Thread: One interpretation of what the Mayans said will happen in 2012

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Re: One interpretation of what the Mayans said will happen in 2012

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    Quote By 2012, the Schumann Resonance or pulse (heartbeat) of Earth will be almost 13 cycles per second. For thousands of years, we have operated at 7.83 cycles per second. That means our human "clocks" which resonate with this are speeding up. This speeding up is part of the preparation for 2012.
    This is completely pointless onless I can buy a "Schumann Resonance reading device at the shop and know how it works "

[...]
    Not quite.

There is a site which records the daily variations of the Schumann Resonances and with that site's help, one can definitely demonstrate that the "increase of the Schumann Resonance" is a total, complete and full crock of sh*t!

Unless I am totally off the mark, in this case, the term "resonance" comes from an analogy to an electronic circuit which oscillates only at certain frequencies. It is on this property of such circuit that early radio transceivers were built.

[...]

Schumann Resonances:

Schumann resonances were named after the German physicist Winfried Schumann who first discovered them in 1952. Radiation from the sun ionizes part of the earth’s atmosphere and forms a conductive plasma layer, the ionosphere. The ionosphere surrounding our planet is positively charged relative to the earth’s surface, which carries a negative charge. This creates an electrical tension within the space between the earth and ionosphere. Every second, there are about 1000 lightening storms worldwide, which help to excite the Schumann resonances. Schumann resonances occur because the earth’s conductive surface and the lower boundary of the conductive ionosphere are separated by a cavity of nonconducting air that is acting as a wave-guide. The resonant frequencies of the earth-ionosphere cavity are in the ultralow frequency range (ULF) and extremely low frequency range (ELF). (See Figure 2)

Attachment 18176

Figure 2.
    Schumann resonances in earth-ionosphere cavity.

Now, checking on the daily graphs of the recorded Schumann resonant frequency, I don't see much "increase"... somebody is pulling legs... that's my guess.

Attachment 18177 Attachment 18178

From: http://www.glcoherence.org/monitorin...h-rhythms.html
    Anyone can check to any one's satisfaction at the above site (Live Data Tab) that the fundamental Schumann resonance hasn't increased since last year.

To hell with disinfo!
    Can I just ask...how do you know the information on this site isn't being skewed? I'm not trying to be a smart alec, but there is so much disinfo out there the question begs to be asked. Who monitors this data and can they be trusted? How do we know this site isn't being manipulated? Plus the calendar you posted is Sept. 2011 if I'm reading it correctly which is from last year. Thanks in advance.

2. Link to Post #42
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

I guess the important question would be: why would the measurements be manipulated? What is there to gain? Which ever way it is, raising or not, humans are in relation to the Schumann resonance and would be adjusting themselves to the raising of it. I do hope that you might consider the model I suggested earlier, namely that the resonance is not raising, but as there are already multiple frequencies present in Schumann resonance, 7.8 hz being the usual one that is referred to, the emphasis of the frequency might in theory be raising to the next level at about 13-14 herz or perhaps more likely humans might change to function more in tune with the 13-14hz level . In analogy a person can function through root chakra mainly, but may develope to function through say heart chakra. The root chakra won´t cease to exist nor does its frequency rise, the person is just changing the emphasis of his/her functioning - tuning into a different radio station, one might in analogy say.

UT

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Chester (11th September 2012), Hervé (11th September 2012), niki (11th September 2012), we-R-one (11th September 2012)

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by xerius (here)
    Can anyone expound on the meaning of the 4th and 5th sun? What information is given about the fifth sun? With all the failed prophecies and speculations mainly being reported on the alternative media forums, I am getting sick and tired of these guys who's trying to show off and know what they are talking about... which boils down to their ow EGO speaking and putting interpretations.
    The Five Worlds

We Hopi believe that the human race has passed through three different worlds and life ways since the beginning. At the end of each prior world, human life has been purified or punished by the Great Spirit, or Massau, due mainly to corruption, greed and turning away from the Great Spirit's teachings. The last great destruction was the flood which destroyed all but a few faithful ones who asked and received a permission from the Great Spirit to live with Him in this new land. The Great Spirit said, "It is up to you, if you are willing to live my poor, humble and simple life way. It is hard but if you agree to live according to my teachings and instructions, if you never lose faith in the life I shall give you, you may come and live with me." The Hopi and all who were saved from the great flood made a sacred covenant with the Great Spirit at that time. We Hopi made an oath that we will never turn away from Him. For us the Creator's laws never change or break down.

We are now faced with great problems, not only here but throughout the land. Ancient cultures are being annihilated. Our people's lands are being taken from them, leaving them no place to call their own. Why is this happening? It is happening because many have given up or manipulated their original spiritual teachings. The way of life which the Great Spirit has given to all its people of the world, whatever your original instructions are not being honored. It is because of this great sickness-called greed, which infects every land and country that simple people are losing what they have kept for thousands of years.

Now we are at the very end of our trail. Many people no longer recognize the true path of the Great Spirit. They have, in fact, no respect for the Great Spirit or for our precious Mother Earth, who gives us all life.

We are instructed in our ancient prophecy that this would occur. We were told that someone would try to go up to the moon: that they would bring something back from the moon; and that after that, nature would show signs of losing its balance. Now we see that coming about. All over the world there are now many signs that nature is no longer in balance. Floods, drought, earthquakes, and great storms are occurring and causing much suffering. We do not want this to occur in our country and we pray to the Great Spirit to save us from such things. But there are now signs that this very same thing might happen very soon on our own land."

Hopi Prophecy

The Hopi prophecy talks of us having Four Worlds, with the Fifth World about to emerge from the ashes of the Fourth, the timing signified by Nine Signs:

1. The coming of white-skinned men, who take land that is not theirs and who strike their enemies with thunder (guns) 2. The coming of spinning wheels filled with voices (covered wagons) 3. A strange beast like a buffalo but with long horns that overruns the land in large numbers (cattle) 4. The land is crossed by snakes of iron (railroad tracks) 5. The land is crossed by a giant spider's web (power lines) 6. The land is crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun (mirages on asphalt and concrete roads) 7. The sea turns black, killing many living things (oil spills) 8. Many youth, who wear their hair long like our people, come to the tribal nations to learn our ways and wisdom (hippies) 9. A dwelling-place in the heavens, above the Earth, falls with a great crash, appearing as a blue star (future demise of a space station?).

These are the signs of impending great destruction, or 'columns of smoke and fire such as the white man has made in the deserts (above-ground atomic testing). Following the destruction, 'there will be much to rebuild.' And very soon afterward, The Great Spirit (known as Pahana or Massau) will return, bringing with him the dawn of the Fifth World.

Hopi Prophecy Rock

The famous Hopi Prophecy Rock clearly depicts two paths:

1. A 'two-hearted path,' with three individuals upon it. A two-hearted person is one who thinks with his head rather than his heart. Modern man is out of balance because he lives in a left-brain dominated society, leading to imbalance and conflict, and ultimately to the destruction of those on it. 2. A 'one-hearted path,' or one that is in balance and harmony with the universe.

The Prophecy Rock shows a junction where the two-hearted people have a choice of choosing to start thinking with their hearts or continue to think with their heads only. If they choose the latter, it will lead to self-destruction, symbolized by the lightning strike from a cloud. If people chose to think with their hearts, they will return to the one-hearted path and their own survival.

The Rock shows three half-circles that represent three world-shakings, as the Source strives to remind us of how we are all related. The first shaking occurs when man tosses bugs into the air (airplanes, first used in World War I). The second world-shaking occurs when man uses the Hopi migration symbol in war (swastika adopted by Hitler in World War II). The third shaking will be recognized by a red cover or cloak, which could point to Communist China. Hopi prophecy also says that signs of the third shaking will be:

1. The trees die (acid rain or destruction of the rainforest). 2. Man builds a house in the sky (space stations). 3. Cold places become hot, and hot places will become cold (climate change). 4. Lands sink into the ocean, and lands will rise out of the sea. 5. The Blue Star Kachina appears.

Only by undergoing the Hopi process of Purification can we set foot on the Return Path to the One-hearted Path, and just hope that we haven't gone past that point. Purification involves a number of elements:

Repentance, or rethinking, of the Two-headed Way of Life. This involves commitment, deep knowing that we are all One, acceptance of personal power to create change, and following our inner guidance. It is good to do this in groups, because it reminds us that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. Also, as individuals, we are so rooted in our Two-hearted ways that we need others to help point them out to us. Once we as a group have identified and committed to a One-hearted vision, we can begin to live it, first within the group, then increasingly in the outer Two-hearted world. Then like-minded groups may join together to form 'villages,' ready for when the Two-hearted Path collapses in ruins.

Sovereignty, or self-respect, and respect for the sovereignty of others. It is also about taking responsibility for our creations and good stewardship for whatever is in our sphere of influence. For example, the Fifth World view of the planet is as a partner to be nurtured rather than as a resource to be consumed and discarded. Also, wealth and abundance will not be hoarded by those whose lands produce it, but will be shared equitably. Finally, any decision about stewardship will never be short-term but will consider the impact on future generations.

Truthfulness. Confusion over 'what should be' versus 'what is' separates us from the realities of life. We look for quick fixes, Hollywood endings and the latest fads rather than 'walking the talk' and 'doing the work.' One group may import 'what works' from another group and impose it on themselves, but disharmony may result. This leads to strife, conflict, and even war. Other cultures become too complex and collapse under their own weight, thrusting the people into anarchy until new ways are found. This is the inevitable outcome of the Two-hearted Path, and we are seeing its effects now as fewer and fewer Americans believe that government is 'by the people, for the people.' Our lives float between hope and fear, unrooted in 'what is.' From the moment of our birth, we are indoctrinated into membership of our culture, with prison or asylum awaiting dissenters. We leave school, trained to become 'another brick in the wall,' mindlessly perpetuating the Two-hearted Path. The Hopi language has no equivalent of, "I'm busy," or, "I'm sorry." Busy-ness and apology are not part of the One-hearted Path; and will not carry us through the collapse of the Fourth World and emergence into the Fifth.

We've already established that a significant shift is underway in consciousness in accepting weather and climate conditions. It is no longer a question of, "Are there 'Earth changes'?"

The only questions are: "How, what, when and where?" In other words, "What is it going to look like?" and to that we have no answers.

http://5thworld.com/Paradigm/Posting...20Prophecy.htm
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

D-Day (11th September 2012), Eric J (Viking) (12th September 2012), fifi (11th September 2012), gooty64 (11th September 2012), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th September 2012), Meesh (11th September 2012), MorningSong (11th September 2012), mosquito (12th September 2012), Reinhard (11th September 2012), Selene (11th September 2012), Wind (11th September 2012)

6. Link to Post #44
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    [...]
    Quote From: http://www.glcoherence.org/monitorin...h-rhythms.html

Anyone can check to any one's satisfaction at the above site (Live Data Tab) that the fundamental Schumann resonance hasn't increased since last year.

To hell with disinfo!
    Can I just ask...how do you know the information on this site isn't being skewed? I'm not trying to be a smart alec, but there is so much disinfo out there the question begs to be asked. Who monitors this data and can they be trusted? How do we know this site isn't being manipulated? Plus the calendar you posted is Sept. 2011 if I'm reading it correctly which is from last year. Thanks in advance.
    From your comment I am forced to conclude that either you didn't read my post or you didn't understand it.

As to your doubts about the site, go visit it and make up your own mind after your own investigation.
    Last edited by Hervé; 11th September 2012 at 03:42. Reason: Fixed the quotes
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

we-R-one (11th September 2012)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

It has occurred to me in the past year or so that the only people that could save us now are the indigenous(Hope, Mayan, Cogi...).

And we are barely even listening at all.

Quote The way of life which the Great Spirit has given to all its people of the world, whatever your original instructions are not being honored. It is because of this great sickness-called greed, which infects every land and country that simple people are losing what they have kept for thousands of years.

Now we are at the very end of our trail. Many people no longer recognize the true path of the Great Spirit. They have, in fact, no respect for the Great Spirit or for our precious Mother Earth, who gives us all life.
    The world is completely out of control and likely beyond sustainability and repair.

The Earth has been gutted. We have gone too far. Purification seems inevitable to me.

And yet it is all OK somehow.

I am willing to join in to reverse the damage and wake up the collective consciousness.

I am also realizing that the river races forward and to go with the flow and not cling to the shore.

Thanks WhiteFeather, Peace.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (11th September 2012), mosquito (12th September 2012), Reinhard (11th September 2012), Wind (11th September 2012)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

[...]

To hell with disinfo!
    From your comment I am forced to conclude that either you didn't read my post or you didn't understand it.

As to your doubts about the site, go visit it and make up your own mind after your own investigation.
    Amzer Zo,

I read your quote that's why I'm asking and I think I have a legitimate question and that's ok if you can't answer it, but it's a question all of us should be asking when looking at scientific data. It poses quite a quandary when a lot of people are basing their beliefs off of data where they are assuming the source is giving accurate information.

This isn't my area of expertise, so I have no way of knowing whether this information is accurate or not and since you posted this data as fact that's why I'm asking you. So from your comment I think it might be safe to assume that you can't really guarantee the accuracy of this site, otherwise you would have explained in more depth. If I truly believe in something I would give examples as to why, or if I didn't know, I would just say so, but that's me.

I'm not trying to give you a bad time, but when you realize how many misconceptions are out there and how many lies have been told, it's hard to know who's telling the truth anymore, even in the scientific world, cause if you don't know anything about the topic, how do you even know what's being posted is accurate?

I suppose I could just be a drone and pretend I understand or bypass this thread all together.

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    I guess the important question would be: why would the measurements be manipulated? What is there to gain? Which ever way it is, raising or not, humans are in relation to the Schumann resonance and would be adjusting themselves to the raising of it. I do hope that you might consider the model I suggested earlier, namely that the resonance is not raising, but as there are already multiple frequencies present in Schumann resonance, 7.8 hz being the usual one that is referred to, the emphasis of the frequency might in theory be raising to the next level at about 13-14 herz or perhaps more likely humans might change to function more in tune with the 13-14hz level . In analogy a person can function through root chakra mainly, but may develope to function through say heart chakra. The root chakra won´t cease to exist nor does its frequency rise, the person is just changing the emphasis of his/her functioning - tuning into a different radio station, one might in analogy say.

UT
    Thanks for your kind response. This is new information to me, so because I'm not a scientist or familiar with this topic, I cannot answer why someone would manipulate the data, but it does cross my mind often when people post scientific data. I explained more in my post to Amzer Zo.

12. Link to Post #48
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Lightbulb Re: One interpretation of what the Mayans said will happen in 2012

Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    Quote By 2012, the Schumann Resonance or pulse (heartbeat) of Earth will be almost 13 cycles per second. For thousands of years, we have operated at 7.83 cycles per second. That means our human "clocks" which resonate with this are speeding up. This speeding up is part of the preparation for 2012.
    This is completely pointless onless I can buy a "Schumann Resonance reading device at the shop and know how it works "

[...]
    Not quite.

There is a site which records the daily variations of the Schumann Resonances and with that site's help, one can definitely demonstrate that the "increase of the Schumann Resonance" is a total, complete and full crock of sh*t!

Unless I am totally off the mark, in this case, the term "resonance" comes from an analogy to an electronic circuit which oscillates only at certain frequencies. It is on this property of such circuit that early radio transceivers were built.

[...]

Schumann Resonances:

Schumann resonances were named after the German physicist Winfried Schumann who first discovered them in 1952. Radiation from the sun ionizes part of the earth’s atmosphere and forms a conductive plasma layer, the ionosphere. The ionosphere surrounding our planet is positively charged relative to the earth’s surface, which carries a negative charge. This creates an electrical tension within the space between the earth and ionosphere. Every second, there are about 1000 lightening storms worldwide, which help to excite the Schumann resonances. Schumann resonances occur because the earth’s conductive surface and the lower boundary of the conductive ionosphere are separated by a cavity of nonconducting air that is acting as a wave-guide. The resonant frequencies of the earth-ionosphere cavity are in the ultralow frequency range (ULF) and extremely low frequency range (ELF). (See Figure 2)

Attachment 18176

Figure 2.
    Schumann resonances in earth-ionosphere cavity.

Now, checking on the daily graphs of the recorded Schumann resonant frequency, I don't see much "increase"... somebody is pulling legs... that's my guess.

Attachment 18177 Attachment 18178

From: http://www.glcoherence.org/monitorin...h-rhythms.html

To hell with disinfo!
    I said everyone not just one source. Science is a religion too
    unless you can get some supernatural confirmation. Then they can feed you anything you want to believe.

Update post-
    BTW
    I read the comments on my post and went to bed and aswered it wen I woke up I did not see the other replies on it =)
    Last edited by Mu2143; 11th September 2012 at 06:46.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

niki (11th September 2012), we-R-one (11th September 2012)

14. Link to Post #49
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

I read your quote that's why I'm asking and I think I have a legitimate question and that's ok if you can't answer it, but it's a question all of us should be asking when looking at scientific data. It poses quite a quandary when a lot of people are basing their beliefs off of data where they are assuming the source is giving accurate information.

This isn't my area of expertise, so I have no way of knowing whether this information is accurate or not and since you posted this data as fact that's why I'm asking you. So from your comment I think it might be safe to assume that you can't really guarantee the accuracy of this site, otherwise you would have explained in more depth. If I truly believe in something I would give examples as to why, or if I didn't know, I would just say so, but that's me.
    Yes, it is a problem. "Scientific" data is manipulated; "scientific" theories are manipulated; "science", "history", "physics", ... are manipulated. It is reasonable to ask, and it is beyond the abilities of any one of us to be expert in all of it, especially given how well so much is hidden or confused.

In this case, I agree with Ultima Thule and Amzer Zo. Reports of a rise in Schumann's resonance are bunk.

Schumann's resonance is a rather simple and basic property of two things: (1) the size of our planet, and (2) the speed of light. Low frequency radio waves bounce off the ionosphere and off the earth's surface. The low frequency radio waves from lightning don't go into space like radio waves in the visible light range (what we call light). Rather they bounce back and forth between the ionosphere and the earth's surface, going all the way around the earth and coming back on themselves. It can make this "trip around the world" about 7.5 times per second, given the size of earth and the speed of light. That is essentially what determines the frequency of Schumann's resonance. So long as earth stays about the same size, and light (radio waves) travel at about the same speed, there will be no significant change in the frequency of Schumann's resonance.

I had drafted some posts similar to Amzer Zo's, earlier today, but decided not to post them, as my frustrations, similar to his, were too evident in my words. Such use of pseudo-scientific bunkum to give credence to distracting nonsense is all too common. Most people, even many of the unusually well informed and educated people such as frequent this forum, lack the training and confidence in mathematics, physics and other sciences sufficient to sort through all the nonsense.

There is little we can do, but continue to ask questions, and explain as clearly as we're able.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

D-Day (11th September 2012), Eric J (Viking) (11th September 2012), Hervé (11th September 2012), Jayke (11th September 2012), niki (11th September 2012), Reinhard (11th September 2012), Selene (11th September 2012), Ultima Thule (11th September 2012)

16. Link to Post #50
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)

UT
    Simple it is by keeping us distracted ,because this earth is a spiritual school and they don't want you to progress spiritual. They just want you to think that your going to ascend

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

greybeard (11th September 2012), Reinhard (11th September 2012), Ultima Thule (11th September 2012), we-R-one (11th September 2012)

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Schumann's resonance is a rather simple and basic property of two things: (1) the size of our planet, and (2) the speed of light. Low frequency radio waves bounce off the ionosphere and off the earth's surface. The low frequency radio waves from lightning don't go into space like radio waves in the visible light range (what we call light). Rather they bounce back and forth between the ionosphere and the earth's surface, going all the way around the earth and coming back on themselves. It can make this "trip around the world" about 7.5 times per second, given the size of earth and the speed of light. That is essentially what determines the frequency of Schumann's resonance. So long as earth stays about the same size, and light (radio waves) travel at about the same speed, there will be no significant change in the frequency of Schumann's resonance.
    What is the true Schumann resonance? 7.8Hz?

I am very interested in sound and frequency. The harmonics given off by this frequency interest me. I believe(not know) that the Ancient Egyptian's used sound technology to build the pyramids, and I've always thought that 'The Ark of the Covenant' was some such device, especially when you think of the walls of Jericho. Invisible waves beginning at one source and physically moving another through resonance, it happens. Does this not make people curious? I love knowledge but have too little of it. Please feed me!!!

EDIT: I should add that 21/12/12 galactic centre and all that may well bring about a consciousness shift for the better. The Sun will beam it's energy straight through us right at the centre of the Galaxy, and we will suddenly know everything.....Or die....It's worth the risk..No?

The Sun shines this stuff on us all day. Light. What really is it? Is it consciousness? Is it information?

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

bennycog (13th September 2012), greybeard (11th September 2012), niki (11th September 2012), Reinhard (11th September 2012), we-R-one (11th September 2012)

20. Link to Post #52
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]

To hell with disinfo!
    [...]. Plus the calendar you posted is Sept. 2011 if I'm reading it correctly which is from last year. Thanks in advance.

Amzer Zo,

I'm not trying to give you a bad time, but when you realize how many misconceptions are out there and how many lies have been told, it's hard to know who's telling the truth anymore, even in the scientific world, cause if you don't know anything about the topic, how do you even know what's being posted is accurate?

I suppose I could just be a drone and pretend I understand or bypass this thread all together.
    Had you visited the site and checked the "Live data" tab as I specified, you would have seen the updates of the Schumann resonances up to Sept. 09, 2012 and wouldn't have written: "... the calendar you posted is Sept. 2011 if I'm reading it correctly which is from last year."

Hence my conclusion is staid.

Also, had you visited that site you would have found what their aims and goals are:

Quote The Global Coherence Initiative is a science-based, co-creative project to unite people in heart-focused care and intention, to facilitate the shift in global consciousness from instability and discord to balance, cooperation and enduring peace.

This project has been launched by the Institute of HeartMath®, a nonprofit 501(c)(3), a recognized global leader in researching emotional physiology, heart-brain interactions and the physiology of optimal health and performance.

[...]
    Earth Monitoring

The Global Coherence Initiative will include an important scientific measurement component. Advanced sensing technology, now being developed at the Institute of HeartMath, will allow us to observe changes in the earth’s magnetic field and test the hypothesis that the earth’s field is affected by mass human emotion, positive or negative. The Global Coherence Monitoring System (GCMS) will consist of approximately 14 sensors strategically located around the world. This system will enable a new level of scientific inquiry into the relationship between the earth’s magnetic field, collective human emotions and behaviors, and planetary changes.

The GCMS will allow us to test the hypotheses that:
    • Strong collective human emotions are reflected in the earth’s field.
    • Groups of people in heart coherence can affect the earth’s field.
    • Changes in the earth’s field predict earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and similar planetary scale events, in order to give people advance warning.
    Our long-term goal is to correlate the following: coherence-level data collected from the GCI community with changes in the earth’s magnetic field, along with changes in various social, environmental and health outcomes.

[...]

Morever, they show what instrumentation they use, what data they are recording, etc. Basically, it's a mini HAARP Gakona [induction magnetometer] system which records magnetic fluctuations of the Earth magnetic field through induction coils.

According to their aims and goals, if there were a group inclined to "skew" the data towards an increase of the Schumann Resonances; it would be that one!

Well, they don't!

They just display the data they record. Data are data and, as such, are facts. What people do with these data is a matter of probity as to the ones assessing them and constitutes your point of contention.

I am not debating the latter since what you stated is a reverse of what you accuse "science" of doing: starting from a "belief" (no supporting data nor evidences) that the likes of Greg Braden (see this post and this post) speak the "truth" about Schumann Resonances and, therefore, the other scientists are lying.

For the rest, I let you run with the balls of your insinuations as to what I may know or not know.

The only solution to the introduced conflict is to keep educating yourself.
    Last edited by Hervé; 11th September 2012 at 08:32.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

D-Day (11th September 2012), Sebastion (11th September 2012)

22. Link to Post #53
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Regarding Schumann resonance.
    Gregg Braden a scientist of some repute is saying the resonance has changed.
    I posted his videos recently on Avalon and dont want to be a pain by posting yet gain.
    So whom do you believe?
    Non the wiser.
    However there are plenty indications that something unusual is going on in the Universe.
    One video I watched claimed the Mayan leaders told him (cant spell the name) personally that there is a time window, which we are half way through, when the change in consciousness will be complete and that the date at the end of this year most spoken of is the most unlikely time for this "event" to happen.
    The event being that a profound change in human consciousness will occur over a 30 hour period--- then it will continue to evolve.
    Who know for sure? Its all hypothetical but there are current changes in weather patterns and other things.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th September 2012), Eric J (Viking) (11th September 2012), mosquito (12th September 2012), PathWalker (11th September 2012), we-R-one (11th September 2012), Wind (11th September 2012)

24. Link to Post #54
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Chris... when are you going to learn?

See this post and this post.

As I wrote above, the likes of Greg Braden proffer things without any supporting data nor evidences. Until he and his likes provide data and evidences whatever they proffer is science fiction.
    Last edited by Hervé; 11th September 2012 at 08:42.

25. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

A change in consciousness must be a slow process, too quick and it would lead to madness. I felt unusually happy today for no reason and for a brief moment I thought it had started. Maybe it has? I am by no means psychic but when I am at rest in silence I can hear many internal tones ringing. It is not tinnitus. I hear a low hum, and many high pitch sounds too(about six if I listen carefully). I feel intuitively that sound is something of importance, like we are in tune with the earth. I have read about the 'heart beat of the earth' of the ancients being 560Hz, and if you take the Schumann resonance of 7.8 up 6 octaves it is 500Hz a 'B' ish note, maybe it has lowered? I have also read about the so called frequency of love 528Hz which can be used for healing, I won't make up my mind about that just yet but I should tell you that 528Hz is an octave of 33Hz. 33 being the masonic number. Smells fishy....Personally I don't think the individual frequency matters at all, it is the distance in between the notes that make the music. As the Earth changes, I hope we change with it.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

Jayke (11th September 2012), Taurean (11th September 2012)

27. Link to Post #56
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

What is interesting to me re Schumann resonance is how the peaks in it appear to have almost the scale of golden ratio:
    From wikipedia:
    beginning at 3 Hz and extend to 60 Hz,[2] and appear as distinct peaks at extremely low frequencies (ELF) around 7.86 (fundamental),[3] 14.3, 20.8, 27.3 and 33.8 Hz.[4]
    Think about fibonacci scale and SR: 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 ...27.3 being the one that is not quite matched.

Food for thought...

UT

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

AwakeInADream (12th September 2012)

29. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

This is an interesting man...he talks about the changes that occur every 26000 years and we are at the moment we are about to witness...the sun will appear in the west... pole shift?...there will many changes in the solar system...big changes will happen...it has happened many times before...too may institutions think they know all the answers...many mistakes in the mayan education today...van daniken got it all wrong...memories are coming back...freud?...don't belive in terrorists like darwin...believe,create,do it...!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Jayke (11th September 2012), PathWalker (11th September 2012)

31. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I remember David Wilcock talking about the expanding earth theory, how continental drift is a sign that the earth is in a slow but constant state of expansion. If that theory is to be believed then based on the scientific basis of how the Schumann resonance is created then technically the resonance frequency would slowly be increasing all the time, although just in such slow and negligible fractions that it's imperceptible over the course of one human lifetime, unless of course any earth changes that do occur are due to Gaea going through a sudden growth spurt.

Also the ancients measured the speed of light at 144,000 miles per second and encoded harmonics of that number in lots of their ancient monuments. Speed of light as of today is I'm told measured at 186,282 miles per second. Is it possible that the speed of light changes as we move through different fields of space within the universe.

The only thing I know for sure is that everything is in a constant state of growth, that growth may take on the ebb and flow of two steps forward, one step back but growth is happening none the less.

Like the nobel prize winner Aleksey Filippenko said:
    Quote In the past couple of decades there has been a true revolution in our understanding of the universe. What we used to think of as being everything is actually only four percent of the pie, if you think of a pie with slices. Four per cent consists of normal stuff of which we are made. And so you can see that our view of the universe as scientists changes. And that is a strength of science. Scientists are not afraid to say that they used to be wrong. Their view of nature was incomplete. We love finding new things!
    When we know so little about what's actually going on in the universe around us, I feel it's wise to keep an open mind to all possibilities
    Last edited by Jayke; 11th September 2012 at 09:32.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th September 2012), bennycog (13th September 2012), Eric J (Viking) (11th September 2012), niki (11th September 2012), SKAWF (11th September 2012)

33. Link to Post #59
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Chris... when are you going to learn?

See this post and this post.

As I wrote above, the likes of Greg Braden proffer things without any supporting data nor evidences. Until he and his likes provide data and evidences whatever they proffer is science fiction.
    Respectfully Gregg Braden quotes a lot of scientific research and the papers source.
    Cant remember if he quotes reference for the resonance statements he has made though in fairness.
    However I respectfully suggest that you view this video linked below.
    I dont thing anyone gets it right all of the time as there is much information that is inaccurate.
    I believe he believes what he says.
    I dont believe anything as such but share what may be of interest and welcome correction that's how I lean---eventually.lol

Respectfully Chris

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post551545
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Mandala (11th September 2012), niki (11th September 2012), we-R-one (11th September 2012)

35. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Yes I remember that as well Jayke...Bill also mentioned that he knew someone that had interesting information about the 'expansion earth theory'...It must have been about a year ago...he also said that he would get back with further info when available?? Bill ??

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast