+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Assange: Facebook, Google, Yahoo spying tools for US intelligence

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Default Re: Assange: Facebook, Google, Yahoo spying tools for US intelligence

I assure you my grammar is peerless

I said I'm Ashkenazi, not Israeli. I'm in the United Kingdom

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Lord Sidious (22nd July 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I'm an admirer of Bill Cooper too but he had his flaws.

I was aware he had called out Alex Jones and I was aware of almost everything you've listed except about the phone call with Jef Rense.

I wonder if when Alex Jones says "arrest the Bankers" he means all those Jewish Bankers too?

(Not that I'm a great senior member around here, but,) welcome to Avalon PT.
    Ah, at last we get back on topic.........

I hope I have opened your eyes some-what.
    The major problem with Jones, is the smoke & mirrors game he plays with his audience, he does have handlers & script writers though, so he is NO genius, for sure!!

He says things like "the world is under the control of the global Elite" - these being the CFR (Jewish controlled, just look at their official site & see what names you find in the list of directors, hint, it is not Smith or Baker) the Bilderbergers, etc
    But he never names THE KEY figures behind these groups (& I am sick to death of being called anti-Semitic when I do).

Back to Jones, he will not give you the real guys, but oh, but he is very happy to go on about Nazi death cults, until he is Red in his face (or is that his high blood pressure?? hmmmm).

THE KEY FIGURES, be it the Fed, chase Manhattan, the Merrill lynch mob, the people who own & control the MSM, then we have AIPAC (who run Washington, from the house of representatives/ the Senate, & up to the White house) are ALL JEWISH - you add the word Zionist if you wish, but I have made my position VERY CLEAR to those who care to read.

So Jones, will bang on about 'Skull & Bones' but never tell you who funds these guys on the road to the White house, & that they (the Ivy league boys) are just shabbo Goy's (or puppets if you will, shabbo Goy is a Jewish, term for a lap Dog).
    It's called 'spin' - or only giving you some of the information, in the hope (as is successful in most cases it seems) of leading you to an erroneous conclusion

He is what is commonly referred to as "a gate keeper" nothing more...............
    Now go back & 'watch terror storm' or the 'Obama deception' again (I know it is excruciating) & see if you can see it this time round.

PT
    Last edited by Pillowtalk; 22nd July 2011 at 15:44. Reason: Typos

4. Link to Post #43
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

I wonder if when Alex Jones says "arrest the Bankers" he means all those Jewish Bankers too?

You see, that's the joke............
    There are NO others!!

The financial system (as put-lined in the last post) right up to the IMF & the world bank, is ALL controlled by Jewish interests.
    Let us not forget that the vast majority of Americans do NOT EVEN KNOW THE FED IS A PRIVATE BANK, never mind that is owned by Jews, who have allegiance to the Zionist state of Israel - & no one else.

Now, go & find any of that information, in any of the documentaries made by Jones, & I will personally give you an ada'boy.

You wont because the Jones machine, (as put-lined in a previous post) is OWNED & put on air, by Jewish interests.
    He would be off the air in a second if he even thought about it.

The sad thing for me is, he has a lot of powerful (almost used the J word again) friends, & is taking over a lot of the alternative media with his bully boy tactics, he even threatened (although I do find him boring) 'Jack Black' for not toeing the line, would you like me to list the others that have been visited by the Jones machine?? or are you getting it now..........

PT

5. Link to Post #44
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Shabbos goy doesn't mean lapdog.
    It refers to non jews who did the work on the sabbath that observant jews weren't allowed to do.

6. Link to Post #45
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Shabbos goy doesn't mean lapdog.
    It refers to non jews who did the work on the sabbath that observant jews weren't allowed to do.

Which is why I am sure you can see how many have seen it so fitting to attach the same term to afore-mentioned 'Ivy league boys' who bring their shine box with them for their 'presidential inaugurations' - because like slugs & Vampires, they do not step out into the (lime) light. Do you think 'George Soros' wants every-one to know who he is?? hence the use of shabbo Goys.

Do you really want to get into the whole AIPAC thing??

Honestly, it is so boring.
    What was the topic again?? oh yeas, Alex Jones & that clown Assange, anything to add??

PT
    Last edited by Pillowtalk; 22nd July 2011 at 16:16. Reason: More to add

7. Link to Post #46
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Get's confusing...

Quote Channel 4 News learns that media lawyer Mark Stephens may have been a target of phone hacking by the News of the World, as police investigate alleged attacks on the voicemails of solicitors.

High-profile media lawyer Mark Stephens has revealed to Channel 4 News that police have confirmed he is among the 4,000 potential News of the World phone-hack victims...

Mr Stephens's former clients include James Hewitt, who had an affair with Princess Diana, and most recently the WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange...

8. Link to Post #47
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Oliver S (here)

So, if I can ask you - how do you know you are Ashkenazi?? Oliver......

PT

9. Link to Post #48
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Get's confusing...

Quote Channel 4 News learns that media lawyer Mark Stephens may have been a target of phone hacking by the News of the World, as police investigate alleged attacks on the voicemails of solicitors.

High-profile media lawyer Mark Stephens has revealed to Channel 4 News that police have confirmed he is among the 4,000 potential News of the World phone-hack victims...

Mr Stephens's former clients include James Hewitt, who had an affair with Princess Diana, and most recently the WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange...
    I am still not sure what to make of this whole thing.
    Although, I have not read up on all the articles, I get the basic premise.
    however, considering Murdoch owns the NOTW (has done since 69) what is the motive?? are journalists finally becoming journalists?? is some-one trying to Blackmail some-one else, etc
    What do you say Roky Shorz??

PT

10. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

I thought the interview with Assange was very interesting.

As to the rest of this- blah-blah- the Jews are destroying the world- yeesh, there aren't even that many of us.

And.... HOOK NOSES AND FRIZZY HAIR???? Wow, I'm rolling my eyes so much, they're about to pop from my head.

Needless to say, I disagree that the Jews own everything, control everything, blah blah. Guess who owns and controls everything? People with lots of MONEY. Some of those are Jewish, and many are not. It is a sad fact about humans, that once they've got some money/power/resources/toys, they try to rig the game so they won't lose it.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soulsinger For This Post:

Lord Sidious (22nd July 2011), Rocky_Shorz (22nd July 2011), Seikou-Kishi (22nd July 2011)

12. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pillowtalk (here)

PT
    How do I know I'm Ashkenazi? Would sighing and saying 'Oy vey' be enough, or do you want something else? Blood, perhaps?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Lord Sidious (22nd July 2011)

14. Link to Post #51
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

ask a nazi...

no disrespect but that is what it translates to each time I see it.

15. Link to Post #52
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by soulsinger (here)
    I thought the interview with Assange was very interesting.

As to the rest of this- blah-blah- the Jews are destroying the world- yeesh, there aren't even that many of us.

And.... HOOK NOSES AND FRIZZY HAIR???? Wow, I'm rolling my eyes so much, they're about to pop from my head.

Needless to say, I disagree that the Jews own everything, control everything, blah blah. Guess who owns and controls everything? People with lots of MONEY. Some of those are Jewish, and many are not. It is a sad fact about humans, that once they've got some money/power/resources/toys, they try to rig the game so they won't lose it.

A Jew with an 'Aum' avatar, now that is funny.
    Would you like a list of all the media, Political, & corporate interests, that are in Jewish hands, or is this information that you are aware of??

Being in India (Mumbai) we are surrounded by Muslims, so we are not as dumbed down as the majority of Goyim in the West. Not to mention I do not watch TV, haven't for years.

So Ashkenazi Jews, do not look predominantly like this??

https://youtube.com/watch?v=iJ0qY...eature=related

http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en...ert%20einstien

PT
    Last edited by Pillowtalk; 22nd July 2011 at 17:18.

16. Link to Post #53
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    ask a nazi...

no disrespect but that is what it translates to each time I see it.
    I am not sure I get you, are you saying that I am a Nazi??
    Wow!!
    I hope not.

PT

17. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

PT
    How do I know I'm Ashkenazi? Would sighing and saying 'Oy vey' be enough, or do you want something else? Blood, perhaps?
    How about ''Oy vey gewalt?''
    And do you like bacon?
    Now we are getting to the important stuff, no?

18. Link to Post #55
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

PT
    mtDNA would help yes, & no 'Oy vey' will not cover it..........

Where do you stand on Israeli Hawkish policies?? that would help.

PT

19. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

@Pillowtalk

My views on Israel are my own, and they are none of your business.

As it happens, I disagree wholeheartedly with Israel's behaviour, and I do not consider its existence either necessary or useful. I regret that so many Palestinians whose home that land truly is have been displaced and mistreated to satisfy the political ambitions of people like the Rothschilds.

If you will say I cannot be Jewish because I criticise Israel, then you are more foolish than I have come to expect. In my own country, there were signatories to a statement by Jewish people deploring the actions of Israel, signed by such famous British Jews as Zoe Wanamaker and Stephen Fry, and in the United States Noam Chomsky remains a staunch critic of Israel and both its foreign and domestic policies. The United Kingdom is my home, and I have no wish to live anywhere else. I do not wish my home stolen, nor do I wish to steal another's home.

Jewish people are not one group with one mind.

We are the Jews... Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

You know, if you say "you do not support Israel, so you are not a Jew" and "You do not have a huge nose, so you are not a Jew", you are forcing the facts to meet your definition, not your definition to meet the facts, and that is not a logical path to take. You criticised Lord Sidious earlier for using a majuscule 'J' for 'Jew'. I'm sorry, but it is the standard English practice to refer to peoples with capital letters, as we would say the English, the Indians, the Chinese, the Catholics, the Taoists... It's called common courtesy, I'm sorry if it's lost on you.
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi; 24th July 2011 at 23:17.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

gigha (22nd July 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd July 2011)

21. Link to Post #57
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Lord Sidious;267914]

And do you like bacon?
    I have no desire to get into a public war with Avalons' top poster, but you do know that sarcasm is the lowest for of wit, right?? I will let a Jew speak for me https://youtube.com/watch?v=a5wqMX5jpaM Does this make me a Nazi?? because I SEEK THE TRUTH??

PT
    Last edited by Pillowtalk; 22nd July 2011 at 17:46. Reason: More to add

22. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Pillowtalk;267921]
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)

And do you like bacon?
    I have no desire to get into a public war with Avalons' top poster, but you do know that sarcasm is the lowest for of wit, right?? I will let a Jew speak for me https://youtube.com/watch?v=a5wqMX5jpaM Does this make me a Nazi?? because I SEEK THE TRUTH??

PT
    That is a joke shared by Ollie and myself on occasion, nothing to do with you at all.
    However, let me ask you this, what do you seek to achieve with your posts in this thread?
    You have insulted people, belittled them and broken the agreement you made when you asked for membership.

23. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, perhaps (as a Briton, I'll not deny it's among my favourites), but tarring an entire people with one brush is a more repugnant lack of subtlety. Racism has its origin in two things: one, the assumption that all people of a certain race or distinction behave in the same way and the unwillingness to be proven wrong by admitting exceptions to your rules. You point blank refuse to countenance the possibility that the root cause of all the world's problems is anything other than the Jews, so yeah, let's put it this way: I wouldn't trust you with the keys to the gulag gate.
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi; 22nd July 2011 at 17:55.

24. Link to Post #60
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

@Pillowtalk

My views on Israel are my own, and they are none of your business.

As it happens, I disagree wholeheartedly with Israel's behaviour, and I do not consider its existence either necessary or useful. I regret that so many Palestinians whose home that land truly is have been displaced and mistreated to satisfy the political ambitions of people like the Rothschilds.

If you will say I cannot be Jewish because I criticise Israel, then you are more foolish than I have come to expect. In my own country, there were signatories to a statement by Jewish people deploring the actions of Israel, signed by such famous British Jews as Zoe Wanamaker and Stephen Fry, and in the United States Noam Chomsky remains a staunch critic of Israel and both it's foreign and domestic policies. The United Kingdom is my home, and I have no wish to live anywhere else. I do not wish my home stolen, nor do I wish to steal another's home.

Jewish people are not one group with one mind.

We are the Jews... Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

You know, if you say "you do not support Israel, so you are not a Jew" and "You do not have a huge nose, so you are not a Jew", you are forcing the facts to meet your definition, not your definition to meet the facts, and that is not a logical path to take. You criticised Lord Sidious earlier for using a majuscule 'J' for 'Jew'. I'm sorry, but it is the standard English practice to refer to peoples with capital letters, as we would say the English, the Indians, the Chinese, the Catholics, the Taoists... It's called common courtesy, I'm sorry if it's lost on you.

None of my business, yet you go on to clarify, hhmmmm.
    & FYI, nothing is lost on me, having friends die for the Israeli agenda, tends to wake you up some-what. I get the sense that you do not like me much, ho-hum

PT
    Last edited by Pillowtalk; 22nd July 2011 at 17:59. Reason: Typos

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast