+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clifford Stone: Recent Activity

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Default Clifford Stone: Recent Activity

I am not sure if anyone has posted about Clifford Stone recently but I have been taking a look at his Facebook activity and it seems Clifford is in the mood to reveal, he is not getting any younger and I think he feels the call of mortality-he wants to give us all he has.

Anyway, he posted this link today of his interview on the Jeff Rense show and you might be interested:
    http://rense.com/general96/cliffordstone.html

I have no ultimate knowledge about Clifford Stone, but he has some interesting information whichever way you look at it.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

avid (12th March 2018), Bill Ryan (13th March 2018), Bluegreen (12th March 2018), BMJ (12th March 2018), ceetee9 (12th March 2018), Cidersomerset (12th March 2018), Ecnal61 (12th March 2018), etheric underground (13th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2018), genevieve (12th March 2018), ghostrider (12th March 2018), Michelle Marie (12th March 2018), Mike (12th March 2018), mojo (12th March 2018), Reinhard (12th March 2018), selinam (12th March 2018), Tam (12th March 2018), toppy (12th March 2018), Zanshin (12th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Default Re: Clifford Stone: Recent Activity

Interesting times we're living in. A lot of the people deeply involved in Roswell-era operations seem to be speaking out now that their sunset years are starting to draw to an end.

I hope we get full, true, benevolent Disclosure in my lifetime.

I doubt it, though. Too much to lose for those that benefit from the secrecy.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2020), BMJ (12th March 2018), Bob (12th March 2018), Cidersomerset (12th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (12th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    Interesting times we're living in. A lot of the people deeply involved in Roswell-era operations seem to be speaking out now that their sunset years are starting to draw to an end.

It's interesting. I have had a dear friend in the Roswell area for the last 3 months, actively communicating with me via email and phone calls. Each and every phone call and email is interfered with.. Delayed emails by 5-15 minutes.. Using a standard local carrier.. No reason for that.. I am getting a very good read on the locals through his interaction there 1:1.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Quote Posted by Indigris (here)

It's interesting. I have had a dear friend in the Roswell area for the last 3 months, actively communicating with me via email and phone calls. Each and every phone call and email is interfered with.. Delayed emails by 5-15 minutes.. Using a standard local carrier.. No reason for that.. I am getting a very good read on the locals through his interaction there 1:1.
    If we're to believe even half of all of this...information surrounding the whole phenomenon, then every single one of us is being very closely monitored 24/7.

I wonder if their grip is slipping.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2020), Bluegreen (15th March 2018), BMJ (12th March 2018), Bob (12th March 2018), Cidersomerset (12th March 2018), Reinhard (12th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (12th March 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

I did a post relatively recently about Clifford on a thread I cannot remember at the
    moment but I do remember mentioning his Camelot vid for some reason , and I did
    watch one of his vids. Anyway now you have prompted me to see if he has done
    any recent interviews and there are a few on U'tube this seems the latest....He gets
    emotional at times when describing some of his experiences.

This is a interesting vid and like several other witness's who have consistently
    kept to their experiences for decades you have to be open to their testimony imo,
    and Cliffords could well be true.

Clifford Stone - Massive Disclosure
    NewParadigmTV

Published on 17 Dec 2017
    We have insider knowledge here that proves Aliens are visiting this planet in craft
    capable of traveling distances of many light years very quickly; effectively
    bypassing acceptably known physics. Further, Stone stresses that our recovery of
    these ET craft and ufo artifacts have allowed our government to make staggering
    scientific gains of great potential benefit to the world. He maintains, as do many
    others, that this information is held in deeply secret programs beyond
    Constitutional controls and safeguards, and that despite the end of the cold war,
    those controlling these 'black projects' have continued to keep these important
    discoveries to themselves and for motives known only to them.

Sgt. Stone is coming forward with his story to encourage citizens and our elected
    officials to open investigations and end this Constitutional bypass by a powerful
    and covert organization operating under our noses and in our skies.

====================================================

Edit...

It has come back to me I put a couple posts on Mojos thread about Clifford...post 36 & 37...

Re: What is keeping alien species from contacting the general public in a larger way?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1210399
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th March 2018 at 18:17.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2020), Bluegreen (15th March 2018), BMJ (13th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2018), Ol' Roy (13th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th March 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I did a post relatively recently about Clifford on a thread I cannot remember at the
    moment but I do remember mentioning his Camelot vid for some reason , and I did
    watch one of his vids. Anyway now you have me prompted to see if he has done
    any recent interviews and there are a few on U'tube this seems the latest....He gets
    emotional at times when describing some of his experiences.

This is a interesting vid and like several other witness's who have consistently
    kept to their experiences for decades you have to be open to their testimony imo,
    and Cliffords could well be true.

Clifford Stone - Massive Disclosure
    NewParadigmTV

Published on 17 Dec 2017
    We have insider knowledge here that proves Aliens are visiting this planet in craft
    capable of traveling distances of many light years very quickly; effectively
    bypassing acceptably known physics. Further, Stone stresses that our recovery of
    these ET craft and ufo artifacts have allowed our government to make staggering
    scientific gains of great potential benefit to the world. He maintains, as do many
    others, that this information is held in deeply secret programs beyond
    Constitutional controls and safeguards, and that despite the end of the cold war,
    those controlling these 'black projects' have continued to keep these important
    discoveries to themselves and for motives known only to them.

Sgt. Stone is coming forward with his story to encourage citizens and our elected
    officials to open investigations and end this Constitutional bypass by a powerful
    and covert organization operating under our noses and in our skies.

====================================================

Edit...

It has come back to me I put a couple posts on Mojos thread about Clifford...post 36 & 37...

Re: What is keeping alien species from contacting the general public in a larger way?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1210399
    I could try saying why this vid is so important for people to watch, it is a fine example in many ways but I will simply BUMP it to help air it some more.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2020), Bluegreen (15th March 2018), BMJ (13th March 2018), Cidersomerset (13th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Mr Stone's latest...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    UFO Disclosure Bulgaria

Clifford Stone & The Visitors

Published 27th December 2020

A recent interview with Clifford Stone. Topics discussed:

- Galactic Federation
    - Are we ready for close encounters with The Visitors?
    - Aircrafts with ET Origin and Reverse Engineering ET crafts
    - Invisible UFO's

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Alan (28th December 2020), aoibhghaire (28th December 2020), Bill Ryan (28th December 2020), Bluegreen (1st January 2021), Reinhard (28th December 2020), Rhogar (28th December 2020), sunflower (29th December 2020), tessie999 (28th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread