+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst 1 19 29 35 LastLast

Thread: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

1. Link to Post #561
    Thanks

Default Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

So the Archons are real.
    The Archons purposely manipulated our DNA and this world, in order to create a low vibrational frequency world where they can feed on our energies at will. They are very good at deception. When we are in a low vibrational frequency state (suffering), they can attach to our chakras, controlling our emotions (Therefore our actions) and feed on our low vibrational energies.
    A lot of our sicknesses are due to the attachment of these Archons and our low life energy. Take for example, there are many cases of the doctors couldn't diagnose the cause of patients' pains and said there is nothing wrong with them. Some of the patients later get a shaman to drive the Archons away and the patients no longer feel pains.
    I really like David Icke's works, I think most of his information are very creditable.
    Last edited by Leonard; 16th February 2018 at 02:39.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Leonard For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th June 2018), Bill Ryan (16th February 2018), Billy (16th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th February 2018), Icare (17th February 2018), Michelle Marie (16th February 2018), Noelle (1st April 2018), pueblo (17th February 2018), Reinhard (16th February 2018), seko (1st April 2018), Valerie Villars (16th February 2018), ZoSo925 (16th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #562
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

David is the best!
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th June 2018), Leonard (17th February 2018), Michelle Marie (16th February 2018), Noelle (1st April 2018), pueblo (17th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #563
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Awareness diffuses deception.

Archons are the most powerful when undetected. With no fear, a command of the light, and remaining in the protective higher vibration of love, we can scatter these archons to the winds.

They want you to believe in the devil, but the only devil is deception.

They are Dissolved of power as we are empowered by our own radiance of being.

Real Jesus can see and command them to leave. Our Inner Christ light can do the same.
    I've had to do it a few times with amplified power + spoken words of command.
    The fear tactics presented were meant to be "terrifying".
    I was surprised at the power that came out of me when it was required!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 16th February 2018 at 13:23.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th February 2018), Leonard (17th February 2018), Noelle (1st April 2018), pueblo (17th February 2018), triquetra (21st February 2018), Valerie Villars (17th February 2018), Wind (16th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #564
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

MM...if you haven't checked out Robert Stanley's story, it is very illuminating in this aspect. His experience with this dark side got him started on his journey!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th June 2018), Leonard (17th February 2018), lisalu (17th February 2018), Michelle Marie (16th February 2018), Noelle (1st April 2018)

9. Link to Post #565
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    MM...if you haven't checked out Robert Stanley's story, it is very illuminating in this aspect. His experience with this dark side got him started on his journey!
    Thanks, Foxie Loxie!

I just found one of Kerry Cassidy's interview with him and I'm going to watch it.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th February 2018), Noelle (1st April 2018)

11. Link to Post #566
    Thanks

You do literally become what you give your care and attention to. Good video. A lot of his stuff is true as in truth and much seems too slick. In answers, I mean.

Sorry, this post was regarding the Robert Stanley interview with Kerry Cassidy. Sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 17th February 2018 at 11:55.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

freezerburnt (22nd May 2018), Michelle Marie (17th February 2018), Noelle (1st April 2018)

13. Link to Post #567
    Thanks

Thank guys, I got a question to ask.
    In the lecture, David Icke said the Sumer call the Archons the Anunnaki but as we all know the history of Anunnaki. They are the Aliens race from Nibiru, came down to earth, created us for their gold mining jobs. There is a bit of contradiction here which I hope someone could help me to decipher.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leonard For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd June 2018), Michelle Marie (17th February 2018), Noelle (1st April 2018), pueblo (17th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #568
    Thanks

Leonard, I can't answer this one. I try not to get hung up on names too much because of that kind of thing.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

freezerburnt (22nd May 2018), Leonard (17th February 2018), Michelle Marie (17th February 2018), Noelle (1st April 2018)

17. Link to Post #569
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,252 times in 2,177 posts

Quote Posted by Leonard (here)
    Thank guys, I got a question to ask.
    In the lecture, David Icke said the Sumer call the Archons the Anunnaki but as we all know the history of Anunnaki. They are the Aliens race from Nibiru, came down to earth, created us for their gold mining jobs. There is a bit of contradiction here which I hope someone could help me to decipher.
    Whether the Anunnaki can be equated directly with Archons I am not sure, but the word Archon means ruler, so perhaps that is a clue?

* Edit- Also some of the Gnostic texts refer to the creator entity Yahweh/Yaldabaoth as the 'Chief Archon'.

** Last Edit- The story of the Anunnaki and gold mining comes primarily from Sitchen who has large question marks surrounding his motivation and reliability.
    Last edited by pueblo; 17th February 2018 at 14:52.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd June 2018), Bill Ryan (17th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), Leonard (19th February 2018), Michelle Marie (17th February 2018), Noelle (1st April 2018)

19. Link to Post #570
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

David Icke said the Sumer call the Archons the Anunnaki but as we all know the history of Anunnaki. They are the Aliens race from Nibiru, came down to earth, created us for their gold mining jobs. There is a bit of contradiction here which I hope someone could help me to decipher.
    I very much doubt any of that. Sitchin did NOT by any means always employ literal (academically rigorous) translation from the Sumerian, and relied on channeled guidance to 'assist' him. For more on this, see this thread:

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd June 2018), BMJ (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), freezerburnt (22nd May 2018), gord (17th June 2018), Inversion (17th February 2018), Leonard (19th February 2018), Matthew (3rd June 2018), Michelle Marie (17th February 2018), Noelle (1st April 2018), Omni (20th May 2018), pueblo (17th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #571
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    David Icke said the Sumer call the Archons the Anunnaki but as we all know the history of Anunnaki. They are the Aliens race from Nibiru, came down to earth, created us for their gold mining jobs. There is a bit of contradiction here which I hope someone could help me to decipher.
    I very much doubt any of that. Sitchin did NOT by any means always employ literal (academically rigorous) translation from the Sumerian, and relied on channeled guidance to 'assist' him. For more on this, see this thread:
    And let us not forget that Kay Griggs fingered Sitchin as being Illuminati

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd June 2018), Matthew (3rd June 2018), Noelle (1st April 2018)

23. Link to Post #572
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

Part of Sitchin's work was all about huge, ancient gold mining operations in Africa.
    Michael Tellinger later discovered the mines and the settlements where the miners lived.
    It certainly validated that much of Sitchin's work, at least, and is pretty impossible to refute.

Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd June 2018), Cara (1st April 2018), East Sun (3rd April 2018), Matthew (3rd June 2018), pyrangello (1st April 2018)

25. Link to Post #573
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I can't stress enough how pleased with myself I am for finding PA. I did not think this door would open. I knocked anyway. Lo'! She swung open greasily. It's an immensely satisfying, and gratifying feeling, for once, to not be the one trying to logically lay down facts and synthesis of datas at base in hope of another grasping what I'd rather not directly state, and not be ignored or worse, but find the like of my own mind's grinding and smoking efforts! I recently watched ol J Maxwell drop Bill's name openly and with respect. That is better than Q level clearance in Mike J.'s book. That's me. Sinclair, M. J. But how do I know I have the straight dope when it comes to copies of Enoch, and the rest of the Nag set?

--I apologize if I sound smug or prickish. It's old programming. I'll shed it in a season, here, I'm sure.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freezerburnt For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd June 2018), Valerie Villars (21st May 2018)

27. Link to Post #574
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I know his name was not Jesus. I'm pretty sure Hebrew did not have the letter J back then. If I had to guess I think his name could have been the modern equivalent of Joshua. I'm certain he was an assassinated heretic. I imagine him opposing the nonsensical old testament brainwashing and being assassinated by the rulers of the time, then turned into a false God (Christianity) by his enemies.
    Christ Quotes:
    "What if Christ looked around and saw the planet symbolically cannibalizing his flesh, drinking his blood, adorning jewelry & buildings with symbols of his assassination, elevating him to unreachable God status, and if he told them of his identity he would be off to the psyche ward and drugged." ~Phillip Walker

"Don't you realize that each of us, who has been immersed into Jesus Christ, has been immersed into his death?" ~Gnostic Scripture

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I agree Bill. Channelers are the new world order foot soldier.
    Last edited by Omni; 22nd May 2018 at 21:34. Reason: accuracy

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd June 2018), Valerie Villars (20th May 2018)

29. Link to Post #575
    Thanks

"What if Christ looked around and saw the planet symbolically cannibalizing his flesh, drinking his blood, adorning jewelry & buildings with symbols of his assassination, elevating him to unreachable God status, and if he told them of his identity he would be off to the psyche ward and drugged." ~Phillip Walker

Omni, that is a very powerful quote. Thanks for posting that.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th May 2018), freezerburnt (22nd May 2018), Omni (21st May 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th May 2018)

31. Link to Post #576
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Because I grew up in an extremely Catholic family I had a lot of things to confront, analyze and decipher on my own. It took a long time.
    Through reading the appropriate non fiction books, being long term on PA and other forms I have learned a wealth of knowledge. Thanks to the internet, (in the past TG) I have learned a lot.

God exists but not as anything like the bible's rendition.

What an awakening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see clearly now!!!!!!!
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd June 2018), freezerburnt (22nd May 2018), Leonard (25th May 2018), Valerie Villars (21st May 2018)

33. Link to Post #577
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

On my dad's side of it, of which I suffered strong exposure- I had a Roman Catholic Great Grandmother, and an Orthodox Ukrainian Catholic Baba, which made for extremely colorful and nutritionally fabulous early funerals for me. The Elder Sinclair men were wisely quiet when it didn't involve building or killing or teaching the boys cool things to do with wood and iron and combustion engines.

On the other half, I had a crazy Russian grandmother, spawned by the children of political rebels run out of a country so poor that words had more value than they did, but so tough that bullets and clubs seemingly gave up and let them go. Who the hell knows what happened between them and me, but, my grandmother raised nine strong, though colorful people, and only lost one. Well, two, if you count her mind. When I knew here she was an extremely devout Jehovah's Witness.

A fact my clinically atheist father found hard to pallet. Not many people can say they've watched every episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, as it originally broadcast.

Once everyone realized I'd faked my way to grade 4 without knowing how to read, they made me learn how to read. That's when my graphic artist Aunt- dad's side- gave me her utopian lit collection. Orwell, Huxley, Firemen, Dr. Benway. That, on top of all the books my dad loved and was getting me to read. To this day, my favorite fiction book, in terms of subject matter and delivery, is Ender's Game.

Then I turned 16.

I'm turning 36, next. I forget more than most people will every know. And I haven't even begun to wake up.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freezerburnt For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd June 2018), Valerie Villars (28th May 2018)

35. Link to Post #578
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

"Take a step back for a moment, society actually wants to drink God's blood (Christ)." ~Phillip Walker

Source

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd June 2018), David Trd1 (17th June 2018), Valerie Villars (28th May 2018)

37. Link to Post #579
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    "Take a step back for a moment, society actually wants to drink God's blood (Christ)." ~Phillip Walker

Source
    Wow. Never thought about it like that. No ****. It kind of hits you in the face put like that. I never did understand eating Christ's body and drinking His blood. Ick.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd June 2018), Omni (29th May 2018)

39. Link to Post #580
    United States Avalon Member Theresa's Avatar
    Thanks

I will be the odd one, I know, my heart is to soft and it shows in how I think about things because I could never condemn a living thing. So keep this in mind when you read things I say. I do not believe that what has occurred started out as a purposeful motion. I believe it was like all things begin simple and pure. When time goes on this changes and things begin to look like conspiracies and corruption within units of governing. So a small and quick perspective I like to keep in mind. Everyone was related, your brothers went into business with you, your extended family and those of shared faith. It is an accidental thing because for a long long time our understanding was so very small. That does not make continuing the same pattern when it is obviously wrong. I see the things born of evil intentions and there are for fewer than mankind realizes. We can see into the universe! Our minds have broadened in this grand understanding that amazes me.

