Thread: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

1. Link to Post #101
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Default Re: 100 people invited to go to mothership - Steve Beckow

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Smart move
    I'm sorry apparently I've missed a post of importance, that you might have some info to add. Please could you direct me to it. Thank you.

2. Link to Post #102
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    Smart move
    I'm sorry apparently I've missed a post of importance, that you might have some info to add. Please could you direct me to it. Thank you.
    Sounds like its mean't in general terms, in the sense that the whole thing is a bit "tin foil hat"
    Sean
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

D-Day (2nd February 2012), RMorgan (2nd February 2012)

4. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Quote Posted by viking (here)
    I sincerely wish this to happen, it would be great to have feedback here with all the stories from Avalonians ... take those thoughts to where you want to go folks.
    I actually hope the mainstream doesn't take note of this until afterwards. If the ride is on, then I think a few of the usual challenges to the MSM reporting the truth will happen. However, the second and the third "rides" with increasing numbers should fix that.

There is a point to be taken here, and I will take it.

I am going to refrain from contemplating/visualising any of the negative scenarios from this point forward until after the stated leaving date (which is the 5th Feb 2012 for me in Australia).

Not long to wait.

PS: Can any Avalonians please state if they

1) Applied
    2) Got a confirmation ( boarding pass )
    Hi Anchor...yes I applied ...haven't heard anything as yet. I think I jumped on the bandwagon a little too late...but given the oppurtunity I would not hesitate...

Just one thing to all those who are the lucky ones...if this manifests...ask and embed these thoughts and questions within your mindset...

"are you for the good and best interest of mankind and are you from the 'light', if you are not I command you to leave my space and body NOW" if they are from the 'light' you'll know. Cosmic law will be in effect.

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 2nd February 2012 at 13:43.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Anchor (2nd February 2012), lindabaker (2nd February 2012), truth4me (4th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #104
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

MULTIPASS TO FLOXTON PARADISE

Name:  Luc_Besson_promises_Fifth_Element_times_ten_article_story_main.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  24.6 KB

YEAH SURE
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 2nd February 2012 at 13:24.

7. Link to Post #105
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seantimberwolf (here)
    Smart move
    Sounds like its mean't in general terms, in the sense that the whole thing is a bit "tin foil hat"
    Sean
    No I'm sure someone mentioned a specific post by Onxy, never mind. But yes tin hat exactly. But I've always taken the position that channelled material is no more or less reliable than whistleblower testimony, especially black ops. It's all speculation, I'm just following my heart. I'm mean even David Icke uses mediums, and has admitted hearing beings, same for Ben Fulford, he hears his dead mason grandfarther. So each to his own I say. It's all about choice, freewill in 3d is a state of confusion.
    Last edited by cellardoor; 2nd February 2012 at 13:34.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

aranuk (2nd February 2012), bennycog (3rd February 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), mountain_jim (2nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #106
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hay people! I was a bit unsure if I should say this here or not, so please be gentile.
    I've got a golden ticket.
    I'm just as in the dark as anyone else on this one, but all I can say is that I have a deep love and respect for Steve, and I'm just hope to God this manifests.
    Congratulation.

I hope it does manifest for you. I wish this is true!!! It would be good for all.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewFounderHome For This Post:

bennycog (3rd February 2012), cellardoor (2nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    a bit of excitement at Steve Beckows site...

" Above a hundred people will be leaving Saturday, Feb. 4, 2012, to board the Neptune, the mothership of Grener of Ashira, from Neptune, the President of the Intergalactic Council, for a 10-day tour of the fleet and a trip to another planet. We’ll be returned on Feb. 14 (or sooner if people have other obligations)."

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/01/b...es/#more-93245
    The extraterrestrials named their craft with a human-derived name for our Roman god of the Seas? Right. Pard my skepticism on this one.

There is also no intelligent life of space-faring level on Neptune.

I'll make sure I have my popcorn on February the 4th to watch the backlash they get from making such tickling statements in times like these.
    I think this is the post that was mentioned
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd February 2012), RMorgan (2nd February 2012)

13. Link to Post #108
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji (here)

" Above a hundred people will be leaving Saturday, Feb. 4, 2012, to board the Neptune, the mothership of Grener of Ashira, from Neptune, the President of the Intergalactic Council, for a 10-day tour of the fleet and a trip to another planet. We’ll be returned on Feb. 14 (or sooner if people have other obligations)."

The extraterrestrials named their craft with a human-derived name for our Roman god of the Seas? Right. Pard my skepticism on this one.

I'll make sure I have my popcorn on February the 4th to watch the backlash they get from making such tickling statements in times like these.
    I think this is the post that was mentioned
    Brilliant! thanks I'd be glad to answer that. Anyone who has looked at the ancient aliens theory would entertain the possibility that the Greek gods we're in fact E.T's and that these ET's may have given then knowledge about the solar system and perhaps even given the planets names. Also Grener stated that there was once a race living on Neptune before the great war. His ship is called Neptune. Mock all you like this is still within the realm of plausibility.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), lightwalker (3rd February 2012)

15. Link to Post #109
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

cellardoor, you say you are just as in the dark as anyone else . . . do you truly not see how illogical and dangerous this is? You are involved in something of this magnitude and you haven’t demanded specifics or at the very least a clear understanding?

Love and compassion does not mean you become a feather weight and meek and hand over your responsibility and accountability for yourself and those around you.

I have red flags at full mast and waving vigorously

There are those of us who have had personal contact and OnyxKnight is the most notable on PA . . . . read his thread

This is dangerous and damaging on so many levels and especially to those who are legitimate contactees

I guess I should include etm567, Ria

And so when this does not happen how are we here on PA going to react? Just laugh it off as another hoax or do we take it to task and make a stand? What is our responsibility and accountability for those in our community who are legitimate? Do we simply stand aside and let them get swept away with the rest of the hoaxers?

Those of you who have a ‘ticket’ what are you going to do or say when this doesn’t come to pass? You are involved now and accountable so I feel you should ‘man-up’ to your now personal responsibility to the rest of this community.

Hay people! I was a bit unsure if I should say this here or not, so please be gentile.
    I'm just as in the dark as anyone else on this one, but all I can say is that I have a deep love and respect for Steve, and I'm just hope to God this manifests.
    Last edited by blufire; 2nd February 2012 at 14:35. Reason: took Anchors name off

16. Link to Post #110
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi OnyxKnight, can you elaborate on your post.

Thanks.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NewFounderHome For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd February 2012)

18. Link to Post #111
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    cellardoor, you say you are just as in the dark as anyone else . . . do you truly not see how illogical and dangerous this is? You are involved in something of this magnitude and you haven’t demanded specifics or at the very least a clear understanding?

Love and compassion does not mean you become a feather weight and meek and hand over your responsibility and accountability for yourself and those around you.

There are those of us who have had personal contact and OnyxKnight is the most notable on PA . . . . read his thread

This is dangerous and damaging on so many levels and especially to those who are legitimate contactees

I guess I should include etm567, Ria, Anchor(?)

And so when this does not happen how are we here on PA going to react? Just laugh it off as another hoax or do we take it to task and make a stand? What is our responsibility and accountability for those in our community who are legitimate? Do we simply stand aside and let them get swept away with the rest of the hoaxers?

Those of you who have a ‘ticket’ what are you going to do or say when this doesn’t come to pass? You are involved now and accountable so I feel you should ‘man-up’ to your now personal responsibility to the rest of this community.

Like I say, I'm just following my heart, I do not expect anyone to take what I say as truth, I just ask for an equal say and if that means sticking my neck out so be it. I'll take all thats coming to me if this doesn't happen but as I've stated many times I do not know my self if it will. What I'm attempting to do here is set a platform for if it is true. I welcome any criticism and fully expect it. I just ask to be treated as a normal person going on faith, as we all do to some extent, and as a person with feelings. I'm only speaking for myself. If you are a light worker and do not agree with this by all means say, many many have. I do not blame anyone for dissociating themselves with this. But I have made my choice, and I intend to stick to it.

Much love
    Last edited by cellardoor; 2nd February 2012 at 14:36.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd February 2012), Anchor (2nd February 2012), bennycog (3rd February 2012), Billy (2nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012), fractal being (3rd February 2012), lightwalker (3rd February 2012), NewFounderHome (2nd February 2012), niki (2nd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012), Trail (3rd February 2012)

20. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

I am not precisely sure what you meant there, but to clarify, I am not a "contactee". I am however a wanderer and fully accepting of my ET origins. My mission here has not included the need to contact anyone from my group, not in a way that I recall anyway.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd February 2012), blufire (2nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (2nd February 2012)

22. Link to Post #113
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

John, I think I got you mixed up with Viking (??) . . . . I am not clear on just who is involved with this other than cellardoor

My apologies . . . .

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    I am not precisely sure what you meant there, but to clarify, I am not a "contactee". I am however a wanderer and fully accepting of my ET origins. My mission here has not included the need to contact anyone from my group, not in a way that I recall anyway.

John..

23. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Why should contactees feel threatened by this adventure?

If the happening does not happen i would expect fellow PA members to react with understanding, respect and compassion. or is that asking too much.

I think cellerdoor is being responsible as far as one can before the event, By announcing on an open forum that He/she may be partaking on this journey.

Why feel threatened bluefire.

EDIT: just looked at cellerdoors profile and i see he is a he.
    Last edited by Billy; 2nd February 2012 at 14:56.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Kimberley (2nd February 2012), lightwalker (3rd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

25. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

Ok, let's assume that this is the real thing (big assumption but regardless) and they're willing to share technology and have replicators that can use commonly availble materials as feedstocks and that they have some sort of portable free energy device. One energy device and a replicator capable of replicating itself and the power device (and presumably having an onboard library of other things like food and clothing) would solve all the most immediate problems of the world pretty quickly depending on the time needed and the materials needed to achive replication. If it were me, that is what I'd ask for (first, my next request would be my own ship so I could grab some friends and go and look for myself)

Edit: of course if it's yet more bulls*it then that's pretty much the end of all this federation stuff
    Last edited by joedjemal; 2nd February 2012 at 14:43.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd February 2012), cellardoor (2nd February 2012), Coaxial (3rd February 2012), niki (2nd February 2012)

27. Link to Post #116
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Hi sister,

Well, who am I to say if this is a hoax or not. If we go with the probabilities, I can say that there is at least a 90% chance that it´s a hoax or scam, however, anything is possible.

Anyway, this is how it works for me. Whenever I hear someone making bold claims and promises about something like this, I stay neutral. However, if this claim or promise doesn´t happen, this person goes straight down to my charlatan list, which is growing bigger and bigger every day.

Unfortunately, not all persons are sound enough to do that, and keep believing such persons even if they are proved to be liars several times. What can I do about it? I guess I can´t do nothing.

I´m not referring to this alien trip specifically, because I really don´t know if it will happen or not (probably not). If this trip doesn´t happen, I´m not even interested in hearing Beckow´s excuses. He will go instantly to my blacklist. That´s what happen in the reputation business. That´s what happens in every kind of business in the world. Once anyone loses his good reputation, it´s over. It shouldn´t be different in this alternative media/info/business scenario.

Anyway, I warn everyone involved with this case to be very careful. It´s fine to trust a stranger when you´re behind a computer, but when things become physical, it can be dangerous. I don´t even need to say how many similar "trips" went wrong, some of them went deadly wrong. So, please, don´t enter in a car if you´re asked to do so, don´t take any medicine or liquid or food before this trip if you´re asked to do so, don´t give any money if you´re asked to do so. To resume, please, don´t do nothing stupid if you´re asked to do so.

If this trip comes to happen, I´ll be very happy for you. If it doesn´t, I´ll make sure to make everyone remember it whenever a new post about Beckow appears on this website. I wont allow anyone to forget that.

Once again, I must say I´m very suspicious about this case. I can´t see any reason for such a BIG thing being made public, if it could be kept in secret and revealed just to the people involved. It seems someone might be using people as bait for something, or at least to draw attention.

Cheers and good luck,

Raf.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

D-Day (2nd February 2012), niki (2nd February 2012), OnyxKnight (2nd February 2012)

29. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Don't forget to bring a towel.
    If you're not learning, you're not living

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taizen For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd February 2012), Coaxial (3rd February 2012)

31. Link to Post #118
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

Anyone want to play this game?

I'm going on a holliday and i take with me: a toothbrush!
    "Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

32. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    Ok, let's assume that this is the real thing (big assumption but regardless) and they're willing to share technology and have replicators that can use commonly availble materials as feedstocks and that they have some sort of portable free energy device. One energy device and a replicator capable of replicating itself and the power device (and presumably having an onboard library of other things like food and clothing) would solve all the most immediate problems of the world pretty quickly depending on the time needed and the materials needed to achive replication. If it were me, that is what I'd ask for (first, my next request would be my own ship so I could grab some friends and go and look for myself)
    I think i would settle for one of the levitating scooter vehicles they have to scoot around the skys here on earth, just dreaming
    we may need driving lessons before we venture on to spaceships.

Peace

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (2nd February 2012)

34. Link to Post #120
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    It would mean a complete return of sovereignty for every individual on the planet, no strings attached. Worth a try don't you think? It's fun to think about at least. Terence Mckenna talked about the merging of matter and mind as an inevitable step in evolution I don't think he was far from the truth There will be a point of singularity where technology and consciousness merge. All our inventions are patented, we have unlimited potential now. But that tech will never see the light of day unless we do something drastic, and I'm tired of sitting on the sidelines. Waiting for that to happen.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Billy (2nd February 2012), Erich (3rd February 2012), niki (2nd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 1 6 16 34 LastLast