View Poll Results: Would you like to attend Bill and Inelia's seminar in Sacramento on Sat 30 April?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely

34 49.28%
  • Probably

12 17.39%
  • Possibly

23 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast

Thread: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

1. Link to Post #81
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

I would like to change my poll vote from "probably" to "definitely" (for 2).

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

--------

Hi, All:

We've just sent confirmed, final details of Saturday's Sacramento event, by e-mail and/or PM, to everyone who will or may be there.

Please note that there is a change in venue (still in Sacramento, but a different location). There was a neat bit of 'magic' which landed an ideal location in our lap - always a good sign.

We'll have over 30 people - maybe closer to 40. Taking into account generous supportive donations from those unable to attend, the cost per person will certainly be under $20.

The address, road map and parking directions have all been sent to you individually (no need to confirm).

We'll start at 10 am, and will close at 6 pm. We'll be there from 9 am to set up and greet early arrivals. We'll break for an hour for lunch: local coffee shops and restaurants are 5 minutes away by car, and we can easily organize a carshare shuttle.

We'll also have a kitchen with a fridge and cooker. If you're traveling by car, please do bring kettles and/or coffee makers (of any kind): this will greatly help the group, and saves us the cost of renting catering equipment.

There's no need to confirm attendance. We have plenty of room, and we'll look forward to meeting whoever's there. Do bring family or friends, bearing in mind that the material being discussed may be a little challenging by 'normal' standards.

For those who cannot attend, we'll definitely be repeating this elsewhere. After we fine tune our presentation, we'll be making a reasonable charge for the seminar. Here, we're aiming only to cover costs. It will be a good day.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Calz (28th April 2011), DeDukshyn (28th April 2011), DoubleHelix (28th April 2011), MMA_Fan (28th April 2011), Nortreb (28th April 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

4. Link to Post #83
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Hey Bill,

last night I saw you handing out Avalon Waters of healing at a seminar...

You collected the water from a special healing spring in Arizona infused with light from your favorite little 99 lb spark plug...

5. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Dear Bill, Inelia, and all attending in Sacramento,

I hope all of you have a wonderful day with all that good energy zinging around and reverberating through the whole cosmos. Wish I could join you in person. In some other lifetime I have a rich uncle who just handed me the plane ticket and said, "Here. Go. The car will be waiting at the airport." I'll attend telepathically this time!

Best wishes to all. Enjoy!
    Doodah

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Hummingbird (28th April 2011), magicmanx (28th April 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #85
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

What about Calgary? I may be able to help arrange things ... I have some connections. Just a thought ... I'm just not sure of the Avalonian population in the way NW ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Yoda (28th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill, the timing of this is perfect so I'm in.
    Normally I'd be traveling out of country for work around this time of year but by coincidence I'm hosting an extended project at my facilities which has allowed me to stay in town.
    I'm also in the Bay Area (San Jose) so I'll drive up in the morning. I'll send my donation now + a little extra in appreciation for all of your efforts to date - you deserve it man

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NinJin For This Post:

Yoda (28th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member Marin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 251 posts

Does this include "rookie" members? If so....would love to attend (mom included). Could also bring kettle, coffee maker, coffee, tea, milk, cream, cups and of course "goodies". Digestive biscuits anyone?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marin For This Post:

Yoda (28th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #88
    Inelia

Quote Posted by malk (here)
    Does this include "rookie" members? If so....would love to attend (mom included). Could also bring kettle, coffee maker, coffee, tea, milk, cream, cups and of course "goodies". Digestive biscuits anyone?
    Totally. The only qualification is a desire to attend, and explore our collective co-creation of a wonderful future ... all the goodies and items are very welcome to attend too :D

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Calz (28th April 2011), Hummingbird (28th April 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Yes! Paul and I (Mieke) will be there! This will be a very powerful day! A day of co-creation to the fullest!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starshowerusa For This Post:

Yoda (28th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Same here, will bring teas, coffee kettle and pot, alternative coffees and snacks, our own cups and whatever comes up to bring. It will be fun!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starshowerusa For This Post:

Yoda (28th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    Quote Posted by malk (here)
    Totally. The only qualification is a desire to attend, and explore our collective co-creation of a wonderful future ... all the goodies and items are very welcome to attend too :D
    I will repeat my hope that you are going to come to Canada one day.

Love and Peace

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Yoda (28th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

I am so sorry I wont be able to attend. I can attend anywhere in Europe at very short notice. If the next venue must be USA, I can make any venue there with 2 months notice.

I sincerely hope to meet Inelia soon.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

Yoda (28th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ixopoborn (here)
    I am so sorry I wont be able to attend. I can attend anywhere in Europe at very short notice. If the next venue must be USA, I can make any venue there with 2 months notice.

I sincerely hope to meet Inelia soon.
    We'll definitely be doing some events in Europe. It's too early just yet to nail down any dates or venues. We can barely see into next week at the moment!

Non sequitur: we've been told we have 44 definite attendees for the event on Saturday, and some of the 'probables' and 'possibles' will also no doubt make it. The energy is growing tangibly.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DoubleHelix (29th April 2011), gigha (28th April 2011), Ixopoborn (29th April 2011), Nortreb (29th April 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

25. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

A little late to jump on board but am definitely attending with one other person. Coming from Lake Tahoe area, will bring pans pots cups etc. Just emailed the address provided.

Thank you so much this will be amazing

And thanks to everyone who can't attend, for all the lovely intention, will surely brighten the day.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hummingbird For This Post:

NancyV (29th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

27. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I am incredible jealous, for some reason these events don't come to New York.... I live in Long Island and I'd be very happy to attend if you guys are someday in the area.

28. Link to Post #96
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am not able to attend (I live in the Netherlands) but have made a small donation for the seminar.
    The moment I scrolled down to the second photo (Inelia???) in the thread "Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary" I received something which brought tears to my eyes.
    Usually I am quite able of expressing what I feel or experience, but now I am lost for words. Needed that!

Love, Ton

29. The Following User Says Thank You to gabbahh For This Post:

Yoda (29th April 2011)

30. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gabbahh (here)
    I am not able to attend (I live in the Netherlands) but have made a small donation for the seminar.
    The moment I scrolled down to the second photo (Inelia???) in the thread "Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary" I received something which brought tears to my eyes.
    Usually I am quite able of expressing what I feel or experience, but now I am lost for words. Needed that!

Love, Ton
    Would you be interested in helping to organize an event (a full one-day seminar, similar to Sacramento and Vilcabamba) in Amsterdam on Saturday 21 or 28 May? We'd be in Europe anyway at that time, but would need to fly into the Netherlands. I could send you a list of the Dutch Avalon members so that a Groundcrew could be formed for the event.

This is very tentative - I've not even discussed this with Inelia - but the principle is there, and this is exactly the kind of thing we'd like to do.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

gabbahh (29th April 2011), mirrirocks (30th April 2011), Nynke (2nd May 2011), Spica (29th April 2011), Spirithorse (29th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

I would love 2 come but I don't have the funds to buy a Plane ticket nor a Room 2 stay in. I am hoping one of these days you guys will make it to Il or Chicago so i can Attend but other then that i am looking forward to just going to one of your seminars period!

33. Link to Post #99
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Would you be interested in helping to organize an event (a full one-day seminar, similar to Sacramento and Vilcabamba) in Amsterdam on Saturday 21 or 28 May? We'd be in Europe anyway at that time, but would need to fly into the Netherlands. I could send you a list of the Dutch Avalon members so that a Groundcrew could be formed for the event.

This is very tentative - I've not even discussed this with Inelia - but the principle is there, and this is exactly the kind of thing we'd like to do.
    The 21st is not possible for me, since I have other obligations which I can not cancel. However I would be happy to help organise the seminar, and will attend the 28st. (And will come to Amsterdam in the evening the 21st, the moment I can)

Let me know who to contact and we can start forming a Groundcrew.

One Love, Ton

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gabbahh For This Post:

Spica (30th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

35. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by gabbahh (here)

Love, Ton

If you wish to organise one in Barcelona, you can count already on me to organise it :-)
    cheers,

David

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

NancyV (1st May 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast