Closed Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 12 26 LastLast

Thread: Integrity

1. Link to Post #21
    buffski

Default Re: Integrity

a
    Quote Posted by manny (here)

so imo i would invite evey member of this forum into my home.
    and boy would i learn a lot ,but i may even teach a little.
    is that not what its all about.
    life is so versatile.
    no one is better than the next person,just on a different rung of the ladder.
    Nicely said Manny.

My father used to say 'this is my house...if you dont respect me then you can leave'... and in a way, he was right..because, boy, did we used to have some arguments. But he had this damned habit of not 'hearing' me and seeing my blunt words as seditious. Heated, would be an understatement for what went on.

You see, he cherished his stance so much that when he was wrong, he would be loathed to admit it...and if I protested too emotionally I was shown the door.

No, this is not a public forum, it is private.... we are invited...lest we overstep a mark that at times appears blurred.

Thanks Manny, for your words of embracing softness...you have truly found perspective.

I thank you for the softness of touch behind your message...for to err is human...or is it a hybriddy thingy?
    Last edited by buffski; 21st April 2011 at 21:26.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to buffski For This Post:

crosby (21st April 2011), DianeKJ (21st April 2011), Gardener (22nd April 2011), Lettherebelight (21st April 2011), manny (21st April 2011), sheddie (22nd April 2011), Sierra (21st April 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

IN MANNY'S DIRECTION

a characteristic of truth is, that someone can have the mirror opposite view to you, and you are both right.

have you ever heard the phrase 'i dont like your tone' or 'dont take that tone with me' ?

its a reference to the energy/intention behind, the words.

you can voice the same opinion in many diferent ways.
    there's an infinite amount of ways to express one thing.
    there are also an infinite amount of things that can be expressed.

why is it it some settle into a sneering belittling posture.
    it lowers the tone of the whole place.

sorry if thats a bit abstract.

as for policy decisions.... you must ask the man in charge.

steve
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

Buchanan561 (23rd April 2011), manny (21st April 2011), Revere (22nd April 2011), Sierra (21st April 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    Quote In connection with this, there's a kind of 'separation' happening. I can see it all around. I even talked about this with Kerry two years ago, and since then it has gradually intensified and amplified. You can see it in the YouTube comments on any alternative video you care to pick at random
    I haven't seen anything like it before, but it is true. I can't put my finger on it exactly but I believe that it has to do with frequencies or vibrations.
    Thank you for posting this. I've read it somewhere that the "changes" would include a rise in conflicts between groups and friends but having more to do with mind control technologies than anything else. I wish I could get my mouse pointer on the original article.

Thank you Bill for keeping your home open and inviting me in!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

crosby (21st April 2011), Gardener (22nd April 2011), jjl (21st April 2011), Lifesong (22nd April 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

Quote Posted by SKAWF (here)
    IN MANNY'S DIRECTION

a characteristic of truth is, that someone can have the mirror opposite view to you, and you are both right.

have you ever heard the phrase 'i dont like your tone' or 'dont take that tone with me' ?

its a reference to the energy/intention behind, the words.

you can voice the same opinion in many diferent ways.
    there's an infinite amount of ways to express one thing.
    there are also an infinite amount of things that can be expressed.

why is it it some settle into a sneering belittling posture.
    it lowers the tone of the whole place.

sorry if thats a bit abstract.

as for policy decisions.... you must ask the man in charge.

steve
    we can only be taught of what we have learned and that is the same with expression.
    what will be will be.

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,018 times in 8,167 posts

When I can ever get my head around why the "Charles" thing attracted SO many new members I might get a handle on what the hell is going on these days.

So much of what's happened here in the last 4 months is baffling me. Spiritually, right now, I just don't know my arse from my elbow.

I don't think it's something anyone can talk me through either. I just need to let it all settle.

What I thought was up now seems down and what I thought was down now seems up. No wait, up is up again......

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

crosby (21st April 2011), finally there!!! (22nd April 2011), jjl (21st April 2011), manny (21st April 2011), Sierra (21st April 2011), Snookie (22nd April 2011), Taurean (22nd April 2011), Turcurulin (6th April 2012), write4change (31st December 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

I love this place.

As this is like a home in some ways I get what you are saying Bill.

It has been fascinating to follow the evolution of this forum. Reality also gets reflected here it seems. I have recently gone trough separation myself with my partner and I can see it all around me. Its happening everywhere.
    Me and my ex-partner still have the up most respect and love for each other. I wish that here on avalon even through separation we keep love and respect for each other, like partners would. We can agree to disagree and move on as best we can.
    "The Truth" and "what is" are not exclusive in my opinion.

Lets all treat each other like lovely family members, with tolerance ,love and respect.
    <3

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to elysian For This Post:

Caren (22nd April 2011), crosby (21st April 2011), DianeKJ (21st April 2011), EsmaEverheart (21st April 2011), finally there!!! (22nd April 2011), fopa (23rd April 2011), giovonni (22nd April 2011), Lifesong (22nd April 2011), manny (21st April 2011), Miller (22nd April 2011), pilotsimone (2nd May 2011), Sierra (21st April 2011), Swanette (22nd April 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    Deactivated
    Thanks

sometimes is good to be shown the line in the sand, this is your house and sometimes we forget that.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gone002 For This Post:

Caren (22nd April 2011), crosby (21st April 2011), Gardener (22nd April 2011), loveandgratitude (22nd April 2011), manny (21st April 2011), Sierra (21st April 2011)

14. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

I can relate with what Bill calls the 'separation'. I have witnessed it occurring in my life as well. There is a change and an awakening happening in our world today and some of us feel it more strongly than others. Some of us are confused and are still trying to figure it out.

I think we are all aligning ourselves with like minded individuals. The battles that rage on internet forums and in the comment sections on Youtube range from childish to downright hateful. I usually read the comments to have a little chuckle, but sometimes I can only shake my head at the hurtfulness and anger some people harbour. In the end I try to accept that perhaps the hurt these people feel is meant to remind me of the changes I want to make in myself. When I was young, I could do and say some mean things. I carry these negative memories on my shoulder as a constant reminder that people can change...I need to believe that.

In the end we will have chosen a side and decisions will be made. But once we have chosen we will be firm in our beliefs and resolute in our convictions. Let's hope the end result will be peaceful and agreeable to the majority. I am glad to be apart of this 'house' and I want to contribute to making a change..

Peace

15. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Karma Ninja For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2011), Caren (21st April 2011), Charlie Pecos (22nd April 2011), crosby (21st April 2011), dejavu (23rd April 2011), Dennis Jonathan (22nd April 2011), DianeKJ (21st April 2011), DoubleHelix (22nd April 2011), finally there!!! (22nd April 2011), Gardener (22nd April 2011), giovonni (22nd April 2011), Heart-2-Heart (22nd April 2011), Hervé (22nd April 2011), kaatje (24th April 2011), Lifesong (22nd April 2011), pilotsimone (2nd May 2011), Professor (22nd April 2011), Sierra (21st April 2011), SKAWF (21st April 2011), Snookie (22nd April 2011), Taurean (22nd April 2011)

16. Link to Post #29
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    Quote In connection with this, there's a kind of 'separation' happening. I can see it all around. I even talked about this with Kerry two years ago, and since then it has gradually intensified and amplified. You can see it in the YouTube comments on any alternative video you care to pick at random
    I haven't seen anything like it before, but it is true. I can't put my finger on it exactly but I believe that it has to do with frequencies or vibrations.
    I definitely agree with you David. There's yet a further shift of frequencies and vibrations and it's affecting every part of our existence, to the point of separation/division between even those in these types of communities.

It's like the wheat separating from the chaff so to speak. Either your growing in this new transfomation based on personal LOA or you're missing the boat.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

DianeKJ (21st April 2011), Gardener (22nd April 2011), Hervé (22nd April 2011)

18. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

Fact is this is Bills house like he said.
    He and his stormtroopers ,sorry (mods)yoking.
    they are all very tolerant of all persons opinions,even when it does not fit with their own.
    so in effect this should reflect on us as a user of the forum to be tolerant of other peoples opinions.
    we all have enough trouble in the outside world,
    so this forum should be a place of safe haven and comfort for all of our opinions.
    if you post a topic and...
    whether the the topic stays alive,gets a few responses or sinks like a stone.
    does it matter.
    its what YOU learn from it.
    if you respond to a topic learn from me,don,t be rude.its not nice.
    don,t think you are better than anyone else.
    you may be evolved in a certain way.
    the other person maybe evolved in another way.
    one rule we all learn from each other.
    then we can,t go wrong.
    if we start slandering,being egotistic ect.
    then we are on a loser.and we all lose.
    if someone is wrong or misgiuded then regiude them.
    help them.
    it will not only make you feel better but may change someones life.
    try it.
    check your reply before you post it.
    With all good faith..

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member DianeKJ's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    When I can ever get my head around why the "Charles" thing attracted SO many new members I might get a handle on what the hell is going on these days.

So much of what's happened here in the last 4 months is baffling me. Spiritually, right now, I just don't know my arse from my elbow.

I don't think it's something anyone can talk me through either. I just need to let it all settle.

What I thought was up now seems down and what I thought was down now seems up. No wait, up is up again......
    It feels the same to me as well at times. I tend to refer to it in more of an ebb-flow analogy. I've noticed it very strongly over the past few years where the energy is very strong followed by lulls. The best I an gather about it all seems to be like an intense learning period of energy followed by a sort of integration period where you really soak it all up.

Bill I agree about the vibrations thing, lol I know how that word probably rubs you the wrong way, but is seems the most apt. I find that I can no longer deal with certain energy around me and I am much less able to shield myself or just look past it. Because of this shift I tend to avoid certain situations and people. I don't believe this is the best answer, but for now it's the easiest one for me. I believe that it is very important to be out there- shining our light and keeping our vibes "high." So my goal is to learn how to deal with this in a better way

Namaste,
    Di

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DianeKJ For This Post:

crosby (21st April 2011), Gardener (22nd April 2011), Hervé (22nd April 2011), jjl (21st April 2011), Lifesong (22nd April 2011), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2011), Sierra (21st April 2011), sllim11 (23rd April 2011)

21. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing Bill. ~ Namast ~

I could not agree more. I usually say "The alignment between one's thoughts, words, and deeds" when I speak of integrity, however, as Eckhart Tolle states: "Beliefs are thoughts".

I look forward to being an active part of this community!

~ K ~

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kosmic Syntropy For This Post:

crosby (21st April 2011), finally there!!! (22nd April 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (22nd April 2011)

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    In Sepia's words, this is my house, and you are all guests, and I value and honor everyone here as long as your integrity is in. If it is breached, I will ask you to leave, and I will make that call myself.
    This is the way I've always viewed it. I actually kinda look at it as if we are all at the dinner table; you can't have someone raising their voice making it uncomfortable for everyone else. That person would have to leave. It also helps to bring something to the table (and NOT lima beans!!).

I agree with the integrity thing, though, I think it's more of a dualistic personality thing (I'm not arguing semantics here am I?). Forums often bring out latent traits in people; sheepish personalities morphing into loud bullies. That's ok though. If these people bother you, you can use these individuals as tools to help overcome negativity. Through another's ignorance, you can learn to transcend sarcastic, passive aggressiveness, or blatantly insulting posts. It's a process which may be frustrating, but isn't that what higher consciousness is all about? Isn't that what Avalon is all about?
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Ahkenaten (21st April 2011), Caren (21st April 2011), crosby (21st April 2011), DianeKJ (21st April 2011), finally there!!! (22nd April 2011), Gardener (22nd April 2011), Icare (26th December 2021), Miller (22nd April 2011), pilotsimone (22nd April 2011), Sierra (21st April 2011), sllim11 (23rd April 2011), Swanette (22nd April 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (22nd April 2011)

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

in·teg·ri·ty/inˈtegritē/Noun
    1. The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
    2. The state of being whole and undivided: "territorial integrity". 
    Wikipedia - Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster

If I came to your house and and had to fill out an application to come inside, I would ask you to do the same for me. Because I had never joined a forum before, I assumed this was the natural protocol of things.

I did not realize that the "house" I entered and the "host" I trusted would change names. It certainly felt like I was in charles's "house" and since that happened, integrity would be the last word I would choose to describe that.

Do you not realize Bill that you took a lot of people for a ride? People like me who are in dire straits and then i join Avalon where there is talk of a new timeline, a machine you were going to ask questions to, a group of controllers you were going to meet, and the members here participating in what you may decide to bring to the table when you met this group. There was supposed to be another interview with Charles. What has happened to all this plans?

Furthermore, Bill, you have been silent on the whole Charles situation. I have no idea what to make of it all. The beginning of the video when you interviewed Charles was such an inspiration. "look what we did!" ummmmm......... What did we do? Am I missing something? What's up with all the secrecy Bill?

I have seen a lot of people come and go since I have been here and quite a few loose ends as well. Now we have you telling us Inelia is amazing and the interview with her is being built up just like Charles was. And there are documents that Kerry posts showing a much different perspective. The letter she posted in which Bill wrote about Charles states nothing about Aubrey or the machine or Charles dying of cancer. And the reference to St. Germain indicates nowhere that he is Charles's father.

I feel very unsettled by all of this. So if I am being "watched" in your house, fine. My IPad and IPhone are watching me and my XBOX 360 is too. And Big Brother. And my neighbors. And my bank. And the cops. So I'm fine adding Avalon to the list.

I just really had hopes that I had found a house built on INTEGRITY and not hypocrisy.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NxTLvL34 For This Post:

Gardener (22nd April 2011)

27. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

Bill you have to do what you deem right because that's who you are Right or wrong. Everyone is a critic. so like I say show me how its done don't tell me show me. If it can be done better than show me get a sever find people to interview and start there own forum and show me. Sorry might sound harsh but we really are on individual journeys so if that's what needs to be done Show me sometimes talk is cheap.

Thanks Bill for all you have done to this point. eace

The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member silvervioletrubie's Avatar
    Thanks

I was one of the people who signed up to become a member here, after viewing the Charles material.
    I think that fact is irrelevant, this forum has proven to be an excellent place to further my knowledge of MANY subjects.
    I am continuing to grow everyday, and use this forum often to explore new ideas and concepts.

What is so great about this place is....... I can see other peoples input to these very sensitive subjects, and perhaps use that information to further my understanding of this world.
    For me, that is a complete understatement.

My point is that to maintain a source of information such as Project Avalon, some type of user interaction guideline is clearly necessary.
    I cannot think of a better 'yard stick" then Integrity.

Our world is changing rapidly, having access to an information source such as this is.........priceless.
    A little integrity seems like a bargain to me......

Peace until we meet again.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silvervioletrubie For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (21st April 2011), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2011)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    I am honored to be a guest in your 'house'. Now be a good host and bring us a beer.
    In Canada; we bring our own beer where we were invited.
    Love and Peace

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Ahkenaten (22nd April 2011), Caren (22nd April 2011), DoubleHelix (22nd April 2011), edina (22nd April 2011), Gardener (22nd April 2011), Revere (22nd April 2011), Ross (21st April 2011), Shezbeth (22nd April 2011), Swanette (22nd April 2011)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

Please remember that Bill (and Kerry) run around the globe on a shoestring budget filming excellent interviews with very interesting people and then share them with us for free!

Whatever we think has or hasnt happened with controversial topics I believe the intention is pure and for the greater good of all. Avalon is a fantastic collection of people brought together by the hard work of Bill and the mods.

And for all the critics out there...
    “It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

Thank you Bill for all your hard work.
    Last edited by Muzz; 22nd April 2011 at 00:24.

33. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Ahkenaten (22nd April 2011), Artemis (22nd April 2011), Caren (22nd April 2011), Gardener (22nd April 2011), gigha (22nd April 2011), Ivanhoe (22nd April 2011), John Parslow (24th April 2011), Lifesong (22nd April 2011), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2011), litmus (22nd April 2011), Mad Hatter (22nd April 2011), NancyV (22nd April 2011), Omni (24th April 2011), Pilgrim (26th April 2011), pilotsimone (22nd April 2011), Revere (22nd April 2011), shamanseeker (22nd September 2011), Snookie (22nd April 2011), Swanette (22nd April 2011), winnasboy (22nd April 2011)

34. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Nxtlvl34,

personal responsibility - the ability or authority to act or decide on one's own, without supervision.

"the acceptance of personal responsibility is what seperates the adult from the child. It's the great leap forward into maturity. Responsibility is the hallmark of the fully integrated, fully functioning human being."-Brian Tracy

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

edina (22nd April 2011), Icecold (22nd April 2011), skippy (22nd April 2011), sllim11 (23rd April 2011), Swanette (22nd April 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (22nd April 2011)

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Sometimes people here don't do the necessary homework to understand the progression of the Charles events. It is all out there in video, transcript and forum threads. It is A LOT of homework to plow through with the usual endless digressions. Exacerbating the situation was a 2,000 person increase in membership overwhelming the infrastructure and volunteers. At the same time, an appalling lack of administrative integrity behind the scenes played out in venomous political and personal postings filled with he said/she said wars etc.. while the actual duty of moderation with integrity seemed to fall by the wayside. I do know imho Bill was the poster that displayed the most congruence, by far.

Personally after reading and hearing the death toll of those whose interviews and whistle blowing activities were too explicit, I prefer that Bill and Kerry et. al. handle what information shall be shared according to the wishes of the interviewee. Be a little more aware these can be life and death issues for some people. This is not hypocrisy. This care and concern for others vulnerability in the real world demonstrates as you say, "in·teg·ri·ty/inˈtegritē/Noun
    1. The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness."

I for one feel Bill will respond to your email with grace and aplomb covering all points you mention. He does that extremely well, but what a waste of his time I sometimes think as I examine his writing in an effort to understand how his integrity comes through so clearly to me and not to others.

LOTS of people here respect and like Inelia and want to hear what she has to say. I don't like hearing you trash a relationship between two other people here. Please don't do that.
    Last edited by Sierra; 22nd April 2011 at 00:31. Reason: dropped a word

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Caren (22nd April 2011), DoubleHelix (22nd April 2011), gigha (22nd April 2011), king anthony (25th April 2011), pilotsimone (2nd May 2011), shamanseeker (22nd September 2011), Swanette (22nd April 2011), Tam (18th February 2018)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 12 26 LastLast