+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst 1 11 21 51 LastLast

Thread: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

1. Link to Post #201
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 255 posts

Default Re: From Bill Ryan -- the Ultimate Hypothesis

gah.
    the day we start relying on bruisch's word is a sad one. i'm not calling him crazy. i'm saying he's probably not honest. and the venom his website spits out about project camelot is just atrocious.

again, not crazy. more than likely a liar.

and this should be taken into account. it should be. the way this man, or more appropriately, his handlers, conduct themselves in the public eye should be taken into account when listening
    to.
    anything.
    they.
    say.

just because a few dots line up, doesn't mean we have a picture. doesn't mean we should trust the dots.

the internet is big, isn't it possible mr. deacon read up on mr. bruisch and made it coorelate?
    and lets not forget, mr. bruisch also wasn't the first to bring up this theory, and the term j-rod was being used years before he ever said any of the things he probably didn't do.

let's stop believing these people, folks ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peace For This Post:

Finefeather (4th July 2012), Gardener (5th July 2012), Mike Gorman (4th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #202
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    ...but where is the compassion?...
    I've not read the Chiron materials, but I found your post beautiful Daughter of Time, and filled with compassion. Even if many of the people here at Avalon are rare in the levels of attention they apply to a more thoughtful, broader outlook than average, the masses who seem so different (to some) have had their truest, loving, compassionate instincts battered and stifled since birth. Still there is great beauty amidst that chaos, even if it is expressed by people in language that doesn't always resonate with others intellectually. It's true that we all need to take responsibility for how we cure our various forms of blindness, but compassion is key to inviting people to even look at their shortcomings. Compassion; sober in its thinking, firm in its intent. It is not a soft-skinned thing that means we amputate the parts of us that feel outraged or that address the darkness with a disciplined mind. It is a practical tool that ideally integrates these elements so we can move forward. Whilst there may be something to be said for 'testing' the ego, the heart-felt intent behind the testing, and the other supplies that the 'tester' intends to bring to the table make all the difference. Thank you for speaking as you did. I always find it uplifting to see people writing that way. It was my dose of compassion for the day. Apologies to all reading if my post added nothing new, but really I'm grateful when I see something spoken in that way.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th July 2012), centreoflight (4th July 2012), Chester (4th July 2012), Daughter of Time (3rd July 2012), Hervé (4th July 2012), Timreh (4th July 2012), write4change (14th July 2012), zebowho (3rd July 2012)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Quote 4 ---
    George Green — whom I know pretty well (I had dinner with him last night) — has never referred in any of his interviews or seminars to the elite preparing to leave the planet. I took the opportunity to ask him about this directly, and his answer was simply: “It’s possible”.

At the start of his April 2008 Camelot interview, which is really quite a good one, George does state, from first-hand conversation and contact, that the elite “have their tickets”: what he was told privately, by the then Governor of Colorado, was that the “tickets” were to a safe underground haven in the southern hemisphere.

Regardless of whether the tickets are to a long-stay underground city, or to a base on the moon — this is why there are so few high-level whistleblowers and defections: all the privileged insiders are concerned that if they violate protocol, then the ticket, for themselves and their family, will be voided.

I asked George about this again last night, and he confirmed that was 100% correct.
    So, does the ex-Governor get to keep his ticket for the remainder of his life, or does he pass it on to the next Governor? Is it a non-transferrable ticket? What about his family, and any new members to it? Do the grandkids that his children have had since he was Gov get tickets too? What if this goes on for a generation or two - like it has been? Does the new Gov and his/her family get a ticket, or do you have to be related to someone to get one? It seems to me that if this were true the growth of the new ticket holders would surpass the accommodations in the cities that have been built - and who is going to be the janitors in the new cities anyway, who is going to be the servants to those being saved? - as the elite could never survive cleaning up after themselves. Are they going to snatch a few down-and-outers on their way there to do their dirty work for them? Maybe they will enlist some people for these jobs that they would never do themselves - now the ticket list is growing even more-so. Now what will they do? Sounds more like a prison, as the infighting would be so great among such people as this that they would never get along, and the fight for authority would be like a prision yard. Anyone want a ticket to hell? Sorry, but I just don't buy that line of reasoning any longer.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (4th July 2012), Maunagarjana (4th July 2012), NancyV (4th July 2012), Phoenix1304 (13th July 2012), Timreh (4th July 2012)

7. Link to Post #204
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Excellent post # 201 Daughter of Time. I could not have said it better myself!
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Daughter of Time (4th July 2012)

9. Link to Post #205
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Post #120 was powerful... I read the first two links contemplatively and especially that second link... bammo - hit right home. The mirror is still hard for me to look in.

justoneman
    I also took the time to read post 120 synopsis of the seeding of planet earth and the experiment, and the potential outcome. My "take away" is that neither the Andromedian' or the Milky Way councils, although they don't agree, do not want to destroy the experiment, but salvage the best of it based on their own needs and desires.

As far as the faction known as the elite wanting to leave the planet, they either have some information in regards to the most recent agreement between these two galactic factions, which would be catastrophic, such as terminating the experiment, or they are just errant rogue psychopaths without a clue as to what is really going on, or they screwed up the energetic balance so badly that the verdict has come down that the experiment is irrevocably fatal.

My sense is that the ultimate outcome is life affirming, as i don't see the Andromedian's or the Milky Way galaxies hybridizing influences on the indigenous species here on earth as the final say. The cosmos is far larger and more diverse than just these two galaxies. The one caveat is the ability for this hybrid species to choose to either embrace the technology which took down Atlantis, or embrace the inner technology of firing the Kundalini.

The Kundalini firing is the "canary in the coal mine", the greatest secret, and the biggest fear. This would render the Andromedian's technological goals obsolete.
    I first awoke (stage 1) in 2002. I had already been seeking answers to the religious conundrums... but beginning in 2002 I went on a mission, isolated myself for a good 8 or so years, then in 2010, I was able to begin experiencing massive psi experiences. I always developed my own techniques and took some very stupid risks which almost ended the worst way, but somehow I emerged alive and through this forum have been able to complete what I call my stage 2 awakening. This stage 2 awakening can be characterized as - becoming adept at my own psi abilities.

What is my point? The awakening to and then the subsequent development of this 6th sense has been coupled with a transformation into a much different individual than I had been up until 2002 and then the big leap in the last yearish.

Most folks would not have liked the me that was me up until 2002 unless you were someone who saw the opportunity to ride along and benefit from so called "success" that knowing me brought to some. The me that existed between 2002 and about 2010 was a very dark and reclusive me which most folks stayed away from.

Yet once I was able to confirm that Yes... psi actually exists. Yes, I have several psi abilities and that these abilities, like practicing an instrument can become enhanced, and that anyone else likely has these latent abilities and... wow, what a world that opened up. I had to go through a very difficult stage of growth and that is described as...

OK, so you have the "force" but what can you do with it that is any good for anyone else? I say this because... and I am speaking strictly for me... I cannot see any value in using any paranormal abilities that others recognize you to have without it being beneficial to others. For example, I once had a very real "healing" experience. I was able to stop a man in the middle of an epileptic seizure... he was in serious trouble and three or four men were trying to keep him from swallowing his tongue and I was one of many people there but I suddenly had this feeling I call, "the shine" which is like this feeling of pure love... I can't describe it, but you get massive goosebumps and all... and I directed this at this man and then with my will and intention said "stop" in my mind.

The man suddenly locked his eyes on to me like he was a demon that suddenly saw... whatever... and he instantly stopped having the attack. I mean the guy jerked his head around and locked eyes with me and at that instant I sent the energy...

I was about 19 or 20 years old. And I knew that I did not have the rest of the package to use this ability and so I never let it out again for years and years...

I am sorry, I over posted here... the memory took me over - The point is that we have this power but having psi abilities with no moral compass just does not seem compatible. I know the Greys and even "reptilians" and other beings are reported to have superior psi powers, but it is my firmest belief that there is some true, end of the day, moral code at the heart of our universe and that when an individual being brings that forth from within and then uses his abilities wisely as one casts their will, their intention... that those castings when founded by love win all battles. This is the difference maker within spirit beings such as us. And I do not propose to know what love is, but somehow I know love is at the heart of all this.

And though I get a bit fearful about this thread (and the PTBs and all the scary stuff) as to how these possibilities may affect loved ones - some who have yet to find out the truth of who/what they are (as us all)... perfect children of creation (God? source?.. you pick your word), immortal and eternal - I do not give up on love.

Some may know I am an oddsmaker by trade, well they say there are no sure things but I disagree. I know one sure thing to bet on - love, cause love wins all bets. I have never bet on love and lost, ever.

justoneman
    Last edited by Chester; 4th July 2012 at 00:23.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

centreoflight (4th July 2012), Daughter of Time (4th July 2012), Gardener (5th July 2012), golden lady (4th July 2012), Hervé (4th July 2012), Joe Akulis (26th September 2012), Lettherebelight (4th July 2012), Maunagarjana (4th July 2012), Melinda (6th July 2012), mountain_jim (4th July 2012), NancyV (4th July 2012), SKAWF (5th July 2012), slipknotted (4th July 2012), Snowbird (4th July 2012), Timreh (4th July 2012), write4change (14th July 2012)

11. Link to Post #206
    Thanks

these ticket holders dont get it because they would rather save them selfs than be a hero to all of humanity .......how could they i just dont understand that .............i would be the hero if i could the wrench in the wheel so to speak
    Chris....... Free your mind

12. The Following User Says Thank You to slipknotted For This Post:

Chester (4th July 2012)

13. Link to Post #207
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

what if the goal all along was to rid the earth of these evil men, then the healing can begin once greed exits stage left ? the meek shall inherit the earth. the cabal leaves and earth shifts into another dimension or their moon/prison shifts , either way there is a seperation between us and them.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Alan (5th July 2012), danceblackcatdance (4th July 2012), Dennis Leahy (4th July 2012), Earth Angel (5th July 2012), Jeffrey (4th July 2012), Maunagarjana (4th July 2012), Melinda (6th July 2012), Phoenix1304 (13th July 2012), SKAWF (5th July 2012), Timreh (5th July 2012), Wind (5th July 2012)

15. Link to Post #208
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Dear Bill,

Would you ask George Green, about these 'other world beings' spiritual knowledge and wisdom.
    It seems to me that this knowledge is more important than who is or is not on the Moon.

Most information coming through all media seems to be diverting human consciousness.
    to keep them looking and being afraid of this physical temporary world.

We know we are embodied beings with the potential of enlightened qualities, but anyone who seems to have contact with 'other beings, never ever say anything to develop or enhance these qualities.

Bob Dean is exactly the same, and all the rest. They act as if they know something, but they definitely do not. I have never heard anyone say something about the mind, and for me to say,
    “Well I never knew that about my mind!”

They talk about non interference. This totally ridiculous, the outcome of true spiritual knowledge is compassion, unconditional love. Not leave them in their suffering.

You can see by this forum the confusion going on, they hate teachers, because they no longer trust anyone. “They say, I only trust myself!” Is it really every man for him or her self?

My question is, if these beings are so knowledgable where is their compassion?
    That's if they actually exist!

Tony

16. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (4th July 2012), Andrew (4th July 2012), Art (5th July 2012), Billy (4th July 2012), centreoflight (4th July 2012), Chester (4th July 2012), danstar (4th July 2012), Gemini (4th July 2012), gooty64 (31st July 2012), Healthy Skeptic (5th July 2012), Hervé (4th July 2012), mab777 (4th July 2012), Midnight Rambler (4th July 2012), nimmer (10th July 2012), Reinhard (4th July 2012), RMorgan (4th July 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (4th July 2012), Rosco1 (4th July 2012), RunningDeer (4th July 2012), slipknotted (5th July 2012), write4change (14th July 2012)

17. Link to Post #209
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    what if the goal all along was to rid the earth of these evil men, then the healing can begin once greed exits stage left ? the meek shall inherit the earth. the cabal leaves and earth shifts into another dimension or their moon/prison shifts , either way there is a seperation between us and them.
    That would be a pretty ingenious plan. See, that's the thing about trying to piece together exactly what the elites believe. How do we determine how much disinfo they have swallowed, even at the highest levels?
    Last edited by Maunagarjana; 4th July 2012 at 10:38.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

steveofengland (5th July 2012), Timreh (4th July 2012)

19. Link to Post #210
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sorry to crash this thread without reading any further that page one, but as I was reading I heard a story on the radio about a piece by constable that had sold for something like £20m, which the "expert" said was a snip. He also said, and this is what struck me "the market is awash with cash, nobody wants it, they want fine art or diamonds".
    Apparently that's the highest ever paid for one of constables paintings. Will they be taking all this "fine art" with them when they leave?

20. Link to Post #211
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

Setting aside all the 'evil cabal' and 'satanism' stuff......which I am not into.

If there was an event coming up like the series of CMEs culminating in the (Ed Dames-type) 'Killshot'....that was going to knock out elecricity and bring modern society to it's knees....or even kill most/many of humans on the planet....

Would a pre-planned group of survivors even need to go to the Moon or Mars?

Couldn't they (with suitable magnetic shielding) go into accommodation that orbits the earth. To wait out the initial damage and then return?

I have always had a suspicion that Carl Sagan's (fiction book)...'Contact' might have contained his contribution to Whistleblowing.....

Here's a quote....

http://www.technovelgy.com/ct/content.asp?Bnum=1352

Quote Suddenly, hitherto unheard-of sums of money became available for investment in civilian orbital stations. By the very end of the Second Millenium there were rudimentary retirement hotels a few hundred kilometers up...
    There were those who worried that this was an imprudent investment of the limited wealth of the planet... It was foolhardy, they said, to permit an elite class to emigrate to space...

Hardly anyone anticipated the principal outcome, the transfer of a vivid planetary perspective to those who could do the most good. After some years, there were few nationalists left in Earth orbit.

and 'hotels' in space are becoming a reality (remembering what is said about when the public get to hear about major developments...they have probably been around for decades behind the scenes)

from 2009....

http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/...5A151N20091102

Quote (Reuters) - A company behind plans to open the first hotel in space says it is on target to accept its first paying guests in 2012 despite critics questioning the investment and time frame for the multi-billion dollar project.

more info from 2007...

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/TECH/08/...eut/index.html

Quote Galactic Suite began as a hobby for former aerospace engineer Claramunt, until a space enthusiast decided to make the science fiction fantasy a reality by fronting most of the $3 billion needed to build the hotel.

An American company intent on colonizing Mars, which sees Galaxy Suite as a first step, has since come on board, and private investors from Japan, the United States and the United Arab Emirates are in talks.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

fourty-two (5th July 2012), genevieve (16th July 2012), Maunagarjana (4th July 2012), Timreh (4th July 2012)

22. Link to Post #212
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ------- (snip)
    At the start of his April 2008 Camelot interview, which is really quite a good one, George does state, from first-hand conversation and contact, that the elite “have their tickets”: what he was told privately, by the then Governor of Colorado, was that the “tickets” were to a safe underground haven in the southern hemisphere.

Regardless of whether the tickets are to a long-stay underground city, or to a base on the moon — this is why there are so few high-level whistleblowers and defections: all the privileged insiders are concerned that if they violate protocol, then the ticket, for themselves and their family, will be voided.....

I loved all George Green's interviews and his freely offered material on http://nohoax.com/... I never found anyone to discuss it with however. The discussion forum on his site was not especially talkitive. The book's advice seemed to recommend a fairly reserved and almost reclusive model, for the reader or listener to accept fully.

By contrast, Avalon opens up more avenues for reflections and even letting some angst out. Thanks Bill.

Songs seem to echo in the human mind, perhaps among many devices we are cosmically-prodded with... (I sensed a lot of dot-dot connections in the cosmic link, too many for one post here)... So for now just a song...

Beatles - Ticket To Ride
    http://youtu.be/d0dhJNxCxhk

They might intuit some premonition there, ending with the line: "my baby don't care".
    Perhaps as in certain 'bigger' galactic children who don't care about the youngest (earthlings)...
    Self aggrandized and most officially proclaimed earthlings are the baby...
    Where planitary-lives are more akin to child-like past times...
    Grow up into bigger wakeful states, later, after rebooting PC...
    With recall of that amazing earthen dream....
    Did we keep it lucid, upbeat and regenerative or did we go dim?

I wonder,

wavydome
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 5th July 2012 at 00:41. Reason: 4 words

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (4th July 2012), Timreh (4th July 2012)

24. Link to Post #213
    United States Avalon Member mattymoto's Avatar
    Thanks

I had one heck of a realization.....

Our best defense against any type of cosmic catastrophe is our own blessed Mother Earth's atmosphere and magnetosphere. I understand that there may be tech out there that is held tightly secret, but I can't seem to wrap my head around the idea that mankind has found a way to do what I believe nature(god to some) can do better.

If, in fact, these so-called elite are planning to leave Earth- I would have to say that whatever they are running from is only a threat to them. Which leads me to believe that this event that they know about is good for us, and may empower the masses to uncover their dirty deeds.

Fear-Fear-Fear-Fear-DOOOOOOOOM! Seems to be be the the best propaganda.

I really think that these wretched beings know the gig is up, and have known it was going to happen for some time. Like a dog they have been busy trying to bury their bones.

IMO there is one final war to be fought, and then we can lay down our weapons to begin our long march from the "Age of Doubt and Belief" and into the "Age of Knowing."

May the creator be our guide.....for i truly feel this is IT!

Edit to add....

I love you all so much right now. I AM BEAMING

Last edited by mattymoto; 4th July 2012 at 14:58.

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mattymoto For This Post:

Billy (4th July 2012), Bo Atkinson (4th July 2012), Eagle Eye (5th July 2012), golden lady (4th July 2012), Maunagarjana (4th July 2012), Melinda (6th July 2012), RMorgan (4th July 2012), Snowbird (4th July 2012), steveofengland (4th July 2012), Timreh (4th July 2012), TraineeHuman (8th July 2012), Wind (5th July 2012), zebowho (4th July 2012)

26. Link to Post #214
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    12 D Shield Building Technique - Lisa Renee

https://youtube.com/watch?v=XhuLXYLhz-c
    I'm a bit late with this but...

Thats the same as the original 12D Maharic Shield technique by Ashayana Deane of (the) Keylontic Science (cult) with a slight alteration in that you should use a double star of david (2x 6 points one white and one dark silver) to get the pale silver 12D shield.

It has been recently noted by some that people who perform their meditations very often are worse off than not doing any meditation at all. I also speak from experience.

I just wanted to point out that there is a lot of controversy around KS lately and maybe just maybe their meditations are not in our best interest.

Lisa Renee may not be Ashayana Deane but she sure uses the same 'teachings' as KS does.

Be warned.

~Trail.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

Chester (4th July 2012), Finefeather (4th July 2012), Gardener (5th July 2012), Hervé (4th July 2012), NancyV (5th July 2012), Unified Serenity (4th July 2012), vortexpoint (8th July 2012)

28. Link to Post #215
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

Setting aside all the 'evil cabal' and 'satanism' stuff......which I am not into.

If there was an event coming up like the series of CMEs culminating in the (Ed Dames-type) 'Killshot'....that was going to knock out elecricity and bring modern society to it's knees....or even kill most/many of humans on the planet....

Couldn't they (with suitable magnetic shielding) go into accommodation that orbits the earth. To wait out the initial damage and then return?
    [...]

Assuming they have the technology to create a strong enough magnetic field, I suppose I would ask what is powering this and would that be vulnerable to solar events at times? For instance, if it is powered by nuclear fission, all it takes is one power outage and the reactor could go into meltdown when the cooling mechanism of the reactor is disabled for an extended period of time. They would have to guarantee this wouldn't happen, and if they can't, it would probably be ruled out.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana; 4th July 2012 at 11:54.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

jaybee (4th July 2012), mattymoto (4th July 2012)

30. Link to Post #216
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

[...]

Assuming they have the technology to create a strong enough magnetic field, I suppose I would ask what is powering this and would that be vulnerable to solar events at times? For instance, if it is powered by nuclear fission, all it takes is one power outage and the reactor could go into meltdown when the cooling mechanism of the reactor is disabled for an extended period of time. They would have to guarantee this wouldn't happen, and if they can't, it would probably be ruled out.

hiya.....maybe they could make sure they are on the darkside of the Earth when IT happens (if indeed IT is going to happen)......dunno...

I also don't know how it would be powered...or manoeuvred....perhaps along the lines of the Keshe technology (couple of threads here on Keshe)....using plasmatic magnetic-gravitational power.

I agree that (if all this is true) they would have to guarrantee that the orbital accommodation would not be vulnerable to the what-ever. We hear a lot about how hidden technology has gone way way passed what Joe Public knows about...and so I kind-of think that what I speculated on COULD be safely possible ....?

When I was thinking about this idea of 'survivors' going into Earth's orbit rather than going to the Moon or Mars.....I also thought of the weird 'crafts' that John Walson has filmed....

just putting forward a couple of ideas/possibilities

31. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Maunagarjana (4th July 2012)

32. Link to Post #217
    Thanks

He talks about the UFO and its NUCLEAR reactor and we have nuclear reactors in submarines. Also Pete Peterson mentions that when your in a plane high up that your getting equivalent of an X-ray a minute (but no one seems hurt by this?) and that also says there lots of radiation up there in the sky... so if a nuclear reactor melts down would the radiation just find its way up there and not affect the earth?

33. Link to Post #218
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

We all know how consciousness comes to be, and the power of collected thoughts.

Practice!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Chester (4th July 2012), Fred Steeves (4th July 2012), Gardener (5th July 2012), jp11 (4th July 2012), Melinda (6th July 2012), Snowbird (4th July 2012), Timreh (5th July 2012), truthseekerdan (4th July 2012), zebowho (4th July 2012)

35. Link to Post #219
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    We know we are embodied beings with the potential of enlightened qualities, but anyone who seems to have contact with 'other beings, never ever say anything to develop or enhance these qualities.
    hi Tony

yeah its almost like they could be lying about it.
    you might get a change in terminology,
    but underneath its the same old human pattern.
    i dunno why,
    but i expect a greater intelligence to know more than i do.

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    You can see by this forum the confusion going on, they hate teachers, because they no longer trust anyone. “They say, I only trust myself!” Is it really every man for him or her self?

i dont think its quite as 'run for the exits' as that, but i do firmly believe
    that this is a singular experience primarily. it is our own experience.
    we are the ones who make all our choices,
    unless you want to do my contemplating for me!

i reckon, we sit in the exact center of our very own universe.
    and that all things within this experience, revolve around us.

i reckon that principle extends to everyone on the planet....

all of us, little stars in the making.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

centreoflight (4th July 2012), NancyV (5th July 2012)

37. Link to Post #220
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by Trail (here)
    Lisa Renee may not be Ashayana Deane but she sure uses the same 'teachings' as KS does.

Be warned.

~Trail.
    I couldn't agree with you more. There is nothing quite as tempting as a sweet voice and earnest belief that are wrong imho. I listened to her and I felt like my insides were being clawed out. Made me ill.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst 1 11 21 51 LastLast