+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Distilled water for health and awakening...

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,445 times in 21,493 posts

Default Re: Distilled water for health and awakening...

Quote Posted by Levent tonga (here)
    Distilled water can actually kill you if you drink to much of it.
    A bit sensationalist?

I would imagine that -any- water would kill you, if you drank enough .

Or, speaking more sensibly, I've been figuring that distilled water was OK so long as you supplied the missing mineral (sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium and sulfur) in a appropriate forms and amounts. Your body -will- provide them, from its stores, if you don't, because it must maintain these various electrolyte balances to live. If your body can't liberate anymore from its stores ... then its dooms day, as you note.

Or are you suggesting something else here?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

No Paul,
    If you drink excessive amount regular water you will get intoxication
    When too much water enters the body's cells, the tissues swell with the excess fluid. Your cells maintain a specific concentration gradient, so excess water outside the cells (the serum) draws sodium from within the cells out into the serum in an attempt to re-establish the necessary concentration. As more water accumulates, the serum sodium concentration drops -- a condition known as hyponatremia. The other way cells try to regain the electrolyte balance is for water outside the cells to rush into the cells via osmosis.

On the other hand Distilled water is extremely unstable and prone to turn it's PH to acidic nature in very short time and it's intoxication is more severe then regular water

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

NancyV (20th May 2012), schneider (20th May 2012)

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Five years ago a radio station in Sacramento held an on-air contest to see who could drink the most water. The prize was a Nintendo Wii. One woman died from drinking too much water.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16614865.../#.T7iLZkVYutE

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Last edited by Whiskey_Mystic; 20th May 2012 at 06:16.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

NancyV (20th May 2012)

6. Link to Post #64
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    I gotta add my two cents, as this topic does interest me... and the truth is .... I am undecided, I think this issue is more complicated then meets the eye... howeverrr (lol)... I do believe that distilled water has special chemical properties as Mercola describes, which is why it is recommended for use in batteries for ex) I don't completely agree with Webber on the idea that the only way for the body to absorb minerals is via complex food sources (which I think he said that) I remember reading that two of the longest lived people on the planet are the Japanese of Okinawa, and some tribe in the mountains of Pakistan, which both have the richest sources of naturally occurring calcium, one from the choral mass, the other from mineral water which runs off the mountains, so I believe that non food sources absolutely can be a source of mineral consumption. Mercola wasn't completely blowing off distilled water but suggesting not using it long term, that makes sense (moderation in all things) I do believe that it could have a therapeutic application in detoxing, but question how distilled water, in and of itself, would know how to differentiate between heavy metals and other minerals in general? I can understand a plant/herb like cilantro having a specific property, but why would something as universal as water know to leave healthy minerals and absorb only unhealthy minerals? I would like to see something that explains that mechanism, so I would definitely consider trying it, after say a period of high dose mineralization say, (just as a safety precaution) and I would love to do scientific studies on measuring what comes out of the urine on different levels of distilled water consumption (alas I haven't built my secret underground science lab yet ...;-) that is all I got off the top of my head, will be studying this more...
    good post sigma,
    I would assume that distilled water grabs all elements irrespectively, you could certainly like Paul suggests resupply your body with the elements that you want to keep.
    its the nicest tasting water I have tried...distilled....

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

It's the only water I have drank for over ten years (and I drink a lot of water every day, and make coffee with it) and I have no health problems that could kill me. I take NO medications. I look very much younger than I am. I feel that way too.

distilled water has been VERY good for me and of it's going to kill me, it is showing now signs!
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Carolin (20th June 2012), gripreaper (4th June 2012), Lettherebelight (20th May 2012), RunningDeer (20th May 2012), schneider (20th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Whiskey_Mystic your statement is misleading on why the lady died from water consumption. Two important facts were that a large amount was consumed, in a short period of time. It was nearly two gallons of water. Whereas, one gallon of water over an entire day is consumed in the distilled water spiritual and health benefits video. See: "Lisa Harrison's with Andrew Norton Webber"

“...Contestants were given 8-ounce bottles of water to drink in two minutes. Within 10 minutes, the contestants drank again. After eight rounds, contestants drank 16-ounce bottles...”

“...Winsor said she drank nine of the 16-ounce bottles and saw Strange drink a 10th -- a total of 224 ounces of water, or nearly two gallons...

WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Five years ago a radio station in Sacramento held an on-air contest to see who could drink the most water. The prize was a Nintendo Wii. One woman died from drinking too much water.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16614865.../#.T7iLZkVYutE

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

unearth9 (20th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One woman died from drinking too much water.
    Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    Whiskey_Mystic your statement is misleading on why the lady died from water consumption. Two important facts were that a large amount was consumed, in a short period of time.
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer -- I'm confused -- how was Whiskey_Mystic's statement misleading? Seems like you're agreeing with him -- too dang much water .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

RunningDeer (20th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Whiskey_Mystic your statement is misleading on why the lady died from water consumption. Two important facts were that a large amount was consumed, in a short period of time.
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer -- I'm confused -- how was Whiskey_Mystic's statement misleading? Seems like you're agreeing with him -- too dang much water .
    Hi Paul,

If people are considering the distilled water method, then information that Whiskey_Mystic posted, may cause others to shy away from experimenting further.

There's a world of different between drinking 2 gallons of water in a short period of time vs. one gallon over 12-16 hours.

WhiteCrowBlackDeer

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (20th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Hi Paul,

If people are considering the distilled water method, then information that Whiskey_Mystic posted, may cause others to shy away from experimenting further.

There's a world of different between drinking 2 gallons of water in a short period of time vs. one gallon over 12-16 hours.

WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Paul said that too much of any kind of water could be harmful. I supported that with a news story. I made no comparison to sensible drinking and certainly didn't intend to mislead anyone. I wasn't addressing anything else. I simply reported a news story. Sorry if this confused anyone.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Phoenix (4th June 2012), RunningDeer (20th May 2012), ThePythonicCow (20th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Oh, I'm sorry, Whiskey_Mystic. That also explains Paul's question.
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Paul said that too much of any kind of water could be harmful. I supported that with a news story. I made no comparison to sensible drinking and certainly didn't intend to mislead anyone. I wasn't addressing anything else. I simply reported a news story. Sorry if this confused anyone.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (20th May 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (20th May 2012)

19. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ah - true - Whiskey_Mystic did not specify time period, just amount.

I had taken time period to be implied ... 36,500 half-gallons of water would not be "too much" ... if drunk over a lifetime of 100 years .

In other words, I think we are all agreeing vigorously ... too much water (or anything else I can think of) in too short a time is unhealthy, and in the extreme will kill.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th May 2012 at 23:05.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

RunningDeer (20th May 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (20th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #72
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

This is a good book on the topic... I'm about half way through it...

MAN'S HIGHER CONSCI0USNESS
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/94151052/H...-Consciousness

This is some really good information in it which relates to this topic. I think re-energised distilled water is the way forward which is what we drink, but I'm mainly doing recycling with Urine Therapy and am at about 4 litres per day ~ish and I'm having mild detox reactions which for me is great as I never get any.. So I think it is shifting stuff. This 4L is not all in one go... My bladder isn't that large!

The book link above I can highly recommend...

On the lady which died drinking too much water... Well it was bottled mineral water which isn't distilled water, but I would not recommend doing more than a pint every two to three hours...
    Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 20th May 2012 at 21:58.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Blueskywalking (19th June 2012), phillipbbg (4th June 2012), RunningDeer (20th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One month today, a gallon of distilled water each day.

Some things I've noticed so far are that my eyes are bluer/greener. I think that's because the whites are whiter.

My coffee intake is cut at least in half. Not because I am full of water, but because I see that it's less of a habit and more of a ritual. (I attribute this to clearer thinking.) I have no plan to eliminate coffee, but if it happens then that's fine.

One last point, I'm less inclined to eat foods that would be best left on the market shelf. Better decision making on what I eat. I'm fairly good, but there's aways room for tweaks and adjustments.

PS Two of my friends, Ben & Jerry's stopped in for a visit today. I had to take a Zantac when they left. I don't remember them being such energy vampires before.

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th June 2012 at 04:50.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

gripreaper (4th June 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (5th June 2012), soleil (15th March 2013)

25. Link to Post #74
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    I wont drink distilled water either.
    Face it. Humanity did not evolve by catching rain drops.
    They drank off of springs, creeks, rivers and lakes.
    None of that is distilled.
    But highly energized from playing with the earth mother.

Look into Photonic water.
    The Water Cycle most certainly utilizes distillation. If I were to drink some water from a lake, then an hour later urinate some out in the woods, and sweat some out into the air, later on that water will evaporate, and ONLY the water will evaporate due to it's low boiling point (leaving other unwanted materials behind because they have higher boiling points) and then when the time is right that water will rain down again, pure, technically distilled.

However, 99% of freshwater on the planet comes from underground sources, which gives merit to the case that mineral-rich water is optimal for consumption.

The question that remains is, which is the best method? Due to the high amount and diverse variation of pollutants that have contaminated water supplies everywhere, this has made this topic so much more complex.

Whis is better?

Distilled water or chemically contaminated water? (flouride, residual chloride, rocket fuel, lead, volatile organic compounds, etc.)

Many other types of purification exist.. Which is best?

Note: I worked with NGO Catholic Relief Services in this area.

26. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Very difficult and time consuming to make, but the 'peak' water, MAY be water condensed from brown's gas.

It is made by imploding brown's gas in/as flame, or the brown's gas re-combining back into..H20.

The electrical charge is quite different.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ceedub (19th June 2012), RunningDeer (4th June 2012)

28. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Is there a practical gadget you'd recommend that would improve the electrical charge/fields of my re-mineralized distilled water?

And can you explain what's going on with that, to someone who still has one foot in the graveyard of "standard science" ?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

RunningDeer (4th June 2012)

30. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

All is wasted if you don't use a suitable container ;-

Quote Which Plastic Bottles Are Toxic?
    By Melissa Weaver, eHow Contributor
    Which Plastic Bottles Are Toxic? thumbnail
    Plastic bottles labeled 3, 6 and 7 are considered toxic.

During recent years concerns have arisen regarding the safety of plastic bottles, from water bottles to baby bottles. Certain types of plastic bottles contain harmful chemicals such as Bisphenol A (BPA) that can contribute to adverse health effects including hormonal changes, precancerous cells and prediabetic conditions. All plastic bottles are marked with the recycling symbol -- interlocking arrows forming a triangle -- with a number inside which indicates the type of plastic it contains.

Read more: Which Plastic Bottles Are Toxic? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_7482248_pla...#ixzz1woZa5JvN
    Sapere aude

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

RunningDeer (4th June 2012), Seikou-Kishi (4th June 2012)

32. Link to Post #78
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hey Paul have you seen Jason Verbelli vids on water filters and magnets
    post 1835
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t-Lake-/page92

Is there a practical gadget you'd recommend that would improve the electrical charge/fields of my re-mineralized distilled water?

And can you explain what's going on with that, to someone who still has one foot in the graveyard of "standard science" ?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

34. Link to Post #79
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by childs hood end (here)
    Hey Paul have you seen Jason Verbelli vids on water filters and magnets
    post 1835
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t-Lake-/page92

This video:
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

35. Link to Post #80
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Name:  Monkey See.jpg
Views: 877
Size:  7.1 KB

I'm Confused....

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast