+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Prof. John Searl - The man who can change the world.

1. Link to Post #1
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,819 times in 3,262 posts

Default Prof. John Searl - The man who can change the world.

Prof. John Searl - The man who can change the world.

Prof. John Searl is commonly referred to as the "The Godfather of Free Energy." Prof. Searl claims he has the solution to our global energy crisis. What's more, he says he's had it for over 60 years. Regarded by many as The Godfather of free energy science, John Searl believes his magnetic generator, the Searl Effect Generator, can save our planet from environmental disaster. So, what if he's telling the truth? The John Searl Story explores this question, as we chronicle the life of arguably the most controversial inventor of the last hundred years. From the childhood dreams that led to his theorem The Law of the Squares, to the mystery tests of his UFO-like levity discs. We analyze Searl Effect technology, hear from believers and from the skeptics, and investigate today's effort to reconstruct John Searl's contentious generator. So, is he telling the truth? You decide

VERITAS

B i o

Biography and the chronological history of John Roy Robert Searl 1932 - present

Although described in the books, this section, once complete, will describe the Searl effect technology and its development.

12/05/1936 - Placed in the care of Dr. Barnado's homes.

23/05/1936 - Placed in a foster home at THE CHESTNUTS, Hestley Green,Thorndon, near Eye, Suffolk, England.

05/04/1937 - Started at Thorndon infants school.

07/08/1942 - Completed infant school.

14/09/1942 - Started at Eye secondary school.

21/06/1944 - Completed secondary school.

07/07/1944 - Started at Russell Coates Naval school.

17/06/1946 - Returned to the Dr. Barnado home in Woodford Bridge.

09/07/1946 - Begun work at British Rewind Electrical Repairs Ltd, at Grays Inn Road, London. Lived at 30 Crawly Road, Turnpike Lane, Wood Green, London. This is where John was to experiment with his ideas and prove, by accident that the conventional scientists are not always correct.

John found that not everything that goes up has to come down.

And not everything that should stay down, does so.

The proof was clear for all to see, including for an unsuspecting landlady. That gaping hole in the ceiling and thru the roof was something the Luftwaffe had failed to do previously during the war.

Education

BA (hon)., Russell-Cotes Nautical School, Dorset, England, 1946

Student, Shenley Hospital, Hertfordhsire, England, 1950

Grad., Open University, London, 1980

Grad., Open University, London, 1987

Career

Trainee pharmacist St. Peter's Cannings Pharmacy, London, 1946-48; elec./electronic fitter Midlands Electricity Board, Tipton, England, 1953-55; prototype wireman Handley Page Aircraft Co., Reading, England, 1955-57; machine setter GKN Vandervell Ltd., Maidenhead, England, 1957-83; chairman Searl International Space Consortium, Mortimer, England, 1968-83; chairman, head Research and Development Direct International Sci. Consortium, London, 1983— present.

Career Related

Lecturer and Creative Works,

Author: The Law of the Squares, Book 1, 1990, Book 1A, 1990, Book 1B, 1990, Book 2, 1990, Book 3, 1993, Book 4, Book 5, Book 6, Book 7 and many more.

Awards

Named professor math Strukturen der Schôpfung und Energie, Munich, 1989.

Achievements

Avocations: private flying, writing tech. books, electronic control systems designs, research develop. of magnetic motors, teaching maths.

Civic -with Royal Air Force, 1950-53.

Memberships - Member Blackbushe Aero Club (pilot 1964-83), Patentee & Inventors, Aerospace Club (chairman 1968—).

Professor Searl's hobby and activities 1946 onward.

Includes flying (holds advanced private flying licence), model aircraft and railway and inventing. The inventing led to the Searl Effect technology.

PROFESSOR SEARL'S SEARL EFFECT PROJECT,

FROM 1946 ONWARD.

Place of birth:

Date of birth:

Berkshire, England

2nd May, 1932.

Parents:

Mother - Violet Gertrude Mude Searl

Father - Robert Henry Searl

1946 - Employed as electrical apprentice at BR Rewinds at Grays In Road, London. Tasks included stripping, rewinding and repairing all components of electric motors.

This is where John was to experiment with his ideas and prove, by accident, that conventional science is not always correct. This is where the principles behind the Searl Effect and the SEG were born.

Employed as Chemist Assistant at Cannings Pharmacy, St. Peter's Street, Islington, London. - The preparation of doctors prescriptions for customers.

1947 - Employed as Trainee Nurse

Upon the recommendation of the Chemist John was employed as a trainee nurse at Shenley Hospital, on the wards. Within a month was promoted into the laboratory to study Histology and Bacteriology. Within 2 months John had won a 6 year grant to study in Neurosurgery at Cambridge at age 16 but this fell through due to John's guardian's refusal to assign the hospital as John's guardian for the six year period. From this point on, with an aspiring medical career shattered, John became interested in cinema projection, from a technical viewpoint. John soon had a job as the trainee projectionist at Woodford Bridge and then at Ilford. Fortunately the manager was a ham operator and John was introduced to this field. This career move was also interrupted by an envious Guardian and so John moved to the Midlands to set up on his own.

Worked at a tap manufacturer during the day, and as the projectionist at the local cinema in the evening.

Full time projectionist at the Tower cinema, West Bromwich.

1950 - Conscripted to the military.

1952 - Employed as electrical and electronic fitter at the Midlands Electricity Board, Tipton.

1953 - Moved to Reading, worked as relief projectionist.

1954 - Employed at Handley Page, as prototype wireman. In this job John wired the control systems for the RAF Vicker Bombers Mk. II. and then for the VC10.

1963 - Moved to Racals Ltd, again as prototype wireman. The projects involved the wiring of naval gun control computers, for NATO.

Moved to Vanderviels Products, Maidenhead. Handled machine setting, heat treatment, inspection, plating, staff management and training.

1977 - Obtained Private Flying License (Advanced).

1983 - Retired permanently from Vanderviels. Left this area and returned to the Midlands, to take up retirement.

1987 - John was bought out of retirement and returned to London, by Luis Jarillo. Luis convinced John to redevelop his hobby as a business.

1996 - Searl Effect Commercialization project proposed and planned

2008 - SEG R&D and commercialization started in Thailand.

PROFESSOR SEARL'S INTERNATIONAL REFERENCES

"Who's Who in the World" Publication (Marquis), since the 1993 issue.

"Dictionary of International Biography"(CBI), from 1996 issue.

"5000 Personalities of the World" (ABI).

Website

searlsolution.com

johnsearlstory.com

Feel free to join the Veritas Group at this forum where you can ask questions for future guests, and join the group research & news areas.

Helvetic
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Prof. John Searl - The man who can change the world.

Brilliant show.
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I bought and watched the John Searl Story a while ago and it really convinced me. After that I read some stuff about people who had actually met John in some thread on Avalon 1 and it got me question his motives. Now I don't know what to believe. It's not like I have the money he needs anyway but it would be nice to hear more about peoples personal experiences with John.

It's one heck of a story though, it's just so sad that he thinks he needs to be so secret about it. If he could just let everything he knows about it out in the public domain there would be many people trying to replicate his stuff instantly. I guess helping humanity and our earth just isn't good enough for some people..

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Hello Sollve,

The biggest dilemma is what to do with the technology. If he were to patent it, the government will take it away from him (ask Dr. Paul LaViolette). If he were to do what you suggest, then a large company (i.e, General Electric or General Motors) would patent it, shelve it and we will never hear about it again. It's more complicated that it sounds.

Cheers,

Mel
    VERITAS: "Alternative Media for Discerning Minds".
    http://www.veritasshow.com

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Totally agree with what you said Mel...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

6. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

mel that was the best interview youve ever done... and probably the most dangerous. its amazing hes managed to stay alive when so many thers have fallen victim to the corporation.. i see now why R.C.Hoagland says that the black ops have the tech to "save" earth. but that they would rather give up an a,merican city than release the tech.. it has so many applications. its almost like it naturally re balances the energies of the planet and entities that live on it and synchronises and harmonises them.. incredibvle stuff..

7. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

Why are we discussing an interview that we cant watch without subscription? We can watch Bills interviews and comment.

Can you at least post a summary video, or at least a summary of the interview content?

Otherwise it seems a bit pointless, and a bit cliquey.. mel has his own web pages and discussion fora doesnt he? why is it here if we cant access without paying a subscription to his show?

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vidya Moksha (here)
    Why are we discussing an interview that we cant watch without subscription? We can watch Bills interviews and comment.
    can you at least post a summary video, or at least a summary of the interview content?
    Otherwise it seems a bit pointless, and a bit cliquey.. mel has his own web pages and discussion fora doesnt he? why is it here if we cant access without paying a subscription to his show?
    You can listen to the first hour free without subscribing. However Veritas is no different from other shows, like Red Ice for example, where subscription is required.

People need to make a living. Its only $15 for a three months sub which is less than a tenner in pounds, not much really. IMO, well worth it!!!

Love,

Kriya
    Last edited by kriya; 4th April 2010 at 08:46.
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kriya (here)
    You can listen to the first hour free without subscribing. However Veritas is no different from other shows, like Red Ice for example, where subscription is required.

People need to make a living. Its only $15 for a three months sub which is less than a tenner in pounds, not much really. IMO, well worth it!!!

Love,

Kriya
    Im not criticizing mels subscription, or his strategy, or how he makes a living or his shows. I do, however, question why we are discussing his shows here in avalon when they are not free to air..

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Im not criticizing mels subscription, or his strategy, or how he makes a living or his shows. I do, however, question why we are discussing his shows here in avalon when they are not free to air..
    couldn't agree more.. information this important should be free anyway.. healing the planet and humanity will never happen until it's open-source and or free for all to partake in ... no one seems to learn this lesson.. anyone trying to make money on "free energy" will never make it.. just the way it should be if you ask me.. and if you really think about it--it's the only way it can happen.. if money is involved (not so much 'money' as profit) it will be controlled and never get out to the masses.. until people that are capable step up to the plate and just get it done without profit involved it will continue to be crushed... just my opinion based on what one can see in the real history of 'free energy'.. just open-source it and get it out there free and it WILL be done.. in mass, in backyard garages, all over the planet..

mark my words

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

double post
    Last edited by two-R-one; 4th April 2010 at 13:48. Reason: double post.. for some reason

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Can you at least post a summary video, or at least a summary of the interview content?

Vidya,

You can listen to the first hour for free. Who are you to say we cannot have a discussion here? Are you a moderator? No one is forcing you to enter this discussion. Please do not antagonize the thread.

Mel
    Last edited by VERITAS; 4th April 2010 at 17:21.

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

If this forum ever went back to a subscription model (and it could, in order to pay the bills...it's not free), I would totally understand it. Information should be free if we lived in a different paradigm where the person collecting it were to collect it and disseminate if for free. That is not the case.

Cheers,

Mel

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by VERITAS (here)
    Vidya,

You can listen to the first hour for free. Who are you to say we cannot have a discussion here? Are you a moderator? No one is forcing you to enter this discussion. Please do not antagonize the thread.

Mel
    I dont wish to antagonize. I am interested in the subject, but I can see no way to listen to even the first hour of the show. I can access the very latest show but not the previous one, ie not the John Searl one. If I can listen to the first 1 hour for free please post a link and I will do so. If not, my point stands. I dont need to be a moderator here to express an opinion after all.
    chhers
    VM

15. Link to Post #15
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Anyone really interested in this should just google variants of prof john searls name and the motor. There are stacks of stuff on the web and Youtube vids on this guy and his motor / capacitor. It was only about 6 months ago that I dumped out all my links in my favourites otherwise I’d have put them here.

I first stumbled onto this guy about 3 years ago and did lots of viewing of vids and reading research. I do actually remember my local news channel following this guy building a space ship back in the 70’s. That really did happen…the news thing I mean. However, it was never followed to its conclusion. They abruptly stopped the weekly reports without explanation. I do remember this as a kid.

When I came across this on the net I was nearly hooked and I did read a promising report from a Russian Uni that replicated the Searl motor. The only positive conclusion from that report was that the device, when operating, did actually get fractionally lighter. Unfortunately having read all the web pages, watched all the vids and looked at some very dodgy photos I became disillusioned.

I couldn’t verify his credentials. Some of the web pages are dormant and there are various claims and counter claims by former investor / businesses partners. There are allegations of government theft, neighbours theft and former business partner theft. All of which have caused him to start from scratch. This has been on going since the 70’s. There is a life story where most of this is recorded.

I would strongly recommend everyone Google the nuts out of this before you buy a commission / place in Searls space command …I kid you not.

Buyers beware....google google google.

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I dont wish to antagonize. I am interested in the subject, but I can see no way to listen to even the first hour of the show. I can access the very latest show but not the previous one, ie not the John Searl one. If I can listen to the first 1 hour for free please post a link and I will do so. If not, my point stands. I dont need to be a moderator here to express an opinion after all.
    chhers
    VM
    All you need to do is go to http://www.veritasshow.com and click on the VERITAS RADIO link. Then choose Prof. John Searl's show. You can't miss it.

Best,

Mel
    Last edited by VERITAS; 4th April 2010 at 22:54.

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Everyone interested in an in-depth look at Prof. Searl's story, you can here: http://www.johnsearlstory.com

It took Bradley Lockerman (the filmmaker) 16 years to finish this film and it won multiple EBE awards at the 2010 International UFO Congress, including best film via popular vote. I was there and that is what compelled me to interview this man. Bradley did a superb job encapsulating his life. You will hear a lot out there, but why not go to the horse's mouth? Do you think the power structure would let this technology out without any efforts to debunk? You decide.

Cheers,

Mel
    Last edited by VERITAS; 4th April 2010 at 22:48.

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by VERITAS (here)
    All you need to do is go to http://www.veritasshow.com and click on the VERITAS PLAYER or the LISTEN TO LATEST SHOW link.

Best,

Mel
    Mel
    I did all this, it doesnt work, you get a subscribe option only....

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Vidya,

I don't know what you are doing, but believe me, you can.

1. Go to http://www.veritasshow.com

2. Click on the image that looks like this:

3. Then look at Prof. John Searl's show (you have to click on it), as the new show is not available there. If you're only clicking play, you will hear a couple of commercials regarding the latest show and transcriptions. Scroll down to Searl and then click play.

I hope this clears the confusion.

Mel
    Last edited by VERITAS; 5th April 2010 at 02:42.

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

got there in the end, thanks Mel, my browser was blocking a pop up, once i opened the player in a new tab i found it.. i will have a listen now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast