+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: The Avalon Forum Interview of Bill Ryan

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,550 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: The Avalon Forum Interview of Bill Ryan

Quote Posted by Midnight Rambler (here)
    I wouldn't mind hearing something about Inelia's background to satisfy my curiousity. You seem like a really interesting person Inelia (and probably are ).
    The Inelia Thread

http://projectavalon.net/Inelia_trailer.mp4

(or http://projectavalon.net/Inelia_trailer.avi)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AuCo (5th May 2011), granny (29th April 2011), guido (29th April 2011), Midnight Rambler (29th April 2011), MMA_Fan (29th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 310 posts

Thank you Bill (the thank you button seems inadequate sometimes)

The trailer was probably the most important interview I have ever seen. It confirms my intuitive idea of everyone having the ability to influence their own time-line. I feel I do it more and more these days.

I hope we can all see the whole interview shortly!

Thanks again!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

Yoda (29th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Australia Avalon Member Lily de Cuir's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,453 times in 438 posts

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    Quote Posted by Lily de Cuir (here)
    Dear Bill, Inelia and all,

Wow just catching up with everything on the forum, great news! Is it possible to provide an mp3 link of this interview? I don't have time to watch videos but I do have time listen while working and in my car!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    Lily
    I use software to download YouTube videos and strip the audio (mp3) to a file as I prefer to listen at bed time and/or in the car.

I've uploaded the mp3 of this interview for you here.

Right-click to Save-As (in Firefox), or however you normally download mp3s.

Enjoy!
    Hi again perfectresonance,

Tried to download your mp3 link 3 times but it only runs for 3 minutes or so. Don't think the problem is from my end, I download stuff all the time to my iPod, only way I get info.

Hate to be a pain, but would it be possible to post the link again, or if Bill could provide another mp3 link?

I can't wait to listen to it.

Cheers,
    Lily

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

I downloaded the interview yesterday, took it back to my circus trailer by the sea and watched it twice lastnight, It was great to listen to your expressions Bill. Syncronizing or what :-) The comments i have posted on some threads this last two weeks could have come from your own self after listening to the interview. Loved it and look forward to part 2.

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sygh (here)
    ndroock1;
    It's this sort of insanity, the little things that pile up, one upon the other, that hurts me to the core.
    Sort of like the approximately 1,000,000,000 mobile phones that have been thrown away in the last decade. Not counting those laying around unused. - Like why nobody cares anymore about iPad1 they all want an iPad2 and a 3 next year. Think of a pile of unbreakable waste the size of France floating in the Indian Ocean. - Root cause is the manufacturing based economy. It is why pharmaceutical companies enslave us to their prescription drugs and why it's not interesting for them to find a cure for any disease. - We have to drastically change our economic model. The old economy is working against us. Ideas like the resource based economy developed by The Venus Project may work. We can win it from the elite by invalidating the source of their power: money.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ndroock1 For This Post:

jjl (30th April 2011), Lord Sidious (30th April 2011), sirac (13th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,550 times in 32,726 posts

Tried to download your mp3 link 3 times but it only runs for 3 minutes or so. Don't think the problem is from my end, I download stuff all the time to my iPod, only way I get info.

Hate to be a pain, but would it be possible to post the link again, or if Bill could provide another mp3 link?

Cheers,
    Lily
    Hi, Lily:

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_A...iew_part_1.mp3 (audio)

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_A...iew_part_1.mp4 (video)

I actually watched it all last night for the first time since recording it.

I do think this is my best interview so far in terms of presenting my worldview and mission.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Avocadess (25th June 2011), DeDukshyn (30th April 2011), kanishk (23rd January 2012), Lily de Cuir (1st May 2011), magicmanx (30th April 2011), MMA_Fan (30th April 2011), Ol' Roy (2nd May 2011), OmeyocaN777 (2nd May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

11. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

Hi Bill and Inelia,

Wow! What a great interview! Looking forward to the 2nd part.

It reminds me of one of my favorite movies. Joe vs. The Volcano. The part where the billionaire (Lloyd Bridges) says to Joe (Tom Hanks). (I'm para phrasing) That most of the world is asleep. Only a few are awake. That really struck a cord for me many years ago! I have been struggling to become awakened. But keep getting handed sleeping pills.lol

I just watched the Inelia trailer. Awesome! I have a lot to look forward to. I have been drawn to Inelia for the last couple of months. It's like I was meant to make a connection with her. I finally made it to her site last night. Everyone should check it out. I plan on purchasing some of her material.

Would like to come to one of your seminars in USA. If its within driving distance. Limited income!sigh!

Love you guys! Ol'Roy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

Yoda (10th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: The Avalon Forum Interview of Bill Ryan

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Cheers,
    Lily
    Hi, Lily:

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_A...iew_part_1.mp3 (audio)

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_A...iew_part_1.mp4 (video)

I actually watched it all last night for the first time since recording it.

I do think this is my best interview so far in terms of presenting my worldview and mission.
    hi Bill

since i hadn't seen any, i watched, all in the sequence presented by Inelia...

I had to see the natural progression in your work...

if i had to rate'em i would put the Nov.2009 interview by Freedom Central, as superb, terrific...

i'm sorry i wasn't aware of it earlier...i did fascinate, intrigued and motivated me on so many levels...i wish i had seen it earlier...

i'm pretty sure the latest interview by Inelia, once it's finished will be your maverick picture of the world...it's simply the natural progression of your being...what a journey!!!

i have to sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart, for taking the time to share with us your marvelous findings

cheers

14. The Following User Says Thank You to taurad For This Post:

Yoda (10th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Bill, i wanted to ask this to you,...i hope this is not out of place.
    i remember somewhere in the Charles material, he did something with his eyes, and people asked u about it, and you confirmed.

how would you characterize that eye thing.
    i have many specific backgrounds i can attribute it too,
    but i'd have to know your background to make sense of what you say about it.

................was this like a poke in the dark,....or do you have anything to move on in answering this question....i.e. should i be more specific?

16. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 425 posts

AlternativeInfoJunkie: One way to do past life regressions (which takes two people) is laid out in the book HYPERSENTIENCE which came out in 1976 by Marcia Moore. Decades ago I was witness to such a regression where one person laid back on a couch and the other read directly from the book, guiding him through the experience. It was AMAZING. The person who had the past life regression was an old friend of mine and really did not believe in reincarnation but was open to trying it. It worked -- and I saw what a beautiful change this caused in him afterward. I just recently got a copy of the book again! (You can find used copies on Amazon.com etc.)

17. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Hello everyone, Iīve just created a Group for those who were at Vilcabamba, living the reality of a remarkable meeting to share "The role of spirit to transform a world in crisis".

Feelings, thoughts, feed-back and contacts are welcome.

Those who couldnīt come are welcome as well, and it would be a pleasure to share the experience.
    Wanna save the planet? Recycle your mind!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mother For This Post:

MMA_Fan (1st July 2011)

19. Link to Post #72
    Australia Avalon Member nickc2496's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you both so much for having integrity and no fear, its a powerful combination, i am sure you will both keep it up Looking forward to the future...
    It can change

20. Link to Post #73
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

LOVED this interview!

Thank you Inelia for conducting this, I found it very inspirational.

A couple of thoughts.

First off, 33 minutes into it you were talking about what people need to be doing and how its a different answer for each person. More specifically, you were saying you have to follow your intuition-couldnt agree more-but you also said that you can find little signs everywhere. I likened this to what David Icke talks about when he tells his story, where he went through a series of synchronistic events that seemed to be leading him somewhere. Of course, this kind of thing can be very hard to notice, however I think I can give a tiny shred of an example I have experienced myself in this regard of "seeing the signs."

Slightly long winded, bare with me.

I am an aspiring writer living in England, I frequent a forum where I have a few writing buddies where we talk about the process of writing and all that jazz. One of my friends there, who lives in Australia, is a serious Halo player (seems irrelevent now, but stay with me). Anyway, one time I was looking for writing/imagery inspiration for my book, and I stumbled across a UFO video (https://youtube.com/watch?v=CKTknXKDThs the video header is "Return to Consciousness Veritas, Aequitas, noesis!") Now, at precisely 1.28 there is an image of a UFO floating above the sea and the music is... well, the music and image together really inspired a scene in my book, I felt energized by it. Im a big fan of listening to music and trying to imagine what kind of scene in a film the music would be put to.

As it turns out, the music that begins at 1.28 is from Halo. And on the writers forum I frequent, at a time when I was looking for name/word ideas for magic and such like, my Halo-frenzying writing buddy had suggested "veritas" as a word I could use in my book for something relating to Life magic-he had said veritas several times, not long before I found the Return to consciousness video with the Halo music on it.

And yesterday, THROUGH ABSOLUTELY NO INFLUENCE ON MY PART, said Halo-frenzying writing buddy of mine told me he was thinking about moving to England!

Synchronicity, if I ever saw it.

Coincedence? Absolutely. Could it just be that Im looking too far into it? Of course. But coincedence is in the mind of the experiencer, and if theres any meaning to it I think only the experiencer can truly figure out the context. The whole thing is giving me positive chills! Does it mean anything, and if so, what? Well, to answer my own question, my intuition is telling me I need to stick with this guy and keep in contact, and meet up with him if I ever get the chance. If I look within, I see me telling myself, through these signs, that said writing buddy is important.

Of course, it could all mean nothing at all. Who knows? Time will tell, no doubt.

Anyway, thanks Bill and Inelia, I enjoyed this a lot. It was good to learn more about what makes the legendary Bill Ryan tick :D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4