+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Find out just 'WHO IS' behind the 'SECRET-SUPER-ENTITY' that 'CONTROLS' the World..???

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Find out just 'WHO IS' behind the 'SECRET-SUPER-ENTITY' that 'CONTROLS' the World..???

Firstly thanks to member "Childs Hood End' for bringing this to my attention through another thread...

(World Bank - Whistleblower) Karen Hudes doesn't hold back in (Outing) the (REAL-CRIMS)..!!!

Quote She (DRILLS right DOWN) into & uncovers the (CORRUPTION behind the CORRUPTION)..!!!

...also '(EXPOSES) the 'Interconnectivity' between the (WORLD BANK & IMF)..!!!

I take far more notice of what 'Karen Hudes' has to say, rather than all of those who I'm sure just make stuff up &/or rely on 'Dodgy' sources to keep their blogs going..!

She's a 'World Bank Insider' who actually 'knows' what's she's talking about because she's 'Lived It'...

I'll take the 'Real Truth' thanks...

...and thanks to 'Karen Hudes' for providing it...

Here are Parts 1, 2 & 3....

PS - Watch this and you will find out (WHO?) & which (Corporate 'CRIMINAL' Entities) are behind what's been termed by Karen & her Whistleblower Colleagues the (SECRET 'SUPER - ENTITY') whom controls the world's (Banking & Financial) system..!

...and you'll also find out the (TRUTH) as to (WHO REALLY-OWNS?) the Federal Reserve & the MSM..???

PSS - Little tidbit for my fellow Australians...

Quote Did you know that 'Goldman Sachs' now has a 'Major Stake' in.....?
    PSSS - Here is the 'Common Dreams' article mentioned by Karen in Part 2...

Quote Bar Complaint Charges Former World Bank Official with Ethics Violations

https://www.commondreams.org/newswire/2010/04/06-3
    PSSSS - The wonderful world of the US Tax System & (How it really Works)...

Ready For It - (America)..?

Quote How your Tax $Dollars are (Stolen) by the UK & Jesuit 'Vatican' Bank..!
    Federal Reserve System

Quote The Tax 'Cheque' you Pay is sent 'Directly' to the 'Federal Reserve' which is the sent 'Directly' to the (UK-Banksters) who keep (40%) then the rest, a whopping (60%) is funneled off to the (Jesuit Bank the Vaticans Bank) and (Guess What)...

Not a (Brass-Cent) of it finds its way back to the American people to help run the US Govt..!

Instead, the US Govt. is actually funded by the illegal (Drug Trade) & other Illicit Activities, which is all controlled by the (SECRET 'SUPER - ENTITY')..!
    Unbelievable (IN-YOUR-FACE) Corruption..!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 7th November 2013 at 08:11.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member puurfectten's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Find out just 'WHO IS' behind the 'SECRET-SUPER-ENTITY' that 'CONTROLS' the World..???

thanks for the post.....everyone should know this stuff.....I stumbled across this years ago and everyone I spoke to about it thought I was nuts until I showed them how I found it....go to transnational.org....u can type in and publicly held company and see the ownership and subsidiaries....after a while u see a pattern....all the banks are collectively owned by each other and every major company too....gotta see it for yourself......

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to puurfectten For This Post:

aranuk (7th November 2013), carriellbee (23rd November 2013), Flash (7th November 2013), GlassSteagallfan (7th November 2013), jackovesk (7th November 2013), Joseph McAree (7th November 2013), risveglio (7th November 2013), Rocky_Shorz (7th November 2013), sigma6 (12th November 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default Re: Find out just 'WHO IS' behind the 'SECRET-SUPER-ENTITY' that 'CONTROLS' the World..???

Jackovesk , these are three videos that everyone in the entire world should see. I also believe there is another thread on these same videos. But they're good, full of information, and quite a bit of Finger pointing being done. I can't believe Ms. Karen is still alive and kicking.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

aranuk (7th November 2013), Flash (7th November 2013), jackovesk (7th November 2013), Joseph McAree (7th November 2013), outerheaven (7th November 2013), Rocky_Shorz (7th November 2013), sigma6 (12th November 2013), ulli (7th November 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I think the same thing when I hear her speak, Mandala, but I always remind myself that that thinking about the negative enables negative realities.

She's certainly a brave woman! We need to do our part and send her our positive energy for protection and courage. Keep working on her behalf, and she'll keep working on ours.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

aranuk (7th November 2013), Flash (7th November 2013), jackovesk (7th November 2013), Rocky_Shorz (7th November 2013), sigma6 (12th November 2013), ulli (7th November 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Great Stuff Jacko, Wicked interview, she is getting more and more cutting and calling it more and more clearly....

Hell! She is talking and saying EXACTLY what some of us have been saying for years!!!!

it is stunning to hear it being spoken by someone of such high social status...

In the third video she is talking about he ALL UPPER CASE NAME and the SSN/SIN issuing of the bond (based on what I have called "an actuarial value of the lifetime of labour") HAHHAAHAHAAAA !!!!!!!

- the cat is out of the bag!!!
    third one is a bombshell, Obama's wife 'honeytrapped' and Obama's mom was CIA, and he is a total puppet (wow that came a real surprise...)
    Last edited by sigma6; 7th November 2013 at 13:20.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

aranuk (7th November 2013), Flash (7th November 2013), jackovesk (8th November 2013), Joseph McAree (7th November 2013), Mike Gorman (7th November 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,466 times in 5,647 posts

Why not do what Karen Hude says and have a Constitutional Convention? 49 of the 50 states have asked....What is stopping the people from this?

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aranuk (7th November 2013), Flash (7th November 2013), jackovesk (8th November 2013), Joseph McAree (7th November 2013), outerheaven (7th November 2013), Referee (8th November 2013), sigma6 (12th November 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

so the saving grace is a Con-Con ?

that is a very potentially dangerous thing, a constitutional convention can make things worse, or better, depending on who comes out on top and who represents the various states.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

gaiagirl (10th November 2013), gripreaper (10th November 2013), jackovesk (8th November 2013), Joseph McAree (7th November 2013), Referee (8th November 2013), sigma6 (12th November 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Mandala has the answer; "I can't believe Ms. Karen is still alive and kicking". Unless she has been used by tptw.

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

Food for thought...

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Referee For This Post:

sigma6 (12th November 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    Food for thought...

Here is the Benjamin Fulford interview with Karen Hudes which (Neil Keenan) got all (Worked-Up) over...

Karen Hudes World Bank whistleblower Benjamin Fulford interview

Published on Nov 6, 2013

PS - Thanks for the clip Ref...

I will watch it in its entirety, then pass on my opinion...

Should be interesting since I'm not a huge fan of Benjamin Fulford's...

I won't be (HOLDING BACK) either...

The (TRUTH) is my only quest, regardless of who the players are in this scenario...

Should be interesting...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 8th November 2013 at 07:45.

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

Quote I won't be (HOLDING BACK) either...
    You never do........ looking forward to it JackO....by the way cheers!
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Referee For This Post:

jackovesk (10th November 2013)

20. Link to Post #12
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    Quote I won't be (HOLDING BACK) either...
    You never do........ looking forward to it JackO....by the way cheers!
    Cheers Ref...

Here goes.......

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: RESPONSE TO KAREN HUDES

November 8, 2013

Ø Keenan is forced to clear the air one more time, as Hudes spreads misinformation Keenan 1

Ø Hudes would have had help from the Family – if she hadn’t tried to undermine Keenan

Ø Where’s the gold? Not in the Vatican, Karen…

Ø Speak whereof you know – Keenan on the Asian gold and why it won’t be going to the World Bank

Ø Update on funding and Nelu’s fight for freedom

Ø Keenan rebounds from attack – back in action
    by Michael Henry Dunn

November 6, 2013

Quote It is old news by now that picking a fight with Neil Francis Keenan is a bad idea.
    Certainly Karen Hudes had an instructive experience in that regard the last time around, as may be seen in this writer’s last post on the subject of her misinformation. It is also apparent to all that the bankster/bloodline cabal loves to see in-fighting within the freedom movement. Neil Keenan has much better things to do with his time than fighting off misinformed smears. But when he perceives an attack, his 29-and-0 Golden Glove fighter’s instincts kick in, and he hits back hard. Mr. Keenan clearly believes it is too late in the game to allow misinformation (whether accidentally or deliberately spread) to create fog on the battlefield – which can lead to “friendly-fire” casualties. The guns need to be pointed in one direction – at the enemies of humanity.

The accompanying 23 minute video is vintage Keenan, and is well worth viewing for those who have the time. Forcefully and unmistakably, he rebuts Ms. Hudes’ recent statements to Ben Fulford. It appears that Hudes realized too late that her unguarded words would cause trouble for her, and she made attempts to prevent the full interview from being distributed. However, her efforts were too late, and Mr. Keenan had no choice but to strongly rebut another round of misinformation from Karen Hudes.

Even so, he waited some days before responding. In a conversation with this writer, Keenan stated that he did not want to have to issue yet another rebuttal to misinformation, but once it became apparent that Hudes’ statements had been widely distributed, “enough is enough. It’s bad enough having to deal with the poison thing…but we don’t need this garbage out there, too.”

He goes on to share important updates regarding Nelu, and the position of the Asian families regarding the assets of the World Bank.

For those who need to quickly absorb the gist, and revisit the video later, here are the essentials:

Ø Karen Hudes did work with Keenan – and then attempted to cut him out: Contrary to Ms. Hudes statements that she “never worked with Keenan, and would not work with Keenan,” she did receive direct and important help from The Keenan Group, which gave her a crucial introduction to S.C. Chiang – a powerfully influential figure with the Asian families who own the vast majority of Global Account assets. Mr. Chiang stood ready to help Ms. Hudes in her dealings with the World Bank…until she attempted to go around Neil Keenan to work unilaterally, attempting to cut out the man who has earned the families’ trust. This backfired badly, as Mr. Chiang informed Keenan of the incident, and withdrew his offer to help Hudes.

Ø The Monaco Accords: This is a repeat of Ms. Hudes’ misinformation from the last round. She states that Neil Keenan was merely “among those invited” to the secret gathering of finance ministers which took place in the fall of 2011. In fact, it was Neil Keenan who was instrumental in instigating the crucial gathering, which then was facilitated by influential figures in Switzerland. The World Bank, the IMF, the BIS were emphatically NOT invited, and not in the loop. On her own turf as a World Bank lawyer, Keenan acknowledges, Hudes is an expert. Outside that turf, Neil suggests to Hudes in no uncertain terms that silence might be an attractive option.

Ø Is there gold in Indonesia? Is the Pope Catholic? And speaking of the Vatican…
    Once more Karen Hudes steps outside her expertise to hold forth on the question of where the gold lies, stating that there is no gold in Indonesia. “Really, Karen?” asks Neil Keenan. Wrong, says Neil – in Indonesia there is “lots of it!” (Keenan will let us fill in the zeroes on what “lots” may mean). And Hudes say it’s in the Vatican? Keenan’s information is direct. Karen admitted to Benjamin Fulford that she was only repeating hearsay.

Ø The World Bank and the Asian assets: “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice….” The East entrusted the West with its gold a hundred years ago, and a century of fraud, robbery, and bloodshed ensued. This will not be allowed to happen again. Do not look, says Keenan, to see the Asian families hand over control of their assets to a cabal-created institution like the World Bank.

Ø Update on funding: The campaign to complete Keenan’s work on the Global Collateral Accounts is making good progress, thanks to the efforts and contributions of many. Additional help from key figures is in process.

Ø Nelu’s fight for freedom: The case of the Keenan Group’s key partner Martha “Nelu” Wibawa – wrongly imprisoned for sixteen months in Indonesia – will soon be before the High Court, where Mr. Keenan has hopes that he will finally receive a fair hearing. The shameful record of denial of justice in this case may have one last chance to be rectified before being taken up by an international tribunal.

A final note: Mr. Keenan’s health is rebounding after narrowly averting an assassination attempt via poison. His Irish luck is holding out – this one was close. Your prayers and good thoughts are deeply appreciated.

Michael Henry Dunn

For those who have the interest, here is the (Audio) of Ben Fulford’s interview with Karen Hudes: Due to the (You Tube) clip being taken down..!

Podcast: Part One - Part Two

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2013/1...o-karen-hudes/

PS -

Quote It is old news by now that picking a fight with Neil Francis Keenan is a bad idea.
    Is that so..?

Well I'm here to (Pick a Fight) with (YOU) Neil Keenan, coz I reckon your a (DISINFO-AGENT) FULL of either that or you haven't (Got a Clue) what your talking about..!!!

...and here's Why?

1. I'll start with Ben Fulford's interview with Karen Hudes

Quote Did she (Talk Over) Ben..?

No..!

She (SCHOOLED HIM)...
    Me: Where's (ALL) the GOLD..? Who the (Fk) knows..? One thing is for sure, (YOU) definitely (Don't Know) Neil Keenan..!!!

2. Video interview (Ben Fulford/Karen Hudes)

Body Language

BF - Initially looked (nonchalant & lais·ser-faire) as if he already had, (ALL) the answers?

KH - Was her usual self, excited about the opportunity to get as much (Truth) out to the public as quickly & effectively as she can!

(Transcript) in Brief - (Not - Word for Word)

KH - Re: Philippines (GOLD)

Reason for the ($USD) Collapse is because of the amount of wealth, its not just Gold, its Diamonds, its the (Wealth of the World). This has been put on deposit in the Philippines and I can forward you "A Statement" I have from a man who is currently living in the Philippines who has inherited the signature authority. So all this business about the (Office of Trade Control) that was just the US Treasury trying to do an (End-run) around the Philippines which didn't work!

BF - Who is this Man?

KH - He doesn't want me to give his name out. The documents look real.

Quote Note: "Neil Keenan sent me an (Abusive Email) she told Ben. Keenan's position is (Pro-CABAL)..!!! - You just have to take my word for it."
    I wouldn't (Trust or Deal) with Keenan, she said to Ben!

KH - There is so much GOLD you couldn't imagine.

BF - Have you seen this GOLD?

KH - No, I haven't.

KH - The recent Helicopter (Flyover of the US Consulate) in Germany was a (SHOT ACROSS THE BOW) in relation to the US/NASA Spy Scandal..!

Quote Re: German Helicopter Flies Low Altitude Over US Consulate to Check for Surveillance Gear, Warn US on Spying

http://downtrend.com/james/german-he...-us-on-spying/
    There is a (Problem) - The FED (IS) on its Way-Out and the Cabal (Know It)..!

Re: Keenan's (CLAIMS) that Karen Hudes was continuing to (Talk-Over) Ben during the interview?

Quote My Comment: She wasn't talking over Ben, Neil. She was (SCHOOLING) him..! Because she's trying to get out as much (Inside-Info) gleaned from her over 20 years within the (World Bank) to as many people as possible.

Note: The (Audio Calibration) in the original Youtube Clip (Now Taken Down) where Karen's Audio was calibrated (HIGHER) than that of Ben, which gives the appearance she's constantly talking over the top of him &/or Shouting.
    BF - The Chinese appear to be helping with the potential New Financial System?

KH - NO..! China have paired up with the Jesuits who (Control) the Vatican Bank!

FORGET - about the (SECRET-SOCIETIES) - they're (FINISHED)..!!!

BF - So far (POPE - FRANCIS) seems to be doing the right thing?
    • KH - NO...NO...NO...!!!
    • Vatican & the Fed are (DONE)!
    • Vatican has (ALL) the $Money, but its (NOT) theirs!

Karen Hudes compares her role in (Exposing the CORRUPTION) as one of a 'Switchboard Operator' who (Connects the 'Inside Intel') "gets as much information as I can and connect all the right people together!"

KH - There is so much (DIS-INFO) out there, moreso than the real info!

KH - Neil Keenan put me in touch with a guy named (COUNT-ALBERT)

What can I say???

Quote They think I'm somebody who wants to promote my notoriety & get a (Slice of the Action)?

I (DON'T) cut Deals, my job (IS NOT) to cut Deals!!!

Everybody (HATES ME) because they (CAN'T) cut a Deal with me!
    BF - What do you think of the current Regime within the Whitehouse, Obama and all the Congressmen calling for (Mass Murder) in Syria, I mean Why are all these people (STILL) there & Why haven't they been removed?

KH - Congress is (IRRELEVENT) they have (NO CREDIBILITY)..!!!

BF - What about the (Pentagon), the (Agencies) what's gong to happen with them?

KH - Enough people realize that we don't want to have (Martial Law)

What we are going to have is our (County Executives) keeping their respective Governors, honest!

We are (Going Back) to the (Good Old Days) when the 'Individual States' had the (POWER) and not the Federal Govt.!!!
    • Gains - No Monopolies
    • Losses - Start from scratch & (Scale-Up) systems

That's how its (GOING TO BE)..!!!

POWER - CORORATIONS & TRADE CONTROL

KH - Are your aware of the study from the 'Federal Inst. Technology' in Switzerland?

BF - No, but I am familiar that a (Small Family) uses (Foundations) to (Control) the Fortune 500 & other Larger Cororations & the (Ownership) is highly concentrated & highly (Secretive) & that is very (WRONG) because most of that $Money was obtained through (THEFT)..!!!

KH - No, its far (WORSE than THAT)..!!!

BF - Acknowledges with a bow of the head and a wry smile...

Re: BF's (End Poverty - Clean Up Environment - Free Energy) Ideas...

KH - Have you heard about what (BLACK MICA) does?

BF - No...

KH - Its a mineral discovered in Japan.

You take 'Ash' from a Volcano & ut that in the 'Water' and the water urifies itself because something haens with the Oxygen in the water...

So there are a lot of things out there that could solve the (Problems) we have in the world, quite quickly! We have Technology that people know nothing about!

BF - Yes, according to the 'American Academy of Sciences', 6,000 (Patents) have been suppressed!

KH - We've got a lot of good-stuff happening

END of (Brief Transcript)

PS - NEIL KEENAN's (ACCUSATIONS)...Taken Off his Video

Body Language before he started his Rant

NK looking down to his right (not paying attention to his audience) whilst writing, signifies to me...

He wants to come across unaffected measured in his response to the Ben Fulford/Karen Hudes interview...

The (Accusations)

Karen Hudes "Satements" weren't Accurate

Quote NK - "Karen has made inaccurate statements, throughout as always and Benjamin was basially being the Journalist doing what he does best, I guess is "Flushing Out"
    finding out what they knew & didn't know...

...and in this case we found out (SHE @KH) didn't know too much..!"
    PSS Me: The rest of it was just more Blah - Blah- Blah..! I could only watch the first (10 mins) of Keenan's rebuttal because I know (BS) when I see & hear it...!!!!!!!
    • Who is this (CLOWN) Neil Keenan anyway?
    • Is he David Wilcock's (Goldman)?

The (TRUTHOMETER) Rating Scale

Karen Hudes...
    Ben Fulford ....
    Neil Keenan..... Wouldn't have a (FKING) Clue..!!!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 11th November 2013 at 03:00.

+ Reply to Thread