+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 149 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 69 119 149 LastLast

Thread: Planet X/Nibiru/Tyche/Hercolobus/Elenin

1. Link to Post #361
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 times in 156 posts

Default Re: Proof that Comet Elenin doesn't exists! We have Nibiru instead!

bashi, I don't know what type of telescope he used, brother.

Regarding the pattern, imagine seeing the dark star and its moons orbiting in 3D. No matter if they forms a perfect X or not, the star is still at the crossing.

In that picture a planet (moon) close to the dark star is clearly visible. That could be a planet able to sustain life: Nibiru / Planet X.

That's my idea anyways, I may be wrong...

2. Link to Post #362
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Quote Posted by AlexanderLight (here)
    bashi, I don't know what type of telescope he used, brother.

Regarding the pattern, imagine seeing the dark star and its moons orbiting in 3D. No matter if they forms a perfect X or not, the star is still at the crossing.

In that picture a planet (moon) close to the dark star is clearly visible. That could be a planet able to sustain life: Nibiru / Planet X.

That's my idea anyways, I may be wrong...
    You seem to have spent some time on this subject.

I checked the trajectory of Elenin and there is one thing which bothered me:
    In the video it is stated that Nibiru will cover Mars partially and then we will know...

See here:http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sst...og=0;cad=0#orb

Mars is soo far away, so tiny, that this coverage is almost unlikely to happen.
    If the Elenin trajectory is the same as Nibiru, then Mars will be on the other side of the solar system - far, far away.
    The mentioning of the coverage of Mars made me doubt a bit...

Anyhow, i noticed that the current orbit of Elenin displayed is very different than the orbit displayed a month ago.
    Last edited by bashi; 11th March 2011 at 22:12.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

aranuk (30th August 2011), InCiDeR (12th March 2011), kathymarie (15th July 2011), loveandgratitude (24th May 2011), unearth9 (18th September 2011)

4. Link to Post #363
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

From stuff I've read I think Leonard Elenin (credited for discovery of comet Elenin) is a code word.

Maybe it's a case of "A rose by any other name..."

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

kathymarie (15th July 2011), loveandgratitude (24th May 2011), witchy1 (14th March 2011)

6. Link to Post #364
    United States Avalon Member Illuminaughty's Avatar
    Thanks

I just don't think that little telescope is capable of imaging Pluto or anything out that far. And what he claims is an Astral Patroit (Patriot?) 18" telescope, is actually a Meade ETX-70. The telescope he's using is clearly not an 18" telescope. That would be 18" diameter optical mirror. Clearly not what is shown.

(not my own words)
    Quote Then he says he's looking near Pluto for Elenin. Assuming this video was made around the date it was posted on YouTube, February 16th, or any time since Elenin was discovered in December, the angular separation between Elenin and Pluto would be over 95 degrees. Literally, they're in opposite sides of the sky. So why is he looking anywhere near Pluto for it?

Then he looks around Saturn. While Elenin would be much closer to Saturn at this time, there are still over 15 degrees of separation between the two, too much to get both in the same frame at such high magnification as used in the video. He's zoomed in close enough to see Titan, which would have about 0.04 degrees of separation from Saturn.

He then shows this image, which makes it look like Pluto, Neptune, and Eris are all close to each other in the sky
    Also, I've heard that nobody has been able to see "Nibiru/Planet X" because it is moving toward us from the southern hemisphere of space.
    ...just throwing that out there!

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Illuminaughty For This Post:

aranuk (30th August 2011), Hervé (13th March 2011), InCiDeR (12th March 2011), kathymarie (15th July 2011), Lancelot (26th July 2011), Nasu (29th May 2011)

8. Link to Post #365
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Video from YouTubber: "astrolpatroit".
    His powerful telescope shows that Comet Elenin does NOT EXISTS! In its location we have a brown dwarf, orbited by at least 5 huge moons: Nibiru. Nibiru is aproaching from behind the Sun, pulling us slightly closer to our Mother Star.
    Is there an evidence that the distance of earth in relation to the Sun has changed, in other words, has reduced?

Considering the rest - whoopy do, they finally found Sol B! Nothing new for me, but I do want to make a comment on a few things:

Personally, I still believe that Nibiru will reach his Perigee long after 2012. In my opinion, the maximum amount of damage will consist in flooding along the coastlines and a possible pole shift. None of the two are devastating for the human specie. I am very positive about this event and you should be too. This doesn't mean that we should not prepare for the worst. Extra precaution is always needed.
    Nbiru WAS, a solid planet. Not a gas giant, not a brown dwarf, and certainly not a star - like what you have here. You seem intelligent to me, you could have checked what is the difference between a brown dwarf and a star. Especially when developing theories like this:

In my circle of friends we have two theories:
    1. Nibiru is an inhabited brawn dwarf orbited by giant moons;
    2. Nibiru is a planet orbiting a "dark star" (almost dead sun).
    Life of any kind is impossible in a brown dwarf. Theories in exobiology barely support the existence of any life in normal gas giants. And given such life exists, the circumstances forbid it t ever reach intelligence in par with mankind, let alone something more, like achieving status as an interstellar race.

A "Dark Star" is a theoretical type of star supported by Newtonian Mechanics (I can add Sirius C as an example here). Its surely not the same as an "almost dead star", which is a term used for stars about to die. And stars die with supernovae events. Most of 'em anyway.

At this point, the second theory is probable. Is Nibiru a planet orbiting a dark star?
    Nibiru means "The Planet of the Crossing" for this reason:
    Evidence of Nibiru's destruction lies in the Kuiper Belt. Red rocky remains fly around and caught the attention of the Japanese Space Agency, who also concluded that several of the asteroids that roam around the Solar system were once part of a huge solid body. Most of the reports were taken off their official website (for reasons we could only speculate, and probably be right), but several of their asteroid research is still available (most notably, the asteroid Itokawa research).

Also, the Chinese plan to send a probe in the Kuiper Belt soon. Maybe they noticed something as well, with their telescopes? Let's wait and see if they get hit by an earthquake and/or a tsunami (before/after the program and research).

Nibiru was an artificial planetary-sized craft, several times the size of Earth, and it was destroyed in 2003, before it passed the Kuiper Belt.

There is another artificial object around 7 times the size of Earth, with origins from the Omicron Scorpii system, that is present in the vicinity of Jupiter. It is cloaked, but its gravity effect can be measured easily. Its non-hostile, and will leave this star system around September 2017, never passing near Earth. I was asked to notify others that this object not be confused with Nibiru.

Quote Posted by Illuminaughty (here)
    I just don't think that little telescope is capable of imaging Pluto or anything out that far. And what he claims is an Astral Patroit (Patriot?) 18" telescope, is actually a Meade ETX-70. The telescope he's using is clearly not an 18" telescope. That would be 18" diameter optical mirror. Clearly not what is shown.
    I agree. Worth to see. But not to take it for granted.

Quote Posted by Illuminaughty (here)
    Also, I've heard that nobody has been able to see "Nibiru/Planet X" because it is moving toward us from the southern hemisphere of space.
    ...just throwing that out there!
    This is where I disagree with you. There are many observatories and telescopes in the Southern Hemisphere too.

The reason It can't be seen, its because it doesn't exist .... anymore.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Alien Ramone (24th May 2011), golden lady (13th March 2011), InCiDeR (12th March 2011), kathymarie (15th July 2011), Omni (3rd June 2011), Snowbird (11th April 2011), undertheradar (3rd June 2011), WhiteFeather (13th August 2011), yasmu (25th August 2011)

10. Link to Post #366
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    The reason It can't be seen, its because it doesn't exist .... anymore.
    Well, what happened to it, Onyx? By what you say it got messed up in the Kuiper belt - but why didn't it get messed up the first time it came around?

And - is Niburu by other names Kachina's or wormwood - or the planet that's supposed to have some sort of profound effect on earth?

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Davidallany (6th July 2011)

12. Link to Post #367
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: 2 SUNS - Nibiru? - Recorded in Puerto Rico 3-5-2011

Update March 08, 2011

One more picture, taken March 07, 2011 in Ireland , Dublin at 2:26 PM (GMT)

Photo taken with HTC Dream (Google Phone, Android)

Photo submitted by sonic.boom

also see march 6 diffcase with addon

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/b...ource=activity

Details:

Time & Date: 06.03.2011, between 5:30-6:45pm

Shutter speed: 1/1000

Aperture: f12 – f36
    Last edited by RAKMEiSTER; 12th March 2011 at 10:23.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RAKMEiSTER For This Post:

Gaia (12th March 2011), iceman (16th March 2011), InCiDeR (12th March 2011)

14. Link to Post #368
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

fixed 1st pix mixed m up with 2nd now correct working to 6march

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RAKMEiSTER For This Post:

Gaia (12th March 2011), iceman (16th March 2011)

16. Link to Post #369
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

iceman (16th March 2011)

18. Link to Post #370
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

It's something to do with the lens... I hear you say ! But scientists themselves have ruled that out (And even a cursory study of the videos will show that it is not lens flare) And so the mystery that is the appearance of a (Second Sun) continues unabated across the Planet. Thus far four differing nations in three different continents have had citizens who captured the phenomena on camera. Something is happening in our skies for which we here at planet Earth flipside can offer no explanation and given the myriad of competing theories it's no surprise but one thing remains crystal clear. THERE IS SOMETHING HAPPENING !

The earliest video I have found of the two Suns phenomena dates back to August 2010 in the UK. Should you be short on time but long on curiosity then fast forward this video to 6 min 30 sec and you will see the second Sun emerge... Amazing !

Last edited by Gaia; 13th March 2011 at 11:33.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

iceman (12th March 2011)

20. Link to Post #371
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Smile Re: Proof that Comet Elenin doesn't exists! We have Nibiru instead!

Hi OnyxKnight, I have just read this thread and I am most intrigued by what you have posted. Please pardon my ignorance , I know little about Astronomy yet have been curious about tales of (Nibiru) since 2001.
    (1) You first mentioned it was a “planet”, then you said "artificial planetary-sized craft"; do you mean it was once a normal planet then was turned into a artificial craft by beings, possibly the Annunaki? I would love to know more on this please. You have blown me away with saying it was destroyed in 2003! What a jaw dropper! Do you know where I can seek more ‘real’ information on this, as it has really got me curious? PM me if you prefer.

Again, please pardon my ignorance, but after reading your post, I suspect my head might be filled with BS on this subject. (2) Could you please define in simple terms for a novice the difference of Nibiru and Planet X. I had read that Planet X was a brown dwarf star, and Nibiru orbited around it. I was sent this link yesterday about Planet X that is supposedly leaked NASSA video – I would really love to know what your thoughts are on this. Is this what you are calling ‘Sol B’? Or is Planet X still on it’s way to create havoc for Earth?

And finally, (3) you mention a larger body in space that is an “artificial object around 7 times the size of Earth, with origins from the Omicron Scorpii system, that is present in the vicinity of Jupiter. It is cloaked, but its gravity effect can be measured easily. Its non-hostile, and will leave this star system around September 2017...” WOW! Please can you explain more and where I can seek such information.

I would really appreciate hearing from you – your post has got my brain firing in an almost uncomfortable way and I really would like to have more knowledge on this. Thank you!

21. Link to Post #372
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

I give up........

Stop. Desist.

1. NASA has identified a large body approaching the solar system. Probable Fact.

2. They have named that large body "Tyche".......let's use that name....like we use 'Jupiter' or 'Saturn' eh?????? FFS!

3. Niburu is a theory. An unproven fact. Right????????

4. Its not a comet, its a BROWN DWARF STAR !!!!!

5. Elinin is a comet. It may have some effect on Earth. A cometary effect.

6. Elinin is not big enough to affect the sun in the way that the sun is being affected.

7. The sun is being affected by its sister star Tyche which NASA says is 4 times larger than Jupiter.

8. NASA may be wrong, but I trust the information much more that some lunatic making a VID based on dreams or channeling.

Please go easy on the disinformation. Let us try to have a coherent story with which we can understand what is happening to our planet. FCS.

Thank you.

22. Link to Post #373
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    I give up........

Stop. Desist.

1. NASA has identified a large body approaching the solar system. Probable Fact.

2. They have named that large body "Tyche".......let's use that name....like we use 'Jupiter' or 'Saturn' eh?????? FFS!

6. Elinin is not big enough to affect the sun in the way that the sun is being affected.

7. The sun is being affected by its sister star Tyche which NASA says is 4 times larger than Jupiter.

8. NASA may be wrong, but I trust the information much more that some lunatic making a VID based on dreams or channeling.

Please go easy on the disinformation. Let us try to have a coherent story with which we can understand what is happening to our planet. FCS.

Thank you.
    That would have to be one of the most ironic uses of the word lunatic I have seen in a long time.

23. Link to Post #374
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    I give up........

Stop. Desist.

Thank you.
    That would have to be one of the most ironic uses of the word lunatic I have seen in a long time.
    Hmm seems to be some one mirroring some thing that is not included in the self yet ! And by that lunatic !

Some thing to work on ???

All Love

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

InCiDeR (13th March 2011)

25. Link to Post #375
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Could someone please tell me in proper time before impact so we can take off

in our twoseated Galactica Angel. We are there after possible to contact on a

planet round Aldebaran.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Anna (29th March 2011), BMJ (13th March 2011), Dawn (28th July 2011), Dennis Jonathan (13th March 2011), Icecold (12th March 2011), InCiDeR (13th March 2011), Lord Sidious (12th March 2011), Maia Gabrial (29th May 2011), modwiz (12th March 2011), The HoppyBunny (13th March 2011), unearth9 (18th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #376
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 times in 156 posts

@OnyxKnight , brother, when I wrote that Nibiru may be an inhabited brow dwarf I meant to say "an inhabited planet, the size of a brawn dwarf". I wrote the "Later Edited" part in 2 minutes as I was about to leave home. Thanks for correcting me, though.

And I am aware of the theory that very large planets can't sustain an atmosphere similar to Earths, but On the other hand, WE are talking from the perspective of today's knowledge / science / astronomy. We are infants in all domains! Just think that the only planet studied first hand is Earth and we still haven't unlocked its ("her" from my perspective) secrets. We know nothing of our planet's core or oceanic great depths or floors, etc. We still haven't unlocked the energetic mysteries of our planet and so on. So we are only SPECULATING about every other planet / star / giant / etc.

From my historic studies, Nibiru is an inhabited planet...that's what the Sumerians say about it & their knowledge comes from those who came from Nibiru: the Anunnaki. But Nibiru means "the planet of the crossing" and many distant civilizations described it as a red giant...and here is the mess! Can a red atmosphere sustain life? Today's knowledge says no, but what do we really know about other life forms in the Universe? Others say that the red color is a gas that shrouds the atmosphere like a blanket protecting it and keeping an optimum temperature.

You see, there are tens of hypothesis...so I can't accept ONE as fact, much less the one about Nibiru being a ship. The Anunnaki revealed great secrets to the Sumerians, why would they lie about a ship? And don't you think it's illogical for a ship to be dragged throughout the Universe in an absurd orbit? A ship is designed to be mobile, but this giant is "trapped" in a 3,600 years orbit (1 SAR as the Anunnaki called it) around our Sun.

The hypothesis that this is a dark star, came from its color. That's the color of dying Suns.
    By the way, a very intelligent man explained to me that the term "dark star" has many meanings. From very distant stars (barely observable) to dark matter stars and hypothetical stars that formed early after the big bang. But in this context, a dark star is a Sun that is closing to the end of its life. Before going supernova the Sun is loosing intensity and turns reddish in color. This state lasts for hundreds of thousands of years.

But please keep in mind that almost everything in today's astronomy is a theory that may change tomorrow. Astronomy is one of the most humbling experiences and this is how we must be: humble (and loving). We have much...much more to learn. At this point we are children existing in one of the youngest and smallest Galaxies, in one of the youngest solar systems of our Universe.
    Last edited by AlexanderLight; 12th March 2011 at 16:40.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AlexanderLight For This Post:

5thDimension (11th October 2011), butcherman (22nd September 2011), Caterpillars Lens (13th March 2011), Holly Lindin (25th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (23rd May 2011), Syl (23rd May 2011), unearth9 (18th September 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (13th March 2011)

29. Link to Post #377
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    I give up........

Stop. Desist.

Thank you.
    It is not ironic. Personal experience was not mentioned. But then I've mentioned a view of personal experience some time ago.

I am not including that view in that assessment and therefore it is not ironic.....

The experience of others is another matter...from my perspective. I hope that clears that up. Its not a difficult concept.

The disinformation on this topic is laughable. If you like the idea of 500 theories. That is your preference.

Have fun with facts, we can write them down and put them in a hat....have a party.

30. Link to Post #378
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

@OnyxKnight , brother, when I wrote that Nibiru may be an inhabited brow dwarf I meant to say "an inhabited planet, the size of a brawn dwarf". I wrote the "Later Edited" part in 2 minutes as I was about to leave home. Thanks for correcting me, though.

And I am aware of the theory that very large planets can't sustain an atmosphere similar to Earths, but On the other hand, WE are talking from the perspective of today's knowledge / science / astronomy. We are infants in all domains! Just think that the only planet studied first hand is Earth and we still haven't unlocked its ("her" from my perspective) secrets. We know nothing of our planet's core or oceanic great depths or floors, etc. We still haven't unlocked the energetic mysteries of our planet and so on. So we are only SPECULATING about every other planet / star / giant / etc.

From my historic studies, Nibiru is an inhabited planet...that's what the Sumerians say about it & their knowledge comes from those who came from Nibiru: the Anunnaki. But Nibiru means "the planet of the crossing" and many distant civilizations described it as a red giant...and here is the mess! Can a red atmosphere sustain life? Today's knowledge says no, but what do we really know about other life forms in the Universe? Others say that the red color is a gas that shrouds the atmosphere like a blanket protecting it and keeping an optimum temperature.

You see, there are tens of hypothesis...so I can't accept ONE as fact, much less the one about Nibiru being a ship. The Anunnaki revealed great secrets to the Sumerians, why would they lie about a ship? And don't you think it's illogical for a ship to be dragged throughout the Universe in an absurd orbit? A ship is designed to be mobile, but this giant is "trapped" in a 3,600 years orbit (1 SAR as the Anunnaki called it) around our Sun.

The hypothesis that this is a dark star, came from its color. That's the color of dying Suns.
    By the way, a very intelligent man explained to me that the term "dark star" has many meanings. From very distant stars (barely observable) to dark matter stars and hypothetical stars that formed early after the big bang. But in this context, a dark star is a Sun that is closing to the end of its life. Before going supernova the Sun is loosing intensity and turns reddish in color. This state lasts for hundreds of thousands of years.

But please keep in mind that almost everything in today's astronomy is a theory that may change tomorrow. Astronomy is one of the most humbling experiences and this is how we must be: humble (and loving). We have much...much more to learn. At this point we are children existing in one of the youngest and smallest Galaxies, in one of the youngest solar systems of our Universe.
    I agree with your entire view laid down here. You are correct, even though this body may be a brown dwarf, we cannot be sure what sort of planets or suns support life. We cannot rely on our own physics. It is in many respects infantile. How do we explain the objects very close to the sun? Is the sun hot? Why do the objects not burn?

So yes, I agree with you in your assessment, we do not know enough to claim that a body of a certain size and atmosphere cannot support life. We just don't know.

I have not said that this entity is not the body that is known as Niburu, I'm saying that we have named this body, so let's use the name that it has been given. Using the word "Niburu" brings with it a host of issues that are mythical baggage.

KISS principle..... KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID.

31. Link to Post #379
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Ok Guys, I would like to state up front that I am not a photographer.
    I was doing weekend gardening today when I recalled reading somewhere that one could capture an image of planet x if they photographed the sun using the negative setting. Well, I decided to try it with my phone camera. I have Nokia 6303i classic. I wasn't even sure if it had such a setting. Lo and Behold it not only has a negative setting but something else as well called 'solara'.
    I proceeded to take a picture of the sun at approximately 4pm Cyprus time using the normal setting which you can see in the first picture. Then tried it in the solara setting and then in the negative setting. I just wanted to settle this in my midn once and for all. I was astounded to say the least when I looked at what I had captured. I'm not saying that it is Nibiru, but look for yourselves and you tell me what that image is at the 5 o'clock position below the sun. Better yet try it yourselves. If I can do it with my very basic phone camera, any one can.

Please tell me what you think it is. The weirdest thing is that the object is not a regular smooth ball, but appears to have wings !

(picture taken at normal setting)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo0013.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	5856

Picture taken in the 'solara setting'

Name:	Photo0007.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	5854

Picture taken in the 'negative setting'

Name:	Photo0006.jpg
Views:	412
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	5853
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo0010.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	5855  
    Blessings,
    Yiola

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

AlexanderLight (21st June 2011), aranuk (30th August 2011), fourty-two (23rd May 2011), Fundy Gemini (3rd November 2011), InCiDeR (13th March 2011), jorr lundstrom (13th March 2011), Maria Stade (13th March 2011), Realeyes (13th March 2011), Sumo Sun (13th March 2011), unearth9 (18th September 2011)

33. Link to Post #380
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

Question Re: Proof that Comet Elenin doesn't exists! We have Nibiru instead!

Very cool tip Yiolas. I like the visual effects.

Im not an expert either, but I don't think that anomaly is in the right position to be celestial.

If you use the telephone pole as a frame of reference, the position of the anomaly seems to be in the field before the trees.

I'll mess around with the photo to draw up some angles.

Edit:

K here's the pic.

So the blue circles are the sun, with some additional ray space.

The White lines are an approximation of the base of the tree line.

The blue squares mark the pole as a reference point.

The red line is an approximation of the anomaly position.

This is obviously not exact, just an estimation drawn up in a minute.

BUT, that being said...

That is an amazing catch! I'd be interested in what it is, now that I've said my opinion of what it is not.

Definitely cool.

Maybe it's your totem spirit .

I know I have no less than 2 ravens within 100 yards of me at any time. No idea why. I have a few hundred that flock in the trees behind my house.
    Last edited by Dennis Jonathan; 13th March 2011 at 01:12.
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

yiolas (13th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 149 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 69 119 149 LastLast