Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 12 16 LastLast

Thread: Hormesis - Healing Yourself with Low Dose Radiation

1. Link to Post #21
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Hormesis - Healing Yourself with Low Dose Radiation

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Hi Targe T, I don't think Scalar waves are in the same category as natural radiation from uranium ores.

the "scalar waves" are just what that pendant is sold under (which I think is sort of a new-agey quasi-science B.S.) however the pendant is made with a small quantity of Thorium 232 and trace amounts of uranium 238 (thus the 1.25 mSv, too low really but better than nothing, especially since these effects are supposedly "cumulative" perhaps a pendant mixed with a few beads??)

I'll be moving to Utah soon, they have some old Uranium producing mines there & I'll take a giger-counter with me to find some ore, the prices on some of these things are a little to "gougey" for my taste.

if I find some good stuff I'll post it here, anyone who wants some I can mail it to them.

(probably won't do it till the warmer spring months though)
    Last edited by TargeT; 27th December 2012 at 20:32.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th December 2012), Earth Angel (27th December 2012), Eram (29th December 2012), Hervé (29th December 2012), modwiz (27th December 2012), Mulder (28th December 2012), Sith73 (29th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Quote MarguriteBee: Dawn, yes, she was too afraid to do anything but what the doctor told her. She died last September..... The doctors were like gods to her. And, every chemo treatment was around $6k.
    I feel so sad that this story is repeated all over the western world every day. The suffering is so horrendous, and the profit taking from the medical establishment is unconscionable! Many independent studies show that western medical treatment for cancer does not prolong life and does not cure the cancer. This leaves those who trust in this establishment to suffer prolonged agony, actually caused by the supposed 'health' treatments, before they finally die. So extremely sad!

I know that cannibus oil is supposed to be excellent for cancer, however as you mentioned, it is illegal in most places. Hormesis is NOT illegal. Anyone can get treatment this way. There are places cancer patients can go to receive treatment, but most opt to simply treat themselves at home. The procedures are easy and not expensive. However, as with all true healing, patients can expect some detox.

I like the Night Hawk Minerals company because they supposedly assign a 'healer' to everyone who uses their products at no charge. They claim that healing from cancer is very easy for most clients. For a person suffering from cancer this would be very welcome indeed. I haven't used this service, though I did order one of their 'starter kits' at http://www.nighthawkminerals.com/
    Last edited by Dawn; 27th December 2012 at 20:41.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (28th December 2012), CdnSirian (29th December 2012), DNA (2nd May 2016), Earth Angel (27th December 2012), Eram (29th December 2012), Hervé (29th December 2012), Marin (20th January 2013), modwiz (27th December 2012), Sith73 (29th December 2012), Swan (28th December 2012), TargeT (27th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

my best friend has just been diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer.......I asked her would she like any of the alternative healing info I have sent to her and she replied " I will do their chemo and radiation for sure"......I sent her info on urine therapy anyway and she replied " I would only consider that to save my life"....um , yea , that's why I sent it to you!! another friend also in the same boat has had the surgery, chemo and radiation, and is now suffering immensely with radiation burns on her chest.....I sent the urine therapy info and links and said even if you cant drink it soak a cloth and apply to the burns.....her reply NO WAY !!! its very frustrating but what can I do but accept that this is their journey ..... one friend said if the chemo and radiation didn't work she had a file of alternative things to try, but as mentioned by TargeT , once you've polluted the body with radiation and chemo these things like MMS do not work or not as well. So sad.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th December 2012), Dawn (28th December 2012), DNA (2nd May 2016), Eram (29th December 2012), Hervé (29th December 2012), modwiz (28th December 2012), Rich (21st January 2013), TargeT (27th December 2012), witchy1 (2nd March 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Wow, this is an extremely interesting thread. I have trouble believing that more radiation than is in the environment anyway is good for you. However, if you want radiation - go flying as there's more radiation at higher altitudes. I haven't noticed pilots or cabin crew living longer than anyone else. Also, you can buy old lantern wicks as they are radioactive - I used one to see if my gieger counter worked. Bananas also have lots of potassium that's kind-of radioactive!
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th December 2012), Dawn (28th December 2012), Eram (29th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

The No Safe Level Myth:

Quote .....No radiation exposure and the immune system won't work...a mortality rate of 100% at zero radiation dose due to massive immune system dysfunction. Thus, the study seemed to demonstrate that we cannot live without low level radiation. If there is no-safe-level to ionizing radiation because huge levels of exposure surely cause cancer, how can it be that low levels of radiation might be completely safe and possibly essential to life?

Hormesis and Radiation

Hormesis is a concept which can be traced back to the ancient Greeks, who believed that too much of anything can be deadly. Conversely, substances that are harmful in large amounts can be beneficial to life in small amounts. To put it another way, the 16th century natural philosopher Paracelsus said, “The dose makes the poison.” Surely, high doses of many substances found on Earth can be life-threatening, but low doses of the same substances often have the opposite effect. Take vitamins, for example. Typical vitamins include small concentrations of substances such as Iron, Magnesium, and Zinc, which are necessary to good health if not essential to life. In large, naturally-occuring concentrations, these minerals are deadly toxins. It seems Hormesis occurs with radiation, as well.

....in the words of Dr. Robert Boyar of Argonne National Laboratory, "There are no data that support a linear inference of harm from nuclear radiation down to zero effect at zero dose. The data indicate that people would live longer and healthier lives if they received a little more radiation, not less."
    You can read more of this in-depth analysis here: http://www.hiroshimasyndrome.com/rad...evel-myth.html
    Last edited by Dawn; 28th December 2012 at 09:34.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (28th December 2012), CdnSirian (29th December 2012), Daphne (22nd December 2013), DNA (2nd May 2016), Eram (29th December 2012), Hervé (29th December 2012), Marin (20th January 2013), modwiz (28th December 2012), Shannow (10th August 2013), TargeT (28th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (28th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

...speaking of radiation, isn't it interesting that the healthiest and oldest people live in japan...DESPITE two atomic bombs (and now fukushima), or BECAUSE of them? well, i haven't looked into this low level radiation thing yet and i'm not sure that i believe it's actually healthy but who knows? maybe we're all being healed by fukushima?

no, honestly, by now i'm convinced it doesn't matter anymore because most of us will leave these bodies in the next few years (months, for some) anway.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2013), Eram (29th December 2012), TargeT (29th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    ...speaking of radiation, isn't it interesting that the healthiest and oldest people live in japan...DESPITE two atomic bombs (and now fukushima), or BECAUSE of them? well, i haven't looked into this low level radiation thing yet and i'm not sure that i believe it's actually healthy but who knows? maybe we're all being healed by fukushima?

no, honestly, by now i'm convinced it doesn't matter anymore because most of us will leave these bodies in the next few years (months, for some) anway.
    well if you read Underexposed: what if radiation is good for you ( http://www.amazon.com/Underexposed-W.../dp/0930073355) it clearly shows that workers in nuclear factories and other radio-logical exposure facilities have longer average life spans and lower rates of cancer. (due to STRINGENT radiation control regulations they get exposed to VERY low doses, higher than average but still definitely exposed).

Another example of hormesis is Arsenic do you know what other term this is referred to as? it's essential to good health...

Vitamin B17! That's Right, Vitamin B17 in high doses is Arsenic... What happens if you take 9 aspirins at once? (another perfect example of Hormesis )
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th December 2012), Dawn (28th December 2012), Eram (29th December 2012), Hervé (29th December 2012), modwiz (28th December 2012), Sith73 (29th December 2012), The Truth Is In There (30th December 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Thanks Dawn, great thread, makes me think of the Galen Windsor story too btw.

Up you go!

16. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Dawn, thank you for your hard work!

BUT

I believe the isotope that CERN's LHC produces is the radioactive one with the long decay.
    Sorry I forgot to mention that I knew about the isotope.

Don't take it 100 percent as fact. But modern "alchemy" via particle collision is the manufacturing of the future and explains alien tech.

p.s. i love wiki but because of our world there are some lies on its pages.
    also interest groups edit the **** out of it. too

~tesla

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    At Saratoga Springs NY they have a lot of different kinds of springs one can obtain water from. One contains radium. They recommend drinking only one glass a day on the plaque at the spring. This was 20 years ago. I wonder if the situation is the same. I took home a gallon and I enjoyed it until gone. It felt very good to me. I am an Aquarian with Uranus for a ruling planet. A little radioactivity is resonant for me.

Thanks for your post, Dawn.
    Haha, this is brilliant, Mod, in many ways. As a fellow Aquarian, perhaps I ought to try some radium-containing water, though maybe a little less than the Curies :D

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th December 2012), Eram (29th December 2012), modwiz (29th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Tesla_WTC_Solution: Does palladium work this way? Could palladium buildings heal people??

Dawn, thank you for your hard work!... BUT.... I believe the isotope that CERN's LHC produces is the radioactive one with the long decay. Sorry I forgot to mention that I knew about the isotope.

Don't take it 100 percent as fact. But modern "alchemy" via particle collision is the manufacturing of the future and explains alien tech.
    Dear Tesla. I am interested in your 2 posts on this thread, which I have quoted above. If you are speaking about the topic of this thread could you please supply a little more information so that I can understand your communication? The short posts you have made are not enough information for me to understand what you saying.

I have looked up CERN'S LHC because of your post ... and I don't understand how this information relates to Radiation Hormesis.

I look forward to hearing more from you

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th December 2012), Eram (29th December 2012), Marin (21st January 2013), modwiz (29th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Sure, one moment!

Here is my understanding of the process of hormesis according to Wikipedia: they say it better than I do.
    Quote Radiation hormesis (also called radiation homeostasis) is the hypothesis that low doses of ionizing radiation (within the region and just above natural background levels) are beneficial, stimulating the activation of repair mechanisms that protect against disease, that are not activated in absence of ionizing radiation. The reserve repair mechanisms are hypothesized to be sufficiently effective when stimulated as to not only cancel the detrimental effects of ionizing radiation but also inhibit disease not related to radiation exposure (see hormesis).[1][2][3][4] This counter-intuitive hypothesis has captured the attention of scientists and public alike in recent years.[5]
    In popular culture (hormesis):

Quote Particle accelerators in popular culture is about popular science books, fictional literature, feature films, TV series and other venues which include particle accelerators as part of their content. Particle physics, fictional or scientific, is an inherent part of this topic.

Iron Man 2
    The Iron Man 2 features a makeshift particle accelerator used by Tony Stark to create a new chemical element, more biologically inert than the palladium used in the arc reactor.
    So they are saying it needs to be JUST ABOVE "normal background levels" i.e. the cosmic and terrstrial radiation that we consider average or normal.

We know that a certain isotope of palladium has this property.

This isotope can be produced in a machine LIKE the LHC.

What I am saying is that using modern metallurgy, we should be able to MANUFACTURE BUILDINGS with isotopes that give off this special low level **** and all feel better.

The glass or metal could be extruded from a portable device like a glue gun and in fact I have my own thread on that topic already, in the ocean geothermal energy topic.

Sorry my post was short and I hope my info was okay in this one, it's nice to sit down and think for a moment.
    We were in a huge hurry last night.

p.s. watch the Hulk again.

Let me know if this was good please
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 29th December 2012 at 05:16.

22. Link to Post #33
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

How springs -- hot or cold, spas, hydrothermal pools, etc, disappear off the collective knowledge... following the template of this one:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    The answer re: Lithium:

Pluto water

Quote The active ingredient of Pluto water was listed as sodium and magnesium sulfate, which are known as natural laxatives. The water also contains a number of other minerals, most notably lithium salts. Sale of Pluto water was halted in 1971, when lithium became a controlled substance.[1]
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2013), Eram (29th December 2012), Marin (21st January 2013), TargeT (29th December 2012)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Tesla_WTC_Solution: What I am saying is that using modern metallurgy, we should be able to MANUFACTURE BUILDINGS with isotopes that give off this special low level **** and all feel better.

The glass or metal could be extruded from a portable device like a glue gun and in fact I have my own thread on that topic already, in the ocean geothermal energy topic.
    What a wonderful idea. Talk about thinking out of the box! It is likely this idea is 'way before its time' because most of the population have been 'scared out of their wits' about anything involving radiation. However, for home use for those of us who are informed this would be a wonderful idea.

For me... I have purchased some natural Carnotite, Uranophane, Thorite, and Uranite stones. These are dispersed throughout my home. I have checked the radiation level in my home carefully, and it is still below what is recommended for good health. I am in the process of purchasing a pendant and some pretty uranium glass bead necklaces to boost the amount of low dose radiation my body is exposed to.

NOTE: Tonight I had a very interesting experience. I've had 'swimmers ear' for over 50 years. This is a type of fungus which, according to doctors, is impossible to permanently get rid of. It grows back when my ears get wet (baths and swimming). I routinely use alcohol drops to reduce the fungus growth so that I don't experience itchy-achy ears. Tonight was my first night with 'ear rocks' as suggested on the NightHawkMinerals.com site. Mine were 'home made' and tested at 8,200 Clicks per minute with my Geiger counter. Within 10 minutes of having these in, I began to smell aromas with great acuity. I did not realize how wonderfully aromatically the bananas on the counter nearby are. I decided to leave the 'ear rocks' in for about 40 minutes for my first treatment. It has been a couple of hours since I removed them and my sense of smell is still very keen.
    Last edited by Dawn; 29th December 2012 at 06:21.

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th December 2012), conk (14th January 2013), Eram (29th December 2012), Hervé (29th December 2012), Marin (21st January 2013), Sith73 (29th December 2012), Swan (29th December 2012), TargeT (29th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th December 2012), The Truth Is In There (30th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (29th December 2012), witchy1 (2nd March 2013)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Mine were 'home made' and tested at 8,200 Clicks per minute with my Geiger counter. Within 10 minutes of having these in, I began to smell aromas with great acuity. I did not realize how wonderfully aromatically the bananas on the counter nearby are. I decided to leave the 'ear rocks' in for about 40 minutes for my first treatment. It has been a couple of hours since I removed them and my sense of smell is still very keen.
    Pretty amazing results dawn, I'll play devils advocate and postulate on plasebo a little, but you can easily test this through a bit of prolonged treatement & some "wet ear" tests

btw, 8,200 "clicks" at what measurement scale? mSv?
    Where are you?

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2013), Eram (29th December 2012), Sith73 (29th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th December 2012)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I found a 1929 brochure on healing water with radon gas content. It is interesting to note how much was known about the healing effects of radiation hormesis... and the Unites States Government was first in line in recommending it!

Quote The United States Government says that the radio-activity of natural water is never strong enough to be injurious.
    Explanation of the Physiological Effect of Radio-Active Water
    The explanation of the physiological action of radio-active water, on the system is that it is merely supplying to the human body a natural element which is normally there in limited degree, but an element of which every organ, gland, tissue and cell of the body has been deprived due to the comforts and conveniences of the modern system of water supply. The human body has suffered detriment for many years by being deprived of this very necessary element of Nature in that it has been consuming water which has flowed for days through reservoirs, water pipes, and faucets and thereby in most cases has lost every vestige of its original radio-active benefit.

In other words, ordinary faucet water or bottled water is devitalized or denatured through loss of its natural and original radio-activity. The run-down condition of the human as an animal compared to the wild animal which drinks water and eats food in its natural form, is perhaps explained by this theory, as is also the fact that most animals live from 1- to 20 times the years required for reaching full growth or puberty , while the human averages less than 4 times.
    Quote natural water, the moment of its discharge from the earth, is radio-active, whereas ordinary drinking water does not possess the property to any appreciable extent. Hence, also the desirability of drinking the water at its source, since by the bottling and keeping of a natural water the radio-activity is to a great extent lost... (Arthur Latham, M.A., M.D., Oxon. F.R.C.P. Lond., St. George’s Hospital, London.)
    FAMOUS HEALING SPRINGS HAVE HIGH RADON GAS CONTENT:
    For centuries the world has recognized the value of health springs, and medical officers now attribute the value of many of the famous health springs to the natural radio-activity of their waters. The radio-activity is one of Nature’s ways of dissolving and eliminating these health-destroying poisons and building healthy cells and tissues. High levels of radioactivity show in these famous springs:
    ~Hot Springs, Arkansas,
    ~Hot Springs, Virginia,
    ~Saratoga Springs, New York,
    ~Bath, England,
    ~Vichy, France
    ~Baden-Baden , Germany

Quote 1. Emanation in doses not too large promotes the growth and multiplication of healthy cells, while morbid cells decay.
    When introduced into the body, radio-active water, above everything increases the secretion of urine. To prevent any misunderstanding , I must state that the diuresis is not to do the absorption and excretion of an increased amount of fluid, but to the direct influence of the emanation in the water.

2. There is evidence from many quarters, including numerous well-known physicians, that emanation stimulates the activity of the digestive tract. ... thus bringing about increased peristaltic movement. This stimulating effect of emanation on the intestinal tract shows itself clinically by the lessening of chronic constipation, a point the importance of which should not be underestimated by the physicians.

3. The next noteworthy effect is the excretion of uric acid in the urine. The explanation is that the whole metabolism of the body is rendered more active by emanation, a much larger quantity of uric acid is thrown our into the blood, and on subsequent filtration of this blood in the kidneys a relatively large amount is excreted by them.

4. The blood pressure is lowered. This is the natural outcome of the two physiological facts just recorded- namely, dilation of the blood vessels and diminished viscosity- and this in turn leads to lessening of the pulse rate. To send thin blood through dilated vessels requires much less work on the part of the heart than sending thick blood through contracted vessels.

5. There is an increase of metabolism, especially of hydrocarbons and albumin

6. Digestion, both in the stomach and intestines, is rendered more active

7. The sedative effect of emanations proved an effect sufficient to cure insomnia
    .... Doctor Saubermann
    Here's the link if you'd like to read more: http://periodictable.com/Files/Revigator.pdf

And finally, here is a little film about the history of this interesting topic. You will find that the understanding of how much radiation was too much was unknown.
    Last edited by Dawn; 29th December 2012 at 09:55.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2013), Eram (29th December 2012), Hervé (29th December 2012), Marin (21st January 2013), TargeT (29th December 2012)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote TargeT: pretty amazing results dawn, I'll play devils advocate and postulate on placebo a little, but you can easily test this through a bit of prolonged treatment & some "wet ear" tests... btw, 8,200 "clicks" at what measurement scale? mSv?
    Yes, I wasn't really expecting any noticeable results, especially since I've read that it can take months for results to show up. I wasn't even focusing on the treatment, but was working on something intently at my desk. However, the fragrance of the ripe bananas became so overpowering that I couldn't help noticing them. My partner sitting next to me cannot smell them. About my ears... well I haven't noticed any change yet. I'm expecting the fungus to slowly go away over a period of months from what I have read. I'll post here if/when I notice change with my ears.

8,200 "clicks" was measured in CPM (clicks per minute). I just measured it in mR/hr and it is 8.2

One thing I should say on this thread (I've mentioned it elsewhere in a thread about dental issues) is that I have been recovering from a massive bone infection brought on by toxic dentistry. Although the offending metals and root canal have been removed, the damage to my skull and surrounding tissue was extensive. I was told that it would likely take years to heal. So... I assume the ear treatment had a positive effect on this issue.
    Last edited by Dawn; 29th December 2012 at 08:20.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2013), Eram (29th December 2012), Hervé (29th December 2012), Marin (21st January 2013), Sith73 (29th December 2012), Swan (29th December 2012), TargeT (29th December 2012)

32. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Sith73's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Hi Targe T, I don't think Scalar waves are in the same category as natural radiation from uranium ores.

the "scalar waves" are just what that pendant is sold under (which I think is sort of a new-agey quasi-science B.S.) however the pendant is made with a small quantity of Thorium 232 and trace amounts of uranium 238 (thus the 1.25 mSv, too low really but better than nothing, especially since these effects are supposedly "cumulative" perhaps a pendant mixed with a few beads??)

I'll be moving to Utah soon, they have some old Uranium producing mines there & I'll take a giger-counter with me to find some ore, the prices on some of these things are a little to "gougey" for my taste.

if I find some good stuff I'll post it here, anyone who wants some I can mail it to them.

(probably won't do it till the warmer spring months though)
    TargeT,

I will take some of those rocks you find. Let me know when you get settled in Utah.

Thanks

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sith73 For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2013), Eram (29th December 2012), TargeT (30th December 2012)

34. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Sith73's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 times in 243 posts

Back in May I think I developed an eye allergy which was very annoying through the summer. I have never had an eye-allergy before which to me is very odd. I have dogs and used to have cats and I'm fine here at home. Maybe hayfever, but that hits me here and there in the spring and summer. From what I have read allergies mean you have a weak immune system correct? I'm also looking at getting some local honey here soon to start building my system up before spring and summer hit. I would like to try Hormesis-Healing to see what it does for me.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sith73 For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2013), Eram (29th December 2012)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote TargeT: I'll be moving to Utah soon, they have some old Uranium producing mines there & I'll take a giger-counter with me to find some ore, the prices on some of these things are a little to "gougey" for my taste.

Quote Sith73: I will take some of those rocks you find. Let me know when you get settled in Utah.
    I would love some of those rocks as well TargeT. Perhaps you've just started a small business!

Quote Sith73: Back in May I think I developed an eye allergy which was very annoying through the summer. I have never had an eye-allergy before which to me is very odd. I have dogs and used to have cats and I'm fine here at home. Maybe hayfever, but that hits me here and there in the spring and summer. From what I have read allergies mean you have a weak immune system correct?
    The website at NightHawkMinerals.com specifically mentions that Radiation Hormesis works well for those who suffer with allergies.

Also, I must tell you that cats often carry a specific bacteria which attacks the eyes, Chlamydia. I had it without knowing last year, and it was removed by a machine based on frequencies. I felt such incredible relief. If you Google cats and chlamydia you will get lots of info. Here is one site with info: http://www.petco.com/Content/Article...a-in-Cats.aspx

Sore eyes can also happen because of the herpes virus which 'sleeps' inside our nerves after we've been exposed to measles. Sort of like shingles on your optic nerve. This is pretty uncomfortable and can also be linked to a weakened immune system.

Luckily, you're in the right place... everything I've read says that Radiation Hormesis strengthens the immune system.
    Last edited by Dawn; 29th December 2012 at 19:51.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2013), Eram (29th December 2012), TargeT (30th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 12 16 LastLast