+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Insight into The Pine Cone (third eye): The Holy of Holies, The Ark of the Covenant, and The Pineal Gland.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lightbulb Insight into The Pine Cone (third eye): The Holy of Holies, The Ark of the Covenant, and The Pineal Gland.

Hello Project Avalon community! I would love to hear what everyone in the communities thinks about the Pineal gland from a spiritual, Christian, esoteric, and occulted understanding. I was a part of this Podcast last night, http://mythicist.me/opening-third-ey...ls-techniques/ at the Mythicist.Me page and it had so much beautiful insight into the understanding of the Pineal Gland as referenced in many versus of the bible.

For instance, what is everyone’s take on the fact that Jacob wrestled with God in a place called Peniel(Pineal) ultimately seeing God, "Face to Face." Also in Matthew 6:22-23 It was referenced that, ""The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light."

I know Michelangelo’s Creation of Adam in the Sistine Chapel has an anatomically accurate image of the human brain. It seems as if there is something being held back from us, that it not allowing us to develop a deeper and richer understanding of this holy place that is referenced as the, "Mercy seat of God," and the Ark of the Covenant.

I would love to hear everyone's beautiful insight into this and would also love to know what you all have discovered in the bible that references the Pineal Gland and the third eye.

Thank you!

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Hunkin For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th December 2016), Cidersomerset (14th December 2016), DeDukshyn (14th December 2016), DNA (17th December 2016), Eram (14th December 2016), Ewan (14th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (14th December 2016), guido (15th December 2016), Inversion (15th December 2016), Johnnycomelately (16th July 2022), justntime2learn (15th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022), Patient (16th July 2022), shaberon (14th December 2016), Sunny-side-up (14th December 2016), Vward (16th December 2016), WhiteLove (14th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Insight into The Pine Cone (third eye): The Holy of Holies, The Ark of the Covenant, and The Pineal Gland.

Opening The Third Eye Pineal Gland + Meditation Tutorials And Techniques | Mythicist.me

Streamed live 16 hours ago
    The third eye is how we are able to see into the spirit realm and peer beyond the
    veil of reality as we know it. Third eye isn't closed or "has never been opened" but
    we simply forgot how to use it. There are practices that help us to stimulate our
    third eye and in a sense remember how to see again. These practices will help
    guide you into the trance state which makes us more sensitive to other dimensions
    by stimulating our extra sensory perception. These techniques and daily practices
    can be done to help strengthen our third eye for better vision and clarity. The third
    eye acts as a muscle, it must be trained and conditioned.An open-line show
    dedicated to helping you grow in your spiritual awakening and your intellectual
    conscious thought process. Join us as we bring out esoteric overstanding to help us
    unlock the kingdom within.

====================================================
    ====================================================

I just saw this article on the headline page......

The Importance of Your Pineal Gland For Over-All Health and Well-Being

By David on 14 December 2016 GMT Medical/Health, What is Reality?

‘Within the center of everyone’s brain is a small pine cone-shaped endocrine gland, known
    as the pineal gland. The pineal gland is located very close to the pituitary gland. This tiny,
    yet very important gland is responsible for many important functions in our bodies.

The pineal gland produces various hormones and chemicals that keep us healthy and
    functioning well. One such hormone that the pineal gland produces is called melatonin,
    which controls our body’s sleep and wake patterns. Without the proper amounts of
    melatonin in our system, we experience sleep disruption, and possibly an accelerated
    aging process. Other hormones and chemicals created through the pineal gland, when
    it is functioning properly, cause states of happiness, euphoria, peacefulness, healthy
    mental function, balanced emotions, moods, and nervous system. Yet that is not all
    this little pine cone-resembling part of our human anatomy does.’

Read more: The Importance of Your Pineal Gland For Over-All Health and Well-Being

http://thecostaricanews.com/importan...d-health-well/

===================================================
    ===================================================

Another article on the page that may be of interest..?

Declassified Document Suggests Many of Us May Have Superhuman Powers

By David on 4 December 2016 GMT

Christina Sarich, The Mind Unleashed
    Waking Times

A recently declassified document that was unearthed through the Freedom of
    Information Act, suggests that the Chinese government has conducted massive-
    scale studies on superhuman powers like telepathy, psychokinesis, approbation,
    aerokinesis, clairsentience, clairaudience, and more. The US Central Intelligence
    Agency was appraised of these studies, and could have conducted similar
    investigations, all while keeping the results hidden from the general public.

read more...
    http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/12/0...rhuman-powers/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th December 2016 at 17:48.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Chuck_M (14th December 2016), DeDukshyn (14th December 2016), Eram (14th December 2016), Ewan (14th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (14th December 2016), Inversion (16th December 2016), justntime2learn (15th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), meredith (17th December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022), Patient (16th July 2022), Vward (16th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Insight into The Pine Cone (third eye): The Holy of Holies, The Ark of the Covenant, and The Pineal Gland.

This verse: "The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light."

I interpret as a non-pineal related statement. To me, this means refers to perception and ego. The ego has a point of view for everything, and it is always contradictory. An example is "Love". Real love has no conditions - none at all; therefore if one applies a condition to love it is really no longer love at all. The ego will make you believe that these conditions are acceptable, because they are "practical" -- an example - God might want you to love all people and all things, and we say "yes of course!", but then we hold back our love from people we don't like, disagree with, ex-lovers, enemies, etc.

It seems practical to listen to the ego's "insane" reasonings, that create and adhere to a set of floating conditions for every experience, but in turn deny you from having a single "whole" (Holy) point of view. When one is able to cast the ego from being the main controlling aspect of the mind, this single or "whole" point of view can be restored, without the thousands of contradictory "reasonings" that the ego is always trying to present you with to keep you from being your true self and from functioning from a single perspective -- the true self.

So when "thine eye be single" - it is a representation of overcoming the ego's shattered logic, to reach a state of being where a person is one with their true self, and able to receive the Love of God.

That's my interpretation anyway.

Don't forget this massive sculpture at the Vatican ...

Last edited by DeDukshyn; 14th December 2016 at 17:23.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Beren (15th December 2016), CD7 (15th December 2016), Cidersomerset (14th December 2016), Eram (14th December 2016), Ewan (14th December 2016), fourty-two (14th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (14th December 2016), greybeard (14th December 2016), Hunkin (14th December 2016), Inversion (16th December 2016), justntime2learn (15th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022), peggy englebrake (16th December 2016), seko (14th December 2016), starlight (16th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

DeDukshyn that was so beautiful and insightful! This is what I love about dialectics, but most importantly life and all of it's endless beauty, is the fact that man will always have endless subjective interpretations of what the truth is, but the truth is objective and just is; therefore, when we try to associate concepts, theories, and even words, it has already removed the beauty of it. I so grateful for your reminder of how important it is to, "just be," "I am, that I am."

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hunkin For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th December 2016), DeDukshyn (15th December 2016), Ewan (14th December 2016), fourty-two (14th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (14th December 2016), justntime2learn (15th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022), Patient (16th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

I just finished listening to the discussion in the background and it
    was interesting , most of it ion talks about on payday but interpreted
    slightly different we are all eternal gods that come from source and
    return after our visit though some do not. Its a fun subject but do
    not get bogged down with good & evil we create everything in this
    reality thru the frequency of the word and so on and on....

I do like how more people are coming into their power spiritually
    and not religiously as religion has been the greatest control
    mechanism ever invented imo. But saying that you are god
    so if you want to be in a religion or not is up to you. The only
    problem is when we are born and arrive in our bodies most
    soon loose touch with their innocence and are programmed
    into whatever culture their parents are in so their experience
    is coloured from a early stage , this does not apply to all but
    a large proportion of the world population. Are real...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2016), Hunkin (15th December 2016), Inversion (16th December 2016), justntime2learn (15th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022), Patient (16th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

David Wilcock--give him is due--researched deeply into The Pine Cone (third eye) the information was in one of his books.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th December 2016), DNA (17th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2016), Hunkin (16th December 2016), Inversion (16th December 2016), justntime2learn (15th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022), Patient (16th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,088 times in 4,065 posts

I will hold with Dedukshyn on this one. I would say never attempt to open/stimulate a gland/chakra, but the more one releases and dissolves the lower ego, the more one's entire system changes on a permanent basis.

As a pine cone, that was its symbol amongst the Dionysians. The third eye was literally that: an eyeball.

It also produces brain sand, which apparently is a big unknown to doctors.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2016), greybeard (15th December 2016), justntime2learn (15th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022), Patient (16th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hunkin (here)
    DeDukshyn that was so beautiful and insightful! This is what I love about dialectics, but most importantly life and all of it's endless beauty, is the fact that man will always have endless subjective interpretations of what the truth is, but the truth is objective and just is; therefore, when we try to associate concepts, theories, and even words, it has already removed the beauty of it. I so grateful for your reminder of how important it is to, "just be," "I am, that I am."
    Heh, thanks.

Yes, thinking is overrated. This all ties back into quieting the mind and learning to be a present moment observer. Thinking has it's place, as does the ego, but true living, in a sense, is in the "zone" - the present moment. We forget we are focusing mechanisms and can move from one state to the other as is beneficial. We get stuck zoomed in at the ego end and often forget that we can always breathe, relax, just be, exist as we really are, without labels, without description ...

BTW: "Dialectic" -- why is that word not already in my vocabulary? Thanks

Anyway ... back to topic ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 15th December 2016 at 16:58.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th December 2016), greybeard (15th December 2016), Hunkin (16th December 2016), Inversion (16th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022), peggy englebrake (16th December 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

There is something deeply ethereal when talking about glands of a body. Especially pinneal. When you break down what is the gland excrement - hormone - you get the phenomenal revelations. Deeply down it`s a chemical element. The formulaic order of atoms within and molecules makes the excrement different from the other ones. Hormones are very potent because their chemical formula is super strong.

Now, what is beneath the formula?

Deeper down, it`s a electrical signal that arranges the molecules and atoms into desired form of an energetically charged information - hormone.
    There lies the truth, the energy that gave the signal that certain hormone need to be made, comes from the soul, which resides in a different frequency.
    High one. But since soul wants an experience through the body (which is in material realm) it needs to translate the command into the language that body can follow, thus it sends the ethereal signal which transforms into electric pulse which stimulates glands to produce a thing physical-carrier of the command and information into material plane (body).

That`s why certain glands are more potent to different possibilities of an experience. Pinneal is for higher worlds.
    Love, love - and see what happens

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

CD7 (15th December 2016), DeDukshyn (15th December 2016), Ewan (15th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2016), greybeard (15th December 2016), guido (15th December 2016), Hunkin (16th December 2016), Inversion (16th December 2016), lastlegs (18th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

all I know is when human beings learn to speak , think and act , from their still small inner voice , the world will change ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Beren (15th December 2016), bluestflame (15th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2016), Hunkin (16th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022), Siren Master (16th December 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    There is something deeply ethereal when talking about glands of a body. Especially pinneal. When you break down what is the gland excrement - hormone - you get the phenomenal revelations. Deeply down it`s a chemical element. The formulaic order of atoms within and molecules makes the excrement different from the other ones. Hormones are very potent because their chemical formula is super strong.

Now, what is beneath the formula?

Deeper down, it`s a electrical signal that arranges the molecules and atoms into desired form of an energetically charged information - hormone.
    There lies the truth, the energy that gave the signal that certain hormone need to be made, comes from the soul, which resides in a different frequency.
    High one. But since soul wants an experience through the body (which is in material realm) it needs to translate the command into the language that body can follow, thus it sends the ethereal signal which transforms into electric pulse which stimulates glands to produce a thing physical-carrier of the command and information into material plane (body).

That`s why certain glands are more potent to different possibilities of an experience. Pinneal is for higher worlds.
    Nice. But while you describe it - "formulaic order" - you failed to describe (more dot connecting) that this in part refers to the "crystal" element of the endocrine (glandular) system(s). Crystals have the ability to receive and even sometimes hold high frequency energy - ethereal energy even. We have long understood that radio receivers use crystals to receive the actual radio signal - electronics then amplify that signal. The glands in our endocrine system (pineal included) also contain crystalline structures of certain acids and salts ... do the high level math - it's not a complex equation. It's more strange that mainstream medicine / science hasn't already made this connection within our biology ...

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Beren (15th December 2016), Ewan (15th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2016), greybeard (15th December 2016), Hunkin (16th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), Siren Master (16th December 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

This verse: "The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light."

I interpret as a non-pineal related statement. To me, this means refers to perception and ego. The ego has a point of view for everything, and it is always contradictory. An example is "Love". Real love has no conditions - none at all; therefore if one applies a condition to love it is really no longer love at all. The ego will make you believe that these conditions are acceptable, because they are "practical" -- an example - God might want you to love all people and all things, and we say "yes of course!", but then we hold back our love from people we don't like, disagree with, ex-lovers, enemies, etc.

It seems practical to listen to the ego's "insane" reasonings, that create and adhere to a set of floating conditions for every experience, but in turn deny you from having a single "whole" (Holy) point of view. When one is able to cast the ego from being the main controlling aspect of the mind, this single or "whole" point of view can be restored, without the thousands of contradictory "reasonings" that the ego is always trying to present you with to keep you from being your true self and from functioning from a single perspective -- the true self.

So when "thine eye be single" - it is a representation of overcoming the ego's shattered logic, to reach a state of being where a person is one with their true self, and able to receive the Love of God.

That's my interpretation anyway.

Don't forget this massive sculpture at the Vatican ...

Great explanation of having a holistic view DD.. What do the peacocks represent.. does anyone know?
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2016), Hunkin (16th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    ... What do the peacocks represent.. does anyone know?
    Here's the more "official" explanation for these symbols.

The pine cone carries a heavy symbolism in Christianity supposedly being the fruit of the tree of knowledge in the Garden of Eden (hence the Assassin’s Creed link). It represents eternal life and enlightenment and the literal biblical translation is “the face of God”. The pineal gland in the brain (named for its similar shape) is the geometric centre of the brain and is considered the third eye or the seat of the soul. The Pope’s staff features a pine cone symbolising the illumination of the church. The symbolism of the pine cone is similar in many religions and was obviously absorbed by the Christians like many other aspects of the Greco-Roman and Egyptian religions. The fact that it stood in the Temple of Isis (a goddess revered by the early Christians as the Virgin Mary and often used as a disguise in the days of persecution) explains the reason behind the reverence of this sculpture.

The peacocks at the base of the Pine Cone are the Christian symbol of eternal life stemming from the legend that their flesh did not decay (St Augustine believed that peacock flesh had anti-septic qualities). This, added to the symbolism of the shedding of the feathers and replacing them with brighter ones, alludes to the resurrection of Christ. The eyes on the tail feathers were also seen as the all-seeing eyes of God. This of course all comes from earlier Greco-Roman religions and was adopted when Christianity became the state religion of the Roman Empire. Both the pine cone and the peacock were synonymous with the Roman god Sol Invictus (the unconquerable sun) who was used as a substitute for the Christian God by Constantine on his coins who sought to keep both the Christians and pagans happy by using a symbol that was appropriate to both sections of society. The Christian day of rest was even placed on the day of Sol Invictus, Sun-day. The bronze peacocks, however, were not part of the original sculpture but are thought to be originally taken from Hadrian’s mausoleum (now Rome’s fortress, the Castel St. Angelo).

Thus as a whole the Pine Cone is meant to be a symbolic fountain of life. Even in its present form the symbolism still points to the Pine Cone as an emblem of renewal in the Eternal City.

Excerpt from here:
    https://thedailybeagle.net/2013/09/0...f-the-vatican/
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 15th December 2016 at 15:56.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

CD7 (20th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2016), guido (15th December 2016), Hunkin (16th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022), seko (16th December 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Amazing posts by everyone! In my mind's eye I keep going back to the figures of the "gods" holding a "pine cone" in one hand & what looks like a "purse" in the other.
    I wonder what it all really means? I had never seen the sculpture from the Vatican! Thanks!

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th December 2016), DNA (17th December 2016), Hunkin (16th December 2016), Inversion (16th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), meredith (17th December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Amazing posts by everyone! In my mind's eye I keep going back to the figures of the "gods" holding a "pine cone" in one hand & what looks like a "purse" in the other.
    I wonder what it all really means? I had never seen the sculpture from the Vatican! Thanks!
    I do recall a discussion and a new theory presented about the pinecone and a purse -- not sure if I agreed with it, but the theory had to do with the pinecone representing a food source from the ocean or something ... anyway the theory I saw was a non-pineal related theory about what the pinecone and the purse symbols might mean. Try searching with the advanced search (good luck! ) there are some great threads on Pineal symbolism here from the past.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th December 2016), Hunkin (16th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,838 times in 1,691 posts

When they removed the lid from the sarcophagus in the Kings chamber of the great pyramid they found a white powder that's secretions from pineal glands of Thoth's initiates. Samples of it were taken to a British museum. That information is from ‘Nothing In This Book Is True, But It’s Exactly How Things Are’ by Bob Frissell. The pineal gland contains crystals and a field goes up around it during the sleeping state shutting out space/time or time/space (an explanation of the two is in session 41 of the Ra Material). The pineal gland is wired directly into the optic nerve which allows us to see images. It can be said that the pineal gland is a gateway to what Ra refers to as intelligent infinity.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th December 2016), Hunkin (16th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

whoever is promoting the issue that the pinneal gland is our gateway to higher realm is doing a great job in diverting our attention from the real one which is "thought ". creation starts with thought. the created propaganda which is perceive by the brain ( not the pinneal) gives birth to "ego" which gives birth to negative thought patterns that in turn prevents us from being our true selves. you see the media is doing a really great job in calcifying our thought. Thus even if I dont expose myself to fluoride and other chems I remain an idiot because I expose myself to the created matrix.

Have you taken time out in nature lately? away from the madness of the city. how does it feel? Did it put things in a better perspective?
    guard your perception guard your thought.
    Last edited by Bubu; 16th December 2016 at 12:26.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th December 2016), Hunkin (16th December 2016), Inversion (16th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022), seko (16th December 2016), Unicorn (16th December 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Really interesting thread. The passage from Matthew 6:22 is absolutely everything to do with awaking the spiritual eye ("Kutastha" in yoga) that comes by deep meditation and concentration on the centre between the eyebrows ("Christ Consciousness").

I think the pine cone / peacocks sculpture outside the Vatican is also very symbolic of this. If I may hazard a wild guess, there is a specific technique (Joyti Mudra) that one practices after a period of meditation that enables one to clearly see the spiritual eye with eyes closed - the "eye" being a golden colored halo of light with a five-pointed star inside. "Joyti" translates as light, "Mudra" translates as seal.

Joyti Mudra involves closing the ear traguses with the thumbs, the lips with the ends of both sets of smallest fingers, the nostrils with each middle finger and the corners of each eye with each index finger. It is whilst applying the slight pressure to the eyeballs that one sees the coloured spot at the bottom corner of each eye. Are these the "eyes" of the peacock feather that is being talked about. Either way with persistent sincere practice it is possible to attain a glimpses of the single spiritual eye - the pine cone? - the quality of which seems to be dependent on the depth and quality of practice.

The Kriya Yoga techniques themselves have to be gained from a qualified Kriyaban
    Last edited by happyuk; 16th December 2016 at 16:17.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th December 2016), Hunkin (16th December 2016), Inversion (16th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    whoever is promoting the issue that the pinneal gland is our gateway to higher realm is doing a great job in diverting our attention from the real one which is "thought ". creation starts with thought. the created propaganda which is perceive by the brain ( not the pinneal) gives birth to "ego" which gives birth to negative thought patterns that in turn prevents us from being our true selves. you see the media is doing a really great job in calcifying our thought. Thus even if I dont expose myself to fluoride and other chems I remain an idiot because I expose myself to the created matrix.

Have you taken time out in nature lately? away from the madness of the city. how does it feel? Did it put things in a better perspective?
    guard your perception guard your thought.

What humans consider "thought" currently, is nothing more than byproduct of the ego. Stop your thought for 5 minutes without a single word or image thought - you have not control over it - the ego controls it ... Also thought itself does not create in the physical realm - manifestation has more to do with proper use of emotion; proper use of emotion frees it from the egos grasp and only then can thought be healed. but what humans consider "thought" today has only been destructive to man's true path. The opposite to thought is "knowing" - a sense we all have within us. When one is "knowing" thought has no place - it is a result of a perceived lack. We might agree to disagree on this ... which is fine (likely more a matter of semantics)
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 17th December 2016 at 06:13. Reason: "past" was wrong ... replaced with "path"

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th December 2016), greybeard (16th December 2016), Hunkin (16th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), peggy englebrake (16th December 2016)

39. Link to Post #20
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Spiritual progress is a progression--everyone is where they are supposed to be ---the path gets narrower and narrower till what was once believed in is now found to be a distraction.
    Experiences --gifts of healing etc are fine and have their place but they are found to have nothing to do with what you are at core--in other words Self realization.
    Anything that comes and goes is not what you are.
    Opening the Third eye or even Kundalini awakening which I experience, is not it.
    Self is already complete, eternal, perfect---just needs to be realized by letting go of everything which it is not.
    Enlightenment literally means --removal of ignorance.
    Removal of a belief in a separate identity--oneness already exists (non-duality)
    The seeking of powers is a desire to be special--to be different--in other words, of the ego.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DeDukshyn (16th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), meredith (17th December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022), seko (16th December 2016), shijo (17th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast