+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 144 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 104 144 LastLast

Thread: Tirelessly updating Avalon on the El Hierro eruption.

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 times in 254 posts

Default Re: After tirelessly updating Avalon for weeks...it's official, evacuation is in prog

Hi Randles,

Much love to you and your family, friends, neighbours during this trying time!!! As a pet owner I can't imagine what you are feeling with the possibility of having to leave your dog behind. I would be devasted.

I too have been observing the bizarre behaviour of sea life, earthquakes, volcanoes and humans for many months now. We are all feeling the effects. This is not normal!

Let this be a wakeup call to all those still denying what is going on. Randles you are fortunate to have this warning....I pray it serves you well!!!

Again, much love to you <3
    Carolin
    Last edited by Carolin; 21st September 2011 at 14:47.
    Life is what it is. How you perceive it creates your reality.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carolin For This Post:

Calz (21st September 2011), Eram (25th March 2013), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), Marianne (21st September 2011), MorningSong (21st September 2011), randles (21st September 2011), seko (21st September 2011), ViralSpiral (21st September 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,813 times in 797 posts

Default Re: After tirelessly updating Avalon for weeks...it's official, evacuation is in prog

Thank you Snowbird..
    The Island of La Palma is still a concern...should the volcano Cumbre Vieje collapse (there are 500 volcanos on El Hierro)...there is a problem with the 'weight of water'..local geologists are concerned about the ripple of water that would naturally cross the ocean slamming into the side of La Palma, which as we all know dropped almost 2 metres.. I hope for an underwater eruption at worst, I hope that there is no chain reaction with the conncting lava tubes... Here on my Island there were concerns for Mount Teide (which was and still IS referred to as the Regeneration of Teide), back in 2004 we were geting 4+ every now and again. Vulcanologists came, measured the sulphur levels, the background heat and shortly after the park was declared as being triumphantly accepted within the arms of the 'World Heritage'...this stopped walking to the summit and other wanderings in and around the National Park. Parque Las Canadas.., the tremors stopped and the forest fires began..Of course, there are earthquakes off shore since then,...but NOTHING has shocked the Islands as much as El Hierro,,
    The canarian people are less concerned about El Hierro than they are the chain reaction. Our closest shore is the West coast of Africa, or just a little south, the Cape Verde Islands.
    Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    Quote Posted by randles (here)
    Thank you Junebug... I am picturing me and mine in a protective bubble of light of which only God himself can walk through x
    Quote Posted by Junebug (here)
    Randles, please keep us posted as you can. I'm staying logged in all day here at work and will check back amap. I am picturing you and yours as safe and at peace.
    Yes randles, this is exactly what I have pictured for you and your daughter and all the people of your beautiful island paradise. I have read all of your posts and send calm thoughts and peace to you. I am one of those who opened a thread in another area of this forum concerning the La Palma island. My heart goes out to you and I am thinking cooling and calming thoughts for El Hierro island.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Anna (21st September 2011), Calz (21st September 2011), crosby (21st September 2011), Eram (25th March 2013), gigha (21st September 2011), Hervé (21st September 2011), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), Marianne (21st September 2011), Rainbowbrite (22nd September 2011), Ria (21st September 2011), seko (21st September 2011), Star1111 (21st September 2011), ViralSpiral (21st September 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Sorry to hear about it. My heart goes out to you and your daughter. Do your best to stay calm and follow your heart. Blessings.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Calz (21st September 2011), Eram (25th March 2013), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), Marianne (21st September 2011), randles (21st September 2011), seko (21st September 2011), ViralSpiral (21st September 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I can feel the wheels grinding.

You are still here ... and it is *YOUR* house Bill.

We have a potential "situation" and would appreciate your leadership.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Eram (25th March 2013), Marianne (21st September 2011), randles (21st September 2011)

9. Link to Post #65
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I don't know about you, but I'd just like to know if he's heard anything about the situation over there....

Who knows, maybe Atlantis is going to rise again (if it is in that area, as their legeonds say it is)?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Eram (25th March 2013), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), randles (21st September 2011), seko (21st September 2011), ViralSpiral (21st September 2011)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

This thread has only now come to my attention. Wishing you and your daughter peace and safety, Randles.
    Has anyone found a site in English that could keep us updated on the situation?

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (21st September 2011), Eram (25th March 2013), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), Rainbowbrite (22nd September 2011), randles (21st September 2011), seko (21st September 2011), ViralSpiral (21st September 2011)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

I just found the following post from Calz_Avaretard on the Up At The Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) thread which I've coped. It may be here on this thread already, but should probably get bumped:

Those who have been following James know he has been "pounding the table" about an event (or events) in the time period we are coming into that would have a big impact on coastal areas.

I lieu of that, I wanted to direct your attention to a thread randles just started (and a post I made in that thread):

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...is-in-progress

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Not wishing to cause undue panic or fear ... but remember the Canary Islands are where some have speculated about a large tsunami as randles points out ...

Quote Worries of Mega-Tsunami ! 720 Earthquakes On El Hierro In One Week

“An unprecedented 720 earthquakes have been recorded on El Hierro, the smallest of the Canary Islands, during the past week,” says this article by Mark Dunphy.

Described as a “significant increase in seismic activity,” the earthquake swarm has prompted the Canary Islands Government to convene the first ever meeting of the Steering Committee and Volcanic Monitoring.

The National Geographic Institute (IGN) and Volcanological Institute of the Canary Islands is continuing to record scores of earthquakes, measuring between 1 and 3 on the Richter Scale, each day. The majority of earthquakes are being recorded at a depth of between 5km and 15 km.

There is no indication at present that the low magnitude seismic activity is a precursor to any significant volcanic activity or, indeed, stronger earthquake activity. El Hierro is currently the most volcanically active of the Canary Islands. According to ElHierro.com,“El Hierro has the largest number of volcanoes in the Canaries with over 500 open sky cones, another 300 covered by the most recent outflows, and some 70 caves and volcanic galleries. Since the Spanish occupation, there have been seven eruptions. More than 200 years have elapsed since the last eruption.

The island of El Hierro emerged from the ocean after three successive volcanic eruptions and consequent accumulations, crowned by a volcano more than 2,000 metres high.

During seismic tremors some 50,000 years ago, a giant piece of the island cracked off, crashed into the ocean and caused a giant tsunami that most likely rose more than 330 feet (100 m) high and probably reached as far as the American coast.

About a half a million years ago, the volcano, Taburiente, collapsed with a giant landslide.

In a BBC Horizon program broadcast on 12 Oct 2000, geologists hypothesised that a during a future eruption a similar landslide could potentially generate a “megatsunami” some 2000-3000 ft (650–900 m) high in the region of the islands.

The huge wave would radiate out across the Atlantic and inundate the eastern seaboard of North America including the American, Caribbean and northern coasts of South America a mere six to eight hours later.

According to modeling estimates, the tsunami’s waves could possibly reach 160 ft (49 m) or more high and, depending on topography, could extend up to 16 miles (25 km) inland, causing massive devastation along the coastlines.

http://www.myweathertech.com/2011/08...o-in-one-week/

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anna (21st September 2011), Calz (21st September 2011), crosby (21st September 2011), Eram (25th March 2013), HURRITT ENYETO (21st September 2011), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), seko (21st September 2011), spiritguide (21st September 2011), ViralSpiral (21st September 2011)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

I merely copied the link to this thread with my first post here ... and added what those familiar with James Gilliland already know.
    Last edited by Calz; 21st September 2011 at 15:54.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Eram (25th March 2013), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), randles (21st September 2011)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Dear Calz,

I am still awaiting a response that I put onto Bills thread the other day about his 'strong intuition' it was a letter from the heart from both myself and my daughter...
    I have been sharing my information on these Islands, from Legends, to Sun Platforms, to Ovnis (ufo) and of course for over a month the Earthquakes...
    Intuition in ANYBODYS house where we were INVITED would be welcome

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Calz (21st September 2011), christian (21st September 2011), crosby (21st September 2011), Eram (25th March 2013), Heart-2-Heart (21st September 2011), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), Ria (21st September 2011), sandy (22nd September 2011), seko (21st September 2011), ViralSpiral (21st September 2011)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Ign,es is slow to update,,but the Siesmos Hierro graph is only about 1.5 hours behind in updating.

It is now almost 5pm..and the count as of 12.45 TODAY is.............. SEVEN THOUSAND, FOUR HUNDERD AND EIGHTY NINE.......7489...
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I just found the following post from Calz_Avaretard on the Up At The Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake) thread which I've coped. It may be here on this thread already, but should probably get bumped:

Those who have been following James know he has been "pounding the table" about an event (or events) in the time period we are coming into that would have a big impact on coastal areas.

I lieu of that, I wanted to direct your attention to a thread randles just started (and a post I made in that thread):

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...is-in-progress

Not wishing to cause undue panic or fear ... but remember the Canary Islands are where some have speculated about a large tsunami as randles points out ...

Quote Worries of Mega-Tsunami ! 720 Earthquakes On El Hierro In One Week

“An unprecedented 720 earthquakes have been recorded on El Hierro, the smallest of the Canary Islands, during the past week,” says this article by Mark Dunphy.

Described as a “significant increase in seismic activity,” the earthquake swarm has prompted the Canary Islands Government to convene the first ever meeting of the Steering Committee and Volcanic Monitoring.

The National Geographic Institute (IGN) and Volcanological Institute of the Canary Islands is continuing to record scores of earthquakes, measuring between 1 and 3 on the Richter Scale, each day. The majority of earthquakes are being recorded at a depth of between 5km and 15 km.

There is no indication at present that the low magnitude seismic activity is a precursor to any significant volcanic activity or, indeed, stronger earthquake activity. El Hierro is currently the most volcanically active of the Canary Islands. According to ElHierro.com,“El Hierro has the largest number of volcanoes in the Canaries with over 500 open sky cones, another 300 covered by the most recent outflows, and some 70 caves and volcanic galleries. Since the Spanish occupation, there have been seven eruptions. More than 200 years have elapsed since the last eruption.

The island of El Hierro emerged from the ocean after three successive volcanic eruptions and consequent accumulations, crowned by a volcano more than 2,000 metres high.

During seismic tremors some 50,000 years ago, a giant piece of the island cracked off, crashed into the ocean and caused a giant tsunami that most likely rose more than 330 feet (100 m) high and probably reached as far as the American coast.

About a half a million years ago, the volcano, Taburiente, collapsed with a giant landslide.

In a BBC Horizon program broadcast on 12 Oct 2000, geologists hypothesised that a during a future eruption a similar landslide could potentially generate a “megatsunami” some 2000-3000 ft (650–900 m) high in the region of the islands.

The huge wave would radiate out across the Atlantic and inundate the eastern seaboard of North America including the American, Caribbean and northern coasts of South America a mere six to eight hours later.

According to modeling estimates, the tsunami’s waves could possibly reach 160 ft (49 m) or more high and, depending on topography, could extend up to 16 miles (25 km) inland, causing massive devastation along the coastlines.

http://www.myweathertech.com/2011/08...o-in-one-week/

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Anna (21st September 2011), Calz (21st September 2011), crosby (21st September 2011), Eram (25th March 2013), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), Ria (21st September 2011), seko (21st September 2011), spiritguide (22nd September 2011), ViralSpiral (21st September 2011)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

this brought tears to my eyes as well.......thinking of you with love, hoping you and your daughter remain safe and together.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Calz (21st September 2011), Eram (25th March 2013), gigha (21st September 2011), golden lady (21st September 2011), Jake (21st September 2011), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), randles (21st September 2011), sandy (22nd September 2011), seko (21st September 2011), ViralSpiral (21st September 2011)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

There is an option to change this :
    http://www.01.ign.es/ign/layoutIn/si...ntidad_dias=10

to English....put numbers are the SAME whereever we are in the world. Numbers ARE the universal language...follow the link, click on Siesmos El Hierro to the left and refresh every 20minutes. watch the graph of energy move forever upwards the math you can do for yourself
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    This thread has only now come to my attention. Wishing you and your daughter peace and safety, Randles.
    Has anyone found a site in English that could keep us updated on the situation?

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Calz (21st September 2011), Eram (25th March 2013), Hervé (21st September 2011), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), onawah (21st September 2011), Ria (21st September 2011), seko (21st September 2011)

25. Link to Post #73
    Liechtenstein Avalon Member Anna's Avatar
    Thanks

Dear Randles,

I pray for you, your daughter and all the other inhabitants and salute your courage living through these continuous shakes of the very earth you stand on.
    The fact that tourists have a first place shocked me and I visualise that everybody including your animals have a place in the boats when it is time.
    All your posts touch my heart; I feel you, pray for you and like to give you a warm bear hug.

love from Anna

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anna For This Post:

Calz (21st September 2011), Eram (25th March 2013), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), randles (21st September 2011), sandy (22nd September 2011), seko (21st September 2011), ViralSpiral (21st September 2011)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Thank you,,,my sadness within, is smothered by the hope., The hope that one day, we will live in a world, where we can share our knowledge, our True History and how WE were lied to, but WE are not forced or oppressed into lying to our Children. There is life. There is love. There is freedom. And it is found from within.
    Safety is debateable, togetherness is a quality we all are bonded to
    Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    this brought tears to my eyes as well.......thinking of you with love, hoping you and your daughter remain safe and together.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Anna (21st September 2011), Calz (21st September 2011), christian (21st September 2011), Earth Angel (21st September 2011), Eram (25th March 2013), HORIZONS (21st September 2011), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), Rainbowbrite (22nd September 2011), Ria (21st September 2011), sandy (22nd September 2011), seko (21st September 2011), spiritguide (22nd September 2011), ViralSpiral (21st September 2011)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

My thoughts are with you and yours, randles. We're all in this with you and wishing for the best.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Anna (22nd September 2011), Calz (21st September 2011), Eram (25th March 2013), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), randles (21st September 2011), seko (21st September 2011), ViralSpiral (21st September 2011)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Dear Calz,

I am still awaiting a response that I put onto Bills thread the other day about his 'strong intuition' it was a letter from the heart from both myself and my daughter...
    I have been sharing my information on these Islands, from Legends, to Sun Platforms, to Ovnis (ufo) and of course for over a month the Earthquakes...

While Bill's input will be greatly appreciated I am awaiting contact from someone special. I need more information on how (or if) to proceed with a group meditation.

Obviously we all wish you the best.

Simply a matter of, for example, when George on Coast to Coast AM called for a group meditation for rain in a drought area it actually caused flooding. It isn't as simple as one might expect and we need to be mindful of the consequences of our actions here.

Cal

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Anna (22nd September 2011), christian (21st September 2011), crosby (21st September 2011), Eram (25th March 2013), Ian Gordon (21st September 2011), Lisab (21st September 2011), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), MorningSong (21st September 2011), randles (21st September 2011), sandy (22nd September 2011), seko (21st September 2011), ViralSpiral (21st September 2011)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Thank you for your prayers. Thanks to all of you !!
    It would not be a good Political OR Economical move NOT to move the Tourists out first. This is why a lid has been slammed on a Pressure Cooker for weeks on end. The drip drip drip MSM that is being given to the Islanders at the moment will be NOTHING compared to the Insult to Injury that the Economy WILL endure once the planes cease to hit the Tarmac here with Holiday spending currency that is so dearly needed to substain life here...BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY is desperately need by our Governing country - Spain - to balance their books,,,NOTHING surprises me anymore...
    ...............AND NO......there are NOT enough boats,. Will women and children go first,,like the Titanic ??? Me thinks not., Nepotism rules...okay ??? AND NO....Animals &/ domestic pets are NOT granted rights as outlined in leaflet No. 2...The advise is that domestic animals be left behind, preferably in a safe place away from any risk....How do I walk away from my 8 year old Pekingenese ??? How do I stop her following me wagging her tail thinking we are going for a walk >>>>do I tie her to a tree ??? My heart is BIGGER than that ..
    Quote Posted by Anna (here)
    Dear Randles,

I pray for you, your daughter and all the other inhabitants and salute your courage living through these continuous shakes of the very earth you stand on.
    The fact that tourists have a first place shocked me and I visualise that everybody including your animals have a place in the boats when it is time.
    All your posts touch my heart; I feel you, pray for you and like to give you a warm bear hug.

love from Anna

34. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Anna (22nd September 2011), Calz (21st September 2011), christian (21st September 2011), crosby (21st September 2011), Eram (25th March 2013), gigha (21st September 2011), Heart-2-Heart (21st September 2011), Hervé (21st September 2011), Laura Elina (25th September 2011), Lisab (21st September 2011), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), MorningSong (21st September 2011), Rainbowbrite (22nd September 2011), Ria (21st September 2011), sandy (22nd September 2011), seko (21st September 2011), ViralSpiral (21st September 2011)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

We all know, more or less, that for Every Action,...there is a Reaction..
    To calm down Mother Earth may ripple backwards..
    Is she suffering growing pains >>>???
    Is she simply trying to shake the 'fleas and ticks off her back' like a mal/mistreated animal would...???
    Simply put, if this IS mother earth working her magic, then regeneration of Her next cycle will begin...
    BUT..
    IF it is a passive force that is working THEIR OWN Magic,,.then I hope that there is truly a place where their Souls will be imprisoned without the ability of exerting their will over others,,
    To love is to forgive...to be able to grant forgiveness is the most pure love that when can project...But how do you forgive the Unforgiveable.....which is a different debate in itself...WHAT IS DEEMED UNFORGIVEABLE ?? And WHO has the right to be the Judge on that ?
    Dear Calz,

While Bill's input will be greatly appreciated I am awaiting contact from someone special. I need more information on how (or if) to proceed with a group meditation.

Obviously we all wish you the best.

Simply a matter of, for example, when George on Coast to Coast AM called for a group meditation for rain in a drought area it actually caused flooding. It isn't as simple as one might expect and we need to be mindful of the consequences of our actions here.

Cal

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Anna (22nd September 2011), Calz (21st September 2011), crosby (21st September 2011), Eram (25th March 2013), gigha (21st September 2011), HORIZONS (21st September 2011), Lord Sidious (21st September 2011), Rainbowbrite (22nd September 2011), Ria (21st September 2011), sandy (22nd September 2011), seko (21st September 2011), ulli (21st September 2011), ViralSpiral (21st September 2011)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Time for me to hit the sack ... sorry.

Appears Bill has "left the building" as well.

Please continue to share your feelings about what we can do to help.

I will be back later (with consultation from my "someone special").

This is important and, I expect, a good example of the times ahead.

Hang in there randles ... take care of you and yours.

Even if you hubby is abroad you have a real family in Avalon.

Count on it

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Anna (22nd September 2011), christian (21st September 2011), crosby (21st September 2011), Eram (25th March 2013), sandy (22nd September 2011), ViralSpiral (21st September 2011)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

...............AND NO......there are NOT enough boats,. Will women and children go first,,like the Titanic ??? Me thinks not., Nepotism rules...okay ??? AND NO....Animals &/ domestic pets are NOT granted rights as outlined in leaflet No. 2...The advise is that domestic animals be left behind, preferably in a safe place away from any risk....How do I walk away from my 8 year old Pekingenese ??? How do I stop her following me wagging her tail thinking we are going for a walk >>>>do I tie her to a tree ??? My heart is BIGGER than that ..
    Now I am reminded of the video I saw of the giant boat lift out of Manhatten on 9/11...someone had posted it on Avalon.

Let's just hope the world will pay attention and this info gets out fast

and skippers come swarming in to help with the evacuation, animals included.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Anna (22nd September 2011), Calz (22nd September 2011), christian (21st September 2011), crosby (21st September 2011), Eram (25th March 2013), Lisab (21st September 2011), Marianne (21st September 2011), sandy (22nd September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 144 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 104 144 LastLast