Thread: Should Bill interview HRH Prince of Wales

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Re: Should Bill interview HRH Prince of Wales

Quote Posted by Second Son (here)
    You can have your harmony, and I will take my sovereignty any day.
    I'll take both.

Nope no snowballs here. Stop at harmony. Harmony is not the cause, it is the goal.

Harmony is the GOAL, many of us are manifesting it now in anyway we can. HARMONY is not going to be the freaking cause of anything except humans being in harmony with themselves and with each-other, and with the planet and with the universe.

As an added bonus - it is going to be the end of tyrants - HARMONY is an antidote for tyrants. Tyrants cant abide harmony. They will simply have to stop/leave.
    Last edited by Anchor; 7th January 2012 at 05:46.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

modwiz (7th January 2012), NeverMind (31st January 2012), Terra (19th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

An interview with HRH Prince Nicholas de Vere Von Drakenburg would be a lot more interesting imo. Big Fan

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

I have read Harmony, and I am going to use an expression I don't think I've ever used (certainly not in English):
    I cannot recommend it enough.

It gives me joy to see a man in his position thinking like this; and it pains me, very much so, that there are so few others in prominent positions, especially leaders, who seem to be genuinely thinking along these lines.
    Last edited by NeverMind; 31st January 2012 at 20:42.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Carmen (1st February 2012), Phoenix1304 (31st January 2012), Taurean (1st February 2012), Terra (19th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seko (here)
    I doubt prince Charles would give a good interview, would be like the old Charles....boring and not telling the truth.

Being honest, if Bill wants and gets the interview, I will watch it Taurean

Maybe boring, but "not telling the truth" is a diplomatic virtue that Charles seems to be tragically lacking, according to those who know him well.
    Apparently, he cannot help himself BUT say what he thinks.
    Last edited by NeverMind; 31st January 2012 at 20:43.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Terra (19th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

HRH is damned if he does damned if he doesn't. He is in a public position - ripe for being pulled apart. Apart from anything else most of the monarchy are just plain boring - Prince Charles isn't. Check out Onawah's thread <<Prince Charles Lifelong UFO Experiences>>.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Seikou-Kishi (2nd February 2012), Terra (19th February 2012)

10. Link to Post #26
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by Second Son (here)
    HARMONY

UNITY

ONE LOVE

ONE PEOPLE

ONE WORLD

ONE WORLD CURRENCY

ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

PLANETARY FASCISM

That little snow ball rolls slooooowly down the hill..

These cretins plan things out years, decades, and even millennia in advance.

You can have your harmony, and I will take my sovereignty any day.
    Harmony can come in many forms, even in negative forms and i agree with you.
    HRH the prince of wales writing a book on Eco-harmony is the equivalent of when BP PRETEND to be investing in future clean energy's and slap there logo on anything Ecological as to try and be dissociated from the bad guys.
    We don't except this behavior from them, so why should we accept it from a proven member of the cabal, and a man who is the result of carefully bloodline breeding??
    It boggles the mind, i think personally its a publicity stunt to look interesting and 3 dimensional before he assumes power from a quite frankly fragile Queen ma'am.

Sean TW
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Corncrake (here)
    HRH is damned if he does damned if he doesn't. He is in a public position - ripe for being pulled apart. Apart from anything else most of the monarchy are just plain boring - Prince Charles isn't. Check out Onawah's thread <<Prince Charles Lifelong UFO Experiences>>.
    Just for the record, Corncrake (and not that it matters very much): personally I don't think he is "boring" at all.
    In fact, remarkably few people are, in my experience... but that's a different story altogether. :-)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I get what you're saying, Sean. But believe me (or not, of course ), in this matter, he is not pretending.
    He lives and breathes for this stuff. Really.
    And this book really is good.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NeverMind (here)
    Just for the record, Corncrake (and not that it matters very much): personally I don't think he is "boring" at all.
    In fact, remarkably few people are, in my experience... but that's a different story altogether. :-)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I get what you're saying, Sean. But believe me (or not, of course ), in this matter, he is not pretending.
    If someone as wise as you NeverMind recomends this book then maybe i will check it out
    Off course i will reserve judgment, TBH i do not know a great deal about his private life but i can imagine that he is big on the outdoors.
    SeanTW
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

NeverMind (31st January 2012)

14. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

With all due respect, I understand you're from the UK, but for people from the rest of the planet there is not such a thing as "HRH" preceeding any name.

I think Bill Ryan should not waist his time interviewing Charles.
    Last edited by Camilo; 31st January 2012 at 23:04.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

chancy (1st February 2012)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    With all due respect, I understand you're from the UK, but for people from the rest of the planet there is not such a thing as "HRH" preceeding any name.

I think Bill Ryan should not waist his time interviewing Charles, as he would **** in his pants.
    You have to realize Camilo that it is in the heart of every English man he wish to follow a brave and valiant king into battle for justice.
    As a child i used to fantasies about such a death of honor, whereby i protect my king with my dying breath for the good of man.
    This is can be a common theme in the UK, it may be misguided and unnecessary, but it is a fact.
    So allot of us CHOOSE to put that tittle before his name when we say it, it is not compulsory (unless addressing him off course )

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

NeverMind (31st January 2012), Satkirn (1st February 2012)

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Interesting. There is a noticeable divide here, as there is in UK about the Monarchy. I've been raised with Prince Charles in a way, he's been in my dreams many times (as was Diana) and I look at his face and simply cannot believe he's anything but human, and a very good one at that. Maybe, inculcated since childhood I simply can't believe the worse of them, born into the family they are. They're like distant family to me actually, even the Queen. So while I believe all manner of sentient species exist that I may not know about, reptoids and so on, I have no evidence (other than wild claims by all the usual 'researchers') that the dungeons and dragons scenarios regarding this particular Royal Family are remotely true.

He's always struck me as 'awakened' and would make a great leader, one maybe you could put hand on heart for and follow to the end Sean, (his middle name is Arthur after all, the once and future king?) but he does not govern in the way that secret services, bankers and oil barons do, he's a voice in the wilderness to me and the press love to take potshots at him. He has always been on the side of nature as evidenced by ancient newspaper cartoons showing him talking to plants. He's turned Highgrove into something quite special in terms of sustainability and advanced gardening tecniques and is doing an enormous amount to alert the world to the rainforest crisis. So the evidence before me tells me that not all we hear in the alternative news scene is true. But then we all know that don't we....?

As for Bill interviewing him, it's an outrageous notion. I don't imagine for a moment that he would agree to such a thing. What for? as someone said. Assuming these are genteel, relatively decent human beings, with feelings, can you imagine how they feel about some of the stuff that is written about them on sites like these?

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Carmen (1st February 2012), NeverMind (31st January 2012), seantimberwolf (1st February 2012), Taurean (1st February 2012)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seantimberwolf (here)
    Quote Posted by NeverMind (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

If someone as wise as you NeverMind recomends this book then maybe i will check it out
    Off course i will reserve judgment, TBH i do not know a great deal about his private life but i can imagine that he is big on the outdoors.
    SeanTW
    A person who has a sense of humour inevitably has great intelligence. :-)
    Which is all you need to make your own decision. So, I am not surprisedby your decision to have a look; being afraid of picking up a book is not something I would expect from you.

By all means, just read it.
    You don't even have to buy it. Just read it.

And remember (not just you, I mean everyone): the fact that the press is practically silent about it - and people know nothing about this book - may say something.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

21. The Following User Says Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

seantimberwolf (1st February 2012)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote He's turned Highgrove into something quite special in terms of sustainability and advanced gardening tecniques and is doing an enormous amount to alert the world to the rainforest crisis.
    Not just Highgrove!
    That town that he created is a success that nobody, not even his detractors (and there are many), can deny.

I've always thought that, had he lived in centuries past, he would have been called "the Farmer King".
    And he would probably be remembered with great respect today.
    (AND as a "looney", that goes without saying.
    Some of the best people of the past were considered "looneys".
    Come to think of it... that's still true today.)
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

chancy (1st February 2012), Phoenix1304 (4th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #34
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by JRS (here)
    Yes-Bill should interview HRH Prince of Wales

NAH!!!

But I'm not a royalist!!....never will be!!

nuff said

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

Camilo (1st February 2012), chancy (1st February 2012)

26. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Hello Everyone: Tell me you're not serious?!?! Charles would be the last person anyone that has woke up would want to interview! If you're not part of the commonwealth then you haven't paid the dues to talk about the prince of wales. When this fellow comes to visit we drop anywhere's from 25-50 million for the opportunity to have him come and wave his hand. Yikes! This is only for a week!
    Absolutely the last person that should ever be interviewed unless you want to ask him to give back everyones hard earned money....
    chancy

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

Condemnation, without investigation is the height of ignorance.

Einstein
    Sapere aude

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

NeverMind (1st February 2012), Satkirn (1st February 2012), seantimberwolf (1st February 2012)

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Hello Everyone: Tell me you're not serious?!?! Charles would be the last person anyone that has woke up would want to interview! If you're not part of the commonwealth then you haven't paid the dues to talk about the prince of wales. When this fellow comes to visit we drop anywhere's from 25-50 million for the opportunity to have him come and wave his hand. Yikes! This is only for a week!
    Absolutely the last person that should ever be interviewed unless you want to ask him to give back everyones hard earned money....
    chancy
    That has always been the case for royals, it does not mean that THEY wish to have that fuss made about them, I'm sure if Charles went to a country and they kept it minimum he would still turn up,
    SeanTW

30. The Following User Says Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

NeverMind (1st February 2012)

31. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

It great to see we have people in praise of royalty here! Unfortunately it wasn't even past onto his kids. His son and wife were just here and it cost us a mere 25 million for 10 days. I know it's a trivial amount BUT father like son and son like father. I say if the royals want to come and visit by all means come BUT just pay your own way. We'd never see them again since they're all tightwads (won't spend their own money) Just for the record the royals are one if not the richest familie in england. I think they are in a position to pay their own way.
    I say no more royalty. Let the commonwealth be on it's own. We do not need any hierarchy of any kind.
    PS They may not want a fuss made over them BUT they sure enjoy free trips
    chancy

32. The Following User Says Thank You to chancy For This Post:

NeverMind (1st February 2012)

33. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

It's nothing compared to the amount of money the establishment squanders on nuclear deterrents and aircraft carriers that will be obsolete before they are commissioned, raining missiles down on other peoples countries, and not to mention bailing out a corrupt and fraudulent banking system. The biggest leap forward in technology and investment here just lately is surveillance, Tazers, security scanners and self serve checkouts.

Our future is secured !!!!!!!!!
    Sapere aude

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (1st February 2012), NeverMind (1st February 2012)

35. Link to Post #40
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote Posted by seantimberwolf (here)
    You have to realize Camilo that it is in the heart of every English man he wish to follow a brave and valiant king into battle for justice.
    As a child i used to fantasies about such a death of honor, whereby i protect my king with my dying breath for the good of man.
    This is can be a common theme in the UK, it may be misguided and unnecessary, but it is a fact.
    Hmmmm isn't that the mind games used to get innocents to go to war and fight their battles???? Brainwash them when they are young.

It's nice PC potters round in the garden, and creates a healthy living space for the commoners - Im sure it give him great satisfaction and a feeling of purpose (coz hes got frig all else purpose as far as I can tell.) Wouldnt it be nice if we could all have that income and spend our time doing "good" and green deeds. He knows full well that more and more people are tuning into the environment - and rightly so, its an unmitigated disaster, but this gets him brownie points from his subjects. And really lets face it - what else has he got to spend his time on? I wonder if he would survive in the real world without Lizzies dosh?

Not forgetting lizzie is reputedly the richest person on the planet and the largest landholder as well. Dont forget where they come from and how they got where they are. Everyone seems answers to her!!!! (and we could include in that list both the black and white pope, all the landed gentry, the power houses of europe including those like Baron RC - wonder where he got his "title" from)

I do wish they would fund their own visits overseas tho. Im a bit miffed that we, the taxpayer fronted the bill for their latest soiree to the antipodes.

I'll stop there.......... no clearly Im no royalist either.

Having said that - to each his own. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and Im not putting anyone down for supporting their monarchy. What ever floats your boat!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (1st February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast