were directly created by Anu, and so it makes sense that even their name reflects this idea, that is that they were the offspring of the prince.

“The term itself means ‘of royal seed’ or ‘princely seed’ because the annunaki were considered the offspring of Anu or An – the great God of heaven. The annunaki were also the offspring of An and his consort “ki“ of heaven and earth. [There was] this divine coupling [in] the way the Mesopotamians conceived their pantheon.”

So if the term Annunaki means princely seed or offspring of the prince, how is it that Ancient Aliens says that the word for Annunaki means those who from heavens to earth came?

The short answer is that everything Ancient Aliens says about the Annunaki comes from a man named Zecharia Sitchin. Sitchin wrote many books claiming that the Annunaki were really aliens. Unfortunately, at the time that he wrote this in the 70’s, there weren’t many ways for ordinary people to see if what he was saying is true or not.

To put it simply Sitchin’s translation of the word Annunaki is wrong.

Michael Heiser: “You’ll often read, especially in the writings of Zecharia Sitchin, that the annunaki means something like ‘they who from heaven came’ or some other description that makes them sound like aliens or extra-terrestrials. There isn’t a source on the planet by any Sumerian scholar that would agree with that definition. It’s not a difficult term. I personally don’t think that Sitchin knew Sumerian at all because if you’re going to get a term associated with a very group of important deities wrong, I have to wonder what else you’re going to get wrong.”

Sitchin claimed to be an expert on Sumerian writings, yet we can now see that he didn’t seem to even understand the basic grammar and vocabulary rules of the Sumerian language.v Several real scholars challenged him on his translations, and on his lack of any academic credentials in the field, pointing out that there is no record of Sitchin having anything but a journalism degree[4]:

One such scholar is Michael Heiser. “To this day I haven’t been able to find, nor have other people of whom I’ve asked help – people who liked Sitchin – any credentials of him knowing any of the languages or him being credentialed in any way in ancient near-eastern studies.”

As we progress and look into some of the specifics of Sitchin’s views – articulated by Ancient Aliens – I think you will see that determining the truth about this difficult subject is not out of the hands of the common person.

AA: “It says, word for word, that these beings descended in flying vehicles from the sky.”

This is a preposterous statement. I challenge anyone to produce this “word for word” text.

You can do a search online[5], and literally see all the references to the word Annunaki in the Sumerian texts. The only time it refers to anything even close to this is when it talks about the Annunaki being direct creations of Anu in heaven. A few examples of this would be:

The Anunna, the (gods), whom An conceived in the sky.

The Anunna, whom An in the sky conceived.

These texts emphasize the point that the main Sumerian concept regarding the Annunaki was that they were directly created by An – that’s what’s being said here.

The idea that the text says that they “descended out of flying vehicles” is pure fiction, and that’s the nicest way I can think of to say that.

What Ancient Aliens does here is they show pictures of the winged solar disk as they talk about the Annunaki, and I guess they expect the audience to think that the texts speak of these disks like spacecraft in the Sumerian stories, when in fact the solar disks seen in the iconography are not associated with the Annunaki at all, but rather with the sun and or sun god[6].

This is probably why Tsoucalous says the following:

“And they were always described or depicted [as] floating above some, quote unquote, regular people.”

Since the Annunaki are never depicted floating above people’s heads, we can see that they want people to believe that the solar disk icon equals the Annunaki spacecraft.

This is wrong for several reasons.

Number one, the solar disks in the Sumerian culture, really did represent the sun or the sun god.

The sun travelling across the sky everyday was seen to have been facilitated by wings on the sun. You need to know that there is nothing in these descriptions of the sun in the Sumerian texts that would suggest that they were really talking about a UFO. As boring as it may be, they were really talking about the sun.

One way to demonstrate this is found in the epic of Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh worships Shamash, the sun god, in order to get favor for part of his journey, and he does this by facing east in the morning – that is, in the direction of the rising sun.[7]

The idea that Ancient Aliens proposes here that the Annunaki actually came out of the solar disks or that they were pictured riding in them is just a lie; there is no way around it.

“We can find not only descriptions of the annunaki, but also depictions. We can see them in statues; in carvings, so it’s all very interesting to see that those beings looked like modern-day space travellers with weird suits; some of them wore wrist watchers; they had boots on and helmets and, above all, wings.”

All throughout the Ancient Aliens series they show these pictures of Akkadian winged genies and refer to them as Annunaki. But funnily enough winged genies aren’t Annunaki. In fact these reliefs are not even Sumerian, they’re Akkadian.

But hey, while were here we might as well explain what’s going on in these images, even though they have absolutely nothing to do with the Annunaki.

The belief was that certain aspects of nature were controlled by these winged genies. Most notably they were responsible for the fertilization of the crops.[8][9]

They were often depicted with a bucket of pollen or water in one hand, and a group of male flowers or a pine cone in the other hand. They often are depicted as fertilizing a date tree which was a symbol of fruitfulness.

Sometimes they would be depicted as being pointed at the king which, because of the accompanying inscriptions, we know means that the king was seen to be a type of intermediary between the gods, and responsible for the fruitfulness of the land and the people.[10]

One way to demonstrate this is by explaining what Ancient Aliens calls a “wristwatch.” First, you should take note that if this is a watch then these genies were serious about timekeeping, because they wore one on both wrists, and often on a headband as well. This “watch” is actually an Akkadian symbol for Ishtar the goddess of fertility. You can see the same rosette on the famous Ishtar gate in Babylon.

The fertility of the land was associated with, as you might expect, the goddess of fertility, and these beings are depicted as acting on behalf of Ishtar as they fertilize this date tree.

This also probably explains the wings, considering that the natural and visible way that a flower is pollenated is through bees and birds. Therefore it’s not so hard to see that they were depicting their spiritual agents of pollination with wings as well.

AA: “Zecharia Sitchin has essentially suggested that the reason we were visited in the remote past is because the ancient astronauts’ home planet needed gold for their atmosphere and that their gold-content in the atmosphere was depleting – so they came to earth in order to mine gold and bring it back to their home planet.”

This line about aliens coming to mine gold for their atmosphere, in the ancient past, is widely repeated by Ancient Astronaut theorists. In fact it’s become something of a foundational idea in the movement. This idea traces directly back to Zecharia Sitchin and has absolutely nothing to do with Sumerian texts.

It’s interesting to note that Sitchin doesn’t even give a place in the Sumerian texts to justify this notion that they needed gold for their atmosphere. He says the following in his book “The Wars of Gods and Men”:

“The metal, with its unique properties, was needed back home for a vital need, … as best as we can make out, this vital need could have been for suspending the gold particles in Nibiru’s waning atmosphere and thus shield it from critical dissipation.” (emphasis mine)

So he says ‘as best as we can make out’. Who is ‘we’? And what texts would even hint at that idea. He creates this idea of gold particles being needed in a planet’s atmosphere out of nowhere.

Nowadays you can do a word search for the uses of the word “gold” in the Sumerian texts.[11] We can read every mention of this word.

Not only are the mentions of the word gold relatively few in the Sumerian texts, there is nothing to indicate anything but the most ordinary uses for gold[12]. In fact It’s a surprisingly boring study.

Thanks to meticulous cataloging of the Sumerian texts over the last few decades, and the advent of the internet, we no longer have to take people like Sitchin’s word for it.

Heiser: “There are some databases online that allow you to search through Sumerian texts, and I have a video on my website sitchiniswrong.com. If you go there and click on the Annunaki tab I will show you how to search through something called the electronic text corpus of Sumerian literature. I will show you how you can search for all the occurrences of the word Annunaki and then click through the English translations of all those occurrences. You can find this material and I would encourage you to do so because you can check up on Zecharia Sitchin; you can check up on me.

When I claim that there are no texts [and] there are no tablets that have, for instance, the Annunaki on Nibiru or associated with Nibiru; that Nibiru isn’t a planet beyond Pluto, how easy would it be to prove me wrong if you knew how to search for those terms? It would be real easy, and I encourage you to check up on me and everybody else and do the work. You can access this material and know who’s telling you the truth.”

We can finally see for ourselves why the Sumerian scholars have been so critical of Sitchin, not because they are too close minded or anything like that, but because Sitchin really doesn’t seem to know what he is talking about.

Let me give you an example of how Sitchin comes up with his “amazing” translations.

Let’s take this idea that the Sumerian texts speak of mining gold. Now since the Sumerian texts do not speak of mining gold in any way, Sitchin has to construct this idea out of thin air. This is how he did it:

Let’s look at a quote from his first book “The Twelfth Planet”:

“Some Mesopotamian hymns to Ea exalt him as Bel Nimiki, translated “lord of wisdom”; but the correct translation should ‘undoubtedly be “lord of mining.”

In classic Sitchin style he never gives any reason that the “correct translation should ‘undoubtedly be “lord of mining.” He just says it should be and leaves it at that.

Again, we have Sumerian dictionaries written by the scribes themselves, and the Sumerians don’t agree with Sitchin here at all, so why should we?

I think one way to demonstrate how bad of a translation this is, is to read a little about Ea’s or Enki’s wisdom in context, and let you see if it makes sense to you as meaning wisdom or if it really means mining.

This is an example from a Sumerian text called Enuma Elish:

HE WHO UNDERSTANDS ALL
    The Wise One,
    The Great One,
    EA who Knows ALL THAT IS,
    Perceived the Plot.
    He countered it
    With a Powerful Spell.

Not only does it describe his wisdom further by saying “he who understands all” but it also says that because of this wisdom he was able to perceive a plot before it happened and counter it. None of what we just read makes sense if “wisdom” means mining.

Or from the same epic:

EA,
    Who knows ALL THINGS,
    Knew he could not Defeat
    KINGU and the Hosts of TIAMAT.

Here again we see a contextual definition of Ea’s knowledge. He knows all again, and we see this knowledge helped him understand that he could not defeat Kingu.

These are not isolated descriptions of this knowledge; Ea is the god of wisdom for a reason. Nothing said about him makes sense if his knowledge means mining, or even knowledge about mining. All the stories about him highlight his great understanding, and conversely there isn’t even a hint that he cares a lick about digging for gold or anything else…it’s just not there. It requires an ignorance of the Sumerian texts in order to be believed.

Let’s move on to another claim about the Annunaki:

AA: “Virtually every story that’s in Genesis – the flood story, the Adam and Eve story – all have precedents with the ancient Sumerians. The story that came down to the Sumerians is that the Annunaki were mining gold on the Earth and the run-of-the-mill workers complained saying: ‘This is really hard work and we’re tired. We don’t want to do this anymore’ and so they had a big council and they decided to create a primitive worker called an Adamou. The Annunaki created humans as a slave species.”

The first thing to be aware of here is that in the epic of creation that they are referring to here, the God’s weren’t mining gold. The work that the gods were doing is creating the world, kind of what you would expect from a creation epic.

It even specifically states that they were making mountains and rivers, such as the Tigris and Euphrates. [13]The gods here were tired of creating the earth not gold mining.

The epic goes on to describe the following events:

· The gods decide to mix up themselves with clay and make man.
    · As the version of men they made increased in number, the noise they made angered the gods.
    · They decide to kill them off with a flood.
    · One man is instructed to build a boat.
    · He put animals on it.
    · It rains for seven days and seven nights.
    · The man and his family are saved.

There are many similarities between these Sumerian writings and to the biblical accounts of the creation of man and Noah’s flood.

Some people think this is due to the writers of the Bible copying the earlier Sumerian writings. This is problematic because even the critics who specialize in this style of ancient literature say there is no evidence of literary borrowing[14], in fact just the opposite. They propose that they must be referring to a common source for the information.

One paper by A. Heidel, A.R. Millard and D. Damrosch concludes this way:

“Literary dependence cannot be demonstrated. Here, as in most of the parallels in the primeval history, it is considered more likely that Mesopotamian and biblical traditions are based on a common source. Some understand this common source to be a piece of more ancient literature, while others consider it the actual event.’ Hill & Walton, ‘A Survey of the Old Testament’, p. (2010).

Add to this that it is not just the Sumerian texts and the bible that are talking about the same basic story, but obvious elements of this story can be found in almost every early culture, regardless of its location.

Take for example the story of Viracocha in South America.

Viracocha created the heavens and the earth. He then took large stones and breathed life into them. But they became giants, so he sent a flood to wipe them out. After the flood he breathed into smaller stones than the first time thereby creating smaller people, which were then scattered all over the world.[15]

And in the bible, in Genesis 6 we see something similar. The Sons of God disobeyed God, they came to earth had sex with human women, producing giants called Nephilim. The Nephilim over time almost eliminated the original human population, and this is one of the reasons that God sent the flood.[16]

These stories are found in some form in cultures as geographically separated as you can get. They are in China, Europe, the Middle East, they are found in Native American traditions, in South America and many others.xvii

The similarities are too obvious to simply dismiss. Things like 8 people being on the boat are mentioned in a good percentage of these stories.[17]

I personally think that all these cultures are drawing from the same original story, a story that was told only one way, and that as migrations happened from this original group they started adding in details that were more locally important to them. But that each of these cultures sincerely believed they were passing on the true account of the origin of humanity to their descendants as this story was told.

Ironically if you take it at face value, if there was really a flood and all people except for the ones on the boat were destroyed, and if most modern cultures were descended from them, the fact that the entire world seems to have inherited the same story would make sense, because they essentially had the same eight ancestors who experienced such a dramatic event, and made it a point to pass the story to each generation.

I propose that something like this really did happen in ancient history. I don’t see any logical way around it. The question I have is which, if any of these accounts, is closest to the truth?

Ancient Aliens tells us that the Sumerian version is closest to the truth because they were recorded earlier. That makes sense to a point, but we have to remember that the events described in the Sumerian texts were still ancient history to the Sumerians. So the question is not so much about the date of the writing, but rather their ability to preserve the story.

I’ll give you a few very good reasons to seriously doubt that the Sumerian accounts should be given more weight where they differ from the others.

The first is that the Sumerians stories are not logically consistent.

Take for example that in both the Sumerian and Biblical accounts, dimensions for the boat are given.

The mere fact that an important part of this story is the dimensions of the boat is interesting, but when you draw out the dimensions, you have on the one hand the Sumerian boat, being a big cube, and the biblical one being described by naval engineers as nearly perfect for maintaining stability without hull damage in incredibly rough seas.[18]

Another reason not to trust the Sumerian texts where they differ from the others is that, as every Sumerian scholar knows, the Sumerians constantly change the details of their stories to suit the different situations.

For example, texts of the same story found in the temple of Enki will differ from ones found in the temple of Innana, even if they are from the same time period, but especially if they’re from a different time period. To quote one Sumerian scholar:

“Inconsistencies are a regular feature of Sumerian poetry.”

He goes on to say that “integration of different texts [by the Sumerian scribes] often appear somewhat careless.”[19]

Compare that with the ancient Hebrew scribes, who were notorious for taking their job ultra-seriously. They had many rules that governed their coping of their sacred texts. For example, it is said that they would have to speak every letter out loud before committing it to paper.[20][21]

One example of a vindication of this meticulous attention to detail is with the Isaiah scroll found in the Dead Sea scrolls.

The earliest copies of the Hebrew Old Testament before the Dead Sea Scrolls were the Masoretic texts which were copied between the years 600-1000AD. So the Isaiah scroll, one of the best preserved scrolls, would be a way to prove or disprove if their scriptures had been faithfully copied by the scribes during the previous 800 years. As it turned out they did a flawless job and the Hebrew scribes were vindicated.[22][23]

So when deciding which texts are more accurate as it relates to their accounts of ancient events it is far more logical to assume that the group with a tradition of accurate preservation and transmission of their texts should be given more weight than a culture like the Sumerians who seemed to have little interest in the accurate transmission of the details of their stories.

To sum up, almost everything that Ancient Aliens says about the Annunaki is untrue, which is not surprising considering they copy and pasted almost everything in this section from the books of Zecharia Sitchin.

For more information about Sitchin’s errors in his translations of the Sumerians and Arkaddian texts, I will direct you to the excellent website of doctor Michael Heiser ‘Sitchiniswrong.com’.

[1] A. Kienast, “Igigu und Anunnaku: Nach Den Akkadischen Quellen” (Igigu and Anunnaki According to the Akkadian Sources)

[2] W. von Soden, “Babylonische Göttergruppen: Igigu und Anunnaku, Zum Bedeutungswandel theologischer Begriffe” (Babylonian God-Groups: Igigu and Anunnaku: Changes in the Meanings of Theological Terms)

[3] Die Anunna in der Sumerischen Überlieferung The Anunna in the Sumerian Tradition A. Falkenstein, Heidelberg Literal Translation (with some adjustment for clarity) by Kalene E. Barry

[4] Ibid.

[5]http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk

[6] “Shamash.” Windows to the Universe, n.d. http://www.windows2universe.org/myth...amash_sun.html

[7] In the Babylonian epic Gilgamesh. When Gilgamesh and Enkidu travel to slay Humbaba, each morning they pray and make libation to shamash in the direction of the rising sun for safe travels.

[8] The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Kansas City, Missouri, Winged Genie Fertilizing a Date Tree, 884-860 B.C.E.
    Assyrian, http://nelson-atkins.org/collections...w.cfm?id=24456

[9]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winged_genie

[10] Ada Cohen, Steven E. Kangas. “Assyrian Reliefs from the Palace of Ashurnasirpal II A Cultural Biography.” In Assyrian Reliefs from the Palace of Ashurnasirpal II A Cultural Biography, 2010.

[11] Please note before doing this search for gold: that in this search for the word gold you will sometimes see a reference to “Nibru” this is not the same thing as the infamous “Nibiru.” When they bring gold to “Nibru” they are actually taking it to a real Sumerian city: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippur Now here is how to do the “gold” search: http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin...c=gcirc&lists=

[12] Ibid.

[13] The Epic of Atrahasis, Line 25,26,30: http://www.livius.org/as-at/atrahasis/atrahasis.html

[14] By John H. Walton. Ancient Israelite Literature in Its Cultural Context: A Survey of Parallels ,P.41, http://books.google.co.ke/books?id=F...20noah&f=false.

[15]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viracocha.htm

[16] Genesis 6:1–14 The Holy Bible: King James Version. 2009 (Electronic Edition of the 1900 Authorized Version.) (Ge 6). Bellingham, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc.

[17] “Flood Legends From Around The World.” Flood Legends From Around The World, n.d. http://www.nwcreation.net/noahlegends.html/.

[18] S.W. Hong, S.S. Na, B.S. Hyun, S.Y. Hong, D.S. Gon April 1, 1994 “Safety Investigation of Noah’s Ark in a Seaway” http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/tj/v8/n1/noah and Jonathan Sarfati. “Noah’s Flood and the Gilgamesh Epic.” Creation Magazine, March 29, 2004. http://creation.com/noahs-flood-and-the-gilgamesh-epic.

[19] Ian Lawton. “Guide to the Sumerian Texts.” Guide to the Sumerian Texts, 2000. http://www.ianlawton.com/mes4.htm.

[20] Aish HaTorah’s Discovery Seminar. “Accuracy of Torah Text.” Accuracy of Torah Text, n.d. http://www.aish.com/h/sh/tat/48969731.html.

[21]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scribe#Ancient_Israel

[22] Evans, Craig. “Guide to the Dead Sea Scrolls.” 2010.

[23] Jeff A. Benner. “Isaiah Scroll and the Masoretic Text.” Ancient Hebrew Research Center, n.d. http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/31_masorite.html.

25. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

As as for the real builders of the pyramids, these videos are very informative

26. Link to Post #35
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Poppy cock. Read the article and it's just a regurgitation of Ron Wyatt's work.
    If anyone wants I would be happy to explain why Wyatt's work should not to be taken at face value.
    I am surprised because it's usually the 7th Day Adventists who pull this one out and try to pass it off as fact (most Creationists now run from anything to do with Wyatt because of the rubbish he came out with).

As another question, what is the archaeological evidence that a civilisation existed in the region claimed 200,000 years ago (the process used for dating and data from that process is what I'm after).
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

RMorgan (16th December 2012), Shade (16th December 2012)

28. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Hey guys!

You need to read a book that's over 100 years old to get good info on the pyramids, lol

One of the ones I have is called "A MIRACLE IN STONE" and it explains LOTS.

It tells stories of synchronous personalities, cessation of local deity worship, goodness, and more.

29. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I believe that Micheal Tellinger's 'research' and his public face is now only claiming 'at least 75,000' for Adam's calendar http://www.michaeltellinger.com/adams-calendar.php because he probably by some miracle realised 200,000 is wrong. I remember reading on his original site for it, which I can no longer locate (has been taken down along with many of the other related pages?), for some reason, that he was definitely saying 200,000 and this is what Andrew Collins talks about here http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/ar...sa_4_adams.htm. The links at the bottom no longer work, and I remember reading Micheal's original site which is what all the spin off articles you can still read around the net were based on. They all grabbed the 200,000 ball and ran with it, and Micheal is now comfortable with his Adam's circle cafe and associated tours (which include the giant footprint in granite? LOL, this should be called the giant magical delusional tour).

Andrew Collins said that there is no evidence to support Adam's circle being out of the same range as Golbeke Tepe (10,000 - 9,000 BC). Certainly there is evidence in the region (South Africa) of Homo genus being there for millions of years - but "A Metropolis", "A City" and an "Annunaki slave hostel" there is ZERO evidence for. But then again, those who want to see the Annunaki Agenda don't really pay much attention to actual evidence, it's all about what their imagination suggests is there and is the most exciting to believe while also reinforcing their psyche and archetypal dramatic base. That's what amazes me about the giant's footprint - they just don't care about physics or that it is obviously erosion. It's a footprint no matter what because that's simply what they want to believe - because it's the most attractive prospect. Life's a movie then. OK>

Scholars aside - both the dream and the flesh have realities. Figuring out in what way is the game. Too much of either (at the expense of the other) or neither in correct combination is just as lacking truth as much as they lack each other.
    Last edited by Shade; 16th December 2012 at 17:21.

30. Link to Post #38
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Quote Posted by Shade (here)
    I believe that Micheal Tellinger's 'research' and his public face is now only claiming 'at least 75,000' for Adam's calendar http://www.michaeltellinger.com/adams-calendar.php because he probably by some miracle realised 200,000 is wrong. I remember reading on his original site for it, which I can no longer locate (has been taken down along with many of the other related pages?), for some reason, that he was definitely saying 200,000 and this is what Andrew Collins talks about here http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/ar...sa_4_adams.htm. The links at the bottom no longer work, and I remember reading Micheal's original site which is what all the spin off articles you can still read around the net were based on. They all grabbed the 200,000 ball and ran with it, and Micheal is now comfortable with his Adam's circle cafe and associated tours (which include the giant footprint in granite? LOL, this should be called the giant magical delusional tour).

Andrew Collins said that there is no evidence to support Adam's circle being out of the same range as Golbeke Tepe (10,000 - 9,000 BC). Certainly there is evidence in the region (South Africa) of Homo genus being there for millions of years - but "A Metropolis", "A City" and an "Annunaki slave hostel" there is ZERO evidence for. But then again, those who want to see the Annunaki Agenda don't really pay much attention to actual evidence, it's all about what their imagination suggests is there and is the most exciting to believe while also reinforcing their psyche and archetypal dramatic base. That's what amazes me about the giant's footprint - they just don't care about physics or that it is obviously erosion. It's a footprint no matter what because that's simply what they want to believe - because it's the most attractive prospect. Life's a movie then. OK>

Scholars aside - both the dream and the flesh have realities. Figuring out in what way is the game. Too much of either (at the expense of the other) or neither in correct combination is just as lacking truth as much as they lack each other.
    G'day Shade,

Thanks, that's pretty well what I thought, just wanted to know what process was used and data collected to come to this conclusion.
    As with the very impressive "evidence" of Wyatt's, once it is looked at half the time it just turns out to be theatrics for the faithful and the other half conclusions are come to because that's what the observer wants to see. I do like to be surprised though (and this has happened on occasion) so am polite and ask the "who, what, where, when, why, how and if/then" questions.
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

31. The Following User Says Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Shade (17th December 2012)

32. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 times in 156 posts

The problem with some of you guys is that you don't want to RESEARCH anything yourselves, which leads to a lot of confusion. Instead, you copy-paste texts from other people and you want me to analyze everything and prove you otherwise. I'm not trying to convince anyone, of anything, but it is very unfortunate that you call yourselves awaken, while you fall for the DECEPTION of the ruling elite.

Anunnaki does not mean the Royal Ones as the video claims, and here is why:

An means the Celestial One and it is in itself a royal title, given to the first king of Nibiru.
    Ki means the Cleaved One, and refers to Earth. After the "celestial battle" described by both texts and at least one clay depiction, half of our planet was crushed (forming the asteroid belt) while the surviving half - much later - received the name KI, the cleaved one.

According to your video, the Anunna means, "the gods whom An in the sky conceived", without any reference to KI = Earth. So, we have:

An = the royal celestial one;
    Nunna = gods conceived in the sky (in my interpretation: gods who originated in the Heavens);
    Ki = planet Earth;

(IMO, the text refers to the "gods" as having originated from the Heavens, not literally being conceived in the sky. If this is the case, then Sitchin's translation was 100% correct:
    "The celestial gods with royal blood which originated in the Heavens to Earth came".

Why do I say this? Because the Sumerians never depicted god or gods as fairy beings never seen by the people. By contrary, they were physical beings, who used to interact with humans. They did not fly because they had wings, like angels, but because they used flying machines. They also had astronaut helmets, called "eagle helmets", etc. So, what the Sumerian described was very technical, compared to the fairy tales of the bible, for example).

In my opinion, mister Michael S. Heiser, is being deceptive, because the name clearly describes a connection between the so called Celestial Ones (the Nibiruan royalty), and Earth.

If you are intimidated by his PhD and you don't want to question his claims, then you can give up everything right now. All the corrupted institutions who are keeping us in the dark (e.g NASA, NSA, CIA, and the scientific institutions from all fields), are using people like Mr. Heiser to lie to us.

For example, if you accept the official story called the "population bottleneck theory", which allegedly explains our three huge & sudden evolutionary leaps, because it is supported by people with PhDs, then you can give up your research, because there will always be people with fancy titles supporting whatever theory they are being payed to support.

Click for video of DNA-proved alien skull

Regarding the pyramids of Egypt, you honestly believe that quasi stone age & bare-footed slaves were able to achieve that degree of perfection 5,000 years ago?

I say impossible! The sides of the Great Pyramid are almost perfectly placed from N-S and E-W and aligned with Earth's true North, using advanced knowledge of astronomy (the constructors could measure the day, the year and could precisely determine the Equinox. They knew that Earth is a sphere and knew how to accurately calculate its longitude and latitude), advanced mathematics (formulas discovered thousands of years later), etc. And these are only the some of the scientific features...You can read more HERE (please ignore the bad grammar).

But dear Shade, there is something striking about your attitude, IMO. Because you disagree with Sitchin's work, the Ancient Aliens series, you don't accept alien intervention in the building of the pyramids, you fight any alternative theories for Adam's calendar and Gobekli Tepe (all deducted from your replies to this thread alone), so I don't really understand your "deal" on the Avalon forums.

There is nothing constructive about your posts, because you only promote the official stories. We already KNOW the official stories, and we don't need someone to quote them for us.

But now I am interested to know more about you (if you are kind enough):

- Do you believe there is extraterrestrial intelligent life (a.k.a. aliens)?
    - Are you a religious person?
    - What made you sign up for the Avalon forum?

Thank you!
    Last edited by AlexanderLight; 17th December 2012 at 17:33.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlexanderLight For This Post:

panopticon (17th December 2012), PRAGMAE (5th March 2013)

34. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

AlexanderLight, you are welcome to look through my previous posts to see what my points of view are on ETs and such. Read up, if you are interested.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast