+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: David Rockefeller has Died

1. Link to Post #21
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default Re: David Rockefeller has Died

Who is first shall be last, God help him, when he sees what he sees, when he feels what he feels, when he knows what he is. May he leave humanity in peace.

2. Link to Post #22
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

R.I.P.

i wonder if he was scared to die, he invested more than money can buy he gave his soul.

lets see whos next on the list, kissinger and bush sr. are hot candidates ... and i bet they got the same "VIP" medication that rockefeller had.

but lets face it, these guys come back since hundreds of years and incarnate back into the the same bloodlines, its like they can grab the soul when they leave the body and put it back to where they want it.

the whole nwo-plan wouldnt be where it is today if the reincarnation process would be the same for everyone incarnating here on this planet.
    Last edited by seehas; 20th March 2017 at 20:26.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th March 2017), Justplain (20th March 2017), naste.de.lumina (22nd March 2017), norman (20th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I wonder why he didnt just go for the 9th heart transplant?
    The stories around his alleged many heart transplants from young donors started with with this satire article on World News Daily Report.

From the website's disclaimer: "WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle."

It then developed into a meme within the copy & paste fake news arena. Motives may be money (content and click farms for advertising and SEO) and outright manipulation of what people think.

I happily accept any real evidence of the heart transplant claim, but I wasn't able to find anything except that meme.

Those copy & paste fake news articles and even youtube videos seem to be produced by AI nowadays:
    The Rise of the Weaponized AI Propaganda Machine

"most-recent research focuses on an artificial intelligence that automatically creates YouTube videos about news and current events. The AI, which reacts to trending topics on Facebook and Twitter, pairs images and subtitles with a computer generated voiceover. It spooled out nearly 80,000 videos through 19 different channels in just a few days."
    Last edited by Builder; 21st March 2017 at 16:39.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st March 2017), Bluegreen (21st March 2017), Bob (20th March 2017), Ewan (20th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th March 2017), Hervé (20th March 2017), Mike (20th March 2017), Nasu (21st March 2017), Omni (20th March 2017), sheme (20th March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017), Wind (20th March 2017)

6. Link to Post #24
    Ecuador Avalon Member boolacalaca's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice summation by Anonymous.

For the history of R's evil -- excellent video:

Last edited by boolacalaca; 27th March 2017 at 21:44. Reason: added link

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boolacalaca For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st March 2017), JRS (21st March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

8. Link to Post #25
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Move over Satan, your replacement has arrived!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st March 2017), DeDukshyn (21st March 2017), KiwiElf (21st March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,472 times in 5,706 posts

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I wonder why he didnt just go for the 9th heart transplant?
    The stories around his alleged many heart transplants from young donors started with with this satire article on World News Daily Report.

From the website's disclaimer: "WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle."

It then and developed into a meme within the copy & paste fake news arena. Motives may be money (content and click farms for advertising and SEO) and outright manipulation of what people think.

I happily accept any real evidence of the heart transplant claim, but I wasn't able to find anything except that meme.

Those copy & paste fake news articles and even youtube videos seem to be produced by AI nowadays:
    The Rise of the Weaponized AI Propaganda Machine

"most-recent research focuses on an artificial intelligence that automatically creates YouTube videos about news and current events. The AI, which reacts to trending topics on Facebook and Twitter, pairs images and subtitles with a computer generated voiceover. It spooled out nearly 80,000 videos through 19 different channels in just a few days."

Thanks for pointing that out!

That was one of those things that id somehow never felt the need to research. For some reason I just assumed it was true.

Lesson learned

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st March 2017), Nasu (21st March 2017), sheme (21st March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Over a year ago....I nearly wrote something about all those heart transplants... and had most of it's multiple pages fully fleshed out. Over an hour of writing/constructing, essentially.

To be sure I had my data correct, I searched the story out.

Then I found out it was fake.

So yeah, it's easy to fall into such things.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st March 2017), Antihero (22nd March 2017), Baby Steps (21st March 2017), Bob (21st March 2017), fourty-two (21st March 2017), Hervé (20th March 2017), Mike (21st March 2017), Nasu (21st March 2017), Omni (22nd March 2017), PurpleLama (21st March 2017), sunwings (21st March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

As for AI, I almost regret being involved in fundamentals of software design for the kernel of AI logic/human integration, all those years ago (early 90's). I was only incidentally involved but I can see all it's applications popping up everywhere.

The place I helped in, was some of the reflective-intergrative logic as applied to word patterns and the patterns meaning, in response, via the AI. To identify aspects of unique phrasing that can have universal but defined direction response.

The AI is not intelligent, it just seems that way, if carefully programmed via analysis of language use.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st March 2017), Baby Steps (21st March 2017), DeDukshyn (21st March 2017), fourty-two (21st March 2017), Hervé (21st March 2017), JRS (21st March 2017), Mike (21st March 2017), seko (21st March 2017), sheme (21st March 2017), skyflower (21st March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017), thunder24 (21st March 2017)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Death is the great equalizer.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st March 2017), Baby Steps (21st March 2017), guayabal (21st March 2017), Kryztian (21st March 2017), Mike (21st March 2017), Omni (22nd March 2017), PurpleLama (21st March 2017), Sequoia (21st March 2017), sheme (21st March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Well I've been flooding the energetic gap he left with good energy's

I'm not having any of my energy going down with him by thinking negatives 0.o

Hopefully they haven't just moved him into another ready made clone/body
    Exactly what I was thinking, is he already ready to incarnate in a dedicated body (clone or newborn)? and the story starts again?

But no time for negative, lets rejoice and fill the darkness with light so that it starts shine bright and does not let anymore fools to incarnate.

From what I have been told on how they do it (transfer of souls), death is not the great equalizer... but whom should I believe?
    Last edited by Flash; 21st March 2017 at 02:39.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st March 2017), fourty-two (21st March 2017), gnostic9 (21st March 2017), Mike (21st March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    Perhaps one less owner? Who would be the replacement?

Only problem with the reasoning here is that the guys on the bottom supported Obama but are actually paying to overthrow Trump. George Soros is one of the main sources of money and organization for the anti-Trump movement. The Rothschilds were supporters of the Clinton campaign too.

Cute graphic though.

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

Good riddance, a subhuman satanic freak finally went to meet his maker.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

DNA (21st March 2017), Mike (21st March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017), witchy1 (21st March 2017)

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

These hugely rich people seem to have made their money in evil ways, destroying the lives of billions of people, trading dope, sex, slavery, diseases, genocide, mind control and on and on. This particular viper and his father deliberately destroyed my grand father, robbing him and my mother of their fortune by extension and leaving my family in poverty. I prayed for his demise.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

avid (21st March 2017), Mike (21st March 2017), sunwings (21st March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,156 times in 8,310 posts

As I learn more from activists who are pointing out a deliberate genocide of white race 'goyem' peoples, I'm coming to see images like this one as being advantageous to the Zionist cause, long term. Millions of people around the world see such images but don't see them as we do. They see white well before they see anything else.

By the time they get around to thinking about it, I'm sure they generally see all white peoples as living high on the back of the horrendous crimes these crooks have committed against their own people. Up to a point, they'd be dead right.

We are on the brink of the white race being an oppressed minority. Images like this one are not helping. It's only in our relatively white 'privileged' common mind set that there is much of a difference between the likes of a Rockefeller or a Rothschild and the rest of us. There's a very long list of staple American values that are asserted that are really nothing more than an artificially generated paradigm by the individuals represented in this image. Take your pick, from giant gas guzzling cars to near infinite credit to build the world's most fearsome military machine and so much in between. All these things are a manifestation of the works of these criminals.

it seems to me that it's only now that these criminals have done with that part of their scheme and are disengaging from it that the people of the country they puffed up artificially are having their moral meltdown about it.

I think I can say without much doubt that the majority of the world's population, looking on, will have less than no sympathy for us. I say this as a beneficiary of the British Empire, so I'm reluctant to throw stones around. I just want to try to put things in a more realistic perspective and warn that 'our' indignant expressions to one and other as white peoples cuts no ice with the rest of the world and nor should it, really.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Carmody (22nd March 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2017), Noelle (21st March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

27. Link to Post #35
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Excerpted from here:
    Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Talking of useless eaters and Agenda 21:
    From whistleblower Sue Ann Arrigo in her Chairman Waxman’s committee on Oversight and Government Reform submitted "case 26: Your sickness and Genocide Planned in the USA":

[photo of Kissinger, David Rockefeller, and Jay Rockefeller, Chairman on the Senate Select Intelligence Committee]

Depopulation should be the highest priority of US foreign policy towards the Third World….”. Henry Kissinger National Security Memorandum (NSSM 200) early 1970’s

The US Shadow Govt. had a covert stated goal to depopulate the Earth down to 500 million people from the about 6 billion on it currently. Their planning document to do that formed the basis of the US Army’s Chemical and Biological Warfare Divisions research efforts. I am not alone in saying this.

[...]

As I said before, Skull and Bones, the Rockefeller Family and the Illuminati in general worship death and believe that the gods they worship are pleased by it. They believe that their gods grant them favors, such as wealth, in proportion to how well they provide fear, anger, and ritual human sacrifices for them to feed off of. This is standard Aztec human sacrifice kind of magical thinking. Never mind that the Aztecs, the Druids, and Incans, that practiced such human sacrifices were ultimately unsuccessful as societies. They still appealed to the Pirates of Skull and Bones and the pseudo-mystical Illuminati. These people are not scientists. They do not have the patience for. They just want to rape and plunder populations without having to think too much about it.

Later I had a discussion with David Rockefeller over this Illuminati intended genocide of most of the planet’s population. That was shortly after Tenet resigned from the CIA but had not yet been replaced. So, McLaughlin was acting Director of CIA. And I had accompanied him to a Washington DC evening meeting at which David Rockefeller was present. After the meeting, McLaughlin and Rockefeller had a private meeting in which I was present mainly as a note taker. But since it touched on the expansion of the US BioWarfare programs, I was unable to keep my mouth firmly shut. Thus, I objected to the expansion and said so in no uncertain terms. Rockefeller accused me of subverting his plans to “purge the world of its shaff.” I said “Other people are not disposable coverings of grain”. He said, “Of course, they are. They are as unnecessary to this planet as extra bolts in a factory which is done making the equipment. There is nothing left to do with them than throw them out when one is done with their usefulness.” I bristled at that. McLaughlin tried to change the subject to defuse the situation. Rockefeller then said something that I did not expect. He said, “Don’t worry. I will have statues made of me that look like Christ so you can still have something to worship.” I was so shocked that I dropped the subject.

[...]

Later, I found that not only had David Rockefeller commissioned bronzes of people jumping out of the WTC on 911, but he had commissioned bronzes of himself which looked like religious statues to worship. Because I found photos of them inside the CIA’s David Rockefeller Audio-Visual Center, I took them down to the CIA’s photo ID dept. I asked about 10 people in that dept. who the person represented in the statue was. The statue was textured on the face making it unclear whether the figure was bearded or not. Three of them said Rockefeller, though one of those said Nelson, not David. Most said a saint and two of them said, “Jesus”. That is how well the sculptor accomplished David Rockefeller’s wish to be immortalized as a Christ like figure while planning genocide to kill off 5.5 billion people!

---------------------------------------
    Last edited by Hervé; 21st March 2017 at 13:50.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (21st March 2017), DNA (21st March 2017), KiwiElf (21st March 2017), mountain_jim (21st March 2017), Nasu (21st March 2017), Noelle (21st March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (21st March 2017), skogvokter (21st March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017), ThePythonicCow (21st March 2017)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Well I've been flooding the energetic gap he left with good energy's

I'm not having any of my energy going down with him by thinking negatives 0.o

Hopefully they haven't just moved him into another ready made clone/body
    Exactly what I was thinking, is he already ready to incarnate in a dedicated body (clone or newborn)? and the story starts again?

But no time for negative, lets rejoice and fill the darkness with light so that it starts shine bright and does not let anymore fools to incarnate.

From what I have been told on how they do it (transfer of souls), death is not the great equalizer... but whom should I believe?
    Yes Flash I think death as the great equaliser is just another one of those great lies we have been programmed with.

As for heart transplants the only thing that needs to be moved into a totally fresh body would be, either:

1) The brain (as long as the consciousness/personality/memories move with it)
    2) The Soul (as long as the consciousness/personality/memories move with it)

The heart-transplant would just be in an old and failing body.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Flash (22nd March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

31. Link to Post #37
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by boolacalaca (here)
    Nice summation by Anonymous.

It's been taken down already

32. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Excerpted from here:
    Talking of useless eaters and Agenda 21:
    From whistleblower Sue Ann Arrigo in her Chairman Waxman’s committee on Oversight and Government Reform submitted "case 26: Your sickness and Genocide Planned in the USA":

[photo of Kissinger, David Rockefeller, and Jay Rockefeller, Chairman on the Senate Select Intelligence Committee]

Depopulation should be the highest priority of US foreign policy towards the Third World….”. Henry Kissinger National Security Memorandum (NSSM 200) early 1970’s

The US Shadow Govt. had a covert stated goal to depopulate the Earth down to 500 million people from the about 6 billion on it currently. Their planning document to do that formed the basis of the US Army’s Chemical and Biological Warfare Divisions research efforts. I am not alone in saying this.

[...]

As I said before, Skull and Bones, the Rockefeller Family and the Illuminati in general worship death and believe that the gods they worship are pleased by it. They believe that their gods grant them favors, such as wealth, in proportion to how well they provide fear, anger, and ritual human sacrifices for them to feed off of. This is standard Aztec human sacrifice kind of magical thinking. Never mind that the Aztecs, the Druids, and Incans, that practiced such human sacrifices were ultimately unsuccessful as societies. They still appealed to the Pirates of Skull and Bones and the pseudo-mystical Illuminati. These people are not scientists. They do not have the patience for. They just want to rape and plunder populations without having to think too much about it.

Later I had a discussion with David Rockefeller over this Illuminati intended genocide of most of the planet’s population. That was shortly after Tenet resigned from the CIA but had not yet been replaced. So, McLaughlin was acting Director of CIA. And I had accompanied him to a Washington DC evening meeting at which David Rockefeller was present. After the meeting, McLaughlin and Rockefeller had a private meeting in which I was present mainly as a note taker. But since it touched on the expansion of the US BioWarfare programs, I was unable to keep my mouth firmly shut. Thus, I objected to the expansion and said so in no uncertain terms. Rockefeller accused me of subverting his plans to “purge the world of its shaff.” I said “Other people are not disposable coverings of grain”. He said, “Of course, they are. They are as unnecessary to this planet as extra bolts in a factory which is done making the equipment. There is nothing left to do with them than throw them out when one is done with their usefulness.” I bristled at that. McLaughlin tried to change the subject to defuse the situation. Rockefeller then said something that I did not expect. He said, “Don’t worry. I will have statues made of me that look like Christ so you can still have something to worship.” I was so shocked that I dropped the subject.

[...]

Later, I found that not only had David Rockefeller commissioned bronzes of people jumping out of the WTC on 911, but he had commissioned bronzes of himself which looked like religious statues to worship. Because I found photos of them inside the CIA’s David Rockefeller Audio-Visual Center, I took them down to the CIA’s photo ID dept. I asked about 10 people in that dept. who the person represented in the statue was. The statue was textured on the face making it unclear whether the figure was bearded or not. Three of them said Rockefeller, though one of those said Nelson, not David. Most said a saint and two of them said, “Jesus”. That is how well the sculptor accomplished David Rockefeller’s wish to be immortalized as a Christ like figure while planning genocide to kill off 5.5 billion people!

---------------------------------------

I 100% agree with your data here, although I came to the same conclusions through different data sources.
    I can't believe how folks, even on this forum, even folks who are fairly intelligent and insightful about many things do not and or will not acknowledge this agenda is in action and is the modus operandi behind the malignant people in power.
    And it's not that folks will acknowledge it and voice contempt with it, no, it's like they counter with statements like "no one could be that evil" and or "that doesn't make sense how would the rich make money if they did away with us?".
    Folks simply will not acknowledge this reality, it is almost as if they feel that as long as they do not acknowledge it and they refuse the tangible prospect then they do not have to worry about it.
    I have friends and family that I've had time to come at them from every conceivable angle regarding this and they still roll their eyes and absolutely refuse to acknowledge this.
    The new movie out right now, "LOGAN", has one of the practiced methods listed in the movie.
    Get this, in "LOGAN" all mutants are eradicated, not through some epic battle but through a single scientist who figured out how to make mutants and only mutants unfertile, and they placed a food additive in the water and in all processed foods to accomplish this.
    I laughed out loud literally when I heard this, talk about the elite telling us what they are going to do as they always do.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (21st March 2017), Flash (22nd March 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2017), Hervé (21st March 2017), Noelle (21st March 2017), OnyxKnight (26th March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,156 times in 8,310 posts

What makes my blood boil, on a bad day, or laugh, on a good day, is that when people hear about race selective weapons to kill off large numbers, people usually throw in something like "it's outrageous that they can get away with targeting black and brown people like that in our faces".......

Hey folks, it's not the blacks and browns they are trying to kill off. It's you, and me, whitey. We are their most dangerous enemies and give them the most trouble. We are, in their eyes, the unfortunate byproduct of their industrial and technological revolution, the crash test dummies.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (21st March 2017), Eram (21st March 2017), Flash (22nd March 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2017), Noelle (21st March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017)

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Arianda (here)
    He lived a very long life. 101 wow.
    Obviously he did not take advantage of the many wonderful, cough cough, benefits of conventional medicine.

Yep, Hell just went up a few degrees in temperature with this man's arrival. Even the Devil is afraid of him, I'd guess.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Flash (22nd March 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2017), Nasu (21st March 2017), The Freedom Train (23rd March 2017), ThePythonicCow (21st March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast