+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Mini Solar System Entering Our Own" Breaking News from Prof. James McCanney

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: "Mini Solar System Entering Our Own" Breaking News from Prof. James McCanney

Quote Posted by Deega (here)
    Thanks Yiolas, here is the EDGE Web Site where James McCanney presents his version of what coming our way.

http://www.edgemagazine.net/2003/01/planet-x/

Edit: In finding this link, I read the introduction.

After reading some more, he (James McCanney) is talking of presumed date of arrival of this planetary thing as of May 2003 (it could be an error though), just want to let you know this.
    Yes, 2003 is mentioned twice, and also in the copyright notice, and he talks about the 2000 solar cycle. So this is definitely out of date, even though you can tweet the page, which you couldn't back then.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Deega (19th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,613 times in 21,526 posts

Default Re: "Mini Solar System Entering Our Own" Breaking News from Prof. James McCanney

Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    The claim that NASA is seeing incoming asteroids and not telling us is not credible, in my opinion, simply because most of the astronomers who are closely observing what is going on in space do not work for NASA (they are located in different countries and have allegiance to different organisations and ideologies, and some are even independents).
    I've become convinced otherwise.

To be more precise, I'm convinced that the Bastards in Power do control what's made public from the larger telescopes. This has been essential, in their view, to keep from public view what's happening on the moon, on other planets and in space. My recent reading of Ingo Swann's Starfire and Penetration works (recently reposted here by Bill) tipped the balance in my mind on this.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DouglasDanger (20th February 2013), Hervé (19th February 2013), Mark (20th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I included this on another thread (as they are related topics) dating back to 1996/7 and Hale Bopp - the OP video refers to a second larger object trailing Hale-Bopp at the time and the story was quickly hushed up. So even tho the information may be dated, it is still relevant.

Quote In summary, a large planetary object was sighted by an amateur astronomer, Chuck Shramek, trailing the Hale-Bopp comet, and given the name "Companion". NEXUS magazine ran a similar article at the time. It implicated the Vatican, NASA, and the Japanese National Observatory, which had spotted it several months earlier. It caused such a controversy that the whole story "disappeared".

Part of the controversy included an anonymous email sent to Art Bell from someone claiming to have discovered a classified file called "Wormwood?" (with a question mark) at the Vatican which allegedly had a direct uplink to the Hubble.
    Companion CV7N1.pdf

from here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...June-July-2013

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

After all insanities that can distract have been exhausted, the given being is left crying on the ground, with the problem still in evidence, and in self. The sword of self delusion can no longer be raised, and used to attack the internal reflection. The being is too exhausted to run anymore.

And that is when the change comes.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

AuCo (20th February 2013), DarMar (20th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013), Mark (20th February 2013), Ultima Thule (20th February 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

this is the fire and brimstone predictd. Pay heed. small amounts will get through.

enough to be a problem.

specific areas will be reported asap.

N
    N

9. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Mini Solar System Entering Ours

Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney

Published on Feb 18, 2013

https://youtube.com/watch?v=7epUE...E8LjYPHIz7KSig

(about 10 min. video)

Jim McCanney Is Breaking This Story Open For Planet Earth... can you say 'hero'? I can... it's time for our planet to collectively think 'outside the box'.... that's where the truth often now is. This material is more relevant than ever.
    http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/

I've disabled comments, because some people are scared/angry/bitter/jaded/stuck in illusion, and taking this out on me.... as if attacking the messenger will make this info, not true. I'm simply sharing Jim's concern that our planet be informed... if this info scares you, or if you question it, then so be it, question everything... I don't need to be involved if that's YOUR learning experience.... it's not mine.... I'm at peace with this info... the date represents when I posted it. Here's the link to original mp3.... http://thelightofdayradioshow.com/arc...

There.... now if this info bothers you, go talk about it on your own channel... see if anyone cares to prove something to you because you wine and bitch like a scared child who doesn't get their way....over there. Thank you to those who share concern and take action to raise the consciousness of our planet for this and the many other pressing issues.

FEBRUARY 17, 2013 BREAKING NIBIRU/PLANET X NEWS - Mini Solar System Entering Ours, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney (Connected With Australian Learmonth Observatory)

More Nibiru Planet X Research
    http://indianinthemachine.wordpress.c...

(www.planetxinbound.com SITE IS DOWN AT TIME OF THIS POSTING)

What the Pentagon/US military knows of PX?

PREFACE:
    Apparently, there's a mini "solar system" of companion comets, meteorites and space dust inbound with Planet X... arriving by the end of June. More details in the following post.
    Following is a note from Australia to Mark Hazelwood's news list, regarding increased activity at Learmonth Observatory (Project Wormwood). In case you've yet to read about the significance of this joint US/Aussie project, the article below this note is posted on Mark's website at www.planetxinbound.com .

Christopher Rudy
    ------------- recent report in Australia follows:
    I spend a lot of time in Western Australia and my friend who lives at Exmouth called me just a minute ago. He said that the locals in the town are all curious about the increase in people, traffic, aircraft etc. travelling to and from the Learmonth (Project Wormwood) Observatory, which is approx. 30 miles down the road. He estimates the people and goods and traffic has tripled over the last 10 days. Much of this has been via the Exmouth airport. There have been some military brass amongst them. It is a similar situation in the town of Carnarvon. Of course, there is no official acknowledgment of anything out of the ordinary. I have asked him to discretely sniff around more and I will keep this group informed.
    Best regards to all
    Keith in Australia

From: Mark Hazelwood's web site at www.planetxinbound.com

Project Wormwood Learmonth Solar Observatory
    Planet X, its entourage being inbound, and its potential effects during passage are blatantly being revealed by our own US military/Pentagon studies and actions.

If you were one of the heads of the US military, had knowledge of Nibiru (Planet X's name from ancient Sumerians) and what direction it was coming in from, and wanted to study the incoming Planet X you'd go down to the southern hemisphere, say in Australia, and start a observatory project there with their government.

Now being US military you'd want to know everything you could about what you have to defend against. Defending the US is your goal. But, you are working with another government, so you might say that the project has to do with planetary defense of these incoming objects instead. In addition, if you were being rather honest about what was being studied you might name the projectProject Wormwood (Planet X's name from the bible).

This may be one of the most obviously revealing government urls that I've ever seen bar none, especially when combined with what The Observer put out about the Pentagon a few days back. http://www.ips.gov.au/IPSHosted/neo/i...

Now click on the "Description" button and look next to a picture of the observatory equipment that has the caption below, which reads: Telescope, mount, cameras and associated equipment arrived at Learmonth Solar Observatory and were initially set up in 2003.

AND YOU'LL FIND THIS FROM THE BIBLE
    "The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water - the name of the star isWormwood." - Revelation8:10-11

How about that? They are being as clear as a bell as to what they are studying down there! Project Wormwood.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

baddbob (21st February 2013), KiwiElf (21st February 2013), penn (21st February 2013)

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member baddbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,717 times in 388 posts

Default Re: Mini Solar System Entering Ours

From Dutchsince
    Around 12:00 UTC / GMT -- approx 5-6am EST on Feb. 20, 2013.. something very bright illuminates the cloudtops -- not like a normal sunrise as we'd regularly see it.. you can see a light source casting a fast moving flash over the course of several frames ..

This light source at Sunrise casts a steep fast incline to the shadows coming from the tops of the high reaching Cumulus clouds along the storm front (off the east coast).

Regular sunrise? Satellite anomaly? I'm still trying to figure out what caused this.
    Ok the jokes over bring back the constitution

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

Camilo (21st February 2013), KiwiElf (21st February 2013)

13. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by yiolas (here)
    I don't want to fear monger, but I think that it's important that we take into consideration what astrophysicist James McCanney is pronouncing on his radio show.

Taking into consideration the remote viewing results presented by the Far Sight Institute and the web bots of Clif High, what McCanney is describing in his radio excerpt below is very interesting.
    The main reason I enjoy listening to Clif High is because his description of what's gone wrong so far is quite perceptive. But in recent years, I get the impression that his predictions have been less reliable. (I have not properly validated this impression; I could be quite wrong here.) I'm glad I am not living near the coast for the next few months, but on the other hand, I'll be a bit surprised if his predicted Global Coastal Event actually transpires this April or May (2013).

The video you posted tells us that NASA is seeing incoming meteors/asteroids/... but not telling us. This video does not provide us with independent or reliable information that such are incoming, just an unverifiable claim that NASA sees something and isn't telling us. Well, the second half of that is believable, that NASA wouldn't tell us. But that does not mean the first half is thereby likely to be any more valid. We have no clue what NASA isn't telling us, only that no doubt they aren't telling us something, because that is their habit.

If the bastards in power did intend to get us worried about incoming "stuff" from out space, this would be one way to do it. Get the various alternative media spokesmen to warn their listeners of that, gin up a few notorious incidents (e.g. the recent Russian meteor), using existing dark capabilities to inflict some genuine damage here and there that appears to look like meteor strikes, and give credibility to the threat by telling us "NASA sees it, but of course is lying to us by not telling us."

Beat those drums for a little bit, until the idea is planted, like a seed, then blast a major city really bad (supersized version of what took down the WTC towers?). Watch that seed grow into a replacement for the "Cold War" and the "War on Terror", overnight.

On the other hand, I have not listened to astrophysicist James McCanney before now, so I have no idea how reliable he is.

In sum: I'm skeptical. I'm guessing that there is not a real, physically caused, imminent risk to humanity from outer space. But I'm guessing that the bastards in power are setting things up to look that way, and some people will die the hard way, as part of this.
    I believe we already had 2x coastal events: Hurricane Sandy and the double monster blizzard shortly afterward. If anything else happens I would imagine it would have something to do with fire and earthquakes on the west coat.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aceninja For This Post:

baddbob (21st February 2013)

15. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aceninja (here)
    I believe we already had 2x coastal events: Hurricane Sandy and the double monster blizzard shortly afterward.
    Such local or small regional coastal events are common enough.

Clif High is anticipating a Global Coastal Event of substantially greater magnitude.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

RMorgan (21st February 2013)

17. Link to Post #30
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by aceninja (here)
    I believe we already had 2x coastal events: Hurricane Sandy and the double monster blizzard shortly afterward.
    Such local or small regional coastal events are common enough.

Clif High is anticipating a Global Coastal Event of substantially greater magnitude.
    People have been predicting big coastal events, specially in the USA west cost (Americans are the kings of paranoia) , since like forever; Nothing happened so far.

The probabilities are that, when something big happens, no one would have predicted it.

About this allegedly mini-solar system (if there´s such a thing) approaching our own, I don´t buy it as well.

People wouldn´t need Hubble or NASA tied observatories to observe it; There are countless independent amateur astronomers out there, all over the world, some with very powerful equipment. A lot of people would have seen it, if this was true.

How about this Nibiru/Planet X stuff? People make predictions about this stuff every year since forever as well...Only here on PA we must have about a thousand "Nibiru is coming" threads.

Honestly, such predictions come and go every year; They are meaningless. Even if this prediction is true, it wouldn´t matter anyway, because there would be nothing we could do to stop such thing.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 21st February 2013 at 17:16.

18. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Honestly, such predictions come and go every year; They are meaningless. Even if this prediction is true, it wouldn´t matter anyway, because there would be nothing we could do to stop such thing.
    There is more to "meaning" than whether we have complete control.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

20. Link to Post #32
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

There is more to "meaning" than whether we have complete control.
    Perhaps I should have used other word, like useless, our pointless, Paul.

Honestly, if such thing is going to happen, it would unleash havoc in our solar system, kicking every planet, including Earth, out of their orbits. We would all die.

Personally, if the world is about to end a couple of months from now, man, I´m not even sure if I´d like to have anticipated knowledge about it or not.

Anyway, I don´t believe this hypothesis. Several sources would be confirming it if it was true; Like I said, there are thousands of people with fairly good equipment watching space, all over the world. The observation of space isn´t NASA exclusivity.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 21st February 2013 at 17:24.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

bennycog (22nd February 2013), skippy (21st February 2013)

22. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There is more to "usefulness" than whether we have complete control .

Anyway, I don´t believe this hypothesis.
    Neither do I, though likely for different reasons.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bennycog (22nd February 2013), RMorgan (21st February 2013)

24. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

If it's entering our solar system we should be able to mesure and verify it by using scientific methods. In absence of any significant evidence, the hypotheses is false, for the time being.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to skippy For This Post:

26. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by skippy (here)
    If it's entering our solar system we should be able to mesure and verify it by using scientific methods. In absence of any significant evidence, the hypotheses is false, for the time being.
    Yes ... however don't overlook the possibility that significant evidence exists, but is being withheld or buried in various disinformation and propaganda efforts.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

conk (1st March 2013), KiwiElf (21st February 2013), skippy (21st February 2013)

28. Link to Post #36
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

The one place on Earth amateur astronomers (or even professional ones) are not privy to tho, is the South Pole/Antarctica. That's a big area of space that we are not seeing at all. (Not to mention the Hubble etc. We see only what they want us to see from those satellite feeds).
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 22nd February 2013 at 23:09.

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yiolas (here)
    I don't want to fear monger, but I think that it's important that we take into consideration what astrophycist James McCanney is pronouncing on his radio show.

Taking into consideration the remote viewing results presented by the Far Sight Institute and the web bots of Clif High, what McCanney is describing in his radio excerpt below is very interesting.

very interesting, thanks for sharing! This may explain why there's a sudden appearance of meteorites and comets around the globe...time will tell!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Silvanus For This Post:

KiwiElf (23rd February 2013)

31. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Conehead's Avatar
    Thanks

McCanney says this video is a hack job to discredit him. Referenced his website.....

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Conehead For This Post:

Hervé (28th February 2013)

33. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Conehead's Avatar
    Thanks

From McCanneys Website:

February 27, 2013 posting ... !!!!!!!!!!!!! EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT ... DISINFORMATION UPDATE !!!! THE DISINFO CREW IS AT IT AGAIN ... AT LEAST 2 YOUTUBE POSTINGS ARE TRYING TO IMPERSONATE ME AND PASS FALSE INFORMATION ... there are at least 2 youtube videos posted recently by nameless disinformation agents placing my voice making it look like i am saying that a planet X object is coming into the solar system at this time ... THIS IS NOT TRUE ... I AM NOT SAYING ANY SUCH THING ... AND THIS IS WHY I NEVER POST ON YOUTUBE OR ANY OTHER MEDIUM EXCEPT MY OWN WEB PAGE ... what they have done is chopped segments of a 2004 program of mine and posted a february 2013 date on the face and posted on youtube under 2 different names making it sound like i am stating planet X object is now in the solar system ... then in the listener comments they of course post many slams trying to make me look like a nut case making false predictions of planet X ... I AM CURRENTLY WORKING WITH YOUTUBE TO HAVE THESE POSTINGS REMOVED ... this should show you that i am succeeding in informing the public of REAL events and exposing the government bogus tier II science for what it is ... this type of misinformation is their form of damage control as we head into this year of GREAT COMETs in which NASA and their fairy tale science will be exposed worldwide for the garbage that it is and my Plasma Discharge Comet Model will become the clear truth on the topic of comets and the electrical nature of our solar system ... this comes also as i am about the release my latest book (see the next posting) ... it seems someone is afraid of my success ... jim mccanney

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Conehead For This Post:

conk (1st March 2013), EsmaEverheart (27th February 2013), Hervé (28th February 2013), Maunagarjana (1st March 2013), RMorgan (1st March 2013), sheme (1st March 2013)

35. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by Conehead (here)
    From McCanneys Website:

February 27, 2013 posting ... !!!!!!!!!!!!! EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT ... DISINFORMATION UPDATE !!!! THE DISINFO CREW IS AT IT AGAIN ... AT LEAST 2 YOUTUBE POSTINGS ARE TRYING TO IMPERSONATE ME AND PASS FALSE INFORMATION ... there are at least 2 youtube videos posted recently by nameless disinformation agents placing my voice making it look like i am saying that a planet X object is coming into the solar system at this time ... THIS IS NOT TRUE ... I AM NOT SAYING ANY SUCH THING ... AND THIS IS WHY I NEVER POST ON YOUTUBE OR ANY OTHER MEDIUM EXCEPT MY OWN WEB PAGE ... what they have done is chopped segments of a 2004 program of mine and posted a february 2013 date on the face and posted on youtube under 2 different names making it sound like i am stating planet X object is now in the solar system ... then in the listener comments they of course post many slams trying to make me look like a nut case making false predictions of planet X ... I AM CURRENTLY WORKING WITH YOUTUBE TO HAVE THESE POSTINGS REMOVED ... this should show you that i am succeeding in informing the public of REAL events and exposing the government bogus tier II science for what it is ... this type of misinformation is their form of damage control as we head into this year of GREAT COMETs in which NASA and their fairy tale science will be exposed worldwide for the garbage that it is and my Plasma Discharge Comet Model will become the clear truth on the topic of comets and the electrical nature of our solar system ... this comes also as i am about the release my latest book (see the next posting) ... it seems someone is afraid of my success ... jim mccanney
    Crazy stuff. I was just listening to Jim McCanney's latest podcast of the Science Hour and he was talking about it, saying pretty much what is written above. So he must be making some people nervous in order for them to do him dirty like that. Here's the link to his podcast:

http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/Jame...ry_28_2013.mp3

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Hervé (1st March 2013), Star Tsar (1st March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2