+ Reply to Thread

Thread: James Gilliland: The Event, Bankster Suicides And Return Of Anunnaki..!!!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default James Gilliland: The Event, Bankster Suicides And Return Of Anunnaki..!!!

Posted on February 26, 2014

It has been a while and it is time for an update. A major portal has been opened on Maui, the heart chakra of the planet. There have been 20 others. The Earth now is being flooded with light and higher dimensional light beings. Yes, this includes their light ships as well. These higher civilizations (which we will refer to as the greater family of man rather than ET which has been given a fearful twist by Hollywood, the disinformation campaigns, etc.) is appearing globally, keeping the UFO reporting centers extremely busy. I might add some of the UFO reporting centers are not operating from the highest integrity as many know the ongoing UFO activity at ECETI has virtually been ignored. This is a precursor to what many call the EVENT.

The Event

The timing of the event is tied into critical mass, the awakening and healing of humanity and the Earth. It is now foreseen as spring or early summer. This is not coming without challenges. Whenever a higher consciousness and energy enters a system due to sympathetic resonance, the lower consciousness and energy must rise to meet it. This creates chaos, yet chaos is the letting go of the old paradigm in order for the new paradigm to take its place. The intellect and the ego must surrender to the heart. The heart is your soul connection and the soul is the path to God/Creator/Spirit. Sometimes a little prayer and some sleep work the best in adjusting to these new energies.

Bankster “Suicides”

JPMorgan - Many ask about the death of so many top level bankers. The banking system is corrupt, riddled with fraud beyond belief. The treasury has been robbed repeatedly, keeping the manufactured lack and enslavement through dependency going. This is coming down. Some bankers know too much and they have been removed, do to cooperation with global investigative authorities. Other banksters can’t live with what they have done and know the hammer is about to fall. Only 8 (suicides) have reached the press, yet the true numbers are close to 20 and this will continue.

Beyond the Controllers Control

This entire economic system is not frequency specific to the evolution of humanity and the Earth. It is completely out of alignment with Unity Consciousness and Universal Law. There are forces beyond the Fallen Anunnaki, the regenerate ETs, and demonic realms which were virtually unchecked in the past. These are forces beyond the Illuminati, their major corporations and their treasonous political puppet whores. There is a grand awakening on a soul level which was not factored in, nor was there awareness of the source of this grand awakening.

The Parasitic Removal

The benevolent Annunaki, the bearded Gods of old and the council of 12 now mostly women are back and there is a grand recall, and reconciliation of the fallen ones left to oversee. They are standing before the councils in extreme embarrassment for what they have done outside of Universal Law. The Andromedan, Arcturian, Pleiadian, Lyrian, Sirian and Orion Councils of light are also coming into play ending the prime directive hands off program of the past. The controllers, parasites and predators (Regenerate ETs, Demonics, Etc…) who have hijacked the Earth’s evolution are being removed, not so gracefully I might add. This is happening for those with eyes to see. The physical effects of this are soon to follow.

Also see: ET’s Are Helping With Dimensional Shift (below) Post #2

What YOU Can Do RIGHT NOW

We can all do our parts here on Earth by practicing love and kindness, setting boundaries with those who are not and holding space. We can pray to our representative of Source and welcome the benevolent beings, the beautiful many asking for their assistance in our own personal awakening and healing as well as the Earth’s awakening and healing. Stop participating in anything that is enslaving or harmful to humanity and the Earth. Let the beast consume itself as the prophecies foretold.

There is an old Cherokee saying, “If it isn’t good for everyone it isn’t good.” This should apply to our foreign policy as well. We need to be careful of calling for democracy. Democracy means the corporations can move in and exploit the people trading one tyrant for corporate tyranny. The republic is a better model with a strong constitution, for the people and by the people. This is something that was forgotten in America, along with its Bill of Rights.

This spring, the people will remember. They will come to realize the source of their pain suffering, the war and disease profiteers, the genocidal psychopaths behind the veil of ignorance. Those veils and masks are coming down.

Be well, Godspeed, walk with courage and impeccable integrity. There is no security or future without it.

James Gilliland

In5D Addendum: In addition to James’ mind-blowing material, Freeman Fly added that the banksters are looking for some kind of “technological advancements to save their souls or to spare themselves through this.”

In recent news, an article entitled, “Beyond Cern: Now physicists prepare to construct the even Larger Hadron Collider” shows how there is a desire to create an even larger portal into other dimensions, which is discussed in the above video.

James stated that “The Event” would most likely occur between March and July of 2014.

“They’ve been telling us that between March and July, everything is gonna get turned around. There is going to be massive change on every level: social, economic and physical as we go through this shift. The good news is, it’s out with the old and in with the new. Between now and 2016, we’re going to undergo some incredible changes. Chaos is a good thing. It means that the old system is breaking down. We need to be aware that chaos is part of the process and it means that something new is coming in to take its place.”

http://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2014/...ster-suicides/

PS - I like this "Quote" from James...

Quote "Let the 'Beast' consume itself as the prophecies foretold."
    Last edited by jackovesk; 1st March 2014 at 09:19.

2. Link to Post #2
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: James Gilliland: The Event, Bankster Suicides And Return Of Anunnaki..!!!

ET’s Are Helping With Dimensional Shift

In a recent interview, James Gilliland stated the Anunnaki, along with other benevolent higher dimensional beings and the Council of 12, are working in unison to bring our civilization and planet into higher states of consciousness.

In an interview withAlfred Lambremont Webre III, Gilliland confirmed this writer’s belief that the ones who are running the shadow governments are the fallen Anunnaki who created religions to keep us in subservience, control and conformity.

The Return Of The Benevolent Races

According to Gilliland, the returning Anunnaki “are very benevolent. They operate under Universal Law and they are calling these fallen ones (the ones who have kept us enslaved for millennia) before the council. They will have to stand before this council and deal with what they have done that was out of alignment with Universal Law. They are also working with the Pleiadians, Andromedans, the Arcturians and the other beings in conjunction together to remove the fallen ones and the Reptilian alliance.”

The Collapse Of The Fallen Angels

Gilliland stated that Marduk brought in the reptilians and other malevolent groups in order to become the supreme leader of everything.

“At some of the height of these Illuminati rituals, they’re calling on these beings… these demonic or regenerative ET’s as well as these fallen Anunnaki for power, abilities or information. That’s being removed. Pretty soon, these guys are just on their own. They’re just floundering right now. That’s why everything is falling apart.”

In the upcoming year, Gilliland envisions an unraveling of “The Powers That Were” adding, “Basically, a lot of them are just puppets. They’re just hosts for these darker energies and now that they’ve lost that connection, they’ve lost their power. On their own, they’re just floundering. They’re making all kinds of mistakes. The masses are waking up and realizing what’s going on and are seeing this archon network for what it is.”

The Anunnaki are not only responsible for the enslavement of humanity but are behind many of the atrocities and crimes against humanity.

“What’s happening on the planet is inhuman with depleted uranium, the wars leveling whole cities, the GMO’s, the fluoride in the water, aspartame” along with the sterilization of humanity… “When you add this all together, there is a blanket effort to sterilize (humanity) and to turn humanity into sterilized zombie robot worker bees.”

Influx Of Incoming Higher Energies

Gilliland stated that our planet has been infused with numerous light-source energies which have expedited the awakening process magnanimously while taking down the dark energies who have been controlling us, including the darkness within all of us through the healing of old wounds, traumas, etc…

Higher Dimensional Help

According to Gilliland, higher 7th dimensional, 17 foot tall feline-like beings are here along with the benevolent Anunnaki, as well as 6th (panther-like) and 5th dimensional (cat-like) beings. Gilliland stated that these benevolent beings were the ones who were hovering over the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem and were responsible for changing the frequencies there along with resetting the grid to help the planet shift.

Jumping Into 5D

In essence, they are taking down the old grid while bringing in a new 5D grid that will help to transform most of humanity into higher dimensions of consciousness. “Some people are going to go into 4D, some are going to go into 5D. It just depends on your consciousness and where you’re at when these energies press in.”

http://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2014/...ster-suicides/
    Last edited by jackovesk; 1st March 2014 at 09:06.

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: James Gilliland: The Event, Bankster Suicides And Return Of Anunnaki..!!!

How does James Gilliland know so much just because he has a ranch that he claims UFOs fly over. Is there any proof that he has spoken to an ETs. I don't think so. James just spews more new age alien mumbo Jumbo. There is going to be no event.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AMystic3434 For This Post:

Atlas (1st March 2014), EC1000 (2nd March 2014), IndigoStar (6th March 2014), parcival (1st March 2014)

5. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Quote Posted by AMystic3434 (here)
    How does James Gilliland know so much just because he has a ranch that he claims UFOs fly over. Is there any proof that he has spoken to an ETs. I don't think so. James just spews more new age alien mumbo Jumbo. There is going to be no event.
    i agree ...

and i will go on the record here and state ... no one knows for sure ...

6. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

I also found the idea of "the return of the good bearded gods Anunaki" who left 300 of their kind here on earth that "fell" kind of weird... and that these 300 are now being brought to the council for their bad deeds here on earth... and that they feel very embarassed for what they have done here... embarassed?????? hummmm...lol

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosana For This Post:

Atlas (1st March 2014), jackovesk (1st March 2014)

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

I suppose we shall see between March and July of this year. All I know is I try to keep an open mind to any potential positive outcomes because I have no doubt there ultimately WILL be a positive outcome; I just don't remember how it will unfold yet. We do know what is happening on this planet is against universal law and, in a reality that is supposedly built on love, I would hope there would be consequences to protect the innocent. I do hope more advanced mentors would be available to help. I can't help but believe the humans of earth would make different choices if they understood who they are, where they're from and the many other things that are kept from them.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Earth Angel (21st March 2014), halffull (1st March 2014), jackovesk (1st March 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd March 2014)

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

The ET they see up at the ranch are the decendants of hyperborea , they live in a city under mt. shasta , a population of about 700 ...the tall blondes , peaceful and majestic ... they send impulses to earth humans all the time for the necessary scientific advancement ... they are part of the old gods , been here since the start ...as for the rest , it's up to you to decide what you believe , James just speaks his truth from his perspective ... the information about them and the city was published in 1975 Edward Albert Meier contact notes ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Earth Angel (21st March 2014), jackovesk (1st March 2014), mountain_jim (1st March 2014), skyflower (1st March 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd March 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

You know, you don't know?
    I know, I don't know?
    We know, we don't know?
    (That way of being could go on for ever, and for some it will, either here or somewhere else!)

Well maybe that's because we are Humans experiencing the negative side of having a mind and it's free-will i guess!

Maybe what he is saying will come into being and we will start to see beings (Human and other) who have the evolved power to snap their fingers and visibly (in short time periods) help push out the negative beings!

I think James has proven to many first hand witnesses at his ranch of the things he is trying to spread to us. This resonates with me!

I'm no expert on James Gilliland, but I believe he has studied many spiritual practices with many teachers around this world (like so many members here in Avalon), so dose he know what he is saying/believing?

Key word believing, I have faith in his intentions and actually in his abilities, his path is such as it is!

I know what/who I have faith in, in these years it is in this kind of person and the intentions he/she/it has!

I love all humanity and life, I love all other planet life! it is not for me to judge any life paths.
    To me if any of the good other life forms (which we are all connected to in one way or another) are on their paths to help us, well so be it, I would do the same for them is I could!

personal rant over (not intended to upset anyone)

Love and Hugs all
    Alan
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Earth Angel (21st March 2014), Griff (1st March 2014), InTheBackground (2nd March 2014), Krist (27th March 2014), Marianne (1st March 2014), Reinhard (3rd March 2014), skyflower (1st March 2014), SunSea (21st March 2014), william r sanford72 (1st March 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AMystic3434 (here)
    Dunno AMystic3434...

But you could always ask someone like Robbie Williams...

15. Link to Post #10
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rosana (here)
    I also found the idea of "the return of the good bearded gods Anunaki" who left 300 of their kind here on earth that "fell" kind of weird... and that these 300 are now being brought to the council for their bad deeds here on earth... and that they feel very embarassed for what they have done here... embarassed?????? hummmm...lol
    Maybe James is going for that illusive (Mass Intention) manifesting amongst like minds, twining together as 'ONE' for all to SEE))))))))))))))))

PS - Crikey, I crack meself up sometimes...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

In all ((SERIOUSNESS)) folks, James Gilliland's message either 'Resonates' with you or It doesn't...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 1st March 2014 at 15:54.

16. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Thanks Jacko for this post. Like what James has to say. Time will tell ? My gut says we are coming to a turning point.
    Looks like its going to get a bit bumpy in the next few months
    .Lets try to think positive.

Ill give what I can for a positive shift.
    Hope our family/freinds light workers pull it off.

Best regards......
    Last edited by aviators; 1st March 2014 at 22:17.

17. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member QueenKat's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish that this would happen! I know it probably won't, but I wish with all my heart that it would happen. My husband has terminal cancer and a change, such as what was described, would be the only way he could stay with me.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to QueenKat For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (1st March 2014), Buck (24th March 2014), Earth Angel (21st March 2014), Gardener (21st March 2014), giovonni (1st March 2014), InTheBackground (2nd March 2014), jackovesk (2nd March 2014), mojo (1st March 2014), skyflower (2nd March 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st March 2014)

19. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

I'm holding you and your husband in my heart QueenKat with loving intentions for his reinstated health. James Gilliland's statements are hopeful. I get the impression that he believes what he is saying and not just stating things to make himself look good. Nothing in what he says feels negative.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Earth Angel (21st March 2014), giovonni (1st March 2014), InTheBackground (2nd March 2014), jackovesk (2nd March 2014), mojo (1st March 2014), QueenKat (1st March 2014), skyflower (2nd March 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st March 2014)

21. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: James Gilliland: The Event, Bankster Suicides And Return Of Anunnaki..!!!

i have known James Gilliland (and his entire family) for a few years now... Also lived and worked tirelessly with him and others to help keep the ranch going through some recent difficult times. Note he is a good and honest man with much integrity. James Gilliland's Eceti Ranch and Mount Adams Washington, are like beacons ... All have called out to thousands upon thousands over the years ... To come and experience what cannot be describe in text here ... Note anyone can have a UFO experience any where upon this planet ... But when you have one at the ranch, it is truly a special thing ... Believe me !

His message resonates with many because he speaks a truth from his heart and soul ... But remember he (like all of us) are just human beings learning to become human.

Blessings Gio
    Last edited by giovonni; 2nd March 2014 at 00:37. Reason: spelling

22. Link to Post #15
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    i have known James Gilliland (and his entire family) for a few years now... Also lived and worked tirelessly with him and others to help keep the ranch going through some recent difficult times. Note he is a good and honest man with much integrity. James Gilliland's Eceti Ranch and Mount Adams Washington, are like beacons ... All have called out to thousands upon thousands over the years ... To come and experience what cannot be describe in text here ... Note anyone can have a UFO experience any where upon this planet ... But when you have one at the ranch, it is truly a special thing ... Believe me !

His message resonates with many because he speaks a truth from his heart and soul ... But remember he (like all of us) are just human beings learning to become human.

Blessings Gio
    Thanks for that Giovonni...

Its refreshing to hear someone pass on an opinion that has actually been to Jame's ranch & met the guy, witnessed the spiritual power of the light ships that frequent the area.

Beats the hell out us, who form opinions on others we've never met.

Good insight, thanks...

23. Link to Post #16
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    In all ((SERIOUSNESS)) folks, James Gilliland's message either 'Resonates' with you or It doesn't...
    I have to admit every time I see an optional outcome on a message, it does make me laugh...

anyone who doesn't resonate from this message, gets to enjoy their 4D experience, see ya, wouldn't want to be ya...

now for $19.99 you can buy the secret to reaching 5D with me...

I'm not selling this incredible information to just anyone, only beings worthy of escaping this mundane existence to go live large with all of us who learned the secret in time...

but wait that's not all...

+ Reply to Thread