+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast

Thread: Underground Bases Update by Wilcock ...

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Underground Bases Update by Wilcock ...

Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)

As with all else, there will always be left and right, black or white.
    There you go again with the "zebra" thing

Hey that was quite the image. To accomodate all the "I want it free" crowd how about going for the whole book???

I am sure the mods won't mind

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

seko (15th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)

As with all else, there will always be left and right, black or white.
    There you go again with the "zebra" thing

Hey that was quite the image. To accomodate all the "I want it free" crowd how about going for the whole book???

I am sure the mods won't mind

Loooooooool! Eggsackery!

Well, if it werent all black or white, twood be grey, and apparently that's not so friendly
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Calz (14th October 2011), seko (15th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 361 posts

Whilst popping back and forth from this page to others.. I played this vid..Love the song..Have for over 30 years.. but it suddenly spoke back to me as it never had before.
    You all know the lyrics.. but go to 1:20, and tell me if this isn't a message to us all. From 30 years ago.. (My personal belief is that he went into a shaministic state during his performances)
    Again... You tell me...

If you are time short, here tis:

One more thing!
    Let's get together to fight this Holy Armagiddyon (One Love!),
    So when the Man comes there will be no, no doom (One Song!).
    Have pity on those whose chances grows t'inner;
    There ain't no hiding place from the Father of Creation.

Last edited by SEAM; 14th October 2011 at 13:50.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

aranuk (14th October 2011), Calz (14th October 2011), laughs-last (15th October 2011), onawah (15th October 2011), seko (15th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    Technically, the term I heard is that every financial system in the world will be "tethered to a basket of commodities."

This one simple move will utterly crush the Illuminati and all other shadow factions. The playing field will finally be leveled.

Legitimate wealth, such as what ordinary people or even most well-to-do people have in the bank, will not be affected by this change.

If you have money in the bank, those assets will still be yours when the changeover is made -- except they will soon have a lot more purchasing power than they did before in the old, corrupt system.

All of this is but a brief transitional phase as we move into what will ultimately be a moneyless system... as I will explain in Part Three.
    Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    How does this system change anything? As he points out, the problem will intensify with growth. So unless we limit growth (i.e., reduce population or keep it static), inflation will occur as you have more people with less money going around vying for the same "warehoused" goods. Further, he gives no explanation as to how this will "crush the Illuminati" (who, ostensibly, have great wealth) while we get to keep our wealth (or lack thereof) and are unaffected. And then he goes on to say our money will have more purchasing power. How does that happen?
    But the real piece de resistance is given by the last line (i.e., all of this is transitional phase before we will move into a moneyless system). Yeah, right. Not only will we no longer have any "tangible" object (i.e., paper money) to trade for goods and services, but we'll be able to completely trust the intangible accounting of the banksters and their computer systems to manage our "moneyless system." I mean, we all know how trustworthy the banks, wall street, etc. have been and there certainly aren't any nefarious programmers out there who might "tweak" the software that controls everything. I feel better all ready. How about you?

I could go on and on, but you get my drift. This whole thing smells very suspicious to me. Kinda like, oh, NEW WORLD ORDER!!!
    All of this is but a brief transitional phase as we move into what will ultimately be a moneyless system... as I will explain in Part Three.

Michael Tellinger... Contributionism, For Instance
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=YsGtTdjGVa4

This IS Going To Happen! A Transition WILL Take Place!
    I like Michael Tellinger's Contributionist Society solution--in fact, I've advocated for it in many threads here on Avalon. If that's what DW is alluding to in his statement about moving to a moneyless system post transitional phase then I'm all for it. However, my concern is that if the transitional phase appeases the masses we will never get to the moneyless/contributionist society. Most people dislike change--particularly radical change so if a little change suffices we can kiss the ultimate solution goodbye.

As an aside, I wrote Michael Tellinger a year or so ago with a list of questions and concerns regarding his vision of a Contributionist Society. He did respond, but addressed my questions/concerns by saying he will discuss them in his upcoming new book. I have not investigated to see if he has addressed my concerns in his new book or even if it has been released yet.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Calz (14th October 2011), eaglespirit (15th October 2011), KiwiElf (16th October 2011), laughs-last (15th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote He did respond, but addressed my questions/concerns by saying he will discuss them in his upcoming new book. I have not investigated to see if he has addressed my concerns in his new book or even if it has been released yet.
    I read his first book ... here is his latest (as far as I can tell) ...

http://www.amazon.com/Temples-Africa...8602859&sr=1-1
    Last edited by Calz; 14th October 2011 at 17:03.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

ceetee9 (14th October 2011), eaglespirit (15th October 2011), laughs-last (15th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Quote Posted by stegosaur (here)
    Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Quote Posted by stegosaur (here)
    Isn't it possible that Wilcock is being duped by his 'sources' ?

Consider this: TPTB know that within the last 10-20 years their plot to achieve world domination through some type of doomsday mechanism (e.g. fake alien invasion, nuclear war, manufactured 'natural' disasters etc.) has entered into the public domain. Now, obviously everything is done to deride this people as crazy conspiracy theorists who walk around all day in tinfoil hats. So they've succeeded in containing this knowledge to a small percentage of the population.

But the fact of the matter is, once they initiate their doomsday mechanism there will be a contingent of people who actually know what is going on - and that could ruin everything. If they just round these people up, well that would legitimize everything to the non-believers. So wouldn't it be a stroke of brilliance if they lulled the awake ones into thinking 'o hey, this isn't part of the fake invasion, those are the benevolent space hippie ETs!'

Because everything that Wilcock just described is exactly what the NWO calls for: a world without currency and the introduction of ETs. And we're supposed to let our guard down because a guy, with a blog and a couple of sources says so?
    Maybe stegoosaur you should do a little less typing and a lot more research!
    PS my dog can kick your dogs ass to the dark side of the moon!
    So what specifically does Wilcock say that has you so convinced this is what is actually happening?

My point was, he may be getting this information from actual sources in actual positions of power. BUT they might be purposely feeding him disinfo to try and lull the alternative community into thinking 'all clear' when it's just the opposite. I mean after the whole Charles fiasco, I don' think it's too unreasonably to be suspicious of the information that's fed to the alternative community via insider sources.

And yes, just about anything could kick my dog's ass. He's a lover not a fighter! (i.e. a big baby!)
    LOL, ok how about if the dogs just play, mine in the photo is only 4 months now.
    I don't know if you had seen my first post before your first post but, I stated support for DW's character over a 10 year span. Of course what he has presented isn't air-tight proof yet.
    Don't you realize we are only likely to get sketchy info and tips and hints ahead of time regarding world events? Fox news isn't going to do a segment ahead of time!
    By doing some research on this topic you can find corroborating evidence like: seismic e.q. like event, sinkholes, sonic booms, ghostly noises, Russian news report, GFL confirmation, listening to the original interview with DW and Ben Fulford, it's on youtube take a look. Actually for the interview it's on Divine cosmos site.
    There is a real trend that the dumbs have been closed and likely by a force unknown to us(possibly ET).
    Just saying, where's the proof and then discounting DW doesn't qualify as discernment.
    Peace, Gooty
    Last edited by gooty64; 14th October 2011 at 16:21.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Calz (14th October 2011), laughs-last (15th October 2011), RMorgan (14th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

My ninja kitty would kick both your dogs sorry butts

Name:  ninjakitty.jpg
Views: 690
Size:  6.7 KB

(just kidding of course ... don't have a cat and love dogs )

Alright ... most folk here believe in ET in some fashion or another ... correct???

How much ***proof*** do "they" normally leave behind???

I was "doin David" before he was "doin Camelot".

His credibility seems to have forked between his core work and his take on behind the scenes happenings as depicted by his sources. Welcome to Camelot whistleblower territory.

I am open minded to a long held "friend's" take on matters.

*Something* is going on and discernment is becoming a priority.

I want to believe DW here ... I really do.

Any scepticism comes from 3d and we are allegedly moving away from that (at least a portion of humanity and Gaia).

I am really getting weary of 3d ... anyone else???

Cal
    Last edited by Calz; 14th October 2011 at 17:05.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

gooty64 (14th October 2011), Holly Lindin (14th October 2011), jcocks (15th October 2011), KiwiElf (16th October 2011), laughs-last (15th October 2011), Mark (15th October 2011), onawah (14th October 2011), PurpleLama (17th October 2011), TWINCANS (17th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

My ninja kitty would kick both your dogs sorry butts

Attachment 10535

(just kidding of course ... don't have a cat and love dogs )

Alright ... most folk here believe in ET in some fashion or another ... correct???

How much ***proof*** do "they" normally leave behind???

I was "doin David" before he was "doin Camelot".

His credibility seems to have forked between his core work and his take on behind the scenes happenings as depicted by his sources. Welcome to Camelot whistleblower territory.

I am open minded to a long held "friend's" take on matters.

*Something* is going on and discernment is becoming a priority.

I want to believe DW here ... I really do.

Any scepticism comes from 3d and we are allegedly moving away from that (at least a portion of humanity and Gaia).

I am really getting weary of 3d ... anyone else???

Cal
    Three Dee is IT! There is no escape.
    The thing is to look at IT with a loving I.
    Then U will C.

NOW is THE TIME.
    Here is THE PLACE.
    Here and Now is THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

aranuk (14th October 2011), Calz (14th October 2011), gooty64 (14th October 2011), KiwiElf (16th October 2011), modwiz (15th October 2011), PurpleLama (17th October 2011), shamanseeker (14th October 2011), ViralSpiral (14th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Quote He did respond, but addressed my questions/concerns by saying he will discuss them in his upcoming new book. I have not investigated to see if he has addressed my concerns in his new book or even if it has been released yet.
    I read his first book ... here is his latest (as far as I can tell) ...

http://www.amazon.com/Temples-Africa...8602859&sr=1-1
    Thanks Calz. That book was out before I wrote (emailed) him. I'll have to go back through my emails to see if he said what the name of his upcoming book was going to be titled.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Calz (15th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

I think David is getting vaguer with each passing update.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

Calz (15th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

If he is becoming more vague, it may be because the information he is now privy to is much more important and more secret than any he had in the past. From what he reports, he has developed a network of insiders and whistleblowers over the years who are involved in or knowledgeable about increasingly more vital projects.
    A few years ago, he might not have been so vague, but he did not have to be so careful then about protecting his sources and honoring his promise not to reveal what he had not been given permission to disclose.
    So I find his current vagueness quite plausible.
    And I'm very grateful that he is willing to reveal as much as he has.
    I for one have been feeling the need for the very kind of validating information he has been sharing.
    I am finding it more easy to believe as time goes by, just because I have a very strong gut feeling there is something to it, regardless of how vague or implausible it may appear on the surface.
    I also think DW has been appealing to us to listen to our own inner guidance for a reason; not because he doesn't have valid information to share, but because that's what we need to be doing in any case, being more centered and grounded in ourselves and not swayed by every new rumor or news story.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (15th October 2011), Herbert (15th October 2011), KiwiElf (16th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

There is some interesting dialogue at the end of the article between readers on DW's site at
    http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...ndbasesnewinfo
    and the Mod .

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (15th October 2011), KiwiElf (16th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know which is scarier:
    the fact that you found pictures of hippies in space proving that you're an old-school Treker; or
    the fact that I recognized these pictures from the original Star Trek series.
    YIKES!

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Calz (15th October 2011), Coaxial (15th October 2011), KiwiElf (16th October 2011), laughs-last (15th October 2011), onawah (15th October 2011), Sierra (16th October 2011)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

the actor who played the main hippie died this week and that photo has appeared on t web on numerous sites this week especially.

http://ripjaggerdojo.blogspot.com/20...apier-rip.html

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

Calz (15th October 2011), KiwiElf (16th October 2011), laughs-last (15th October 2011)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    If he is becoming more vague, it may be because the information he is now privy to is much more important and more secret than any he had in the past. From what he reports, he has developed a network of insiders and whistleblowers over the years who are involved in or knowledgeable about increasingly more vital projects.
    A few years ago, he might not have been so vague, but he did not have to be so careful then about protecting his sources and honoring his promise not to reveal what he had not been given permission to disclose.
    I for one have been feeling the need for the very kind of validating information he has been sharing.
    I am finding it more easy to believe as time goes by, just because I have a very strong gut feeling there is something to it, regardless of how vague or implausible it may appear on the surface.
    I also think DW has been appealing to us to listen to our own inner guidance for a reason; not because he doesn't have valid information to share, but because that's what we need to be doing in any case, being more centered and grounded in ourselves and not swayed by every new rumor or news story.
    I used to respect him but I don't know anymore. Something is certainly happening but I've learned over the past year that you can never be TOO optimistic. David's view is still quite refreshing and I don't get the ego vibe from him. Of course, if he's promoting a book, you're going to hear more stuff that is questionable.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

Calz (15th October 2011), KiwiElf (16th October 2011), laughs-last (15th October 2011)

31. Link to Post #76
    Wales Avalon Member laughs-last's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool thread, hits the spot, yum yum.
    Hold not ye tight on to caesars tokens, give to God what is God's, pay for the book and stop moaning, lol.
    Space hippies who'd ahve imagined it
    We win, the rebel allaince, gonna have to find me an ewok to dance with. However I know everything that has happened is for a reason to bring forward a desired event, EVERYTHING is part of the process, and was started yonks ago; the question is what exactly is so important that the multiverse has pooled resources, effort and agents into little old earth................................................... I'm only asking, like I know anything, I know nothing
    ONE LOVE, BIG HUGZ AND UNIVERSAL ENIGMAS viva space hippie VETO's

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laughs-last For This Post:

Calz (15th October 2011), KiwiElf (16th October 2011), modwiz (15th October 2011)

33. Link to Post #77
    Wales Avalon Member laughs-last's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SEAM (here)
    Whilst popping back and forth from this page to others.. I played this vid..Love the song..Have for over 30 years.. but it suddenly spoke back to me as it never had before.
    You all know the lyrics.. but go to 1:20, and tell me if this isn't a message to us all. From 30 years ago.. (My personal belief is that he went into a shaministic state during his performances)
    Again... You tell me...

If you are time short, here tis:

One more thing!
    Let's get together to fight this Holy Armagiddyon (One Love!),
    So when the Man comes there will be no, no doom (One Song!).
    Have pity on those whose chances grows t'inner;
    There ain't no hiding place from the Father of Creation.

hmmm seam, you may be on to a RICH SEAM OF METAPHSYICAL GOLD there, keep scratching

ONE LOVE, BIG HUGZ and BIG QUESTIONS

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laughs-last For This Post:

Calz (15th October 2011), KiwiElf (16th October 2011), onawah (15th October 2011)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Abundant Traveler (here)

What ever comes, I know I will breath with it and balance with it, and experience it.
    WOW! This statement really resonates with me. Thank you!
    The Sage does not talk, The Talented Ones talk, And the Stupid Ones argue
    King Tingan
    Journey of Awakening

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meesh For This Post:

Calz (15th October 2011), jcocks (15th October 2011)

37. Link to Post #79
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I used to respect him but I don't know anymore. Something is certainly happening but I've learned over the past year that you can never be TOO optimistic. David's view is still quite refreshing and I don't get the ego vibe from him. Of course, if he's promoting a book, you're going to hear more stuff that is questionable.
    OUCH!! HJ, but the really good, posiitve upbeat news is that today you have an opportunity to join with the entire planet to raise the vibrations of human emotions in conjunction with Occupy the Planet, Occupy the World, World Revolution day, October 15th saturday 2011.

If you choose not to join US, you can always Occupy Uranus instead! lol

38. The Following User Says Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Calz (15th October 2011)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

-------

Quote Many More Bases Destroyed
    This may be unpopular, but I don't believe a word of it.

This needs a thread to itself -- pursuing the theme of this one:
    Clif High, The Simpsons, and New Age Priests

The problem is this. There's an enormous amount of uncertainty and confusion in the world at the moment. We are living in pivotal times, both personally and globally. There are almost unprecedented amounts of change... again, both personal and global.

In that confusion, people naturally and instinctively seek out stable reference points. Anyone who says "I know what's going on!" or "I know what's going to happen!" gets a large audience, sometimes instantly.

Here are just a tiny number of examples, in no special order:
    • Elenin (nothing happened, folks: what was a pretty, but very small, comet has probably disintegrated).
    • 28 October 2011 (nothing will happen then either - I am willing to take on any bet ).
    • Ben Fulford and David Wilcock's unveriable, extreme, claims that it's all over bar the shouting.
    • Clif High's large following (despite the fact that he is very often wrong).
    • The world "splitting into two" - whatever that means. This is metaphysical nonsense (sorry, folks, but it's true).
    • NESARA and the long-hoped-for revaluation of the dinar.
    • That we are suddenly all (or maybe only some of us!) magically going to "Ascend" overnight one of these days (New Age privileged elitism at its most extreme).
    • ... and much more. remember Blossom Goodchild? And Colleen Thomas? And we won't even talk about SaLuSa and Mike Quinsey's other inventions (sorry again, folks... it has to be said).
    I maintain my own stance - which is this:
    1. The inexorable global increase of consciousness is a rising tide that will float all boats.
    2. There is a power struggle among the world's elite, but this may not be resolved for quite some time.
    3. We have to take responsibility for the desperate, critical state of Planet Earth and its beleaguered citizens. No-one else will do this for us. No ETs are going to interfere. They will only support our own efforts (while other darker entities try to impede them: the 'power struggle' - though not quite the right phrase here - exists in the astral, also).
    4. The immediate threats before us are the wrecking of the global economy (sometime between next week and mid-2012), massive solar storms in 2013 (estimated), and possibly another unknown event set (or planned) to occur between now and the end of the year. I do NOT know what this is.)
    No easy way out folks. But as I've always said, if this were a rigged, fixed game, I'd not have incarnated here this lifetime.

I remain optimistic. The situation here will take several generations to repair. But that's why you, and your children, are here. It's your job to handle this as much as it is anyone else's. That's why you're reading this, now.

With my best wishes to all, Bill

40. The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (15th October 2011), another bob (16th October 2011), aranuk (15th October 2011), araucaria (27th October 2011), Billy (15th October 2011), Buchanan561 (18th October 2011), Calz (15th October 2011), Christine (15th October 2011), Coaxial (15th October 2011), Cognitive Dissident (15th October 2011), cowens66 (16th October 2011), CyRus (15th October 2011), Daft Ada (16th October 2011), dancing_particles (16th October 2011), danstar (18th October 2011), Elly (16th October 2011), g.k.r (18th October 2011), Healthy Skeptic (16th October 2011), Hervé (16th October 2011), Humble Janitor (16th October 2011), joedjemal (15th October 2011), karelia (16th October 2011), KiwiElf (16th October 2011), Laura Elina (15th October 2011), Limor Wolf (15th October 2011), Lisab (15th October 2011), Lost Soul (15th October 2011), Magnus (15th October 2011), Midnight Rambler (16th October 2011), MMA_Fan (15th October 2011), Muzz (15th October 2011), Neal (24th October 2011), noprophet (16th October 2011), Nortreb (16th October 2011), seko (15th October 2011), Sierra (16th October 2011), SomaSmith (17th October 2011), stegosaur (16th October 2011), ThePythonicCow (15th October 2011), Tibouchine (16th October 2011), veda (16th October 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (16th October 2011), winnasboy (15th October 2011), Woody (15th October 2011), Yoda (15th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast