+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: David Wilcock's latest 'disclosure' (Contact in the Desert, 31 May 2019)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock's latest 'disclosure' (Contact in the Desert, 31 May 2019)

And now I've watched it all. I do have to say, it's pretty interesting. I'd even recommend it. (And he's rightly scathing about Tom DeLonge and TTSA, too.)

Some of the information in the second half is valid: mainly about the elongated skulls, and the world-wide pyramids, including many interesting photos. All in the public domain, but many viewers may never have seen them before.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Frank V (9th October 2019), gs_powered (13th October 2019), Jayke (8th October 2019), Matthew (8th October 2019), Olaf (12th October 2019), PathWalker (12th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2019), Yoda (9th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock's latest 'disclosure' (Contact in the Desert, 31 May 2019)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ... I'd even recommend it...
    Please don't.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (9th October 2019), Frank V (9th October 2019), gs_powered (13th October 2019), Islander12 (9th October 2019), Wind (10th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think Tom Delonge and his military witnesses, have pulled the rug from out under the story telling UFO field. And as such people are feeling left out. They really really want their "I told you so" moment. The Disclosure project was excellent work, which devolved into mysticism from the likes of Steven Greer and Edgar Mitchell, and as such the entire field has suffered greatly. However Cmdr Fravor and Luis Elizondo have taken the UFO field back to it's main track, evidence. It may have emasculated a bunch of cultish wannabe superstars, but it has enamoured a fresh new generation to a responsible respectable truth straight from the horses mouth, without governments and story tellers making use of a narrative for their own benefit. i see good things for the future, to do with truth, not personality.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nosu Chagency1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Did You See Them (12th October 2019), Frank V (9th October 2019), Jayke (9th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

And now I've watched it all. I do have to say, it's pretty interesting. I'd even recommend it. (And he's rightly scathing about Tom DeLonge and TTSA, too.)

Some of the information in the second half is valid: mainly about the elongated skulls, and the world-wide pyramids, including many interesting photos. All in the public domain, but many viewers may never have seen them before.
    That's a good point Bill
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Frank V (10th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Trying to figure out if the Illuminati are reptilian or elongated humans... gets confusing :-)

Seriously, I knew a lady whose 3rd eye awoke and she saw some people with reptilian astral bodies, some of the doctors at the hospital where she worked. Donald Marshall said Wilcock is a regular attendee at underground "night school" run by the reptilians, and has been since childhood. My favorite psychic said Donald Marshall is onto something. Maybe Wilcock's just trying to steer people away from the David Icke reptilian theory by claiming the Illuminati descend from the elongated skull people.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), Frank V (10th October 2019), Hervé (12th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (10th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (10th October 2019), Valerie Villars (12th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

This pyramid complex in India is stunning! The architecture, artwork, layout...and what looks like could be a still operating, advanced ancient-style Tesla coil.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2019), Hervé (12th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    This pyramid complex in India is stunning! The architecture, artwork, layout...and what looks like could be a still operating, advanced ancient-style Tesla coil.

Apart from the confusion over free energy and Tesla coils, their heat generation (you can get an RF burn, but not a thermal burn from one) and muddled thinking over using them "for the overall well-being of patients" (meaningless expression), it's a quite an interesting video.

But surely if this structure really generates heat that's not from a geothermal source, it's time someone did some measurements with thermal cameras, and other test equipment to detect and measure this "radiation".

This is what's so frustrating about these sorts of reports - such obvious tests appear not to have been done. Or if they were the results were negative, and of course that rarely gets reported, especially if it deflates some sort of tourism...
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 12th October 2019 at 13:31.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2019), Cara (12th October 2019), Frank V (12th October 2019), Jayke (12th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,532 times in 2,553 posts

I always enjoyed speculating on this old web page put up by Barry Carter in the 90's. (surprised to see that it is still up.)
    ORMUS and Pyramids
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2019), Frank V (12th October 2019), Jayke (12th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Quote Posted by Jayke (here)

Apart from the confusion over free energy and Tesla coils, their heat generation (you can get an RF burn, but not a thermal burn from one) and muddled thinking over using them "for the overall well-being of patients" (meaningless expression), it's a quite an interesting video.

But surely if this structure really generates heat that's not from a geothermal source, it's time someone did some measurements with thermal cameras, and other test equipment to detect and measure this "radiation".

This is what's so frustrating about these sorts of reports - such obvious tests appear not to have been done. Or if they were the results were negative, and of course that rarely gets reported, especially if it deflates some sort of tourism...
    How do you know Tesla coils can’t be adapted to produce positive effects “for the overall well-being of patients”?

You never heard of the Teslatron?
    Quote The "Bee Machine", or Electrotherapy Teslatron: my experiences with an unusual healing device based on Tesla technology, superluminal shockwaves and prana or chi. The inventor claimed that his device was similar to the Magnifying Transmitter that Tesla had built in Shoreham, Long Island, New York, also known as the Wardenclyffe Tower. I called it the Bee Machine, as it sounded like the sound of a thousand bees when the device was turned on.

It is my opinion that when a device heals cancers in just a few weeks, and it also makes the aura field or prana streams visible, the inventor should share his information with the world, and make it open source. However the inventor thinks otherwise. Therefore this article is only my own layman's view and short experience with the machine, and I have withheld the name of the inventor...

... The inventor was not using the classical Tesla coil circuit you can find on the web. He had modified it to experiment with faster than light speeds. It was his own unique design. During the first two sessions, we had to put our bare feet on aluminum foil that was grounded. However, when the inventor was able to reduce the amperage even further, the aluminum foil was no longer needed. The free electrode was sticking out horizontally from a metal dome. We all stripped down to out underwear to expose as much skin to the electric potential. Then the lights went out, as it was important to sit in total darkness to see the unusual phenomena associated with this technology.

From my diary: “The device creates a field of about 250,000 volts but only 1 mA. The field is so strong that it fills the entire room. When the device is turned on, one can feel a kind of cold breeze and many tinglings on the head. When one turns one's hand towards the horizontal electrode, bright energy emanations start to appear from the ends of one's fingers where the end of the meridians are. This is prana (or chi) flowing out of the ends of the meridians, and they are appear as bright light streams. They have a blue-violet-white color, and fan out a little. They are about 5 cm (2 inches) long.

The same thing happens when one brings one's head towards the electrodes. Multiple of these fan-like light emanations show up on the top of the head. Irwin told us that the device helps in curing cancer and other diseases. He thought that the strong EM polarizes the cells, by which the cancer cells reverse their polarity and are recognized by the immune system again and thus destroyed. Healing of the cells happens much quicker. I noticed that when I bring two fingers close together the 'prana-plume' disappears.” Irwin often told me that the reversal of the polarity of the cells was the healing effect of this field. I don't know if this was the right explanation. I found a reference in which the inventor considered his device as being a 'mitogenic wave therapeutic machine' (mitogenic radiation = wavelength associated with normal (healthy) cell division).

I think it goes much further than that, and that healing had more to do with the frequencies applied, and the generation of high amounts of aether energy (prana, orgone, life-energy etc.).
    First time I’ve heard of it, after google searching “tesla coils + healing” just now. No idea if this is legit but based on Paul Babcocks Multiwave Oscillator design, I’ve no doubt Tesla tech can have very therapeutic benefits when harnessed with the kind of wisdom used to build those incredibly ornate temple complexes.

Also, I’ve come to think of pyramid complexes as industrial power plants of various types. Remember those lakes of liquid mercury found under Mexican pyramids.

Which is kind of baffling why they’d need lakes of liquid mercury until you realise that Vedic alchemy is called Rasa Shastra and utilises liquid mercury to extract the healing qualities of gemstones, diamonds and Precious metals to fortify the body. There’s a Vedic text that talks about a 16 step stage purification process for Mercury that once complete, the tiniest drop from a pin head can make a person levitate. Although after stage 8 it can be used as medicine. Sounds like some kind of Ormus alchemy to me.

Makes we wonder though if each pyramid complex facilitated a single stage in the 16 step process, thereby each pyramid complex could’ve been an industrial development plant of various Rasa Shastra medicines or other exotic technological products of the alchemical process.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Lyran.Sun (12th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2