Lets look at the time of the bible. How do words of creation come to the tongue? I wrote about it, and how would you describe the first thing you see or remember when words and the universe is unknown still? When the sun and moon are not a thing and all you know is a small collection of conscious beings marveling at the same thing. One of my gifts in this world is to understand and walk in the shoes and paths of all manner of people. My understanding is to broad and it makes my life harder and much more sad. My joy is also grand and wonderful. So, creation, these are the beings would they be in the understanding I see here, what I would describe as those first moments of consciousness? I am trying to understand these different paths of knowledge.

I see the light within living things, I am nearly blind to the outer package. I wont see hair color, how you dress etc. I will see how deeply you connect to each other, like a fine thread that touches each of us with a great understanding, threads of knowledge born from a deep need and a deeper love that has awakened. I see these pieces and how we all fit together in a perfect balance in this time. I see the ties between each person and the spiritual as well and they are deeply severed. So severed that recently a time passed where we were nearly lost with no return. But we listened. How man of you openly weep now? Or see something and a smile sticks to you for so long your face hurts. A song comes on and you can hear the message? For fun, look at Shinedown's new album and then let this sink in, there are bands and artists and writers and painters coming out with concept works rather than simple pieces! The message is out there and its blinding. I see the connection of mankind like that of a caretaker, a caretaker of all living things, earth is a living thing, look at what she did in Hawaii. Its not pretty, but it could have been so much more devastating every day. Look at the places that were cleaned by her, erased. More is coming but not for one second do I believe in the end of things, not during this amazing renaissance. We also bridge life and the spiritual. Each of us is a bridge that helps map out life. A piece of the puzzle, a person with a great task. I know mine. With a few moments I know yours. I have seen how this plays out. I saw it each time it has repeated in history. I am not well read as far as theories go, I am a science minded person with a great faith because I lept off the ledge of disbelief and embraced whatever this is. If something I say matches something someone else says, it is because it is a message I was given to understand and share, fact or parabel. The less I know the more I know. LOL I studied cultures, people, science, and what is given to me to research. Signs are a big thing in my life. There are times I can not share the stories and then times I am pressed to.

So let me jump in with this, I believe we are all a part of these first beings, labeled many things. The story I saw, was one of great sacrifice. If anyone can tell me if this matches something they know, it would be wonderful I just relay the stories. Angels is the best word I can give you but that is only an idea of what we all were. We watched the world come to be (believe me there is so much detail I could fill a book) something happened and I have no word for it because I can only see great destruction and to stop the devastation of this world one being was chosen to take the sacrifice of the others and disperse it into all living things heal and keep it continuing. The life here is very important we are the weavers of the connections between the spiritual and non physical to the spiritual physical beings. All of us. The things of old, we find them everywhere and there was a deep knowledge of how to connect and live in the separate plains. This is the story I saw, and so inside, is this wisp of "light" that has grown into a beautiful illumination. (aura) Does this resonate? It feels like I am missing some of the pieces still. When I use the word spiritual I mean it as in those passed on, those on other plain, consciousness as it is in the universe in any shape or form of planet. It has taken a very long time to wake back up and remember. So if your still wondering what your path is, jump off the ledge and speak it, I shared a story just now that for all I know is a great science fiction moment I should put in a book, but my spirit feels as if it is far deeper and very close to truth so I am giving it to the world like others are right now. Taking a leap of faith, what do we have to loose, share these lessons you think you are hearing no matter how much you worry about how you will seem to others. There are enough of us awake now, that we will hear and not judge.

My last gift is a love so complete that I love a stranger as if they are my child, my parent, myself. I love without judgement and it is unconditional. I think a lot of us share this gift but have been told the world is not our problem and when we hear that our entire being recoils in despair. It is our problem more deeply than anyone who would say otherwise can ever understand with a love that is unlike others. I can look upon a child and see an ancient understanding in there or an old woman and see an infant. My heart says I love all. I falter though, do not be afraid to falter, it is how we learn. It is becoming a deep driving force to impart this, I think a lot of you feel it. Time is drawing near to bear witness to something none of us can imagine. I can not wait. We have passed the time where we would have been lost. Rebirth is ahead and all manner of life can feel it. Nature must reclaim some of her loss still, so those living things that contain no light, are no less important and will find the light in rebirth. I have no idea how, its a thing though.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theresa For This Post:

Jayke (3rd June 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst 1 19 29 35 LastLast