+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Enki (Lucifer) Defied Anunnaki Commander Enlil (Yahweh) and Saved Ziusudra (Noah) and His People from Certain Death

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,970 times in 595 posts

Default Enki (Lucifer) Defied Anunnaki Commander Enlil (Yahweh) and Saved Ziusudra (Noah) and His People from Certain Death

Story so far: 13,000 years ago, “in the Whiteland, at the Earth’s bottom, off its foundation, the [Antarctic] icesheet slipped. By Nibiru’s netforce it was pulled into the south sea. A tidal wave arose, northward spreading.”

“The tidal wave, several hundred metres high, moved northward from Antarctica at 500 km per hour, like a giant circle around the world; it destroyed all lands lower than 2,000 metres above sea level.” [Tellinger, Slave Species: 472 – 473].

“The boat of Ziusudra the tidal wave from its moorings lifted. Though completely submerged, not a drop of water into it did enter. For forty days, waves and storms swept Earth, downing everything on the planet except those on mountaintops and in Ziusudra’s boat.” [ZS, Enki: 227]

Ninagal, Enki’s son who piloted the ark, surfaced it, raised sail and steered to Mt Ararat or “Mount al-Judi, the modern Cudi Dag, close to the Turkish-Syrian border.” [Collins, 2014: 263]

Ziusudra built a huge signal fire and roasted a lamb to honor Enki.

The orbiting Anunnaki surveyed the flood’s results.

Enki and Enlil descended in helicopters (whirlwinds) from their rockets.

“When Enlil the survivors saw, Ninagal among them, `Every Earthling had to perish’, he with fury shouted’; at Enki with anger he lunged, to kill his brother with bare hands he was ready.” Ninagal radioed Ninmah and Ninurta, “Bring your whirlers down quick.”

The 10th Sumerian Tablet: The Anunnaki Built the Pyramids

“`He is no mere mortal, my son he is,‘ Enki to Ziusudra pointing. `To a reed wall I spoke, not Ziusudra.‘” Ninurta and Ninmah restrained Enlil. Enki told them he’d seen Galzu in a dream, then, when he woke, found next to his bed, a tablet that showed how Ziusudra should build the submersible.

Together, Enki, Ninurta and Nimah convinced Enlil “The survival of mankind the will of the Creator of All must be.” [ZS, Enki: 228 – 229].

When the floodwaters receded, they left the uplands intact but left the spaceport at Sippar, all of Sumer and African goldmines under mud and silt. Earthlings at low elevations had drowned. Less than a thousand Earthlings dug alive from mountain caves to a world of mud that ruined for gathering and hunting. [Freer: Sapiens Arising:110]

People with Ziusudra on Ararat, hybrid astronaut/Igigi-Earthling families who fled to Mesopotamia’s mountains and the descendants of Ka-in at the Peruvian refinery and spaceport lived. Nibirans in charge of the Andean space and refining facilities helped “the few Andean survivors upon the high peaks to repopulate the continent.

New, postdeluvial arrivals came by sea. A leader called NAYAMLAP [Ninurta] led his people across the Pacific in a fleet of boats made of balsa wood, guided by a green stone through which the Great God delivered navigational and other instructions. Landfall was Cape Santa Helena in Ecuador.” Nayalap, “instructed the people in farming, building and handicrafts.”

In North America, Hopi, as well remember a “ handful of their ancestral Flood survivors digging out of cave shelters to start over.” [Freer, N., 2008, Sapiens Rising: 109 – 110; ZS:Time: 263]

“All the Anunnaki built in the past 432,000 years was buried under miles thick mud.” Of their settlements, only the stone Landing Platform [Baalbek] in Lebanon, survived intact.” [ZS, Enki: 230; Cosmic Code: 54]

Alexander: Ziusudra's (Noah's) boat was actually found on top of mount Ararat, in today's Turkey, exactly where the Sumerian tablets describe it came to its final stop. You can read more on the subject HERE.

Reference: EnkiSpeaks.com

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th August 2018), Arcturian108 (12th August 2018), BMJ (18th August 2018), Buzzie (17th August 2018), DeDukshyn (13th August 2018), Dick (11th August 2018), EFO (12th August 2018), Ernie Nemeth (15th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2018), genevieve (11th August 2018), Inversion (14th August 2018), Jambo (2nd May 2023), Jayke (17th August 2018), LifeAngel (12th August 2018), Mari (16th August 2018), Matt P (17th August 2018), Mercedes (11th August 2018), MistressJan (12th August 2018), mountain_jim (11th August 2018), Noelle (17th August 2018), Padmé (23rd August 2018), robinr1 (11th August 2018), section9 (11th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th August 2018), toppy (11th August 2018), uzn (12th August 2018), whitewave (12th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,567 times in 207 posts

Default Re: Enki (Lucifer) Defied Anunnaki Commander Enlil (Yahweh) and Saved Ziusudra (Noah) and His People from Certain Death

https://youtu.be/YQDmBA9TuD0
    this video shows the remains of what could be the arc of noah on mount Ararat.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

BMJ (18th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2018), Jambo (2nd May 2023), Noelle (17th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Enki (Lucifer) Defied Anunnaki Commander Enlil (Yahweh) and Saved Ziusudra (Noah) and His People from Certain Death

The video was beautiful and I was salivating over the wood and the craftsmanship, but the article on the ark is most informative. Here's an example:

Quote We know the aluminum was incorporated in the metallic mixture because it does not exist in metallic form in nature. This implies an extremely advanced knowledge of metallurgy and engineering. Characteristics of an iron-aluminum alloy have been investigated in The Russian Chemical Bulletin (2005) and reveal that this alloy forms a thin film of aluminum oxide which protects the material from rust and corrosion. The addition of titanium would provide added strength. This seems to have worked. The rivets have survived from antiquity!
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (18th August 2018), Ernie Nemeth (15th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2018), Jayke (17th August 2018), Mari (16th August 2018), Matt P (17th August 2018), Mercedes (16th August 2018), MistressJan (15th August 2018), Noelle (17th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    Zulu
    Thanks

If Enki, Lucifer as dubbed, is the savior god, and Enlil, the Yahweh/Jehovah/Christianity god was in favor of humanity erased, how has Christianity survived so long? Has Mr. Cash been right that all ET presence has been malign/enslaving?
    "Rage, rage against the dying of the light." -D. Thomas

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Siphonemis For This Post:

BMJ (18th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2018), Mercedes (16th August 2018), Noelle (17th August 2018), sherron44 (22nd January 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Christianity???? I received my answers concerning that question here on Avalon. A good place to start with that is Joseph Atwill's "Ceasar's Messiah" & a good followup to that is Michael Baigent's "The Jesus Papers".

Historian Edward Marriage has some excellent videos concerning exactly where "Christianity" started. A good question to ask is...."What IS this system that has been handed down to us over the centuries?" What purpose did it serve?

I would say Truman Cash is a good one to listen to, given the experiences he has had! It would be interesting to hear what conclusions you come to!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (18th August 2018), Jayke (17th August 2018), JRS (22nd January 2019), Mari (16th August 2018), Matt P (17th August 2018), Noelle (17th August 2018), Spellbound (16th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

just to mind comes 2 recent from Lisa Renee..

https://energeticsynthesis.com/index...timeline-shift

Thoth, Enki, Enlil Collectives 06 August 2018 Hits: 4020

Building Enki's Army 30 April 2018 Hits: 3351

as for the ARK it was The Arc of covenant gate... used.. to (GIZA)
    no boat sry

https://ascensionglossary.com/index....f_the_Covenant

or http://keylonta.ru/wp-content/upload...Dictionary.pdf page 26 in pdf reader. same as Enoch was the Oversoul that came in here of .. same before being thoth.. soul level being..

ashayana more info re it, but not for here as most haven't gotten any a that Intel to correlate

(unrelated, did that letter about david icke even was gotten onto AV.. its allready 10+years old...

nor was Nibiru reason for that wave... long ago.. nope diffrent story-line

for timeframe, ill just add that old image 50K list history to addonto-reflect.. see where it fits..

Last edited by Rha S ananda; 17th August 2018 at 16:39. Reason: addon + link

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Webz Libri's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    “The tidal wave, several hundred metres high, moved northward from Antarctica at 500 km per hour, like a giant circle around the world; it destroyed all lands lower than 2,000 metres above sea level.” [Tellinger, Slave Species: 472 – 473].
    I have a hard time visualizing the metric system and loose interest right away...
    My website: Mysteries Books

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Google exist and offers immediate conversion. Except for the USA And UK and a few other smaller countries (Singapor, australia) the rest of the planet is in metrics

You are here on an international forum, even if at times it looks exclusively American. But, it is international. Get use to it and use google for conversions, translations, or to check out information. As we all do here.

Quote Posted by Webz Libri (here)
    Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    I have a hard time visualizing the metric system and loose interest right away...
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

avid (22nd January 2019), Jambo (2nd May 2023), RunningDeer (23rd January 2019)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Google exist and offers immediate conversion. Except for the USA And UK and a few other smaller countries (Singapor, australia) the rest of the planet is in metrics

You are here on an international forum, even if at times it looks exclusively American. But, it is international. Get use to it and use google for conversions, translations, or to check out information. As we all do here.
    I was making a statement and not asking a question. I didn't realize that there are people out there that think some forum members do not know what Google is and what conversion tables are... interesting.

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote Posted by Webz Libri (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)

I was making a statement and not asking a question. I didn't realize that there are people out there that think some forum members do not know what Google is and what conversion tables are... interesting.
    So why lament you are getting uninterested because metric measurements are mentioned. And then revert into trying to insult me because I took you for a ... well.

I did not realized some people on the forum were obtuse enough to have detrimental statements on metric measurements. Your one short negative liners won't make it on this forum. But up to you.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

avid (22nd January 2019), onawah (23rd January 2019), RunningDeer (23rd January 2019)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Your one short negative liners won't make it on this forum. But up to you.
    Don't get your panties in a bunch.... just ignore what you deem insulting, I'm surely going to ignore you from now on...

19. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,573 times in 2,645 posts

Aye-up- is this another ‘all-of-a-sudden’ multiple-poster? The subjects are fascinating in this instance, yet what a proliferation. To concentrate on this forum so much and so quickly with such amazing prolific amounts of specifics subject matter is great, but almost overpowering. Webz Libri- you are already tiptoeing on folks’ toes in here - tread carefully and with respect, your research is fascinating.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

RunningDeer (23rd January 2019), Webz Libri (23rd January 2019)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Aye-up- is this another ‘all-of-a-sudden’ multiple-poster? The subjects are fascinating in this instance, yet what a proliferation. To concentrate on this forum so much and so quickly with such amazing prolific amounts of specifics subject matter is great, but almost overpowering. Webz Libri- you are already tiptoeing on folks’ toes in here - tread carefully and with respect, your research is fascinating.
    Thanks Avid, I'm just not the "sensitive" type...I'm not disrespectful. I'll take your advice though.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Webz Libri For This Post:

avid (23rd January 2019), Billy (23rd January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread