+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst 1 12 22 23 LastLast

Thread: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

1. Link to Post #421
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

forest for trees person
    biggest fault,
    i can do it thru in box.

oh if com-puter thing is taken up. new eco system would have to be in-place. it is actually man which limits the phase system.
    other work for other day,
    my quorum sensing is telling me it is not time to enter the fray with this information....i.e. the one on this thread, i think comet stuff is for bill. really unbalanced guy....that can be bills final defense....till much later

2. Link to Post #422
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,459 times in 3,209 posts

I see my question is still unanswered.

Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

4) 'Planet X' (a brown dwarf star several times the size of Jupiter) is out there, heading this way, but we'll only be informed of it officially in a few years' time. It will not cause any civilization-destroying cataclysm, but is likely to trigger extreme weather and various forms of seismic activity - mainly due to its influence on the sun.
    At the 2009 "A New World, If You Can Take It" Conference in Zürich all the speakers including you Bill, made jokes about "Planet X" stating that this is disinfo. How do you came to your new conclusion?
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

bennycog (21st September 2011), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011)

4. Link to Post #423
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

-------

4) 'Planet X' (a brown dwarf star several times the size of Jupiter) is out there, heading this way, but we'll only be informed of it officially in a few years' time. It will not cause any civilization-destroying cataclysm, but is likely to trigger extreme weather and various forms of seismic activity - mainly due to its influence on the sun.
    At the 2009 "A New World, If You Can Take It" Conference in Zürich all the speakers including you Bill, made jokes about "Planet X" stating that this is disinfo. How do you came to your new conclusion?
    Hi there (good to hear from you!) -- I'm as sure as I can be that I never made any jokes about Planet X being disinfo in 2009. Kerry and I had heard well before that from Henry Deacon who assured us that he had personally witnessed it being spoken about within a classified project in NOAA.

Here's the transcript of my Zurich presentation:

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/bi...h_2009_en.html

... there's no mention of Planet X there.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bennycog (21st September 2011), Calz (21st September 2011), ketturah (27th September 2011), sirac (21st September 2011), Woody (21st September 2011), Yoda (22nd September 2011)

6. Link to Post #424
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

-------

Hi there (good to hear from you!) -- I'm as sure as I can be that I never made any jokes about Planet X being disinfo in 2009. Kerry and I had heard well before that from Henry Deacon who assured us that he had personally witnessed it being spoken about within a classified project in NOAA.

When David Wilcock still had time to answer questions he sent me an e-mail where he stated that it's physically impossible for a planet bigger than Jupiter to even enter our solar system due to the sun occupying more than 99% of the space. This means that if planet X is "out there" it will stay there and NOT enter our solar system. I will post his whole answer and maybe you could adress him at the conference Bill and ask him if this is still his opinion?

Thanks from transiten

7. The Following User Says Thank You to transiten For This Post:

NeverMind (24th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #425
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,459 times in 3,209 posts

It was not at your presentation. There was Wilcock, Burisch, McDowell, and you for sure on stage when these comments where made. Anyway, I am sure there are some recordings on the net for those who are interested. Thanks for your feedback.

-------

"Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Lord Sidious (21st September 2011)

10. Link to Post #426
    Thanks

Hello again!

Here's what David Wilcock told me on jan 12 2008

"The planet X is fraudulent. It's akin to saying you could move a car in neutral with a refrigerator magnet. The Sun contains 99.86% of all the mass in the solar system. That means that all the planets. moons, asteroids, comets, dust and gas only make up 0.14%. Even if there IS a planet out there, and there might be, it would fall under the beat-resonance harmonics of the Sun and therefore not be able to intersect with the other orbits. Furthermore, its mass could never be exceeded 0.05% of the Sun.

To say this could have any effect on our Sun is like saying I could affect the trajectory of a cruise ship by throwing a pebble at it as it heads out to sea.

What we're dealing with is galactic energy fields. It's never been about a single planet. I've written about this on my site before and apparently it's time to do so again, as unfortunately many of the Planet X people have stolen my research on interplanetary climate change and try to use it to justify their hypothesis."

So far David Wilcock. What do i know? What do YOU know?

transiten
    Last edited by transiten; 21st September 2011 at 11:37.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to transiten For This Post:

12. Link to Post #427
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Wilcock MIGHT be correct, but what if ''planet x'' aka nibiru is in orbit of it's own star?

Lot's of stuff here.
    http://rabbithole2.com/presentation/research.htm

13. Link to Post #428
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Wilcock MIGHT be correct, but what if ''planet x'' aka nibiru is in orbit of it's own star?

Lot's of stuff here.
    http://rabbithole2.com/presentation/research.htm
    Hmmm don't know if this has anything to do with it, but Mr Astrotheology Santos Bonacci says Sirius is the sisterstar to our Sun and that they are in binary, hence the "Golden Age" is approaching since the 2 Suns now are at their closest. Check out https://youtube.com/watch?v= and https://youtube.com/watch?v=HtExkh6ZiNU. Sorry, don't remember where he mentions this in his lecture, will try to find out.

transiten
    Last edited by transiten; 22nd September 2011 at 20:57.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Midnight Rambler (21st September 2011)

15. Link to Post #429
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Awaken and Ascend
    Concentrate on the conspiracy theories and you will not awaken and ascend. Not that these are not accurate, most of them are contributing credible facts to man's cabal awareness. But this is not to be the focus of those wanting to ascend. Why? Because this helps negative attitudes grow. Anything "against" counts as negativity, no matter what topic is being attacked. When man chooses any opinion that is "against" another, his mind is caught in the dream.

Nowhere does it say this dream is Reality. Man does not have any understanding of Reality. Are you concerned about any conspiracy or controller dialog mentioned by this blog, or from other sources? Then you are not awake yet. All of these things are part of the dream, my messages as well as every other contact with Masters and angels.

An awakening is to master life with no belief in the dream. When you awaken, you become aware that the dream is a dream, and all of those still dreaming are not awake. "Am I going to ascend?" is a question the dreamer asks. "Are we going to awaken?" is a more aware question.

All the conspiracies are not theories. Most are accurate accounts of the dream that is being acted out as a dream. None of the "hands on" descriptions are being made up by those delivering them to man's mind—except the official ones. No official claim about man's condition comes from an accurate account, only from manufactured data to lead you away from what is accurate. But, neither of these two scenarios will take you to the awakened condition. Both are distractions! Mental conviction for either matrix of materialization contains no accuracy in the big picture, only in the keyhole you are observing it through.

My message today is not about whether there is a conspiracy or no conspiracy. It is about the dream or no dream.

Chances are you do not agree with anything being claimed by me today. Why? Because we are talking about waking up to a more accurate picture than the one that is meeting your eye when it is seen through the keyhole. Please don't allow your mind to cancel this message before it learns the next attributes of being awake:
    1. Clarity about how the dream is mesmerizing the mass consciousness.
    2. Awareness of the Truth that mind cannot grasp.
    3. Change in the consciousness of an adept to awareness of the higher realms and beyond.
    4. Cancellation of those attitudes that have defeated the ascension.
    5. Answers to all questions about the dream.

Making a leap in consciousness can be a direct result of discontinuing your mental concerns about the drama being enacted by all dreamers. Placing all of these dramas in a category of "dream not Reality" is a good way to begin. Next, move your attention away from all the deliverers of control vs. victim material. All of this is part of the dream and you can detach from it. Convincing yourself (or anyone else) about the accuracy of any data is mental destruction of the light.

You only deliver light from the essence of your being. Your guide to awakening is in the core of that light—in your deepest inner depths—not in the mind. Forget all the change data, all the mesmerizing conspiracy theories, all the data about human affairs, and go to this depth for your reality check. Not just for a casual glimpse, but for a deep, clear acceptance of what is found in the awareness of your own heart.

Allow the dream to be your entertainment, not part of your ongoing creation. The mind is your director of mis-understanding. Clear your mind of all outer news and open the heart for awakened awareness. We need more awakenings for the change of mass consciousness in the dream to be achieved.

We are near the ascension, and we are not content with less than all of those who chose ascension to be on this next wave. Are you awake? No? When the ascension occurs you will not be leaving.
    You can awaken NOW—it needs nothing other than what I just told you in this message.

I AM THAT I AM
    Ascended Master Saint Germain
    Channeled by Aruna

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Buck (2nd October 2011), Carmen (23rd September 2011), Mark (22nd September 2011), mountain_jim (24th September 2011), NeverMind (24th September 2011), Random Name (24th September 2011), The Truth Is In There (23rd September 2011)

17. Link to Post #430
    Thanks

Planet X "aka" Nibiru is probably Sirius, check out Walter Cruttenden the author of "Lost Star", he is the one who has come up with the theory that our Solarsystem is in binary with Sirius, veeeery interesting indeed.

On the other hand it might not - there are so many theories out there i just have to take a break and once again direct my focus inwards, finding the truth about myself. The sun is finally showing itself after endless windy rainy days and unless i'll be hit by the "bus" which is said to be falling down from the skies somewhere from the coast outside Gothenburg Sweden and "southwards" i will go to my "Paradisland" tomorrow with no computor, no cellphone, no books just strolling along the beach.
    Last edited by transiten; 23rd September 2011 at 15:56.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to transiten For This Post:

19. Link to Post #431
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Deleted by OP
    Last edited by onawah; 23rd September 2011 at 07:45.

20. Link to Post #432
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Nice post Camilo!

21. Link to Post #433
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

Okay, and this would be what exactly?

"In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

22. The Following User Says Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (24th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #434
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I find it rather hard to believe the Sun and Sirius are an item when there are half a dozen other stars within closer range. Proxima Centaurit is about twice as close (Sirius at 8.7 light years).

Lord Sid, your page alone (with no further research on my part) suggests three questions.

First, Pioneer 11 went off in a direction where it had a 'dead star' directly in its erarview mirror?

Second, the angle the two Pioneers form with 'dead star' looks the same as the angle they form with 'tenth planet'. Does this mean something or is it just pretty graphics?

If as I understand, this article is about the Pioneer probes, what are 'dead star' and 'tenth planet' doing there in the first place?

Sorry, maybe I need to follow your links??

24. Link to Post #435
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Our binary system has no gravity link with Sirius.

And I repeat, Nibiru is in pieces. Can we let it rot in peace? More important things ahead than chasing cosmic ghosts around.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

araucaria (24th September 2011), Hervé (28th September 2011), Snowbird (24th September 2011), transiten (24th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #436
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Our binary system has no gravity link with Sirius.

And I repeat, Nibiru is in pieces. Can we let it rot in peace? More important things ahead than chasing cosmic ghosts around.
    I'm not sure Onyx if it is possible for some to let it go. The story surrounding Nibiru contains too much excitement and intrigue. Once a Nibiru, always a Nibiru.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

OnyxKnight (24th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #437
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    I'm not sure Onyx if it is possible for some to let it go. The story surrounding Nibiru contains too much excitement and intrigue. Once a Nibiru, always a Nibiru.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. The problem is that people spend time searching for things that don't exist anymore while there are problems here at home, like people getting genetically corrupted by the food they consume.

But no, it doesn't matter to them, Nibiru is more important, and they may search for it tirelessly on and on, while munchin' on some of that putrid food I'm talking about, in front of the PC.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Holly Lindin (28th September 2011), Lord Sidious (24th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #438
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

BUt Elenin is over?
    Because Nasa expect not!

Comet Elenin as seen by HI1-B on Aug. 6, 2011:

s Comet Elenin passed to within just 7 million kilometers of the STEREO (Behind) spacecraft, NASA rolled the spacecraft to take a look at it (Aug. 1, 2011) with its wide angle HI-2 instrument

The comet is seen by the HI-2 telescope between August 1-5, and by the higher resolution HI-1 telescope between August 6-12. From August 15 onward, the comet enters the HI-1 telescope's nominal field of view, at which time we should enjoy continuous viewing of the comet. Over time, we expect the comet to be visible in the SOHO C3 coronagraph on September 23 for six days and possibly STEREO's COR2 coronagraph as well between August 20 and September 1.

From Earth, presently the comet is a faint smudge of light in deep sky exposures. By late August comet Elenin could be visible to the naked eye as a dim "fuzzy star" with a tail.

Last Revised: September 15, 2011 16:18:35 UTC
    Responsible NASA Official: Michael L. Kaiser

Source: http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/gallery/...elects&iid=154

About the size: they have those videos to you check. This is from 12 AUG 2011
    http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/img/ster...ug2011_hi1.mov

31. The Following User Says Thank You to MiguelQ For This Post:

Lord Sidious (24th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #439
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Yeah, I know what you mean. The problem is that people spend time searching for things that don't exist anymore while there are problems here at home, like people getting genetically corrupted by the food they consume.

But no, it doesn't matter to them, Nibiru is more important, and they may search for it tirelessly on and on, while munchin' on some of that putrid food I'm talking about, in front of the PC.
    Since we are talking about Nibiru, I am hearing and reading about contactees and channelers who are in contact with off-planet beings, mention Nibiru quite often. Do you think that they are referring to the Annunaki's spacecraft and not Nibiru?
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

33. Link to Post #440
    Thanks

Since we are talking about Nibiru, I am hearing and reading about contactees and channelers who are in contact with off-planet beings, mention Nibiru quite often.
    Hi Snowbird

I'm not sure why any current channeling/ET contact cases would feature stories or information about Nibiru as if it is still there, since there is no point to that/. The topic has been beaten to death (no pun intended). I see no other point to entertaining that topic with channelers or contactees other than confirming its destruction by some means or providing the contactee with some evidence/proof of that (which I'm sure is not the case, nor will it happen).

If they push the "Nibiru is coming, prepare" propaganda, I would be very cautious as to why this is the case, and why it is pushed now, from all the time in the world. Also, I would take anything else they are told with a grain of salt. That's just me anyway.

We should be marking a decade of Nibiru's death in 2013. Any one of you wanna join the celebration?

Quote Do you think that they are referring to the Annunaki's spacecraft and not Nibiru?
    Unless we are talking about the scout craft, or other smaller size crafts they use to travel, then for them "spacecraft" and "Nibiru" would be one and the same thing.
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 27th September 2011 at 07:08.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst 1 12 22 23 LastLast