1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Default Medical Medium

I walked into a bookstore last week and my entire being gravitated to this book. As a health professional it resonated completely. His story unlike any story you have EVER heard, not a channeler but a seer. I have never in my long years heard of one who can be so accurate in scanning the body. The book is on the bestseller list. MDs are giving accolades. Check it out.
    Last edited by bettye198; 1st March 2016 at 19:50. Reason: link did not underscore
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (2nd March 2016), BlueHeron (2nd March 2016), conk (13th December 2016), drneglector (2nd March 2016), Earth Angel (17th February 2019), Ewan (2nd March 2016), gaiagirl (8th March 2016), gnostic9 (2nd March 2016), jjjones (2nd March 2016), Journeyman (15th July 2022), Lifebringer (2nd March 2016), Linderlou (2nd March 2016), lisalu (2nd March 2016), Marikins (2nd March 2016), Matt P (1st March 2016), Pam (2nd March 2016), PathWalker (17th February 2019), Rex (1st March 2016), RunningDeer (1st March 2016), Savannah (17th February 2019), Tarazeda (2nd March 2016), Tyy1907 (1st September 2020), Violet (1st March 2016), Wide-Eyed (1st March 2016), ZooLife (2nd March 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

Default Re: Medical Medium

Great share. After reading some of the many reviews on Amazon I'm shocked I haven't heard of this guy. Definitely going to get this for me and my wife, who's a nurse practitioner.
    Thanks

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

bettye198 (8th March 2016), BlueHeron (2nd March 2016), Ewan (2nd March 2016), gnostic9 (2nd March 2016), jjjones (2nd March 2016), Marikins (2nd March 2016), RunningDeer (1st March 2016), Tarazeda (2nd March 2016), ZooLife (2nd March 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Over 1,500 reviews since November 10, 2015. Mostly great reviews. I find it helpful to read the middle to lower ratings as well. I keep in mind the trolls and others promoting friends/families' books. Wow, from GG’s review, that is if it's true. It's certainly easy enough to check out his fee. See full quote below:
    I paid $500 for him to ask me questions and give me advice like a ND would.

December 10, 2015 - review from GG

I have been searching desperately for answers for my daughter's stomach pain. I thought maybe this book and a consult with Anthony would finally give me the guidance I so badly need. I paid $500 for him to ask me questions and give me advice like a ND would. He did not seem intuitive in the least bit. I had to provide all of the information about my daughter's condition, he did not know anything without me telling him. I am deeply disappointed and I hope no one else wastes their time or money I think what this man is doing is unthinkable.

Good point by another:

I've been reading so many reviews and replies and what I don't understand is why nobody ever stared what diagnosis they were given and what they did to heal? I find this odd. Are you not allowed to divulge this info after a consultation? I'm in the medical forks and curious, would love to hear what some of the diagnosis are to better judge purchasing the book. What was your child's diagnosis? Would you mind letting me know? Thank you!
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st March 2016 at 21:23.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BlueHeron (2nd March 2016), drneglector (2nd March 2016), enfoldedblue (18th February 2019), Ewan (2nd March 2016), gnostic9 (2nd March 2016), Marikins (2nd March 2016), Matt P (1st March 2016), Tarazeda (2nd March 2016), Violet (1st March 2016), ZooLife (2nd March 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 times in 244 posts

A true friend gave me a copy of his book. I changed my diet and went vegan. No more hot flashes or neuropathy.
    Blessed Be to You and Me.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

ariel70 (16th November 2019), bettye198 (8th March 2016), BlueHeron (2nd March 2016), Ewan (2nd March 2016), gnostic9 (2nd March 2016), Marikins (2nd March 2016), Tarazeda (2nd March 2016), ZooLife (2nd March 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

This thread, or another one like, could be a place where people that read the book could comment on things they particularly find interesting in the book. Perhaps correlating it with other interrelated information/ discoveries and personal discoveries learned from the book. It has that potential anyways.....
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

BlueHeron (2nd March 2016), gnostic9 (2nd March 2016), Tarazeda (2nd March 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

I watched the video clip. He states that when he was 4 years old a voice, only he heard, told him, it was the highest spirit, second only to god. So who/what is second in command to god?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

BlueHeron (2nd March 2016), Tarazeda (2nd March 2016), ZooLife (2nd March 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gnostic9 (here)
    I watched the video clip. He states that when he was 4 years old a voice, only he heard, told him, it was the highest spirit, second only to god. So who/what is second in command to god?
    In relative terms, isn't everything second to god?

Of course the 'seconds' could argue amongst themselves who is more second then the others, I suppose....
    Last edited by ZooLife; 2nd March 2016 at 01:06.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

BlueHeron (2nd March 2016), iamnoone (2nd March 2016), Tarazeda (2nd March 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,473 times in 465 posts

Thank you all, I just purchased the book and am in the first chapter since this post started. I can tell already it is going to be a good read.
    I will refrain from commentary until further along.
    Thanks again
    Chip

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

bettye198 (8th March 2016), BlueHeron (2nd March 2016), Marikins (2nd March 2016), Tarazeda (2nd March 2016), ZooLife (2nd March 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

There isn't anything second to god or source as I would say. I'd be very wary of anyone stating otherwise....

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 times in 244 posts

Compassion.
    Blessed Be to You and Me.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

BlueHeron (2nd March 2016), Dennis Leahy (17th February 2019), Marikins (2nd March 2016), Tarazeda (2nd March 2016), ZooLife (2nd March 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iamnoone (here)
    There isn't anything second to god or source as I would say.
    In regards to the limitation, duality and inferences within the use of words, you are both right and wrong by that statement (IMO).

Last edited by ZooLife; 2nd March 2016 at 04:14.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

BlueHeron (2nd March 2016), Tarazeda (2nd March 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chipsam (here)
    Thank you all, I just purchased the book and am in the first chapter since this post started. I can tell already it is going to be a good read.
    I will refrain from commentary until further along.
    Thanks again
    Chip
    I have the book as well, just haven't carved out time to break it in yet though it is in my priority 'to read' pile.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

bettye198 (8th March 2016), BlueHeron (2nd March 2016), Tarazeda (2nd March 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    Great Britain Avalon Member BlueHeron's Avatar
    Thanks

December 10, 2015 - review from GG

I have been searching desperately for answers for my daughter's stomach pain. I thought maybe this book and a consult with Anthony would finally give me the guidance I so badly need. I paid $500 for him to ask me questions and give me advice like a ND would. He did not seem intuitive in the least bit. I had to provide all of the information about my daughter's condition, he did not know anything without me telling him. I am deeply disappointed and I hope no one else wastes their time or money I think what this man is doing is unthinkable.

.... just a thought, but could this have been because the lady's daughter was not present herself? That the lady was asking for her daughter?

I looked at the Amazon US site and he has recommendations from some well known names, actors, TV personalities. That in itself doesn't mean what he says is true. As with everything here, I appreciate it being brought up for us to look at. We can all use our own discernment. He may be able to help some people and not others That's true with all healers.

If charging a fee of $500, I'd very much hope that he is offering sound guidance.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlueHeron For This Post:

Marikins (2nd March 2016), Tarazeda (2nd March 2016), ZooLife (3rd March 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    Great Britain Avalon Member Tarazeda's Avatar
    Thanks

I have the book but didn't read much of it. From what I read, I understand that behind nearly every health issue is the Epstein Barr virus. I might be wrong and wouldn't generalise without reading the whole book but I have the feeling that this is not worth the time. I still can't make myself to read it.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarazeda For This Post:

Luke Holiday (10th March 2019)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by ZooLife (here)

Of course the 'seconds' could argue amongst themselves who is more second then the others, I suppose....
    There is nothing secondary to God, as everything IS God. God is and I AM.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

29. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Blacklight43 (7th March 2016)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Quote Posted by ZooLife (here)

There is nothing secondary to God, as everything IS God. God is and I AM.
    Everything is God in the same way that nothing is God.

Everything and Nothing is a sideways glimpse of God.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

conk (8th March 2016)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Thanks everyone for your input . We all want to know from the beyond. And then we all want to be sure we are not being duped. For Tarazeda, there is a lot of reference to the Epstein Barr Virus but he is on track. This much I do know. My husband happens to be pretty unique in his approach to healing through testing the body energetically and with scalar energy vials etc. This is his reputation as a physician. However, he did read the book before I have, and his input got me to thinking.
    This author visionary is not a practitioner, but he can scan and he can describe what he sees. In the reality, viruses have swallowed us up. We find in our practice, bacteria resides in viruses and viruses reside in bacteria. We have a whole new monster superbug and some of you have come to understand the morphing of viruses. What modern medicine has labeled is a name. But it all boils down to a disruptive invader that attacks the cell membrane doorway. Once the cell wall is disrupted, toxins cannot leave and nutrient cannot enter and since hormones reside there ( we have over 650 that have distinct functions) everything shows up as the usual symptoms no Doctor can figure out.
    My husband made a comment about the chapter on Diabetes. The author talks about protein fat being the real culprit and not so much sugar. He was referring about sugar in fruit. But my husband said, who follows a balanced diet of some fruit, rare meat protein and mostly vegetables and juicing? Few! Then the carbs with the high sugar composition and the alcohol and the hundred other things that translate to sugar ( bread and rice and potatoes ) amp up the blood sugar. If you can balance it all, staying away from the fatty proteins, then you can handle all the fruit. So some things the author did not capitalize on, simply because he is not a master of biology but he does bring up salient points for us to consider and not lose hope over.
    I have started juicing celery only - its been 2 weeks, not every day but at least 3-4 days a week, as the author has suggested and my blood pressure has never been better. My Doctor was amazed!
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

ariel70 (16th November 2019), conk (13th December 2016), penn (8th March 2016), unearth9 (8th March 2016)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

I have a few of these books now and my INTENTION is to do the liver rescue and also celery juice every day on an empty stomach...my intentions are not always followed through...i did do celery juice each morning for about a month...since this thread is almost 3 years old now and Anthony is popping up on mainstream TV shows i thought maybe there are more of us who have experience with his recommendations now that would be willing to share...??

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th February 2019), Journeyman (15th July 2022), Raven (17th February 2019)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    I have a few of these books now and my INTENTION is to do the liver rescue and also celery juice every day on an empty stomach...my intentions are not always followed through...i did do celery juice each morning for about a month...since this thread is almost 3 years old now and Anthony is popping up on mainstream TV shows i thought maybe there are more of us who have experience with his recommendations now that would be willing to share...??
    yes I would be interested in hearing some people's experiences who have done the protocols too. was also wondering if doing the 16 ounces of celery juice just before having blood work taken would make potassium reading one point high?

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Raven For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th February 2019)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I bought and researched this book. A few big red flags. First of all his claims that he communicates with God's right hand man... and is the only person on the planet to do so, and that people like him only come along once in every few centuries. I am wary of anyone who makes claims like that.

Then i discovered that one reason there are so many 5 star reviews is that the publishers offered a chance to win a free phone consult with the medium to anyone who left a 5star review. A half hour ph consult costs more that $300 so this is a big incentive. One guy in his review claimed that he was tempted to do a 5 star just to get in the comp... but then felt it wasn't fair to others to do this. He then updated his review to say that he was bullied by the publishers because of what he shared!

This brings me to next problem more than $300 for half hour consult. He forbids anyone to tape their conversation. However a few people i read about did secretly tape theirs...and discovered that they were nearly identital.

Many people discussing his consults claimed he did not pick up on any of their actual illnesses.

If you read the low star reviews you find people who became much sicker through following his protocol. This is because he basically recommends a one size fits all diet. However people sensitive to oxalic acid..which is in raw spinach etc would not do well consuming his recommendations. Similarly people with candida issues will not benefit from the high fruit intake he recommends.

Then there are places where he is wrong...for example his statement about fermented foods containing bacteria that promote decay and are in no way similar to good gut bacteria demonstrate ignorance as in reality fermented food goes through cycles that begin with bacteria geared to decay...but finish up with healthy bacteria that match gut bacteria.

Also the focus on EBV is not something he came up with. A lot of good researchers and practitioners have been exploring this angle. And following protocols to deal with EBV will likely get good results with many issues.

So my take home is...he has some good advice...i got a few really helpful additions to my personal approach through reading this book. But don't get caught up in the hype! There is a lit of hype around this book. Listen to your body...and not some external authority...especially one who claims to be special.
    Last edited by enfoldedblue; 17th February 2019 at 23:53.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

DeeMetrios (5th July 2019), Dennis Leahy (18th February 2019), onawah (17th February 2019), Savannah (18th February 2019), Valerie Villars (18th February 2019), what is a name? (18th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast