Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Can You Feel That?...I Can't

Quote Posted by jagman (here)

Yeah I got on the other night, but they ran out of time, so my call was not
    taken, John B Wells was the host and I really wanted to ask for permission
    to come aboard the Mothership lol There will be other opportunities.

Last night show went with your thread really well. I will try and find it
    so i can post it here
    Energy:
    • What is it?
    • How is it measured?
    • How to command the energy.
    • The different types of energy.

All that in the first 12 minutes; 5:00 - 17:00. Thanks, Jagman. Still listening. Had to stop and pass along.

"Subtle Energy/ Archons & Angels - George Noory"

Quick link @ 5:16 to 1:17:00

To follow - Archons @ 1:17:00

Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th July 2013 at 21:36.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th July 2013), Debra (12th July 2013), jagman (8th July 2013), Kraut (9th July 2013), Mike (8th July 2013), Sérénité (8th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #222
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    So many perspectives on this thread and every one of them is right, It is all about the set of glasses we individually wear and sometimes as time goes by we change to another set of glasses.

I posted this on Wade Frazier's thread and I feel it is relevent here:

"This is quite an unfortunate fact, that experience is the leading catalyzer for having an in depth understanding on any one issue, especially the more uncommon experiences within our society. I understand that this is the way to proceed with things since this is the way men is built and evolutionise, but isn't it possible to shower more people with more 'experience'? why only a few have the (mis) 'fortune' to reach to conclusions, what chance does that leave this 'procedure' of change to be a successful one?

Thinking about it, every rule has an exception, and learning from other's experience is also valuable, but this as well requires a sort of an open mind and an.. experience, although maybe not exactly similar to the person you are learning from. There are all sorts of factors that have to be in such a dynamic, and it applies both to the one who listens and to the one who deliver the information/experience/conclusion.

My own conclusion, to put it a little bluntly is that experience sometimes sucks, but it is the best teacher for growth and learning. There is a syaing that goes like this:

Quote "The medicor teacher tells, the good teacher explains, the superior teacher demonstrate, the great teacher inspires" - William Arthur Ward

It is probable that if you met all those teachers and teachings in your own life then comes the time that you are an inpiring teacher yourself"

And might I add, a demonstrator of your own abilities and your own experiences, with no further need for others to 'show' you

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post694094
    Hi Limor,

Thanks for reposting that bit you put on Wade's thread its brilliant and couldn't possibly be more relevant here.

Experience sucks? Are you trying to tell me to be careful what I wish for? Ha!

Hi Mike :D

Familiar with roller coasters? It is more about holding tight when falling down, your heart flutters, you might even shout, and then you go up again, finally you go out with a smile on your face

Good luck ~
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 8th July 2013 at 21:59.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th July 2013), Fred Steeves (8th July 2013), jagman (9th July 2013), Mike (8th July 2013), Nat_Lee (9th July 2013), RunningDeer (8th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #223
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    Quote Posted by CdnSir
    ian;699123

"Can you feel that..." I've only had time to read p1., 10, and this page. Hardly have time to get on PA right now. But here's my thoughts: feeling is usually physical. Even when we get a feeling of "can you feel that" nature, it still results in a physical tweak of the nervous system.

I think a lot of communication of various sorts flies around and many perceive it whether it's a message for them or not. Sensitive psychics are often sick or a nervous wreck from this. Some individuals get tuned in to receive messages meant only for them, or their spiritual family members so to speak.

Getting tuned in involves managing your vibration as messages of other vibrations won't register.

Abilities and intentions are an entirely different thing. I have exercised influence on the environment a few times, and also on other people. No big deal I think a lot of people do that deliberately or not.

There could be a debate about projecting intentions as interference of others' free will and the ethics of that game. Judgement.

Chinaski I do get and enjoy the spirit of the thread and look forward to reading it all.

I agree with Dolores Cannon that is doesn't matter what's going on the world. It matters what is going on in your world. There is only your world.

Regards all.

Dolores Cannon: fellow solopsist? A new thread?

Ya know i never believed in schitzophrenia. I believe these people are tuned in to something. I believe the voices are very real and coming from an *outside* source. Such is the misunderstanding of other realities that we declare these folks insane and chuck them in asylums and so on. I think our genuine psychics deserve an award just for keeping it together! The truly sensitive must be picking up signals and visions at a rate that would drive most of us batty. And then there's the process of interpretation, filtering and so on. Not an easy life!

P.s. not suggesting all our psychics are schizophrenic, by the way
    I agree that schizophrenics are not crazy. They seem to lack a filter that most have. They can't adjust the SNR.

I understand Dolores Cannon to believe that our world is the filter through which we perceive and we should attend to it, rather than get distracted by the world as represented by the media, and others. I don't think she really states the solipsist view. I don't want to misrepresent her here. Or am I sure if I understand her.

Regards all.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Debra (12th July 2013), jagman (9th July 2013), Mike (8th July 2013), RunningDeer (9th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #224
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

For the folks who know how to move storms around: We're in a long year drought here in Oklahoma (southwest in general) with rivers drying up and local communities starting their fights. One main resevoir lake 20 miles from here is expected to be dry within 2 years. 1,000 miles north of us they are under water from flooding and the rains still come. Can ya do yer magic and move a few of them storms down here? It's win-win-win thing.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

Debra (12th July 2013), eaglespirit (10th July 2013), jagman (9th July 2013), Justintime (9th July 2013), Mike (9th July 2013), Nat_Lee (9th July 2013), risveglio (9th July 2013), RunningDeer (9th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #225
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by Another1 (here)
    For the folks who know how to move storms around: We're in a long year drought here in Oklahoma (southwest in general) with rivers drying up and local communities starting their fights. One main resevoir lake 20 miles from here is expected to be dry within 2 years. 1,000 miles north of us they are under water from flooding and the rains still come. Can ya do yer magic and move a few of them storms down here? It's win-win-win thing.
    hey we should make an exercice here ! Lets put in the Universe the motive to create what Another1 is asking for !
    Lets all do it at the same day !

are you willing ?

How can we do it ''Jim'' ?
    We are one !

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Another1 (9th July 2013), Debra (12th July 2013), eaglespirit (10th July 2013), jagman (9th July 2013), Justintime (9th July 2013), Mike (9th July 2013), RunningDeer (9th July 2013), selinam (9th July 2013)

11. Link to Post #226
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nat_Lee (here)
    hey we should make an exercice here ! Lets put in the Universe the motive to create what Another1 is asking for !

are you willing ?

Wouldn't it be a kick this fall, after record rainfalls make a dent in the drought, to invite news reporters to see the timeline of this thread from off hand comment to brilliant idea and on to manifesting

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

Debra (12th July 2013), eaglespirit (10th July 2013), jagman (9th July 2013), Justintime (9th July 2013), Mike (9th July 2013), Nat_Lee (9th July 2013), RunningDeer (9th July 2013)

13. Link to Post #227
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Good idea. I recommend that you include in your thinking the notion that such rain, when it falls, falls in a manner that is harmless.

There have been instances in the past where people made it rain and caused damaging floods - we don't want that!

When messing with the forces of nature its worth remembering that nature can destroy as well as create. So if you are going to involve yourself in this, be mindful to formulate your envisioned outcomes in a safe way.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Another1 (9th July 2013), Carmody (9th July 2013), Debra (12th July 2013), eaglespirit (10th July 2013), jagman (9th July 2013), Mike (9th July 2013), Nat_Lee (9th July 2013), RunningDeer (9th July 2013), Wind (9th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #228
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Good idea. I recommend that you include in your thinking the notion that such rain, when it falls, falls in a manner that is harmless.

There have been instances in the past where people made it rain and caused damaging floods - we don't want that!

When messing with the forces of nature its worth remembering that nature can destroy as well as create. So if you are going to involve yourself in this, be mindful to formulate your envisioned outcomes in a safe way.
    You are inline with the thoughts which arrived after my post. ~ It was suggested that we instead seek to neutralize the interferrence already in play and allow nature to do Her thing.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

Anchor (9th July 2013), eaglespirit (10th July 2013), jagman (9th July 2013), Mike (9th July 2013), Nat_Lee (9th July 2013), RunningDeer (9th July 2013)

17. Link to Post #229
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

I suggest you create a Group for members who are interested in this, in case it becomes too interesting to those whose attention it were best not to engage.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anchor (9th July 2013), Debra (12th July 2013), eaglespirit (10th July 2013), jagman (9th July 2013), Mike (9th July 2013), Nat_Lee (9th July 2013), PurpleLama (9th July 2013), RunningDeer (9th July 2013)

19. Link to Post #230
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I suggest you create a Group for members who are interested in this, in case it becomes too interesting to those whose attention it were best not to engage.
    Indeed. In the past, I observed patterns of activity like this on the precursor to this forum - where just as some consensus group actions were forming on a regular basis, some drama would spring up to distract it - most of that activity was healing related, but some of it was quite extraordinary - manifesting cars for people that needed a way to get to work, "impossible" loan applications being approved and that sort of thing. This was in the precursor to this forum which you can see archived.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Debra (12th July 2013), eaglespirit (10th July 2013), jagman (9th July 2013), Mike (9th July 2013), Nat_Lee (9th July 2013), onawah (9th July 2013), PurpleLama (9th July 2013), RunningDeer (9th July 2013)

21. Link to Post #231
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

I wanna be a part of it !
    We are one !

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

eaglespirit (10th July 2013), jagman (9th July 2013), Mike (9th July 2013)

23. Link to Post #232
    Thanks

I wanna be a part of it !

~ bugs me when I forget to be paranoid enough ... to be honest though, from reading all the posts there are two people who don't need any of our help and could likely accomplish the task faster than we could form a group, give it a name, create bylaws and such ...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

eaglespirit (10th July 2013), Kraut (9th July 2013), Mike (9th July 2013)

25. Link to Post #233
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

are you willing ?

Wouldn't it be a kick this fall, after record rainfalls make a dent in the drought, to invite news reporters to see the timeline of this thread from off hand comment to brilliant idea and on to manifesting
    yeah we get enough agreement ...each person has potentially infinite power and knowledge ,.. so we combine those .. we have infinity to the power of how many contribute ... combined forces .. should do it ... What you think?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Debra (12th July 2013), eaglespirit (10th July 2013), Mike (9th July 2013), Nat_Lee (9th July 2013), selinam (9th July 2013)

27. Link to Post #234
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)

I don't have a weather chart here in asia ... but ... we move the jet stream .. down the pacific coast .. and bring it in between Los Angeles and San Diego .. and see what happens ...

now .. if it is too much rain... just move the jet stream to come in from the pacific ... at Los Angeles or just north of los angles ...
    ok I can do this but you guys got to stay in communication so I know if is not hurting anyone one OK?

jim

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

eaglespirit (10th July 2013), Mike (9th July 2013)

29. Link to Post #235
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    How about Chantal, the tropical storm currently forming in the Atlantic....?
    How would one go about disorganizing a storm like that?
    Create upper level winds?
    Freeze the warm waters of the Caribbean sea?
    Return to the moment before the name Chantal was given?
    the best way to handle storms is DON"T USE VIA'S .. this means decide exactly how you want the storm to be ,.. if you try things like freeze it .. and other things .. it might not do what you intended it to do ... So i have to go see where it is going .. if it is going to the gulf ... ??? or going up the east coast either way ... decide it will pass by with minimum damage and turn to a regular tropical storm

jim

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

eaglespirit (10th July 2013), Mike (9th July 2013), ulli (9th July 2013)

31. Link to Post #236
    Thanks

the idea of bringing the jet stream down the pacific ... is if it goes in too high like near washington ... it won't bring the rain where you need it .. so bring it down the west side of the pacific coast lime ... and bring t in lower .. if you bring it down between just north of los angeles .. to between los angeles and san diego .. it should give you storms all across the USA .. if you decide to make the storms normal .. like put in a gentle feel from the (what ever you guys call it .) heart felt smooth and beautiful .. we can make all the weather patterns ... wonderful

the problem with weather is this ... too many people are resisting bad weather ... DON"T RESIST THE WEATHER ... IT ONLY TURNS IT ON MORE .. just pretend ... you are the angel of nice weather ... and you are making everything beautiful and wonderful in all the weather across USA

ok ?

PS iit is better to JOIN weather and be part of it ... then you can get agreed weather control than try to fight it ... treat it like your honey

jim

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Debra (12th July 2013), eaglespirit (10th July 2013), Mike (9th July 2013), Nat_Lee (9th July 2013), Swan (10th July 2013), ulli (9th July 2013)

33. Link to Post #237
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

The title of this thread is "Re: Can You Feel That?...I Can't". I now see this article is off topic. I've deleted.

UPDATE: It was channeled info which brings up a mixed bag of opinions that I have no desire to debate on.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th July 2013 at 12:23.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

eaglespirit (10th July 2013), Mike (9th July 2013)

35. Link to Post #238
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,572 times in 5,713 posts

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    The title of this thread is "Re: Can You Feel That?...I Can't". I now see this article is off topic. I've deleted.

Paula please post the article! Ha! You can't possibly be off-topic here

I do have something interesting to report: a member that shall remain nameless (unless they want to be named) wrote me a lovely pm, which described, among other things, some dead on stuff about my personal life. I was quite impressed. Said individual was quite modest as well, which only endeared her to me further.

Maybe not a miracle, but a start. At the risk of sounding extremely corny, maybe the miracle was in all the kind and considerate PM's sent to me by many of the caring and compassionate people here. Thank you all for taking the time to write me!

I have nothing really to add to the thread anymore. Take it wherever you'd like guys!

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Anchor (9th July 2013), Curt (9th July 2013), Debra (12th July 2013), eaglespirit (10th July 2013), Justintime (10th July 2013), Nat_Lee (10th July 2013), onawah (10th July 2013), Orph (10th July 2013), PurpleLama (9th July 2013), RMorgan (9th July 2013), RunningDeer (9th July 2013), thunder24 (9th July 2013), Wind (10th July 2013)

37. Link to Post #239
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Well, I might suggest to Another1, to take time, morning and evening, as the day gives over to night and conversely, to find a place to sit upon the earth, and to spend a few minutes feeling gratitude to the earth, sun and sky, and then to spend a few more minutes imagining as vividly possible all the sensations one would feel if it were raining that moment, the sound, the smell, the wetness of rain falling upon one's head. Utterly safe to do, and might prove to be quite effective.

38. Link to Post #240
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by REILLY (here)
    .... to take time, morning and evening, as the day gives over to night and conversely, to find a place to sit upon the earth, and to spend a few minutes feeling gratitude to the earth, sun and sky, and then to spend a few more minutes imagining as vividly possible all the sensations one would feel if it were raining that moment, the sound, the smell, the wetness of rain falling upon one's head.....
    Just perfect.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

eaglespirit (10th July 2013), PurpleLama (10th July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 12 16 LastLast