+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Underground Bases. What are they for?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Underground Bases. What are they for?

Ok...Most of us here know that the Elite are building underground bases all over the place...

I have a very simple question to all....WHY? For who? Timescale?

Whats your opinion on this and why do you think they are being built.

Also at Denver Airport where there is supposed to be one of the biggest underground bunkers of all.

Everyones opinion would be apreciated as well as mods .... Bill and co..ect etc

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default Re: Underground Bases. What are they for?

I don't think they are building those facilities for moles and mice........!!!

3. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I am just going to pour out what I get on why these underground cities are being built for, and some of them are as big as cities, multi-leveled and kilometres long, huge is what I get.

They have to be huge for what tptw want or think they need them for. Storing absolutely years worth of food, medicine, medical supplies, operating theatres, technology, laboratories, etc.

Then they have their military rooms and strategists and high tech stuff that they think they can use as well.

Now all of the above they have spent billions on are to keep themselves and their families safe and secure from any proposed disaster or strike.

They think that if there is a nuke attack, chemical attack, virology attack, etc, etc they will be safe. They believe if planet x/nibiru causes havoc they will be safe and secure, plenty of meds, food, all their needs met and covered.

Yep they think these places are going to be safe harbours and ports for them and their families etc when any type of shtf.

There is only one problem with all this planning and thinking of theirs.............

It ain't gonna save them, not one iota. Ah well, let him think their safe, whatever, have fun down there guys.

I also get their having trouble already with some of their supposed underground homes, aren't as stable as they thought they were.
    Last edited by Tuza; 15th August 2010 at 12:07.

4. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    ...Whats your opinion on this and why do you think they are being built.

Also at Denver Airport where there is supposed to be one of the biggest underground bunkers of all.
    There is a painting in this airport that represent what the globalists Elite are expecting. According to them, the society will cease to exist, as we know it, by a massive solar flare hitting the Earth. Their re-written bible prophecies says that the second end of the world wouldn't be by water, but this time by fire. If you still look in their courtyard, at nasa, you can see that nasa experts are predicting a massive solar flare for June 2013. They predict it to be like the one in 1859. So, up to now, no big deal, we can survive it. But here is where things get more complicated.

I remember having read a report made by a journalist who was invited in Alaska by two military. His report was about how Haarp was simply a cover for another experiment made further north. They where experimenting with high energy plasma beam (Tesla patent) in the northern magnetosphere, creating wholes in it. Are they doing the same at the south? I don't know. Is it true? I don't know either. But something true is that our natural magnetic shield is currently down and no one seems to know why. While we are close to a solar flare of massive proportion. To me, it looks dirty and I can not help but to think the Elite wants to create their prophecy.

That is why these bunkers exist. They need to rebuild and a certain populace to do it. And all these tyrannical laws that are coming up, like prohibition to grow food, like internet 2, agenda 21, aren't made for our current society (the people wouldn't let it happen), but rather in prevision to the aftermath of the solar flare. When in survival mode and completely dependent, the people will have no say but to accept them. In my opinion of course. That seems to be where the Elite is heading, their plan. But, personally, I think this massive solar flare will not be as bad as the expect. My inner spirit tells me so. I might be wrong, but I never have been mislead by strong intuition.

Good thread! As long as you do not forget to good news!

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 15th August 2010 at 15:24.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I am wondering who will serve the elite when going underground

6. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by FrankoL (here)
    I am wondering who will serve the elite when going underground
    I think that's a good question !!! Let them serve each other !!!

7. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Its for continuation of government silly Let them build all the bases they want, they are building there own tombs. Be happy, Hurritt.
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

8. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Earth's energy will be changing and unless one spiritually changes with it, living in a deep hole in the ground won't save you. It's been said the farther they go out of tune with earth, the more insane one will become. Look at the what happened during Katrina.
    Last edited by Lost Soul; 15th August 2010 at 14:44.

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,448 times in 32,921 posts

-----------
    Re underground bases, do listen to this extremely funny 6 minute audio extract of my 14 April interview with Dr Bill Deagle (for those of you who may not have heard it!):

http://projectavalon.net/Dr_Bill_Dea...10_extract.mp3

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

The underground facilities are connected by high speed trains. Of course although a lot is written on the subject of underground bases I would like to add a bit of speculation of my own since I don't have definite proof , just based on hearsay. If you think about it is the perfect cover up without the prying eye of the public and other interest groups.

1- Underground facilities provides a perfect cover up for black ops operations, ie. transportation of personnel, high profile civilians, political figures, soldiers, aliens, equipment, alien technology, weapons, etc.

2- They have found underground ancient high speed trains and technology such as the one found in the Navy Base in San Diego. The search continues digging underneath Military facilities and other places continuing the search for ancient technology.

I'll add a few more as I research the subject further.

It appears that from the ancient technology found underneath these facilities that civilization is millions of years old.
    Suffice to say that if this civilization was destroy we are in fact just repeating history all over again.

Many many blessings to all.

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

What an awesome clip bill made me laugh good heheheh...

12. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Flash News!

In a surprising turn of events, the new "C.O.G. Air Force" has taken a completely new turn in Stealth Aircraft.

Searching for relevance, while keeping with the spirit of life underground, the Air Force has changed their motto to "Death From Below". "But our changes have gone beyond mere sloganeering." said General Schmedrick, recently appointed head of the Air Force. "Since participating in future wars will no longer require:
    • Radar evading features ,
    • Cockpit visibility ,
    • Spacious bomb bays,
    • Wings.
    Owning the skies will give way to "Owning the dirt."

"New Age Rabbits (nicknamed "rabids" by combat diggers), Suicide Jihadi Gophers and Dis-affected Middle-Age Moles are just some of the new threats we have turned our technology towards. No expense will be spared to keep our burrows safe for (or even from) Democracy." said General Schmedrick.

"They'll never see this baby coming." he said. When asked about the possibility the coming natural disaster might come by water, and how the new direction in hardware would meet this, Schmedrick replied, "That's the Navy's problem!"

At the roll out of the Air Force's latest "Light Tactical Digger", General Schmedrick and several sub-contractors are seen posing for a cameraman who was later shot as "a security risk", and because his shadow got in the photo.

Fred
    (staggering away in search of coffee)
    Last edited by Fredkc; 15th August 2010 at 21:11.

13. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

the DUMBs might mean they are preparing for some sort of worst case scenario - which they didn't tell us about yet

I don't believe they have become sick to sunlight - but they are loons with red buttons
    Last edited by RedeZra; 15th August 2010 at 16:46.

14. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Flash News!...."But our changes have gone beyond mere sloganeering." said General Schmedrick....
    "New Age Rabbits (nicknamed "rabids" by combat diggers), Suicide Jihadi Gophers and Dis-affected Middle-Age Moles are just some of the new threats we have turned our technology towards. No expense will be spared to keep our burrows safe for (or even from) Democracy." said General Schmedrick.

"They'll never see this baby coming." he said. When asked about the possibility the coming natural disaster might come by water, and how the new direction in hardware would meet this, Schmedrick replied, "That's the Navy's problem!"
    Fred,

With all due respect, I believe you are mistakenly referring to General Schmendrick (you forgot the 'n'). As reported here in this Wikipedia entry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Schmendrick

Apparently the notorious Schmendrick has finely restored his precious '69 Dodge Charger into something those bastards at the pentagon can really do some damage with....

Folks,

What you are looking at here is a nuclear powered laser boring "tunneling shield" (as it is known in the industry). This baby is the one responsible for those (apparent) "glass-lined" underground causeways that were reported by Phil Schneider before his untimely demise.

(quite possibly Phil was the camera man referred to by Fred) LOL:

Phil Schneider - November 1995 Lecture - http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2317197&hl=en#

This particular "shield" is most likely the one responsible for the famous "Taos Hum":

Please Note: the audio in this video will only work if you are plugged into auxiliary speakers. Because of the low frequency of the Taos Hum, the internal speakers of your computer may not pick-up the hum. If you play the video through low base speakers, you will hear what they are talking about.
    Last edited by observer; 20th August 2010 at 01:39. Reason: add clarification/additional information/add disclaimer

15. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Observer;
    Hey, woke up Sunday morning, staggered into the kaput-er room, and this was the 1st thread I hit upon.
    So I had a lil fun while the coffee was perking.

Side question:
    Was there some significance I missed in posting a completely silent video about a humming noise?

Fred

16. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Observer;
    Hey, woke up Sunday morning, staggered into the kaput-er room, and this was the 1st thread I hit upon.
    So I had a lil fun while the coffee was perking.

Side question:
    Was there some significance I missed in posting a completely silent video about a humming noise?

Fred
    Yes Fred,

I got your joke, and replied with somewhat of a joke myself. But the photo is actually real, and of what I described. If you listen to the Phil Schneider video he will mention the process very near the beginning of the clip.

The weirdest thing about that (silent) video:

I have my computer plugged-in to my home sound system. When I play the video through the sound system, the "hum" can be distinctly heard. If I unplug the computer and depend on the internal speakers only, I can't hear a thing.

I looked for another video to post, but couldn't find one that worked....

Go figure???

Update

Talk of the "Taos Hum" dates way back to the earliest days of Art Bell on Coast to Coast AM Radio. This article might help to explain it:

http://www.unsolved-mysteries.com/un.../taos_hum.html
    Last edited by observer; 15th August 2010 at 21:53. Reason: add update

17. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    Earth's energy will be changing and unless one spiritually changes with it, living in a deep hole in the ground won't save you. It's been said the farther they go out of tune with earth, the more insane one will become. Look at the what happened during Katrina.
    Yesterday I was listening to Barbara Hand Clow on Red Ice radio. She said that when the shift occurs, all nine dimensions will open for those who are spiritually and vibrationally ready and prepared to accept this gift. For those who have plans of running underground for cover, a few of these will be able to flow with this vibrational shift. These few, will then find themselves locked underground with others who will most likely be pushed to a state of insanity because of the shift.

Some of these people, such as those on the Jesse Ventura 2012 program, really do believe that cataclysmic earth changes will occur.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

18. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

In my opinion, these underground bases, or cities, constructed for the "elite" sound a bit like a physical "solution" to an event that will be more-so spiritual than physical.

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

The latest Coast to Coast AM radio show about Covert Projects & Underground Bases.

Here is the playlist for it. Enjoy!

https://youtube.com/user/alienwar.../0/1aKW4hKWN0E
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

20. Link to Post #20
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

my 0.02$:
    1. We are seeing current political-economic system is going nowhere. top players know that too.
    2. In order to preserve status quo feudal-like system need to be re-instated. It is de-facto in place with people indebted beyond recognition or recovery.
    3. Problem for Elite is: people do not acknowledge that they are serfs, and still want some level of freedom, no matter how brainwashed they are.
    4. Plan thus is:
    4a - create mental environment of manichaean order vs chaos.
    4b- place prophecies for incoming war/disaster/suffering which will also predict apparition of "greater order" that will end suffering and bring "equality" Plant memes that will serve as identification marks for this new "saviours"
    4c- create war/disaster/suffering as "predicted" either entirely man-made or by enhancing natural ones or both. One does not need this period to be long- with ground waters polluted, crops engineered to not adapt to new environment or being sterile, ecosystem shot, with ~250 sq meters of land per human, there would be cannibalism in less than 6 months from "the event"
    4d- during this time Elite would be safe in their "enclaves" , linked with transport network, living like in "old days" with al benefits of black technology.
    4e- after conditions "on the surface" will deteriorate sufficiently, the "saviours" will emerge in their "shining armours" bringing back order: a harsh one, but necessary to "curb volatile human natures". This will be done by first inserting individuals creating cult groups with bits of available technology- using conversion tactics, and then "Enclaves" coming back in full blast with shining new cities and God-Emperor.
    5. One might ask: why bother? why do not just bring toys now and drown any resistance in blood? Answer is a simple one, and very important to our case: It's the way reality works:
    This reality Is sum of projections of all consciousnesses involved. When you go and shoot people, they will come back and they will be very p****. There will be more and more resistance: see their "test cases" - war with resistance during WW2, Iraq, Afghanistan. Shooting people do not work, in order to create lasting "order" you need serf's consent in the first place: people need to voluntarily embrace their "greater good", faith and reason. You need to conquest minds BEFORE you conquest territory.

This is a war against our very essence, and it is fought with ideas.

Right now, 70-80% of people do not give a damn about what is going on. This is a gridlock situation as much for us as for them.

But with situation dire enough, they will pledge allegiance to the "order". It's simply easier to scare people, than to make them think, but it is not hopeless. Small numbers of aware and focused people can make all the difference we need to create alternative.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast