+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Abduction by Reptilian

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Abduction by Reptilian

Greetings -- I posted this on the Nexus forum last October -- the responses were by & large very negative, & I pretty much left the net altogether for a while -- i'd left Avalon during the Charles stuff -- but i've been checking the forum out again -- there seems to be a level of civility here, & members who actually know that ETs, including Reptilians, are real

i'd be very glad to hear from other abductees/contactees [but pls, not if you think all ETs are good guys]

so here's the Nexus post:

i'd said that i would post re the abduction by a Reptilian that i have frequently referred to -- so here's that post -- as always, when writing about Reptilians, i seem to be besieged by feelings that are not my own -- induced fear among them -- but i shall plow ahead

as a bit of background, especially for those who have researched this field: my biological father was drafted out of Stanford during WWII by the OSS at Cornell -- he did not stay w/them [long story] & i did not grow up in the mil or intel community-- but there is often a military or intel connection w/those who are abductees by Reptilians --also my biological mother is a mathematical genius w/an IQ off the charts

at the time i woke up during the abduction, i was not aware that i was an abductee [they erase these memories] -- however, i had a recurring 'dream' all thru childhood & into my adolescence of being in my room at night -- i knew that there was something coming for me out of the sky & that they were going to get me in a beam of light -- i always desperately tried to keep that beam of light from finding me --like, crouching directly under the window, hoping it would miss me -- but the dream always ended there [except for one time when i escaped into another dimension] -- so obviously, they always won

also i had frequent nosebleeds & ear troubles as a child -- one of the signs of being an abductee according to what i've read -- & always an interest in UFOs , & the frequent sightings i mentioned -- beginning in the '70s [tho there may have been earlier ones
    & the memories were erased]

this is not going to be yet another account of being immobilized on a table w/my body being probed & my mind being terrified

also, i have gathered that when folks hear about 'Reptilians' & 'abduction', that this is often about sex -- this is not about that either [ a frequent poster on M Salla's prepare4contact forum -- she was very knowledgeable about abductions & Reptilians & i learned a lot from her -- invited me to join her online group of women who were Reptilian abductees -- i joined, & shared some of my story -- the other women responded by wanting to talk about the sex they'd had w/Reptilians -- i was not interested-- actually this was YUCK moment for me -- & i did not return to that group ]

so to get directly to what happened: it was in '98 or '99 -- i was living in the country outside Ithaca NY -- the road i lived on was more or less parallel to another main road, where i've since learned that quite a few people have seen strange lights in the sky -- also according to some knowledgeable people in the area, the trailer i was living in was directly on a Ley line -- on top of that, the trailer was about 100 yards from an Iroquois burial mound that Cornell had dug up [descrated] & that the local power company had then thrown all its trash on when installing a power line --[ i add this info in case it is relevant]

i was driving home late one night on the road i lived on -- i began to get a feeling of dread, of strong uneasiness -- way ahead of me i saw lights that i interpreted as the headlights of a pick-up truck coming towards me [a few months later, when i gathered up my courage to drive home on that same road, i saw that, had they been truck lights, i could not have seen them from where i was]

i kept on driving -- came to a dip in the road w/a little bridge over a small stream --later i learned that people had seen strange lights up the stream bed in the woods -- right here, time started going VERY VERY VERY slow -- please remember that at this time i was not consciously aware that i had been abducted before -- but this time, deep inside me, i heard myself silently shouting, 'NOT THIS TIME! THIS TIME I AM STAYING CONSCIOUS' -- & i fought to do so during what followed, managing pretty well

as i drove up out of the dip, i saw 3 of the small Greys coming from a small craft on my left, hovering maybe 10 ft above the ground -- i am not good w/estimating sizes/distances -- but the craft was silvery grey, about the size of a large room in a house, maybe 2 stories high -- kind of oval in shape-- i was immobilized at this point, fighting to stay conscious while the Greys floated me out of my truck & into the ship -- i wish i had thought to look back & see if my 3D body was still in the truck -- because i don't know if it was only my astral body that was taken

i don't remember how i got into the ship -- after the floating, my next memory was of being in the ship, standing facing , very close, to what i called the 'lizardy-looking dude' until i found David Icke & learned that he was a Reptilian -- i was not afraid of him -- i was looking forward to FINALLY being able to confront him while in a conscious state

he was very tall -- i'm 5'8', & my head came up to his lower chest area -- very dark in color -- i think he had wings sleekly folded along his back -- scaly skin-- i did not think him ugly either -- as i have written elsewhere, to me the Reptilians have their own kind of beauty -- he was obviously very physically powerful -- & extremely intelligent -- way more so than Humans

he was being very courteous of & respectful to me -- like i was a honored guest -- we were communicating telepathically -- he was inviting me to join them, the Reptilians -- this was offered as an obvious mark of respect -- he indicated the control panel to me -- i am not interested in technology at all --all i remember about the gizmos there was that they did not look like human-made gizmos --

but one thing i DID grok about one part of the control panel -- i think because we were linked telepathically -- was that this one part was used to control & even to kill large groups of Humans -- i got VERY ANGRY, & at this point i lost consciousness, coming to back in my truck a bit further up the road

i think this is long enough for an initial post -- if there is any interest in this one, i'll follow up w/the three weeks following the abduction, at the end of which i finally stopped them

& yes -- i DID question my sanity for a long time afterwards -- & wondered if i had some kind of bizarre Christ complex, w/a Reptilian version of satan offering Christ all the riches & power of the world if Christ joined him

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Default Re: Abduction by Reptilian

Hi Wynderer,

Nice to see that you came back and posted your story. I find this very fascinating and would love to hear more about your experiences. Also, it is so interesting that you mention this time slowing down incident. I had a similar experience once when I was driving back from Vermont to Ohio. A friend and I were on the trip and had just passed Ithaca, NY. There was a sign that gave the next town as being 20 miles. Didn't think anything of it and we continued to drive. At this time we were having just general chatter. My friend who had been driving at the time said that she was getting tired and would I drive for a while. Since we had passed that sign it had been about 1 hour. We pulled over to switch and I drove about another 2 hours. Then we saw the sign for the town that we had seen in Ithaca that was to be 20 more miles. We were on a major highway. It should have taken us a maximum of 30 minutes to get to that exit. We both we so taken back by this. We got the map out and took another look at where Ithaca was versus were we were. The map showed only a short distance, yet it took us almost three hours to get there. This was in 2006 and I have to call my friend to find out the name of the town which was next to Ithaca because I can't remember it.

I don't remember anything out of the ordinary except that I felt very tired during that part of the drive and almost like I was in a fog. I remember when my friend asked me if I could drive I wasn't sure if I would be able to because I felt so groggy. There must be somethings of a time warp in that area.

But anyway welcome back and hope to hear more from you.

3. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Alekahn (15th April 2012), aranuk (14th April 2012), Art (16th April 2012), Chester (3rd May 2012), crosby (16th April 2012), Earth Angel (14th April 2012), Eram (14th May 2012), frances (19th April 2012), GCS1103 (16th April 2012), GoodETxSG (20th April 2012), Holly Lindin (20th April 2012), KiwiElf (18th April 2012), Lisab (16th April 2012), NancyV (16th April 2012), Omni (15th April 2012), ozlemer (15th April 2012), Realeyes (16th April 2012), Ria (14th April 2012), RunningDeer (26th April 2012), TEEDA (15th April 2012), ViralSpiral (16th April 2012), w00tl00ps (19th April 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

I would respectfully like to hear more.
    Also I appreciate you taking the trouble, to tell us your story.

5. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Alekahn (15th April 2012), Art (16th April 2012), bennycog (17th April 2012), crosby (16th April 2012), Earth Angel (14th April 2012), Eram (14th May 2012), frances (19th April 2012), GCS1103 (16th April 2012), Holly Lindin (20th April 2012), KiwiElf (18th April 2012), Lisab (16th April 2012), NancyV (16th April 2012), Omni (15th April 2012), penn (22nd April 2012), Realeyes (16th April 2012), RunningDeer (26th April 2012), StephenW11UK (15th April 2012), TEEDA (15th April 2012), tonton (15th April 2012), Turcurulin (9th May 2012), ViralSpiral (16th April 2012), w00tl00ps (19th April 2012), wynderer (16th April 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Hope you are ok. It takes courage to open up like that, I know how it goes. I'm glad you found your way back to Avalon. This is a great community.

7. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Art (16th April 2012), Avocadess (15th April 2012), bennycog (17th April 2012), crosby (16th April 2012), frances (19th April 2012), Holly Lindin (20th April 2012), Lisab (16th April 2012), Logan (18th April 2012), NancyV (16th April 2012), Realeyes (16th April 2012), RunningDeer (26th April 2012), StephenW11UK (15th April 2012), tonton (15th April 2012), varuna (3rd May 2012), ViralSpiral (16th April 2012), w00tl00ps (19th April 2012), wynderer (16th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thankyou wyderer,power to you.
    the power are the ones that prove to themselves that they are,even though they may often dought .(often i fail in my spelling,but i still have much to write).

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tonton For This Post:

crosby (16th April 2012), Eram (14th May 2012), frances (19th April 2012), NancyV (16th April 2012), w00tl00ps (19th April 2012), wynderer (16th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Hello, to the OP and others w/:face to chest" experience with the “Lizys”...
    I too would like to hear more specific details. I would also like to know if whoever has had these experiences has noticed ANY changes or reduction in the encounters with this particular non human species in the last year to two. Also, if there were ever any other beings other than the "Greys" who were encountered in the company of these Reptilians. I hope you post again soon. Have the courage to not hold back any info even though I understand there are still "Long Term Memory Stents" in place.
    CoreyG/Texas

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Hi wynderer,

I would greatly appreciate hearing more about your experience and how it has played out.

My deepest respect to you.

Thank you for offering this opportunity for us to learn more.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Art (16th April 2012), bennycog (17th April 2012), crosby (16th April 2012), Eram (14th May 2012), frances (19th April 2012), Holly Lindin (20th April 2012), Logan (18th April 2012), Realeyes (16th April 2012), RunningDeer (26th April 2012), w00tl00ps (19th April 2012), wynderer (16th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hi Amysenthia -- thank you for sharing your account -- i've had some missing time episodes also

i wonder just how many Humans are being abducted like this [i assume you &/or your friend were being abducted & returned during the missing time] -- since it seems to be easy for them to wipe such encounters from our accessible memories

Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)
    Hi Wynderer,

Nice to see that you came back and posted your story. I find this very fascinating and would love to hear more about your experiences. Also, it is so interesting that you mention this time slowing down incident. I had a similar experience once when I was driving back from Vermont to Ohio. A friend and I were on the trip and had just passed Ithaca, NY. There was a sign that gave the next town as being 20 miles. Didn't think anything of it and we continued to drive. At this time we were having just general chatter. My friend who had been driving at the time said that she was getting tired and would I drive for a while. Since we had passed that sign it had been about 1 hour. We pulled over to switch and I drove about another 2 hours. Then we saw the sign for the town that we had seen in Ithaca that was to be 20 more miles. We were on a major highway. It should have taken us a maximum of 30 minutes to get to that exit. We both we so taken back by this. We got the map out and took another look at where Ithaca was versus were we were. The map showed only a short distance, yet it took us almost three hours to get there. This was in 2006 and I have to call my friend to find out the name of the town which was next to Ithaca because I can't remember it.

I don't remember anything out of the ordinary except that I felt very tired during that part of the drive and almost like I was in a fog. I remember when my friend asked me if I could drive I wasn't sure if I would be able to because I felt so groggy. There must be somethings of a time warp in that area.

But anyway welcome back and hope to hear more from you.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    Hello, to the OP and others w/:face to chest" experience with the “Lizys”...
    I too would like to hear more specific details. I would also like to know if whoever has had these experiences has noticed ANY changes or reduction in the encounters with this particular non human species in the last year to two. Also, if there were ever any other beings other than the "Greys" who were encountered in the company of these Reptilians. I hope you post again soon. Have the courage to not hold back any info even though I understand there are still "Long Term Memory Stents" in place.
    CoreyG/Texas
    Hi GoodeTXSG -- i personally have not seen a reduction -- i know there's a riff going around now that the Reptilians have left Earth, either in defeat or gracious concession --

however, not only do THEY LIVE! but also THEY LIE! as a tactic in expanding their empire -- deception as a tactic of war -- they consider this an honorable tactic -- & it seems that they want to stay hidden until they decide the time is right to reveal themselves

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

My husband told me about a reptilian being he saw at Area 51. He has also seen many grays at area 51, both the short and tall grays. He only saw the reptilian being once when he went into someone's office. He didn't ask any questions about it and hasn't told anyone but me about the incident. This happened in the early 80's when he had occasion to go in and out of Area 51 several times while on special missions. My point in mentioning this again is that if his story is true then the reptilians may have agreements with or are controlling parts of the government or hidden parts of the government or military that maybe most in government and military don't know about. My husband was not mind controlled or drowsy. All his faculties were intact. So there are also people who say they have seen reptilians where it was not part of an abduction experience and they were not mind controlled.

16. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

another bob (16th April 2012), Ariel (23rd April 2012), bennycog (17th April 2012), Beren (17th April 2012), Bluewool (2nd May 2012), Chester (22nd April 2012), crosby (16th April 2012), Debra (17th April 2012), Eram (14th May 2012), frances (19th April 2012), GoodETxSG (20th April 2012), Holly Lindin (20th April 2012), KiwiElf (18th April 2012), meeradas (16th April 2012), Mike Gorman (22nd April 2012), mind-scape (18th April 2012), mountain_jim (17th April 2012), Ria (17th April 2012), RunningDeer (26th April 2012), StephenW11UK (18th April 2012), ThePythonicCow (16th April 2012), thunder24 (21st April 2012), tonton (16th April 2012), Unicorn (17th April 2012), w00tl00ps (19th April 2012), wynderer (17th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Thank you for your reply,
    I asked those specific questions for a VERY Specific reason. I too had a run in w/a reptoid type of being that I have not seen described before. This one was Sand or Tan Colored, looked more like how people describe "Greys". It was taller and long and spindly w/a larger head. Not quite like the 10+ Feet tall muscled Reptoids most often described. I hope you choose to share more of your stories soon. Both of my grandfathers were in the WWII military, on Navy Intelligence/UDT and the other Army Intel where he was experimented on.
    Can you let me know if the incidents happen in clusters, notice when these clusters may have most often happened, any other beings involved etc? Ping me off line if you like.
    GoodeTXSG@Yahoo.Com.
    Thank you,
    CoreyG/Texas

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Hi Wynderer,

Glad to see you're back I always enjoyed reading your posts I hope your here for the long run.

Thanks for talking about your experience, I have never experienced anything like this before but it's very interesting indeed!

Scootiep

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scootiep For This Post:

Eram (14th May 2012), frances (19th April 2012), NancyV (17th April 2012), w00tl00ps (19th April 2012), wynderer (17th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    My husband told me about a reptilian being he saw at Area 51. He has also seen many grays at area 51, both the short and tall grays. He only saw the reptilian being once when he went into someone's office. He didn't ask any questions about it and hasn't told anyone but me about the incident. This happened in the early 80's when he had occasion to go in and out of Area 51 several times while on special missions. My point in mentioning this again is that if his story is true then the reptilians may have agreements with or are controlling parts of the government or hidden parts of the government or military that maybe most in government and military don't know about. My husband was not mind controlled or drowsy. All his faculties were intact. So there are also people who say they have seen reptilians where it was not part of an abduction experience and they were not mind controlled.

Hi NancyV -- good point -- it seems that it is mainly folks in the military who are seeing & interacting w/Reptilians in a non-abducted way -- imo, because the shadow gov't, the real one, is under the control of the Reptilians & their ET allies

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    Thank you for your reply,
    I asked those specific questions for a VERY Specific reason. I too had a run in w/a reptoid type of being that I have not seen described before. This one was Sand or Tan Colored, looked more like how people describe "Greys". It was taller and long and spindly w/a larger head. Not quite like the 10+ Feet tall muscled Reptoids most often described. I hope you choose to share more of your stories soon. Both of my grandfathers were in the WWII military, on Navy Intelligence/UDT and the other Army Intel where he was experimented on.
    Can you let me know if the incidents happen in clusters, notice when these clusters may have most often happened, any other beings involved etc? Ping me off line if you like.
    GoodeTXSG@Yahoo.Com.
    Thank you,
    CoreyG/Texas
    Hi Corey -- i think i have seen this same kind/caste [the Reptilians being very hierarchical] of Reptilians, by your description -- one of the three i saw was a woman, a female -- she was very vain, & kind of simpering -- they did not seem as intelligent or as powerful physically or psychically/mentally as the Draco [i think he is a Draco -- difficult to get genuine info about them -- so much disinfo out there]

i'll have to give some thought to your question about clusters -- offhand, i'd say that yes, they are kind of in clusters -- but really more like payback attacks

i had also written a follow-up to my first Nexus post , which i think i'll copy & post now

pls look for a p.m.

wyn

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Part 2 [ i edited this to delete the bits where i said i did not think i have been abducted since then -- it seems to be still going on]

for 3 weeks following the abduction i previously wrote about, i either woke myself at, or stayed awake until, the hour of 3:30 a.m. -- if i fell asleep or could not wake myself up, i would awaken later w/cuts & scratches all over my thighs & lower torso

one night i woke up to see 4 Grey-looking beings hovering above the end of my bed, all w/a very nasty energy -- i had just found & read a book entitled 'How To Defend Yoursel Against Alien Abductions' -- the 2 suggested ways of defense that i remember were 1] to beam warm fuzzy love at them -- it's probably obvious from my posts that i don't do warm & fuzzy -- the # 2] suggestion was to fight back --by this time i was very tired & grumpy from having my sleep interrupted for so long , so i reached out w/my mind & snapped one of their arms off -- they disappeared [for those who think 'that was not a loving thing to do', i'm sure that he was able to grow a new arm when he got back to his hellish home]

one night about 3 wks after the abduction, i woke up to find my body paralyzed & some huge very dark being pressing down on my body & going after me sexually somehow -- i think it was the Reptilian -- a Draco , from others' descriptions -- whom i met on the ship -- tho i could not move my body, i threw him off w/the force of my will

then got out of bed & went into the living room for a smoke -- there were bangings & crashings going on all over the outside of the trailer -- i did NOT look outside -- as i was sitting there smoking & collecting myself, my entire life passed before my inner vision in a flash -- & i shouted out, 'You don't have anything on me! i may not be perfect, but i have always tried to do what's right!'

then i stood up & shouted [i was living in the country; no near neighbors ] at the top of my voice, 'I CAST YOU OUT IN THE NAME OF JESUS!' , turning in a circle & repeating this 7 times [doing this was not a conscious, considered choice -- i was definitely being guided]

all the noise stopped -- however, life has been quite difficult since -- those who control the Human race -- it is very easy for them to manipulate almost all Human minds -- in the 50 years or so before this abduction & aftermath, i had pretty much a regular human life [tho w/more perceptions of other dimensions than most -- many perceptions of higher dimensional, very loving beings included ] -- like others, i met my share of jerks, but met more of decent Humans

in the years since, it has been unreal , the number of Humans heavily involved in the darkside who have come barging into my life barging into my life -- i have learned more about satanism than i ever wanted to know, having chosen to stay away from that kind of stuff all my life

also, i will never again give a home to an animal, tho i had taken in strays all my life -- all of the animals who shared my home at the time of the abduction died very cruel deaths , at the hands of different Humans -- from this & other things, i learned how easy it is for them to control most individual human minds

23. Link to Post #16
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Hello Winderer

I'm a bit surprised that you haven't contact Dolores Cannon for help. Anyway, a serious Energy Healer could help you too.
    I speak from experience, regarding cases like yours.

All the best for you

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Chester (4th May 2012), Debra (18th April 2012), Eram (14th May 2012), frances (19th April 2012), KiwiElf (18th April 2012), wynderer (27th April 2012)

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    Hello Winderer

I'm a bit surprised that you haven't contact Dolores Cannon for help. Anyway, a serious Energy Healer could help you too.
    I speak from experience, regarding cases like yours.

All the best for you
    since Dolores Cannon believes all ETs are benevolent, i don't think i'd go to her for help -- & i am getting help

26. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Logan's Avatar
    Thanks

Very powerful thread wynderer, glad you came back. Thank you for sharing.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Logan For This Post:

Eram (14th May 2012), frances (19th April 2012), wynderer (19th April 2012)

28. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Reptilians and Greys =Archons .....check out this site below. Very interesting....

jayweidner.com/Archons.html

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Eram (14th May 2012), frances (19th April 2012), gaiagirl (20th April 2012), w00tl00ps (19th April 2012), wynderer (27th April 2012)

30. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

thanks ,truth4me for the link.started checking it out.a lot there.

wynderer, dont know , but this thread is reminding me a lot of an experience i had maybe 16 years ago with a grey.it not comparable , just its reminding me .i shrugged it off at the time, but i remember it as if it was yesterday.think maybe that 1,had a memory wipe and dont remember, or 2 spotted one spying on me through the bathroom window and he made me think that it was nothing ,just keep shaving,its the mist on the window,just keep shaving, i remember there was no fear and no problem, just his face disappearing from the window.maybe i should do some hypnosis to see if there are missing gaps, or maybe its best left unturned, as the experience may not have been friendly. not shore which road to take, but, i sorta know that once curiosity lercks, its just a matter of time before one lances.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tonton For This Post:

Eram (14th May 2012), frances (19th April 2012), RunningDeer (26th April 2012), wynderer (20th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast