+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Inelia's full interview now published

1. Link to Post #221
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,153 times in 13,483 posts

Default Re: Inelia's full interview now published

I honestly don't know how this thing works.
    There are just no rules...
    I used to have a shop, everything was priced, and hence no problems...people just paid.

But those chart readings...I don't even consider it "spiritual" work, I'm more like a shrink...

Last time I was in Barbados I only did 5 charts...not really enough to live on.
    I don't advertise, and my friends forgot to help me get clients...

And one of those sessions I charged only 1/2 of what I intended,
    another... the person was really poor so I didn't charge at all...
    it just came out of my mouth that way...
    then another case of an English "Lady" somebody, I said $100, and she gave me $200, and said the other bill is a tip.

The ones who get freebees I asked them not to tell the whole world...I have rent to pay.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Dawn (27th December 2011), MMA_Fan (15th June 2011), Unified Serenity (26th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #222
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I don't consider astrology charts spiritual work. I'm glad someone else does it personally because if I had to horse around with all those symbols I'd claw my eyes out.

Still I have been to people who don't charge, and I do pay them anyway as a sort of gratitude. I'm sure they have enough free loaders on their hands.

There are no rules, you are correct. You just keep plugging along till you get it right.

The short list of judgements you will hear if you work in the healing or spiritual arts.

I've heard it all but way too much to list:

You don't charge? You must not be very good.
    You have a low fee? You must not be very good.
    You accept donations? You must not think very highly of yourself if you're putting a beggars bowl out.
    You charge a hundred dollars an hour? You must be a shill.
    You only charge accept tobacco? Tobacco is filthy, dirty and addicting.
    You stopped doing spiritual work because its too hard to make a living? You're selfish.
    What do you mean I should pay you whatever I want, don't you have a mind of your own?

You HAVE to give me a reading, you're doing gods work.
    No I'm not
    yes you are
    No. I'm not.
    Yes, you are.
    No I'm not. I'm doing MY work if I was doing God's work none of us would be here right now. You'd all be taped to the wall with a gag around your mouth. That is why God doesn't let any of us do his work. S/He knows we're human.

4. Link to Post #223
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

I guess i see it this way. If i see a book or a body of work that i wish to read or learn i am happy to purchase this body of work as a thank you for the time and effort the person put into it. I hope that they use this renumeration to further spread their good word. This is merely reciprication

if money as an entity represents evil to you then maybe you need to re evaluate money.. money is no more evil than the man who spends it .. money , like anything is only representative of the intent embedded within its reciprication.

Like music .. if i like some music i could down load it for free ... or i could purchase the CD .. i prefer to purchase the CD because it helps the artist be sustainable. If they are sustainable then they can further spread the beauty of their music.

I spent 16 years learning and practicing healing .. i never charged a cent because i worked full time as well. But now i decided to not work in that world and dedicate my life to healing i still need to feed myself. I still need to earn so i can travel to poor countries and give healing for free to the poor and needy.

5. Link to Post #224
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)

if money as an entity represents evil to you then maybe you need to re evaluate money.. money is no more evil than the man who spends it .. money , like anything is only representative of the intent embedded within its reciprication.
    Nonsense. Money from the outset was clearly an exchange method that would warrant some better off than others causing inevitable divides in society when in fact all should be born and live with equal entitlement. You only got to look at both sides of a bill and read it's contents to see that the evil is not in the hands of it's beholder but in the concept of money itself. The man who spends money is only a slave to it.

Like music .. if i like some music i could down load it for free ... or i could purchase the CD .. i prefer to purchase the CD because it helps the artist be sustainable. If they are sustainable then they can further spread the beauty of their music.
    That's noble of you however such gestures are meaningless in most musical genres these days and it's such that with the market moving away from traditional methods of physical products and instead towards digital, worthless virtual products, it's becoming increasingly difficult to both sell music and make money from music sales unless you are signed to a major label. Income I receive from music releases is non-existent and any revenue I've generated from the scene I'm a part of has never come from track sales, even those in vinyl and CD format but instead from event performances. I suggest taking the music for free unless the money goes direct to them) and trying to support the musicians you like by other means or by assisting in promoting them as in this day and age they are likely to see sweet FA from what is left after production and distribution costs have been taken care of. Musicians attempting to make a sustainable income from direct sales.. seldom ever do.
    Last edited by Risk Assessment; 13th June 2011 at 22:44.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Risk Assessment For This Post:

Dawn (27th December 2011), sheddie (14th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #225
    Deactivated
    Thanks

If we agree that musicians, artists etc are lucky enough to possess the gift to touch and alter the human psyche - as we all know they do - then should that musician not charge for their performances? Should they still hold down a regular job and give their gifts for free? Just thoughts to contemplate.

Quote Posted by Risk Assessment (here)
    That's noble of you however such gestures are meaningless in most musical genres these days and it's such that with the market moving away from traditional methods of physical products and instead towards digital, worthless virtual products, it's becoming increasingly difficult to both sell music and make money from music sales unless you are signed to a major label. Income I receive from music releases is non-existent and any revenue I've generated from the scene I'm a part of has never come from track sales, even those in vinyl and CD format but instead from event performances. I suggest taking the music for free unless the money goes direct to them) and trying to support the musicians you like by other means or by assisting in promoting them as in this day and age they are likely to see sweet FA from what is left after production and distribution costs have been taken care of. Musicians attempting to make a sustainable income from direct sales.. seldom ever do.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Donna O For This Post:

Dawn (27th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #226
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Donna O (here)
    If we agree that musicians, artists etc are lucky enough to possess the gift to touch and alter the human psyche - as we all know they do - then should that musician not charge for their performances? Should they still hold down a regular job and give their gifts for free? Just thoughts to contemplate.
    Hi Donna! It depends on the angle you enter music from and what you wish to achieve out of it. I make music due to the fact I have been into music since a very young age. I make music for my own satisfaction and only for that and if other people enjoy my music or a label wishes to sign my material I merely consider it a bonus. I could sell my music online if I chose but that is not my desire, if anything I give my music away for free as my soundcloud page would testify. As far as financial rewards are concerned, as I said, in most genres particularly mine you will find these days that due to the explosion of digital media formats and the internet itself that no one is in the game for the money any more, it no longer works like that unless, as I stated, you are signed to a major label. Releases put out on the internet or in shops are up on Russian torrent sites before the sun sets on the first day of release and this has a significant impact on music sales, great for promotion in ways but an absolute crapper if you are looking to try and make money from it. There is not an artist I know within the scene I'm part of and outside of it (and I know many many artists) who is not in a position where they are having to work a regular job or having to fund themselves in other areas of self-employment such as graphic design, web development etc to sustain a reasonable income.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th June 2011 at 23:24. Reason: fix quote'ing

10. Link to Post #227
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Donna O (here)
    As a musician I have to say that a so called gift is a latent talent that has to be developed.
    In order to play in front of people--- many hours were spent developing the necessary skill and leaning the songs.

The Enlightenment thread here is free to readers but it comes from traveling many a mile listening to advanced souls-- time in ashrams-- many books.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...o-transcend-it.

Thirty five years happily invested in the search of spiritual truth and shared freely.
    With this came Kundalini and the spiritual gifts, like healing abilities ---the gifts have to be surrendered or Ego gets in there and spiritual progress come to a halt.

I dont have the slightest challenge with anyone charging a modest fee for spiritual information.

Chris
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th June 2011 at 23:26. Reason: reduce nested quote'ing depth
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Dawn (27th December 2011), DoubleHelix (14th June 2011), Isthatso (24th August 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (13th June 2011), Newlyn (13th October 2011), Risk Assessment (13th June 2011), sheddie (14th June 2011), Unified Serenity (26th December 2011)

12. Link to Post #228
    Thanks

In terms of 'special' there's not much difference between a healer who has it all go to their head and begins to shill for vast amounts of money and a healer that goes out of the way to flaunt their poverty to prove how pious they are. Absolutely no difference save for one is dressed better than the other. One shows their specialness through grandiosity and the other through poverty. Neither are particularly spiritual concepts.

Vows of poverty means that material things don't mean all that much to one, it doesn't mean one should go out of their way to avoid them as its some sort of blood on their hands.

I had a woman over to visit last year for coffee a local guru who I suspected was visiting me out of nosiness instead of any real interest in what I'm doing. I made a sort of feeble apology, you know ,sort off hand excusing that my coffee cups didn't match. She made an issue with of it me so had opportunity to chastise me about concerning myself with material things. Then proceeded to gossip to all and sundry about my tacky I and my mismatched cups were...

I determined then I will never make apologies for myself self ever again not to keep the peace, not to keep the political correctness not for any reason whatsoever. Perhaps I would apologize for doing something wrong but with all the varied opinions about what is wrong its hard to determine precisely what I'd be apologizing for.

13. Link to Post #229
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I determined then I will never make apologies for myself self ever again not to keep the peace, not to keep the political correctness not for any reason whatsoever. Perhaps I would apologize for doing something wrong but with all the varied opinions about what is wrong its hard to determine precisely what I'd be apologizing for.
    Sounds like the "Gossiping Guru" performed a service for you (intended or otherwise)
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Unified Serenity (26th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #230
    Thanks

She did. She didn't do any favors for herself though...lol.

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Sounds like the "Gossiping Guru" performed a service for you (intended or otherwise)

16. Link to Post #231
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    As a musician I have to say that a so called gift is a latent talent that has to be developed.
    In order to play in front of people--- many hours were spent developing the necessary skill and leaning the songs.
    Chris
    Well my father was a singer, his 'talent' was pure gift, he was born that way. Before he turned pro he would entertain his colleagues on their lunch breaks. There are many such instances of musicians, artists, leaders and the spiritually gifted. I doubt anyone would blame them for dedicating their lives to this whilst simultaneously making a living out of it. In fact it would be a damn shame for humanity if such people didn't fulfill their life's purpose simply because they were 'bogged down' earning enough money to get them through the days.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Donna O For This Post:

Dawn (27th December 2011), greybeard (14th June 2011), Jake (15th June 2011), MMA_Fan (15th June 2011), sheddie (14th June 2011), Sierra (15th June 2011), Unified Serenity (26th December 2011)

18. Link to Post #232
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Oh my my.

That interview was exceptional, inspirational and influential.

Thank you Bill and Inelia.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Enquiring1 For This Post:

Avocadess (25th June 2011), MMA_Fan (15th June 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (15th June 2011), Newlyn (13th October 2011), Yoda (9th July 2011)

20. Link to Post #233
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Thanks for the interview. I have been in several ascension over the years some leaving me with a very bitter taste.
    I started doing some clearing work again just last week and then I found this. Isn't synchronicity great?
    It's wonderful to see the message come across so beautiful in its simplicity.
    It fills my heart with joy and my head with thousands of questions and possibilities..

With Love
    Eelco

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

MMA_Fan (4th July 2011), Newlyn (13th October 2011), Yoda (9th July 2011)

22. Link to Post #234
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 times in 225 posts

Inelia's voice will be heard on Lucia Rene's free teleconference!

My friend Lucia Rene, from http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.com , has invited me to join her in her free Teleconference this Saturday July 9th, 12 noon PDT, 3 pm EDT, 19:00 GMT

. We'll be speaking about how to align with the new paradigm in consciousness and, at the end of the call, Lucia will transmit the 90 Ancient Templates of Wisdom for those who have not yet received them.

More information on the Ancient Templates of Wisdom can be found here:

http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.c...ates-overview/

If you would like to join us on the call, please use this link: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=20017083

I hope to see you there!

Love and Light

Inelia

The replay is available on the last link in this message!
    Last edited by Yoda; 10th July 2011 at 20:17.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Kirsten Merrild (24th August 2011), Lost Soul (24th October 2011)

24. Link to Post #235
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Recently, I have realized that the way to clear the path ahead in my life is to raise my vibrational level. I thought of removing myself from the obstacle but that would not help me or them. Also, what Inelia said about entering into judgement is producing more negativity. So I have to hold myself in a state of non-judgement and proceed with my position in an organization. Something Inelia said applied directly to me and is exactly what I said I wanted my "timeline" to be many years ago. I am on that path and I choose to use what Inelia said as a renewed pledge to enter that timeline.
    I am very grateful to recieve this message and know it will raise not only my vibrational level, but others as a consequence.
    Thank you Bill, Inelia and the Source
    artist seeker

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to artist seeker For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (24th August 2011), Jake (24th August 2011), Kirsten Merrild (24th August 2011), Yoda (28th December 2011)

26. Link to Post #236
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill

Hello Bill

What I seem to hear from Elenia is, that the problems we face now can not be solved at the same level as they were created, we must transcend.
    Therefore it may seem like a waste of time to find the guilty ones, unless it is to be able to be present with them at a higher level.
    The higher consciousness - God if you will - will arrange meetings for you with the right person at the right time, place and level. And just being there without any condemning or agenda will break the timeline.
    Am I right? and is that what you also have experienced?

Love and light
    Kirsten

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsten Merrild For This Post:

Yoda (28th December 2011)

28. Link to Post #237
    Thanks

Thank you both, Inelia and Bill.

That interview put a new lens infront alot of events, feelings, hunches and general 'thingies' and 'somethings' that have been cropping up for many years.
    A while ago I felt like I'd been nudged off some path and had become lost along the way. The two of you have reminded me that I must re-engage with my purpose and passions.
    I'll stop and help out where I can along the way.

Once again, I tip my hat to you Bill. It's not quite as impressive as yours but I still like it

Finch

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Finch For This Post:

CdnSirian (27th December 2011), christian (2nd January 2012), Yoda (28th December 2011)

30. Link to Post #238
    Belgium Avalon Member bridgetlilstar's Avatar
    Thanks

One of the most incredible interview I've ever seen..that message resonated with me on so many levels, a huge thank to Bill and Inelia!!!!! I don't feel "strange" anymore.. When I shared that video with my sister, she cried. She was so overwhelmed with the information, the emotions that came up. So I believe a lot of people have been touched and I just feel happy about that

31. The Following User Says Thank You to bridgetlilstar For This Post:

christian (2nd January 2012)

32. Link to Post #239
    United States Avalon Member puurfectten's Avatar
    Thanks

wow......maybe it's not just by chance that i'm here right now...can't find the words..

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puurfectten For This Post:

christian (2nd January 2012), Eram (1st July 2012)

34. Link to Post #240
    Thanks

This was Great!!!
    thanks

Ernesto

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ernesto For This Post:

Samsara (2nd July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast