+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ascended Master contact for healing modality , are they aliens ?

1. Link to Post #41
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Default Re: Ascended Master contact for healing modality , are they aliens ?

Indeedely Doodley my dear friend DNA.

These are excellent examples of how this stuff works. It is important to master the energy systems of this plane first. Going out there requires some more study .. We are in the sandbox still and i do believe this is a training zoo for us basic entities to learn how to get it right. If we blow our selves up we are only hurting each other and then re organised to be re born without memory of the previous dramas.

I hear a lot of people ask me how to clear past karma .. and i always find this puzzling .. then i hand them a story about what happens after death and then they understand.

DNA's refrence to James Redfields book , The Celestine Prophecy is a brilliant example of learning energetic basics. The Tenth Insight is also fantastic ! i have not read the 11th .. it took me 10 years to digest the first 9 ! lol These books go into how we are re organised after death and how we go back and re visit our entire life as a summary of events. This is the time we are to learn and then choose the next vessel. The challenge is to have congnitive recognition of your quest and then go about achieving it ! WOO HOO !!

Further more to this energy system we use daily. It is beneficial to start with just a " Realisation " that this is real. Thats very simple but a beautiful way of starting out. Just the realisation. Then you open your eyes and merely observe. Observation with curiocity and wonderment is all we really need to learn. You see when we start to study with Ascended Masters the way you revceive information and retain it is very different to linear memory.

In standard learning procedure we are taught to read and commit to memory the findings and experiences of someone else. While this is fine for a starter this does not open the mind to creation ! This is why the un learning process is important before we unlearn some more , so to speak..

Learning from the Ascended Master is like a huge influx of information accepted into your being in minutes or seconds. This information is then forgotten and recalled by virtue of intuition based on ones own abilites X clear mind passages. Some would call this confidense but most confidense is attached to ego so it is a state of just knowing which we call " faith " . In this state answers come to you and you dont even have time to question or judge where they came from. They are just there and they hit you like a rush of energy. Sometimes youur head can spin from the recalling of the information. The brain when it is charged and workig at full capacity is a marvelous machine ! the things it can do is astounding !

Ok here is a little gift from us to you. here is a way to recharge the batteries at the end of the day and usually done just as you want to set off to sleep.

Steps

Lie flat on your back comfortable
    Place the left hand on your solar plexus and the right hand over your heart chakra
    do a series of 12 breaths to bring in energy from the top of the head or gateway. the first 4 breaths draw energy in to the base of the spine so to create a ball of energy down in there. Its important to try to see it in your minds eye. then with the next 4 breaths watch this energy ball grow. Then with the next 4 send it back up the spine and out the top of your head . What you have done now is open a circuit of energy flow.

then what you want to do is either one of the following

think of a thing or person you adore dearly. then be with them in your minds eye. just be with them and feel their presence. be pure of mind and feel love.

or

set off on an adventure. go to a sacred place of your own creation in your minds eye. be the creator of this place and unlimited feelings and vibrations inside it. walk on the green lush grass atop of the mountain , smell the breeze as it brings the scent of flowers as you watch the bees buzz around you.. go into an enchanted place of beauty and purity.

Once you have done this when you wake do the following

stand up and repeat the breathing exersise. then state the gratitude you are alive and well and have had a warm bed to sleep in.

Then tell me what happens in your day ; )

rambliiiinggg ! aaah lol

N
    N

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,201 times in 1,429 posts

"Remember the old spooky movies where the vampire cannot come into the house unless invited ? This is a Metaphor for the way energy vampires work. So in essence an emotional Re Action to a vampire is seen as an In Vitation. " the blood tastes better from that a victim with an emotional charge "
    MWAHAHAHAHAHA ! ( insert thunder clap and eery music )"
    Nanoo

https://youtube.com/user/DA3N33?f...60/s4OSPqq6vo8

https://youtube.com/user/DA3N33?f.../0/SvOi2d7fI4w

"I think the Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield is excellent for helping to make this point" DNA
    The Celestine Prophecy is a classic.

"The internet was devised by a very creative being called " Horkau " a very very long time ago in a galaxy far far away ! based on its scientific examination of the universe and our energetic system." Nanoo

.....?.... Horkau. Another chapter about Horkau, ... please
    Last edited by dan33; 12th September 2011 at 23:00.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

DNA (16th September 2011), Eram (15th October 2012), ulli (12th September 2011)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Transfer of energy through music.

Sometimes I do this: listening to a song that makes me vibrate up and down ... I go, I look and try that the emotion gets into the forum.
    No need to write anything, the flow of emotion is printed invisibly. No one can trace the origin. Only those associated with that vibration, they know where it comes from.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

DNA (16th September 2011), Eram (15th October 2012)

6. Link to Post #44
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dan33 (here)
    Transfer of energy through music.

Sometimes I do this: listening to a song that makes me vibrate up and down ... I go, I look and try that the emotion gets into the forum.
    No need to write anything, the flow of emotion is printed invisibly. No one can trace the origin. Only those associated with that vibration, they know where it comes from.

I hear you Dan !

emotions can be recorded and when they play they re fire. Emotional vibrations recorded of the intent from the singer when sung is a re production in real time of the emotive intent embedded within the recording. Similarly when listening to a favorite song that triggers memories , can be good or bad , will reel you back to that moment ... sometimes you even smell things from that time ..

I feel it Dan ! Time after Time

7. Link to Post #45
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here is one for the ladies

I have noticed a shocking rise in Cancer in women over the past 20 years. And i have been receiving some information on this phenomena. There is various things that are attributed to this and i think a few in tandem are responsible for this increase.

Firstly lets look at how the Fe-Male Works. Most things with fe male earth beings are very much thought of before tackling them. Women are very much thinkers in that they mull over a great many things all the time. Because they like to make sure and consider things they use a lot of brain energy. Brain energy is directly linked to Magnesium and B12 and using these up can lead to a deficiently of hemoglobin which oxygenates the blood, B 12 and Iron deficientcies in women especially during their cycle will drain the body of these nutrients. When the blood is not oxygenated we tend to run down in energy .. So what is the best friend of the modern woman today ? Whats the quick fix to getting some quick energy ? CHOCOLATE !

I have done case studies with so many women and their deep dark secret is Chocolate addiction. My dear lady friends please realise that Cancers feed on SUGAR ... thats what helps them grow ! SO if you happen to have one in your body then eating chocolate en masse will feed the Cancer and help it grow ! Because women think a lot the brain fade sets in around 2 pm .. Because there is a direct feed into the brain from the back pallette , Choclate gives a sugar rush straight into the brain and gets it up and running again. The Peril with depending on the Chocolate rush is that its not sustainable.

Oh god please not the Chocolate ! dont take away my precious ! lol

Everything in moderation ... But please realise that if you want to have more energy make sure you keep up B12, Magnesium , Iron and if you have a hard time with absorbing these nutorents some folic acid can help. Stay away from milk too ! this will line the bowels and create a mucus that inhibits vitamin absorbtion in the bowels.

Exersise is , with diet a great way to release toxins along with a lot of water. 70 % of the bodies toxins are released through the lungs. The lungs Oxygenate the blood , they also release toxings through Carbon dioxide on the exhale.

I hope this helps our beautiful lady friends make a good decision about health and healing

Hugs

Nanoo !

8. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

With breathing excercises I have learnt that by keeping the focus more on the exhale,
    until every last drop of air is expelled,
    then the inhale will happen automatically.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

dan33 (14th September 2011), DNA (16th September 2011), Eram (15th October 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (15th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #47
    Canada Avalon Member Someoneson1's Avatar
    Thanks

i wanted to share this regarding energy and harmonic frequencey or as i like to call it after having the following vision, distortion. I believe i was shown the end or big picture as to our true nature incluling all form, and/or all universes galaxys etc...

whats really kool about this is now i'm done searching and i am practicing seeing this idea in everything; the good the bad and the ....

Take a look at my avitar or profile pic and I will share with you a Christmas vision I had in 2008.

During a regular Sunday night dinner and meditation with a close friend of mine I found myself sitting on a golden hyway that was heading directly into the light. I looked down and seen that all of my chakras were lit and glowing. I was very excited to be here and at that point I tried to use my arms to push some energy twards the light, at which point I heard from way above me "YOU DO NOT COMMAND HERE!" shocked but in agreement I saluted and said Roger.

Now it gets interesting because, as my hand comes down, away from my brow, it starts to break into pieces and disappear. And suddenly I am watching the scene (as in the painting) with him who knows just behind my right shoulder. All that's left now are the chakras and they begin to fall away from the center (heart chakra) and when they reach about 45 degrees out pops a photon (nice metaphor for son of god) of light and I can see that he's using his/her power to spin these harmonic distortional frequencies (the chakras) in a bid to hide from an erroneous thought.(original sin or error) When I saw this I became greatly upset and went to step forward when him who knows layed a hand on my shoulder and said "wait, just watch" and the little light turned and looked at it's true source and remembered itself. Closing the door on illusion and restoring sanity.

I have been painting this theme ever since
    I came, I saw, I laughed, I left.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Someoneson1 For This Post:

dan33 (15th September 2011), DNA (16th September 2011), Eram (15th October 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (15th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Reading all this, came to my mind the Comic Book "The Incal" by Alejandro Jodorowsky and Moebius.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incal

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

DNA (18th September 2011), Eram (15th October 2012)

14. Link to Post #49
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Someoneson1 (here)
    i wanted to share this regarding energy and harmonic frequencey or as i like to call it after having the following vision, distortion. I believe i was shown the end or big picture as to our true nature incluling all form, and/or all universes galaxys etc...

whats really kool about this is now i'm done searching and i am practicing seeing this idea in everything; the good the bad and the ....

Take a look at my avitar or profile pic and I will share with you a Christmas vision I had in 2008.

During a regular Sunday night dinner and meditation with a close friend of mine I found myself sitting on a golden hyway that was heading directly into the light. I looked down and seen that all of my chakras were lit and glowing. I was very excited to be here and at that point I tried to use my arms to push some energy twards the light, at which point I heard from way above me "YOU DO NOT COMMAND HERE!" shocked but in agreement I saluted and said Roger.

Now it gets interesting because, as my hand comes down, away from my brow, it starts to break into pieces and disappear. And suddenly I am watching the scene (as in the painting) with him who knows just behind my right shoulder. All that's left now are the chakras and they begin to fall away from the center (heart chakra) and when they reach about 45 degrees out pops a photon (nice metaphor for son of god) of light and I can see that he's using his/her power to spin these harmonic distortional frequencies (the chakras) in a bid to hide from an erroneous thought.(original sin or error) When I saw this I became greatly upset and went to step forward when him who knows layed a hand on my shoulder and said "wait, just watch" and the little light turned and looked at it's true source and remembered itself. Closing the door on illusion and restoring sanity.

I have been painting this theme ever since

WOW that is a very interesting expwerience ! is this something you do a lot of ? meditate and have this experience ?

15. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member Someoneson1's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW that is a very interesting expwerience ! is this something you do a lot of ? meditate and have this experience ?

I would say yes this is something that i do alot. However the experience is not something i can reproduce every time i meditate. I had a 14 day awakening 9 years ago where I did'nt sleep more than 3 hours a night and was in full communication with ............? funny i never asked for a name but i knew. the experience was incredible. I remember asking for the pressure on my forehead and solar plexes back because direct communication was oing to drive me nuts, and thats what happened. however over the last nine years i have recieved glimpses and been spoken to with one or two words of guidance, but my forehead and solar plexes have remained open, and when i feel it I try to stop get empty and listen.

i'll give you an early example; right now before i write these words (what i was going to say) my forhead feels pressure. as i write "these words" (new words) i feel clear... odd eh seems quite insane really but, i have been listening for nine years.

I was walking through a field eight years ago feeling quite depressed, and I was asking god why i was doing these things ? (going to the colleges and mental health establishment to tell ppl about listening to there forheads and plexus) was i making a fool of myself ? when i looked up I seen a young man runnng jogging through the field with his eyes closed and then he stopped turned twards me (eyes still closed) turned back tested the direction (eyes closed) and continued on his way. Needless to say i was dumbfounded and my faith somewhat restored.

So i guess you could say yes i have had many experiences regarding meditation or contemplation and i tend to study the concepts of getting out of the way so i can see.

thanks n/n
    I came, I saw, I laughed, I left.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Someoneson1 For This Post:

dan33 (19th September 2011), Eram (15th October 2012), Joe Akulis (6th December 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (20th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #51
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Someoneson1 (here)

I would say yes this is something that i do alot. However the experience is not something i can reproduce every time i meditate. I had a 14 day awakening 9 years ago where I did'nt sleep more than 3 hours a night and was in full communication with ............? funny i never asked for a name but i knew. the experience was incredible. I remember asking for the pressure on my forehead and solar plexes back because direct communication was oing to drive me nuts, and thats what happened. however over the last nine years i have recieved glimpses and been spoken to with one or two words of guidance, but my forehead and solar plexes have remained open, and when i feel it I try to stop get empty and listen.

i'll give you an early example; right now before i write these words (what i was going to say) my forhead feels pressure. as i write "these words" (new words) i feel clear... odd eh seems quite insane really but, i have been listening for nine years.

I was walking through a field eight years ago feeling quite depressed, and I was asking god why i was doing these things ? (going to the colleges and mental health establishment to tell ppl about listening to there forheads and plexus) was i making a fool of myself ? when i looked up I seen a young man runnng jogging through the field with his eyes closed and then he stopped turned twards me (eyes still closed) turned back tested the direction (eyes closed) and continued on his way. Needless to say i was dumbfounded and my faith somewhat restored.

So i guess you could say yes i have had many experiences regarding meditation or contemplation and i tend to study the concepts of getting out of the way so i can see.

thanks n/n
    What wonderful experiences...

Tell me is the pressure in the middle of the forehead? like a pulsing under the skin ? and its sometimes like morse code but you cant hear it ?

hmmm

18. Link to Post #52
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hello Dear Friends

I have been trying to get my head around writing my ode to Lucas as prophet to our time.. however the words do not fit the page so to speak ..

So instead inspiration took me today while i was meditating to delve into a very particular thing that happens when good things happen

Guilt Energy.

While we all understand guilt and how we have sometimes been programmed to feel it as a default response to certain things. Id like to define it more clearly in the sence of it chiming in at the most un opportune moments.

In the mind when we are creating future circumstances we do so by having a vision of what we want to achieve. In my experimentation i have found that when using the third eye to manifest it is important not to have an attachment to an outcome.. this is sometimes where Guilt Energy pops in. And it is something you can actually feel when you are centred and you can almost see it come in to your vision. its like a sudden pop and the vision in the minds eye can fade away. Sometimes this energy is the actual realisation of what is going on and that it is impressive or perhaps challenging .. then the Pop stops the process .. This thing i call The Pop it what im talking about .. for want of a better term the Pop is attributed to an old program that somehos puts the brakes on and stops the experience. Some may say this is someone elces programming .. and sometimes it is .. but ultimately we must take responsability of our thoughts and take control of the mind down to the last twinge of matter ..

So the Pop comes in at the most in opportune moment .. how do i get this under control. Well i have been practicing ... a lot ! and i think i have it under control.. You see what i do is while im thinking i look at the lin of thought as a screen in the middle .. kind of like an editing suite with 3 screens .. The middle one being the present , the one on the left is my pre thought screen and i monitor this too simultaneously .. this Left screen is the non essential viewing or rather pre thought reactive matrix thats next in sequence. So what i do is Keep my third eye on the middle screen , and use my feelings to monitor the left screen .. the third screen on the right is the outcome. When my feelings sence a left screen disturbance on its way i then go into the feelings and straighten them out.. In other words i take control of them and tell them its ok to let go and go ahead with the current program.

These Guilt Pops i guess have accumulated over time.. and im kind of running a Malware Bytes scanner over them to eventuallyeliminate them from my energetic process. I do remember a time when this did not happen and my manifestations were marvelos.. but the more i stay in society , as it is today , the less connected i a feel and this is also a sub challenge in order not to de polarise myself from the higer law. As is above so shall be below.

Ok ... where was i ? AAAH !

Now ! this is the good bit ... I get a very firm picture in my third eye as a manifestation.. then i induce a rush of emotion as if its is real and i am feeling the image as a post reactive emotional response. Then i let go of the outcome ... and voila ! Instant manifestation ! When it works well i feel a very certain crack in my skull behind the third eye .. and my crown gateway has a certain energy matrix come over it.. i feel its pattern now through practce !

All of this is a result of a fair bit of practice .. in Knowing Thy Self , and indeed being able to take control of the mind.. you see the mind is so powerful in its direction .. old floating programs that pop up randomly can spoil the mix.. so its important to have them under check.. Inside the mind is another world waiting for you .. And the beauty is only the people that take the time to perfect it , get to enjoy it.. those who cannot be bothered and take a pill for every ill may never experience this phenomena.. it is designed to be this way.. and so it should be.

I will dive into this a bit further... and this story is very interesting. Many years ago when i was reading The Celestine Prophecy.. a lot of strange things started to happen in my life and indeed visions became very strong.. i had my third or fourth encounter with a suppose you would call deamons during this time.. But one very strange thing happend .. i was challenged to go way out of my comfort zone and it was told to me that it would be to clear myself of many things.. Being in my mid 20's i was at times a bit of a party animal.. yeah .. I liked to party .,. and all the wonderful things that went with it.. so i did accumulate a lot of toxins in the body .. and this particular communication was to do a big clearing of these toxins..

so what i did notice that when i drank alcohol and smoked pot that it made me violently ill .. i mean the room spun .. my head fell off and things went south from there.. it invariably ended up in a hurling of my insides and a solemn vow never to do it again.. so much for solemn vows... lol Anyway onto the next thing .. I was told to go into a meditation on purpose after consuming these very things.. Alcohol and Pot.. hmmm not good i said... this makes me violently ill ! But they said .. we want you to have the courage to go with it .. aaahhh noo you cant be serious !? Yes Nanooo we are very serious ! oh man .. Ok ill try it

and what happened next was nothing short of spectacular ! So what i did was have 2 nips of Chivas 21 on the rocks ( my fave by the way ) and then i lay down quite relaxed .. then i administered a few puffs of the old whacky tabaccy ... and then i lay there .. in silense .. waiting for the effects to come on... i remember feeling that i must be corageous.. and just go with it .. so as it came on i started to get that nausious feeling and then the room started to spin.. but i did not react to it .. i just let it happen .. after a few moments i felt myself sinking down ... it was really a bad feeling of spinning around and down ... but i held on and let it happen without being emotional about it .. as i sank and sank and sank i beautiful thing happened .. i passed a threshold of nausia.. and started to come into a calm place where i was floating in the nausia ... but it was not affecting me ... then i heard a voice in my head say ... Let it all go....
    ( it had some echo on it which i thought was a nice touch ) and then i decided to let my self sink even further down ... completely surrendering myself to the experience... and i felt like smoke was rising out of my chest,... like i was smouldering .. i smelt thick smoke and energies leave my body ... i felt myself get lighter and as i let go further it flew from me with more force... my body then started to fall deeper down and i watched my self fall from above and yet i was still in my body watching myself fall from both perspectives...

during this expericence i had a realisation that what was happening was good and to let it go on as long as it had to.. i let myself fall so much that i eventually dozed off to sleep ... and woke up some hours later .. when i woke i poened my eyes and immediately felt my chest .. i took a big breath in and felt like i was in the swiss alps after a shot of mint breath fresh ! WOOOOW ! i felt so light and free ... it was asthough i let go of every single accumulated toxin !

This is a great example of letting go and going with it free of guilt or preventative programs..

I hope this was enetertaining for you my dear friends !

Hugs

N
    N

19. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Nanno Nanno loving all the posts very relevant to my experiences and trials of this last couple years. I thought i might share this meditation experience i had a few months ago and get your input. Bare with the sentence structure its from my dream log book and its in raw interpretation lol. Tonight i had an interesting string of events. After scratching records for my friend i came to a conclusion with the concept of my musical persuit. This is something that has always been in the back of my mind and i was doing without really thinking about it. This conclusion was to be a teacher. My mind decided not to go by the daily habits Ive developed recently no tv and no computer i want to meditate. So i begin meditating focusing on my breath and bringing all the energy around me to my heart visualizing it as a flame growing as i bring in the energy. I get this overwhelming feeling of love and acceptance of the entirety of my being. I start crying letting this feeling overcome me. My mind proceeds to postulate over the energy behind this crying trying to fully encompass the roots of those specific emotions being felt. My mind starts picking up chatter and other incomprehensible noises till all of the sudden i find myself in a conversation and im questioning if im talking to myself. I get the conformation that im not and that i am talking to a separate entity who claims to be my spirit guide and goes by the name Aurelius. At this point i am very wary making sure to be careful so i stop dabbling for the time being and let this sink in. End Entry. There has been no activity from this being since that experience. Ive been doing hardcore ego work through my dream state and have been mainly focused in that field. Astral projecting is something that has popped up in this dream process and is going in baby steps and usually happens between meditating and falling asleep or when i go into my lucid states. Much love peace!!!!!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BebopGypsy For This Post:

dan33 (28th March 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (25th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #54
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BebopGypsy (here)
    Nanno Nanno loving all the posts very relevant to my experiences and trials of this last couple years. I thought i might share this meditation experience i had a few months ago and get your input. Bare with the sentence structure its from my dream log book and its in raw interpretation lol. Tonight i had an interesting string of events. After scratching records for my friend i came to a conclusion with the concept of my musical persuit. This is something that has always been in the back of my mind and i was doing without really thinking about it. This conclusion was to be a teacher. My mind decided not to go by the daily habits Ive developed recently no tv and no computer i want to meditate. So i begin meditating focusing on my breath and bringing all the energy around me to my heart visualizing it as a flame growing as i bring in the energy. I get this overwhelming feeling of love and acceptance of the entirety of my being. I start crying letting this feeling overcome me. My mind proceeds to postulate over the energy behind this crying trying to fully encompass the roots of those specific emotions being felt. My mind starts picking up chatter and other incomprehensible noises till all of the sudden i find myself in a conversation and im questioning if im talking to myself. I get the conformation that im not and that i am talking to a separate entity who claims to be my spirit guide and goes by the name Aurelius. At this point i am very wary making sure to be careful so i stop dabbling for the time being and let this sink in. End Entry. There has been no activity from this being since that experience. Ive been doing hardcore ego work through my dream state and have been mainly focused in that field. Astral projecting is something that has popped up in this dream process and is going in baby steps and usually happens between meditating and falling asleep or when i go into my lucid states. Much love peace!!!!!
    What an awesome experience.

It is important that when we go into something with an intention .. that we allow it to happen. Lots of times when we aere in meditation or out there we encounter things that may surprise us. it is important at this point to practice Neutrality. Be in the moment without any judgement .. as is most times we cannot judge things that we have no idea what they are.. in actuality asking for the experience then denouncing it may seem curious behaviour from those sought .. SO enjoy the experience and be in the moment .. look into it and be calm and grateful. absolutely nothing can harm you cept your own imagination... think about that for a bit and you will know that everything is Us and we are but a reflection of our own imagination.

Keep up the connection and Do not fear the process.

Please come back and tell us more

N

22. Link to Post #55
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dan33 quote .....?.... Horkau. Another chapter about Horkau, ... please 

This will be difficult as i need to channel, i dont like to chanel. But i will ask the question and see what i get.

Horaku a great sage in the qualian dynasty about 4 million years ago, saved the images of foods onto carbon and then tansmitted them via sequential phases of thougt into an intentional matrix. Horaku then asked a qualified officer of his school to read the matrix while on another planet. The officer acessed the correct onformation by having learned an intentional charge placed over a spacial matrix. Once the information was in this sort of reference point it could be acessed anywhere in the galaxy. Horaku was said to believe that informationis acdelerated in this matrix through a high charge of intents multiplied by emotive charges. They did use special clothing when acessing the matrix which helped amplify the conductivity of the individuals tansmitter.

This experiment was inspired by the will to want to reverse engineer " intuition "

N
    N

23. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Dan33 quote .....?.... Horkau. Another chapter about Horkau, ... please 

This will be difficult as i need to channel, i dont like to chanel. But i will ask the question and see what i get.

Horaku a great sage in the qualian dynasty about 4 million years ago, saved the images of foods onto carbon and then tansmitted them via sequential phases of thougt into an intentional matrix. Horaku then asked a qualified officer of his school to read the matrix while on another planet. The officer acessed the correct onformation by having learned an intentional charge placed over a spacial matrix. Once the information was in this sort of reference point it could be acessed anywhere in the galaxy. Horaku was said to believe that informationis acdelerated in this matrix through a high charge of intents multiplied by emotive charges. They did use special clothing when acessing the matrix which helped amplify the conductivity of the individuals tansmitter.

This experiment was inspired by the will to want to reverse engineer " intuition "

N
    N
    Thanks Nanoo, but you don't need to channel if you don't want.
    I was curious, that's all (well.... very curious about )

Thanks anyway my friend.

24. Link to Post #57
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I dont know how accurate it is, my channeling is not the best. I ask a question then i write after i feel a connection. Usually after some breathing exersises i feel a jolt inside me. Like a shudder,then i know im connected.

Anyway i hope you are well Dan. ... Dan! ? ... Dan ! Dan ! Dan !

25. Link to Post #58
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dan33 (here)
    Random answer ("deep under mother earth" on you tube)

Thanks Nanoo for the Chapter.

...and a Michaels Stearns theme

Hugs, Daniel

Stearns deserves a bump :-) noiiice

26. Link to Post #59
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    The Aliens live with the Ascended Masters. Part 2

As the Hopi tribesmen say for this time " Enter the river and flow with its current, do not fear what you will find in there , this is a good time "

Entering the stream and indeed the white water is the test to see if we have courage to learn .. to be honest in order to be out there .. to be in contact you do need to be able to accept a great many things that may seem un usual , even they may seem wrong ... but in acceptance we manage to not cast judgment. When you do not cast judgment you avoid duality and fear as fear brings attachment to entity and self pitty adheres the experience energetically to your physical being.

Being in touch with an Ascended Master is a matter of following a path to enlighten your inner self first. When you receive teaching from them you may encounter energies of being time space and dimension.. they all have the same space … Do they live with Aliens ? well of course they do  where else would they live but out there amongst them and indeed be a part of their lives and energetic space. We must realise our existence is very different to how they experience existence. We see things in 3D and order events by time slots. They live in holographic space and live in sequential multi dimension. This means they are on several planes at the same time ie dimensions or levels of the vales..

So what does this all have to do with healing ? Healing is a great path to enlightenment. As it stands all paths to betterment are through a healing of ones self beliefs and ailments be they physical or mental, . Why do we have to heal ? take a look at our schooling system .. thats why ... But what does the word “heal “ actually mean ?

heal

verb (used with object)
    to make healthy, whole, or sound; restore to health; free from ailment.

“ In my great heart beats a drum that pumps a healing through my body by carrying the blood of my good nature “

M D E

I had a dream that once I fell into suffering and when I woke I was in pain. I went through torture and torment, aches and breaks it was as though the dream , that was holographic, actually hurt me … But wait ! …. why did that happen ?

We are made up of energy , it’s a proven fact that we are all made from the same stuff , vibrating at different frequencies. So if we are all the same then we must be one mass of interactive beings that mutate reality through subjective thought in a matrix of holographic energy. So if that’s true then any ailment , any tumour , any cancer , any broken bone is merely so because it is in our energetic belief or is in our subjective plane ! aaah … but that’s confusing .. how can all that be true ? well how can it not be ? I just said it is .. therefore it must be .. if its not then what Is it ?

Its everything and nothing all in the same moment… but we are getting ahead of ourselves … lets get simple stupid !

How does dis ease manifest ?

A dis ease is more times than not , an attachment to an event through an emotional charge. Lets say for eg you stub your toe. What is the first thing you do when that happens ? think carefully right at that moment what do we normally do ? Yes we curse and then feel sorry for our selves. This is the general reaction to pain or discomfort. Did you know that emotional reactions to pain actually cause them to stay attached to the area that the pain comes from ? Emotion, as an energetic signature, is a bonding agent to experience. When we have an emotional moment the body and mind go into an energetic reaction that helps us remember the moment by recording a synaptic response via emotion. If we have emotional reactions to pain guess what the body does ? it keeps it in your body so you can continue to feel it ..
    This is, in directly what you are telling the body to do by reacting with emotion or self pity.

So in order to heal something you first must look for an “ emotional moment “ especially if you are dealing with old aches and pains. These need to be identified right down to the time and moment of the injury. The injury may be an emotional response to an event or it can be an actual accident where the body has been injured.

Now for healers that want to help someone heal, you must take them back to this moment and heal them from there is space time. So in other words travel back in time to that moment or back in sequence to that moment. It all depends on how you want to gauge or locate the event. Once you have this moment in the mind of the patient , you then work by releasing the emotive attachment to the pain by asking them to reverse the self pity attached to the moment. In other words “ stop feeling so sorry for your self “ hmmm now that does sound cruel but it’s the very reversal of self pity that releases pain.

This is a very practical method that is quite simple to do .. and you can actually do it your self or with the aid of a healer. You just need to meditate and learn in your own time.

If you have questions fire away 

Cheers

N
    N
    Hi, My partner broke two vertebrae 6 yrs ago and suffers from neurological pain, which I am led to believe is stemming from the Ego .

I have read books and tried to explain to my partner what may be happening and how the Ego may be using the pain from his spine to protect him from an emotional issue but he is either in denial or doesn't yet know what the issue is. Reiki helps but it hasn't touched on any emotional aspects. Could it be physical, ie instability at the joints?
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

27. Link to Post #60
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hey Kiforall

Your partners accident breaking two vertebrae, did the neurological problems start a little while later? His problem is his ego in effect his sadness of limitation in not accepting he is less able than he was before. Now he has to be careful, thats where his ego comes in to try and motivate him however his emotion surrounding the event/ski accident is what anchors his slow progress.

Its a delicate one. People become beligerant thinking it will make them stronger but this just cements their current paradyme.

If you want to help him heal himself you first need his permission and then use honshasheshanen + se he ki + choku rei over his third eye, while asking to send healing back in time to the day hour and minute of his accident. Healing is most effective at the time of the event. This will be much more effective as a healing tool.

Please ask more, if i can help ill be only too pleased to do so. Perhaps pm will get my attention faster :-)

N
    N

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast